Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
glances green eyes feirce-ginger
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
To bad they have rules on picking fight with other tributes *gives a dark smile then takes out a switchblade and throws it across the room and strikes a dummy in the throat* -Rain
throws a knife almost sticks rain in the head,glares-ginger
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* sees it hit from the corner of his eye. * It's too bad. But, does it count if it's sparring? ~ Riley
not really they dont want us killing eachother before it matters *looks at ginger with a smile and walks off her strawberry blonde pigtails boucing as she walks off* -Rain
last edited over a year ago
* watches her walk off, thinking. He goes back to his half warm up of the dummy. With one good hard kick to the head, it falls over, the head rolls off* ~ Riley
*tires from the sheaters and knots and goes over to the archery range and does a few shots okay not great though* -Celia

*does some climbing work* -Rain

*pratices more with the sword getting a bit better* -Nathalie
goes back to work-ginger

falls asleep-lance
* heads over to plants, memorizing stuff,* ~ Sarah

* practices very lightly with swords and spears* ~ Riley
three days have passed all tributes have been traing super hard so no its time for assessments! Each tribute will go in one at a time to be judged and recieve a score 1 through 13 based on your skills! Good luck and May the Odds Ever Be In Your Favor! -Faeriline
Just submit what your characters did in the assessment to me by comment or if you wish it to be a secret just message me i will post them when everyone has submitted there scores
*goes into there assessments* -my characters
(angel-small 12 year old light skined girl with black hair and pale silver eyes (11) )

sits-angel

waits-lance

growels-ginger
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*goes to their assessments* ~my characters
-what they do in the assessments-

Riley- does edible plants and bugs- having a great memory and all- then he goes to the dummies, he attacks with swords and throws a spear with good aim. He goes all out for hand- to - hand combat, that being whatt he was really good at.

Sarah- shoots archery, does camoflauge, knots, and a bit of hand- to hand
*sits by riley looking at the board anxiously* -celia

*smiles at Celia* dont spontaneously combust on me now -Nathalie

sorry im a little ansty i really want to see what i got... -Celia

*watches the board patiently by kelley and torren* -Rain
* watches the board patiently* ~ Riley and Sarah
is done-ocs
waiting on foxkit but ill go up to 6...

Celia Lamberg- 9
Nathalie Fjord- 6
Sarah Deblu- 7
Riley Ford- 10
Ginger Chase- 6
*smiles bright* nine wow... -Celia

oh good job! *hugs her friend* -Nathalie

You to Nat six isnt bad... -Celia

Dont spare my feeling honey i know i wouldnt score great im not big with weapons... -Nathalie
* smiles, glad she didn't suck* ~ Sarah

* smiles big at the score* ~ Riley
Anna Branch -6
Owen Smith -10
Rain Stormfarrow -9
Lance Yaberg -8
Angel -7
Kelley Zorou -10
Torren Valasque -8
*smiles at Riley* good job -Celia
*smiles * you too. ~ Riley

* looks at the other scores* ~ Sarah
*she smiles at her score* ~kelley

*nods* could of got a better score...~owen

meh ~anna
* glances over at kelley- remebering now that she had said she could kick her butt.. Now seeing the scores made her nervous. * ~ Sarah

Robin Mathison- a pretty 15 year girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes and tan skin. District 9
*kicks his feet up on the table and drinks his orange drink* *looks at his drink* hmm wonder what this is...~owen

*goes to the porch and thinks things over an stares out at the sun and how it refects down at the the capitol the bright light from the sun reflecting off her blonde hair* ~kelley

*goes into her room and lays on the bed boredly* ~anna
*looks at sarah* not to frighten you but i hear shes building up the career alliance i think rain and torren are in it maybe the tributes from district 1 as well... *whispers* -nathalie

thanks you just shoot a few arrows and they like you *says quietly* -celia
* heart skips a beat. She felt afraid for a second but she remains calm on the outside. * Really? ~ Sarah
i swear im going to kill this computer

*looks at her calm and whispers* dont worry i plan to make my own alliance you want in? -Nathalie
what's wrong with you computer?

* smiles * Yes. That'd be great. * whispers back* ~ Sarah
just being irratating about fanpop...

great im gonna try and get the love birds in to *smiles as she whispers back* -nathalie

i can hear you know... *looks at natalie with her arms crossed* -Celia

its seems im not as quiet as i thought *laughs* -Nathalie
belive me this one is worse..

*hears that gets up almost spilling his drink but just chugs the rest* *walks over to kelley and tells her* ~owen

k ~kelley
* smiles and laughs* ~ Sarah

ah. My computer does that sometimes,it so annoying!
*looks at kelley* i really dont think there much of a threat i mean if we look at who they have they have a naive 14 year old who cant hold herself back nathalie who is charismatic but couldnt kill someone if they begged her to celia is good but shes been shakey on her sanity every since shes been here and riley is a powerhouse but hes in love with that girl and once shes gone he'll probably break down into peices... -Rain
*rolls her eyes* we are not lovebirds alright we just like achother okay theres no need to be passing labels around -Celia

alright Cel whatever you say... *smiles* -nathalie
*thinking and observing, he looks over at kelley and them, He notices the way they were talking. He watches them closely, green eyes calculatitive and observitive.* ~ Riley
your right but there could be a chance that once that celia girl dies then that guy riley might want to win for her or some shit like that ~kelley
*looks at sarah and whispers* i heard the were making out in the hall last night... -Nathalie

*goes bright red* okay im done here... *stands up and dusts herself off and smoothes her braid* -Celia

a martyer yes that could happen but by them its him vs all of us he may have scored good but he would be outnumbered and outplayed... *her voice was cut throat and dark she was desisive* -Rain
* watches Rain and Kelley, observative* ~ Riley

* giggles* Really?? ~ Sarah
*looks over at riley* excuse me Mr.observitive tring to have a conversation here ~kelley
* he turns his full attention at her, he had been focusing around the area, and had only been listening to Celia and Natalie and sarah. * I wasn't listening Genius. * turns away* ~ riley
*rools her eyes and tries to stop blushing and heads back to the dininng hall* -Celia

yep *smiles* i think i heard that they spent the night togther to... -Nathalie
* smiles * where did you hear all this? ~ Sarah

* looks at Natalie. * Yes, where did you hear this? * raises an eyebrow* ~ Riley
*looks at riley* hes smart to bad hes in love hed make a great career if he wasnt distracted... -Rain

I have my resources sweetheart... *smiles* but what i want to know now from you if its true and they way celia turned scarlet and dashed away i think they are -nathalie
* smiles * Sure. See you guys later. * gets up and heads to his room * ~ Riley

* smiles * ~ Sarah
There so in love... *call to Riley* by the way juliet went to the dining hall romeo -Nathalie
* looks back at her and rolls his eyes, chuckling. He walks off* ~ Riley

Oh, for sure in love. ~ Sarah
*smiles* care to grab some dinner? -Nathalie

*drinks some coffee trying to keep awake she was clearly tired* -Celia
* walks into the dining hall to get something to drink* ~ Riley

* smiles * Yea. ~ Sarah