Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 106173

over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I read some of it knowing I shouldn't have lol But yeah I think I might actually cry at the end of the episode from what I let myself read.
over a year ago waldorf said…
You know what, I'm such a liar... I read the ending and now I hate myself for reading it! >.<
I know what you mean! Well, I'm never reading a recap again then lol
over a year ago katryn said…
did anyone notice that chuck was running in a spoiler video?..........i don't know if it to catch b or to talk to her or to tell ily after he couln't
Yeah I saw that... there is no "Chuck running" scene according to the synopsis... I know, it didn't describe every detail but the screen fades to black after Blair leaves. Maybe they deleted the scene? :s
I think it's before he asks her not to leave. I could picture that. :)
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
OH my goodness my goodness my goodness...*cries* that is such a tragic scene! I'm going to die when I see it....it's sooo ahhhhhhh
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
*cries*
Not that this has anything to do with gossip girl or anything, but it kind of does. Did any of you guys start school, yet? I did and people were talking about GG.
haha. that's funny that they were talking about GG. lol. It's the best! Hehe. But no, I start Monday. Oh my goodness, guys!!!!!! I need some comforting right now! I mean, that last scene of episode 1 is going to be SO HEARTBREAKING! Blair is totally just going to be "in love" with James now cause he's rich and royal and what not. *cries really hard* I think it would just be so magical though if that's how Chuck got her back by telling her that he loves her...*sigh* and if that doesn't happen till episode 7...*hyperventilates* guys, I'm dying here! Give me some comfort! *wimpers*
I may just have to write another little fic off that dialogue! *huffs and puffs*
I go the day after the show comes back on. People at my school don't really talk about GG tho. I always talk to my bff about it the day after it's on while our other friends groan. For some reason they think it looks stupid.

Oh and Lauren you totally should! I bet it would be awesome. And about Chuck saying "I love you", I keep hoping he tells her sooner than that but I doubt it. I'm choosing to stay positive though. lol :)
During class today, all I could think about was one tree hill and Gossip girl. Hey, there is this poll on gossip girl insider that says "who's hotter?" I picked Blair and Blair had 60% of the votes, Serena had 39%
last edited over a year ago
I am proud of that revelation Leightonfan. Thank-you for telling us.

Okay...I may just write this story tonight, but you all must promise to write reviews! Or at least some of you...b/c I'm going off to college tomorrow and I'm going to be super busy....maybe too busy to write/vid much! *gasp*
Well, my friends, I have failed to find time for writing another fic tonight...I am sorry. But I will write one in the future and then you all must review. Wish me luck with my orientation tomorrow, and as always...KEEP THE CB LOVE ALIVE! =D
Yes, write a story! I'll read, rate and review. Promise :]

Where is everyone today? :(
I can't talk GG with my friends, they have only seen episodes 1 - 13 and they think the show is about Nate/Blair. That's just stupid. :(
As much as I like Nate/Blair, the show isn't about them. To be completley honest, the first season mainly revolved around Blair.
Lauren, I'll totally check your fic out when it's posted. You're like a loyal reviewer to me so it's only fair I am too. lol But seriously, you're an awesome writer. :)

Also, that IS pretty stupid. lol Yeah the first season was basically about Blair and Serena's problems. Which included Nate but he definitely wasn't the only one. And I totally know what you mean. Only one of my friends watch GG (my BFF) and she's visiting her dad whose in the NAVY. All my other ones say it looks stupid and pointless, and always get mad when we talk about it. hehe

Really, people have to see the show before they make comments about it. Just like when some of my friends make fun of me because I cheerlead...they actually have to try it before they say it's dumb.
over a year ago Praesse said…
OMG WHEN I GET BACK HOME I'LL CATCH UP BECAUSE I CAN'T FROM MY IPOD IT'S TOO MUCH WORK! OMG, WHY ARE ALL YOU GUYS SO SAD??? THAT'S PROBABLY MAKE ME SAD TOO.
The link doesn't work for me when I copy the address, and when I click on it I end up in "MSN health & fitness"? Lol. XD

What did the link really say?

Edit: And no we're not sad anymore, because... uh... I don't know why, but I want to be happy. <3

Edit 2: OH NEVERMIND. I found the same link somewhere else (it worked... weird) and uploaded some of the photos.
The same thing happened to me:
Can you guys tell me what was on that link because I got something about fast food,fitness,and health stuff. HAHA.
If it is the same link, stills from 2x02! :D Some of them were already on fanpop and I uploaded the rest.
okay,thank you:]
Aww thanks mcrfan...much appreciated. ;) Guys, I soooooo wanna cry over the end of episode 1!!! *sniffles* But those episode 2 stills looks promising......gaaaaaaah I can't wait till he says those three magic words. *sigh* You know, in some of those eppy 2 stills, he just looks captivated by her. *sigh* I mean, I know it's a reasonable request to want to know that he loves her after what he did, but he's never really had to say those words before...so I don't think she should've dismissed him completely, though I can see why she would. *sigh* This is too much. *shakes head*
but we lnow in the dark night cb made out ...and then he does with a slut but realices that is not brand waldorf...in epy 4 is de war of seducing b...and he wins...epy 5 it's mommy thing...6 college...7 nobody trudst me ...
Hmmm...sounds promising! Hehe. Okay, you guys...my fic is up so go read and review! =D
Great fic, as always :D

katryn: But we don't know for sure if they will make out in episode 3, do we? :s

Okaaaaay! Any new spoilers? I'm bored. :]
pleased

link
no, we don't. And I don't think they would...if he was trying to adjust back to his old life and coming to the realization that he can't. hehe. YES!

