Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1155

over a year ago songoku1112 said…
kuju continued to fallow the gaurds, he had no intention to fight, but he was slightly annoyed with this kid.

kuju: 'thinking' Royalty eh? i should teach this kid a lesson or two.

teh guard pushed kuju again, kuju stops and turns his head slowely, irritated.

Gaurd: i said keep moving!

Kuju: boy, touch me one more time and ill make sure you dont get that hand back.

Gaurd smiles and looks at the other

Gaurd: i dont know why ace wouldn't kill you, but i guess i might have my fun before i take you to the jail.

The guard walks toward kuju and lounges his arm forward to push him. kuju merely sighes and grabs it with his left hand holding his right hand to the guards arm.

Kuju: 'quietly' hado...singing scalpel

After those words, a mere raitsu blade extended only 2 inches off kujus hand. he than easily slid it through the guards arm, like butter.

Gaurd: 'in pain' AHHHHHHH, you cut of my arm!

the arm limply falls to the ground, making a little bit of dust and dirt fly.

Kuju: 'speaking lazily' told you to 'taking out his wooden zampaktou' now where is that kid, ill make sure he knows that im not the kind to stay in a jail.

--sorry for the half ass post, im very busy today ;P--
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
laugh
my post was random cause i just got bored
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
This is just because I know that I will regret not doing this later, so might as well finish it

'Tashigi wakes up in his cell, where Ace had imprisoned him'

Tashigi: Damn it Ace! How many times will I have to wake up in jail!?

'Tashigi looks at the bars, and this time doesn't even bother using his shikai, he just slices right through the bars. Suddenly, a guard bursts in through the door with his zanpakuto drawn'

Guard: Hey, you! Get back in to your cell!

Tashigi: I'm afraid I can't do that.

Guard: You forced me!

'The guard tries to shunpo behind him and slices at his back, but he isn't there anymore'

Tashigi: Sorry.

'Tashigi slams him on the head with his hilt and he falls to the ground. Then he shunpos to the top of building'

Tashigi: Now where. It seems Kaoru is safe, and the other students relatively unharmed. Then, theres Ace to deal with....

'Tashigi shunpos away in the direction of where Ace's reiatsu is faintly coming from'

Happy now, Jlazlo? I finally posted, and you thought I wouldn't lol :)
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
big smile
[Clouds blacken the sky as the the very fabric is shred by a massive gate]

(PLAY MUSIC)

(The silence is shattered as the giant black doors begin to creek open revealing only darkness. Suddenly number figures are seen behind a dominant silhouette. The man steps forward with black flowing garments and armored shoulder plates. His face is hidden beneath the darkness of his black helmet that has three spears, one going left and right, while the other is protruding from the top of the helmet. The face is only visible through the cross shaped opening, but not features can be made of it. He walks forward, his arm revealed rom beneath his black flowing cloak. His arm and fingers are completely equipt with heavy black armor that pierces flesh at sight. The figures in the back ground walk forward. Some are large and muscular, while others are small and fragile looking. Their appearances very, but they all exude an eerie and demonic aura. The figure in the front vanishes and appears before Sekhmet's castle with significant distance between him and the three lieutenants. What appears to be his subordinates appear behind him, except for one. A medium height figure, who is hidden beneath a flowing grey cloak).

(From another location)

Sekhmet: So...they have arrived. Much quicker than I had previously assumed they would.

Azriel: I can sense their spiritual pressures outside your palace.

Sekhmet: Let's go...(they all vanish).

(back at the palace).

Black armored figure (B-A-F): (With a mysteriously deep voice) You do not strike me as royal court members. Tell me...are you shinigami?

Rangiku: ...(she gasps and unsheathes her sword) You're trespassing....therefore your questions will only be answered with my blade.

Hisagi: Announce yourself! Who are you?

Omaeda: ...they came through a garganta.

Rangiku: That was no garganta you oaf. It was something completely different, but I am not sure what. Captain Toshiro would likely know...

Hisagi: I suggest we deal with these individuals first.

Omaeda: We're sorely outnumbered!! We can't do anything! Let's get out of here!

Rangiku: No, coward! Call for back up and we'll get answers.

B-A-F: Answers, you say? Well, my disciple will be more than glad to explain. Won't you?

(REPLY MUSIC)

???: (The cloaked figure standing in front of the armored man walks forward and unsnaps her cloak, which blows away in the wind. A beautiful woman with black flowing hair that has strips of gold metal, pulling it back on the side of her head, walks toward them). I would be more than happy full fill your inquiries. (she unsheathes her sword long thin blades sword from her side) Bite....Hysierra Gargonda. (she flicks her wrist and her sword suddenly extends with blinding speed. As it extends, scales form, the blade coils, explodes in size, and a serpents head forms with teeth so sharp and eyes so vile, it blinds even the mighty. Without warning, it fires a giant mass of energy with such force it strips the ground and destroys everything in its path. The blast is narrowly avoided by the lieutenants, but Omaeda suffers serious damange and lays on the ground, bloody and tattered. The energy blast left an enormous crater, which Hisagi and Rangiku stand beside. Rangiku clutches her arm, which is bleed, and Hisagi his arm.)

Hisagi: Omaeda! ...stupid oaf he got caight in the blast. he's lucky to be alive. That blast was so concentrated...if we would have been hit directly, we would have been vaporized.

Rangiku: Is this only her shikai? And what is that monster?

???: (the giant, scales serpent coils in the air and looks down upon the shinigami with its demon green eyes. Its mouth opens, with fumes pouring from it. Its teeth are large razor blades and larger than an individual person). One shinigami has already managed to bite the dust? How unsatisfying. I do hope you two put up a much better struggle.

Rangiku: Struggle?

???: Yes, struggle. I am correctly wording my assessment of the current situation. You two are obviously too weak to actually defeat me, so this whole battle will only be a struggle for you two to survive long enough for reinforcements, which after that blast they are hurrying to this location. However, you'll be dead within under two minutes, I suspect.

Hisagi: REAP, KAZESHINI!

Rangiku: GROWL, HAINEKO!

(Hisagi throws his blades and they strike the serpent, but simply ricochet off its scales. Haineko’s vapors surround the serpent and try to inflict damage, but nothing happens as Rangiku commands her hilt).

???: This is exactly what I was speaking of earlier. You’re much too weak to even damage hysierra. Let alone, win the entire skirmish. (she flicks her wrist and the serpent glides through the air with blazing speed and tries to devour Hisagi. He keeps himself from the deadly bite of her zanpakuto by using his blades as block from entering the mouth. He manages to free his arm and take one blade and stab the serpents mouth area, but his blade cannot pierce the thick scales, which have a luster to them. He keeps smashing them when rangiku shouts, jump. He quickly jumps away and while the serpents mouth is still open the vapor enters his mouth and attempts to cut him from within. The woman smiles and the serpent’s mouth begins to glow and energy slowly builds and erupts with tremendous force. The blast causes a shockwave, destroying the area around the initial blast. The energy mass hurtles forward and strikes the rocky area destroying all land and leaving another gigantic crater. As the smoke clears, both hisagi and rangiku lay on the ground, blood pooling beside them). As predicted. I was victorious under two minutes. (suddenly someone is heard)

Renji: BAN…KAI, HIHIO ZABIMARU! (the skeleton snake rampages forward striking her serpent in the head, but it seems unphased. It stares at zabimaru and within a second its teeth are around zabimaru’s head and slam it down into the ground. The two serpents begin delivering blows).

???: Interesting bankai, boy. I like it! (she smiles, completely unscathed by his bankai release).

Renji: BABOOB BONE CANNON!! (his zanpakuto extends and fires a gigantic concentrated version of spirit energy at the woman’s zanpakuto. Her zanapkuto glides forward and forms energy, it erupts from its mouth with mighty force and clashes with Renji’s baboon bone cannon. When the blasts meet, her zanpakuto’s blast completely overwhelms Renji’s zanpakuto and eats through his attack and strikes zabimaru shattering it into pieces, ‘causing it to revert back into its sealed form).

???: Nice try. Wow…these shinigami are endlessly disappointing.

(suddenly her zanpakuto is smashed into the ground and she is kicked behind the armored figure).

Sekhmet: You’ve already started wreaking havoc, I see (smiling).

B-A-F: Finally arriving. How typical of you…

Sekhmet: (she laughs and continues smiling at the ominous figure).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
Leyno: It would appear that she has finally arrived, but who are those other guys?

Blaze: I don't know. What should we do, Ryu?

Ryu: Blaze, you and I will go over there. The rest of you will stay here. If any of those guys behind the larger fellow make a move, get over there. That also goes for anyone in Sekhmet's court.

Wukong: What are you going to do once you are over there?

Ryu: First, we're going to get those Lieutenants away from here. Then, we're going to come back and confront Sekhmet.

(In his mind) Hideyoshi: At least it's a plan.

Blaze: Alright, we're off. (They both shunpo away)

Leyno: Hideyoshi, I want to know why Ryu is fighting. I don't think that he is just going to tell me outright.

Karuroso: I wouldn't mind hearing about this as well.

Hideyoshi: Okay, it all started.........(He tells them what has happened)

--------------------------------

(He looks up) Hisagi: Damn, they took care of us without even breaking a sweat. (He sees Sekhmet) And what does she want?

(He whispers) Blaze: Be quiet if you don't want them to discover us.

Hisagi: You're one of those renegade students. What are you doing here?

Blaze: In short, saving your ass. Now hold on. (He shunpos away with Hisagi)

(They arrive at the Sokyoku Hill.)

Ryu: I see you made it just fine.

Hisagi: Where are Abarai and Matsumoto?! Tell me you trash!

Ryu: First of all, I am not trash; I am the guy that just helped to save your life. Second, they are right here.

Hisagi: Why would you want to save use? The Seireitei is your mortal enemy right?!

Blaze: Now that's just plain stupid. Seireitei isn't our enemy. Sekhmet and her royal court are our enemies.

(Smiling) Ryu: Calm down, Blaze. I am not surprised at what he said. In fact, I was expecting it. (He turns to Hisagi) Don't worry Lieutenant, we are not going to harm you or any of the captains. We only want to fight Sekhmet. Once that's done and Senna is returned to her normal self, I am going to leave the Soul Society.

(In his mind) Hisagi: This is insane! This guy has been branded a traitor by the Seireitei and renounced by the one person he is trying to get to, and yet he continues to fight on. He has taken every imaginable pain (He sees the burns on Ryu's arm and the scars that cover his body) and used it to his advantage.

Blaze: Are we done here?

Ryu: Yep, it's time to return to the battlefield.....Hopefully I will meet you again, Lieutenant Shūhei Hisagi. (He and Blaze shunpo over to Sekhmet and B-A-F.)

Sekhmet: I was wondering if you were going to show up, Ryu. I must say that I was shocked to hear that you had recovered, much less escaped the Nest of Maggots.

