Penguins of Madagascar What would skipper say? (WWSS game)

Kowalski355 posted on May 09, 2011 at 01:27AM
okay, heres how it goes: You say something like

WWSS if the team threw a party and never cleaned it up without him?
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­``` what the duce happened here?!!!!?????

WWSS.....

And so on. :) And please,

NO inapropriate comments

NO rude or un-kind things, if your going to say something mean, please dont talk at all.

AND, you can join even if the game is in the middle

HAVE FUN!!

ill start:

WWSS if Private became a bad boy?

Penguins of Madagascar 1199 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1199

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
There, Marlene, see?

WWSS if Marlene didn't believe him?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Please Marlene! I love you!!!!!!!

WWSS if he said that last line so loud that the entire zoo heard him and were now staring at him with goofy smiles? XD
laugh
*gets so red, his dye is gone, and he's stained for a year!*

WWSS if everyone laughed at the Red Penguin?
laugh
(^XD)

No! I can't help my embarrassment! Stop laughing! This isn't funny! Kowalski do something!

Kowalski: *suppressed snicker* OK...Skipper...I'll...see what I can BaHAHAHHA!! I'm sorryhehehehehe!!!!

Skipper: *slaps Kowalski*

WWSS if Marlene offered to hide him in her habitat till Skipper could get over his embarrassment and not be red anymore?
Thank you, Marlene. DOn't worry, it'll only be for a year?

WWSS if Marlene changed her mind, upon hearing it'll be a year?
big smile
Oh come on! *runs away*

WWSS if the other animals apologized for laughing so he would come back into the zoo?
heart
I don't trust you lot!

WWSS if he found out Private was the only one who never laughed? (Aw, sweet Private. :3)
big smile
There comes a time when I appreciate your sweet naiveness Private. And this is one of those times.

WWSS if Private helped him overcome his embarrassment?
laugh
Thank you, young Private. I couldn't have made it through that hard time without you.

WWSS if he had to propose to Marlene?
heart
Marlene....I know you probably don't love me as much anymore....after everything that's happened, but I still love you. Won't you please marry me? (<3)

WWSS if Marlene said yes?
laugh
Thank you, Marlene. *kisses her, and leaves* *once in the HQ, alone* YES! SHE SAID YES! WHOOOOO!

WWSS if Private heard?
mischievous
Oh...hello Private...Uh...I was just uh...

Private: You proposed to Marlene?

Skipper: ........Maybe.....

Private: Aw! That's so romantic! Can I be the best man!?

WWSS if he woke up from another one of his wild dreams?
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
laugh
Skipper: Ok, who wished me out of my dream fantasy? Seriously people, whenever I get the best dream/experience of my life, you always wish it were only a dream T.T

Private: Um Skipper, who are you talking to? O.o

Kowalski (whispers to Private): think he ate too much snacks during movie time last night, that's why he acting weird.

WWSS as an excuse or talking to himself to a weirded out Private and Kowalski?
laugh
(^XD)

Uh....I was uh....just...dreaming about mortal combat! You know! Like...machine guns! And bazookas! Heheh...

Private/Kowalski: ,': l

WWSS if Private and Kowalski told him that the maaaaaaaaay have heard him talking in his sleep, so they kiiiiiiinda know what he was dreamin about. (XD)
smile
Skipper: Trust me, talking in your sleep is pretty much normal, you can't control it even if you wanted to

Private: I guess

Kowalski: True, I agree with that statement

WWSS if they forgot that they placed a recording tape while he was sleeping and found out he was talking about Doris? (again) XD

Skipper's Dream

Skipper: Doris, you little sweetie, how's about going with me a date instead. Kowalski doesn't need to know about this just don't tell him about it.

Doris: Sure thing Skipper, anything for you handsome penguin. Much better and hotter than that nerd Kowalski himself!

(now for Kowalski's reaction)

Kowalski: :O You monster, how could you Skipper?! I thought you were my friend, my commanding officer who respects my private life and who as much as possible stays away from my girlfriend, Doris.

