Penguins of Madagascar What would skipper say? (WWSS game)

Kowalski355 posted on May 09, 2011 at 01:27AM
okay, heres how it goes: You say something like

WWSS if the team threw a party and never cleaned it up without him?
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­``` what the duce happened here?!!!!?????

WWSS.....

And so on. :) And please,

NO inapropriate comments

NO rude or un-kind things, if your going to say something mean, please dont talk at all.

AND, you can join even if the game is in the middle

HAVE FUN!!

ill start:

WWSS if Private became a bad boy?

Penguins of Madagascar 1199 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1199

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
mischievous
(I think he would say that! LOL!)

Seriously? You two LIKE going against my orders?
CC/PB: YUPPERDOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if PB and CC TPed the HQ?
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
What did you do to the HQ? You've decorated it with frilly little toilet papers. I'm so ashamed for both of you?

WWSS if PB and CC also secretly put toilet paper on Skipper's foot, turning him into the walking TPed foot penguin?
mischievous
WHAT!!!!!! Insult to injury... :(
CC/PB: MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if PB (peanut butter? XD) and CC glued Kowalski to the wall, stuck Rico's head in the toilet, and kidnapped Private just for the halibet? >:3
big smile
You've angered me for last time! Now get ready to feel my wrath CC and PB! (laughs like a maniac offscreen)

*Due to the graphic nature of the act, we've decided not to shoot the rest of the scene. Sorry for the inconvenience, as of the moment enjoy this nature documentary about Flying Horses*

WWSS if Julien made friends with a hobo hippie?

laugh
(LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD)

Uh... like I care! He's stupid ol' Ringtail. *turns to leave* Oh, wait! *turns back and slaps hippie* Now I'm satisfied. *leaves*

WWSS if that hippe guy was a Blowhole spy?
big smile
Great pinching lobster, he's is a spy, pursuit and restraint him boys. We're going to interrogate him till he cracks like an Easter egg.

WWSS if Kowalski found out he was talking to Doris in his sleep?
mischievous
Um... *waves flippers in front of Kowalski's face* You didn't hear anything...

WWSS if Kowalski told Private about it?
big smile
Kowalski, can you ever, keep your mouth shut and stop being a blabbermouth soldier?

WWSS if Private was walking around the zoo with a giant talking teddy bear along with a creepy face?
last edited over a year ago
smile
Uh... Kowalski, analsys. Something's wrong with the Private...

WWSS if that wasn't Private?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
(You know seriously, I'm now creeped out as I write this O.O)

Kowalski, I must be in some kind of horrible nightmare, try slapping me...HARD! Maybe I'm hallucinating, that doesn't look like Private.

WWSS if Kowalski was floating in mid-air while passing through walls?
(I am too...)

OH SWEET MERCY!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if Rico followed Kowalski? And Private was with Skipper, and was frightened?
worried
(I thought I was the only one, I'm typing this in the living room, where's it's dark O.o)

Rico, have you lost your mind, you know you can't go through walls. Only ghosts can, which reminds me, let's get out of here quick *grabs Rico's and Private's flipper and runs for their lives*

WWSS if his flipper passes through Rico and the maniac himself quickly fades/disappears from sight?
worried
Holy haunted mansions! LET'S HIGH TAIL IT OUTTA HERE, PRIVATE!

WWSS if Private was lost?

(This is a good kind of scared. The kind of creepy ghosts, and stuff in the hunted houses. :3)
big smile
Now where are you Private, come on, we need to scram out of here! This is no time for games!

WWSS if Marlene's head fell into his flippers and started to say I love you Skipper!

(look, I mixed love and scary XD)
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
AHHH! WHAT THE- Awh, that's sweet. ^^ If only I returned the favour.. (Sorry. Not a Skilene fan.)
WWSS if he found out that this was all a prank that Kowalski, Rico, Private, Marlene, Julien, CC, PB, and Dylan (Me.) were pulling on him?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
OK, OK. Ya'll have had your fun. And now...I'M GONNA FISH SLAP YOU ALL INTO THE 22ND CENTURY!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *chases Kowalski, Rico, Private, Marlene, Julien, CC, PB, & Dylan around the zoo*

WWSS if he wasn't able to find any of us (CC, PB, Dylan, Kowalski, Rico, Private, Marlene, & Julien) because we were hiding?
smile
Are you kidding me? It was all a joke? Oh thank goodness for the prank. *See's Alice, in white gown just floating through her office without using the door*

Skipper: W-Wait, Alice is in this too? How'd you guys get to convince her to join in?

WWSS if they all told him that Alice did not take part in any of this ghost prank game?
laugh
(nervously) OK...OK...There's...no need to fear....I'm sure there's a logical explanation for EVERYBODY IN YOUR HABITATS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *runs away to hide in his habitat*

WWSS if Alice found him?
laugh
Uh ohhh....
Skipper/Kowalski/Rico/Private/Marlene/PB (peanut butter? XD)/Dylan/Julian/CC: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

WWSS if CC, Dylan, and PB got caught by the Alice ghost thingy?
laugh
(XDXDXD I'M NOT PEANUT BUTTER! XDXDXD I DON'T EVEN LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!!! XDXDXD)

Skipper: This is what you get for insubordination.
CC/Dylan/PB: WILL YOU JUST HELP US PLEASE! SHE'S CRAZY!

WWSS if we said that ^?
big smile
You're on your own people, I'm running for my life!