Ryu: You know that I don't give up easy, Sekhmet...You know why we are here, don't you?

Sekhmet: To kill me and save Senna. Ryu, you are like a broken record.

Ryu: That may be the majority of the reason, but I also have another reason. I need some information regarding my past. It is information that only you have, and you will give it to me.

Sekhmet: First of all, what is the information you want? Second, if I know it why will I give it to you?

Ryu: I want to know if you or Wiseman killed my parents in cold blood and why you did so. If you don't cooperate, I'll kill you.

Sekhmet: Ryu, we've been over this before...Are you still afraid to lose the lives of your friends?

Ryu: Yes, but that fear has made me stronger. You were wrong about what was holding me back. It was guilt.

Sekhmet: How could guilt have held you back?

Ryu: Even though I had nothing to do with it, the guilt for being a part of the death of Niela's daughter consumed me. It distracted me from my true objectives and my true fighting ability. I was always thinking about it because I did not want to screw up like that again. But now that I have been able to clear my conscience, I am more focused than ever before. Now tell me what I want to know or I WILL kill you.
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
i deleted my post cause it sucked
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
big smile
>_> this rp seems awesome XD But i wont join
over a year ago ouchi said…
(Just before leaving seiretei..)

Ryouji: what the..!! Is that a garaganta?! It's worst than i thought.. Better check that place i might find the vizard im looking for..

(Running while seeing other shinigami shunpo..)

Ryouji: this is embarrassing..
laugh
Bleacher, did you forget that Sekhmet is talking to the cloaked figure, and all the subordinates? I doubt she'd just pay attention to ryu's randomness. lol Did you even read the post? Haha. I'm joking.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Sekhmet: Pester someone else, Ryu (energy flows from her hand and pelts ryu sending him backward).

???: Well, you certainly haven't changed any Sekhmet.

Sekhmet: Still hiding behind your mysterious armor. I think you're mere presence is setting the state for your identity.

???: Do you strongly feel that way? Well, if that is the case, why am I hiding behind such garments?

Sekhmet: (smiles) Apologize to your subordinate behind you. She dealt with these leiutenants quite skillfully, but I couldn't have her kill them. It wouldn't make me look very good if it happened right outside my palace.

???: Ha ha ha (chuckling) Is your carelessness for life waning?

Sekhmet: I think a more astute quesiton is...

???: Why I am here?

Sekhmet: No, I am already well-aware of your intentions.

???: Of course. I should have suspected as much.

Sekhmet: (Ryu comes charging from the side)

???: You let those lieutenants escape and you're fooling around with children?

Sekhmet: (she catches Ryu's fist, still talking to the mysterious figure) Oh, allow the child to believe he's accomplishing something. (she flingers Ryu around with one hand and throws him).

???: That boy that you just threw, he seems frustrated. Did you scorn him?

Sekhmet: (she snaps her finger and Senna appears. She punches Senna in the face and she falls by Ryu). Take her and get lost, boy.
???: (laughs and walks forward) He has no inkling of who we are, does he?

Sekhmet: This boy barely knows himself let alone you.

???: We should change that...

(suddenly three captains appear: Byakuya, Komamura, and Toshiro)

Byakuya: (unsheathes his word) Trespassing on our soil and attacking our lieutenants.I will save my speech about surrender because I highly doubt you'll consider it.

???: What an astute assumption, Captain.

Byakuya: Scatter, Senbonzakura.

???: Anahel, dispose of the captains colorful display.

Anahel: (appears in front of the figure, revealing herself to be the woman with the serpent blade) Bite, Hysierra Gargonda. (The giant serpent punmmels through Byakuya's shikai and fires a massive blast of energy that obliderates the shikai formation. The pink blades attempt to penetrate the scaled zanpakuto, but they simply graze upon the scales, inflicting little damage)

Byakuya: That creature has quite the protective skin. However, it only lasts as long as you're alive(his zanpakuto rages toward her, but she flicks her wrist and the snake fires a massive cluster of energy blasts, which obliderate the shikai and the serpent suddenly chomps down some of the blades) That was not a very wise decision. You've seal it's fate. (suddenly its mouth becomes bloated and the pink blades flow from its mouth, but the serpents skin begins glowing).

Anahel: You're so quick to claim victory for yourself. How foolish.

Byakuya: (his eyes widen, he suddenly realizes what has happened and he flash steps with amazing speed).

Anahel: You're quite perceptive. I expect nothing less from a captain. (the serpent opens its mouth slowly and a blast of glistening pink energy erupts from its mouth and destroys the area. Toshiro and Komamaru dodge the blast and unsheath their swords).

Amahel: I am less interested in battling all of you.

Byakuya: It appears her zanpakuto can absorb certain abilities and duplicate them.

Sekhmet: You three are out of your league.

Byakuya: Nonsense.

???: Allow them to fall prey to the disciples, sister.

Sekhmet: (she looks over as the armor falls from his body and a tall, buff man with long glistening black hair is revealed)

Lehash: (he smiles as his bright green eyes glare at the captains)

Byakuya: (his expression changes to surprise) The disciples...

Renji: (limps beside his captain) Who are they?

Byakaya: Ages ago there were a band of individuals known as the disciples, which were controlled by a powerful figurehead. That man was Lahash, the one you see opposite to Sekhmet.

Toshiro: Legend has it that each member of the disciples possess abilities that can kill whole armies at a time. That isn't all...there are beings above even them...

Byakuya: Agents of change...

Toshiro: ....their abilities are more powerful than even that of the disciples. Each disciple has a power level of a captain; therefore you can see the situation.

Renji: Why are they here now?

Byakuya: We obviously don't know that, Renji.

(suddenly the other captains appear)

Yamamoto: So...you've come to reap revenge, Lahash.

Lahash: (smiles) You're still alive? I'm surprised.(suddenly Komamaru unleashes his bankai and tries to smash Lahash, but Lahash dodges it with ease). Stupid, captain.(he points his finger and giant hole forms in his Bankai. Within seconds, several blows are inflicted on his bankai, it topples over as does Komamoru). Disposed of like trash.

Yamamoto: Reduce all creation to ash, RYUJIN JAKKA! (the flames pour out and surround Lahash)

Lahash: I'm no fool. Fighting you, at the moment, would not be wise. (he leaps from the flames and all other follow him into a giant black gate).

back at their lair

Lahash: Kazegami...

Kazegami: ...yes, Lehash-sama...

Lahash: I need you to do me a favor...(smiles).

(He kneels down to Senna) Ryu: Senna...Senna! Are you okay?!

Blaze: You might want to be careful, Ryu. This could be another trap.

Ryu: I don't think so. I am already able to sense her true personality returning.

Blaze: How can you do that?

Ryu: Senna and I created a Bakudo that would allow us to join or conscious minds together. While she was under Sekhmet's control, I could not sense her real self. After what has happened now, I can sense her completely.

(Leyno, Karuroso, Hideyoshi, and Wukong arrive. They are somewhat shocked to see Senna.)

Wukong: Did you already free her from Sekhmet's control?

Ryu: No, Sekhmet punched her in the face and she returned to her old self.

Hideyoshi: Maybe we should restrain her. We don't want to take any risks.

(He looks up and places one hand on his sword) Ryu: I already told you that I would kill anyone that touched her.....and I will keep that promise.

Leyno: Calm down, Ryu! (He glares at Hideyoshi) We won't do anything like that.

Karuroso: She's coming to!

Senna:.......Ryu, what happened?

Ryu: Are you alright?

Senna: I think so. The last thing that I remember is...(she is able to recall everything the she had been forced to do and begins to cry softly.) I am so sorry, Ryu. I don't know what happened to me.

Ryu: Sekhmet is what happened, Senna. She is the one that forced you to do what you did. You don't have to worry anymore. (He turns to Blaze) Blaze, I want you to stay here and guard her with your life. I have some unfinished business with Sekhmet.

Blaze: Are you sure that you don't want me to come along?

Ryu: I am sure. The rest of you will come with me.

Senna: Ryu, you're going to come back right?

Ryu: I promise you that I will. (He leans down and kisses her) You just stay here and rest. (He turns to the others) We are going through that gate and we are going to find out what is going on. Now, let's go!

(They all disappear into the gate but only reappear on the other side of the Seireitei.)

Blaze: He really loves you, Senna. You know that right?

Senna: Yes..(she smiles)..I know.

(On the other side of the Seireitei)

Ryu: Damn, I should have figured something like this was going to happen.

Hideyoshi: What are we going to do now?

Ryu: We are going to make our way back. Sekhmet never did answer my question.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

Sorry about the mix-up Crazione. I had misinterpreted what you had put down. But I was able to fix it.
Sekhmet's not in the gate and you can't enter it, only Lahash and his disciples can. Sorry. :)
Sekhmet: (she walks away from the captains, her royal court beside her).

Yamamoto: STOP!

Sekhmet: (she stops, but does not turn around) Am I going to be held responsible for my jaded sibling's mess?

Yamamoto: Why did you not notify the captains of his arrival. Instead, you watched and waited to enter.

Sekhmet: I'm afraid you're mistaken, Yamamoto-sama. I arrived her just in time to thwart the efforts of that woman who was slaughtering your leiutenants.

Ukitake: Why has your brother assembled the disciples? What does he want?

Unohana: (she calmly enters the conversation) The last time your brother desired an item, he completely demolished a whole city. We can only suspect he'll wreak similar harm in pursuit of his newest objective.

Sekhmet: I'm afraid, I have no answers for you. I wish I could give you more than a simple shrug of the shoulders, but my brother doesn't go around telling me his nefarious plans.

Soi Fon: You've got to know something!

Sekhmet: I'm quite insulted at this display of mistrust, especially from the captains. You're suppose to be setting a positive example, not a negative one. I believe this discussion is over.

Soi fon: No! (she shunpos quickly to grab Sekhmet, but mid-flash step, she is grabbed by her throat by Veznesel) uggh.....let me go!

Veznesel: By definition, setting a good example means you should respect her royal title and acknowledge your place. That does not entail searching for an opening and bridging the gap between complience and violence. (she sqeezes her throat tighter while floating like a cloud. She swoops around and whispers in her ear) Try this once more and I promise you, I will snap your neck like a small brance. It'll be that easy, I can assure you. (she throws her back)

Soi fon: (she cluthes her throat and gasps for air).

Yamamoto: (stares at Sekhmet). Your brothers entrance only signals we have a troubling new enemy. Your palace will be on high alert and I want Kenpachi to guard the entrance with his leuitenants.

Sekhmet: Oh, the barrier Galgalzzi will conjure is strong enough to completely secure the entire palace. However, feel free to garrison the entrance with Kenpachi. My servants can service his every need.

Yamamoto: We must assemble for a meeting. Now! (All captains vanish).

