Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*growls as it paces by them*
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* looks at her, meeting her eyes. He pulls out the shard. From his pocket* if your going to kill me go ahead, but I kept it. For you.. You should have it back if you're going to kill me. -Rilwy
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
umm i dont know maybe we should start to um...just keep running! ~owen
*her eyes soften and she lowers the bow* you make me believe you and make me weak for that i hate you... *says calmly as she puts the arrow away and puts the bow at her side and looks at him with a sigh* -Celia
last edited over a year ago
*claws at there hiding spot but cant reach them and growls in frustration and wait for them to come out*
over a year ago smartone123 said…
:"my baby is not gonna love that punk!i disapprove". -3- :John;

"fine "grabs hold of owen and bolts again avoiding the dragon best she can-ginger
I wasn't trying to make you weak. I was being myself and trying to show you that I love you, Celia. * eyes were soft and loving*But if you hate me, It fine. I understand. -Rilwy
*runs with her* ~owen
~~~damn dragon y cant it find a donkey and fall in love like in shrek >:| ~jace~~~~~~
why didnt you tell me that three days ago when i asked you if you did?! it took you for me to almost die twice to finally tell me? *looks at him calmly* -Celia

shush! shes in love cant you tell john dont you remember young love? *looks at her husband her dark blue eyes calm* -maria
its a guy dragon actually...

*growls and whaps them aside and burns everything around them in a circle and roars*
fine then its a girl donkey T____T

f*** *looks at ginger then down at his leg then looks up at her* ~owen
What I was trying to do was not make the games any harder. If we were together when we entered the games , wouldn't it just be harder if one of us died? That's what I was trying to do. And I'm sorry, of I hurt you . I really do Love you though. -Rilwy
*walks up to him *I believe you...and I've never stopped loving you... *looks at him her grey blue eyes glowed just like they do when she looked at him* -Celia
Kicks dirt on the fire and runs throw a small opening arm gets severely burn making sure Owen gets out safe-ginger

(make a girl donkey then)

:"ya but I'm not a punk am I?"kisses her forehead-John:
*whispers* knew it *she was high in the tree* *shoots her arrow to celia sholder and jumps from tree to tree to the east and out of sight by the time they looked back up* ~kelley
Wakes up and heads out not far from kelley-lance
*yelps and falls to the ground in surprise she was already wounded bad* -Celia

*smiles at him then see Celia get shot* Celia! -maria
*rembers grabs water out of his bag and pours it on a small part of the fire and escapes with no burn* u should of let me go first *kisses her cheek* lets keep moving... u okay? ~owen
Celia! * crouches by her side . He looks to the trees* -Rilwy
*rears up an fans wings and the fire goes out but it charges after them again* the dragons persistant....
*pulls the arrows out and clenches her jaw from the pain* just a prick... *her vision gets a hazy* -Celia
Hold a Maria close-John

"m..maybe but now you wasted our water!"and we don't have time to waste!"grabs her longest sword climbs a tree and then jumps on the dragons chest,finds a crack in it and pirces its heart with her long sword cause at the least a fatel wound-ginger
*screams in pain and falls down on its stomach on top of her dead*
not all of it... *looks up at her* ~owen
she'll be alright...shes strong... *tells herself* -maria
Celia it's not just a prick, you hurt bad. * looks at her worried and pulls out some stuff from his backpack and finds some bandages and wraps it up* -Rilwy
got her *whispers to herself* *notices she is being followed take another path fast and unseen* ~kelley
Is being suffocated under the dragon"help Owen!"-ginger

Hazel eyes flash as he heads the other way,away from her after something important and valuable-lance
let me sugarcoat it helps lift my spirits *smiles but she starts seeing black spots* shit... *her vision then blacks out and she falls to the floor blacked out from the pain* -Celia
Celia! Riley if you love Celia save her please... -Maria
"stay strong sweety!"-john
*tries to push the dragon off* damn it this dragon his heavy....*sighs and goes top of the dragon and starts slicing through it to get her out* ~owen
Blacks out from lack of oXygen getting crushed-ginger
* catches her before she hits the floor. He checks her pulse to make sure she was still alive. He looked around and picked her up to go set up a camp somewhere hidden * -Rilwy
*lays there limply but still breathing* -Celia
Finds the imporant item and leaves heads after Kelley to get back into the game-lance
*he is half way through when he digs half way and uses his hand tring to not think about what he was doing and how nasty it was* *grabs her finally and puts her on the ground* ~owen
Breaths slightly runs broken pale as a sheet-ginger
*the dragons then fades into nothing*
lance i belive u have something that is mine *comes up the trees jumps down and snatches it out his hand and jumps down and land perfectly on her feet and that was her hidden talent falling from really high places and she starts to run really fast* ~anna
"nope"is already in front of her and knocks her out with a rock-lance
* finds a big tree with a big spacey hole / dirt cave dug out hidden under the tree and giant root. He made sure nothing was in it and he placed Celia inside and got a small firing burning inside, keeping the smoke low so no one would find it and he made sure it was mainly grass so the smoke would be white ish* -Rilwy
ginger are you okay *notices she was still breathing* ginger? ~owen
*suddenly lightning lions appears in front of her cahrging with power and roar feriously and more were forming as the lightning hits the floor*
Can hardly breath wheezes-ginger
aw nuts *she runs away with the weapon and runs away and climbs a tree and starts traveling by tree* ~anna

*turns around and sees lance and shoot an arrow at him* ~kelley
*she blinks her eyes open again and groans* feel like some one stabbed a hole in me and then dunked me in acid... -Celia
ginger answer me... ~owen
* looks at her* hey. How's It going ? You feel okay ? -Rilwy