Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM
save

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 106173

over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! THIS IS JUST WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND I TOTALLY NEEDED THIS! LM sucks. lol. Sorry...but he told Blair that she belonged with Chuck and then still took her back? Is he so stupid that he won't listen to his own freak of nature advice? Clearly, they can't resist each other. I hate to say though...that I think Chuck betrays Blair again. Ugh. But not with cheating on her, THANK GOD! But ohhhhhhh man! I wish I could've seen that vid! GAAAH!!! And to think I have to wait till the 3rd episode now, ugh. Someone better put up the vid soon, cause I am so dying...and no duh she knew it wasn't him. She is crazy in love with Chuck, so um...yeah. Marcus didn't stand a chance. Chuck knew it, deep down so did James...all we needed was a little vulnerability on Blair's part...and deep down she knew he loves her...and after he came crawling back to her, who was she to say no? HA! Oh freaking beautiful. I love it. =) And is it just me, or do CB always get interrupted when they're making out? Haha. Honestly. But this is so beautiful! OMG! Amazing. ;)
over a year ago Praesse said…
I can still watch the vid because I didn't close the window.
Okay, telling you.

First, you see Marcus open the door, it's really dark because it's during the blackout. Then, you see the AWESOME PERFECTLY HOT & UNBELIEVABLY NEEDY MAKE-OUT SESSION BETWEEN CHUCK & BLAIR, who are totally missing each other. Then, Marcus again and he says "Blair!" (thinking obviously "why did i interrupt this? it was so effin' hot") and Blair is like "OMGOMG, i thought i was you" and she's actually thinking "i so did not. omg it's just so obvious it's chuck!" and then she says "he even had an accent!" and Chuck says "Oh, come on, you knew all along it was me" and Marcus dares to punch my bb Chuck and Chuck is like "OMG, HE PUNCHED ME AND NOW THEY'RE WALKING AWAY FROM ME" so LM leaves the room, Blair follows him and LM shouts so everyone down stairs can listen "DID YOU REALLY NOT KNOW IT WAS HIM???" and she shuts a while and then she says (DUH) "No, i knew it was him" (like, DUH, how could LM kiss like that?) but then she ruins it all saying "BUT I WANT YOU!" and he's all like "No, you don't. And you know what's the worst part? That I actually do want you blah blah blah" and then she says "THEN SHOW ME! I'M NOT A FRAGILE FLOWER!!" and he kisses her (obviosly not like chuck) and then Chuck walks on them and is really sad, you can tell.

That's pretty much all. BTW, when they get out of the room, and the whole LM&BW talk is in the waldorf penthouse on the stairs and everyone's down there listening. Poor bb Chuck.
last edited over a year ago
screen caps are amazing though...and Blair looks like she feels bad, but we know deep down she enjoyed every minute of it. Craved it like none other...omg, you can so see how much they missed each other, they are so intense. Whew. Takes my breath away! Haha. Remember to read and review my fic, y'all!
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
ugh upload the vid
over a year ago waldorf said…
OMG why did I leave!!!!!!!???!!! Fanforum. Fast.
Earseeeeex scene uploaded. I'm on my iPod now so I can't post anything.
OMG TOO LATE I COULDNT WATCH IT BUT SOMEONE DID AND RIPPED IT SO WILL UPDATE IT LATER!
WTF ARE YOU SAYING!
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!
HOW WAS IT?
DOES CHUCK ACTUALLY SAY "HAVE SEX WITH ME?" OMGOMG WANNA SEE IT!!
Really?! I can still watch it :s
people on fanforum uploaded a vid with a cb ear sex & other lot of stuff!!!

but i couldnt watch this one damn it!
UH WHERE?!
WHERE??
uh wtf where!?!?!
I don't know why I can see it... Yes, he says "have sex with me"!!!

Ok this time I really have to go... Seriously. Bye CB lovers <3333
your a f'in bitch i keep asking you where and u wanna be an ass and ignore me
OMG, HEYTHER, SHE WATCHED IT ON YOUTUBE BUT IT'S NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE. GO SEARCH "CB HAVE SEX WITH ME" AND YOU'LL SEE A VID YOU CAN'T WATCH. OKAY????????
And you are just rude. I can't upload the videos. Go to fanforum, GG spoiler thread. And don't call me a bitch. Ok thanks.
NO ITS NOT OKAY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!
HAHA, I'M HERE FOR SUPPORT, DON'T WORRY. :P
IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T MATTER SINCE THE VID'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE!!
well you didnt fucking say that! the both of u were in ur own fucking retard lala land ingoring me when i was asking where where
and idk wtf fan forum is because im not an internet nerd thats ytf i was asking and your the fucking rude ones ignoring me
and that makes u a damn bitch =]]

