Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 10096

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
Y is she cring
*falls asleep* -owen
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(shes think oh her mom and death)

Watches the night-ginger
Oh DX

*he gets up* together we are going to make it through, your not going to die, I promise *hos eyes were calm and promising* * his smiles was warm and charming* *he looked at her like she was the most prettiest thing in the world* *he loved her* -owen
Is shaking -god I I feel..-looks like she's gonna pass out more blood comes from her mouth-ginger
last edited over a year ago
*he grabs a drink and a strawberry* u need some food your going to pass out *feeds some water to her* -owen
"thx"eats the strawberry and drinks water"i always loved strawberries..."smiles witch makes her face kind instead of bitter-ginger
Who doesn't *smiles and looks up at a little balloon coming Dow with a pack of strawberries in its basket* -owen
"oh!"eyes go bright as she takes another smiles hair shines a sunset orange and skin shining cream-ginger
*smiles and takes one out of the basket* now we have strawberries to last the whole hunger games *looks at her* -owen
"ya"the strawberry makes her lips pure red -ginger
Now it looks like your wearing lipstick *smiles and laughs a little* -owen
smile
"maybe it's a good thing"strikes a model pose"maybe it will bump sponsors"jokes going bak to normal-ginger
*laughs* and I have to wear a vein scarf *wraps a vein around his neck* sponsers here we come*smiles* -owen
"well get them with pure sexiness you watch"does another pose lips pouts-ginger

A small pot of broth falls-parachute

"....."cracks up laughing-ginger
*laughs and looks at the camera and flips his hair and winks and pushes his vein scarf back and poses* -Owen

*four bananas fall*
Yay -owen
laugh
Laughs,puts hand on his shoulder so she doesn't fall laughs-ginger
Laughing the key to happiness -owen
Well its been a long day so I guess u can sleep first and ill keep a watch out and while switch later on -Owen

I gtg night
"well ok"lays down and falls asleep like that-ginger

Ok see ya,not sure I'll be on tomarrow night or not-storm
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
As the night goes on the faces appear in the sky District 1 boy, District 2 boy, District 4 boy, District 6 boy, District 10 female, District 13 female
*looks at the sky and breathes again seeing that Riley wasn't dead but is amazed that already a good fourth of the tributes were gone* -Celia

Flitz is still alive I didn't think he had it in him but then again he was always clever... *says remembering her district partner* -Nathalie
*watches the sky then looks at kelley* we should go hunting now only a fouth or so are dead theres still alot out there... -rain
Yeah after we decide who should watch our stuff -Kelley

*watches ginger fall asleep and just looks at her* -Owen

K
Keep amethyst here looks like shes handy with that bow *smiles* -Rain

*smiles slightly* -Amethyst
a arrow flys into amethysts arm-arrow

grins in a tree and flashes away gone-angel
*yelps in pain and pulls the arrow out and grabs some bandages* -Amethyst

a waste of an arrow if you ask me...here thyst *helps her wrap up* -Rain
cannon fire and district 12 male is dead-cannon
*looks at angel go away* *shakes her head* lets leave torren here too -Kelley

*looks at ginger* u awake? -owen
yea thanks for the heads up chica....
probably a good idea -Rain

*nods* -Amethyst
Nikki its fine she didn't have to ask u to that
meh
i just like to have an idea of whats happening
Okay you guys stay here and we'll head out. If any thing happens yell, scream to get our attention -kelley
or just shoot them dead... -Torren

that to *picks up a few knives and something to bring along the way* lets go -Rain
(srry...anyway theres no guy on 12 anyway :p)

"ya now"cleans up quick-ginger

move out-lance and angel
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
We ready to head out? * gets up and picks up his sword* -Rilwy
Hello?
Hi :p
big smile
im back sorry but i do have a life sometimes

yea lets go *races off across the river* -rain

*jolts awake* we need to move now the careers are probably already on our tail -Celia

*rubs her eyes and nods* ill organize the fish you guys work on packing and destroying the camp we cant give them a trail to follow... -Nathalie
backkk
good now we must get some meat *looks over at these odd birds* ~owen
(gonna make district 7 male: Kenny Blake-blond bulky 17 year old with brown eyes ,6,1 and tan)

"this slip from you..."drops angel in a net at their feet"may I join the Carrers?"-Kenny

Struggles difence in those silvery gray eyes-angel

"oh"takes out the weird fruit she was collecting before "here"hands him one-ginger
*smiles in delight looking at angel with her creul dark eyes* impressive... -Rain
Really?? You have a life blue?? I don't believe it!! Lol. XD

We need to be really good about destroying camp too. The careers have Riley with them. -Sarah

* looks at Kienny * nice. Rilwy
"well"looks at them-kenny
umm i don't know if I want to eat that...it might be poisoness ~owen

*looks at him* hmmm what can u do? ~kelley
I know something to other then wait for you guys to do somthing...amazing...I actually work at my barn so thats why i was gone im gonna get alot busier with the show season coming up :)

*hisses* yea traitor... *kicks down the walls nathalie weaved in fury* -celia

*winches at seeing her hard work destroyed but keeps wrapping up the food neatly and packing them away then starts distributing the goods evenly between the three of them* -Nathalie

I say with this knot skills hes a damn good trapper... *smiles at kelley looking cute in her strawberry blonde pigtails* -Rain
"I'm strong ,good at any hands on or weapon and I'm great in stress"looks at her brown eyes flat -Kenny
"their not we tested them"-ginger