Sekhmet: My brother is already beginning to wreak havoc. He's managed to instill a massive level of fear within the captains, now they're suspicious of everyone. How delicious.

Azriel: I presume you desire me to enter his palace and have a discussion with him.

Sekhmet: (turns and looks at him) Yes, fetch me some more details. I want details on all levels, Azriel.

Azriel: As you wish.

Sekhmet: ...dume.

Dume: (reveals himself from the shadows) Yes, my queen.

Sekhmet: I have a special task for you.

Dume: Anything.

Sekhmet: I want you to rough up our little friend Ryu. Don't hesitate to incapacitate his friends, either.

Dume: (smiles) Sounds fun!

Sekhmet: I thought you may enjoy it. Once you're done with that, I want you to distract the captains. We don't need them nosing around.

Dume: Alright. (vanishes).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Lahash: Everyone...let's go on a treasure hunt. (smiles).
(Ryouji arrives.. Exhausted eventually..)

Ryouji: What did i missed? (catching his breath..)

Blaze: Who are you?! (shocked..)

Senna: who is it blaze?

Blaze: (unseat his sword) stay there senna.. i will protect you..

Ryouji: No need to do that. Im not an enemy.. Can i take a rest for a minute? im really tired.. (still catching his breath..)

Blaze: Just stay there! Dont make any sudden move..

Senna: (wondering..) i dont recognize your division.. its not in any division here in seiretei but as i see it, your a vice captain..

Ryouji: (slowly seating) quite impressive.. im not a member of any division here..

Blaze: then why is it you have an armband of a vice captain?

Senna: if your not a member of any division in seiretei, that means your a member of...

Blaze: No way! It cant be!

Ryouji: (Smiled) Now your impressive. Yes that's right. Let me introduce my self.. (Standing) Im Ryouji Fujiwara, Vice Captain of the Zero Division Squad.

Blaze/Senna (Surprised)

Ryouji: Hey! Whats with the face?!
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Blaze: Nothing its just just....

Senna suddenly collapses

Ryouji: Oh i think we'll talk later, we need to take her to the Hospital.

Blaze and Ryouji takes Senna to the 4th squad barracks, He helps her take a seat on the bed provided.

Senna: 'cringes as she tries to sit up' Thanks. 'messages her neck'

Blaze: yea, sure thing. Are you sure you alright though?

Senna: yea...

Ryouji: so what happened to you

Senna and Blaze explain the story

Senna: ugghhh can you guys me some water. I need to be alone for a while to just relax.

Blaze: 'worried' yea, sure no problem.

Blaze and Ryouji leaves the room to find water.

Blaze: 'walking through the halls, trying to ask for water' Hey, can i-

Shinigami: sorry, not now i need to take this to one of the emergency rooms 'runs off'

Blaze: ugghh where is-

A large blast goes off outside of the hospital.

Ryouji: we should check that out.

Blaze: what the hell, damn i hope nothing is going on 'he runs towards the explosion'

Inside of Senna's room

Senna lays down and lays a hand on top of of her forehead.

???: im surprised you are still alive. Too bad.

She sits up alarmed to see a cloaked figure come out of the shadows.

The figure looks familiar to her, she tries to remember.

Senna: ugghh, Sekhmet's servant... D- D- DUME!!

Dume: How nice of you to get it right.

She tries to reach for her sword but realizes she isn't wearing it.

Dume: Hah, nice try. 'He touches his sword, a slash goes over her chest'

Senna: DAMN! 'she clutches her bleeding arm' You won't get away with this.

Senna (thoughts): Damn, i never saw him fight, but he seems pretty quick.

Senna: Why are you here?

Dume: Well simply put it, sehkmet wants me to get rid you. 'He steps closer'

Senna prepares for her fate, Dume slowly takes out his sword, then turns around and blocks an attack.

Senna: BLAZE!!! 'cringes from over excitement' Where is Ryouji?

Blaze: He is helping a few victims outside, im guessing because of this dude.

Dume: 'kicks him off' I see you're not as dumb as you look.

Blaze: Jerk! 'Blaze rushes to him but Dume quickly flips over the incoming slash' Fight back!! I won't let you guys get another chance to hurt Senna. I promised ryu!!

Blaze goes slashing at Dume like crazy. Dume effortlessly dodges, but his cloak gets easily caught in the attacks.

The fabric of his cloak falls off in the wind, Blaze takes a few steps back as his sees the face of his and Senna's attacker.

Blaze: Ryu was right....You're evil!!

Senna: I can't believe you working for sehkmet.... When i hear you name, i don't see you as a helper of Sehkmet....

Dume: SAY MY REAL NAME. 'he grins as he watches Senna and Blaze are in shock'
Dume charges to senna. Blaze reacted.

Blaze: I wont let you kill senna!

Blaze rushed to dume.

Dume: Fool!

Dume effortly knock blaze on the wall.

Senna: Blaze!

Dume: Time to die senna..

Just before dume slashes senna, ryouji crossed swords with dume.

Dume: You?!

Ryouji: Its been a longtime dume..

Senna: Ryouji!

Ryouji: Sorry if im late. Dont worry i wont let him touch you.

Dume: You scumb! Why are you here?!

Ryouji: Long story.. But before that..

Dume was surprised that ryouji suddenly got in his back and will slash him but just before the slash, dume dodged and kick ryouji.

Dume: Sehkmet didn't tell me about you being here!

Before he slams to the wall, Ryouji backfliped and used the wall to charged back to dume but just before he got close to dume..

Dume: You wont get away with this ryouji! Next time we meet, i will finish you! (vanishes)
Interesting post Ouichi lols, its okay at least you didn't kill Dume.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Ryouji: You guys, okay? Senna?

They both nod. Senna exhales from the shock.

Ryouji: Dume. We'll get him later... Something wrong guys??

Blaze: NO not at all, we didn't want to believe it but but-

Ryouji: Spit it out.

Blaze: Dume is actually Priciple Ace!!!

Ryouji: WHAT!!!
big smile
Whoa didn't see that coming
(Ryu immediately stops mid-shunpo when he senses that something is wrong with Senna.)

Leyno: What is wrong, Ryu?

Ryu: It's Senna.....She's in danger. Let's go!

(They arrive at the Squad 4 barracks to discover that it is in ruins. Ryu finds Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu and questions her about what happened.)

Ryu: Isane, what has happened here? Who did this?!

Isane: I don't know who did it, but it seems that Senna was his target. She is in the room at the end of the hall.

Ryu: Thank you, Isane. (He turns to his companions) Hideyoshi, Wukong, and Karuroso, you guys will stay here and help Squad 4 with the injured. Leyno and I will go and check on Senna.

Wukong: Alright. (He and Hideyoshi and Karuroso go to help out Isane.)

(He arrives at Senna's room) Ryu: Blaze, where's Senna. Is she okay?!

Senna: I'm right here, Ryu. Don't worry, Blaze did just as you asked him to. Though he did have some help from a new ally.

(He turns and sees Ryouji and places a hand on his sword) Ryu: I know you may have helped Senna and Blaze, and I thank you for that. But I have become accustomed to not trusting people upon first meeting them. I am Ryu Shikiro. Who are you?

Ryouji: I am Ryouji, Vice-Captain of Zero Squad. You don't have to explain anything to me about yourself, Ryu. I already know that you are a Vizard, like me.

Ryu: What is it that you......Wait, you say that you are a Vizard?

Ryouji: Yep, I am a Vasto Vizard just like you. I was actually sent here to help you out.

(He looks over at Senna) Ryu: Maybe now I can calm down for a second. (He goes and sits down by Senna) I'm just glad to see that you're okay, Senna. That reminds me, I think you should have this back. (He pulls out Senna's sword, Tenshi.) When I entered your mind that day, I knew that I could not match Wiseman's power over you so I made a deal with Tenshi. I told him that, if he would allow me to keep him while you were being controlled, I would return him to you after you had been released.

Senna: But what was that sword that I was using before?

Ryu: That was a copy that Tenshi had made of himself. Once you returned to normal, it disappeared.

Blaze: Sorry to interrupt, but we do have one problem.

Ryu: What is it?

Blaze: You were right to be suspicious of Ace. He is working for Sekhmet.
To jlazlo: I did that because i want bleacher to make ryu go back to squad 4 barracks so ryu and ryouji would meet.. good thing my theory is right.. LOL XD

Sorry if i interrupted.
'Right as Blaze says that, Tashigi bursts in to the room'

Tashigi: All right, where is he?!

Ryu, Blaze, and Senna: Principal Tashigi!?

Tashigi: Wheres Ace? I felt him here just a second ago, and who are you?'Pointing to Leyno'

Leyno: My name is Leyno, but I need to talk to Captain Yamamoto imm-

Tashigi: That can wait. Where is Ace?

Leyno: But its about the Prowl-

Tashigi: Not now!

'Leyno looks annoyed for a second, but stops talking'

Ryouji: If your looking for Dume, he left just a few minutes ago.

Tashigi: Dume?

'They all explain it to him, and he sits down, shocked'

Tashigi: I had thought there was something wrong with him, but working for Sekhmet? I didn't think he would ever do something like that.

Ryu: Sorry Principal, but thats the truth.

Tashigi: I need to see this for myself before I can believe you. So, I'll go with you for a while, and I'll take care of Ace, or Dume, or whoever he is, myself.

Ryu: All right. We appreciate your help Principal Tashigi.

'While they are talking, Leyno looks out the window'

Leyno'quietly': Hes getting closer. We had better find him soon...

Ok, I just felt like adding some people to the group, seeing as it looks like we're gonna need it to deal with your new group, Crazione :)

B( I have no idea why there is a B here. I can't delete it :p)
Ryouji: Sorry to interrupt but theres something i want to discuss with ryu..

All of them looked ryouji.

Ryouji: We need to talk about your vasto lorde powers..

Ryu: Dont worry about that i already controlled it. Im a vasto vaizard now.

Ryouji: Then show me your mask..

Ryu: My Hollow Mask?

Ryouji: Yes.

Ryu: Why would i do that?

Ryouji: Just do it.

Ryu: I dont know what are you thinking but i'll do it.. Stand back everyone.. Blaze, cover senna.

Blaze: Ok!

Ryu got to his stance and start to release his mask..

Ryu: Here it goes!

Ryu's reiatsu began increasing and increasing..

Tashigi'shocked': what the?!

The ground starts to shake..

Blaze: Ryouji! What are you planning?! If we let it to go further, the whole Squad 4 barracks might collapse!

Tashigi: Blaze is right! Stop this right now!

Ryouji: Both of you, look at ryu..

Blaze and Tashigi looked at ryu.. After seeing ryu, their face suddenly became surprised and shocked..

Tashigi: What's happening to ryu?!!

Blaze: No! It cant be!

Senna'Shocked'

Instead of releasing his mask, ryu is slowly turning to his vasto lorde form.

