Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 106173

over a year ago luinwen said…
yay thanks waldorf and praesse fot uploading it ^^
it looks interesting, I'm happy Serena wil be more like she used to, but is kind of inmature what she is doing, the now that we broke up I'm going to be mean to you, I wanted to see CB u.u
over a year ago UNA said…
omg what did chuck whisper in balirs ear??
i couldnt really hear it and i had the volume at the highest point!!!
please im desperate to know
over a year ago waldorf said…
I don't think it's possible to hear what he's saying... :(
aww well
:(
i got all excited for a minute at teh limo scene!!!right scene wrong girl though
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
yeah....really, I've tried hearing it...like impossible. but whatever it is, is clearly intoxicating to miss blair. ;p
it sounds like he's saying "i won't leave you. why don't you talk to me?" but obviously that's not it. HAHA.
lol
yeah i know it did sound like he was like apologising or something but that wouldn't make her that turned on lol
lol. or maybe it would! who knows? haha.
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
ahaha someone has to figure it out!
over a year ago Praesse said…
I have lot of stills for 2x05, but I can't freaking upload them!!!!!
ooo...make sure to let us know when they're up! *gasp* Oh guys...I made a new cb vid with that song "i can feel a hot one" hehe...so y'all should go check it out! =D
I still can't, people :(
Chuck is all emo in both of his pics =S
link

Anyways, here you've got all the stills since I still can't add them. Serena's modeling :)
awww...that pic of chuck is sooooo sad! I bet Blair just yelled at him about him being friendless or what not. Oh maaaaan, poor Chuck! *sniffles* And Blair too! "The Serena also Rises"? It's going to be a very angsty SB & BC episode. I can sense it. *sigh*
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Awww. Chuck does look upset. People shouldn't be so hard on the guy. He's only human.
tragic...so uh, go watch my video now? lol. XD
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Actually, I just saw it.
PROPS TO LAUREN<3!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Thanks!!! =D
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Aww, poor C. He's my fave so I know I'm definitely gonna feel bad for him in that episode. Oh and I saw your video too, Lauren. Awesome job. :)
I loved it too :)
The song is so heartbreaking <3
Yay. I love you guys. Oh...I know...B will be hurt b/c S is taking her place and she'll take it out on C who is still trying desperately to get B back...oh dear. *sigh* This is all too much. Solution: Take down Serena. hahajk. ;p
Why do you guys think LM and Catherine leave? Maybe because of that secret Vanessa finds out???
LOL. Now that would be interesting. hehe Just kidding.

Edited: I hope so!
last edited over a year ago
yeah it's possible,....maybe they are lovers :o...ok no, forget what I said ^^
ugggggh......oh my gosh, that would be twisted. Seriously, Marcus has got to have a flaw somewhere, besides his seeminly non-passionate lifestyle.
LOL. That WOULD be twisted. But interesting. Because honestly, it's like Chuck said himself: No one is that perfect (besides the fact that he obviously a bad kisser) hehe Mean but kinda true.
Hahaha I sensed a sparkle between Marcus and the Duchess. Now we know why she scares all his girlfriends!
oh my gosh, you guys! That is sicker than RufusxVanessa!!!!!!! Stop it, for real.
Hehe. I don't want it to happen or anything since that's pretty sick but it is still a possiblity. A weird one but still...
Lets just hope it's wrong.
I'm sure it is...Vanessa probably still tries to save nate and intervene...cause unlike Serena she actually attempts to fill people in when she's caught in the midst of a secret. haha. they probably end up leaving b/c of that. Maybe she ends up telling Marcus what's going on.
I think you're right, Lauren. Which could explain why she goes to B for help since she knows about the whole Nate/Catherine thing too.
OMG, I'm sorry you guys took the jokes the wrong way... It's just a show and we were just kidding...
Btw, I think V will learn something really shocking about Catherine, something that will shock even B. Because Nate being a blackmailed manwhore isn't gonna surprise B so much... Just kidding!
LOL. Don't worry, I enjoyed the joke. I was kinda thinking that myself when the topic came up. Anyway, I'm gonna go. Kinda tired all of a sudden. But yay, it's my birthday tomorrow! :)

Edited: Or technically today since it's midnight here but whatever.
lol. yeah. oh guys...I keep watching that makeout scene and it's really so sad how it all ended up! (I mean, not that I didn't know it was before, but now...like erally freaking a lot I get it) I mean, you can just see with how intensely CB are kissing each other that they want each other so bad and have been craving this...and not just with the lack of passion in the previous week...but from each other all summer. Oh sadness. Ugh. Stupid Marcus.
Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!! <33
oh my goodness!!! Is it really??? *sighs* I'll have to make you a movie!!! =DDDDDD It may be slightly belated though, since you told us all on such late notice. ;p
Happy birthday!!!

That 2x05 still with Chuck is depressing btw. :(
yeah. very. we've realized.
happy birthday! ^^ and yeah I was only joking that would be very twisted and blair will be very sad, maybe she isn't in love with marcus, but still she will be sad u.u but if she is sad chuck can go and make her happy again ^^ he is good at that, those stills were great, poor chuck
pleeeeeeeeease, she's not in love with Marcus. haha. biggest joke ever. she might want to be just so she can be over Chuck, cause she doesn't want to be hurt again. But she's in love with Chuck. End of story. But yeah, I'd agree...she'd definitely be heartbroken.
They would only make Blair fall in love with Marcus if the writers wanted to kill the show. ^^
Maybe she likes him now, but IN LOVE? Ugh, no.
I want sneak peeks for epi 4 now! I know, I said I would never watch a sneak peek again, but we don't really know anything about this episode... Not that much. 0:)
over a year ago ilovelv said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!(is it still your birthday where you live??cause I'm just catching up I did't have internet access yesterday!!:s)BTW I just saw the episode it's AWESOME!!!!I LOVED the CB make-out and the nate/vanessa/katherine storyline was great!!!!OMG I can't wait till next week!!!!!
oh and I just saw your vid ChuckBlairLuvA and it's awesome!!!!!a little depresing but really amazing!!!lol
What vid? I want to see it too. :P
Edit: Ignore that comment. I found it.
Edit 2: Awesome!!!

Lol this recap is hilarious.
link
haha!!!I just watched the recap waldorf and it's hilarious!!!LMAO!!!and I so agree about the whole dan/serena thing and th nate/vanessa/katherine relationship!!!
also, the pictures are so funny!!!:D
The pic with Nelly Yuki's dad and "ha ha" was so funny, I don't even know why. x')
"Dan and Serena try to date other people, and that's when everything goes horribly who cares." HAHA SO TRUE <3
No offense to DS fans. ^^
And... uhm we really need more spoilers when we start talking about recaps. o_O

ROFL. "She goes up to her room to wait for him, and Chuck walks in and is like "Allo, Guv'nah!" and so they start doing it. But then the lights come on and the Lord punches Chuck in the face. Blair chases the Lord down the spiral staircase and he is like "you knew it was Chuck Bass" and Blair is like "yes" and all the guests are like "OMG"."
lol. yeah....some of it is pretty funny, you know the parts that aren't insulting. lol. XD Thanks all for watching my vid. By the way waldorf, consider that vid yours...since it was the first vid I made after the 3rd episode. And every first vid I make after every next episode will be for our little deal vid/picture thing. haha. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS! lol. XD XD XD Also...my fav. line here had to be Nate's excuse "she's giving me money." 'that really is the best excuse.' lol. Oh dearXD. Completely serious situation...completely hilarious.