Penguins of Madagascar What would skipper say? (WWSS game)

Kowalski355 posted on May 09, 2011 at 01:27AM
okay, heres how it goes: You say something like

WWSS if the team threw a party and never cleaned it up without him?
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­``` what the duce happened here?!!!!?????

WWSS.....

And so on. :) And please,

NO inapropriate comments

NO rude or un-kind things, if your going to say something mean, please dont talk at all.

AND, you can join even if the game is in the middle

HAVE FUN!!

ill start:

WWSS if Private became a bad boy?

Penguins of Madagascar 1199 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1199

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
(OMG I can't easily choose between the two, both choices are awesome)

A

*Marlene holding a crowbar*

Skipper: Now now Marlene, no need to resort to that, I...I was only joking :)

Marlene: >:) *in an evil demonic voice* Come here Skippy! >:D

Skipper: Aaaaahh! *starts running for his life* someone help me. Kowalski, Rico, Private. Anyone!

B

I told you Marlene, I'm not a ghost I'm still here you know. My body is still here, solid as a block.

Marlene: You can't fool me Skipper, I know you're already a ghost, and once you finally admit that, you'll be in your real ghost form. Seen it too many times in TV. Well I'm off to stab Private. See yah!

WWSS if he realizes he's in another horror chase scene, with unexpected plot twists and numerous dream sequences?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(Not again.... XD)

Not again...

WWSS if he saw Private running in the distance, being chased by Marlene, with an ax above her head, screaming like a maniac? (I can picture that... O_O)
big smile
(Actually your original idea was better, it's more fun and more creepier, but if you want me to change it again, then ok)
laugh
(I don't mind)
mischievous
(Holy $#%%**@! that's not right O.o) XD

Uh am I seeing Marlene chasing young Private with a deadly weapon? Or did I hit my head again?

Marlene: Maybe you did honey, now would you please hold our kid while I go make a phone call? *Hands him a baby*

Skipper: What the deuce?! O.o How are you standing beside me when you are cha-- hey wait they're gone?!

Marlene: Here honey, please hold our baby!

Skipper: what?! Huh? Who?! Ow my head T.T

Baby: Dada!

Private: Aww it's so cute

Skipper: The heck did you come from?! I thought another Marlene was chasing you?

Private: Nope lost her, aw it's a cute baby. Oh and by the way, that wasn't Marlene chasing me, that was Kowalski morphing into Marlene because Rico taught Kowalski how to be a psychotic maniac. ???

Skipper: Umm I think I need a hippy to slap me back to reality. Leonard where are you?! I need you to slap me, asap!

Me: O.o I think I'm having another one of those, I wish I can wake up from a nightmare

WWSS to all of this weird stuff happening so fast?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
What the deuce is going on here!?!?!?

WWSS if he once again woke up from another dream?
mischievous
I have had it with all these dreams, tonight I'm going to drink 16 cups of coffee even if it kills me

Private: Really?

Skipper: Wha? You scared me half to death and would it kill you to stop popping out of nowhere?!

Private: Not if I kill you first >:D

WWSS to Kowalski eating a raw potato while riding a sandwich? O.o
laugh
o_o........................ *followed by an awkward silence*

WWSS if Marlene was really a Sapce Squid?
laugh
(^^What the fish? XD)

What!? You mean all this time I've been in love with a space squid?!

Kowalski: What was that Skipper?

Skipper: I said...you mean all this time Marlene was a space squid!?

WWSS if he realized the previously mentioned 16 cups of coffee he drank was just making him hallucinate Marlene being a Space Squid?
laugh
(^ That would do it. XD)

Oh, right. I gotta lay off the coffee some... (Some? XD)

WWSS if he found out that the reason Mort and Private had been trapped in the Vending Machine, was only because Mort wanted Cheesy Bits, and ended up not liking them?
mischievous
That's it Private, you're banned from seeing the lemurs, all three of them. From now on I don't want you hanging out with them, looking at them, talk at them, or even think of them. Got it?

Private: Are you serious?! You can't do that Skipper, don't you know that me and the lemurs always spend the night doing dress up and painting our nails together, sneaking out the HQ while you're asleep and go watch movies with them? We have so much fun as a group, you can't just reinforce rules willy nilly sir. *Realizes what he just said* Um ok that wasn't supposed to come out.*Imitates Skipper's famous quote (almost) You didn't hear anything...

Skipper: 0.o

WWSS to Marlene now being apointed as the Queen of the Spacesquids, with Blowhole as their King?
laugh
(^ XD)

I thought I stopped drinking coffee...

WWSS if he woke up again? XD
laugh
(^Poor Skipper XD)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if he woke up to Kowalski & Rico hula dancing again? (XD)
big smile
I need to wear contacts or get glasses, I think It's my eye that's wrong. Co'z I'm seeing things I'm not supposed to see O.o

WWSS if Kitka and Marlene were hula dancing in the moonlight?
laugh
O___O.....I think I need a rest...

