Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)
save

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1155

over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
Yokoshimo:i sense a dark spiritual pressure, its pretty strong well i guess ill follow

Karuroso:ill go too

Yokoshimo:nope youll stay here you havent even recovered full strength yet(shunpos to the dark spritual pressure where he crosses path with Ryu,Leyno,Ryouji,and Ryo) where are you guys going

Ryu:to the dark spiritual pressure that The Prowler is emitting

Yokoshimo:me too but who is the Prowler

Leyno:he searches for strong zanpakto and while he has no grudge towards soul society the soul society is in danger while he is searching for zanpakto

Yokoshimo:thanks(shunpos away to the spot where The Prowler is)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---
randomfan13-yes i did say that but that was a reply if my zanpakto was in the anime because ill be dead by the time i finish but in the forum i have to say it and my rule its for me only because i have seen that whoever created a character on their post they dont let the enemy damage them,so i set this rule for myself to let the enemy damage me at least twice
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Randomfan13 is it just me or is the Prowler Goofy? lol

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Ryu: How do you think we should take him?

Ryo: I want you guys to go in first. I need to warm up, and have a little chat with Fusho Powa. I havnt fought in a while so once im ready you guys pull back. Other wise i might get you by accident. That all good with you?
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Darkness quickly descending upon the Soul Society]

Prowler: (walks forward while shinigami lie dead in his path)I may be able to surface some unique zanpakuto.

(suddenly the ground begins to rumble, buildings foundations begin to crack and crumble, and a sonic boom smashes through the skies like numerous thunder claps).

Prowler: What's this?

(within a split second Sekhmet booms in front of prowler with such speed, the force strips the ground, topples buildings and causes a concussive force to echo throughout the soul society)

Prowler: (staring at Sekhmet while the winds, carried with her speed rush against him causing him to step back slightly) What an impressive flash step, empress. No, that's not quite it is it?

Sekhmet: (slightly smirking at Prowler's sarcasm) No need to adress me in such a formal manner, Prowler.

Prowler: You didn't answer my question.

Sekhmet: Oh, I understood what you were searching for. I've never been fond of responding to your non-comedic quips.

Prowler: Are you implying i'm not funny? That's quite a shame...

Sekhmet: You certainly enjoy playing dumb, don't you? Well, in are honesty, you're not really playing.

Prowler: Hmph. Always finding a way to insult your opponent.

Sekhmet: Oh, now you're my opponent? Are we supposed to engage in battle? You'll assuredly lose.

Prowler: I've found some interesting trickets along my journey.

Sekhmet: (smiles). We all know they're incomparable to my zanpakuto. You'd love to get your sticky fingers on it, wouldn't you? When are you going to stop relying on others for power and prestige and learning to more rely on yourself? You're so weak, you have to search for zanpakuto. Bitter about your own...or lack there of?

Prowler: (is no longer smirking). You certainly have a gift for creeping in and psychologically irritating your enemies.

Sekhmet: (she stares at him and ignores his statement) I knew it was you once I felt your filthy reiatsu. It's too distinct to mistake for any other individual.

Prowler: And you're here to...?

Sekhmet: You acknowledge my brother is also participating in this little soul society dance?

Prowler: I heard rumors...oooooo, I am pleased to hear this and at the same time concerned.

Sekhmet: I bet. (a pale orange beam erupts from her fingers and hurtles toward prowler. He throws his shield to deflect the blast, but it smashes his shield into the ground. The impact results in a giant crater, but prowler dodged the blast and is unharmed). You're fairly agile.

Prowler: Trying to kill me?

Sekhmet: I wouldn't regret it it if happened.

Prowler: Hmph. Aggressive and unemotional as usual.

Sekhmet: I've been quite calm these past months. I've waited and been extremely patient, but now you're entering the equation and making it all the more complicated. How aggrivating!

Prowler: (picks up his shield and backs up. Suddenly she appears behind him with blinding speeding and she punches him, but he blocks it with his shield. She punches with such magnitude that puts a giant crater in his shield zanpakuto and throws him back into a building). ...not nice, empress.

Sekhmet: When have I ever been nice? (her spiritual pressure begins to pour out crippling anyone around her, except the prowler)

Prowler: That's...that's strong spiritual pressure. It certainly makes it much more difficult to move quickly.