Blaze: We must stop it before ryu turns back to his vasto lorde form!

Tashigi: Let's go blaze!

Blaze and tashigi rushed to stop the transformation of ryu but just before that, ryu made an uproar and knocked blaze and tashigi back.

Senna: Ryu stop it!

Ryu looked at senna.

Senna: Please ryu stop this..

Ryu suddenly charge thru senna.

Blaze: Ryu! No!

Tashigi: Ryu!

Senna'Stares ryu coming to him' 'shocked'

Ryouji: Ryu! Stop!

Ryouji dashed to ryu and hit its chest poiting to his heart with his elbow.

Ryu: Graaahh!!

Ryu began to change back to normal and became unconscious.

Blaze: What happened? I thought ryu finally controlled his hollow powers.

Tashigi: Ryouji please explain to us what just happened to ryu.

Ryouji: I knew this would happen. Years ago before i became a royal guard, I was just like ryu back there. I thought i fully controlled my vasto lorde powers but after i tried to release my hollow mask just like ryu did, i started to change again to a vasto lorde and i gone berserk. After the incident, captain yamamoto sentenced me to death but thanks to captain isshin my life was spared and i became a royal guard. Many years had passed and with the help of captain isshin, now i fully controlled my hollow powers.

Blaze: wait, you said your mission is to observe ryu but why did you tell him earlier that your here to help him out?

Ryouji: Its because of what happend just now..

Blaze: If you didnt tell him to release his mask, this wouldn't happen!

Tashigi: Blaze calm your self!

Blaze: If thats the problem, then ryu must not use his mask again!

Ryouji: What if ryu used his mask in battle with sehkmet? He will do everything to protect senna and that includes his life.

Blaze: Then i'll stop him! I will do the same thing as you did to stop ryu.

Ryouji: Do you think you can do that?

Blaze: I can easily do that!

Ryouji: You've been easily knocked back with just an uproar and your saying that you can do that?

Blaze: But..

Ryouji: Listen Blaze! My mission is to observe ryu if he can fully control his vasto lorde powers.. Captain Isshin gave me two options in this mission. The first is if he can fully control his vasto lorde powers, my mission here is over.. But in what just happened, that is quite the opposite..

Blaze: So what's the second option?

Ryouji: I have to kill ryu..

Blaze and Tashigi: What?!

Senna'Shocked': There must be other way than killing ryu.

Ryouji: There is no other option. If it happened again, im not sure if i can stop him from transforming again.

Blaze: Then what should we do?

Ryouji: That is why im here to help him.. I'll teach him to fully control his vasto lorde powers.

Senna: How will you do that?

Ryouji: Let's just wait ryu to wake up.
(Forty-five minutes later, Ryu wakes up)

Ryu: What the hell happened?! I thought that I had learned to control it!

Ryouji: I'm glad to see that you are okay, but I have to ask you something.

Ryu: What is it?

Ryouji: Have you ever once rejected your hollow?

Ryu: Yes, I have. It was trying to convince me that the only way to save Senna was to kill her. After that, I had not used my hollow powers.

Blaze: Why would rejecting his hollow affect his control over it?

Ryouji: To put it simply, by rejecting the hollow he was rejecting control of it.

Ryu: That makes sense. I guess what made it seem so weird is that in rejecting it my personality did not change. Before I had learned to control my hollow, I was always in a sullen mood. Afterwards, I was actually able to enjoy being alive.

Ryouji: I can help you to regain control, but you are going to have to trust me.

Ryu: Not to down you Ryouji, but I don't need your help in controlling it. There is only one person that can help me to master my Vasto Vizard form.

Wukong: Don't say what I think you're say.

Hideyoshi: What? What is it?!

Ryu: The only person that can help me is the Vasto Lorde, Guzobacai.

Ryouji: You are in no condition to challenge a Vasto Lorde. You should wait and get some rest. After that, we will go to Hueco Mundo together.

Ryu: No! I can't wait. I nearly attacked Senna, the one person that I drove myself to save. I cannot allow myself to fail in mastering my hollow.....I will not be responsible for the death of the woman that I love. Ryouji and I will go alone. Everyone else will remain here and guard Senna.

Tashigi: I cannot allow this. Except for Ryouji, you are all students and cannot be allowed to get swallowed up in true shinigami affairs.

Blaze: In case you haven't noticed, we have renounced our affiliation with the Seireitei. We are no longer students at the academy.

Ryu: Principle Tashigi, I can understand your apprehension to this. Believe me, I never thought that any of this would happen this way. However, I am not going to be the cause of death for so many that I care about. I will go to Hueco Mundo and I will re-master my hollow powers! That is a promise.

(Ryouji snaps his fingers and opens a Garganta.)

Ryouji: We need to get going Ryu.

Ryu: Alright. (He looks over at Senna) I promise you that I will return.....Let's go, Ryouji.

(They disappear into the Garganta and reappear in front of Guzobacai's tower in Hueco Mundo.)

(He takes a deep breath) Ryu: Man, this is nostalgic.

Ryouji: Let's head inside.

Ryu: We'll go in from the top.

Ryouji: Why?

Ryu: Trust me, it'll pay off.

(They shunpo to the roof and then bust through the ceiling.)

Ryu: Guzobacai, I have returned to fight you and re-master my hollow. This time I will defeat you!

Guzobacai: We shall see, boy.
laugh
'Guzobacai looks at Ryu and Ryouji'

Guzobacai: So, you're back. And this time you brought company.

Ryu: Quiet! You are going to teach me how to control my hollow right now!

Guzobacai: Now why on Earth would I do that?

Ryu: Because I'm going to kill you if you don't!

'Ryu shunpos around him trying to confuse him, but Guzobacai just sticks out his hand right as he runs by, and Ryu falls over'

Guzobacai: It doesn't appear that you've gotten much faster.

'Ryu shunpos above and slashes down at him, but Guzobacai stops it with his hand'

Guzobacai: And you haven't gotten much stronger either.

'Just then, Ryouji appears behind him with his sword to his neck'

Ryouji: Do you really think you can take both of us on? I am part of the Royal Guard!

Guzobacai: Interesting. That is a high honor for you shinigami, correct?

Ryouji: Correct.

Guzobacai: Then I feel bad for the shinigami.

'He twists his hand back, and releases a bala in to his chest, sending him flying backwards until he hits a wall. Ryu attempts to attack him while hes distracted, but he justs sends another bala at him with his other hand'

Guzobacai: You can not beat me like this, even if it is two on one. However, lets even the odds a little, shall we? Melt, Fusión antigua dragón.

'Guzobacai's form shifts until it becomes a large dragon, with glittering scales'

Guzobacai: Here, now everything is even.

'This dragon splits in two, forming two identical dragons, one for each opponent'

Ryouji: What is that thing!?

Guzobacai: I would think it would be obvious. My ressurection.

'The Guzobacai nearest Ryouji shoots it's arm out and it stretches, slamming him in to a wall. Ryu tries to slice his opponent in to two, but it just passes right though him'

Guzobacai: You really are slow, aren't you'as he reforms around Ryu's sword, and he can't pull it out. Guzobacai's chest melts and forms around his hand, so he can't get away'

Ryu: Shit!

Guzobacai: See? nothing different.

'Guzobacai begins to form a cero, and he lets it continue to charge until it reaches the size of his head'

Guzobacai: Cero.

'The bright white cero shoots out of his mouth, and smashes in to Ryu, pulling him away from Guzobacai, and sending him flying througha wall'

Wow really is just like last time, except this time, its the wall, not the ceiling.
[The wind is calm; The streets are silent.]

[Chaos takes form!]

(A giant skeleton faced phantasm appears in the sky, spreads his hands and two giant doors begin to appear. It's leaning on the door and it begins to spread its hands as the doors open. There are three figures seen walking from the gate. One figure snaps its finger and the skelton figure begins to crack and the gate shatters).

Dumah: (looks down at the soul society) They don't suspect a thing.

Naamah: They have several grids erected throughout the soul society. Each individual grid is capable of detecting and isolating a targets location.

Dumah: It appears our cloaking barrier worked perfectly. Very clever, Orisogo.

Orisogo: When we first greeted the shinigami leiutenants, I recognized the pattern, so I knew how to counter it.

Dumah: (the vanish and appear on the ground below). This place is wreached looking. Let's help them clean it up, while looking for our treasure. (unsheathes her sword and slashes at the buildings. With one slash, three buildings topple over)They should make these better.

Naamah: Hopefully, some shinigami will arrive. (as she finishes her sentence, three shinigami guards appear to see what the commotion was about)

Orisogo: (He turns to the shinigami and smirks) Well, speaking of shinigami, they do appear rather quickly. (he vanishes and appears behind the shinigami. Blood spouts from their bodies as they fall to the ground) Weak...

Naamah: Once left? And he looks petrified...

Dumah: mmm...he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Naamah: ( walks up tot he shinigami. He draws his sword and demands she stay back) Such theatrics was someone who is oozing fear. Do you think you're in a position to demand? (she walks up to him and he swings his blade, but it shatters when it hits her arm). Oh(she begins to laugh), you are weak. (she slams her hand through his chest and pulls out his heart. His eyes go blank and he falls to the ground). He wasn't expecting that. (she smiles and throws his heart and hits a guard on top of a building) Did you think I wouldn't notice you there? Control your spiritual pressure better, shinigami.

Dumah: (As Naahmah finishes her sentence, dumah stands bhind the shinigami. She takes her large, broad sword and slices right through him. She then vanishes and swings it around as she appears and reappears. Each time cutting through a guard, trying to go unnoticed) Stupid, shinigami. (she points her finger and a concussive energy destoys a series of buildings).

Naamah: When is a real shinigami going to arrive...these are just weak underlings.

Orisogo: (he smashes a guard into the ground and steps over him) I'm bored...can we find this thing now?

Dumah: It's somewhere around here, which is why we must demolish the buildings. It will make it much easier to excavate. Oh, well, it happened much sooner than expected. (she draws a symbol on the ground with her blade and then bites her finger and throws her blood on the symbol. It lights up and she dips her hands into the now liquid like area. She feels around and pulls out a medium sized box. She opens the box and then closes it. Perfectly intact.

Orisogo: I can sense it's power...

Naamah: This mean...

Dumah: Feel free.

Naamah: (unsheathes her long sword and vanishes. Suddenly buildings begin to topple over, explosions erupt everywhere and people are heard screaming).

Orisogo: Haha! (points his hand and a huge beams fires, destroying building. He appears beside a group of guars and smashing their heads together. He slices through them with his curved blade and steps over their corpses). Easy! (suddenly a blade meets his shoulder. He looks to his left and sees a lieutenant) Well, I would recognize those garments anywhere. You're certainly a higher ranking member of the gotei 13.

