Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 106173

over a year ago waldorf said…
Woohooo, great interview ^^
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Awww Praesse, I'm sorry you're sick! FEEL BETTER!

Oh and as far as the Leighton interview. FANTASTIC!!! My favorite line: "There will be a lot of Chuck & Blair." That's all I need. As long as they don't completely ignore each other like they did in episode 14-16. Ugh. That was annoying. I almost gave up on them! Awesome stuff here. Though I hope Nastia won't be frolicking around him too much...though from what I've heard BC are going to have it VERY hard before it's easy, but...*sigh* such is life. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! You know, all this angst will make AMAZING video material. ;p
Oops, we posted at the same time... You're sick? :(
Hope you feel better soon <3

Yes, "a lot of CB" is the only thing I care about :P
Nastia? I don't think she'll be there for more than... 5 minutes. Lol. I mean, she's probably not a great actress.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shan-ban said…
Great interview! Hope you feel better Praesse! <3
Okay guys....I just saw the garden scene and I don't even have sound and the only reason the tears aren't on my face is because they're being held forcefully in my eyes...seriously...that scene might be even more heartbreaking than the last one, just cause she cries. Oh my goodness. But I'm sooooo glad Blair takes back the pin from Marcus at the end. so glad. Oh CB...they love each other so much...it's all soooo heartbreaking.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
Lynne Spears isn’t the only celebrity mom coming out with a memoir.

E! News has learned exclusively that Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester’s mother Connie Meester, who gave birth to her daughter while doing time in a Texas prison for a drug-related crime, may soon be coming to a bookshelf near you.

Connie’s manager Loch Powell confirms that Mama Meester has penned “a memoir,” about her family life, which began as a screenplay “3 or 4 years ago,” but that she has yet to find a publisher.

The book will reportedly tell Connie’s life journey from drug ring co-conspirator to suburban real estate agent to author and, of course, to the rearing of her TV star child.

As for Leighton’s reaction to it, Powell says the star is supportive. “Leighton and her mom are very close,” he says. “Connie has had a spectacular life.”

On the heels of Gossip Girl’s successful season two premiere, Star magazine reported Tuesday that Connie was jailed in 1985 for marijuana trafficking. The report asserts that she (along with ex-husband and Leighton’s father Doug) were part of a family-run drug ring importing Jamaican weed to the U.S.

After an FBI bust in 1985, Connie began serving over a one year sentence at a Federal Prison in Fort Worth, Texas. Her stint was briefly interrupted in April of 1986 when she was released to give birth and nurse Leighton for 12 weeks. Mama Meester ultimately returned to the clink where she served until November of ‘86.
over a year ago Praesse said…
Some spoiler-y vids & articles. Not so spoiler-y, though... Almost all of them are spoilers we already know, and the sneak peek is for those who couldn't see it in the other web...

link Chuck and LM SNEAK PEEK

link The Soup: Gossip Girl Season 2

link Some spoilers for Never Been Marcused mainly.
okay guys, I finally officially watched the season premiere of gg! Woot! Jenny was so cute I thought and I'm glad she won out in the end. I've decided that Katherine is actually really very beautiful...and I'm slightly cheering for her and Nate. Who would've thought? Also CB was sooooo sad. Oh goodness...and I really thought I was going to be siding with Chuck and I am cause he was heartbroken so much, but I really do feel for Blair. Marcus has a lame accent, and I really do feel bad for him. He's crazy about Blair...and she's so not. Oh dear. I wish Chuck would've said it. *sigh* I found Derena sooooo cute though! And it makes me sad that they won't be together. *tear* I was all gearing up for serenate, which won't happen now either, but...*sigh*...oh serena looked so excited and absolutely adorable when dan gave them hope. *sigh* too bad it has to end.
Wow you've watched it now? Finally!
"My name is Marcus Beaton and I'm British" was the funniest moment in the whole episode. I couldn't stop laughing. I know, I'm weird. :D

It feels like we've seen 2 and 3 now, but do we have any spoilers for epi 4? (sorry, but I'll keep asking till we know everything! :P)
I know. I'm proud of myself. =) Oh my goodness, it was sooooooo weird when he suddenly changed to his accent. OH. MY. GOODNESS. lol. XD
Haha. That was weird. Episode two is going to be great!! I probuly won't be able to see it because might I have to go to a volleyball game, but I'm pretty sure that I will watch it.
HAHAHA WALDORF I AGREE!!

