Gossip Girl SEASON 3 *SPOILERS* - [Edited: 07/11/09]

Praesse posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 05:51PM
All the information you need about the upcoming episode will be updated here! And if you know any spoiler, please just post a comment with it, we'd all really appreciate it! :)

Frequent Spoiler Whores
(in alphabetical order)

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

[ If you want to be added to this list, please just post your name and username or PM them to me and I'll add you ]

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Korbi:
· There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
· CB is top priority for season 3.

Kristin:
· Scott Van der Humphrey will be played by Chris Riggi.
· Keith van der Woodsen is being casted for GG.
· Eric and Serena's father will make an appearance on season 3.
· The plan is to have the love child be a major character next season.
· Adam in Corona, Calif.: Any news on Gossip Girl yet? What about Dan and Serena for season three?It's too early to say for sure, but our sources tell us that next year on Gossip Girl does not look like the Year of "Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!" At this point it looks like you can expect more of a brother-sister vibe from Dan and Serena (remember, they do share a half-sibling, Chris Riggi's Scott), rather than a whole epic love story thing, a la Chuck and Blair.

Ausiello:
· Georgie will have a three-episode arc at the beginning of season three.
· Question: There's a spoiler floating around that says Chuck is going to bring home a girl in the Gossip Girl season premiere. Does this mean that he cheats on Blair? Or, even worse, that they broke up over the summer? --Fernanda.
Ausiello: While it's true that Blair catches Chuck, ahem, connecting with a model in the Sept. 14 opener, all is not as it appears.
· Question: Any news on Gossip Girl? What's in store for Serena? --Sara.
Ausiello: She'll be motherless for the first batch of episodes due to Kelly Rutherford's maternity leave.

Interviews:
· According to Ed Westwick, "if" Chuck and Blair get together, the question will be if they can make it work and how long it will last.
· At the CW upfronts, Leighton Meester seemed to confirm that Georgina Sparks' plan to weasel her way into Blair's life will be successful, as Blair will be living - gasp! - in an NYU dorm, with the little people! That includes possibly both G. and V.! Don't worry, Dorota fans; she'll still be on hand to tend to her "Miss Blair."

Magazines & Websites:
· Next season will be college, but some characters won't be attending.
· Casting for Bree Buckley. Recurring. Fun sexy blonde, irreverent, evil Miss America type, politically progressive but hails from a conservative Southern family. Has an affair with one of our gang. Four-episode arc.
link

Random Fun Stuff:
link
link
link
link
link

- link -
- link -

last edited on Oct 04, 2009 at 04:51AM

Gossip Girl 106173 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 106173

over a year ago Praesse said…
07-28-08 filming: link

07-25-08 filming: link

07-24-08 filming: link

ALL I ASK FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS SOME HUGE & TRUSTFULL CHAIR SPOILER!! :)
last edited over a year ago
Joking, I ask for lots of stuff, but I'd LOVE a HUGE & TRUSTFULL CHAIR SPOILER

LMAO :P
over a year ago katryn said…
link
OMG CHUCK KISSING BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EPISODE 4
over a year ago waldorf said…
AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Seriously. OMFGOMFG!!!!!!!!!! :'''''D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
OMG! Here's the clip if you haven't seen it. C & B are at the end! SQUEEEEE! C/B Ear Sex, how hot is that? lol :)

link
over a year ago luinwen said…
omg! is great i love how ed says she can win a battle but she won't win the war aaw I love them ^^
*dies*
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
that clips makes me want GG to start right NOW!!! i can't wait a whole month.

33 days to be exact.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I can't wait that long!!!!!!
But thanks for the update:)
So I came back from my ashes to say...

SQUEEE!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!

If there's anything people know about me around here in fanpop is that Chair is my life and right now, I just came back to life! This is so great! I was kinda dissapointed, I thought C&B would have to wait a lot to be together again but if they are teasing and having ear/eye sex while they're apart I'M JUST GREAT!!!!! :')
So they have filmed 4 episodes and we have lots of Chair eye sex, hand holding sex (lol) and even ear sex. "But not for long"? That means "normal" CB sex. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm gonna love this season. <3
That would be hot. I can tell blair still has feelings for him and he, well ofcourse he still has feelings for her(She's just playing hard to get)so they will definatley be back on. I don't really like the feeling of Vanessa getting so attached to Nate, but whatever. Serena and Dan are really heating up. I know they will get back together. One other thing, Rufus and Lily. What's going to happen with them. From the spoilers Praesse has on the forum, It looks like Bar wants Lily away from Rufus. I can see it now.....
Will Rufus and Lily be fool around? Not if Bart has something to say about it.

I predict that the season will go a little something like this:
1.C/N/B/S reunite
2.Marcus comes to town/Nate and Katherine
3.N+B frienship and C comes on to B
4.S and D rekindle thier relationship
5.Jenny and Elanore
6.C+B scenes/Rufus,Bart,Lily
7.Fighting over Queen B
8.Other stuff
*Somebody,please help me because I can't wait that long*
link
link
link
link
link
one question!!?do you think that the scene of the party it's after blair being anyoing to chuck in scool!!???if it's that he's ditching her
Do you know what's AWESOME?

