Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM
save

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 106173

over a year ago Leightonfan said…
If he betrays Blair and helps Serena, I'd be ruined.
over a year ago Praesse said…
Really? How do you know that?
OMG, YOU ARE SO MEANT TO MAKE MY DAY!
I LOVE HOW WAY MUCH MORE COMMENTS WERE POSTED SINCE THE WHOLE CB SPOILERS THINGY!
over a year ago waldorf said…
Uhm... I'm not sure anymore (I'M NOT MAKING IT UP, I PROMISE) I think I saw it on FF because I find everything there XD
I LOVE THIS SHOW <3

Edit: Yeah, FF! I found it again. CB MAKE-OUT YAAAAY!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oooo....I am soooooooooo psyched about this! Gosh, she just can't resist him! When will she get it through her head?!?! Goodness...*frustrated at Blair* HEhe. Wow. That is a beautiful thing. I know...I'd be ruined too if he goes to help Serena instead, but maybe it's a family issue? Gah, I don't care. I would cry so hard...and you know it is GG though. *cries*
Awesome, is there a vid or image or something? Haha ;)
No, no video... nothing :/
But that's good, I guess. I want to have some scenes left when the episode airs! :p
can someone pleeeeeeease inform me on the earsex dialogue...cause I have no sound and I'm dying here!
OMG. You guys, I just saw that teary scene from the end of the 1st episode...I couldn't get any sound, but there emotions were so clear all over their faces, they were going to cry....and oh my goodness, so freaking sad...they so love each other. OMG. I died for Chuck...and how Blair tried to suck it up and pretend like she was happy being with Marcus, omg, just so...omg.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I'm back. All I can say is I hope Chuck doesn't try to take Blair down. That would be so sad. As if we haven't seen enough angst already. Ugh.

Also, Lauren, I'll give you recap of what they're saying: Chuck basically tells her why she fascinates him and then questions Marcus' ability to satisfy her. She tells him they have a great sex life. Then Chuck asks her questions like: What names does he call you when you make love? and Where does he put his hands? Then he asks her to have sex with him. Blair is appalled. Chuck says once is all he needs. B calls him disgusting and says she hates him. Chuck asks why she's still holding his hand then. Blair pulls away saying she has a party to host. :)
OH guyyyyyyyyys, I just saw that makeout scene finally! And Holy Crap was it intense! But I died at the end again...sheesh...why does Blair have to keep up with this royal crappiness? Ugh. HOnestly. Chuck looked so hurt again. But y'all are right...that kiss at the end was nothing like the CB action we got in the beginning. O-M-G. That's all I have to say.
Even if I have to go to the director myself, I would just to tell him that Blair shouldn't keep on going to lord Marcus. When he asked her if she thought that Chuck was him, I was thinking "Did you even think she thought that?" Ofcourse she didn't think that. I felt bad for Chuck. When he was finally about to get a piece of Blair pie, Marcus had to come in the room.
Blair needs to realize that afterall, she just keeps coming back for more Chuck-time. So she should just stop pretending she doesn't want him-- I mean, NEED him.
One question:Would you guys still love Blair, even if she doesn't choose Chuck in the end?(Although, I'm positive that she and Chuck will get together, again)
For real, you guys. And thank-you sooooooo much for telling me what that one scene's dialouge is. Clears alot up...and really is hot, wow. *breathless* I wish I knew the actual words though. Haha. oh well. This is all fascinating...and of course she still keeps holding his hand, oh my freaking goodness...he knows, oh Chuck knows...she'll always be his. Seriously, I bet this is heartbreaking for Leighton...I mean, we're crying about it cause we hear of it and see it, but just imagine having to act it out and make it seem believable! Which she and Ed totally do. *sigh* I mean, every single recent interview I've seen Leighton in...when they start talking about CB she starts tearing up...she really doesn't want Blair with Marcus, obviously. *sigh* oh goodness...but I really do love that scene. Hehe. ;p
If she has a REALLY REALLY good reason for killing him like that, maybe. But if not, then no, I wouldn't still love her.
I do love her now, she just gets in my nerves sometimes. But as long as she makes my bb Chuck happy, I'm fine with it.
Or as long as he wants her.
*sighs* I would still love her...I'd feel like she was hurting herself though...betraying her own heart...and Leighton says she does hurt herself a lot to make him pay, so who knows? NO! I DIDN'T SAY THAT! Besides...the spoilers said this is THEIR season and they'll learn to behave and retract the claws and that they will be THE COUPLE moving forward, so we must cling to that. =)
Lauren, here's the actual dialogue for you. I typed it haha :P

Chuck: Waste of potential
Blair: What are you talking about?
Chuck: The thing that always fascinated me about you...the cool exterior, the fire below.
Blair: You are living proof a person can't buy class
Chuck: You can't tell me Birdie Wooster is satisfying your needs. Titles aside, his suit of armor makes for a cold bedfellow.
Blair: Not that it's any of your business but Marcus and I have an amazing sex life.
Chuck: Is that so?
Blair: Mmmhmm.
Chuck: What names does he call you when you make love? Where does he put his hands? Does he....?...Have sex with me.
Blair: What?
Chuck: Just once that's all I need.
Blair: You are disgusting and I hate you.
Chuck: Then why are you still holding my hand?
Blair: I have a party to host.