and u didnt say it wasnt up there one of u said u cud see it and the other said u cudnt
Thanks <3
OMG, ARE YOU ACTUALLY EXCUSING YOURSELF WHEN I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU?
Okay, that was extremely rude & I'm not answering to those kind of arguments with a Holly-Golightly-wannabe bitch, hun. You better try to calm down, okay?
Once your you're okay & normal, come talk to me.
And that could take a while.
And call me internet nerd as much as you want, but I got to see the vid and you didn't so deal :)
omg ru gonna go already, ur pothetic i mean how many times are you gonna so uh okay now im gonna go and then come back and b like omg video and everyones like where where and then u just go back into retard mode oh im seriously gonna go guys like for real this time
thats dumb as hell and rude
That's not rude. You know, I know lot of stuff about being polite, and Waldorf & I were just like that. We came to the spot, gave the news, told it was already deleted, and now we're even trying to calm down a resentful envious girl like you. So read you comments before you talk about being rude. =)
uh acutally i did c it bc i messaged the youtube guy. and i was nice to u it was waldorf who was a bitch
& i dont suck and nething so w.e
She wasn't a bitch. She told us where to find the spoilers, but she was on her iPod so she couldnt give us anymore information. Don't be so selfish. Please.
Omg...it's totally ruined now. Why does she go after him and say she wants him and obviously he can't kiss like Chuck can...I mean, it's Chuck, and I bet he kisses Blair better than any other girl he's ever kissed. haha. OH man...*flutters* But, ugh. They better work it out in like the next episode or whatever...cause seriously, Chuck must stop getting his heart broken. She knows she wants him, everyone knows it but her! Wow...totally contradicted myself there. haha. but I think you all know what I meant...and sheesh! Calm down in here! I hate to say it, but it is JUST A SHOW and we're all trying as best as we can to get these spoilers out to all of us...it sucks that a bunch of us missed the vid and it's gone...but we will see it when the episodes come out in like a week...and in this case 3 weeks...so we will see it eventually...no need to go swearing people out, if we knew how to show you the vid...obviously we wouldn't be going off about other stuff. Thank you very much and go read my story. ;)
I was a bitch? When? Oh my god... This thread used to be fun. :(

first of all im not selfish, she ignored me and that was damn rude and im not a holly-golightly-wanna be bitch
i am a bitch so w.e idc what u say, and i like the movie BAT
so how bout u think ur shit through b4 u let it outta ur mouth.

gotta go ladies
i got a life =]]
& btfw you dont know me so dont pretend to alright
Okay, go back to your life ;) I bet is awesome, not like ours.

Okay, so back to the thread. I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD BECOME SOME KIND OF LEYTON&BRUCAS ARGUMENT. WE ARE ALL COOL, AND WE CAN WORK THIS OUT. HAHA :)
JUST LIKE B&C CAN.
over a year ago shan-ban said…
I already know Chuck and Blair are going to happen! But i also am positive Nate and Serena are going to be together! They have a pretty major spoiler! So i think they might surprise the audience with their relationship! But their are so many N/S fans than their are D/S so the audience wants it to happen :)!!!!
link

I GOT A PART OF THE VID! HERE, ENJOY!!! (IM GONNA ENJOY IT TOO!!

OMG I WATCHED IT IS SO FREAKING HEARTBREAKING THE MOST HEARTBREAKING SCENE I'VE EVER SCENE I'M CRYING MYSELF OUT!
omg omg omg i cant stop crying OMGOMGOMG NOT HAVING A LIFE IS JUST TOO GREAT!
link

another one!!!!!
link

OMFG OMFGO ANOTHER ONEEE!!!!!
okay okay....awesome...but what clips are these vids? And oh my goodness heartbreaking??? Well, tell us good news first, honestly! Lol. And yes, please lets not fight...we're just all trying to get cb info, b/c they have to be together...it's what we live on. haha.
IT HAS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY & IS SO FREAKING HEARBREAKING.

OPEN THE LINK & CLICK ON THE LINK AND YOU'LL WATCH THEM! YOU GOTTA WATCH THEM THEY'RE PERFECT, EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE REALLY HEARBREAKING, SPECIALLY THE ONE IN THE WHITE PARTY OMG THEY ACTING IS SO GOOD!!!
I'm gonna watch them tomorrow... If they are still there <3
Bye (for the fifth time XD)!!
OMG, HAHAA YOU'RE REALLY STILL HERE :P
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
I am so stoked for this season you guys!
BTW, I just read the whole fight and I think that it was kind of ridiculous. I mean its just a message board, there is no need to fight. Praesse and Waldorf (edit lol) were just trying to help you find the clips and you took it way too far.
If your trying to infer that we have no life then you'd be completely wrong because I spend 30 minutes on here tops to get info. on something I love. We all have lives. Not just you.
I agree, fighting is a bit juvenile, and not all bitches do it. Don't give us a word to insult you with.
Thanks for the clips girls!
I guess I don't have a life to return to, so I will do nothing :P~!

over a year ago shan-ban said…
LOL i agree with you PamHalpert454! And thanks for the clips girls! ;)
YOU'RE WELCOME, I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED THEM :)
over a year ago huggies said…
Aww man my computer won't let me watch them!! I'm dying here they sound so fantastic!!!
over a year ago ilovelv said…
OMG thankyou sooooo much for the link!!!!!
You're all welcome, it's MY pleasure :)
over a year ago luinwen said…
I know the fight is over, but as I read it I really wanted to say, to Heyther that she was being really rude, it wasn't Paresse or Waldorfs fault you didn't see the video, I didn't see it either (so sad :( ) and they told you what was in the video and all.

Paresse, Waldorf thanks for all this spoilers, they are awsome, I sooo want GG to start, and watch CB ^^
Thank you! And you're welcome! We all want some steamy CB scene like the one with the earsex, have you seen that one already?