Izuru: Raise your head, Wabisuke! (he slams his sword into Orisogo and it becomes extremely heavy)

Orisogo: Interesting ability, lieutentant. It's useless, however. (he lifts his blade, but his slashes it again. It becomes heavier and Orisogo simply smiles). Scream, Auskaru Daina (his curved blade bends further and spits into two bow shaped blades) Ready? (he throws one of his blades, but it misses Izuru. It returns, like a boomerang). You're pretty quick...or so you think.

Izuru: (readies his blade and tries to attack, but falls to his knees. He looks up and his vision is blurry, and he can barely see in front of him. He tries to stand up but falls over).

Orisogo: Poor shinigami...(he throws his blades which swirl around Izuru and cut him all over. The blades return to Orisogo and he walks up to Izuru and places it on his neck) Death came quickly...and you had such noble efforts, too. (suddenly a huge ice blast slams into the ground, but he avoids it). A captain! Welcome. I'm glad you came, it was getting boring.

Naamah: (suddenly appears and and slashes Toshiro's side) We knew it'd be only a matter of time until you showed up.

Dumah: (Walks forward) And he possess and ice zanpakuto. This is all we get though? No one else?

[Who else will show?]
(Ryu climbs through the hole in the wall but collapses on the floor. He is exhausted.)

Guzobacai: I told you that nothing has changed, Ryu. You will need every ounce of strength that you have in order to match me, and even then you won't be able to defeat me.

Ryouji: Ryu, you need to get up! He's going to attack again!

Guzobacai: It is useless. The boy was hit in the face with my Cero. Even if he survived, he would not be of any use in this fight.

(Grunting) Ryu: Don't be so sure about that, Guzobacai. (He uses his sword as a crutch to get up) I may have been down, but I'm not out.

Guzobacai: You are persistent. I will give you that, but how far are you willing to go?

Ryu: I'm willing to do whatever is needed to master my hollow. (He looks up at Guzobacai and half of his hollow mask can be seen) I am even willing to go through an internal battle if it is needed.

Ryouji: Don't do it, Ryu! It'll only end badly!

Ryu: I don't have much of a choice. If it lasts for more than an hour, then I want you to kill me Ryouji.

(Ryu then puts his hand over his hollow mask and summons the rest of it. As soon as it appears, Ryu is thrust into his Vasto Lorde form and wildly attacks Guzobacai. His Vasto Lorde form is basically the same as his Vasto Vizard form, except that any of his visible skin is now white bone.)

Guzobacai: He did say that he was willing to do anything.

----------------------------

Ryu: Are you ready?

Hollow Ryu: Let's begin.
hope i didn't mess up some how, but i felt like starting the meeting ^^

-----------------------------

Kazegami: whatever you ask shall be done lahash. there will be no question asked.

-----Sound of the humming bird (meeting of the captains)-----

(at the meeting area with the captains and yamamoto, along with Azriel whom arrived later)

yamamoto: (in his CC throne): this is a state of emergency! All captains must be alert for this high ranked villain whom stands against us as well as soul society.

Kumamaru: do you know exactly what you up against?

byakuya: (calmly)must that be part of our consideration know? we have had many other villains whom we did not know of, but defeated.

Toshiro: but this isn't the same! This is Sekhmets sibling! who knows what he is capable of!

Yamamoto: Calm yourself toshiro! we do not need you rage to expell itself on this issue!

(all of a sudden someone walking in. a child whom wore a black captains uniform, meaning he is of their rank. he smiles happily as he wlks toward soifon, giving her a slight nuggie on her head. his white hair and red eyes reflect his elegance)

Djay: you called me in yamamoto?

Toshiro; whom are you, i dont recall you being part of the devisions.

unohana: Djay densama, current teacher of the academy, as well as a member of the royal gaurds.

byakuya: this child?

Djay: (turning away from soifon and back to byakuya) age is not a factor i terms of power. power is given to those at birth, i beleive, through skill and knowledge that be gained in the future. i have gained much skill and knowledge over my few years, thus i have been promoted to such a rank. but this is such an emergency that i was called in from my post as temporary teacher.

Yamamoto: Must you speak out of random so quikely Djay! we have better things to be concerned about rather than your rank.

Djay : (turns and bows) my apologies, continue sir.

Soifon: (scratching her head from the nuggie and speaking in her normal harsh tone) Djay, if you need a partner i wil assist you. i would rather deal with you than the rest of these idiots.

mayuri: says the arrogant cocky captain of the second devision!

Soifon: dont talk to me like that you scum!

(after that argument, djay smiles as he takes out his knife zampaktou. the knife was small, the size of his finger. he than flicked it. a sharp noise than generated from the small knife, silenceing everyone alese and forcing them back into theri seats. soon after the sound wore off and djay sheathed his knife. there was no more argueing)

Djay: argueing is sencless at this point, we are here for better and more important reasons like the old man has said.

byakuya: says the one whom spoke out of order about your rank and skill. i may not know you, but from what i can tell your weak.

Djay: notice that your only a captain while im part of the 0th devision. whom here, in this picture, is stronger? anyhow, we should pay attention to the greater threat, lahash

the whole group of captains looked at Djay, all seeming to give him glances of hate, except soifon and unohana. soifon because she knew Djay had mastered shunko, and unohana because she liked many people.

Yamamoto: know, Sekhmet is something to be feared more than respected,but we dont know the extent of the power of lahash. i have heard that whomever faces him never returns. but, we do not know of this ability that makes people vanish completely from life. we also know that the ones whom fallow him, the desciples, are also a force to be concerned about.

unohana: so, no one has survived against lahash?

Yamamoto: no one, all of them have most likely died from his ability, though we do not know of it. thus, we must proceed with caution. all captains must be on alert for this man as well as any of his fallowers. this group is not a group to be shy about. once you see any of the desciples, attack them in ideal to kill them. they are a great threat against us as well as soul society. And, if needed, make sure you have someone to assist you in the battle. these desciples are extremely dangerouse. Also, if anyone finds lahash, notify me emedietly!

Djay: sir, should we go on a search? becasue i beleive it would be most unwise. there has to be a defense here in the barracks, or else we would leave ourselves open.

yamamoto; thats why im only sending byakuya, soifon, you, toshiro, and komomaru. the other captains must stay at the barracks in order to protect the people as well as receive notification about the where abouts of the desciples. understood!

Everyone else: yes!

Lahash: Kazegami...I have a special task for you.

Kazegami: Anything lord Lahash.

Lahash: It would appear our wonderful friends the gotei 13 are preparing to lay out an opposition for us. They are not even close to discovering our true objective, but it must remain that way. I need you to throw in plenty of distractions. I know you specialize is pretty fantastic distractions.

Kazegami: Oh, I already know what I must do. Am I allowed to kill some shinigami?

Lahash: Do not be held back by inhibitions, Kazegami. You have full permission to kill and wreak havoc. Implement whatever you have to to distract those disgusting shinigami. I can't have them snooping around, especially because the items I need are grounded within the Soul Societies soil.

Kazegami: How inconvenient. I will be sure to inconvenience them as they are you. Blood with bathe their precious land and they will be much too distracted by the death of other shinigami.

Lahash: I have a feeling those children will try and pose a threat. They're not dangerous, but dispose of them all the same. My sister took an interest in that Ryu character, but he is insignificant in my eyes. If he engages you, eliminate him. Do not hesitate to have your opponents experience tremendous pain.

Kazegami: This will really help improve my boredom. I haven't had any fun lately...

Lahash: ...is there someone you want to deal with specifically?

Kazegami: Hm...
Kaegami: well, in truth i just want to bring suffering upon the shinigami race. i dont really care whom it may include, but the shinigami MUST suffer.

Lahash: than so be it, go and depart on your mission Kazegami. i can trust you to distract the group.

Kazegami: i wont fail you, master lahash.

after that, kazegami merely vanished with an experienced shunpo. she later appeared beside the barracks. her apathetic, non-caring face looked down at the barracks. she sighed as she unsheathed her green blade. soon after, toshiro, and byakuya appeared infont of her, along with many other shinigami.

Kazegami: welcome. do you know whom i am, shinigami scum?

Byakuya: if you mean a pathetic fallower of lahash than ye...

*byakuya is than interupted by a fist in hsi face, sending him back into the barracks, creating a large crash*

Kazegami: (calmly) insults to my master will not be tolerated.

*byakuya quikely reappears, along with soifon.*

Soifon: you think you can take on us all! you stupid for leaving yourself open like this. you are just going to get cut down like the rest of them.

kazegami: dont predestine our fall, its incredibly innacurate.

byakuya: (with blood on his face) scatter, Senbonzakura.

toshiro: bankai!

soifon: Sting all Enemies to Death, Suzumebachi.

Kazegami: (viewing their new releases in terms of zampaktou, she than sighs and drops from the sky. she quikely lands on the ground, followed by the rest of the shinigami) this is futile, i hope you know that this will only end bad for you. Bleed, feating death.

*from that point, her blade begins to ooze out a green acid from itself, until it ocvers the whole blade. after that, the acid begins to form a scythe. the acid hardens and the new weapon, a scyth with an eye on it as well as pores that seems to pour out acid, it weilded by her. the acid seems to pour onto the ground and spread around her.*

Kazegami: this weapon will be your end.

byakuya: we will see. *sends the petals at her*

kazegami easily side steps away from them as well as slashes the petals, melting them in place.

kazegami: hopeless......

*toshiro appeares above her with his bankai*

toshiro: than what about this!?

*as toshiro decends, kazegami merely flickes her scyth at him, splashing acid on his skin and eyes.*

Toshiro: AHHHHHH

*soon after, toshiro's bankai begins to deteriorate. the icy wings crumbble as the acid east at his skin and eyes. kazegami stands still, emotionless.*

Kazegami: you three are mere insects to us. nothing more.

*byakuya and soifon look at her, curious on what to do next. toshiro was taken down with some kind of poisonous acid that burns the skin as well as eats reaitsu. kazegami was nothing no be rekoned with. than, all the other low level shinigami charge in blind rage at her, with they swords drawn. by this point, kazegmi's zampaktou had created a thin layer of acid at their feet. she merely sighed as she set her weapon on the thin sheet of her acid.*

kazegami: time for your shot.

*from that point, hardened green acidic needles began to shoot from the thin layer of acid, stabbing all the rash shinigami and infecting them with her poison and acid. their skin began to burn as well as become infectious. their skin fell off, and even their body parts, only until they were mere corpses.*

Kazegami: whom is next? (she said as she looked at the barealy living toshiro)
laugh
'Guzobacai looks at Ryu in his Vaste Lorde form'

Guzobacai: So, you think that by turning yourself in to a full hollow, you have a chance at beating me?

'Ryu just roars at him, and charges, slashing wildly, but again it just passes right through him'

Guzobacai: You are one thousand years too soon to even have any chance at battling me. In that form as you are, you are no better than the trash at the bottom of my tower.

