Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 106173

over a year ago shan-ban said…
COME ON PEEPS NOW WE NEED THE OTHER PART OF THE NON- JUDGING BREAKFAST CLUB NATE AND SERENA LOL :)
over a year ago ilovelv said…
OMG!!I've seen the scene where chuck whispers in blair's ear like 15 or 20 times now!!!!I love it!!
over a year ago Praesse said…
Yup, but these spoilers weren't released by the CW, someone somehow got them & uploaded them. But they're not supposed to be seen haha :)
I KNOW, RIGHT? I'VE SEEN THAT SCENE LIKE A TRIZILLION TIMES NOW & I STILL CAN'T STOP!

I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED THE VIDS TO MY IPOD, SO I CAN SHOW THEM TO MY FRIENDS TOMORROW :)
over a year ago huggies said…
Ok I'm sorry to sound stupid, it's just I really don't wanna miss an opportunity to watch some CB action!! Could you tell me if I'm doing this right cos its not working for me please.

I clicked on the links you provided and then clicked on the download link on that page. The file downloads but my computer can't run it. Have I done something wrong or is it my computer being annoying?
Let me check. Wait a sec.
You have to click on the link I put here, then in the link next to

Download Link: hands.wmv [as an example]
In that case, you've got to click in HANDS.WMV

That's all. If you're doing that & it's still not working, try downloading the BSPlayer that it's the one I'm using.
Good luck!

(BTW, you don't sound stupid at all. That website can be really confusing at times)
Thanks very much I'll give that a try

Hmmm nope still not working :( Thanks for all your help anyway!! Maybe its cos Im using a mac I dunno :(
Guess I'll just have to wait

last edited over a year ago
It's probably because of the mac, do you have a windows one where you can watch them?
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
they are amazing clips, I just am so sad about the one where they kiss and Lord Marcus kisses her and Chuck watches. Its devasting.
Yes, and so is the one where they're like almost crying at the White Party, I can't stop watching it, but it still breaks my heart so much ...
Unfortunately not I will just be patient and wait for the episode!! Thanks anyway
I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could do... I'm guessing someone will eventually upload it on youtube or something like that... :S
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Wow, you guys have been talking alot. I need to catch up:)
OMG, TATYANNAH, YES YOU DO!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!!! <3333
Okay, I caught up with everything and it's very juicy. I wonder what was on that video that was deleted or something like that. I saw some videos and the one with LM kissing Blair. The white party is going to be sweet. When it's Monday, school will be out for Labor day so this is perfect. I can watch Gossip girl and One tree hill without having to rush for the computer like I always do when I get home from school. Today I was screaming at the top of my lungs because my school is going to be out on Monday!!!!!!! I'm going to try to find GG spoilers right now.
I love this show. Tears!
I'm watching Gossip girl right now:)
This is something on youknowyouloveme.com:
He plays the ever-arrogant Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl and rocks out with his band, The Filthy Youth, but Ed Westwick has a surprising sensitive side — and a way with words.

“I’ve been writing a lot of poetry recently,” Westwick, 21, revealed to PEOPLE during a launch party for Coca-Cola’s new aluminum bottles at New York City’s Soho Grand. “It helps me think and work things out.”

Westwick shared a poem from memory that he wrote “at like six in the morning.”

But don’t read too much into the words. “Right now I feel like nothing I’ve been writing has a definitive point of aim,” the actor says. “I feel like you just need to keep writing until the writing itself just begins to take shape.” – Laura Hahn and Alyssa Shelasky

Read on for Westwick’s untitled poem:

Tell me what can you want?

You’ve got it all.

Things are real in a handshake.

Rest my bones these days in a different way.

Cherish the change; it may not stay.

I remember your dress,

Like dreams when you wake with a sudden start.

You’re beside me in the dark,

Wrapped in my arms.

Love is being entranced in a glance,

To muster up courage when you’re flustered,

To stumble on the words you prepare.

Don’t worry about the money that went down the drain

Because the best things in life are free.

Although I don't think Chuck is arrogant
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Yay! Just watched all three and they were so awesome! Ed and Leighton were amazing together. They always are but that was just...wow. Thanks so much Praesse and Waldorf! I'm so completely happy right now! hehe :)
You're all very very welcome, it was a pleasure to finally find them haha :)
I loved the poem <33 Is he gonna make a song with it?
The White Party one keeps breaking my heart...
I hope he makes a song with it. I wonder what his band sounds like.
OMG, TATY (is it okay if I call you that?) YOU'VE GOT TO LISTEN TO THEM, TRY YOUTUBE! THEY'RE AWESOME! <3
They are an awesome band. And I totally hope that he makes it an actual song! :)
over a year ago luinwen said…
I'm so going to listen to them :), and Praesse yes I've seen the earsex secne I love it!! the first time I watched I was incredibly happy, I couln't stop smiling, i even jumped around :D lol
I cried haha
over a year ago luinwen said…
I think I'm going to cry in the 3 words scene in season 2 u.u aaw each day I become more obssed, I already heard the band, it's really good ^^ I gound Ed's myspace _p lol

link
over a year ago waldorf said…
HI EVERYONE! Hahaha I couldn't sleep last night. Too much CB. New spoilers?

EH YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T EVEN CARE. I'M GONNA WATCH THE VIDEOS AGAIN!