(wow what a coward XD)

WWSS if an old ghost lady with a sharp scissor in her hand came out of nowhere and started chasing him and his friends?
laugh
EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­! *runs away*

(you're right, what a coward. XDXDXDXD)

WWSS if he found out this was all another prank by CC, PB (NOT peanut butter! XDXDXD), Dylan, & LF (LeonardFan)?
big smile
What did, I, you ahhhhh! (censored for using angry words) XD

WWSS if Private can rotate his head, 360 degrees without feeling any pain and while laughing at the same time?
laugh
(^XDXDXDXDXD I could totally see that happening! LOL!!!! XDXDXD)

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm.........As if I didn't have enough to scream about today......Private...never EVER do that again in public......or in private.....just...don't........*freaks out inside*

WWSS if everybody else around him started doing the Private head rotate thing?
big smile
Ok I need to check myself into an asylum. *packs his stuff and leaves the zoo forever* Private your now in charge of the team.

WWSS if he woke up and found out he was already living in an asylum?
laugh
NO! THIS IS WRONG! I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO BE IN AN ASYLUM! HELP! THIS IS WRONG! I CAN'T BE IN MAXIMUM CONFINEMENT!

WWSS if he saw the the rest of the team was in the asylum with him?
big smile
How in the world did we all end up in here? Can anyone tell me? Anyone?

WWSS if his precious Private grew up to be a playboy with all the ladies especially female penguins?

(sorry I had to deviate from the asylum story, but this was too good to pass up)
smile
What happened to sweet innocent Private!? Rico! Knock some sense into him...And don't go easy on him.......

WWSS if Private tried to act like him?
big smile
I know you want to be like me Private, but are you sure you're up to it? It's not going to be easy I'm telling you that.

WWSS if Alice jumped in front of him wearing a toga and started doing the Kowalski dance?
big smile
O.O *covers Private's eyes, then his own* Some things can never be unseen........

WWSS if he woke up one morning & the habitat was decorated with pretty pink flowers?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
PRIVATE, WHAT DID YOU DO??

WWSS if he saw Kowalski and Private out on a date and kissing?
smile
O.O First of all...Some things can REALLY never be unseen. Second of all...WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD & HOLY ARE YOU TWO DOING!

WWSS if Marlene "accidentally" kissed him?
Umm... *blushes* I uh... don't do that again, Marlene! *secretly likes it* :3

WWSS if CC, LF, Dylan, and PB (ALRIGGHT! NOT peanut butter! X3* All saw Marlene kissing him?
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
Skipper: Uh, well... You see, *blushes* I- I...

CC, LF, Dylan and PB: You what?

Skipper: STOP PRESIONING ME!

WWSS if he found out that CC, LF, Dylan and PB took a picture of him and Marlene while kissing?
mischievous
THAT'S IT!!!! *kicks them out*
CC: *smiles mischivously* I still have that picture. Shall we show the whole zoo?
PB/LF/Dylan: YES!!!!!

WWSS if he found out we showed the whole zoo?
laugh
Skipper: AHHHHHHAHHH!!!
Kowalski: So THIS is what you and Marlene do together? *smirks*
Skipper: Shut it, Kowalski! I don't want to talk about it...

WWSS if Marlene kissed him again? XD
mischievous
I TOLD YOU NOT AGAIN! *again, secretly likes it* :3

WWSS if CC, Dylan, PB, and LF took ANOTHER picture of him and Marlene kissing?
laugh
You're starting to get on my nerves! Gimme that photo! GIVE IT TO ME!

WWSS if CC, PB, LF, and Dylan didn't give him the photo, and instead give it to Marlene?
laugh
Seriously? You give it to her?
CC/PB/Dylan/FB: *nod*
Marlene: See, Skipper? We're so cute! :3

WWSS if he really had to admit it?
laugh
Well, yeah...okay, we are cute together. *kicks CC, PB, Dylan and LF out of the room* Come here, Dollface! *grab Marlene and kisses her passionately*

WWSS if Kowalski, Rico and Private kept singing "Skipper 'n' Marlene, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"?
mischievous
ENOUGH OF THAT!!!

WWSS if CC, Dylan, PB, and LF kept singing. "Skipper and Marlene, swimmin' in the sea! K I S S I N G!!"
laugh
YOU BETTER START RUNNING!

WWSS if... (I'm running out of ideas here!) if.. Marlene told everyone he is her boyfriend?
smile
THAT'S REDICULOUS!!!! I haven't approved yet........ Ok, now I have.

WWSS if Marlene wanted to get married?
laugh
Minister: You may now kiss the bride. *Skipper kisses Marlene*

WWSS if this (by this I mean the wedding, the kisses and blah blah blah XD) was all a dream?
mischievous
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except the fact of the little insubordinates and their annoying and pesky friends completely humiliating me.... BUT I'M NOT MARRIED TO MARLEEEEEEEEENE!!!!!!!! *cries*

WWSS if CC and BP were listening to him, and decided to come up with a plan to do insubordination to Skipper?
big smile
I know you two are there, come out with your hands up, or at least flippers, NOW! I don't want any tricks from both of you!

WWSS if Alice was turned into a beautiful girl penguin?
Ok, is this reality? AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

WWSS if the penguin girl wasn't Alice, but zookeeper Francis?
laugh
Ok things are not going my day, isn't it? Today is just not my day X(

WWSS if Kowalski's shrink ray turned him to ant and Private tried to step on him without knowing it's Skipper?
laugh
*tiny, squeaky voice* No! Private! It's me! Skipper!

WWSS if Private took him to Kowalski to be changed back, but Kowalski couldn't do it?

I like torturing Skipper!
big smile
Darn it Kowalski?! You're a scientist for penguins sake! Can't you make an invention that will make me grow back or at least program a grow button in the shrink ray? I can't believe you!

WWSS if the lights in the Zoovenir Shop turned on and off by itself?

(Ok here we go again!)