Penguins of Madagascar What would skipper say? (WWSS game)

Kowalski355 posted on May 09, 2011 at 01:27AM
okay, heres how it goes: You say something like

WWSS if the team threw a party and never cleaned it up without him?
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­``` what the duce happened here?!!!!?????

WWSS.....

And so on. :) And please,

NO inapropriate comments

NO rude or un-kind things, if your going to say something mean, please dont talk at all.

AND, you can join even if the game is in the middle

HAVE FUN!!

ill start:

WWSS if Private became a bad boy?

Penguins of Madagascar 1199 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1199

over a year ago NoShameHere said…
smile
"What sponge? There was no sponge here- nor did I leave any evidence of said sponge behind. "

(Skipper tends to be polite to those who are not threats to him, but something tells me that would just not go over well)

WWSS if he was handed a very fluffy and VERY playful kitten? Make note of this kitten's claws and very tiny but very pointy teeth.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
smile
e_o *quietly looking at Spongebob* *Backs away into shaddows*

(XD Thats what I would do anyways.)

WWSS if Rico started talking normally?
laugh
(HAHA same time post! XD)
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
No shame here: "Gah, is this a kitten or lion, here Private you can have him, but be careful, he bites, and I mean literally"

Kowalski355: "Men restraint him and put him in a rocket for deployment later on. We have to find the real Rico"

WWSS if one of Kowalski's inventions gave Rico a split personality, making him into two Rico's (I mean 2 Ricos, similar to a clone). One who is good and the other who is evil, pure evil.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
*to Kowalski* Get that piece of junk in the incenerator! *to Rico(s)* Rico, get Rico!
WWSS if all us fans, male and female, were turned into penguins, otters, lemurs, etc. and transferred to the zoo?
"Alright men, don't panic. We've been through worse than this, all we have to do is- RETREAT! RETREAT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!"

WWSS if... He found FANFICTION?
*reading* How could they say this?! *still reading* *gasps* He did what!?
WWSS if Private started to beat up Mort?
(Whelp, I'm officially addicted.)

"Woohoo! Go Priv- I mean- uh- *mock shock* Private what are you doing!?"

WWSS if... a chicken walked up, smacked him with a taco, and walked away.
laugh
What the... *Looks at Rico* You got a flame thrower handy?

WWSS if Kowalski didnt do anything but sing about how he cant read? (XD That would be wierd)
*bang head off table**bang head off table**bang head off table**bang head off table*

RICO GIVE ME THAT ROCKET LAUNCHER, NOW!

(oh, let's give Skipper a normal situation now ;D)

WWSS if some random animal came up to him in front of everyone and started talking to him, having known each other for years... and Skipper just CAN'T remember their name.
o_o Yes, of corse i remember you! *smiles nervously*

WWSS if he was dating an animal in the zoo, and Marlene was jelous?
YES. All according to planned....

(XD)

WWSS if... someone dyed his feathers pink.
What the duce!?

WWSS if the other penguins invited Fred to join their team?
big smile
"No dice Fred, I'm sorry but our HQ's very full we don't have occupancy left (well not reallly, I only accept people who have at least average intelligence, and you don't have that requirement) I'm sorry but I'm the leader, so I get the last say.

WWSS if a they were in a zombie invasion, and the only remaining survivors still not infected included them and the whole zoo, plus without any humans left, the undead turn to the zoo animals for a meal.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
mischievous
Kowalski, options, how do we- Kowalski? DRAT they got him, uh, we should, um, RICO! Dang it, they got him too. Private? NO!! He's gone TOO! Then, uh, I should just um. RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.he was dtaing Marlene, and Lola came up to him one day, and asked if she could be his wife again?
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Lola...?! You're a doll, you're not supposed to talk! Besides, I'm dating Marlene now. Now leave me alone, or I'll throw you into the incinerator.

Still sucking at this

WWSS if.................... there was a POM/Danny Phantom/Hamtaro Crossover!!! (I like hamsters :3)
laugh
(No idea what those, except PoM, are, but I'll give it a go)

Is penguins have NO crossovers. We're a penguin only TV show, with the exception of lemurs, otters, flamingos, chimps, gorillas, a few humans, aligators...etc.

WWSS if Skipper watched Private eat a sock. (random mood)
big smile
Spit that out soldier pronto, you know I don't like when you eat socks

WWSS to a rematch of arm wrestling against Mort, with the loser doing whatever the winner tells him to, no matter how silly it is.
laugh
No dice, Sad-Eyes. I'm not gonna waste my time on YOU!

WWSS if Julian turned his boomy box to 'meleven.......teen' and then started yodeling out of tune AND beat to the music, that wasn't even yodel music, while riding a flosting sandwich? (oh goose, very random mood)
smile
My eyes, my eyes, it burns! Rico do something about that horrifying sight, I can't stand it (Rico destroys the boom box, ate the floating sandwich and starts chasing Julien like a deranged, homicidal maniac)

WWSS if he finally saw the Grim Reaper himself, and got the leader cornered and nowhere to run, forcing Skipper to fight for his life (Maurice at Peace reference)
laugh
(Oh wow, I'll see what I can do)

NO! You can NEVER take me alive!!...which you will not be doing, since you're the Grim Reaper, and you take dead people. You will NEVER take me DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! It's not my time to go!!

