Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 106173

over a year ago waldorf said…
No, don't die :(

I don't think the "I hate you" is very serious though. And they WERE filming the happy part!
(This doesn't sound very convincing, does it? :'P)
QUOTES!
link

Uhm... ok. Not very interesting quotes. But still. Quotes!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Praesse said…
QUOTES <3
OMG, today was such a crappy day at school. God...
over a year ago W4rHeAdz said…
Hey GG Fans!!
This is not a spoiler but it is a cool website I wanted to share with all the fans. If you love the show then you will love this.
TEXTGG.COM
You've got to check it out. spread the word!
Thanks for the link ^^

It was? Why? :(
Well, at least we got some spoilers today :D
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I found more 2x03 quotes...you just have to go to "recent quotes" on that page. But it wasn't really anything we didn't know already. Oh goodness...I'm psyched for this episode! *squeals*
awesome site. thanks. ;p
Oops, I didn't see that. Okay I edited the post so everybody can see those... uh "amazing" quotes :p
"Blair: [to Marcus] I need you to make me feel alive."
HAHAHAHAHA.

Don't know why I thought that was so funny, but it was. :'''''D
lol. hahaha...oh dear. Basically she means. "I need you to make me feel alive, b/c I feel more than alive with Chuck...and that's NOT what I want to happen. Hahah. XD XD XD
HAHAHA :)
Umm, my problem was that one of my friends copied my chem test EXACTLY and the proffesor noticed and put both of us an F, which is horrible because I had studied a lot :(
Catherine: Blair, have you seen Nate?
Blair: Umm, no. It's a blackout.

HAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS :)
Ugh, great "friend"...

Lol. Okay the quotes weren't that bad x))

CB make-out tonight! Or... tomorrow, for me. I'll be depressed after this episode, but I don't care right now. x')
Well, she told the proffesor it was her the one who cheated, but he didn't care, he said I let her copy me, so I have as much responsability as she does. And I did know that she was copying me, but what could I have said? "Proffesor, my friend's copying my test!" =S
WTF? Weirdo. (the professor, not you ^^)
Yeah...

Okay, let's come back to GG please, my real life is so much more boring and not perfect haha :P
over a year ago lobke said…
I want someone to upload it. I don't wanna go to bed :')
We'll watch it in a couple of hours here, and I guess people will add it right away. I hope it doesn't dissapoint us. What hour is there where you guys live?

New York -> 4:20PM
10:25 pm here... :o
22:28 on my computer :P
Wohoo, same :P
over a year ago UNA said…
21:36 in ireland lol i hate waiting till tuesday
Yaay, we rock :')

I just found out they're not gonna air Gossip Girl in the netherlands till next year! That is just insane!
3:45<-Wisconsin.

GAH!!! I NEED TO SEE THAT MAKEOUT LIKE RIGHT FREAKING NOW! lol. XD Cause you know after this episode they won't have something nearly as intense until like ep 7 or 8 or 9! *gasp*
over a year ago isawhatwhat said…
Hey everyone. I'm new here but I've been following this thread for a while :). I found this interview with Leighton where she says that the Blair/Chuck dynamic "won't be resolved for a very long time."

link
okay...definitely couldn't find the interview, could you put it up here? Where on that site is it? And really?! That's soooo sad!
oh...I found it! *tear* That is sooooooo sad. *sigh* Well hopefully they'll come around eventually like before the freaking end of the season.