(sorry took so long)
laugh
(^XD) Oh no Kowalski, I was talking about...uh...ANOTHER DORIS! Heheh...

WWSS if Julien started mocking his every move?
angry
Ringtail!? Out, out, out of the HQ! No one asked for your opinion, so back off

WWSS if Kowalski demands an explanation from him?

Kowalski: Well Skipper *sobs* what do you have to say? *sobs again* explain yourself soldier!

Private: O.o (gasps) Kowalski, you said soldier, only Skipper's allowed to call us that.:O

Kowalski: Yeah, I don't care Private. I call him as my scientifically furious brain tells me to >:(

Skipper:......(still no answer)

XD
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(^LOL Poor Kowalski)

Kowalski, let it go. I don't love Doris, Doris doesn't love me.

Kowalski: Oh yeah? That recording says otherwise.

Skipper: UGH! How many times do I have to tell you!? I DON'T LOVE DORIS! I LOVE-

Marlene: *enters HQ* Hey guys! What's all the commotion?

Kowalski: You were saying Skipper?

WWSS if Julien started video taping this?
mischievous
Julie--- grrrr, that's it I had enough of this lemur. Ricoooooooooooooooo! Take Julien somewhere far away and don't let him come back until 6 later at night

*see's Rico in his moment kissing Ms. Perky nonstop*

Skipper: O.o Ugh Rico?

Rico: Hugh? *abruptly stop and cheeks flash bright red from embarrassment*

Skipper: Ringtail? You know, go with him, take him far away, and don't let him get until 6?

Rico: Ah yeah, *quickly grabs julien and exits out of the HQ to places unknown*

Julien: Be letting me go you nutso penguin, as your King I demand you

Rico: King, schming *Rico babbles words i don't understand but senses it's not so pretty to hear about it once translated into English* XD

Skipper: Now where were we *gets slapped by Kowalski* ow that hurt.

Kowalski: Serves you right flat head traitor

Everyone in room: :O

(btw I gotta say this scenario could go into so many directions and dialogue e.g. julien and rico going somewhere, or skipper and Kowalski now mortal enemies)

WWSS to everyone present by admitting whom he truly loves?
mischievous
Kowalski I know you're mad but name calling will get us nowhere.

Kowalski: Oh yeah? And how many times have you called me a nerd? Also, I believe you were in midsentence before Marlene entered?

Skipper: ....Oh....uh....well who remembers what I was saying then, that was just...so long ago-

Private: I remember! You were saying that you didn't love Doris that you loved someone else but you didn't get to say who. :)

Skipper: T.T....thanks Private.

Kowalski: Well?

Skipper: I.....I....uh....*looks nervously around HQ trying not to look at Marlene*

Kowalski: Just spit it out Nancy cat! Or you admit that you love Doris!

Skipper: Kowalski! I don't love Doris! OK! I love Mar.....Marlene.

Kowalski/Private: :OOOOOOOOOOO

Marlene: Skipper?

WWSS if Marlene said she felt the same way right in front of everyone?
laugh
Skipper: Aww Marlene, really? Never knew you felt the same way :) We'll I'm feeling a bit down right now, so maybe a big sloppy kiss from a beautiful otter will make it better *makes puppy eye contact with Marlene*

Marlene: So, is that a code for, wanna make out? :O

Skipper; Well, if that's what you want to call it, then yeah it is

Marlene: Ok then, well what are you waiting for? Kiss me now Skipper.

Private: I want to look away, but I'm so curious myself *Kowalski slaps him*

Kowalski: Private! quick shield your eyes before your innocence is lost forever

*we interrupt this broadcast with videos of flying ponies, the network sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience, so please bear with us. Thank You*

Private: yay! Flying ponies

Skipper: What the deuce?! O.o How did I get from admitting I love Marlene to a series interrupted tv schedule. I need to stop letting Private make my morning coffee for me.

WWSS to Private leaving the team forever because the man on the telly told him that he has to search for flying ponies, just to prove their real?
big smile
(^XD)

Private! Go on any quest! But not this one! Just let it go!

