Penguins of Madagascar What would skipper say? (WWSS game)

Kowalski355 posted on May 09, 2011 at 01:27AM
okay, heres how it goes: You say something like

WWSS if the team threw a party and never cleaned it up without him?
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­``` what the duce happened here?!!!!?????

WWSS.....

And so on. :) And please,

NO inapropriate comments

NO rude or un-kind things, if your going to say something mean, please dont talk at all.

AND, you can join even if the game is in the middle

HAVE FUN!!

ill start:

WWSS if Private became a bad boy?

Penguins of Madagascar 1199 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1199

over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
You ain't gonna be my friend Blowhole, no way not ever. You may fool everyone else, but not me, I'm smarter than that

WWSS if he woke up in a room, all tied up and each of his friends take turns tickling his foot with a feather, forcing him to spill his guts out about what had happened to Denmark?
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
NOOO!!!!!!!!! This... is... ha ha ha.... INSIBORDINATION!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! OK! OK! I'll talk!

WWSS if Mort died, and his ghost haunted him?
big smile
No pls, Mort no, what have I ever done to you anyway? It was Private that did wrong to you, remember?

WWSS if Marlene and Arlene are really two different people, and they were dancing in front of him to see which one of them would make Skipper drool first?
laugh
Wow, this is really-
Private: *walks in* Skippah? re you in he- O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skipper: *quickly covers Private's eyes* You didn't see anything.

WWSS if Julian found out he was really a baboon?
big smile
Well that makes him ten times as annoying as before, who would have guessed that Julien is really a baboon.

WWSS if Julien was sleeping in his bunk while holding a lunacorn and using Ms. Perky as a pillow?
laugh
What the deuce? RINGTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

WWSS if Private and Rio came in while Julian was sleeping and such?
big smile
I'm getting out of here and getting some fresh air. You boys take care of the ringtail!
Julien: O.O
Private and Rico *smiling with an evil grin on their faces*

(Well I can't say what happened next XD)

WWSS if Julien didn't learn his lesson and he slept in Kowalski's lab next?
laugh
OH, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

WWSS if he was forced to count all those !'s?
big smile
I'm not wasting my time counting all those !'s, I'm supposed to be giving smooches to Marlene right now *pretends he's kissing Marlene*

WWSS if he saw Marlene standing next to him while he was pretending kiss with her?
laugh
Uhh, hey, Marlene... Erm...
Random lobster: Dude, wickid awkward...

Sorry, couldn't resist. LOL!

WWSS if that lobster really DID say that?
big smile
What the deuce? where'd you come from? Out! Out! Outttt!

WWSS say if he saw Mort doing pretend kiss with Julien's feet?
laugh
That's just WRONG!

XD

WWSS if Julian was drunk?
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
mischievous
O_o How in the world did you get drunk Ringtail?!

Maybe not what Skipper would say, but definitely what I would say.

WWSS if someone anonymously sent him a letter saying that he was too fat and needed to lose some weight?
big smile
(Hey wait a minute, wasn't this written (the one above) in twisted wishes?)
(Yes. I couldn't think of anything else.)
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
mischievous
Why this mysterious writer is going to wish they are with Manfredi and Johnson! >:(

WWSS if he and the zoo were not only attacked by Timon and Pumba, but the only way to save the zoo is for him to confess his possible love for Kowalski?
(I'm a slash pairing fan)
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Kowalski, I love you! *kisses Kowalski passionately* (Boring, I know, but if he needed to save the zoo, I think he'd cut to the chase)
WWSS if Private walked in on him while he was "in the buff"? (And don't say, "They don't wear clothes so that's already happened". I mean if "it" were actually exposed.)
(Didn't you watch Miss Understanding? Penguins don't have genitals. A.K.A. They don't have 'it'. So it hasn't and can't happen. 'Kay?)
(He means if the cloaca was revealed)
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
sad
(Um, isn't this a little inappropriate?)
(i'm just demonstrating some clarification. besides, KowalskiRocks, i know what i'm talking about when i mention the cloaca. I've read "The Machine" on deviantart)
big smile
(When it said "in the buff", I thought it meant Skipper's pectoral muscles, or something similar to muscle)

Umm Private, this isn't the right time to see me like this, just pretend this never happened. Oh and close your eyes young soldier!

WWSS if Kowalski went to the moon and brought some moo cow chocolate from there?
last edited over a year ago
laugh
I seriously was convinced that that wasn't possible.... O_O

WWSS if Private went with him?
(What's a cloaca? And what are pectoral muscles? My school doesn't have biology lesson... Then again, it's a primary school, A.K.A. elementary.)
smile
^^Private? You went to the moon & didn't tell me!? This is insubordination soldier!

