Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 106173

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
haha. oh blair kills me. so desperate. I just love her.
oh my goodness! I wanna cry for Blair!!! Catherine is soooooooo mean!!! *wimpers* I mean, I really want Blair with Chuck, more than living practically...haha. But did you see Blair's face?! *cries* *deep breaths* I'm okay...I hope...I think...oh dear.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Aww, I know what you mean. That was WAY harsh!
oh my goodness...Blair's revelation! What next?!

Ugh. Commercials are too long....2 seconds, what is this? lol. XD
Squee! Who else thought the last CB scene was cute? lol Maybe it's just me. :)
OMG!!!!!!! THE PROMO FOR NEXT WEEK IS SOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAHH!!! The beginning of the makeout scene looks so awesome!!! And I love Serena's line to Chuck: "It's so obvious. You're not over Blair." Gaaaaaah!!! I'm gonna love next week's episode! *squee*
OMG!!! It was adorable!!!
"goodnight chuck." "goodnight blair" It was so cute...and he is so in love with her...how they looked at each other...ahh....amazing.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
OMG!!!!!! It was. They were so flirting with each other. Katherine has a huge attitude too.
I know! And poor Nate! Chuck was just trying to help! Oh gaaaaaaah....I think I'm even more in love with CB, especially with that new promo! *shudders* Amazing. Their last scene...Blair looked so beautiful...and oh my goodness...such an improvement from last episode...I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!!!!!! I CAN'T FREAKING BREATHE!!!!!
OMG! I know what you mean!! lol I'm so excited now! :)
over a year ago Praesse said…
Ok, now everybody's seen it it's time to begin the EPISODE DISCUSSION PEOPLE! :)
how much did you love this episode?!?!?!
I reall, really loved it. Even though, I knew some of it would happen, but It was worth seeing. CB scenes were adorable and D/S scenes were very hot.
like it was freaking amazing!!!!! I commented on here at every commercial! Hehe. It was so wonderfully lighthearted...and had a tender cb moment at the end. god, I love them.
I loved the PJ's scene :) CB forever <3
haha. also, did you not TOTALLY love when Serena stole Chuck's drink? And he way like heyyyyyy haha
yeah d/s...whoo...breathless...too bad they're breaking up soon. *tear* ;p
That was cute and did you see the part were Marcus and Chuck were playing some sport in the room. Chuck was looking very good. Also, the Blair/Nate/Catherine scene was akward.
"Lordy, Lordy looks who's 40, or at least a well preserved 38" <3
Such a hilarious episode
oh guys....I am so ecstatic right now from this episode! The smile is sooooooo amazingly on my face right now! Hehe! ;D
I totally loved it!! The CB moments were awesome (especially the last one) and I can honestly say I wasn't bored by D & S at all. B was hilarious as usual and I felt bad for Nate. Overall, amazing episode. :)
<3
Rufus and Vanessa looked like they were flirting with each other. EWW
Oh ansd I totally loved the Chuck/Lord Marcus Squash scene. Awesome. :)
Yes I agree, EW! :(
Well, there's something going on between Rufus and Vanessa indeed in later episodes so... maybe the flirting started right now.
I love your icon,mcrfan1516:)
I love everybody's icon at that!!!
last edited over a year ago
haha. yes, it was all so awesome. I know...ugh, Nate and Vanessa totally need to be together. Poor nate...getting sucked into catherine's schemes. And he thought she was just a summer fling. Ew...vanessa/rufus...not cool.
If Vanessa sleeps with Rufus and eventually later on the show hooks up with Dan... Well, that would be weird.
Episode 4 "The ex files"
Blair and her 'Posse' interview different girls to decide whether or not they would be inducted into their 'clique'. Dan bumps into new student Amanda and they form an instant bond however, Blair and her 'posse' attempt to sabotage Dan and Amanda's friendship by inducting her as the new girl in their 'clique' meanwhile, Serena meets a new lust interest and Vanessa meets with the Duchess.
hmmm....all very interesting...but not really any new NEW stuff. More CB please. OMG, PRAESSE, YES! Ugh. That would be awful. I really don't want...ugh. N/V please
Lol. Yes I definitely would want Vanessa with Nate than with Rufus. Once again, EWW!

