Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
I honestly doubt it. Chuck would never go for someone like her.
Chuck spills the information about his mother while he's drunk and I think that the friend's think Penn said is an easy and fast way to explain it, even more in an interview. And if they are indeed becoming friends, well, it's even more likely for him to become friends with Dan since he's been really into the UES world because of his relationship with Serena almost all last year and because he goes to their school and he wants to go to the same kind of college they all do.
I think Vanessa and Chuck are like the most random couple of all. And I think Vanessa would never go either for a guy she filmed blackmailing a girl about telling her boyfriend that they had sex. Really unlikely to happen. If it does, then we will see...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I looooooooove all your reasonings and it makes me feel a ton better. But you know how gossip girl makes the strangest of situations somehow logical even if they're totally bizarre in the beginning. so I don't think it's as unlikely as we think...I just hope it's not as possible as those interviews were making it out to be.
Okay. Good.
I still doubt something love related will happen with them. I even doubt they'll become friends as it is.
But all we can do is wait for the episode.
Or at least more spoilers.
Blair was so flirting with Chuck when she left him at the pajama scene. I was just watching it again and though I should comment :P
Two more things:

1) ADDITIONAL SIDES: Two girls come up and kiss Aaron while Serena looks on. A young girl, probably Jenny or Agnes, gets caught doing something illegal, but Lily won't press charges to Rufus' delight. Lily and Bart are being presented an award when the screen goes dark.
That's for episode 9.

2) WE HAVE HIT 20939 VIEWS! OMG! THAT'S A LOT! :) THANKS A BUNCH TO ALL THOSE SILENT FOLLOWERS OF THIS THREAD :) HAHA AND COME ON AND COMMENT YOU TOO ;)
lol. wow. incredible. and guys? 3944 GG FANS!!! AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!

Oh, I know...wasn't she though?? Twirling her hair...looking coyly on as he just stares at her, completely lost in her beauty. O-M-G
We're hitting 4000 fans soon enough :)
But this spot is kind of dead today. I mean... We watched the episode yesterday and we aren't having so many new picks or vids or nothing. Pretty surprising that is.
yeah, well...I'm sure it'll come alive soon enough. ;p
I certainly hope so.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I'm here again, what's up?
I'm not reopening the CV topic...or I may cry
Awww, it will be okay=]
Leighton Meester has been all over NY Fashion Week this year — which of her looks is your favorite so far? — and we were lucky enough to talk to her on the red carpet at Fashion Rocks on Friday night. Leighton was very chatty and friendly, looking gorgeous, talking to Fab about Julie Haus and telling everyone her thoughts on Chuck, Serena, and more.

On what’s coming up on Gossip Girl: “A lot of Chuck and Blair conflict, love/hate relationship stuff happening because that’s just my favorite. That’s my favorite relationship on the whole show. And he’s really honestly my favorite to work with, he’s awesome. And he’s evil. Just a lot of stuff with Serena and Blair fighting. I mean physically fighting. It’s really funny.”
On what she’ll miss about Summer: “I love the weather. I mean, I know that it gets really hot in New York but it’s really my favorite. I love the Summer here.”
Who she was most excited to see perform that night: “I really want to see Beyonce and Mariah Carey, who I saw at the Teen Choice Awards but she’s fabulous. And I guess, Justin Timberlake. I’m just really excited.”
Ed Westwick and Leighton’s chemistry really shows on the screen through their hilarious banter and she’s so right that we’re all excited to see what causes that catfight. Can’t wait to see the show heat up as the weather cools down, starting with another new episode tonight!

Source:Youknowyouloveme.com
OMG!!!!!! ED AND LEIGHTON NEED TO GO OUT FOR REAL!!! AHhhhhhhh!!!!!! I just love this interview! Thanks sooooo much! He's her favorite to work with and the c/b relationship is her favorite on the show?! Amen! Preach it, Meester!
Cool. It's my favorite relatioship of the show for sure too :)
Mmm, I don't want Ed and Leighton to date. If they ever break up, their chemistry could get affected on the show and it is just not worth it. Let's keep them as awesome friends as they already are.
*sighs* well maybe....but I don't know how their chemistry could ever die. Seriously, it's amazing. But I truly love this interview. SO AWESOME!
They seem like really close firends and I'm not sure if I want them to date, but they have really great chemisry. She's already dating somebody, anyway. I love them on and off screen.
haha. well she shouldn't be dating anyone else...I guess I'll totally be able to live if they don't date...I just think they're so ridiculously cute together
Were is everybody? I know you and Mariel are here, but where's the rest of our gossip girl friends?
what makes you think we know? lol. XD
Haha. I guess it was kind of random=]
Anyway, I'm totally in love with CB now. I used to just like them and now I adore them. I can't wait until Blair and lord Marcus are done. Speaking of him, do you remember the part when Blair was telling Dan and Serena to come meet the lord. Dan said "She refers to him as the lord?"
Haha YEAH. THAT CRACKED ME UP! <3

