Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 106173

over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I got a medal on the One tree hill and Leighton Meester spots. I've never been a fanatic in any spots, but congrats on thoose who have fanatic medals=]
over a year ago shan-ban said…
I JUST WATCHED GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2 AND I LOVED NATE AND SERENA'S BROTHER AND SISTER BOND FOR NOW LOL! And of course Blair and Chuck lol!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
OMG! I'm still watching One Tree Hill right now but I'm making a B-day mix for my BFF at the same time so I figured I'd come on here and say I loved the episode. Yes, it was a sad one for CB but I loved their moments. Both Dan/Serena & Nate/Serena were pretty cute in my opinion. And for once I didn't hate Jenny. lol :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago monkee95 said…
UGH THIS IS AGONY IT DOESNT COME ON HERE FOR ANOTHER HOUR AND 15 MINUTES!!!!!
LOL I LOVE SERENA AND NATE!!!!!! ;)
over a year ago Praesse said…
OMG. SO... IT WAS AWESOME! Kinda sad for B&C but I agree, totally cute for Derena and Serenate.
I absolutly loved the White Party. And Blair&Chuck SO DESERVE EACH OTHER.

Okay.
So. Now season 2 has arrived, what should we do with this thread? Close it? Keep it? Maybe keep on adding every spoiler we get for all season 2 and then when season 3 comes we make a season 3 spoiler thread or something?
What do you guys think?
over a year ago waldorf said…
We should keep it. I mean, what about spoilers for the next... 20... something episodes? :p

Squeeeeee, I'm downloading the episode now. So excited :D:D:D:D

AND OMG you guys have already seen it. So unfair! :P
"I'll see you at school..." And she cried and took the pin back. I'VE NEVER CRIED SO MUCH. SADDEST SCENE EVER.
Well, except for the WP scene, but we had already seen that...
:'''''O
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh my goodness guys...I haven't had computer access for like four freaking days and it has been killing me!!! Not to mention that at my college they blacked out the regular tv channels, so I totally missed GOSSIP GIRL AND ONE TREE HILL!!! *cries* I swear I almost cried myself to sleep last night...it was so bad. *sigh* But Praesse, I am extremely proud of you for that Leighton Interview about the CB conflict...we all kinda knew that's what was going on, but to hear her say it exactly just makes it so much better...her not wanting to give in and him not being able to fall for her completely cause he's a playboy and when he does he doesn't show it and when she does, he kinda shuns her. So...I think it's perfect...couldn't have said it better myself. And I just love to have a hold on these things. Also, I think the reason Amelia wasn't brought up (though I guess I don't know since I didn't see the freaking season premiere!!! *cries) is b/c Blair figured they broke up when he didn't come with her...and that he went back to his old ways...so it wouldn't have been considered cheating, since it happened AFTER he sent her the text. Those are just my thoughts...on why it wouldn't have been an issue. Oh Chuck! Oh Blair! I cry for them! But at least now we all understand. I hope waldorf had an amazing birthday! And we should MOST DEFINITELY keep this thread going! It's not JUST a spoiler thread, it's a place to talk about all our frustrations and joys and hopes for GG, emphasis on CB, so um...yeah. I would die if this thread closed. Love you all! ;p
Okay, also guys...I put up a spoiler fic for episode 3, showing Blair's vulnerability for Chuck and need for passion in her relationship. ;p Please read and review! I'll love you forever! =D
Okay, so we're keeping it? Perfect :)

OMG, THE SCENE WHEN CHUCK SAYS "I'll see you at school" BREAKS MY HEART :(
What scene is this?! *gasp* It's kinda like the dan/serena thing at the end of season1 *tear*
When Chuck leaves dinner with Cece, Eric, Blair and James because he saw Blair's pin in his sleeve. Blair goes after him and they have a conversation in which Chuck asks Blair if she feels the same way for James as she felt for Nate. And she lies and says yes. And then heart-broken Chuck tells her he'll see her back at school. It was really intense.

I absolutly adored all those intense CB moments. I also loved Nate&Serena's kiss and Dan&Serena were pretty cute too. I liked Eric working for Chuck too haha.
oh my goodness...*cries* Apparently there are many teary-eyed scenes...tragic.
over a year ago luinwen said…
it was so sad when chuck said to blair see you at school and she was going to cry, or at the end when she goes with marcus, I loved the episode, marcus was a little annoing, loved the sarena and dan kiss, Erik was great also,Jenny meh I don't care about her
Haha, I kind of liked Marcus somehow. And I also enjoyed every Nate&Catherine moment.
LOL
ugh. Marcus. Although I do feel bad with him...he just keeps getting back with Blair regardless of the fact that she is clearly not over, nor planning to be over mister Chuck Bass. Ah...precious.
And I liked Jenny too. Which is, for me, a LOT TO SAY since I've hated her since episode 5.
Willa Holland of 'The O.C.' joining 'Gossip Girl'

Holland, who played Marissa Cooper's devilish little sis, Caitlin, on The O.C., is in negotiations to join The CW's Gossip Girl (which debuted to strong numbers last night) for a three-episode arc, according to a GG source. Holland would play Agnes, a young model for Eleanor Waldorf who befriends Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) but also tries to tempt her over to the dark side (think threesomes and stripteases).