CHANGE OF ACCENT + BLAIR'S OMFG-THIS-IS-AWESOME FACE = HILARIOUS!!!!

HHAHAHAHA I WATCHED THAT SCENE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! :)

AND THE PRINCETONvsGEORGETOWN SCENE WAS HILARIOUS TOO!! HAHAHA

I THINK THOSE TWO ARE THE FUNNIEST
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
OMG! I know what you mean waldorf. For some reason I totally cracked up at Blair's reaction: "Whaat?" lol

Oh and I'm totally on Chuck's side still but I'm sure in the later episodes I might shift a few times if he's hurtful to B at all. But he's fave so I like to believe he won't be.

Edited: Lol, that little CB fight was my 2nd favorite moment of the episode. It was so cute!
Ah I think Blair deserves what she could get from Chuck. If he's mean to her, she kind of deserves it. I mean, she told him she loved another guy as much as she used to love Nate! THAT LIKE THE WORST THING SHE COULD'VE SAID! Well, not the worst, actually. The only worst thing would have been that she's totally and completly in love with Nate again.
So I guess she kind of deserves a bit of pain from Chuck :)
I think he is going to be hurtful to her...b/c I think he'll help with S's rise to the top and by doing that hurt Blair. Ohhhhhhh man, I am totally team Blair...but Chuck's faces kill me. Oh goodness, you can just see how hurt and how in love they both are with each other. I know...that Lm/B scene about his telling her who he really was. Omg. Hilarious. and the princeton/georgetown thing? Wow!! HAHAHAHAA!!! I was dying! I loooooove when they argue like that. lol. But what I really loved and I can't believe somebody didn't bring it up...is when Chuck tells Blair "We're the same. Don't fight it" That, I think, is an amazing line. =) Regardless of her ugly retort. *sigh* Well well...I can't wait for more!
I'd be even more funny if their was a broken record sound after he said "My name is Marcus Beaton and I'm British." It's making me laugh, just thinking about it. I feel sorry for Chuck to. I got a little watery eyed after the CB garden scene:(
I think Chuck was totally right in that scene, but Blair's reaction ruined it :(
I think you're a little too biased, Praesse. Blair has been hurt soooooo much by Nate, Serena and now Chuck. She was practically in love with him and he ditched her...she has every right to make him fight a LOT for her...and if he really wants to he will and I know he will, but...I don't know. I'm just totally team Blair on this one, though I do feel for Chuck. I think they're both going to end up saying and doing things they don't mean...horrible painful things...but in the end, they'll come together. If only we could see that scene so we didn't have to be tortured by all this angst. And please, I think deep down Chuck knew she didn't mean what she said about the pin...or at least eventually he realized it.
HAHAHA BROKEN RECORD SOUND WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUNNY!! OMG, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE SONY VEGAS 7 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE THAT! HAHA :)
I don't think he'll help Serena. It seems like Chuck is the only guy who would never pick S over B, and they can't change that... Well they can, but I will hate the writers forever if they do that :O

Lol it feels like I'm the only one who isn't "team Blair" or "team Chuck" here. XD
He realized it afterwards, yes, but when she said it, he believed her. I think that's even worse than what he did to her.
I think Blair has every right to make Chuck fight a lot for her, like you said. Really, I do think so. I just think she was off limits. I mean, that was just way too mean.
I'm fine with Blair leaving with LM when Chuck couldn't say he loved her and I'm fine with Blair getting a fake boyfriend to make him jealous. I'm just saying that the thing with the pin was just too much.
Oh, the pin was a little to much. Chuck is willing to fight for Blair, I know it. They'll be back together before we know it. Do yall think that Blair will find out that Nate is dating Marcus' mom.
Well yeah I didn't really want to be on a side or anything but Chuck is my favorite. And he's been hurt by Blair way more times so I totally see where Praesse is coming from.

