Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
The CW released a detailed description of Season 2 and I'm happy to present it to you. This one is exclusive and so far you can only find it on gg-media.org. So this does contain SPOILERS!

Season two continues with Serena's rising social status, as she becomes a New York City It Girl. Taking Manhattan by storm seems a fun distraction, but when elements of her bad-girl personality begin to emerge, will Serena's newfound status fuel bad habits? Plus, as Serena and Dan struggle to come to terms with their breakup, Dan unwittingly crosses Serena, and he sees what she is really capable of. Dan also acquires a mentor — a literary lion who urges him to explore his grittier side. But will he lose his moral compass?

Blair dates someone out of her league and is dealt a severe betrayal. This won't be the only betrayal Blairwill face, as someone close to her threatens her queen bee status. But Blair will dish up ill will of her own — no one leaves her in Tuscany, certainly not Chuck Bass … Meanwhile, Chuck demonstrates how truly Machiavellian he can be, as he helps facilitate the fall of one queen bee and the rise of another. Chuck and Blair's love-hate relationship rises to new levels; he regrets his decision to leave her, and tries to make everyone — including Blair — pay for his mistake.

Nate shocks everyone with a scandalous new relationship with a sexy older woman, all the while trying to deal with the consequences of his father jumping bail. How will Nate handle these newfound financial woes? What schemes or dreams will he come up with to make money?

Jenny continues her Cinderella story, substituting Blair for her mother, Eleanor, and a job at Eleanor's atelier. Jenny also develops a friendship with a model who gets her in over her head in the dark, adult world of fashion. This girl is the fun, wild friend who pulls Jenny away from family and school and into the night … something Rufus is not happy about.

Vanessa's life gets turned around by the return of her unstable sister, a force whose wrongs Vanessa is always trying to right. Plus, she gets pulled back into Nate's drama, and, though she tries to be a good friend to him, it is hard on her. Vanessa opens the door a bit more to her life and why she is the way she is. She also gets a job that brings her closer to the world of Rufus.

Rufus, meanwhile, has returned from tour with the realization that the dreams he gave up haven't left his mind. He'll have to choose which path he wants to follow. Rufus starts to date again, something that brings him into conflict with Lily. He is also in conflict with Jenny, over her future, and with Dan, and Dan's new attitude to live more and take bigger risks.

Lily returns from a three-month globetrotting honeymoon as Mrs. Bart Bass to find herself thrust into a new level of Manhattan society — and all the privileges and pressures that come with it. The public unveiling of the new apartment — palace or gilded cage? — lends incredible stress and Lily starts to question the choices she's made. She also finds out that her new husband knows more about her than she thought, as he attempts to clean up and contain her past. Lily's attempts to maintain some type of relationship with Rufus and escape from the mundane duties of a society wife force Rufus to draw the line, and, for the first time in their history, Lily finds that she's the one rebuffed.

Through it all, Gossip Girl is there. Keeping track of the shifting friendships, jealousies and turmoil in this wealthy and complex world isn't easy, but it's what Gossip Girl does best (always with an X and an O).

Based upon the book by Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl, which has already won two Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Show – Drama and Choice TV Breakout Show and garnered a legion of fashion-forward fans, was developed by Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage and is executive produced by Schwartz, Savage, Leslie Morgenstein and Bob Levy.

In case someone missed it.
Chuck has been contemplating his decision to stand Blair up all summer.
Blair is hurting herself by not being with Chuck, even though she wants to be.
Rufus will be making Lily a little jealous with his new girlfriends.
Vanessa still has feelings for Nate, tries to help him, and screws up BIG TIME.
Nate's dad will reappear eventually.
Jenny is "eperimenting" and deeply involved in her work.
Dan is experimenting for the sake of his writing.
Serena is...hanging with an older crowd.

Another little teensy tiny spoiler :P
According to Dawn Ostroff:
"Blair and Serena: their relationship will be nothing like it is now."
"Dan and Serena: Their relationship will go through a huge change."