Sekhmet: (he vanishes and appears behind her, throwing his sharpened shield. It heads toward her neck, but she simply turns around and stops it with her blade, which she unsheathes with great speed. The initial unsheating of her zanpakuto causes a power burst which sends shockwaves through the area)

Prowler: Ohhhh....I do love that zanpakuto. It has such a signature reiatsu that is wildly intriguing. Oh....how I desire it! That zanpakuto is certainly one of a kind and special beyond measure. I can sense its reiatsu pushing me away. It's not fond of strangers, huh?

Sekhmet: She's not fond of trash that scavanger around for strong zanpakuto, so they can prove to themselves and the world they are not weak.

Prowler: (scowls). How rude...

(What does Sekhmet have planned and how does she know of Prowler?)

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(Ryu, Leyno, Ryouji, and Ryo arrive at Prowler's location.)

Ryu: I should have known that you would have been here, Sekhmet. Everywhere I go, you or one of your followers always seem to show up.

(With a sly grin) Sekhmet: So you did decide to show up. I would have figured that you were still tending to the degenerate Shibas.

Ryu: So you were the one that had Amaya and Kaoru retrieved. I expected as much, but I was not entirely sure with your brother around...Are you going to have the two of them killed?

(A sly grin forms) Sekhmet: I could. They are only servants, but I think that I will keep them alive. Two of your companions have an attachment to them and I can't let something so valuable to slip from my grasp.

Prowler: So you know this little boy? He doesn't seem like the kind of person that you would associate with, empress.

Sekhmet: I do know him. However, he is nothing more than a nuisance. (She turns back to Ryu) You haven't come here to feel the flames of my zanpakuto again, have you?

Ryu: Not this time. The only reason that we have come here is to get rid of Prowler.

(He steps forward) Prowler: You honestly believe that you can beat me, little boy? Your zanpakuto is nothing special and neither are you! (He begins to laugh.)

(He draws his sword) Ryu: You have already underestimated me and my zanpakuto. (He shunpos behind Prowler.) That will be a grave mistake for you.

(Ryu brings his sword down, but it is surprisingly blocked by Sekhmet.)

Sekhmet: I am sorry, Ryu, but I cannot allow you to do that right now. I was talking with Prowler when you so rudely interrupted. When I am done speaking to him, I will be happy to allow him to kill you.

(As she says this, Sekhmet sends a wave of reiatsu at Ryu but it does not send him flying like it did before.)

Ryu: That trick won't work this time, Sekhmet, but I will back off for now. If this guy does any damage against you or you against him, I'll be able to take advantage of the situation. But you already knew that didn't you?

(Ryu does not wait for an answer and shunpos back over to his companions.)

Ryu: We will wait here. Sekhmet will beat him down pretty good, or he will beat her down. Once one of those things happens, we will take advantage of it.
im just going to forget everything i said about my zanpakto unleashing full power without saying the name and make it 1/4 of its full power if i dont say the attacks name
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--
why hasn't any one use yokoshimo yet
over a year ago Uragon808 said…
Hiii im the new STUDENT (:
over a year ago jlazlo said…
hey welcome !!!

go to pg 1 and fine the outlines and fill in your bio. thanks and welcome. btw read the rules and read a few post prior to this one to seee how to post properly. ttyl
Name: Uragon Midori
Height: 5'5
Eyes: Brown

Hair: Short spiky, yellow stripe on side.

Position: Student (:

Personality: Quite, don't really talk much. Always training alone. He's very skilled. However, he has a sharp eye. Smart very fast at answering questions. Speed is incredibly fast. He has a black band that covers his eyes. He can fight with his eyes clothes. Sense anything when he touches the any solid things connected to the ground to see if there is anyone around him.

Zanpakuto: Twin side double blade.( Niharamo )
Description: Its like a medium size cylinder prism stick the connects with two medium size blades. on the end. same as the other weapon Black is the blades, and the stick is wraped with green cloth.

Release: KAIZUSHIRAMO
Abilities:
1. Creates wind as it slashes.
2. Massive speed when use.
3. User can use his mind to control his weapon without hold it.

Bankai: Aitsu Raiguri KAIZUSHIRAMO

Description: The two weapons changes form, Its into 2 huge blades with a L shape holder. to increase its swifting attack. He has a helmet with green arrow cross pointing down. Gains huge green wings to fly. Its bankai is like an armor.
Bankai abilities:
1. With on blow from his mouth can make a tornado.
2. When he slashes in thin air, the user can make his own wind dimension appear.
3. One flap of his wing, can cause total destruction.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
big smile
I think its pretty good, but what do you mean by 'wind dimension'?
oh Demension?
Portals? you know thoughs stuff.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Oh, ok. I wasn't quite sure what you meant for a second.
oh okaaay, so uhm i kinda get this now, cause jlazlo is my friend so YEEE ! im knew so yeeah. i aint a super neerd iDANCE aiight GIT TO KNOW ME (:
(Its the beginning of the day, uragon is all pack and ready for school)

(Walks on campus)

Uragon:* Stares at the school * ....
*thinking(theirs nobody here, how dumb)

( Walks carelessly with a don't care face closing his eye )

Uragon: *hands behind his heads* school was tiring.

