Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Celia.. * is lost for words. Should he fix this or leave it? He asks himself these questions. * I-- -Rilwy
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*turns to face him eyes blazing* You what?! What could possibly have to say to me after this?! -Celia
last edited over a year ago
Dove?
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"come!"calls-lance

is hooked up still but improving-ginger

"when do i go!"asks on of the tributes-angel
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
No need to shout I can hear you *walks up to him* -Nathalie

Your next Angel -Rain
This is blue btw
* walk by riley and celia and thinks in her head what. Idiots. Then walks away out of sight* -kelley

*sits next to rain* heyy -owen
*glares after kelley as if reading her thoughts then turns to riley eyes blazing lost in her fury* look I'm not that lost girl you met at the dining hall I can easily take one of these shards and bury it into your skull I'm not to be played around with! You love me your welcome to go after me but until then just leave me alone! *growls and storms off* -Celia
Hey.... -Rain
"ok you can order were here" points to the seat on the far side-lance

"ya!"-angel
U no when the games are gonna start *sits back in a chair* *takes a sip. From his drink and looks back her with his sky blue eyes stand out from his blonde hair* -owen
Foxkit and bluefire here btw we're in the car
Tomarrow obviously... -Rain
(ah :P im at lunch got 20 ish mins then science witch is 1 hour and be on then too)

waits-angel
Next we have angel from District 11! -Caesar

*smiles* alright ill be back in a moment then *walks over to the front and orders vanilla icecream with strawberrys then she sits down at the tabl* -Nathalie
eats his pecan icecream-lance

skips out hair in a innocent braid silver eyes highlighted with pale blue wears a cute little blue sun dress with dark blue flats"hello!"-angel
Ok cool sips the rest of his drink and puts his feet up on the table and looks at her his eyes glimmering from the light that was coming from the window* *then his eyes go blank normal color as he say* you got a plan on winning? As in taking people out ~owen
is let out is thinner now but better,wears a modified tee and shorts as she is put back into the backstage-ginger
I have my plans this is my only chance so I don't plan on screwing this up -Rain

Don't you look adorable! Alright angel why don't you tell us about what your wearing tonight? -Caesar
May I ask why you had a change in heart so quick? *eats her ice cream neatly then looks at him calmly her blue eyes soft her blonde hair and golden dress made her shine* -Nathalie
"a sun dress!"in her cute voice-angel
Ok then but I was thinking maybe that we could take them out one by one take their supplies use them to kill the others. I say that we take out the ones that aren't in a group with eachother then once we have their supplies we work on the other group that was forming. -owen

(He wants her to be his partner)
(ah)
Wait you want to not just be in the same alliance as me you want me to be your partner as well? *raises an eyebrow at him her dark eyes trained on him seeing to see if he was serious her strawberry blonde hair was shimmering under the lights* -Rain

That's so cute alright now angel your one of the youngest tributes does that kind of effect your chances of winning for you? -Caesar
*can't help to smile* u read my mind. So ya would you like to -owen
(wait own like ginger right or worng .3.)

"i don't think so!"grins-angel
*thinks about it for a moment then looks at him again* I guess but I suggest you don't get in my way like I say I have plans on who I'm taking out and how -Rain
Well do you have a stradegy then angel? *smiles at her* -Caesar
(gtg)
No I won't but I could helpu with those plans of urs -owen

its a secret you'll see XD
Well see.... *she turns back to the stage* -Rain
Ok *eats an ice cube and watches the stage and yawns* -owen
sits tired waits for the rest of the interveiws-ginger

"yes im gonna wait everyone out with my ally lance and ginger then im gonna go girella war fare on the rest till everyones gone"smiles-agel
*nods* sounds like a good plan well good luck angel! -Caesar

*looks at lance* may I ask why you had a change in heart so sudden? -Nathalie
"thank you!"smiles-angel

"ah already doomed can't c hange it really"-lance
So pecimistic...you know if you think your going to die you definatly will... -Nathalie
"oh well" shrugs-lance
your really amazing you know? i dont think ive ever met someone so hopeless before *finishes up her ice cream and looks at him calmly she looked always bright and happy* -Nathalie
Hey
hiya
* watches Celia storm off. What have I just done? Do I love her? He asks himself* -Tiley
In thE car. So if I disappear it cause I don't have signal .
*growls to herself as she storms off to the training area and picks up a bow and arrows and shooting still blazing* -Celia
yea ive been in a car for five hours i know how that is
* leans against a wall, running a hand through his hair. He shakes his head. I Need to focus on the games. he walks off to go talk to the careers* -Rilwy
Yea . I got an hour left in my car.
*she hit each target accuratley and powerful that the arrow almost went through completely then she picked up some knives and did some throwing now* -Celia
*looks at riley* good job crushing the girl now shes going after your head... *smirks* -Rain
* watches her fro the door frame* I'd hate to be the target. -Sarah
*slices a dummy's head off her blue grey eyes blazing in fury* -Celia