Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
Hahaha, cool. Blair's face is funny :)
This thread is becoming like a live chat or something haha-
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
We seriously need a chat room in this spot. How many of you are actually starting to like Jenny a bit more?
Mmm, not me.
Jenny only called Eric when she needed something. She had all summer to actually get him to forgive her for what she did and she just called him when she needed her.
I'll have to watch more of her to start with the forget&forgive process.

About the chat room, OH YES, I'm seriously craving for one! :)
over a year ago waldorf said…
We do!
Jenny? Ugh... okay. A bit more. I still don't like her, though. :p
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I know I am. I really wanted to continue disliking her so I wouldn't feel bad but I admit she won me over in the last episode.
2.03 still of Blair and she looks sad:
link

About Jenny, she's okay. I thought that It's going to take a little more for me to really like her, but she's improving:)
I have to go (means: I'll probably be back in 5 minutes because I can't stay away from this forum). Bye!
We should start signing a petition for a GG chat room :)
See you soon, then, Waldorf :)
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
yes. lol.XD

but I love Jenny, so if she has no one then she has me. ;p
Bye,bye, Waldorf =]
last edited over a year ago
Well, Now I have to go, but I'll be back at 6:00 or 7:00. Bye, guys=]
Reverse Of Shade, the song played in the very beggining of Summer, Kind Of Wonderful is so cute :)
And that part of 2x01 (the beggining, when they show some scenes from the other season) makes me cry, for some reason. Specially the scene when Blair's at the stage and then it's the famous scene of CB making out in his limo. It makes me cry so much every time I see it...
6:00 where? Because here in NY it's 5:43 right now... :S

Edit: Anyway, goodbye Taty :)
Wow, the thread died...
No, it's just sleeping. :P
Lol. Okay. :)
*ALARM GOES OFF*
link
Caption contest. Sounds excieting.
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
i know this is random but does anyone know where i can find filming location for GG. i am going to NY next month and i would love to get pictures with the cast.
ohhhhhhh lucky! but no, I have no idea. GOOD LUCK!
over a year ago shan-ban said…
Okay Leighton looks effing GORGEOUS in her new sexy photo shoot pics and Taylor M looks fucking UGLY with her new hair cut!
She's trying to be punk, but it really isn't her image. I'm not sure where the location is, but I'll search it up on the computer.
OMG, you're coming to NY! :) That's gonna be awesome!! :) Haha, maybe we can meet each other :P Just kidding, I won't stalk you, I swear!

Anyway, I'll try to get you the site where you can find where they're filming. But even if I can't find it, you'll probably get to run into some of their filming because that happens really often :) At least to me and my friends. But we go to school in the UES so maybe that's why. It doesn't matter, though. If you're going to the Met, which you probably will, well... The Met is in the middle of the UES, and you'll probably get to see them filming :P
wow that would be amazing!!! thank you so much Praesse.

yeah i am going to go look at a few schools and one of them is in the UES so it would be so cool to see them filming. i love NY!! Its my home state.
link Some places they have already filmed.

Only thing I got for now. And I have to go, but I'll check for more tomorrow or Monday, okay?
thank you!!!
link Filming location for next week.
Oh my gosh, you guys!!! I just saw the cutest little Ed/Leighton interview ever! Oh my goodness, they are just adorable together! Apparently Entertainment Weekly was interviewing the 3 main couples (CB, NV, SD) to see where their characters would be going this season...and I believe this is what Ed/Leighton said when asked.

Ed: He's thinking he might've made a mistake
Leighton: No, he KNOWS he's made a mistake
Ed: Oh my bad.
Leighton: Yeah, he just goes and has sex with EVERYBODY!
Ed: Thanks
Leighton: *playfully punches him* Yeah...it's depressing
Ed: Sex...is depressing...?
Leighton: What? No, it is
Ed: Oh yeah, sex is definitely depressing (hahaA)

Lol. I just found them so adorable. Oh my goodness. XD

Ed: "Sex is sad. A lot of sex is very sad"
Leighton: "Yes, it's depressing"

Haha :)
That interview is so cute:)
There's something else:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. –

Country star LeAnn Rimes has caught the acting bug – and she’s ready to bring it from Nashville to the Upper East Side.

“I would love to be on ‘Gossip Girl!’” she told OK! magazine, explaining that she’s looking for film and television roles. “Every video I do, I think I do more and more acting in them, which I think is kind of setting the stage to do more and more film.”

