Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 106173

over a year ago Leightonfan said…
How do you think about Lily and Rufus' relationship? Do you think it will last because I think it will. Speaking of lasting, Blair and Serena's friendship seems rocky. I just want them to stop fighting. What happened to the non-judging breakfast club?
over a year ago Praesse said…
Mmm, I dunno about Lily&Rufus. I mean, they will get together, but apparently not this season. I don't want them to. I just love the Van der Bass' too much!
“GOSSIP GIRL” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) “The Dark Night” CHUCK LOSES HIS MOJO — Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) are forced to deal with their unspoken problems while trapped in an elevator during a citywide blackout. In a humorous twist, Blair (Leighton Meester) questions the lack of passion in her relationship with Marcus (guest star Patrick Heusinger), while at the same time Chuck (Ed Westwick) appears to have lost his “passion” for any woman other than Blair. Meanwhile, Nate (Chace Crawford) struggles between his feelings for Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) and his more-complicated-by-the-day relationship with Catherine (guest star Madchen Amick). Jenny (Taylor Momsen) risks losing her internship when Eleanor (Margaret Colin) catches Jenny critiquing one of the Eleanor Waldorf designs. Matthew Settle also stars. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by John Stephens

SOME LITTLE NEW SPOILERS GUYS!
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading Michael Ausiello's column today in Entertainment Weekly, we came across this interesting Gossip Girl spoiler we thought we'd share ...

Q: Any Gossip Girl gossip?

A: Team Schwavage (Josh Schwartz-Stephanie Savage) is going to unveil a new lust interest for Serena van der Woodsen, and I hear he's loosely based on a dude named Aaron Rose from the Gossip Girl books. Don't read? Me neither! Thank God for Wikipedia, which describes Aaron as the "herb cigarette-smoking and vegan step-brother of Blair Waldorf and son of Cyrus Rose. He drives a red Saab, and had an un-requited crush on his stepsister, Blair. Later on he dated both Serena and Vanessa, and was accepted to Harvard University."

Interesting! While we doubt that Serena's love interest will be connected to Blair in this fashion in the TV series, it will be interesting to watch if he's at all like his book character. What does everyone else think?
08/25 - Thanks to The CW, I had the chance to watch the premiere. Here are a few tidbits I can add to the spoilers below: Because of his new dating habits, Gossip Girl gives Dan a new nickname: Playboy. The latter is unable to finish a story, which doesn't suit well with his boss. Chuck tries to get Blair back but things will not go his way, especially when he can't say the words Blair needs to hear from him. Blair learns the truth about her new boyfriend James. Let's say it's a fairtale ending... for now. Jenny and Eric patch things up. The renewed friendship will help Jenny get revenge on her boss. Rufus is still on tour. Dan and Serena have a heart to heart. (original source Spoilerfix)

08/27 - Thanks to The CW, I had the chance to watch this episode. Here are some spoilers I can reveal: The episode starts the morning after Episode 2.01. Serena and Dan want to "think" about their relationship before officially getting back together. Blair wants to learn more about her new boyfriend. She even throws a boring grown-up party in the hope he'll see she's serious enough to meet his parents. Let's say the party gets interesting when his mother shows up... Rufus is back from his tour but he is pondering going back on the road. Vanessa tries to reconnect, even if just as a friend, with Nate but the latter is too busy for her. (original source Spoilerfix)

08/24 - Dan Humphrey and Chuck Bass = BFF? Well, maybe not forever, but yeah, the two will be boys this year on Gossip Girl. I'm told Chuck could even become Dan's writing muse. Desperate for life experiences, D looks to C.B. for fun and excitement, and he gets it. A bar brawl will land them in jail together before you know it. [...] Sounds like Dan and Serena will begin seeing people who are more suited to their specific personalities this season. Word is, Dan's hanging with a literary-type, while Serena's spending time with a lacrosse player-type. Still, there are residual feelings between these two which will fester for a while. (original source - ZapItTv)

MORE
OMG, INTERESTING ;)
The new season of Gossip Girl is going to be off the charts scandalous!

First off, Blair Waldorf faces a tug-of-war between Chuck and a handsome newcomer called James, played by Patrick Heusinger, OK! can reveal.