(WALKS TO THE PARK)
Just added more appearance,age,etc

Name:Yokoshimo

Haircolor:dark brown

Hairstyle:flat

Eyecolor:brown and when it nears the pupil blue

Skin tone:regular(like ichigo)

Clothes:He wears regular shinigami clothes but he added a flame pattern on the sleeves

Personilty:he likes to mess around with who is fighting,he likes to play soccer(current soccer not japanese soccer),he hates being bored,doing whatever it takes to not be bored,his own ability is being able to make flames bigger,he hates heat ironically

History:He is Karuroso's big brother ,he ran away from his family but he Karuroso are close as brothers,he is a child prodigy having bankai at an age of 6 beating his younger brother who had bankai at the age of 9

Abilities:is one of the fastest shinigami,he is a master hand-to-hand combantant,he is a master swords man,he can do kido up to level 88 for hado,and 90 for bakudo(without incantation),he has a bright spiritual pressure making most around him happy,he is very smart both in fighting and for intelligence,

Zanpakto appearance:it is a kantana with a guard that has 10 point star pointing upward,a red with white hilt

Shikai appearance:the same execpt it has white flames around

Bankai appearance:the same as shikai but now it also black flames along with the white flames

Shikai:Kyuutenhisaki(heavens flames)
the sword is made of white fire but in the middle there is the blade ,it can almost burn anything, it can also cause explosions but uses some rietsu if used to explode,doesnt have to say the names to use 1/4 of my attacks full power

Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames)- most of the flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponents, it’s the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, it travels medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto, it can only make 5 flame blades at a time

Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave)-I strike the ground and a row of flames appear damaging anyone in its path, it has a range of 20 meters,its as wide as omadea,the flames stay there for 40 seconds before returning to the zanpakto, it travels fast being an automatic attack

Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)-this forms a cirle of flames around the user and burst upwards not letting him or the opponent attack(this attack is counted as defensive and not offensive, covers a 3 feet radius,lasts for 50 seconds,it is medium-fast,doesnt cover over and under in the space where i am

Bankai:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(heavens and hells flames)
the blade gets a mix of white and black flames,it can almost burn anything,it can cause explosions,the blade stays in the middle,doesnt have to say the names to unleash 1/4 of full power

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two flames cross over each other and blue flames come out and shoot forward(blue fire or flames are the hottest type),it is slow-medium, it covers a radius of 2 feet(the burst is in circle shape),it travels 10 meters than stops(gets weaker the longer it travels)

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explodi­ng rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic,if the opponent has a higher spiritual presssure the attack doesnt affect them at all
Sword update

Zanpakuto

Name: Fushō Pawā (Unrevealed Power)
Release command: Funsai no Ninshiki (shatter Perceptions)
Bankai name: Shizen No Naka De Akiraka Ni Sa Rete I Nai Dengen (Unrevealed Power Within Nature)

Appearance: In its sealed state it’s a simple Bokken. No Hilt with white wrapping around the hilt. Once it enters its released state the blade grows longer and a hilt develops, it looks like a willow wrapping itself around the blade.

Shikai abilities:
Ability 1: Neichāzureiji (Natures Rage). I draw Reiatsu form the air and surrounding environment by holding the Zanpakuto on my shoulder with the blade going over behind me and the hilt facing forward. The reiatsu gathers at the pommel of my sword until it is full at which point I swing the sword creating a blast of reiatsu not to dissimilar to Getsuga Tenshou.
Ability 2: Guranitto kabe (Granite Wall). This causes me to go into a petrified state; I cannot move or react for a minute. But in return for this I gain an extremely effective defence. I take a small amount of damage as it would be like trying to cut through Seki-Seki, about 40% of all damage.