And “Gossip Girl” would be her first pick, thanks to one of the show’s young stars.

“My husband is obsessed with Blake Lively,” she admitted. “She’s such a doll. I think she’s such a cute little girl and the actors are great and the storylines are really good.”

haha. omg. I love ed/leighton. they need to hook up. haha.
Here's an icon of Leighton and Ed:
link
Oh, the forum is alive! :D:D:D

And yes, that interview was the cutest thing I've ever seen. :))

Do we have any new spoilers yet?

Edit: Funny. It died when I said that... :o
lol. oh dear. but ohyes oh my freaking goodness...someone needs to make an ed/leighton vid now...b/c........oh, speaking of! Waldorf! I owe you a gossip girl vid! What would you like?! Anything up through 2x01!
Ooooh! I have no idea... lol sorry, but I really don't know. Anything with CB :)) <3
I'll go lay down on my bed, people. I'm not feeling quite well :(
And btw, I couldn't find any more spoilers :(
Hopefully tomorrow's episode will be full of Chuck scheming and CBness and we'll get an awesome sneak peek for episode 3 :)
hopefully.

FEEL BETTER!
lol. ok waldorf...
Good afternoon, Upper East Siders (or Upper East Side watchers). Fresh from our early viewing of "Never Been Marcused," the Gossip Girl Insider staff has posted quotes and pictures from Monday's all-new episode.

Follow the links for a full list of pictures and Gossip Girl quotes from the episode!

For now, below are a few to get you excited for Monday (it's another good one, trust us). We'll have our official episode recap up soon ...

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Marcus: No one's ever good enough. I've dated a lot of top-flight girls and she always sends them running. She gets inside their heads, figures out their worst fears and then ...
Chuck: ... ruthlessly exploits that fear. Sounds rough.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Blair: [sees Nate and Catherine on the floor] Oh my effing God!

Serena: Well, if you can't find common ground with a dictator, I don't know who can.
Blair: Dan likes soccer, right? Or football, as Marcus calls it? Think it would be too weird if he came?
Serena: Not... necessarily ...
Blair: Good, you'll call him?
Serena: Does this mean you actually think Dan has a redeeming quality?
Blair: As long as knows his arse from his Arsenal, I think he's aces.

Blair: [after being humiliated by Catherine] She made Waldorf rhyme with Spears! I may as well have gone commando and held my party at Nyla's Burger Basket.
Serena: Fine. While you stand here and feel sorry for yourself and denigrate the fine people of Kentwood, I'm gonna go find Dan.

Gossip Girl: What's this? Chuck's date and Blair's date are mother and son? And Nate and Blair are exes? And Nate and the mother are in a book club? Now there's a novel plot twist.

Blair: This party's a complete bust. My whole life's a bust.
Here's one more:
Blair: Squash? I'll squash YOU.
Chuck: It's just a game, Blair.
Blair: Not to me, Basshole. I like him!
Chuck: So do I. And apparently he doesn't have too many friends.
very cool. I've seen these already. But still...very cool. =)
Basshole. Hehe:)
Blair's playing har to get, but Chuck realizes that. Even though he seemed so sad when Blair is always around lord Marcus.
thanks praesse for the link.

those quotes are so funny. i love how chuck sees right through blair's lie. just shows how much they belong together.
BASSHOLE <3
Unconfirmed from GG Insider Forum:

"The power is out in the Waldorf penthouse. Blair is sitting quietly in her room by candle light, wearing a beautiful yellowish-bronze dress and a stunning tiara. Suddenly someone enters the room.

BLAIR: Marcus? Is that you? [She glances into the mirror and sees Chuck enter. She opens her mouth, about to say something then stops]
CHUCK (with an English accent): Blow out your candle. [Blair blows it out, and in darkness, only their silhouettes are visible]
BLAIR: Marcus, that is you, isn't it? [Chuck shushes her. He kisses her. At first it's tentative, on both sides, then Chuck, followed by Blair, give themselves to it more fully. It's what both of them have been craving.]"
According to everyone:
Willa Holland has joined in a three-episode arc as Agnes (a model who wishes to take Jenny to the dark side and betray Eleanor). John Patrick Amedori has joined as Aaron, an artistic love interest for Serena.
ohhh fantastic!
Lol... "According to everyone". :P

I want the new episode NOW. It aired in some parts of Canada yesterday but I haven't found it anywhere yet :(