'Guzobacai's arm stretches out and grabs him, lifting him up to the very top of his tower'

Guzobacai: Now, go where you belong, until you are finally ready to batte me. I have no interest in fighting your weak hollow.

'Guzobacai slams him in to the floor(:D) and it begins to crack fall apart. Ryu gives one more roar, and it completely breaks, and he falls down to the bottom of the tower, where all of the Menos Grande are'

Ryouji: Ryu!

Guzobacai: Don't even bother. He can't hear you.

Ryouji: Ryu will beat his hollow, and he'll come back and beat you!

'Guzobacai just smiles'

Guzobacai: Now what makes you so sure that he can. He can't even beat me in this form, and his hollow sure can't, so what makes you think that he has even the slightest chance of winning?

Ryouji: He needs his hollow to be able to battle our new enemies.

Guzobacai: If he is able to beat me, which is unlikely, than he may have a chance at that, but if not, he should just give up on that idea.
(As soon as he lands, all of the Menos Grande encircle Ryu and begin attacking. Ryu immediately gets up and dodges the attacks.)

A Menos: Look everyone, fresh meat!

(As the Menos says this, Ryu fires a cero at it and disintegrates it. All of the other Menos immediately fire ceros at Ryu and they all impact him.)

Guzobacai: That should take care of him.

Ryouji: No, RYU!

(Just then, a large explosion of ceros is heard and Ryu can be seen standing in the middle of them all. As he stands there, he thrown into a wall by one remaining Menos.)

------------------------------------
In his inner world

Hollow Ryu: You are weak. Without me you are nothing.

Ryu: That is not true!

Hollow Ryu: If that is true then why could YOU not save Senna. You could have taken her at any time but you didn't. You wanted to prove to her that you were strong enough to be noticed. That is what you truly wanted, to be noticed and acknowledged.

Ryu: You're wrong! (They lock swords)

(As they lock swords with each other, they both say) Both: Boukaheki Surasshu Triple Effect!

(They are both thrown back, but Hollow Ryu is quicker to react and slashes Ryu's left arm.)

Hollow Ryu: This has been the point of impact for most of your pain, Ryu. The villagers slashed you here, Senna slashed you here, and Sekhmet burned it. You've allowed yourself to become weak.

Ryu: I am not weak! (In his mind) No, I cannot allow myself to become angry. If I do that then I will lose this fight and control of my body. There is only one thing that I can do.

Hollow Ryu: While you are contemplating your next move, I will end this battle right now.

(As Hollow Ryu says this, he rushes Ryu and stabs him in the stomach.)

Hollow Ryu: It's over, weakling. I am now in control!

Ryu: That's where you're wrong. Bankai! (His bankai appears) GEKIDO!!!

Hollow Ryu: Damn!

---------------------------------
In reality

(Ryu has destroyed all of the menos on the lower levels and has obtained few injuries, save the stab wound that happened to be in his left arm and having been thrown into the wall. He has reappeared before Guzobacai.)

Guzobacai: So I see that you have returned. But I do not sense a change.

(In his mind) Ryouji: Ryu, have you really failed in controlling your hollow?!

(As Guzobacai prepares to attack again, a body-length slash appears straight down Ryu. The two sides fall down and reveal Ryu in his shikai appearance with his hollow mask on.)

Guzobacai: You may have been able to regain control, but it won't help.

Ryu: Really, I guess we'll have to find out.
laugh
'Guzobacai laughes as Ryu takes his stance'

Guzobacai: A hollow mask? Thats it? You had the same thing with you last time, and look how that ended. Even now, when you have mastered it, you still do not pose much of a threat to me.

Ryu: Thats what you think. Boukaheki Surasshu!

'The wave of reiatsu shoots right through Guzobacai, melting him a little'

Ryu: Now, CERO!

'The beam of reiatsu blasts Guzobacai through a wall, leaving traces of goo all over'

Ryu: Yes! I finally won!

Guzobacai: How many times must I tell? It is nearly impossible for you to beat me as you are right now.

'The pieces of goo swirl around Ryu and form around his body, and slams him him in to a wall. Then it starts to spin him around before throwing him up, and slamming him in to the floor(XD). Ryu only escapes by firing a cero and blasting the goo away'

Ryu: Damn it...

'Guzobacai reforms again and looks at Ryu with disgust'

Guzobacai: What is your true reason for coming here?

Ryouji: What are you talking about?! We already told you it was to learn how to master his hollow so that we could defeat our new enemies and to protect his friend!

Ryu: Exactly!

Guzobacai: Now, if that were true, why did you come here? There are much easier, and definetley much less painful ways of doing this.

Ryu: You're a vaste lorde. You have experience, and fighting you could help me completely control my hollow.

Guzobacai: Then why didn't you ask your friend over there to help you? I can feel that he is a vizard as well. He also has considerably more control over it than you. I think I know what the truth is. You just love to fight. You may hide behind those reasons if they fool other people, but I can see your true motives.

'Ryu looks shocked'

Ryu: But... I-

Guzobacai: Enough of this. I no longer wish to fight you.

'His tail points at Ryu, and it forms an incredibly large cero. Then, he points both hands at him'

Guzobacai: Be honored child. I rarely use this combination. Now, good bye.

'The cero fires, and it nearly fills the entire room, and two balas fire off at at Ryu sending him flying as the cero blasts in to him. Smoke fills the room, and when it clears Ryu is on the ground barely able to lift himself'

Guzobacai: So, you tried you lessen the impact by firing a cero. Impressive, but now you are even less of a threat to me.

Ryu: 'panting' Damn.... you..

lol I really do love playing the part of a hollow
[At Guzobacai's tower]

(The Skeltal figure forms and opens the black doors and out walks two figures)

Guzobacai: ...what is that?

???: You're quite talented arrancar.

Guzobacai: ...wait a moment. That voice.

Sraosha: (the masked figure floats out from beneath the shadows. A cold, bluish mist flows from her covered mouth as she talks in her sinister raspy whisper) You remember me. That's cheerful (her voice seems to echo as she speak, as if more than one person is talking).

Aeshma: (walks beside Sraosha)

Ryu: ...who is this? Sekhmet's goons?

Sraosha: (look over at ryu, her eyes suddenly glow bright purple from beneath her mask) Interesting...there is that strange creature lord Lahash spoke of.

Guzobacai: This is my prey...stay back! (suddenly he can't move)

Sraosha: You of all creatures have the experience and wisdom to recognize who we are.

Guzobacai: ....disciples. But you...you...are....(suddenly his mouth closes and she floats toward him)

Sraosha: You should really learn to monitor what you say, fool. (her overwhelming spiritual pressure instills fear in Guzobacai's eyes) I've killed so many just like you and you know this. You can sense their blood on my hands. Are you frightened you'll wind up the same way?

Ryu: What? (suddenly she has Ryu but the throat and is lifting him in the air, flotating higher and higher)

Sraosha: Speaking out of turn results in instant death where I am from. ...so weak. (she sqeezes his throat and he begins to girgle blood, and she throws him below. Before he lands on the ground she is already beside Guzobacai).

Guzobacai: What do you need of me?

Sraosha: Quite perceptive. You know the only reason i'd ever visit this deplorable location is if I needed something in particular. I need something of significant value. Lord Lahash, actually, needs these items. It's my responsibility to secure them.

Ryu: (he gets up and grabs his sword when suddenly a huge speer is slashed through his stomache. It slams him into a wall and he drops his sword).

Sraosha: (she looks at him and then looks back at Guzobacai) Such a simple minded hyrbid, isn't he? I can read his movements before he makes them. Now, where is (an inaudible message is spoken)...

Guzobacai: ...you desire those items? What?! No...no...they're much too unreliable and mysterious to be tampered with. (her hand grinds his throat, and he gives in) ...the piece that resides in heuco mundo is in an area only vasto lordes reside. No single individual has ever discovered the location. I only know of it because I was a vasto lorde. I'm not even allowed to speak of it because the council would destroy me.

Sraosha: Ah...the mysterious council of Va. I hear they wield power so unimaginable that even the gotei 13 dare not trifle with them. If legend is true, why not conquer all of hueco mundo and the soul society. Stupid hollows... And? Where is it among the council?

Guzobacai: (he directs her to a box that suddenly appear. She picks it up and there is an item inside that resembles a scroll) That will lead you to the vasto lorde council...You won't survive, though. Together...they weild unimaginable power.

Sraosha: (stares at Guzobacai) You think so? You best not be lying; otherwise...(her hand becomes a bright pink and she severs off guzobacai's arm). I'll take your hand as motivation.

Guzobacai: (he falls to the ground and tries to regenerate, but cannot)

Sraosha: Futile efforts arrancar. I cauterized the wound with a special kido that prevents you from regenerating. However, if you are telling the truth, you get your arm back. If not, well, you get neither your arm or your life. This way, I have something you need. You can't do much defending with one arm. Let's go Aeshma.

Aeshma: (stands silently and snaps her finger. Giant black doors open and they enter).

Sraosha: Tell that creature his weakest attribute is his simple existence (the doors close and dissapear).

(Ryu looks down at his stomach and removes his hand from it. He sees his own blood.)

Ryu: How did this happen? How did I allow myself to become so weak?!

Guzobacai: You were born to be weakened by one of your aspects, boy. It was fated by your own birth.

Ryu: What do you mean? How can being weak be fated?!

Guzobacai: Sekhmet has only permitted me to tell you this much. The rest she wants to tell you herself, though I don't think that she will get the chance.

Ryu: What is it? Tell me!

Guzobacai: The reason that you are weak is that you are a true half-breed. It answers the question why your abilities have evolved and why you have a resurrecion form.....You are half shinigami and half hollow. I would have to say that it was your father that was the hollow and your mother the shinigami.

Ryu: Half hollow.....and half shinigami?!

Guzobacai: It would also explain your continued existence. After all of the bodily damage that you have received, you still find a way to come back.

Ryu: Bodily regeneration!

Guzobacai: You catch on pretty quick. Due to the fact that you are constantly at war with your two aspects, you are never going to be able to find balance. There will be times that you will be in control of them both, but that control will eventually slip away. In all respect, I don't have to kill you because you will wind up killing yourself. HAHAHA (He continues to laugh)

(Standing up) Ryu: I don't see what is so funny. All I have to do is win the war within me. I just have to keep making myself stronger, and I can start by taking you on, Guzobacai. (He releases his bankai and combines it with his hollow powers. He then shunpos outside and has Guzobacai follow him) Hit me with your ultimate Cero. I can take it!

Guzobacai: Very well, Ryu. Time for you to die! (He charges up a giant cero and builds up a cloud of sand at the same time.) CERO!!!!!

(The wings of Ryu's bankai close around him and begin to absorb the blast.)

Guzobacai: Impossible! No one has been able to survive that Cero!

(He shunpos behind Guzobacai and opens his wings with his back turned) Ryu: No one until this day.....Hiwohaku Hogo!