Edit: Wow already on page 24?!
I have school in like an hour and I can't get off here because I loved those spoilers to not stop watching them.
Brilliant.
over a year ago katryn said…
i think they will be couple in epy 7....but i don't know if they will be ahappy in the half maybe after the make out c betrays c and help s to be queen and then like the 1x13 ...
Episode 7 is a Chuck-centric episode so there has to be a lot of CB in it. Either that or the writers are stupid, and I don't think they are right now. :))

I'm still watching the videos...
The earsex scene is definitely the hottest thing I've ever seen on television... <3
The first one makes me cry though :'(

Edit: AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ACTUAL MAKE-OUT SCENE IN THE EPISODE <3
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh my goodness you guys, this is all soooo insane! The earsex scene looks hot, but I can't have sound at the moment....so can someone tell me what the dialouge is? Apparently the other two vids have been cancelled from being able to be watched on here...and I can't download clips for like another week or so when I get my own computer, so tragic. But please tell me the dialogue for that one...omg...did you see Blair's eyes flutter? Whoo! Takes my breath away. Hehe. Oh I love them...and how tragic will their relationship be? Very, I'm afraid...but we must have hope. B/c in the end it'll all work out, says the spoilers at least, and you know cb is true love, so basically. yeah. ;)
okay guys, I put up another fic...called "CB:CONFRONTATIONAL" which you must all go read and review! *gasp* I just have so much inspiration for oneshots these days!!! hehehe. ;) I'm going to write up another one quick too and thank-you all for your reviews thus far. This one is about Serena yelling at Blair for what she's doing to Chuck (unrealistic I know) but I tried to make it work...I just felt like a scene like this had to happen, even though we all know it totally never will. *sigh* And yeah...Serena yells it out to James too...after a certain wonderful CB moment. =) Please read and review!
and I put the other one up...be back later to see if anything new is up....;p
I'll read it now! ^^
Loved the fic!! <3

Season 2 Extended Preview
link
OMG I LOVED THE PROMO! <33
OMG I'M SO LOVING MY LIFE RIGHT NOW <33

CB IS JUST TOO PERFECT. THAT MAKEOUT IN THE DARK IS... AWESOME. GREAT. SWEET. SEXY. HOT! PERFECT!!
Thanks waldorf! The preview was cool. Can you guys believe it's less than a week until it's on now? Yay! :)

Oh, and Lauren I'll try to check out your fics as soon as I can. Gotta go now.
Bye, Heather!

Okay so... I'm so gonna love this season. And no, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE ACTUALLY JUST LESS THAN WEEK LEFT!!
ISN'T IT... UNBELIEVABLE????!!!
This is soooooooo exciting you guys! *gasp* I just hope we'll be able to live through this cb angst. *sigh* at least we've got that makeout to look forward to, right? ;p
I think it'll stop being angsty when they get back together, and then it'll be so much fun & so witty & full of all that CB stuff we all love!
Episode 2.02: Never Been Marcused
Airdate: September 8, 2008
Writer: Stephanie Savage ("Pilot," "The Wild Brunch," "Much I Do About Nothing"
Director: Unknown

GOODBYE HAMPTONS..."GOSSIP GIRL" IS HEADED BACK TO THE UPPER EAST SIDE — Blair (Leighton Meester) is over the moon that she is dating royalty and has every intention of becoming a royal herself, but a scheming Chuck (Ed Westwick) has other plans for Blair and hew new love, Marcus (guest star Patrick Heusinger). Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) agree to keep their recent hook-ups a secret from their friends and family until they figure out what all this means for their relationship. Meanwhile, Nate (Chace Crawford) learns the downside to having an affair with a hot older woman, Catherine (guest star Madchen Amick), who also happens to be married. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star. Michael Fields directed the episode written by executive producer Stephanie Savage (#202).

Some little spoilers. Blair's so freaking looking for royalty, I mean, GET OVER YOURSELF!
Okay, I watched the video again (big surprise, huh? :D) and MARCUS IS AN IDIOT.
First, "You've been using me to make that guy jealous! But I'm a Lord. Let's get back together." and then "OMFG Did you really not know it was him?!?! But I want you. Let's get back together!". Seriously, who cares if he's a lord, the guy is stupid. :s
Yeah, he kind of is. I still feel a bit sorry for him though, Blair's so using him & he notices & she manipulates him & they're back together to cover her & Chuck. I mean, that's pretty mean so I feel kind of sorry for him...
I want him to be evil, so I don't have to feel sorry for him... :'P
That'd be cool. Like, he could stand Blair up, or maybe get drunk and flirt with a couple of girls and get caught by Blair or something haha
Mwahaha! >=)
yeah...haha, I know they'll be back together soon. But guys, what if he betrays her AGAIN by helping S b/c Queen of the school. I mean,that is sooooooo not cool, but that's what the season 2 overview said! Unless at this point, she's still claiming she wants to be with Marcus. Ugh. Marcus really is stupid...it wouldn't matter how much he liked Blair or even loved her or wanted to be with her, she would always end up cheating on him with Chuck! Why? She loves him...she's meant to be to him....and she is just stringing Marcus along cause she wants to be royal. Ugh. How shallow...how ugh. Haha. Sorry I'm a little upset over this. But we will keep this alive and BC forever!!!!! Right? Yes. =)
I think Serena becomes the new Queen & maybe Chuck is helping the raise of a new Queen B, which could possibly be a way of helping B raise again, or it could be Blair, afterall.
Or maybe I'm too biased :P
haha. it's okay. it makes me feel better and I can force myself to think that...but when the actual episode comes on and you're wrong...we have to cry together. ;)
Okay, I'm kind of used to crying now, since I'm doing that everytime I watch a CB scene :P
haha. I hear ya. ;p
I don't know what I'll do if he betrays her and helps Serena instead :'(

Hmm... I don't remember if anyone said this, but we WILL get a hot awesome blackout-makeout, not just the 10 seconds when LM walks in and ruins everything :'']