Also, off topic but, omg I'm so sad now because OTH. I actually loved Q's character! :(
I know!!!! I totally saw that too! I didn't like him at first...but he was totally developing into this awesome character!!! *tear* I started a forum on the oth spot, if you wanna speak more on there...since this IS the Gg spot. ;p
over a year ago luinwen said…
aaaw I'm so sad, I haven't been able to watch it u.u
it was tragic.
okay guys, I put a new cb fic up called "CB: CAN I LOVE?" it takes place several weeks after the first episode of season 2...chuck hasn't given up on getting blair, but is still beating himself up about not being able to say those three words...and he wants blair to be happy, which she seems to be with marcus. Then, Blair sends him a text message....GO READ!!! Oh and it is in fact a fan-fiction NOT an opinion article...I just forgot to switch it. ;p TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
over a year ago waldorf said…
I'll read it <3

I haven't seen the new episode yet. I'M DYING. AAAAAAAAAH. WHERE CAN I WATCH IT?!!?! TORRENTS TAKE FOREVER. I HATE THIS. X(
Meh... I don't think the episode was that amazing. :o
Edit: Nevermind. I LOVED IT.

I'll read the fic later. Have to go now :(
awww...I thought it was amazing. It made me happy. =)

Mmkay, thanks. ;p
I only liked the CB scenes. ^^

Random, but... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT 3 MEDALS TODAY!!!!

I'll read it now by the way :P
HAHA. yeah...well I thought the last scene between them was very sweet. =)

AWESOME!!! I'M SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! *gasp*

yay. =)
I watched it again... It wasn't that bad, actually. No, I liked it. I loved the CB scenes, haha. :p

<33333

Awesome fic!!
lol. I knew you would! Heeh!

Thanks! =DDDD I felt extra happy after the second episode, so it wasn't so depressing. hehe.
Three things I noticed when I watched the episode...
- Marcus is lame and boring (lol. ok. We already knew that.)
- DS are annoying. I like Dan, I like Serena. I just don't like them together. :s
- Catherine is entertaining. Really, I like her. XD

AND THE PROMO FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.... AAAAAAAAAAH IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME. X))

Edit: Two more things...
- Poor Vanessa!
- I don't hate Jenny anymore.
haha. I thought Marcus is rather sweet to blair...and if I wasn't totally in love with cb, I'd probably be rooting for him. Though he seems like a royal nate to me...like what nate could've been for blair minus the royal qualities. I looooooved Dan/Serena! There scenes were SO hot! And I just wish they could be together, but sadly they will not be. I thought Catherine was SO mean to Blair!!! I hated it! And I'm not really liking her either...maybe she genuinely cares for Nate, but I don't think she should be sucking him in like she is...even if is it is for a good cause.

I KNOW!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! THE PROMO KILLS ME!!! Is it just me? Or is like every promo practically CB??? haha. ;p
Sure, he's sweet and everything, but that doesn't mean I want him as Blair's boyfriend ;P
Lol I don't know why I like Catherine. Maybe just because she's so evil. XDD

AND YES!! I love that CB are the it couple now! Everybody loves them! Not everybody, but almost... :''''D
over a year ago luinwen said…
I watched it :D, I really really liked it, I was so sad for blair, Catherine was so mean I don't really like her, I loved the scene when Blair founds her with Nate, I also felt sorry for Nate, but I was mad that he got angry with Chuck for trying to help u.u, Marcus is meh don't like him but I don't hate him either, I agree with chuckblairluva he is like a royal Nate, I'm starting to like Vanessa I felt sorry for her.

and yes the promo is great!!
Yeah. Poor Chuck. Nate's a jerk. LOL! No, but I really hated that :/
And the last CB scene was amazing. I didn't say that before? Weird <33333

So I'm the only one who likes Catherine? But I like Vanessa too, so I'll probably hate Catherine soon. ;O
lol. waldorf, can I just say?? YOU ARE AMAZING.
HAHA AWWWW!! Why? <333
lol. *clears throat*

"So I'm the only one who likes Catherine? But I like Vanessa too, so I'll probably h ate Catherine soon. ;O"

HAHAH. Enough said.