Lord Marcus so knows she only wants him for his title! I mean, what else could she possibly want when she calls him "Lordy"?
haha. yeah really. I think part of her likes him...but she is waaaaaaay more excited about what he is than who he is. She's completely infatuated with the idea of being a princess type person. Oh, but you know Chuck would treat her like a princess. =) CB forever.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I'm back. Lol. I loved that part. And yeah as much as I think Ed and Leighton would probably be cute together but they should probably just stay friends. Look at Chad/Sophia. :( Not that I hate Leyton tho but still...
yeah that's true. Okay agreed. But god, are they cute.
I know! :)
Chuck: "On me you'd be so much more"

That says it all :)
most definitely.
I love Chuck's quotes!!! They are even better when they are about Blair.
I could stare at Ed in my icon forever. I mean it :)

It's kind of dangerous. Pretty much as that promo in repeat mode.
This whole chatting with you guys here reminds me that we SO NEED A GG CHAT ROOM!
Do you have this thread added to your updates??
He's so misunderstood. He's not as bad as some people describe him. He will stick up for his friends and family, if he needs to. Sometimes, he doesn't need to. He just does it because he's truly changed from a cold-hearted pervert to a sexy,kind-hearted guy
yeah, it have it updated.
Cool.
And of course, I agree. Chuck is the kind of guy who will not give a damn for you if he doesn't care about you, who will ruin you if he dislikes you and who will stand up for you and be there for you every single time if you are lucky enough to have him caring about you. And, since he's Chuck Bass, he'll do all three with style. ;)
Lol, so true!

And yeah it's on my updates as well.
Okay, I just wanted to know how you guys knew so soon that we had updated something here and that...
How to dress like cutting-edge Serena or preppie Blair

BY PAIGE WISER pwiser@suntimes.com
The season two premiere of "Gossip Girl" last week scored its highest ratings yet among the young audiences it's after. Many tuned in to see how the privileged pals spent their summer in the Hamptons. But surely more tuned in to see what they were wearing.

Between the two of them, BFFs Serena and Blair embody a number of enviable trends. "They are definitely the cool girls to emulate this season," says Barbara Glass, image consultant and fashion reporter for WMAQ-Channel 5.

» Click to enlarge image

Many viewers tune in to see what the "Gossip Girls" are wearing.
(Courtesy)

RELATED STORIES
Blog: Shopping deals

Serena, played by Blake Lively, swooped back in town last year as a reformed party girl who falls in love with a boy from (gasp!) Brooklyn. "Her look is New York chic with a dose of Connecticut elegance," says Glass.

Blair, played by Leighton Meester, is a neo-preppie mean girl who wants to make a bad boy jealous. "Both Blair and Serena fall under the heading of creative trendsetters," says Glass. "They look to borrow ideas from several past decades while adding a major dose of modern chic."

Their looks aren't just for the young and the restless. "The wardrobes of Serena and Blair are successful because they are the clothes that women of all ages can relate to and incorporate into their wardrobes," says Glass. "Honest!"

Now that school's back in session, here's a crash course in "Gossip Girl" elegance. And don't forget to watch tonight on the CW.

SERENA

"Every girl may own a wardrobe of jeans, but Serena gives them an edge of glamour without looking trashy or glitzy," says Glass. Serena's skinny jeans are juxtaposed with a bronze Chanel handbag, the very definition of cutting-edge casual.

"Serena loves to break all the rules to create her own style," says Glass, who recommends a visit to a thrift shop to inspire your fall wardrobe.

This heirloom-looking necklace costs just $7.80 at forever21.com, so you can buy several to layer.

Who needs animal skin when faux is so fabulous? This retro bag is $29.80 at forever21.com.

BLAIR

"Blair merges feminine with masculine accents in this preppie English look," says Glass. The Windsor-knotted tie, argyle sweater vest and oxford-laced shoes all emphasize the masculine; the dotted hose, gloves, and innocent striped headband capitalize on the feminine.

The white gloves might be tough for the rest of us to pull off, but an attention-getting accessory or two can make a big statement.

You can hide your sinister side, too, with this sweet velvet headband, just $9.99 at target.com.

Adapt the look for winter with these Mossimo patent oxford pumps at target.com ($29.99).
Haha cool advice.
awesome. and yeah, Praesse, your icon is so hot. I could stare at it forever.
over a year ago waldorf said…
SIDES?! SPOILERS?! LEIGHTON SAID THAT?!
"That’s my favorite relationship on the whole show. And he’s really honestly my favorite to work with"
AAAAAAH I LOVE LEIGHTON!

Why is this forum always so much better when I'm not here? XD
Because we are sleeping by the time you come here! x)
over a year ago ilovelv said…
OMG I just watched the pajama scene again and you are right blair is soooo flirting!!!the way she says "goodnight chuck" and then looks at him while she's walking away!!!OMG I LOVE CHAIR!!!

and I love leighton too "that's my favourite relationship on the show and ed is my favourite to work with"!!!!
Oh and btw, I could look at your icon forever too praesse ed is so hot!!!
I repeat everything y'all just said. It's amazing. =)
LooL!!
Any new spoilers out there?
over a year ago waldorf said…
No... I don't think so.

But I'm sure there will be, when I'm not here :)