Blair, a.k.a. Leighton Meester, 22, calls the new season "Steamier and more scandalous than the last!"

"Chuck and Blair fight and make up," she told OK! at a YSL/Henri Bendel event in NYC on August 24. "She's harder because Chuck hurt her before she left, so she wants to punish him, even though inside she's sad."

And what's next for Chuck? "My character is trying to figure out if he loves or if he can love," Ed Westwick, 21, said at a Coca-Cola event on August 21.

MORE AND MORE AN MORE HAHA
link

D&S SCENE!
HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, WILL COMMENY AFTER I DO!
I have some kind of bad news, guys. My friend has finally broken down and told me the following things:

A) Neither Blair nor Marcus have another scene after the kiss on the stairs.
B) Chuck makes no revelation about Marcus at the end of the episode.
C) Chuck only has one scene after the stairs- the one where he is making out with the girl and has to stop.

Said a girl on FF
last edited over a year ago
link

Some predictions for GG season 2.
Where's everyone???
That D&S scene made me respect Derena A LOT MORE.
over a year ago shan-ban said…
True i agree with you it made me cry!But everyone is also betting that the director is going to put Nate and Serena together later in the season!
over a year ago luinwen said…
wow praesse so many spoilers!! you're amazing thanks, I don't want Blair and Serena fighting again, I like them better as BFFs
That's a lot of spoilers! Wow!!!! I didn't see the Dan and Serena video, but I'm about to watch it.
You're welcome, Luinwen. :)
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
Okay, I just caught up. Wow, thanks for all the spoilers. And I have to say, even tho I'm not as big a fan of Dan/Serena as I used to be, that clip was so sad! Aww! Now I think I'm gonna miss them. lol :)
over a year ago waldorf said…
Whoa... Spoilers!!! :D

Haven't seen the DS video yet. So it's interesting?! Imagine that... (Lol no I'm not a big DS fan :p)
over a year ago 5thAvenue said…
I tought I'd show up here as well, I'd never been on the forum haha!

Wow, that Blair Chuck video is great! I'm not a huge B/C fan (sorry guys..) but I'm happy with any spoiler!

The Dan Serena video is really nice, like Praesse sais, it also made me respet them a lot more!

I can't wait for monday!
It's awesome to have more and more people here, you're always welcomed.

Yeah, Waldorf, I'm not a big Derena fan, actually I'm kind of rooting for Serenate this season, but that vid was really sad and it's like one of the first times the producers showed that they really DO care about each other and that they're not the perfect couple they've shown us during all season 1.
It has... you posted it 3 days ago, haha ^^

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I don't think I want any more CB spoilers right now. I want to be a little surprised when I watch the episodes. It feels like we've already seen episode 3.
DELETED IT, THEN. =)

Haha, I'm not sure I can say it. I'm pretty sure and CB Spoiler would make me really happy right now. :P Haha, I'm such a spoiler slut!
I can't believe they're using the same footage for the greatest CB moment and for the Chuck&Slut scene.
Thank you!

I totally want Lily/Rufus to get back together, for some reason they are my fave couple :)

Okay guys I found a video, I think you've already seen it but for the ones who didn't watch it.
Praesse already posted links to the second and third vid but I don't know about the first one!

link

ps. I live in Belgium and they only strated showing Gosisp Girl here this summer and tonight's new episode I'm gonna watch it with my friend who lives next door, I can't wait even I've already seen it all, haha!
over a year ago princesscool said…
i love serenate i want more i love chair to it is awesome and if serenate cant get together it sould be jenny and nate
Serenate - sure, but Jenny and Nate? No way!

Yeah all the videos have been posted, I think, but you can't watch those too many times <3 XD

No, I won't stop reading spoilers, I could never do that! And I want CB scenes from... don't know, epi 7. But they are still filming so that's not gonna happen haha. :'P
But episodes 1 - 3? We know exactly what's gonna happen now. :/
I know what you mean, Waldorf, haha, I'm just saying I would watch spoilers from episodes 1-3 also! Although, I REALLY WANT TO SEE SOME FROM EPISODE 4!!! WANNA KNOW WHAT'S UP BETWEEN LM, CHUCK & BLAIR!
Yeah, I would hate it if Jenny&Nate start dating. :(
Jenny doesn't deserve him. She'll bring more drama to his life and that's exactly what he doesn't need. Jenny needs to start dating someone of her age, and possibly, NOT GAY.
Jenny and Eric would be great but Eric turns out to be gay :p Jenny could also just be single XD
Jenny could stay single forever for all I care. The less Jenny scenes, the happier I am :)
I don't even hate Jenny anymore, I just don't care about her.

