Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 106173

over a year ago waldorf said…
Hahaha okay XD
over a year ago Praesse said…
2.09: There Might Be Blood
2.10: Bonfire of the Vanity
Yeah, I like Catherine too. And Vanessa. I like Vanessa a lot :)
link New promo here! :)
AAAAAH MORE CB MAKE-OUT! Ok, we've already seen it... but it's supposed to be new :)
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
ahhhhhh.......I could watch that promo forEVER!!! Whooo
btw, isn't there something strange going on between LM and Catherine?
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't stop watching that promo! It's really very dangerous to have it on repeat. Sheesh!
That's what I thought when I saw it just kept repeting and repeting. I had to close the window...
I WILL WATCH IT FOREVER. OR JUST UNTIL I CAN WATCH THE EPISODE.

I don't even wanna think about what's gonna happen when the full episode airs... XDDD
Maybe it'll be like Victrola's last scene. OMG, THE LIMO. I'VE WATCHED THAT SCENE A TRIZILLION TIMES.
last edited over a year ago
haha. oh dear. I think we have found ourselves another favorite cb scene. ;p
We'll just have to see the full scene. Maybe then we can say if it IS GG's most erotic scene ever :)
OMG THE PAJAMA SCENE IS SO SO GOOD <3 I'VE WATCHED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND IT'S SO THE BEST SCENE FROM "NEVER BEEN MARCUSED".
IT IS!! "Good night, Chuck" "Good night, Blair". <333333333

I really need to stop writing "<3333333333" all the time. :S
over a year ago ilovelv said…
OMG I've watched the part of the pajama scene where they say good night to each other like...25 times it's so effin awesome and the way they say it is just...Aww!!there are no words to describe the chemistry these two have!!!!Chair 4ever!!!<3<3
And the way Blair looks at him! OMG GO ON AND KISS HIM ALREADY!! I MEAN, COME ON!!!

AHH!
<3
And we have a new member in our CB's obsession ^
Welcome! Haha
link
Interview with Jessica Szohr. She talks about her relationship with Nate... and Chuck!?
And she likes Ed a lot, btw. Everyone loves the guy <3
LooL yeah I'm totally obsessed!!!I was like...you know you both want it so just go on and kiss!!!!
I LOOOOVE these two together!!
BTW, if there are mistakes please forgive me cause I'm french!!!
If there were any mistakes... I wouldn't notice, haha. :P

I can't stop. Still watching the promo. It's amazing. :'')
LOL I love that promo!!!especially the scene at the end in the dark when he grabs her and kisses her!!!OMG when are these two finally gonna be together for good???!!!
WHAT?! Why is Vanessa with Chuck?! WHYYYYYYY?!?! *cries*
guys....I just watched the interview...and I really love Vanessa...but seriously?! Chuck and her...? *wimpers* NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I don't understand how chuck and blair can be a strong theme throughout gossip girl this season if he's with Vanessa! *cries* Maybe I should stop watching gossip girl....I think this is even worse than vanessaxrufus....this is too weird and I'd like rather die than see this happen. First of all, Chuck isn't supposed to fall for any other girl but blair! That means the only other random women in his life are those he sleeps with and moves on! He can't flirt and date any other girl!!!!!!! *cries a gazillion tears* Someone console me here...
NONONONONO, relax. CV won't happen (sorry, I can't confirm that but... it just can't :p)
I think she's referring to this...
link