WWSS if Julien tried to play peekaboo with him?
laugh
O_O

WWSS if Blue Hen joined them?
laugh
O.O Someone pinch me, I'm having those weird hallucinations again.

WWSS if Kowalski gave him eyeglasses, put them on and really saw what Marlene, Kitka and Blue Hen looked like (ehem Space Squids that morphed into his friends)? XD
laugh
AHHHH! GETEMOFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFF!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if he woke up AGAIN!
worried
Alright I give, I give, I quit the show, can't take this kind of torture. Find yourself a new Skipper coz I quit can't take much more of this *walks out of the POM studio*

WWSS getting a job as a waiter in a nearby restaurant that sells cheap food?

(oh no what have I done, I pushed Skipper off the edge and made him quit, Skipper come back) :O
sad
Huh, it's better than all that crud...

WWSS if Private came, and asked him to come back. And what if he was crying? (Awww... :()
surprise
Now, now, Private no need to cry. I'm always here for you, whether I'm a star or not. Now be strong soldier and try to come back to the studio to finish the episode, remember you don't get paid if you don't finish the episode in time. I'm sure they'll
hold an audition and find a guy similar to me.

Private: But Skipper, I don't want them to replace your role. It's not the same without you.

Skipper: Well why don't you quit and work here instead Private, were better off as real people. Not as famous, stuck up celebs who sell their own soul to the evil empire known as showbusiness.

WWSS to Kowalski and Rico who happen to walk in the restaurant and started spreading rumors about him?

Kowalski: Oh look Rico, its that nancy cat Skipper who quit the show, and look who's with him, that loser Private *snickers and laughs*

Rico: Yeah *snorts*

Private: Skipper I think they're talking about us

(oh great now I'm touched and a new FF story)
sad
(IKR?)

Kowalski, Rico, stand down! No rumour spreading with out my permit!

Kowalski: Oh, sorry, Skippy, but you're no longer our commanding officer, since you're no longer in the show. :P

WWSS if Kowalski and Rico started bullying Private? (You know, punches, and stuff like that)
hmmm
(Alright, then...)
surprise
(Glad that didn't take long, sorry bout that, I was acting weird :p)

Now, now there's no need to squabble boys. I'm sure you just came here to dine in before your next scene begins.

Kowalski: No we came here for him, that tiny little brat. He wandered off while shooting our scene. Now come on Private *tightly grips Private's flipper*

Private: Ow, ow you're hurting my hand. Skipper stop him please!

Kowalski: Come on you little brat, let's go back to the studio and finish what we started so I can get paid and take my money. Doris is waiting for me there. Rico help!

Skipper: Kowalski you'd better let go of the boy before I manhandle you myself. He doesn't want to be there anymore, he wants to stay here with me, where he belongs.

Kowalski: Fine, but this isn't over Skipper. We'll be back I swear. We'll bring the whole pack.

WWSS to a terrified Private who was almost manhandled by Kowalski?
sad
(Oh my this is so sad. :()

Don't worry Private. Everything will be alright. I won't let anyone hurt you.

Private: What if they come back again?

Skipper: Then they'll have to go through me.

WWSS if Kowalski and Rico came back?
sad
(@Leonard: It's alright. It's pretty hard. @PB: I know, right?)

You guys, get out of here NOW!

Kowalski: Why should we?

Skipper: Because, if you don't, I will BEAT YOU TO A PULP!

WWSS if he had to beat Rico to a pulp, and while he was doing that, Kowalski took Private?
smile
That'll teach you to mess with me, and wait, where's Private?

WWSS if they brought the whole POM cast from the show to beat Skipper up and find Private?
Oh, crud...

Private: Skippah, are you sure this is a good idea? I'll just go back...

WWSS when Private suggests that?
big smile
No you stay here Private, I can't risk them taking you away without getting hurt. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Private: So does that mean, until Alice can sing, you're not giving up?

Skipper: Hmmm something like that. Now go. I'll stand guard out here.

Kowaslki: Bing, if you would do the honors? *Breaks down the doors*

*Patron customers come out screaming and running for their lives*

WWSS if Marlene came out of the backroom carrying a broomstick, also trying to help Private?

Skipper: Marlene, what are you doing here? O.o

Marlene: I work here now, I figured since I'm not part of the show anymore. I left and found a different outlet for my life, ended up working here :)
Marlene, takie Private somewhere safe! I'll catch up shortly!

Marlene: Okay, Skipper. Come on, Private! *grabs his flipper, and runs away*

Private: Where are we going?

Marlene: Far away...