SPOILERS!
link

LM's BEDROOM PRIORITIES? WTF? Dan&Serena caught by whom? What do you think!?
The premire of gossip girl was great!!!!!! The white party was amazing and Darena is soooo cute. Nate and Catherine suck. I'm sorry but they have no chemistry what so ever.
I think they do have chemistry. Pretty surprisingly, a lot of chemistry. I was totally not expecting that. I mean, it must have been totally awkward to film and yet it was perfect.
And I like the whole "why were you kissing serena?" thing. It was kind of cute.
I know, right? The Serenate kiss was pretty hot!
Oh yeah it was. I enjoyed it a lot since I have been SO waiting for it :)
I bet Kary enjoyed it even more than I did! :)
HAHA. So does this mean that Nate is dating Marcus' mom because at the end of the premire, There was a clip about Blair saying that Catherine had to much botox and then she said"I'm Mrs. Beaton." Then Blair said that her work is persistant or flattering...something like that.(GOOD NEWS: I JUST BECAME A FAN OF LUCAS AND PEYTON,I'VE ALWAYS LOVED BRUCAS AND NOW LUCAS AND PETON STOLE MY HEART)
Yeah, I guess that's what it means. It's kind of weird for Blair though. And for Nate. And for Catherine and for Marcus.
I mean, Marcus' mother is dating his girlfriend's exboyfriend. HAHA :) I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL! LOL

Blair said: "Your work is flawless!"
Actually, Marcus' mother is HOOKING UP with his girlfriend's exboyfriend. <3
This show is awesome :)
Serena and Nate are so cute i love when she punches his shoulder and when they both start laughing after they suck face lol ;)
Yeah, I loved that too.
Their frienship is awesome for now. I want them to eventually date, but I'm okay with this because they seem so close and I love it! <3
I used to hate Serenate, but that episode proved me wrong. They have a lot of chemisry, but I'm still a huge fan of Darena.
LOL they eventually will get together in the middle episodes that's why im dying to know the dark twist in their soon to be relationship! ;)
I wonder if the dark twist has something to do with Catherine?
I think its carter because hes said to come back and him Serena and Nate had history together!
Carter B eneters the scene. Interesting:)

To repeat one of the most pressing questions of our era: Who is Gossip Girl (the CW, Mondays at 9 p.m. ET)? People who like TV but do not watch Josh Schwarz’s teensploitation soap (that is, most people) know her as a pure media phenomenon. She gives good spectacle.

The circus of paparazzi stalkings, Page Six items, obsessive-compulsive blogging, and New York self-regard that characterizes the show’s publicity is its own tasty diversion. Without even trying, an innocent member of the public can follow the alleged feuds and love lives of the cast’s wide-smiling starlets and brooding young studs, all of whom seem to be made out of exceptionally high-grade plastic.

Meanwhile, casual admirers—those of us who occasionally, but only occasionally, help ourselves to Gossip Girl’s sumptuous buffet of classic junk-food—know her to be the omniscient narrator whose perspective combines a God’s-eye view of the story’s expensively educated brats with a Devils Wear Prada-level vision of their New York. We like to fantasize, every now and then, about rich people looking good while behaving badly. That kind of escapism will never go out of business, and Gossip Girl delivers it in of-the-moment fashion. From its parent-baiting promotional campaign to the name-dropping and status-shopping of its stories, the series is so desperately concerned with trendiness that it catches a current mood. Its cravenness has the accidental benefit of making it authentic.

Hard-core addicts recognize Gossip Girl as a kind of eye-candy train wreck. I mean, the CW sent out the screener bearing the first three episodes of this second season in a box bearing the image of Chuck Bass—the big villain, the leading heel, the dashing, thwarted date rapist. On the DVD, Chuck turns his stare to high and holds a sickly sweet slice of cherry pie in his open hand, threatening to smash it. The image—it approximates the aesthetic sensation of a
crushed-velvet painting or a serving of cotton candy—captures the feel of what happens when you put the disc in the machine.

The plots, being at once convoluted and beside the point, are actually difficult to spoil. There’s a nonstop braiding of revenge, back-stabbing, hooking up, smoldering, simpering, and long walks in Central Park. When the writers’ room is in doubt, it plunges into nonsense boldly: In coming weeks, Chuck will tamper with a deliciously ridiculous May-December romance (featuring that sexual construct of the year, the “cougar”), and that story will cross with another self-consciously silly plotline about Blair wooing a handsome Englishman. How noble is he? “Tom Hanks gave him a Kleenex at Lady Di’s funeral.”