Another little one!
Exclusive 'Gossip Girl' Video: Behind Serena and Blair's Big Catfight! Plus: New Couple Alert

Aug 19, 2008, 10:15 AM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Ausiello TV

If you're one of those people who think my job is all about attending fancy parties and going on cool business trips, then this week's episode of Ausiello TV is for you!

This past weekend I journeyed out to the Hamptons to attend Gossip Girl's second-season premiere bash, and, I won't lie, it was as much fun as it sounds. Maybe more. But that's not to say I didn't work. All you have to do is push play on the embedded video player below to see that I worked my tail off grilling the cast about the show's highly anticipated return on Sept. 1. Among the burning questions I got answers to:

* What was really going through the minds of Blake Lively and Leighton Meester when they were beating each other to a pulp on set last week?

* Does Chace Crawford realize just how freakishly handsome he is?

* Is Gossip Girl going there with Rufus and (yikes!) Vanessa?

* Does GG's success prove once and for all that Penn Badgley's show-killin' days are behind him?

* Did I adequately adhere to the party's strict "Hamptons chic" dress code?

Answers to all of those questions and more are below!

link
Watch the vid there :)
over a year ago waldorf said…
"Huge change" for Dan and Serena? They will... uh... break up again? I can't think of anything. They don't even have a relationship right now o_O

CB. BLACKOUT. MAKEOUT. SOMEONE SEES THEM. LM? OH, I HOPE SO <3
And that's the reason he leaves :)
I mean, LM seemed kind of cute in the promo, but we're all gonna hate you if you try to break CB apart!

Also, apparently, Nate has sex for money to help his family. Haha, such a manwhore.
CB MAKING OUT IN THE BLACKOUT & LM CATCHING THEM ON THE ACT (LOL) AND ALL THAT IS JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE <3
This isn't the most interesting clip I've ever seen, but it's new, so I'll post it anyway.
link

CB MAKEOUT <3333 (not in the clip)
You nearly caused me a heart attack!
Oops... sorry!
Okay, forgiven. :P
OMG, so Dan&Nate are hanging out? In the park? By the pont? Haha, that seems like a date lol, maybe Nate still needs some money! haha
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!

link

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE RIGHT NOW OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­H

:''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''­O
last edited over a year ago
SERIOUS SPOILER WARNING OMGOMOMGOMG

link

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M DEAD OMGOMGOMG

IT WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED SOON SO I WILL NEVER STOP WATCHING OMGOMGOMG
WHERE IS EVERYONE, COME ON!!
OMG OMG OMG I THINK I LOVE YOU WALDORF!
OHGMGOFGNMSDFLSBJNL QJB DGNFW BDQLHDFBV
IM DYING YOU'RE MY HERO YOU'RE GETTING TONS OF PROPS I LVOE YOU THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOUUU AHHHHALSKDFGASLKHGVSDFV
over a year ago moeexyz said…
the video's been deleted
WHAT? SERIOUSLY? NOOOOO!