It wasn't a hard work to do, I just had to watch it all over again, which believe me, I don't mind :)
Please, Chuck will ALWAYS want Blair. End of story.
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
That's a good question. I'm not sure. But really I think she would need a good reason not to. She's my 2nd fave so I probably would still love her. But if it hurt Chuck at all (which I know it would) then that's a different story. He's my fave so...maybe I wouldn't. lol
Oh, you are a wonderful human being. Thanks for the dialogue. ;p
You're so so welcome. :)
Gosh....*flutters* that scene is so much more breathtaking when I actually know what they're saying.
I'm glad you liked the dialogue haha
It's def awesome for every Chuck&Blair fanatic like us :)
Definitely. I have to say...that is an incredible scene...followed by that lovely makeout session. Oh my goodness...and her excuse why she has to leave is so ridiculous. She sooooo wants him, THAT'S WHY she's still holding his hand. And of course he wants to sleep with her more than once, he can't overwhelm her on the first request, now can he? Ohhhhh goodness. XD
over a year ago shan-ban said…
I love Chuck and Blair but this conversation is getting annoying could we maybe try to change the subject!;)
I think she thinks he doesn't want a serious relationship and the whole "Have sex with me, once is all I need" thing made her believe she was right so it could kind of make things even more difficult :(
*sighs* this is the CB thread now...I don't know what other possible scene involving them, you want to discuss...b/c every other one seems to involve some awful ending, but by all means...if you got something, let's hear it.
Okay, let's talk about Nate&Serena... Do you guys think they will be getting it on this season? And if so, WHEN? Because I thought it would happen right away, but it doesn't seem so!
But the "once is all I need" was clearly meaning that he only needs one time to affirm his love for her. Besides, that heartbreaking scene at the end of the first episode, where he was about to cry, clearly proved that he needed waaaaaay more than just once. I mean, really...he wouldn't have been on the verge of tears for a one-night stand.
I really don't think Nate/Serena will happen...if it does not till waaaaaay later, cause he's totally into this older woman...and even if that only lasts a few episodes, I hear Vanessa comes around and he breaks her heart...so there's that to consider. Nate's life is too dramatic and Serena's clearly not over Dan, so it would be a huge mistake. If NS does get together, it probably wouldn't be till near the end of the season, I'm guessing. But I could be wrong!
Your'e right. Wow, I knew was going to come around, but I didn't think Nate would break her heart. I should call him "heart-breaking Archibald" because he always make the girls either turn against each other or make them upset.
Thanku guys for not yelling at me when i said to change the subject lol i dont want it to start into a huge argument like before lol! Nate and Serena are confirmed to start dating because of that dark twist that gets into their relationship!
yeah sorry I gave you a hard time before, CB are just like my life...and you guys are practically the only people that understand my frustrations concerning them, so yeah. But this should be interesting...the season I mean...can you hardly believe it? This monday!!! *gasp*
LOL its ok i understand 100%! :) I know i am freaking out to see who will be together lol!
I even put it on my calender that it was coming on this Monday!!!! And don't worry, It's not like me to yell at a person because they don't want to talk about Chuck and Blair's relationship.
LOL aww you guys are sweet lol! I love Chuck and Blair but its just a little over done now and i dont want to get sick of them! :)
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
i have too agree. they don't want to give too much away cause then people won't watch. although i am glad they chose C/B scenes. maybe to keep us C/B fans hopefull that they are going to get back together. does that make sense??
Only 5 days left!

Okay I'll try not to talk about CB all the time, but...
LMAO I was bored and watched the make-out video in reverse, SO MUCH BETTER! Chuck and Blair see LM, make out, LM leaves. Perfect.

Edit: AAAAAAAAH I got my GG dvd today. I'm happy :''D
Waldorf, haha!!! That is sooo perfect! Man,reverse IS the way to go! Haha. lol. XD XD XD Yes yes...I just don't think I could ever get sick of them...overdone talking including, but moving on! Lol. And yes, if that is the reason why we've seen some CB scenes...to keep up hopeful...then that must mean something good in their future and I am soo glad for it. So, what else can we talk about? Serena anyone? I heard that Blair & S's friendship is gonna get like totally trashed by S going back to her old ways and hanging with an older crowd! Does that not want to make you bawl your eyes out?! I really hope every season isn't...B & S fighting it out in the beginning and then being fine in the end, cause that is just ridiculous! We must keep the non-judging breakfast club together! At all costs! You know how this happens? NS & BC love! It's that simple. Haha. ;p
Yeah, I really want the Non-Judging Breakfast Club Together!
seriously if they fall apart this season, the 1st season's whole scandal and yet pulling together would've been pointless.
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
I have the same problem, my best friend watches the show but she isn't as dedicated as my and you guys so its awesome to get some ranting on here out.
How long is lord marcus suppose to be on the show because I thought the third episode was the last?
He's in episode 4 too, but I think that's the last one (wohoooo!)
It better be the last one! We NEED CB together by then...I think Marcus just needs to have like the final straw...temper tantrum or whatever and officially give up on Blair, cause let's face it, she's always going to go running back to Chuck. ;p And it's not like Chuck isnt waiting there for her...ALL THE TIME.
LOL is Serena supposed to date a college student!
I could definitely see it happening. Everyone's like dating up in age this season it would seem, except CB LOVE FOREVER! <3
Serena's going back to her old ways? NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I mean, she can loosen up a bit, but I never really liked the old Serena.
I really wouldn't care if Serena dates some other guy & then she gets over Dan & when she and that guy break up, she could go running to Nate. =)