Some Chuck & Vanessa in 2.07. :'p
did you watch the interview with jessica? Watch it and then get back to me. She says she gets an interest in CHUCK. *cries*
OMG!!!I'm with you ChuckBlairLuvA!!!!that's horrible!!!I'd definately rather see vanessa with rufus(eww) that vanessa with CHUCK!!!if he's not with blair the only person he should be with is me!!!LOOL(I know he's a fictional character but I like to imagine fanfictions in my head!!!)=>again, sorry for my bad english
you're fine you're fine....but I'm definitely not. *cries*
okay, I read the script...but I think there is going to be more going on between vanessa and chuck sadly. If CB are the ross and rachel of gossip girl, then clearly they will be with a bunch of people before they are with each other. I don't know how Chuck can figure out he loves blair, if he's with vanessa. But I'm pretty much losing all hope here. Maybe I should just accept that there will be NO CB...perhaps until the season finale. Maybe then...I won't be so stressed and depressed. ugh. this is so awful. I hate it.
I'm pretty sure she's refering to the whole thing with her and JJ? DG? How was the guy's name again?
Well, whatever, I think she was talking about that and that they're getting some scenes together. And don't worry, I think that one of the things with Chuck and Blair is that Chuck fell hard for her and he really won't let go. If he just falls for someone else, the whole idea of Chair would be ruined. At least for me.
And that would get The CW really really low ratings and they so can't afford that.
So, REALLY, DON'T WORRY.
Joey C was the guy's name.
Yes I did, but she just said interest, not romantic interest!!! Sorry but I'm in denial... and they didn't say that C gets an interest in V! CV CAN'T HAPPEN. OK? :O
okay I don't know what you're talking about...but please explain yourself...cause I'm pretty depressed now....and I'd really like not to be
I'm pretty sure Chuck and Blair are together by episode 9. They were perfectly fine together with each other in those scripts. I can't imagine them being so so fine together unless... they're really together. I mean, if Chuck has something going on with Vanessa in episode 7, Blair won't have it already forgotten by episode 9.
Because Chuck bought this place from Joey C and Vanessa helped him or something like that. It's in that script.
over a year ago lobke said…
OK you guys are scaring the hell out of me. I'd seriously die if Chuck is going to have a serious relation with some one else but Blair. He's not going to be a random guy and fall for every maingirl like Nate. That's the special thing about him. They can't chance that!
She said she gets and interest with Chuck, which might mean that she starts being friends with him or something like that, but that doesn't mean at all that it is a love interest.
yeah I know...but I just....I don't know...the way Jessica said it in the interview made it seem pretty obvious that her and chuck were going to have a fling at the very least
You have to be right Praesse. You just have to. Cause know I'm really scared for Chuck. They just can't chance him.
That's what I was trying to say, Lobke. Thank you for clearing that up. :) I totally agree with you. The special thing about Chuck is that he's never ever been in love and now that he is, he won't let it go. He will just try & try or at the very least give up on love, but not like getting in a serious relationship with other girl. More like going back to his old ways, TBH.
I'm making no sense at all... =S
Jessica maybe said it that way to generate buzz and scandal, and to freak us out like this. But they just can't be together, not even as a hook-up... Because Chuck Bass hooks up with classy girls.
Or at least, kind of classy girls. But not Dumpty Humphrey's BFF.
You're right, ofcourse. Stupid Jessica :')
Waah, I have to shake it of for a moment or something like that. I think i'm going to watch a lot of Chair scenes..
Oh, no! Jessica is awesome <3 I absolutly adore her <3 Don't get me wrong, please! :)
*sighs* I don't know how I feel about this...but I sure hope you're right Praesse. And yes I totally adore vanessa/jessica. I wish she'd just be with nate, for real. ugh.
But just as a thought...Nate never thought he'd go out with Vanessa either...
But Nate was never as classist as Chuck or Blair are.
Nate always accepted Dan, for example, or Jenny. He never cared they weren't Upper East Siders or that they weren't rich.
Chuck, and Blair too of course, had always cared about those things and those are the main reasons why he doesn't like Dan to begin with.
yeah, that's true. But Chuck also becomes buddies with Dan in episode 4...which could open his understanding for possibilities with Vanessa.
Actually, he doesn't become friend of Dan. I think of it more like a charity case from Chuck. He's helping Dan stop being... stupid. And Dan's using that oportunity to backstab him :( But apparently he doesn't go through with it, so it's fine.
I think the whole thing with Vanessa and Chuck is a business thing. I mean, Joey C told Chuck she didn't trust him. She was just using Chuck's business potential to get money and he was using her to get another business oportunity. That's just it for me.
well personally, I think you're just saying that b/c you don't wanna think any of this other nonsense is true. Dan and Vanessa are probably just business to Chuck in the beginning, but Penn confirmed that Chuck & Dan will become friends...that Chuck spills info about how bad he feels about what happened with his mother and about Blair too, which becomes Dan's inspiration for his book that he's writing. I don't want it to happen any more than any of us...but I think that connection eventually makes Vanessa seem likable to Chuck.