Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Amazing!! XD That's cool.

* comes up behind taking the weaving down quickly , unweaving it and placing it around the brush to back I look normal. * -Sarah

* nods , observing Kenny , breaking him down and figuring him out* -Rilwy
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
'we'? and no thanks I'll stick to my known fruit ~owen

okay fine you can join but if u do something wrong or screw something up I'll screw u up. *she was pretty but her eyes are full of hate but they change when she looks at kenny* ~kelley
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smartone123 said…
No emotion is displayed in his eyes-kenny
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Yea go horse shows...crap i have to braid for them...get to embarass myself with my shoddy braids again this year yey!

*brushes the plants around to make them look undistrubed and brushes off any tracks as well* -Celia
well at least we have a replacement for owen and a little angel to...we can make quick work of her... *draws out a knife* -Rain
yes definatly *hr eyes go back to rage and hate* bi angel you'll go back to where u belong with the angels there selves! ~kelley
*tosses her the knife* your honors kel *looks back at angel her eyes soften as she thinks about her boyfriend and what he would think if she killed a twelve year old* -Rain
sure y not *grabs the knife* ~kelley
* looks on, eagerly. He Observed Kenny, calculating *-Rilwy

-8 finishes up getting rid of camp.* -Sarah
I say we head northwest... -Celia

i dont see why not... -Nathalie
Watches no fear in her face-angel

Hides watches in horror and takes out knives ready to defend angel-lance

Watches angel-kenny
Sure. -Sarah
* turns and looks to the jungle surrounding them* -Rilwy
*looks away not wanting to look tells herself your arent killing her rain she has to die soon enough why not now you have to prove your strong...or your as good as dead* -Rain
Lets go then *walks off northwest* -celia

your leg going to make it celia? *looks at her worried* -Nathalie

I'll be alright... -celia
meh
Silvery eyes glow like small moons as she awaits death brown hair form a pillow of cupcake ,looks like a real angel-angel
* follows them, watching for tributes * -Sarah
*shrugs not afraid and hits her in her heart and then at her neck* ~kelley
*winces* -Rain
Bleeds out still alive but barely-angel
* looks at angel. He eyes soften for her. Then he looks away, looking for tributes, eyes hard. He reminds himself.: Don't do it Rilwy. Dont help her. You're a career... Don't blow it. -Riley
"im sorry I failed you mom..."says softly then dies looks like a fallen angel-angel

Chokes up and leaves quickly-lance
shes gone *her arm was covered in blood* *wips her arm and she eats a strawberry* ~kelley

(kelley has no soul. XD)
*looks at riley her eyes softened then back at angel and blinks as she clenches her jaw and thinks im sorry* -Rain
*looks at everyone* u look like your all going to cry. ~kelley
* looks over at angel* the job done? * looks at kelley* -Rilwy
*nods slowly a bit numb* she was so little... -rain

*looks at rain sternly reminding her it had to be done* -Amethyst
yup and u guys look like your all gonna cry ~kelley
Cannon goes off and shoots for the number of her district-cannon

Lay in a bloody pool true gore eyes silver pools of nothing-angel
*closes her eyes and looks around looking for somthing* She was twelve! *snaps* you think im heartless? you think i like killing in cold blood of defenseless kids no! if i want to damn cry im going to cry so let it go! *growls* -rain
Good . And you look like you have no soul Kelley. -Rilwy
smile
Gets picked up and a gold locker falls as she taken away-angel

Is gone-angel and claw
excuse me *hold up a blade ready to swing and chop off his head and her eyes were full of anger* *goes back to normal* I'm just kidding, I no my mom said i was like a ginger. ~kelley
Rain shut up she was going to die anyway just let it go ~kelley
*watches it go and grumbles* now i have a twelve year old blood on my hands... *then turns to kelley dark eyes blazing* ill shut up when i want kelley and some of us actually have hearts i know she was going to die but i can at least respect her for dieing so young! -Rain
* didn't even flinch when she raised her blade. He speaks calmly* alright. so when does the hunt start ? -Rilwy
now lets go... *races across the river wanting to leave that place behind her* -rain
Plans revenge but needs help so he looks for the other alliance-lane

Shows angel and district 12s male face at the end oh the day-capitol
*looks at her and almost loses it by kicking her out but stops herself* look can you just let it go and suck it up i no she was twelve and all but we gotta suck it up and maybe i dont show my emotions how do u no i wasnt cring inside ~kelley
*races across the thick jungle heading more west now hoping to reach the edge of the jungle to get an idea how big this place was* -Celia

*follows after her keeping check on landmarks and there trail making sure theyre not being followed* -nathalie
* races after rain* -Riley
*jumps down in front of him* want revenge? ~anna
Lets just go... *calls from the otherside of the river* -rain
* races after them, keeping up okay* -Sarah
finally. *walks on* ~kelley

*looks at ginger as he comes back* got the bird ~owen
A few more hundred yards and i think thats the end of it Cel -Nathalie

good noew well be able to see whats beyond this jungle... *continues forward west* -Celia
"ya...who are you?"readys some knives-lance

"good"-ginger
Kenny you can come to *shouts across the river* -Rain
directions are important in the arena... wink wink
anna district 7 age- 12 ur lance right? ~anna

*starts to take the feathers off and he finishes and rips off a leg* here. ~owen