WE DON'T HAVE A CHUCKLESS OR CHAIRLESS EPISODE SO FAR TILL EPISODE 4!!

Now that's great!
YAY!! And we know Chuck will be in episode 5, right? Maybe no Chair scenes, but season 1 had 4 episodes without Chuck and that was HORRIBLE.
Yeah, Chuck's in episode 5 and there will probably be a Chair scene because that's when Chuck hangs out with Dan and he tells him the whole "i think i killed my mother" thing so I'm guessing (more like hoping lol) that Blair goes to make him come back to his senses and they finally have "normal" sex LOL ;)
over a year ago Caitiexx said…
But how is Blair going to find out about chucks mum? I think dans mentor going to print the story...
Nono, I guess Dan will tell Blair or Chuck will tell her... But i'm just guessing and more like hoping that happens :P
i just think with the whole 'i think i killed my mom thing' with chuck, he should turn to blair to lean on. we need to see chuck lean on someone other than himself. it would be amazing if he had a complete melt down and blair helps him pick up the pieces.
Exactly, just like Chuck helped her so many times.
Yeah:)
over a year ago mcrfan1516 said…
I know, ever since I read a fanfic about Blair finding out from Dan and comforting Chuck I've been convinced that will happen. Or at least I hope so. :)
HAHAHAH, WE MUST'VE READ THE SAME FIC! I READ ONE LIKE THAT TOO! :) LOVE IT <33 FANFICTIONS ARE MY LIFE :P
Same here. They are just so cool and very entertaining for my soul.
And they make me miss GG a little bit less.

This forum rocks! I love you all, girls, even if we totally went out of subject lol ;)
Oh, there are 2 new postcards from Blair here: link

Check them out.
I already checked them out! They are so cool and Blair was asking Serena, How is Chuck? Did he gain weight, get any pimples?
IK! LOL, Blair's relationship with Dorota is really really cute <3
Kind of like the relationship I had with my prior maid... I loved her :)
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oh maaaan, I was gone 10 days and look at all these spoilers that await me!!! Hehe!! I'm so psyched for CB now!!! It appears they are the ross and rachel of gg which makes me absolutely ecstatic and how Chuck totally goes after her...and in that whole clip how he's trying to seduce her and leighton says "he's failing but not for long" Ohhhhhh! That just makes me life! SQUEE!!! I love them!!! Hehe. Oh and that pic of her holding his hand...she looks kinda sad...*sigh*...well, you know...he has never failed to seduce her before so I'm sure her love can't be denied forever. ;) Awesome spoilers! =D
have any of you thought that maybe Dorota is GG. I mean she is in the circle but not really. she hears all the dirt from blair and in woman on the verge episode when she told Lily about Serena, that was kinda a hint. idk just thinking out loud.
OMG!!! You could be right. I mean, she doesn't seem like the kind of person that would do that, but she really could be.
over a year ago luinwen said…
If Dorota was GG I don't think she would have said things about Blair, and Dorota is a bit well old for spreading rumors and for what purpose
yeah, besides...I think she would be much younger. I'm sure they would have Kristen Bell show up if they really wanted to show GG
I don't think they will ever reveal who GG is... and honestly, I don't care. But I would love it if it was Dorota, she's awesome. ^^
oh i don't want to find out who GG is either, i just thought it would be cool. if she is GG than she would have to post stuff about Blair, it's her job.

GG can be any age and just because Kristen Bell is the voice doesn't mean she is the real GG.
I know it doesn't necessarily mean Kristen's GG, but I think it would fit best if she was.
where is the spoilers!!???
Apparently episode 6 is called "New Haven Can Wait".
cb together?
I wish... But I have no idea. :o
From Ausiello/EW. Nothing we didn't already know... :(

Does EW's Gossip Boy have anything on Gossip Girl? - Claire
Spotted: Serena and Blair fighting over a flashlight. No, the sworn frenemies aren't going camping (heaven forbid!); they're preparing for their first New York City blackout, slated to take place in this season's third episode. As Gossip Girl will undoubtedly opin, "It's always darkest before the dawn."
over a year ago Caitiexx said…
Chair will be so funny in the blackout!
So... Tomorrow's my birthday and as my present I'd LOVE a major C&B spoiler! Please, people, give the birthday spoiler whore a C&B major spoiler!
This is not much but... Ed on set. On a CHAIR! Sorry, can't find real Chair spoilers X(

link
wow!!on a chair omg!!tha'ts is so chair chuck
link
sides 2x06
Woah, they're all going to apply on Yale??
Problem is, Blair&Chuck still seem not to be together! Damn it!
hmmm...interesting. yet, depressing...oy.