Bankai Appearance: After entering Bankai the Bokken splits in 2, Creating two distinctly different blades. One retains all the aspects of the Shikai appearance and remains wooden. The other becomes the colour of granite and the hilt changes to look like a block of stone. The wooden sword I call U~irō (Willow), the stone is Kakōgan (Granite). I use U~irō for attack and Kakōgan for defence.
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Ki no Ikari (Wrath Of The Trees). A single great Willow appears behind me and wraps my opponent (Only if able to grasp them) in its limbs. After they have been wrapped an angry howl can be heard from the Willow and the limbs tighten crushing my opponent, more often than not, to death. If the Willow misses it will wait until it can strike. It will last for up to 5 minutes before disappearing.
Ability 2: Gāgoiru Junsui na Kakōgan no (Gargoyle of Pure Granite). This is the upgraded version of the Shikai move in which I become petrified. Instead of being unable to move, I can move. My speed is greatly reduced and I have less power behind my strikes. But now I am unaffected by all but 20% of any damage I take.
Ability 3: Neichāzu shin no Pawā (Natures True Power). This is my finale attack. Both swords become one, they look like a standard Katana now, save that up the blunt edge is what looks like a willow tree and the blade appears to be made of granite. This increases my speed and strength. This power lasts as long as I need it. Although after prolonged use i become incapacitated for as long as 3 months.
ADDING SOME APPEARANCE TO character"URAGON"

skin tone:(like ichigo)

Clothes: 2 vest, white medium size vest, and over it is a medium size grey vest. ( Could see the white outlining of the white vest Shaping the grey vest ) With black long sleeve shirt under the vest. His pants is plain black.

Accessories: Silver necklace with a 2 metal feathers on it, one white one black. white watch over black sleeve.

*THATS ABOUT IT (:*
(Uragon walks to the park)

Uragon: *sits on benches alone* hmmmm...
*thinking( nothing really happen today, schools lame. i really wanna make friends but theres no buddy out there )

(looks at the birds fly..)

(Uragon is sitting in the park, nothing is going on around him. He is surprised by someone grabbing his shoulder.)

Uragon: Who the hell are you! (reaches for his sword)

Makko: Calm down little fella! I ain't gonna hurt ya. My name's Makko Hanabi. Who are you?

Uragon: I'm Uragon Midor. Why'd you grab me?

Makko: Sorry, I didn't try to scare ya or anything. I was just wondering why you were sitting here.

Uragon: You sure have a weird way of asking things then...If you must know, I was sitting here waiting for a class to begin but it doesn't seem like there are any teachers around.

Makko: I was just talking to a low ranking member of the Gotei 13. Apparently one of the teachers here started a rebellion with some other students and teachers, and they went and challenged a member of a noble clan. Word is that the leader of that clan took something from that teacher and he wanted it back something real bad. The Gotei 13 later came to find out that the teacher was right to go against the clan leader, but now the clan leader's brother has shown up and is causing all kinds of hell! While all of that is happening, the two principle of the academy are literally trying to kill each other.

(Jokingly) Uragon: Maybe I should rethink about becoming a member of the Gotei 13 then.

Makko: But that ain't the worst of it. Apparently this guy that collects zanpakuto has come into the Seireitei and is wreaking everything in his path. When that guy appeared, Captain Ukitake of Squad 13 fell ill and was actually saved by the leader of the rebel students.....Now there's a big rumor floating around the lower ranked shinigami that the leader of those rebel students is gonna be named the interim captain for Squad 13, but he has gone off to fight the guy hunting for zanpakuto!

Uragon: Wow, sounds like school won't be starting for a while then. But I have one question for you.

Makko: Shoot.

Uragon: Why are you talking like a cowboy?

Makko: It's the way I was raised. Deal with it!

Uragon: Okay. (He gets up) Do you want to go to the Squad 13 barracks to see what is going on?

Makko: Sure, let's get goin!

(They both shunpo towards the Squad 13 Barracks.)
a mile way, sits Ace on a building, watching Makko, and Uragon leave.

Ace: interesting. 'grins' Well time to see what else is going on. starts to jump from building to building.

(While walking on the way to Squad 13 Barracks. Uragon Midori Senses something)

Uragon: * he's eyes squint towards the ground, somethings bothering him * wait, can you feel that?

Makko: Dude, i can't feel anything

Uragon: Hmph, * he closes his eyes , while he touches the ground with his pointer* (thoughts * someones following us *)

Makko: Dude, what are you doing. You look dumb

Uragon: Idiot ! its not dumb its skills !, and someones following us.

Makko: WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER !

Uragon: *Hits his forehead with his hands, wiping it down his face* (thoughts *ugh he's even stupider than i thought he would be *) Wait i think i can sense him

Makko: ( holding his sword waiting for something to happen )

Uragon: *touches the ground with his finger senses the follower* HE'S OVER THERE Behind those Bolders.