(Suddenly, a giant wall of flames shoots out from the back of Ryu's wings and engulf Guzobacai. When the dust settles, a giant block of titanium hard glass can be seen. Inside it is Guzobacai, frozen in place.)

Ryu: I knew that if I got you out here I could find a way to freeze you. There is no way that you can break out of here like that.

(Ryouji finally catches up with Ryu and is surprised to see him standing and to see Guzobacai in a block of glass.)

Ryouji: Are you alright? Let me check your wounds. (He checks them but they have disappeared.) I guess he was right about you.

Ryu: I guess so. Let's get out of here.

(As they turn to leave, they feel the ground shaking and a giant flash of light comes from the block of glass. When they turn around, they no longer see Guzobacai inside of the block.)
Ace reappears in Sekhmet's Palace, there she sits upon her throne her royal court standing around in the room.

He kneels to show respect

Sekhmet: Dume. So what has happened?

Ace: 'stands' Well, everything was going as planned, but was interrupted by this new character i think his name was Ryouji. And more importantly they found out my identity. Im sorry.

Sekhmet: I see, i should kill you for not succeeding, but you are such a good follower. I'll spare you if you can tell me something, did you at least accomplish the main part of your mission.

Ace: 'grins' Of course, I was able insert what Veznesel wanted me to.

Sekhmet: hmm, I guess you are spared. Go you did what i asked you can leave for now.

Ace: Thank you, 'bows head' May i go to the Palace garden?

Sehkmet: You're excused 'Ace starts to leave' But wait, 'he stops'
next time be make sure next time you do more damage. 'ace nods and walks away'

Azriel: Haha, too bad not all children can be as respectful and talented as he...ahh Your highness, do you plan on letting him be part of the court?

Sekhmet: Maybe. He does pretty well, and he is no fool. But we'll see, if he can stay devoted.

Azriel: 'grins' Oh i see.

Outside in the garden Ace sits next to the ponds.

Ace (thoughts): hmmm, i think i felt Tashigi's reatsu a little after i left. I wonder how long it'll take him to come. hehe
Back at the Squad 4 Barracks

Blaze: Senna, are you feeling better?

Senna: Better than I was before. You don't have to keep asking me Blaze.

Blaze: I just don't want you to get hurt. I've got a feeling that Ryu would really kill me if I let anything happen to you.

Senna: He probably would. (She lightly chuckles but then clutches her head) Ah!!!!

Hideyoshi: What is it?!

Senna: It's Ryu. I can sense that something is really wrong with him. He is extremely distressed.

Leyno: It's that connection that they have. Their linked minds.

Blaze: Why would Ryu do something like that to her! It seems like it has done more harm than good.

(The pain subsides) Senna: Ryu did not make the connection in the sense that you are making out. I consented to it completely.

Wukong: Like Blaze said, it seems that this connection has caused you both a great amount of pain. Why would you want this kind of connection?

Senna: When we were living together in the forest, Ryu was always afraid. He said that he was afraid of losing his connection to the only person that seemed to care about him: me. He then told me about his new bakudo that would allow him to link his mind to others. I asked him to demonstrate it for me on a creature in the forest. When he was able to use it, I told him that I would try to duplicate it and that we should cast it on each other at the same time. I said that by doing that, we could stay connected for the rest of our lives. He was so happy that there was no way that I could turn him down.....I know it sounds strange that the two of us are connected this way, but I think it is what kept Ryu sane throughout his time in the forest.

Hideyoshi: You're right, it is strange. However, it does make sense. Ryu has always tried to attach himself to others. He did so with us, as well as Kaoru. I think that's why he could not believe it when she betrayed him.

(Suddenly, Captains Yamamoto, Unohona, Ukitake, Kyoraku, Kurotsuchi, and Zaraki appear before them.)

Yamamoto: Everyone here except for Senna Misame is under arrest. We have witness accounts that state that each one of you attacked Sekhmet and attempted to take her life.

Kurotsuchi: Maybe you should let me take a few of them as test subjects, Commander. I could try to unravel the reasons for their stupidity that way.

Unohana: That would be unethical and irresponsible. If they are guilty they will be detained in a prison until a trial can be held.

Zaraki: Why not just let me kill them all now? It might be fun.

Yamamoto: Silence! They will be imprisoned until we sort this all out!

Senna: Please don't do that, Commander. I can vouch for each one these people. All they were trying to do was save me from Sekhmet. (She tells them of what happened.)

Ukitake: It seems that we all owe Ryu a very deep apology.

Kyoraku: Speaking of Ryu, where is he?

Blaze: He has gone to Hueco Mundo, along with Ryouji Fujiwara, in order to re-master his hollow powers.

Kurotsuchi: Re-master them? So he lost control?

Leyno: Only because he rejected his hollow powers. He did not believe that he needed them to fight Sekhmet.

Kurotsuchi: Then he is truly an idiot. Anyone with half a brain would know that Sekhmet is far too strong for his powers.

Senna: Don't say that! Ryu was only trying to get me away from her.

Zaraki: Apparently he was able to accomplish that much. He must have really been able to bug her real good. That's the only way that she would let someone go like she did you.

Yamamoto: Due to the testimony of this eyewitness, we no longer have a case against any of you. You are all hereby cleared of any charges against you. Captain Unohana, we will take our leave. (Yamamoto, Kurotsuchi, and Zaraki leave.)

Unohana: I would like to thank you all for helping those in my Squad after the attack on our barracks.

Hideyoshi: It was no problem. In fact, Ryu is the one that ordered us to do it.

Ukitake: I am actually glad that Captain-Commander Yamamoto was proven wrong. At least we don't have to worry about capturing Ryu anymore.

Kyoraku: I honestly never did believe that he was as evil as Sekhmet made out. However, I don't think that Soifon is ever going to believe this. (He laughs)

Ukitake: We will now take our leave, Captain Unohana. Goodbye. (He and Kyoraku shunpo away)

Unohana: Now that the Captains have left, I must ask you to leave and let Senna get some rest.

Blaze: I'm sorry but we can't do that, Captain.

Leyno: We promised Ryu that we would stay and guard Senna. He told us not to leave her side.

(She looks at all of their faces and sighs) Unohana: Very well, I will allow you to stay, but please be quiet so that she can rest.

Senna: Thank you, Captain Unohana. I honestly did not want them to leave in the first place.

-------------------------------
In Hueco Mundo

Ryouji: I wonder how he got out of there.

Ryu: I have no clue. (He feels an extremely high level reiatsu) DAMN!
[Foot steps are heard echoing along a lengthy corridor]

[A door creeks open as the disciples assemble in a spiral chamber. The seats are perched on each level, ascending to further heights. At the very top, looking down on the disciples is their leader, Lahash.]

Lahash: Please, be seated my devoted disciples. We have important matters to address (he snaps his finger and several images appear mid-air). These, my disciples, are the remaining pieces we desire to complete our ultimate objective (several more images overlap the first few). These are the projected locations of each individual item, which as you can observe, reside primarily on Soul Society soil. One of the artifacts was already surfaced, thanks to Dumah. Sraosha has discovered the whereabouts of a second artifact that lies in the possession of the Council of Va. We must retrieve every artifact is we plan on completing our objective.

Dumah: For the most part, we found it rather simple to infultrate the soul society and retrieve the artifact. The area was watched over by low-level guards that pose no threat. However, soon after a lieutenant and captain-level shinigami did arrive. They were disposed of fairly quickly. Orisogo can report further on the lieutenants.

Orisogo: Their strength may be considered formidable among the shinigami, but compared to our experience and skill, it was a rather unthreatening task. It was enjoyable watching the shinigami suffer!

Lahash: Well., it appears everything is working out as planned. The shinigami are showing resistance, but it will only prove futile. However, once we complete everything the shinigami will fall and all that is shinigami will become a distant memory.

Sraosha: We should discuss that menace shinigami, which I discovered battling Guzobacai. I don't find him intriguing like Sekhmet, but he demonstrates potential. If not dead, he will likely intrude. A self-rightous renegade is how I percieved him. He doesn't seem to be able to control his abilities and has a lack of spiritual control.

Aeshma: He's weak, but could prove useful.

Lahash: He has a friendly relationship with the gotei 13; therfore, he willwill die all the same.

(A green pair of eyes watch from the shadows).

Lahash: Let's hope my sister does not try and interfere with our plans. It would be quite problematic. The more cooperative she is, the smoother it will be. Anahel and Aeshma will return to the soul society and search for the southern artifact while Sraosha, Naamah, and Semyaza approach the Council of Va. Now, go my devout disciples and spread your word.

(they exit the chamber).

Lahash: I think you should pay the human world a visit.

Bazath: This soon?

Lahash: Yes, I realize it may seem a bit hasty, but it's a necessity at the moment. Take whomever you'd like along, so if any shinigami wind up in the same vicinity you can them dispose of the shinigami while you complete your task.

Bazath: As you desire.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze (thinking): Something is wrong, shikai, Arise Yin and yang, 'his blades form into their respective unsealed states'. I will be back.

Kazegami: Hm, it seems no one is coming to save you. Oh well 'She swings her blade but is blocked by Blaze, who has a large smile on his face'.

Music Attached

Blaze: Well it's good i'm not late to the party.

Kazegami: Another moth to the flame I suppose. (She lifts her blade but it is quickly knocked away by Blaze)

Blaze: Sorry, but this might hurt. Gekiretsu Madan! ( The the sword yin begins to glow with a white aura. Multiple beams begin to fly of the sword and go into Kazegami. She is sent flying into a wall with the beams of light pinning her to it.) That was to easy, don't make a mistake, my guard is not down but that was half the power of my abilities.

Kazegami: (Covered in blood) I will kill!
Hahahaha!
laugh
Awe. Someone feels attacked and is retaliating with hysterical laughter.
What's up man. What are you laughing about?
Absolutely priceless. You're wonderfully paltry.
NEW CHARACTER

Name: Makko Hanabi

Hair Color/Style: Black/Spiked

Eye Color: Green

Description: Tall and mysterious. He has never lost a fight in his life and does not think that there is anyone that can beat him.

ZANPAKUTO

Release Command: Fly Fast!

Shikai: Taka (Falcon)

SHIKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACK

Shikai Appearance: Before it's release, Taka is given the appearance of a dao. After it's release, Taka is reduced to the size and appearance of a kunai. It does have a piece of white cloth wrapped around the hilt and a finger loop at the base of the hilt. It does not have a sheath. It is, instead, tied to the opponent's belt.