WWSS if Julien started encouraging Private to go?
mischievous
Ringtail? What are you doing back so soon? I thought I told Rico to keep you (sigh) I guess I have to do this myself *retrieves a sharp axe from nowhere* come here ringtail I want to tell you something...

Julien; What? How dare you be telling the King what to do. No I'm simply not going nowhere.

Skipper: Fine, suit yourself *starts chasing ringtail with a axe* aaaaaayyaeyeyyeyyee *swings axe back and forth* >:D

Julien: Helppp!, someone neeeds to be saving he King, where are you worthless subjects? :O

WWSS to Ringtail apologizing for all he'd done wrong to him in the past while running for his life?
mischievous
Excuse me while I check for flying pigs.

WWSS if he woke up again? (LOL probably: Oh I knew that had to be a dream since Ringtail apologized. XD but still be angry about waking up again XD)
laugh
^ What she said.

WWSS is Marlene moved to Hoboken?
laugh
Since when are you planning to me about this Marlene? And did everyone know about this but me?

WWSS if Marlene moved to Hoboken because she wants to become Savio's stalker coz she thinks he's hot? O.o
laugh
(^O.e XD)

WHAT!?!? You think SAVIO is..........is......Oh no....*barf* (XD)

WWSS if Marlene said she was only kidding to see how he'd react?
laugh
Oh, well, that was just to show you how I'd react. I knew you were joking.

WWSS if Marlene wasn't joking?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
mischievous
Skipper: Give me a break Marlene, make up your mind. Did you or did you not plan to move to Hoboken?

Marlene: Trust me, as of this moment, I'm so over Savio. I realized he just wants to eat us, and that itself is already a real turnoff. Besides there's mghmgmeee *babbles words that only she can understand*

Skipper; Aha, and I suppose you're going to tell me the Rat King proposed to you last week, here inside the HQ, in front of my face while I was sleeping with ear muffs on? Hm?

Marlene: Um yeah about that, I have to tell you something, me and the Rat King are kinda, sorta, um what's that word I'm looking for...ENGAGED. Not exactly, he proposed to me inside Kowaski's lab ^_^

Skipper: T.T

WWSS if he saw Kowalski coming out of his lab wearing a wedding gown and holding a bouquet of flowers in his flipper?

Marlene and Skipper: O.o

Skipper: I need a vacation -__-

Me: 0.0
big smile
^ What you said... O.O

WWSS if Darla was there, and had a tux on?
mischievous
Skipper: Did the world go upside down? Or am I on medication that I can't seem to remember?

Marlene: Um you did hit your head last night

Skipper: Last Night?! I don't remember getting hit, in fact, I spent it the whole night on date with Rhonda, the sexy walrus from Hoboken. Ooops...-___-

Marlene: :O What did just hear?!

WWSS if he accidentally spilled to Marlene, a bride Kowalski, and a groom Darla his deep, dark secret?
laugh
I know it sounds... weird... dating an agent of my arch foe...

WWSS if Marlene slapped him? XD
laugh
Skipper: That hurt, why'd you slap me Marlene?

Marlene: For dating that snot nose walrus, Rhonda. Ew, can you even look at her that way? I'm much hotter than her you know.

Skipper: Ok tell me, if you're so hot then haven't I seen any guys falling in love you.

Marlene: That's because you don't bother to know. I dated so many guys here you wouldn't believe how many. First I dated Kowalski for 3 days then he broke up with him, after that I dated Private for about a week before I dumped him. Then Rico for only a day and a half, cause his doll found out he was cheating on her. Followed by Maurice for 5 days, next Julien for only a hour, followed by Joey, Ted, Barry, Burt, the Gorillas, then Mason and last Phil. I tried Savio but he scares me. And now I'm engaged to the Rat King.

Skipper: Words cannot describe how disturbing that sounds O.e

Me: That makes two of us O.o

WWSS to Marlene after hearing that she dated half the men in the zoo?
laugh
I can't believe you, Marlene! Why would you do that?

