Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Well. Honestly, I had just heard the word Games and Honestly, at first I thought they meant like the Surf Games. . So not realizing, I dove in. Once I heard the real hunger games and heard Marina going in, I want going to back down from volunteering. I can do this . I wasnt going to let either sister go. -Sarah

* smiles * now that I remember. -Riley
zzz
I gtg.Night!!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
You have a twin sister correct Rilletta I believe as well that very sweet of you to do that for your sisters now can you tell me on how you plan on winning? -Caesar

Even back then you made me laugh *smiles and looks down* -Celia
last edited over a year ago
Night
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"thx caesar!"begins to glow really bright and a puff of dust comes up and when its disappears and ginger is gone-apprence

sits on high legde out of veiw above"cool"gets extreme pain and has guards come to help-ginger

is wisked away with blood running from her nose,mouth,and eyes-ginger
Yes . * smiles * well I'm quick and O can think on my feet but strategy wise- that's a surprise . -Sarah

* smiles* -Tiley

"im gonna be gingers alliance partner she should have one"-angel

"what why?!"-lance

"shes nice i swear"

sighs"fine ok"rubs head in thought-lance
*looks up at Sarah* hopefully she and Nat have discuseeld what they were doing that reminds me I need to talk with them about where were going after that gong goes... *sighs and thinks of possible ways she should go* -Celia

*smiles at Sarah* -Nathalie
watches-11 district

lays in a hospital bed,being transfused-ginger
* is silent at the thought of being in their alliance. He liked them and all.. * -Riley

I kinda want Riley to be a career for a little while..

Talk to foxkit but Cels and Nat and Sarah hate the Careers

I wonder what they'll throw us into a desert mountain frozen wasteland island jungle maybe if were lucky a forest.... -*runs through throws possibilities in her head looking like she was actually trying to live* -Celia
Okay.

* just nods, thinking* -Rilwy
Actually foxkit is in trouble and is banned from comp for a week so ill talk to.her about it for you

Alright Sarah final question what do you like most about the capital so far? -Caesar
*looks up at him* I guess there really isn't use in wondering what happens happens I suppose and if I don't get a chance to say this tomarrow its been fun *gives a half smile* even if it didn't work out...and here... *chips of one of the grey blue shards that matched her eyes off of the dress right by her heart and takes his hand and puts it in his palm* so you'll always have a piece of of me if you have any respect for what we once had you'll keep this *looks at him her grey blue eyes glinting just like the share* -Celia
Thanks.

* smiles* hmmm.. Let's see. I really like your sea food here . It's really good- however, it's not nearly as good as my dads. -Sarah

He nods then looks at her, he smiles a little * thank you. -Riley
*smiles* your dad must be a good cook then alright thank you Sarah good luck to you! -Caesar

*smiles* I think your up next *looks towards the stage then kisses him on.the cheek* good luck... *gets up and walks back over to Nathalie* -Celia

Next we have Riley Chevrolet from District 3! Lets give him a warm welcome! -Casesar
* smiles* thank you! * gets up and blows a kiss to the crowd and walks off* -Sarah

* looks at her, as she kisses him on ye cheek. He hides his smile, and runs a hand through his hair and walks on stage* -Rilwy
Alright lets get started shall we lets start with this your a handsome guy have special girl out there your gonna try and win for? -Caesar

*as she hears that she looks up at the stage her grey blue eyes focused on them* -Celia

Celia just keep your head alright.... -Nathalie
* pauses* nah. Sadly, no.* takes in details and observations of Caesar. * -Rilwy
Really? I find that surprising there must be some girl out there that likes you -Caesar
*thinks* that would be me the crazy sixteen year old way to in love to see reason who shows up at his door and kisses him and even slept with him...yep that would be me... -Celia
Well I never said girls didn't like me.. But I uh.. Don't have a girlfriend* he thinks of Celia then pushes it put of his mind* .-Rilwy
*thinks* I wish I was.... *sighs* -Celia

Such a pity anyway lets get to stadegy then how do you plan on winning this years games? -Caesar

*looks at Celia* you still love him don't you? Even though your about to die or hes about to die you still love him.... -Nathalie

I swore to myself that I'd never sing of love if it does not exist but he is the only exception... -Celia
Well. Let me show you how I'm gonna win. So, let's see- you are left handed.married, but your ring is not on much. And.. You originally had dark brown hair.. Am I right? * smiles* -Rilwy
Yes all correct *whispers to the crowd loudly* hes good.... -Caesar
* smiles* What can I say? -Riley
*smiles* I can tell your extordinarially observant but I think we want to.know how this will help you win -Caesar
Well, after years of practice, in a fight I can see the slight movement before they actually do it. I'm also really good at hand to hand combat.. -Riley
Btw I'm on spring break so.ill be on whenever for the next week tomarrow I'm driving out to.Pittsburgh and I'm.gonna be bored out of my mind....ugh...5hours of nothing
That good to know now for my final question what did you like the best about coming to the capitol? -Caesar

*looks at him blinking from behind the stage* --Celia

He wont say anything Celia hes smart and wont leak it stop staring... *looks at Celia with worry* -Nathalie
Ok. I'm going to my ranch for Spring. There's not great Internet there.. So I'll be slow.

Um... The Capitol .. Well you are very colorful.. Even though you kinda look like a rainbow threw up on your clothes and hair ... But your food is really good here. -Riley
*laughs* what a guy am I right? Alright thank you Riley Chevrolet! -Caesar

*waits from behind then stage and gives a reassuring smile* -Celia
* laughs. * thanks. * does a salute like goodbye gesture to the crowd and walks off* -Rilwy
*looks up at him as he comes back* great job but are the colors really your favorite part about coming here? *raise one eyebrow smiling* -Celia
* smiles * nah, no . I just needed something to say.,I said I like the food, didn't I? I don't like the Capitol at all. And I was being honest ... -Riley
*laughs* I hate this place to but I met you again here so it cant be that awful can it and I do actually love the dress... *does a little spin then looks at him again with a smile as she smoothed out her dark corksrcew.curls* -Celia
*smiles* your right -Rilw
*smiles for a moment then looks at him calmly* Riley... *sighs trying to word it correctly* I really do love you a lot more than you'll ever truely know but if this is to be our goodbye by the end of the night I wanted you to know that and that I'm glad we got the chance to love for a short while and please whatever happens in the arena promise me you'll try to win alright even if something awful were to happen please promise me you'll be strong enough to move along... -Celia
* looks at her. He studied her * I'll try., -rikey
*closes her eyes for a moment in relif* thank you... *opens them again and looks at him* do you want to.kiss or should I walk away now? *smiles at him* -Celia
* smiles. He pauses.* hmmm.. -Rilwy
*looks at him wideyed* you have to think about it?! Man we really are going downhill *smiles at him.jokingly* -Celia
zzz
* smiles * I'm kidding. -Riley

Gtg! Night!!
Just kiss me you asshole *pulls him close and kisses him* -Celia

I knew they still loved eachother -Nathalie
* kisses her back. But realizes what he's doing and pulls back* -Rilwy
back-storm
*looks at him confused then her grey blue eyes pleading*why cant you decide? I love you and I. just want you to let me inside let me get close to you...or change your mind maybe you don't love me I wont be upset! ill get lost if you want me to! *drops her gaze again* just tell me what you want...*tears up* just decide already...you kiss me yet you pull away I just want to understand what's going on here... -Celia
sits,waits for thing.Looks really cute in a relax cow boy look-lance
Since teag is grounded ill just go to lance then

Next we have Lance Yaberg! -Caesar
(srry here)

walks out and sits grins-lance

grils swoon-fangirls