You know what, forget everything I said before. Do we have any new spoilers yet? :]
No that I know of... :(
Haha, waldorf! You can't resist them!
I don't hate Jenny, but she's just not that important. I can't believe she's only 15!
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Wow guys, I was gone for ONE day and Hello!!! Lol. Well, this is great...I'm glad Leighton says that Chuck & Blair, fight and makeup. I only hope that her whole "make up" thing wasn't just the makeout in the dark, but actually for real. And Ed thinks Chuck doesn't know if he CAN love?! Are you kidding me?! If he wasn't madly in love with Blair season 1, I don't know WHAT that is! But I guess that would explain why he couldn't say it at the end of episode 1, even if he wanted to. Heh. I hope he really does say it and mean it though...cause B & C belong together and I would die if he didn't actually love her. As far as Nate & Vanessa go, I really hope for them...though apparently Nate breaks her heart. *sigh* They were such an unbelievably cute couple! GAH! He should not be with that married woman, I don't care what the reason is! Oh...and Jenny...well, I like her. I really do like Jenny...and I want her to be with a guy...but she's kinda just a backdrop for me right now...as long as B & S are still buddies and BC are officially in love and dating. Then...you know, MAYBE I can be more openminded about other aspects. Haha. But until then...BAM! (lol, don't ask) Great spoilers guys! THis is all soo awesome!
Oh and I have another thing to say. Coincidence that the same day Chuck loses his passion for any other girl but Blair, Blair notices there's no real passion in her relationship with Marcus? Ha. I think not.
Jenny needs more storylines. I mean, I don't kind of care less if she did or not, but the reason why I don't care is because she doesn't have that much storylines to begin with.
link

Jenny side. For episode 2.08: Pret-A-Poor-Jenny.
link

BLAIR'S SUCH A BITCH SHUT UP & DON'T MAKE CHUCK UNHAPPY. THAT WAS TOTALLY OUT OF TOUCH. OMG, I THINK I'M HATING THE GIRL!

link

Details and Photos from Gossip Girl at Columbia.
over a year ago shan-ban said…
Carter is said to come back i think the dark twist in Nate and Serena's soon to come relationship has something to do with him! Because Serena and Nate new Carter so well in season 1! Like when Carter said something about Serena leaving on a boat! That could be the Dark Twist!
OMG, you're so right!!!!
is it weird that I was feeling a little sad and when I enter here and watched the videos and all that I started to feel better, OMG I'm so weird :p
which videos? Dan and Serena's?
no, I was watching the blair and chuck ones, I know they are not exactly happy but I just love them ^^'
Oh, don't worty that's not weird at all... Even though thet're sad, thet makeme happy too and I can't stop watching them! Gotta love every CB scene!!
yes I'm so exited, is only a few days from now to see everything ^^
About the leaked script... Why the hell did she say those things to him?! That's mean, even for Blair. :'((((
Oh man...you guys. I was getting SO hopeful for them, and apparently it's all been lost. *cries* That's soooooo awful of Blair to say to him! But according to Leighton, they fight and make up...so maybe that was them fighting. *cries* I hope so! Maybe he could never tell her he loved her or something...or maybe she's mad at herself for still being crazy in love with him and letting her seduce her while she supposedly dating Marcus. *sighs* Who knows? It could be a number of things, I just hope it doesn't carry on for too long. That was awful of her to say though...but we all know B isn't mean unless she's hurting horribly on the inside. So, please don't hate her...it was an awful thing Chuck did anyways. ;p
I think Chuck did something, or said something that really hurt Blair,or she's still mad because he never showed up and he didn't tell her he loved her, as chuckblairluva said Blair isn't mean mean unless she is really hurting, or jealous, I hope they make up soon, I don't like them fighting
I think Blair is realizing she's losing everyone she's got and she's beeing mean just because of that.
link

New postcards.