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR LOVING ME HAHAHAHA
OMG IS SHE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO KILL CHUCK? HOW COULD SHE DO THAT!? OMG OMG OMG OMG
I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH!
I WILL NEVER EVER CLOSE THAT VID. I WONT EVER SHUT MY COMPUTER. IM GONNA WATCH THIS FOREVER, TILL THE EPISODE COMES OUT. AND YET IM NOT CRAZY. AND I ACTUALLY MEAN IT!
OMG OMG OMG OKAY GOING FOR THE PROPS!! AWWW OMG THAT WAS SUCH AN ANGRY MAKE OUT!!!!
I THINK I'M GONNA DIE NOW. LOL I SAVED THE SECOND CLIP SO EVEN IF YOUTUBE DELETES IT... I WILL ALWAYS WATCH IT ANYWAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SORRY I'M INSANE RIGHT NOW.
IM ACTUALLY SHACKING IM SO FREAKING GLAD I CAME IN TIME TO WATCH IT!
HOW DO I SAVE IT????? OMG OMG OMG OMG
IM INSANE TOO & SHACKING & HYPERVENTILATING & ACTUALLY REALLY CLOSE FROM DYING! OMG OMG OMG YOU DEF SAVED MY DAY OMG I COULDNT POSSIBLY THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAY THE MAKE OUT IS NOT ONLY TRUE, BUT ALSO EXTREMLY HOT & ANGRY AS I PREDICTED! OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG
FUCK THIS IS JUST PERFECT! <33333
THAT'S NORMAL. OR MAYBE NOT, BUT IT IS FOR CB FANATICS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THERE IS SOME YOUTUBE-TO-VIDEO-CONVERTER I DOWNLOADED A WHILE AGO... CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED... I'LL LOOK.
YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HOW MUCH THEY MISSED EACH OTHER!!!
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
okay now htf are we supposed to see it?!?
I KNOW!!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. MY COMPUTER IS BEING WIERD. WHY NOOOOOW??? I NEED CB.
???????
you wanna fuckin put up the video again??
that would be smart
I DUNNO! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I FIND OUT!
how bout u guys find out NOW
I DIDN'T UPLOAD IT SO I'M NOT THE SMART/STUPID ONE HERE. YEAHYEAH CALL ME STUPID I DON'T CARE BECAUSE WE HAVE CB YAAAAAAAAY.
well someone needs to put it up now so i can see it
I SAVED THE VIDEO SO I COULD MAKE SCREENCAPS? IS THAT OK?
wtf are screencaps???
come on guys i just wanna see the video
OKAY, HEYTHER, WE'RE TRYING HERE BUT IT'S SO NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE LATE. LOL SORRY IT'S JUST THAT IM HAPPY AS HELL!
OKAY OKAY, I'LL TRY TO FIND YOU ANOTHER ONE, IM TRYING, BUT REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO TREAT US WELL BECAUSE YOU WON'T SEE IT OTHER WAY

KIDDING

OMGOMGOMGOGMGGOGMGOGMGOGMGO I WAITED ALL SUMMER FOR THIS, I COULDNT BE HAPPIER SUMMERS ALMOST OVER!!!!!
PICS FROM THE VIDEO, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD A VIDEO (YES I'M THAT STUPID) SORRY :(((
okay just hurry up would ya
I UPLOADED SOME IMAGES! GO WATCH THEM & KEEP STARING AT THEM WHILE I TRY TO GET THE VID<!!!
there are 2 pics dude
y the hell did u take down the video in the first place?
MORE PICS NOW! link
WE DIDN'T UPLOAD THE VIDEO, ANOTHER GUY DID & WE JUST HAPPEN TO WATCH IT BEFORE HE/SHE DELETED IT. OKAY? WE'RE HELPING AS MUCH AS WE CAN!!!
THANKS WALDORF FOR THAT! I WAS COPY PASTING SOME PICS I GOT WITH THE IMPR PETSIS

OMGOMGOMG WE'RE SO LUCKY!
so how are u supposed to get it now?
and who added it?
SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE, DON'T KNOW WHO... IT WAS THERE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES :/
so how are u supposed to get it now?
I don't know, but Waldorf has it because she saved it, maybe she could upload it on some other server. I dunno. We're getting images, for now
how are u getting images
This is so stupid. I'm the only one here who saved it, and I don't know how to upload a simple video. x_X

SOORY GUYS BUT I HAVE TO GO. :(((
BYE! <3
you know what just give me a play by play of what happens
Ok, before I go...

Marcus sees CB making out. Blair says something like "I thought it was you, he had an accent blahblahblah". Marcus hits Chuck, he walks out of the room, everyone else sees them when M asks if she really thought it was him, Blair says no...

SORRY BUT I REALLY HAVE TO GO, BYE <33