Marlene: I was trying to make you jealous, so you'd notice me.

Skipper: But I DO notice you.

Marlene: You do?

Skipper: Yeah. You're very... notice... able.

Marlene: *folds arms, looking unamused* Uh-huh?

WWSS if Marlene told him she would marry the Rat King the next day?
laugh
Skipper: I think we should see other people

Marlene: Fine by me, oh before I forget the wedding has been cancelled for tomorrow and postponed for next week. Till then I've got a long list of guys to date, both in the zoo and out, starting with Randy, Mort, and later tonight with Leonard, tomorrow with Roy, go out to the city and find Max. Then go to the park and get reacquainted with Fred and date him again. After that I'm asking one your guys where Uncle Nigel is, and last but not the least, your enemy Dr. Blowhole.

Skipper: What? Blowhole?! :O

Marlene:Yep you heard right, Blowhole, the brilliant evil, and hot, mastermind of Coney Island ^_^

Private: I don't think I can take much more of this talk

WWSS to Private listening to them in a giggly, girly laugh?
laugh
Skipper: Private, out of the HQ, please. This is not the time, or place for your ears.

WWSS if Marlene was really hypnotised by Blowhole, so she would date all these guys, including himself, amrry the Rat King, only to make Skipper angry, and, therefore, vunerable for capture, then eliminate his team, and Marlene?
laugh
Oh you're goin down Blowhole! No one hypnotizes my girlfriend!

Marlene: What was that now?

Skipper: I said....No one hypnotizes my friends!

WWSS if Blowhole hypnotized Marlene to fall hopelessly in love with himself just to tick Skipper off even more?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Skipper: (the 7 words you can't say on television)

WWSS if he ended up being so angry he killed blowhole in the process?
big smile
(^XD)

Oh no....I've turned into a murderer! I'm no better than Blowhole! I mean...at least Marlene's ok now but....I'm a fugitive!

WWSS if he was now Public Enemy #1 in New York too now?
sad
Skipper: I have to leave. *sighs, and writes a note to his team, explaining he was going, but not where, or why*

WWSS if he traveled across America, and to Washington?
sad
(^Aw! That would be so sad! D:)

Washington...I wonder if this will be safe enough.

WWSS if his team came begging him to come back to NY? (a laugh emotion doesn't suit this situation.)
smile
Sorry boys, I'm afraid I can't come back anymore, you'll just have to carry on without me. Maybe find a new leader or choose among yourselves. Besides I've already got a new penguin team while in Washington. I moved on with my life.

WWSS if his team cried to beg him to come back to NY?
big smile
But I can't! I'm Public Enemy #1 there now! How are you gonna get me back there without anyone recognizing me?

WWSS if his team suggested that he disguised himself as a hippie since no one would ever guess that it was him? (XD)
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
WHAT? *sigh* Okay desperate times call for desperate costumes.

WWSS if someone smashed a glass bottle on his head?
laugh
Hey! Who did that!? You think that will knock me out? I'll have you know that my skull is....is......*passes out*

WWSS if he woke up and Julien was drinking out of his mug? (randomness X3)
laugh
:P DX

WWSS if Marlene also drank out of his mug?
smile
O.o >.< DX

WWSS to Rico using the mug to to beg for money on the streets?

(now that was sad, btw if that ever became canon in the show, I would cry literally D: )
laugh
(Yeah...)

Aw, poor Rico. *gives him money* Now, come back to the HQ, man!

WWSS if........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­. he had to count all the grains of sand in the world, or die?
laugh
X.X Dead XD

Marlene: Skipper noooo! Who killed you? Was it Private? I bet it was him, don't worry Skipper. I will avenge your death.

WWSS to marlene, when he tells her that was fake dying to get her attention?
laugh
(XD XD XD XD. Marlene reminded my of Hamlet in my play. OoO)

Sorry, Marlene, no need. I was only faking.

Marlene: WHAT?!?!

WWSS if...

A: Marlene was mad at him for faking?

or....

B: Marlene thought he was a ghost, and still went on to avenge him?

The choiice is yours.