WWSS if Kowalski's invention nearly blew their habitat up?
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
(^^A cloaca is a penguin version of genitals and pectoral muscles are upper chest muscles in guys and girls)
*after Private's ears are covered* [CENSORED]
WWSS if he caught Julien and Kowalski making out?
mischievous
Kowalski? What in the name of big bird's yellow feathers are you doing with Ringtail?

WWSS if he saw a tape of a party he attended and found out that, while drunk, he took part in a threesome with Marlene and Kowalski?
smile
(^HEY! You stole mine! I made that up! How daring of you!? XD)

This tape is to be beaten, shattered, burned, & thrown into a volcano...that explodes.

WWSS if he found out Private had a girlfriend?
Uh..... since when was this?

(Guys, I think these are getting a little... M MA R. Can we ay off a little of that stuff?)

WWSS if Julian found out that Skipper was part potato?
big smile
I always knew you'd find out I was part potato, now I'm going to dispose of you *starts chasing Julien around the zoo*

WWSS to Kowalski crying, after finding out that Doris and Blowhole are already a married couple?
laugh
Calm down, soldier. She was no good for you anyway. Dolphins never are...

WWSS if he found out Marlene and Antonio are a married couple?
big smile
Great barrier reef! Where was I when this was happening?

WWSS to Private flirting with Ms. Perky, and then using angry words on her for breaking up with him?
For Pete's sake, Private. Where did you learn THAT?????

WWSS if Private used angry words to Skipper?
smile
*Slap* Now I'm demoting you soldier, you are now private, fifth class, with almost no chance of promotion.

WWSS to Rico chasing Private around with a chainsaw after being cheated out of a relationship with his doll for Private?
mischievous
RICO! I won't have you chasing the Private around like that! *takes chainsaw* You do it like this!! *chases Private, laughing like a maniac*

WWSS if he cut Private in half from chasing him?
big smile
What have I done, what have I done? Why did I have to go out like a maniac and cut him in half?

WWSS if Kowalsi became a witness to the crime that Skipper and Rico just committed?
YOU, will keep your beak shut! It WAS an accident, and I am NOT glad it happened!

WWSS if Marlene also witnessed it, and he didn't know until she told someone?
big smile
Man, what's it gonna take for some people to shut their mouth, ah well I guess I have to cut her in half too?

WWSS if Kowalski didn't shut his beak and showed Alice Private's body cut in half?
laugh
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! Never mind. Rico, we're gonna have to make like a tree, and leave.

WWSS if the penguin police started persuing them?
mischievous
HOOVER DAM! RICO! Bean up...

WWSS if they were caught by the penguin police because Kowalski showed Alice Private's body cut in half causing Skipper & Rico to make like a tree & leave?
laugh
If Private was here... *sniff* I'd tell you to cover his ears.

*CENSORED*

WWSS if he was put in a jail in Dnemark?
big smile
No, any jail would be fine, as long as it's not in Denmark! Put me in maximum confine, whatever! just not here!

WWSS is he was charged for sexually assaulting Marlene by just touching her tail?
O_O.......

WWSS if.... Private maigcally got put back whole?
laugh
PRIVATE! YOU'RE ALIVE! *breaks down crying & hugging him* I'LL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU HEAR ME?! ........ YOU HEAR ME?!

WWSS if they decided to release him & Rico from jail since Private was put back in whole?

(IDK. that's all i got.)
laugh
Thank you, whoever made fate!!

WWSS if Marlene was cut in half?
mischievous
Come on man, who keeps asking these cut in half questions?

WWSS if he would find out that were asking all these cut in half questions?
laugh
That's it!! If you don't ask one for Ringtail soon, you're in BIG TROUBLE!!!!
ME: O_O OK!!!

WWSS if Ringtail... er... Julian got cut in half?
mischievous
(^LOL CC!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD)

Finally. Peace & quiet for once in my life.

WWSS if he found out that CC was annoying Max with all these 'cut in half' questions? (I'm sorry! I had to ask! XD)
smirk
(LOL, glad you liked it, and it's fine!)

So, insubordiation, soldier?
CC: Maaaaybe. *sly smile*

WWSS if he found out I WAS doing insubordination?
mischievous
*slaps CC* One more slip from you soldier & you'll be in the red zone. (sorry CC! but i think that's what he'd say!)

WWSS if peacebaby7 (meeeee!!!) started insubordination with CC? (c'mon, you know i'd have to join you sometime.... XD)