I don't wanna argue tho, so as of right now I'm neutral.
I agree, Taty. :)
They'll be together soon.
And that kind of worries me. Because... How will the producers manage to make Chuck&Blair a couple who isn't breaking up all the time? Because, that's not the couple we want them to be, right?
Oh and the pin WAS way too much.
I just noticed that there wasn't much of Rufus or Lily in the first episode.
And BTW, I agree with Waldorf. I don't think the producers will make Chuck help Serena rise. I mean, Chuck is the only guy who's ever preferred B over S, so if they do that, I'll kill them :)
They can't break up all the time. But CB being a boring couple would be even worse, IMO... :s
So I don't really know what I want.
There wasn't Lily at all. I wanna see some Van der Bass' scenes :( I miss that lovely family :)
OH, NO. CB CAN'T EVER TURN IN A BORING COUPLE BECAUSE I'D DIE. I WOULD, LIKE, STOP SHIPPING THEM :(
Really, what I meant is that I want them to be witty and hot like they're now, but with a little bit of cuteness sometimes to keep the love alive haha :P
I like the van der Bass family, but I can't stand Bart. He's almost always ashamed of Chuck and I hate him for that. >.<
I have like a love/hate thing with Bart. I love love love him with Lily but I DISPISE how he treats Chuck... I'm weird, I know...
Seriously, people need to be more respectful to my future husband!!!! (sorry, ladies, but chuck is mine)
okay, first of all CB will never be boring. Enough said. I just want them to be happy go lucky together again. *sigh* But yeah, I agree...the pin was TOO much, and Blair obviously realized that when she started crying and took the pin back from Marcus. Which I'm so glad she did! And her remarks afterwards were great. =) I don't think they'd make CB breakup all the time. I think once they're official, they'll be official for a loooooong time. But he isn't just going to get her back. I don't want him to do that to B either, but there's gonna be a lot of hurt between them before they're together, so I don't think we can really hope to see them together at least before episode 6, as much as I hate to say it.
I hope they get together by episode 7, because of their anniversary and because it's a Chuck centered episode so it must include Chair :)
I doubt they'd be a boring couple! Does anybody have spoilers? Then again, this is an interesting conversation we are all having.
We can't have a Chuckisode (lol a Chuck episode) without CB. It's impossible.
I'm really really really glad Blair took the pin back from Marcus (mainly because now she could give it to Chuck <3), but I kind of wonder if she wasn't already planning to, since he didn't know he had it so it could have got lost...
HHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL CHUCKISODES FOR THE WIN! <3333
BTW, I also have a love/hate thing with Bart Bass.
Okay, then I'm not such a weirdo :)
I know a lot of you said that you feel sorry for Chuck, but I also feel sorry for lord Marcus. I mean, he's dating someone that doesn't even like him. Plus, he's going to get his feelings hurt because in episode three, Chuck and Blair are kissing and he catches them in the act. Although the makeout scene was hot, lord Marcus looked really upset. So did Chuck. How, if I had two guys fighting over me, I'd be up for a challenge.
I feel a liiiiiiittle sorry for LM, but he KNOWS that Blair doesn't like him now. o_O
That's true.

link
Yeah, I feel kind of sorry for LM because Blair was totally using him and now she's with him just for his title but not so much because he KNOWS THIS! I MEAN, WHEN HE TOLD HER HE WAS A LORD THEY TALKED A WHILE AND SHE SAID "YES MY LORD"!
OH, COME ON, HE SO KNOWS SHE ONLY LIKES HIM FOR HIS TITLE!
And even if he doesn't know it... She told him he was boring. What kind of guy wants to be with a girl who admited she was using him and told him he was boring?
HAHAHAAAAA. I know, right. That's kinda messed up.
"When you told me I was boring... I liked it". LMAO.
The guy's a masochist.
2.02 stills of Marcus and Blair:
link