Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*some leap into the trees after her causing fire within them other pursuit her on the ground*
great just dandy and like a spring day.... *smiles sarcastically* -Celia
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(he didn't have a weapon in his hand XD)

Dodges and shots Kelley in the head with a rocks and runs fast after Anna-lance

"gonna dies"eye dims abit"last hope is captiol"heart rate slows-ginger
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Good for you! So, I really like the whole arrow in the shoulder look for you, really your style. *jokes* -Rilwy

Brb. Shower
Then give them what they want *kissed her* -Owen

*ducks* -Kelley

*runs away and heads up and tree and jumps down* *does this for a while* -_anna
Yea don't push it.... *leans against the bark* did you have to choose a hallowed out thrunk for a camp? -Celia
Tackles Anna and takes his thing back be does the only thing he can ,stuffs it down his pants and runs like heck away from the whole thing but tosses bombs at the lions exploding the
-lance

Breath hardly stirs from her-ginger
*keeps in quick pursuit fire catching behind them uneffected by the bomb still charging with electricity*
last edited over a year ago
(why is it my charaters are being chased xDx?)

Runs and then throws carbon bombs at them since lightning is diluted by carbon -lance
-a silver paracuate lands by Owen with some life reviving aids-

*gives her the aids?lol* -Owen

Watches the lion die and she looks at lance and curses*T____T -anna
You don't have accept them you know... >:( and Anna was being chased but you stole the sword so yea
*more charge after him though drawing close*
(what sword? :o and ha at the aids thing)

Glare at Anna and leaves shirtless due to the lions and pissed throws more carbon bombs the grumbles throws the carbon sword at Anna to defend herself with-lance
Don't glare at me shirtless man -anna
The treasure is a lightning sword its the most powerful weapon in the arena....
"just kill the lion already!"smashes it's face in with the carbon bomb "anyway your the one who stole from me!"-lance

(I told you he took something else XD)
O thanks*slashes the lions with her sword* -anna
(the sword she has is a chemical sword that is made of carbon witch effects the lighting the lions are using)

Throws carbon bombs-lance

Feels better-ginger
Yes, yes I did. It was either just make a fire in a tree or spend time and effort building a hidden platform in the trees. -Rilwy
*lions swarm after them still number going down but still raging*

*slashes them* .__. ~anna

:D -owen
What are Natalie and Sarah doing? Walking?? Can something happen ?
Well its very tiny in here I feel like I'm on top of the fire *smiles at him* -Celia
They could meet up with the lions and yea there just walking
Oh, sorry. * smiles* -Rilwy
Okay
Sits up"oh"-ginger

Throws more worries about them and goes with the huge bomb"fire in the hole!"throws it and it explodes like 2/3s oh them-lance
tongue
Do you know how scary it is to walk down a dark hallway and when you turn at the door frame you see a dark figure standing in front of you? The you realize it a cardboard of Katniss Everdeen. Scariest thing besides a skunk in your tent at 3 in the morning. ( long story)
Its better then lying on the floor in the jungle... *her wound begins to sting and she clenches her jaw trying not to cry from the pain* -Celia

*hears all the commotion* what happening over there? -Nathalie
(same happened here I was walking and when I turn to go into the media BAM big cut out of katniss I was like D8)
Lol I would have screamed -Blue Why do you have a large cardboard Katniss? I would have gotten Peeta -Foxkit

I don't know. Why don't we check it out? -Sarah

* sees her wince* you okay?* looks worried * -Rilwy
It just stings a bit nothing major *shifts unfortably* -Celia

-a silver parachute lands outside the tree with a little note attached for Riley-

*goes through the ferns and sees lance running from the electric lions* crap we just walked into trouble -Nathalie
We were going to get peeta then we thought: hey, why don't we get Katniss and take her forking and then stick her in front of a boys house ? So , hence forth, Katniss become the girls of my classs' forking/ spooning mascot. And so I'm stuck with Katniss at my house. She stands at the foot of my bed right now... Creepy.
(ha XD)

Looks at Owen"thank for that,why you like me so much?im just sown fuzzy haired sick girl?im not pretty I'm not smart no point!"get up trying to hide her hurt"your just using me like everyone else leave me alone!"bolts off sings i dont beive you pink-ginger

Throws the bombs at the rest and finshes them off every lion gone pants has several burns too tired to fight her to"you wanta peice of me come on!"eyes wild-lance
* turns and grabs the parachute and sees the note and opens it up and reads it* -Rilwy
Yes very -Blue
Oh crap.. * looks at the lions over Natalie's shoulder and starts to back away* -Sarah
Maybe u should get my point of veiw b4 u storm off. *narrows his eyes* -owen
XD sStop staring at me Katniss !!!
Ha-storm
Should we help or run? -Nathalie

Stop acting like the Nurse and give the audience what they want your in love act like it... *a loaf of bread was inside the parachute*
Finish the lions off with the rest of his bombs curses himself that he had to finsh them off here-lance

Sits under a tree crying-ginger
You want to stick around with electric lions and a tribute? -Sarah

* picks up the loaf of bread and comes back inside the trunk and finds a spot inside next to Celia . * -Riley

( who was it from?$
There mentors

Oh look a present *smiles* -Celia

Your right the lions are gone but lance has some wicked bombs lets go -Nathalie
Sinks to the ground arm srmeeverly burned eyes dot as his hand fumbles to fix his arm-lance
* turns and hurries away from the scene. * -Sarah

* smiles. Turning the bread over in his hands. * yea. And I'm sorry about what happened before the games started, Celia. -Rilwy

( okay)
Tries to wrap his wound but hands shakes too much curses-lance
heart
*watches him finish them * -Anna

*comes over to ginger* look ginger I know u think I'm using u , but I'm not. If I was using u I wouldn't have saved u and went through...what any person should ho through...sighing iside of a dragons body. Look ginger all tho u have cancer and lost your hair. Your still beautiful inside. You can be harsh or bitter sometimes bit I know there is still a warm swweetlover of strawberries girl. And you are the girl that I love -owen
Nathalie said I need to be more forgiving there's a start for everything... *smiles as she eats a.slice still in pain from the shoulder shoot* -Celia

*watches lance then hurries over and helps him* there -Nathalie
* smiles, eatin a slice* -Rilwy