And thanks as always. =) Since you all like it so much...perhaps I will continue it, or perhaps not. XD HEhe. ;p
yes...someone post a article who saw 3 episodes and say that b have a moment of weakness in 3...so a make out in the black outbut the real battle is in 4 she will give in and the mommy thing is in 5,6,7
OMG, really Katryn? THAT'S AWESOME! Thankyou! Coming back tomorrow :P
Wasn't that the article with no names (the "______ will have a moment of weakness" thing)? So we don't really know anything...

Uuugh, I need happy CB spoilers. Just watched the bar scene in episode 13 and now I'm just sad and miserable...
Why would you torture yourself like that? No, no, watching that scene is something just too hard & harmfull for a CB fanatic like us!
You need to watch the limo CB scene and some CB fanvids so make yourself happy.
Yeah, I don't know why I watched it... it was a stupid thing to do. :o

Soooo, now I'm gonna watch some happy fanvids instead. Much better <3
Leighton Meester has just been added to stardoll, but I tried to make a Leighton doll, but I think you have to be a member to do a doll.

link
Oh! I haven't been on that site for... I don't know, three years. Gotta make a Leighton doll now :D
I'M BACK AND I'M CATCHING UP, GUYS! :)
Thank you for all the work while I was away!
over a year ago shan-ban said…
DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!

Spoiler #1: Serena and Nate, a dark twist? According to Micheal Ausiello from Entertainment Weekly, confirms that Nate and Serena will start dating...but, why the serious faces? According to Micheal, Serena and Nate have a dark twist in there relationship, something to do with the past. Micheal says "It's even more darker, and more surprising than Serena and the murder plot, it's something more serious than that" also he says "The situation happens in the past that is haunting Serena and Nate in the future'"

Spoiler #2: Serena and Dan, reconsidering there breakup, yes! According to Micheal, Serena and Dan aren't over for long. "Dan and Serena think the breakup is quite hasty, so they think they should reconsider there relationship status" what's even greater?!?! "Yup, they kiss in the first episode, but that dark twist in the first spoiler may break them up again" Uh Oh!

Spoiler #3: More Gays? Gossip Girl Insider had a exclusive interveiw with Conner (Who plays Serena's brother) and he says "The directors are under consideration if they should add more gay people onto the show, like what the author approched in her books with Chuck and Dan. Maybe they'll do the same on the TV show" Gossip Girl Insider also asked him if he'll be having a relationship on the show, and more air time "Yes, I am going to be having a relationship on the show, and a little bit more air time"

Spoiler #4: Nate is long gone! According to Gossip Girl Insider, they strongly claim that Blair and Nate ARE NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER SOON (Yes!) Blair will be busy making Chuck jealous by hanging out with Ben, the guy she met on the helicopter on the season finale. As Nate with be fiddling around with Nate, who will appear on the show for 4-6 episodes. The women will also have a strange connection with one of the GossipGirl charcaters.

this are old and uncertanly
over a year ago shan-ban said…
There not that old but i just got more info from cw.com they confirmed them!
Nice spoilers! You rock. Dude, I wonder what the dark twist is. Although I hope Chuck and Dan will not be gay because that only leaves Nate for the girls and there needs to be more then one boy for all the girls to have relationships with.
Some of those spoilers are definitely false... "Hanging out with Ben, the helicopter guy"? "Nate will be fiddling around with Nate, who will appear for 4-6 episodes"?. Uhm, bye Nate! XD
Hahaha Yup I have to agree once again with Waldorf :P
Although, thank you a lot for the spoilers ;)
And, you don't need to warn people about the spoileru thing, this is a SPOILER forum :P
haha. fantastic. yeah, pretty much if Chuck goes gay there is a huge possibility I will stop watching the show...and I loooooove Dan alot too, so that can't happen either. Honestly. But yeah, b/c you guys all love me...I have decided to continue my latest fic...I know, I know...it's beautiful, but you MUST review! There is no option in the matter! HAHAHAHA!!! So......yes. And AWESOME CB SPOILERS! I had a feeling they were going to come together (CB) in episode 4, cause think about it...if Serena and Blair have their huge fight episode in episode 5...they would've had to fix all the crazy opening drama in the previous episode, which would mean that d/s are either together or apart and same for cb, cause those were the major cliffhangers from the season finale. So...Blair has a moment of weakness for Chuck in episode 3 I'm guessing...and then he won't let her forget it in episode 4...and essentially they become official (or at least that's how it appears and I'm hoping how it ends)...and D/S get together but then break it off, cause of some NS drama from waaaay in the past...worse than Serena "killing" someone? What could be worse than that? I mean, an abortion could be pretty bad...but worse than what Serena blames herself for? Hmm. Maybe Nate/Serena are meant to be after all.
Okay guys, I put the fic up...and it's more of a "what happened" shpeel on the Chuck trying to have sex and failing...and him attempting to seduce her about an episode later...more my take on those spoilers, but whatever. Make sure to read and review! Oh...and guys, I read the overview of season 2 or whatever...and WHAT IS THIS?! How can Chuck make Blair pay for his regretful decision? And why the heck is helping to bring her down from being Queen B b/c of what...grr....*cries* I feel they will never be a real happy couple...but it says by season finale, they will be the couple moving forward, so here's hoping! *crosses fingers*
I am so checking your fic right now.

Also, I like to think they're getting together in ep. 4 too since it seems to make sense. Especially with your little theory of what you think will happen. That's how it should happen. hehe :)
I'll read it too!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. CB MAKE-OUT IN EPI 3. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
Well, according to someone at FanForum. <333

IF IT'S TRUE.... OMGOMGOMG. AAAAH I'm crying. I really am. SO HAPPY. *dies*

Sooo... back to normal. I'll read the fic now!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TOTALLY HAVING A HEART ATACK! CB -ANGRY-MAKE-OUT-SESSION WOULD BE PARADISE!!! <3