WWSS if he saw a giant chicken, running down the street with Rico on its back, Kowalski holding onto it's tail, and Private in its beak? (Need I say it again?)
big smile
That's something you don't see everything, you know what they say stranger things have happened. I'm coming men.

WWSS together with his men, where they are offered a starring role in the reboot of the franchise in The Mummy movies.

(Yeah I'm watching the Mummy right now so it came to my mind)
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
"Well it's show time, boys! How do I look?"

WWSS if the team got hold of a secret diary he keeps under his pillow?
*flamethrower* PUT. IT. DOWN.

WWSS if they all watched PoM.

Sure they experience it in first person, but what if they got to see EVERYTHING that we see?
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
*Everyone keep looking at Skipper, after seeing the part when he hugged Marlene, in the Miss Understanding episode*

"Why are you looking at me like that? Marlene and I are just friends! JUST FRIENDS!"

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything else XD)

WWSS if Private actually become a Hipster?
big smile
"Men he's finally lost his innocence, someone needs to tell him that he's off the team, and that someone is not gonna be me. And then later open a list of possible new replacement for Private, remember we want one as innocent as him. *Skipper cries after 5 minutes*

WWSS if penguins like himself, can now fly
laugh
"Whooo! Dreams can really come true!"

WWSS if he found out Marlene was actually a secret double agent super spy?
mischievous
"My dreams of starting a family with Marlene have been shattered, why must fate deny the two of us apart?"

WWSS to a real outerspace adventure with crew, the lemurs and Marlene?
laugh
The lemurs? No go. Marlene? Ok. The team? TOTALLY! Let's go men, and Marlene...and Ringtail...:(
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
You forgot the next WWSS
(thanks)

WWSS if......Mort's potato came alive and eat the big Christmas tree?
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
This is unauthorized behavior and if I hear any scientific jibber jabber about this coming out of you, Kowalski, I'm fish slapping you into next year! But, we don't have to complain about teeny tiny French fries now.

WWSS if he found himself, the team, and the zoo reenacting "Beat It" by Michael Jackson?
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Although I am rocking this ( dear cod what is wrong with me) I say let's beat this. As in lets go. Now. Stopping it, I mean.

WWSS if he got shot with one of Kowalski's inventions that made him molt ten bajillion times faster than normal.
AHH!! Don't look at me!!

WWSS is he was the zoosters played Shakespeare's Hamlet?
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
big smile
(is it supposed to be saw the zoosters?) I didn´t see anything!

WWSS if he got kidnapped by some crazy fangirls?
big smile
"Let's go me you crazy people, hey wait I don't have to worry because I know they will save me
*5 minutes later* anytime now, anytime now. Where are you men?!"

WWSS if he was told to go back to Denmark for a very important and super secret solo mission?
I refuse to go! I'm not allowed in Denmark!

Still sucking

WWSS if Blowhole and Hans found out about his fear of needles and used it against him?
laugh
I have got to find a way to control my fear or else Blowhole and Hans might use it against me. Their clever plan always manage to outsmart even the best agents.

WWSS if Julien found out about his secret love shrine to Marlene?
What love shrine? There's no love shrine here. No, I haven't seen Ringtail today. What makes you think I'd seen him?

WWSS if Kowalski's invention malfunctioned AGAIN and landed him in an alternate universe where everything was backwards? (Alice was nice to all the zoo animals, Rico was the innocent one, Private was the psychotic one, etc)
KOWALSKI, YOU MANIAC OF A MAD SCIENTIST!
Alternate Kowalski: what? I have no interest in this fancy schmancy science you speak of, man
meh
^You forgot the next WWSS
WWSS if he saw an award show that was inspired by POM?
Well THAt proves it. Our TV show is the best ever. Wait, what TV show? HAVE THESE CRAZY HUMANS BEEN SPYING ON US?!?!?!?!?

WWSS if Brian Regan, (best comedian ever) told a joke about him and his team?
"hahaha...that so funny because its craz-....wait a minute....is he talking about us?"

(I tried.)

WWSS if Private redecorated the whole HQ into a luncorn styled room?
(Not bad)

PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(That is all)

WWSS if Blowhole really DID blow out the sun?
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
"Cheese and Crackers man, I know Blowhole is evil and wants to take over the world but blowing out the sun? He must be borderline crazy?! He's gone too far, men we need a plan to stop before it's all over"

WWSS if they were transferred to a zoo in Copenhagen, Denmark
meh
CURSE YOU TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS Iiiiifffffffffah, Clemson came back, AGAIN and..................eat some cheese?
surprise
What are you doing back here Clemson? I thought got rid of you months ago, and are you eating cheese? :O

WWSS to Private being drawn to evil Lunacorns

I don't are if you like the good Lunacorns, just DON'T GO TO THE BAD ONES!! I BEG YOU! DON'T GO HIPSTER ON ME!!!!!

Fail...

WWSS if penguins COULD fly, but Private kept chrashing and just couldn't....fly?
big smile
"Don't worry Private you'll learn to fly soon, you just need time to practice and hone your skills. Now give ol' Skipper a hug and promise me you'll never give up."

WWSS if Private wanted him to be his son, and maybe adopt him.