Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 106173

over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Hmm...interesting indeed. Though I've gotta say Yale is B's thing so the fact that they're all applying there kinda bugs me. I mean, Chuck's fine of course since I want him with her. But the others? Not so sure yet.
over a year ago katryn said…
i don't liket hat he sat my soul is ice wich means he doesn't go with b!!omg i don't like that
over a year ago Praesse said…
Oh, don't worry. It's just episode 6. I'm sure they'll be together before episode 8. They can't stay away for that long, and Leighton said that Blair wouldn't be able to resist Chuck's seduction for long, and that was in episode 4! And talking about Chuck's seduction, 4 episodes are a LOT OF TIME, so I guess she won't resist for more than that ;)
i think that he ditches b again about boyfriend
link

Access Hollywood promoting season 2! N&S spoilers, mainly! ;)
Woah, I can't stop watching it.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
^^Same here.
There's a vid link
It's another Promo for season 2, but I can't watch it... :(
It is pretty awesome! :)

Also, the 2nd promo is the same D/S one I put up here in the past but then again, I think the link I posted doesn't work anymore.
Oh, great :)
over a year ago chameron4eva said…
Ok, well according to Tv.com, here's what's going to happen

2x01 (Summer, Kind of Wonderful)- Summer in the Hamptons!! In the second season premiere, our favourite Upper East Siders endure the Summer heat in the Hamptons. During the trip in the Hamptons, Blair meets a charming new boy hoping to make Chuck jealous, Nate gets involved in a steamy relationship and Serena questions her past relationship with Dan. Meanwhile on the other side of town, Dan gets a job at a local library. Though things don't go according to plan.

2x02 (Never Been Marcused)Spotted, Lord Marcus having a conversation with his mother? The identity of Lord Marcus's mother is revealed - which leaves our favourite Upper East Siders shocked. Nate and Serena get closer. Chuck and Lord Marcus begin an unexpected friendship and Blair makes a revelation
Blair's revelation may be that she's in love with Marcus, right?
no that the revelation is whhat she saw
And what did she see?
Nate with the cougar?
There's a new postcard from Blair, but it doesn't give anything away...
link
YES I THINK THAT'S THE REVELATION
It's definitly possible. But it wouldn't be such a revelation for us. And I don't think she actually tells it to everyone because... that'd hurt Nate and she's not in the revenge face anymore.
BUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH CHUCK FEELINGS THING?¿?
I WANT THEM AS A COUPÑE IT WOULD BE VERY FUNNY!!
& HOT!
2x07 - Chuck In Real Life
Michael Kors stars in Gossip Girl in the Fashion Week:
link
Interview with Ed <3
link
Lol Gotta love Ed! He seemed kinda bored during the interview but maybe it's just me.
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
no i totally agree, he totally seemed like he would rather be anywhere else but there.

and the whole jonas brothers thing. lmao!!!
Lol! I know! I thought I was the only one who noticed. That was a smooth burn coming from him. "...Oh, er, they're okay." XD
over a year ago waldorf said…
YAY, new spoilers! I've been gone for 4 days, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about... (did anyone miss me? erm, you know what, don't even answer)
OMG! If you haven't already seen these, here:

link (Serena/Chuck/Blair/Lord Marcus)

link
(Nate/Catherine)

I think the S/C/B/LM one is awesome! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
the one with chuck is amazing. chuck heart broke before my eyes when he saw the pin on LM shirt. and he is so right chuck and blair deserve each other. they love each other and belong together
I know! Ed was so great in that scene. Then again, he always is. I can't wait for the scene after that. C & B are probably going to be arguing as usual. lol Can't wait! :D
I like those videos and I can't wait either:)
OMG, GOSSIP GIRL IS PAYING SO MUCH MORE ATTENTION TO C&B NOW!! YAY!
LM IS RIGHT, B&C DESERVE EACH OTHER, THEY BELONG TOGETHER & THEY'RE JUST ALIKE! <33
SO, LM... GET LOST!
Have you noticed every guy Blair ever gets with tell her that she & Chuck deserve each other?
Nate, James... Obviously Chuck feels that too. lol
BLAIR HAS TO LISTEN TO IT!
I felt sorry for Chuck in the spoilers and I laughed so hard when Blair said that Marcus was boring.
BYE,BYE Lord Marcus!!!!
last edited over a year ago
I wonder how they even get back together...
That's a good question. I have a feeling it's when Chuck kisses her on the ear and stuff. I'm also trying to figure out that if Dan and Serena are a couple again, will it be while Serena is having a fake relationship with Nate or after? Then again, the pictures on fanpop could just Blake and Penn hanging out together.
Haha, lol! I was talking about James&Blair :P
I know Chuck&Blair will find their way to get back together because they both know they want each other :)
Hmm, that's a really good question. Maybe Blair goes after him and apologizes? IDK. And I kinda don't care. lol
HEY GUYS, COME TO THE FANPOP CHAT ROOM SO WE CAN HAVE AN AWESOME GG CHAT SINCE WE DON'T HAVE A GG CHAT ROOM YET LOL :P
Haha, so now I got to go, but we NEED to organize a HUGE GG CHAT IN THE FANPOP CHAT-ROOM ;)
We'll talk tomorrow to plan it up. haha lol
over a year ago waldorf said…
I've never used the chat-room XD

Any new spoilers? LOL we'll know everything when the first episode airs but i don't care. I WANT CB SPOILERS. x_X
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Me too! BC spoilers! hehe
I like that idea about havig a huge GG party in the chat room:)
Great, then... Whenever you can send me a message & I'll be right there :)
If you read this, go to the Fanpop Chat-Room. :)
so ..1º chapter after leaving lm b b yelles to chuck he funny face..then he realices and goes after b angst moment the love cannot be break heart.make up lm.
2 episode c tryies to sabotage relationship ...b and lm ok
3blackout only slut
4break b with lm c tryies to seduce b she will fall
5dchuck jail unfinished bussness
6cb not in this episode...maybe dan is who has trhe fight with the skull and bones...
7 then d reveange published the story ..b reads painful moment
Dan publishes the story? Do we actually know the chronology?
i think he will do thst because the exchanges names
He changes the name so his tutor won't know who he's talking about, just that. I don't think he'll publish the story.