Gossip Girl, all in all, is the heiress to the Claire Standish fortune. Creator Josh Schwarz makes no secret of his debts to John Hughes, and the queen bees buzzing through the all-buzz show are homages to The Breakfast Club and Molly Ringwald’s high-school princess. That type is an American classic, but it’s this show’s singular knack to turn the princess into a camp queen.
The second season premiere, "Summer, Kind of Wonderful," lived up to a summer's worth of hype and continued the tradition of hip Gossip Girl music serving as the soundtrack to our favorite characters' antics.

Here's a look at last night's Gossip Girl music selections (click for lyrics):

The Windupdeads - "Reverse Of Shade"

Motion City Soundtrack - "Fell In Love Without You"
Lady GaGa - "Paparazzi"
Shwayze - "Buzzin'"
Jem - "Crazy"
Wait wut did that article mean?
Thank you so much for the music thing, Taty! :)
So... we know who's going to play Aaron now.

link
I think I've seen him before. Can't remember where. :s

Edit: Now I remember... From an old episode of House... He was poisoned by a pair of jeans.

Do we know anything about episode 4 yet? Or 5, 6, 7...
From TV Guide... well, the question is insane but the answer is interesting. :O

What does Season 2 have in store for Gossip Girl's Jenny and Chuck? I heard they might get together. XOXO. — Samantha
Mickey: In the name of American Apparel, bite your tongue! Jenny will be too busy toiling away at a dress form anyway, as Season 2 fleshes out her fashion-related ambitions, which may or may not include Blair's mom. The B*******, on the other hand, will avenge the loss of Victrola — that "classy" burlesque club in which he wanted his dad to invest — by turning his sights on an equally seedy Brooklyn venue, and with help from a very surprising ally.
Okay guys, seriously? I think I'm going to cry! Jenny & Chuck?!?! WHAT?!?! As if BC don't have enough angst already. That SERIOUSLY better not happen. Ugh. I don't care if Jenny DOES go bad...and I know (actually I do care, cause I really love her and she's only meant to be good, seriously) he always found her attractive, but COME ON!!! Ugh. This is so unfair. Okay, you guys remember that Leighton quote that Praesse found that I thought was so perfect, since we could finally understand the whole CB conflict that has arisen. Ugh. Well, I got SO depressed about it last night and I wrote a fic about it, which I plan on putting up ASAP! But seriously...guys, I think I'm going to die...if CB don't happen soon. I saw the promo for episode 2 and it looks hilarious. Quite honestly, I think Chuck is just messing with Blair...doing whatever he can to get her away from Marcus and his whole family or whatever. I mean, I can honestly see where he would use what Nate has to mess with her...though it could be true. Ah, poor Blair! But you know, I bet Chuck knew that Blair would think it was some skank he was using to make her jealous which is why he knew she'd react the way she did. *sigh* Oh dear. Well, I still think this episode will be rather lighthearted, which quite honestly I'm ecstatic about. *sigh* Oh dear. Anyways, sorry if I'm too focused on CB for you guys...I just am so freaking frustrated, so um yeah. Make sure to read my fic once I bring it out and thanks so much for your reviews on my other works. ;p
I don't get what's the problem with it. Mickey said himself there was no chance of a Chenny relationship so don't worry.
HE LOSES VICROLA? OMG, THAT IS B&C'S PLACE! :(
And the place he invests in has something to do with Vanessa and a guy called DD or JJ or something like that...
I'm listening to the GG podcast... They love CB and they hate LM and his accent, lol. x)

I'm gonna miss Victrola... :'(
Yeah, I'm listening to it now too :) I'm so loving it!
whoa. what is this?! GG podcast thing...hmm, interesting.

Aww...that's awful about Victrola! *tear* But you guys have to go read my fic now! It's long and heartbreaking, but I know you'll love it. ;p
link

I'll read your fic!
I loved the fic! <33

Meeeep. The forum is dead. Where are you people? :O
Awww...thank-you so much! It is not dead! I am here!!! =DDDD
Yaay! The forum is alive! :P

I need spoilers... :o
haha. I need to see the first episode...oh dear. I fear I shall have to wait till Sunday! *tear* Although...I'm getting my computer Saturday, so who knows?! *gasp*
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Wow. I suddenly feel like I haven't been on here for awhile and it's only been 2 days. Anyway, aww poor C loses Victrola! And I am so glad the guy said Chuck and Jenny weren't happening because that would be weird. No not just because of B & C but because I really couldn't see that working well at all.

Oh, and Lauren I just read your fic and I totally loved it! :)