Shikai Attack: (Kaminari Kyōda: Lightning Swipe) The user puts his index finger through the finger loop and begin spinning the blade. While the blade is spinning, the blade is using the user's spiritual pressure to charge itself with lighting. During this time, the user charges toward the opponent (can use shunpo at this time). Right before the user gets to the opponent, he returns the blade to his hand (takes it from his index finger and grabs it at the grip). He then attempts to strike his opponent with the blade with a swiping motion (shunpo can also be used at this time). The move can be dodged by the opponent, but it is difficult to do so because the attack takes only 10 seconds (without shunpo), from start to finish.

BANKAI: Soudai Taka (Grand Falcon)

BANKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACK

Bankai Appearance: The user's right hand is engulfed with black and blonde feathers, with a 2 foot long beak appearing at the end of it. The user's shoes are also covered with feathers.

Bankai Ability: The bankai's main special ability is to increase the speed of it's user, due to the feather-covered shoes. When walking or running (including in shunpo), the feathers act as wings that give the user an extra boost.

Bankai Attack 1: (Kaminari Pekku: Lightning Peck) It is basically the same thing as Kaminari Kyōda, except it is greatly strengthened because of the increased size of the blade.

Bankai Attack 2: (Senkai Kaminari Bakufuu: Swirling Lightning Blast) To start the attack, the user raises his right arm and holds onto it with his left (in order to steady the attack). The feathers on the user's right hand and shoes then begin to glow yellow, as the beak is being charged with pure electricity. As the beak is being charged, it appears that the attack is going out of control and the user vanishes ten seconds into the attack. While the opponent is confused and wondering where the user is, a swirling blast of lightning is launched in the opposite direction of where the opponent is looking (this is how it will always occur). Due to the fact a zanpakuto is a being itself, it can see where the opponent is and what he is doing. This is why the blast will always come from the opposite direction of the opponent, becuase the sword can see. This attack is an example of the perfect symbiosis between a soul reaper and his zanpakuto. This attack can also be dodged if the opponent is able to dodge it in time. However, it will cause crippling damage to whomever it hits.
Blaze: Have i pissed you off yet, Girl? did that hurt you?

Kazegami: not the slightest actually, (blood turns purple and green and leaks more onto the ground) you just managed to sustain minor damage to my armor.

Blaze: What?!

After his surprised look, a green and purple acidic shell seems to melt off kazegami. the liquid blaze thought was blood was merely an acidic coat of armor.

Blaze: when did you do that?!

Kazegami: you arrived late in this battle, you wouldn't know because of your lack of effort to get here on time to save your comrade (points to toshiro)

BYakuya: there are still others in this battle. (calmly spoken as he sends flowers to circle around Kazegami, than closing in on her with force, but leaving a small circle for escape, or enterance in this situation. Soifon soon made her way through the open circle in the petals and attempted to mark kazegami. she only smirked)

Kazegami: simply pathetic. (kazegami than sinks into the acid that layers the ground, completely avoiding both individuals attacks. she later appears out of her acid in another location) you fail to realize that your potential do not surpass my own. you have no idea what we can do in terms of power. now feast!

(after her command, what seems to be acidicly created giant leeches seem to mold themselves out of her acid that covered many meters. the leaches were purple and small, and one was much larger. he had to heads, one from behind and one infront. purple poison acid seemed to spue out of its mouth. kazegami than smiled as she jumped in the air.)

Kazegami: poison dome of the leech king, arise!

(her next command made the acid seems to rise around the group of shinigami and enclose on them until it would create a purple dome of acid, sealing all exits)

Blaze: what! what is going on!?

Soifon: bastard!

BYakuya: now we seem to have a new opponent.

(the giant leech monster caught the scent of the shinigami and began to drool acidic pools of its drool. it seemed to look into the very souls od the shinigami.)

Soifon: easy. (she appears above the leech king, ony to realize that its second head had already anticipated her attack. the head swollowed her and seemed to absorb her into its body. it soon growls and lays an egg out of its second mouth, the egg containing an infected soifon. soon after, soifon bursts out with an infected appearance, her body being half leech. she was now looking at blaze)

infected soifon: kill...kill

Blaze; this is bad, real bad. byakuya, were going to need to....oh no.

(blaze turns to see that byakuya has the same infection. while he was watching the second head of the leech king, the first head seemed to extend its way and devour byakuya, than spitting him out in soifons condition, infected and against blaze)

Byakuya: kill....kill

Soifon and bykuya than walk toward blaze in the dark acidic bubble they were trapped in, getting ready to attack. the leech king using its own reaitsu that kazegami gave it to hold up the acid barrier.

Kazegami: (outside the acid prison) try killing my pet! As well as his mind minions. if you do i will think about crossing swords with you!.

-this video has the appearance of the leech king in it, the sinze is accurate-

link
laugh
This is exciting.. lol..
Senna: Blaze is in trouble! You guys should go and help him out.

Wukong: We know that, Senna! But we also know that we can't just abandon you.

Leyno: Ryu would be greatly distressed if something happened to you while we were not here.

Senna: Don't worry about that. I'll tell Ryu that I wanted you to leave. Just go.

Hideyoshi: Are you sure?

Senna: Just go and help Blaze! He is no match for two captains!

(Wukong, Hideyoshi, Leyno, and Karuroso disappear so that they can go and help Blaze.)

Senna: I hope that they can help Blaze in time!

???1: Now why would you be worrying about someone like him when you should be worrying about yourself?

???2: Maybe she has a soft spot for weaklings that don't know their place?

Senna: Who's there? Show yourself!

???2: You mean you don't remember us? It hasn't been very long since we last saw each other, Senna.

???1: I told you that she would be like this.

Senna: Wait a minute, I remember those voices!

???1: Then again, I could be wrong.

???2: Who are we, Senna?

Senna: I know who you are now. You are Amaya.....and Kaoru!

Amaya: I guess you were wrong Kaoru. I still find it had to believe that this whelp can remember us.

Senna: Why are you here?

Kaoru: Even though Sekhmet-sama set you free from the court herself, we don't take to kind to traitors.

Amaya: So Kaoru and I decided to pay you a little visit. We thought that we would catch up on old times and then slaughter you so that Ryu would have another traumatizing sight to behold.

Senna: Why is she so interested in him? Now that I am no longer with her, she has no reason to keep going at Ryu.

Kaoru: I honestly don't know what she sees in that hybrid trash. My only guess is that she might want him for the fact that he was born half-hollow and half-shinigami.

Amaya: Quiet, Kaoru! Now that you have said that, we have even more of a reason to kill her.

Kaoru: Then let's get to it!

(They both draw their swords and prepare to attack.)

Senna: Please, don't do this! Sekhmet had me under her control and made me do things that I would never normally do. You just have to fight her control over you!

Amaya: If you recall, we were never under any control.

Kaoru: Everything that we have done has been because of our own free will.....Now die!

(They both lunge at Senna with the gravest intent to kill. As they prepare their slashes, their swords are blocked and they are thrown back.)

Amaya: Who did that?!

Kaoru: I don't know!

(They both look up to see a figure standing above Senna.)

Kaoru: You bastard! What are you doing here?!

???: Protecting her. Is that so hard to believe?

Sorry to sound like a boss again, but I would like for posters not to post about Senna at this time. The whole deal about Ryu's companions going to help Blaze is a safe topic. Just please don't try to continue Senna's story at this time. Thanks :)
Wait, what? When did Amaya and Kaoru get there? And if you don't want people to post about Senna, then why did you post me attacking her?
Blaze is being approched by the two infected captains.

Blaze(Thinking): I wonder if this could work, might as well try it. Kill...Kill...(Byakuya still moves foward and then strikes, Blaze dodges the strike.) Damn it didn't work, and i don't want to fight full strength and hurt them.

Byakuya/ Soi Fon: Kill...Kill.

Blaze: Alright, Bankai! Rebirth Yin and Yang ( He rolls his swords together and they form into his bankai) Become the reformed.( With lightning speed he kicks away Soi Fon and then slices Byakuya and puts him down. He shunpos and a large cut is placed onto the leech make it screech with an earpiercing noise, the area comes back together) Damn, did not expect that.

(blaze looks up after defeating the leech king, or so he thought. But, many others had appeared to assist him in his goal to defeat kazegami. wukong, hideyoshi, leyno, and karuroso were now at the area of the fighting.)

Wukong: we are here to help you blaze.

Blaze: (annoyed somewhat) i was doing fine myself, i got this covered. im in bankai, she can't win.

Hideyoshi: (looking at the blond kazegami) im not sure, i still sence a large amount of power in her.

Leyno: still she can't take on all of us. (turns to kazegami) give up, iys all of us against you. if you persist you will die!

Kazegami:.......(laughs) you think your so strong?! HA! your just as strong as you are observant!

(Blaze and the other sence something, blaze knowing emedietly what it is, the others are confused)

Blaze: (turning to the corpse of the leech king) shit! i thought i killed that thing.

(others turn to look at the moving corpse of the giant leech dragon)

karuroso: what is that?!

Blaze: something you dont want to get eaten by, step back!

(everyone steps back as the corpse seems to explode, and from it, millions of human sized leeches boom out. they seem to drool the same acid that layers the ground.)

Leyno: thats gross!

Blaze: your telling me.

(than, byakuya and soifon seem to rise. soem leeches slithered their way to the finished captains, molding into them, healing them. they stood up in a more infected form)

Byakuya/soifon: Bankai.

(now, everyone was in byakuya's shaded bankai, while pink swords surounded them, soifon with a gigantic rocket on her arm. kazegami merely held her shikai as it still poured acid on the ground, increasing the amount of it every second.)

Kazegami: the leech king isn't just a powerfull monster, but it gives birth to many at its death. its young feasts on its own corpse. now, try killing its young!

(the leeches now lounge at the shinigami in the thousands, while byakuya grabs a pink blade and runs at the shinigami, soifon getting ready to fire her missle. the missle would most likely blow up whomever is in bykuyas pink sword prison if fired.)

BYkuya/soifon:KILL!

hideyoshi: (looking at the hundreds of leeches that equal the hieght of a human as well as the infected Captains) this is going to gety messy.

Kazegami: just give up, its hopeless for you shinigami to struggle for your lives when hope is beyond the situation. for your race, death is unavoidable. which brings me to my next question, why does your race still try to fight, when the future is already predetermined for you? why avoid death when its going to get to you anyway?

Blaze; because we strive for victory, no matter what! (lounges at kazegami)

kazegami: you have other opponents at the moment kid, defeat them, than you will be able to fight me. (sinks into the acid that layers the ground now in 5 inches hieght)

Blaze: damn it (turns to the leeches and the infected Captains) Fine we will have to defeat all of them before she comes out.
Haha, sorry randomfan. I had one of those spur of the moment ideas in the middle of the night. I already know how to fix it, I just need you to post in the Guzobacai vs. Ryu battle. If you write what I am anticipating, then it will be easy for me to fix it. I guess I'm just leaving it up to chance, hehe. Again, I am very sorry.
Continue the story in hueco mundo.. So ryu and ryouji can go back to soul society and i want to fight too.. XD