*gasp* 40 MINUTES TILL IT COMES ON MY TV! Yaaay. Even if they don't get together officially tonight, I still completely love this episode. =)
You're lucky, I live on the West Coast and I don't have a tv. I have to wait until some nice person puts it online :)
guys...I fear Chair is going to be like Leyton (OTH) this last season. We all know they want to be together and that they love each other...but they're going to avoid & hurt each other until the end. *tear* After all they said...by the end of the season, they'd be the couple moving forward...so I fear it'll be awhile yet. *sigh*
3 freaking minutes!!! *squeals*
oh my freaking goodness...guys...great intro...awww, I really hope NV work out. They're so cute. And OMG, I LOVE JENNY!!! She's soooo cute. I know...that's dangerous saying that on here. haha. you all jenny haters....;p and blair/marcus ugh. thank goodness she's upset at his waiting speech...haha...and chuck? not feeling good, huh? XD LOvely.
and dan/serena are soooooo amazing! Too bad they won't last. *sigh*
wow...that 12 year old scene was ridiculous. lol. Oh and poor D/S....I can sense the breakup already. *sigh* Oh and sneaky Blair I just love her....K/N/V....hmmm. haha. I can't wait! Oh and Chuck! Completely miserable w/o blair...haha...*sigh* oh dear. Just get together already.
omg guys! that 'have sex with me' scene was so hot and I completely love them. The makeout scene is next! I can feel it!!!!!! Eeee....these commercials take too long, for real! lol. Oh...and poor Jenny! Eleanor should take her advice for crying outloud! Grr...and Vanessa!!! Oh I cry for her. I hope Nate gets her back. Haha. Blair wants Chuck sooooo bad....ohhhhhh dang. Hehe. And D/S....they don't want to talk about their issues, oh but they need to...and then...*sighs* oh dear
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Is anybody watching gossip girl, now?
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
looks like ChuckBlairLuvA is and giving us the play by play
oh dang, you guys! the makeout didn't happen yet, but it'll happen any second I can feel it! Oh...Marcus can't satisfy you, deary. Just accept it. Hehe. Chuck knows who can though. ;p OH and NV!!!! I believe in them! I can sense a VK catfight though! And poor DS....but maybe Jenny still has a chance...oh maaaaaaan, I totally love this episode. Hehe. BC forever...I hope. ;p
Nate and Vanessa are looking really cute right now. Oh no!!!!The evil Catherine is talking to Vanessa. Ahhhh! The CB makeout<3
okay, so the makeout wasn't that long or as erotic as the other scene, but it was still incredibly hott! And yeah, Marcus had waaaay too much screen time when he was watching them makeout. Oh goodness...and evil katherine...why'd she shoo Vanessa away?! Poor Nate. *sigh* Maybe Jenny still has a shot...Eleanor seems to have taken a liking to her. I like it. It looks sweet. Oh BC just stay together...for crying out loud. Can't wait to see the vids people make of that scene. ;p
*cries*
Poor Chuck and Vanessa. They are so left out sometimes. Chuck and Vanessa got their hearts broken in one night, just when they think they got a chance at true love, it got ruined because of Marcus and Katherine. Jenny's doing well. She's not annoying. She's just doing her own thing. Aww. Dan and Serena are breaking up.
*cries again*
oh guys...I don't know what to say, except that I feel soooooo bad for Vanessa. Catherine is SO awful!!! I officially hate her now. Ugh. And Blair....I still don't think Marcus will ever be enough for her. And one of the best scenes...Chuck trying to again...haha...he knows no one will ever be like Blair...oh god, must suck for him. haha. unfortunately...next episode appears to be DS central...very bitter too it seems. *sigh* Should be interesting.
hehe. it's what I do. who else am I gonna tell really? ;p
When I saws Chuck making out with some girl in the limo, I thought that was Blair and I screamed for joy until I saw that it was some random chick.
haha. it's a good assumption. but yeah, he tried with the girl at the beginnign...and blair definitely turned him on by that makeout, but it didn't matter b/c by the end of that episode when he tried again...he couldn't do it, b/c even if he refuses to acknowledge it...his body is screaming out loud "ONLY BLAIR!!!!" Hahaha. hehe. I think he slept with Amelia...I don't think he had issues sleeping with girls until this episode...cause he said he was only "off his game" for the whole week...not since summer. I think Blair re-entering his life and his inability to get her back thus far has finally gotten to him. Up until this point he probably thought he could get her back easily and is finding out the lesson the hard way, Blair isn't going to come crawling back to him...not w/o fight. Conveniently for us, she happened to be craving some desire, some passion...and who better to give it to her than our lovely Chuck Bass? Hehe. gotta love 'em.
over a year ago shan-ban said…
I really respect Nate and Vanessa! They were cute together! She really loved him and cared about him! I only have 3 words about Catherine Straight Up BITCH!!! Chuck you just keep fighting for Blair because that scene was HOTTT! Fuck you Dan Serena never liked you anyway LOL! And my #1 favorite couple Nate and Serena cant wait for their relationship! ;)
haha. yeah. Unfortunately CB won't happen for AWHILE but...oh dang I lost my thought....well yeah, I'm still holding out for Vanessa. I felt so bad for her in that last scene. At least Dan and V can be there for each other. =) Oh! I remember! Haha. At least now Chuck knows he can't live w/o her. ;p
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Your kidding? It won't be resolved for a very long time.....I was hoping like episode 8 or something, now I am officially depressed!
The episode was pretty good, the Chuck scenes were my favorite ones!
THIS EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS AND SO SO VERY AWESOME :)
I can't wait to see the episode. Sounds good. Here's the promo for next week. I love bitchy Serena. link