WWSS if he finally got the PoM cast temporarily knocked out (but jost for long enough for him to cathch up to Marlene and Private), and ran after them?
sad
OK Private, I think we lost em for a while. Thanks for the help Marlene.

Marlene: No problem. What are we gonna do now Skipper?

WWSS to not having a clue where to go to get away from the cast?
sad
I don't know. We have to find somewhere safer...

Marlene: We could try finding Kitka! She could fly us somewhere safe!

WWSS to Marlene's suggestion?
big smile
Any other options that doesn't involve my exgirlfriend?

Marlene: Hey what's wrong with asking help from Kitka anyway?

Private: Well if you remember what happened during filming of "The Falcon and the Snowjob" episode you'd know why.

Marlene: Um I don't really recall that day, care to remind me?

Private: A kissing scene that wasn't planned, but almost happened between Skipper and Kitka got you mumbling and grumbling offscreen while filming took place, the director was so annoyed that he told you to get some fresh air, which in reality actually meant get out. Plus while filming of the infamous Skipper-Kitka love scene was going on, you went from bad to worse, talking to yourself on how to get rid of the lead girl, making a list and stuff.

Marlene: Oh that. Now I remember -_- *cheeks flush bright red from embarrasment*

Skipper: If you two are done discussing about my lovelife, we've got former co-stars of ours chasing us.

WWSS to Marlene as an excuse for the kissing scene that almost happened between him and Kitka?
big smile
The director made me. I didn't sign up for that.

WWSS if Marlene started to get jealous?
big smile
Oh, come on, Marlene! I didn't really love her!

WWSS if Marlene finally believed him, but then the co-star were right on their tails?
laugh
Yeah that's great, now come on, they right on our tails

Kowalski: There they are, I get first dibs on Private >:)

Marlene: Move it guys, move

Private: Good thing you didn't tell her that you were making with the Blue Hen right after filming "Mental Hen" huh Skipper? :D

Skipper: Private!!! Shhh! -__-

*starts to slow down*

Marlene: Wait wah? O.o

WWSS to Marlene calling him pudgy?
surprise
IT'S MUSCLE!!!!

WWSS if, while he was shouting at Marlene, Kowalski came and grabbed Private?
mischievous
Private! Nooooo! [CENSORED]

Marlene: :O Such language Skipper, that's so hot :D

WWSS to Marlene not so concerned that Private was kidnapped and more concerned for Skipper's language?
laugh
MARLENE! GET SOME SENSE! PRIVATE'S BEEN CAPTURED!!!

WWSS if Marlene went on about Skipper's language?
laugh
*Slaps Marlene* Get a hold of yourself woman, we need to get Private back, for all we know, he could be in serious pain right now.

Marlene: So hot, so manly :D

Skipper: O.o -_-

WWSS if Rico hit him with a baseball bat, as a retaliation for hitting him earlier?
over a year ago yappy24 said…
zzz
OWwwwwww... *passes out*

WWSS if he woke up in the hq to find out it WAS ALL ANOTHER DREAM!!!!!

(talk about dreamception :0)
laugh
Uh.... I don't know wether to be happy, because Private's safe, and Marlene's not mad at me, or angry because of THESE STINKN' DREAMS!!!!!!!

WWSS if Rico licked him? (O.o)
laugh
RICO, WHAT THE HECK!?!?

WWSS if kowalski and private started licking him also? (0_e)
laugh
(^XD Why on Earth did I find the Rico lick and the what the heck thing so funny?!?!?!?!? XD)

OK!! OK!!! I COOL IF I'M DREAMING!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!

WWSS if Kowalski, Private, and Rico were just playing an April Fools joke on him?
laugh
THAT WAS STILL DISGUSTING!!!

WWSS if they started licking him again just as Marlene and the lemurs walk in. (XD poor skipper!)
laugh
(@PB: I don't know, but I did, too! XDXDXDXDXD)

*to Marlene and the Lemurs* Don't ask....

WWSS if they started licking him, too? XD
laugh
(We have very strange minds...)
laugh
OK OK WHATEVER IS MAKING ME HAVE ALL THESE WEIRD DREAMS LET ME MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWSS if everyone started biting him? (CANNIBOLS!! well technicly only Private Rico and Kowalski are)

(@CuteCuddly don't think of it as strange minds, think of it as a overly creative imaginations)
laugh
(I think it's the effect of limited WWSS sentences, people are running out of unique WWSS sentences that they turn to the dark side of their mind to get some more XD)

Hey, are you guys biting me now? Stop that! It hurts DX

WWSS if they started plucking his feathers and used them in various ways?
surprise
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH MY FEATHERS!??!?!!!!!!??? (almost all his feathers are gone)
COME ON... NEXT DREAM!!!!!!!!

WWSS if he woke up on his deathbed at his funeral!? (@leonardfan I see what you mean by darkside)