( right when Makko is gonna slash the boulder, Uragon quickly did something )

Uragon: * Opening his hand towards the boulder, closing his eye * ( whispers: ranbu taishi )*Uragons eye opens wide* the boulder broke leaving some rock dust , smoking the area

Makko: *His Mouth Droped*

(THE SMOKE IS SLOWLY CLEARING AS THEY WAIT TO SEE WHO'S IN THE SMOKE)
over a year ago ouchi said…
To goku: if its only 1/4 of your power, then its useless.. its like you just boost you power a little bit and that wont do anything.. Im not saying that your zanpakuto is lame but try to analyze how to say the names of your abilities before being killed..
( AS THE SMOKE CLEARS THEY SEE A DARK FIGURE )

Uragon: (thoughts *hmph its a strong spiritual pressure*)

Makko: hey i see something

Uragon: * his eyes open wide * (Thoughts*ITS A HOLLOW!!*)

Makko: ITS A HALLOW !!

Uragon: Ugh *smacks his forehead again*

???: hehehe

(Uragon bust out his twin double blade, Also Makko's sword)

???: It seems you guys a low class losers, well good luck facing me. I'm Kierukage one of the strongest hallows out there. And you my friends are the first catch of the day.

Uragon: (thoughts *Gotta think of a plan*)
Ma-

Makko: HAAAAAAA ! HERE I COME YOU BASTARD !

Uragon: (thoughts *idiooot*)

Makko: (thoughts *Hmph ill show uragon im not weak*) RAIGAKUSAI ! (lightening surges through its sword)

Uragon: *Stares at Makko's sword* ...

( It slowly turn into night time )

Kierukage: *GRINS* (He disappeared within the shadows)

Uragon: *UGH*

Makko: Huh?

(THEY'RE VERY CLUELESS, AND SCARED TO EVEN MOVE. DON'T KNOW WHEN THE HOLLOW IS GONNA STRIKE)

Uragon: He's still here i could feel it

Makko: Yeah me too

Kierukage: BUWHAHA ! one of my main ability is to lurk in shadows.

(Kierukage Suddenly appears)

Kierukage: I'll give you a hint what else i can do *GRIN*

(Kierukage's shadow rushed too Makko's shadow)

Makko: Ugh, i can't move. ( Struggling )

Uragon: (thoughts*ugh, its to early to use bankai but ill just have to take my chances using this strategy)

Makko: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE JUST STA-

(Uragon Jumps High in the sky, The clouds move and the moonlights brightness shined so bright it only showed everyones shadow.)

Uragon: (thoughts*i could see Kierukage's shadow around Makko, hmph here goes nothing.* Reaches uragons pocket, was a chain)

Makko:(woah)

(Uragon throw his chain at Kierukage's shadow)

Kierukage: UUGGGH ! WHAAT THE?!

Uragon: *GRIN* ( hmph it worked) "Kazeniromo!"

(Wind surged through uragon's arm and onto the chain, it reached the shadow blowing it out of Makko's body)

Uragon: FINISH IT OFF !!!

Makko: (stands there hopelessly)

Uragon: (thoughts*whats wrong with him, ill just do it*) HAAAH !

(Uragon pulls out his one of his twin staff blades, Pulling on the chain rapped around Kierukage. Uragon brought himself to Kierukage pulling on the chain and stabed Kierukage in the head)

Kierukage: UGH You think im that weak?! HAHAHA ! think again

(Kierukage's pushes uragon off, but right when he was gonna attack a portal open behind him and was sucked in)

Uragon: (stand there, scared) i..i..could have died..

Makko: URAGON!! YOU OKAAAY !( running towards him )

(Uragon fell slowly to the ground.)

Makko: URAGOOOOOON !

(As Makko Stayed there with uragon, help is going to arrive. Until the portal came back..)

Uragon's 2 weapons looks like this.
Uragon's 2 weapons looks like this.
By the way, why are everyone's characters a variation of letters "R," "Y," "U," and "O?" They literally all sound the same...wow.

Prowler: Is this another of your disgruntled test subjects?

Ryu: ..What?

Sekhmet:(she smiles)

Prowler: And he's under the impression he can defeat us both. How naive.

Sekhmet: He has a habit of unrealistic thoughts. (she glances at him as he grinds his teeth). He doesn't realize the actually gap between our power levels. He's failing to see the actual reality of my power. He's blinded by some unfounded retribution for his beloved lover.

Prowler: ...oh. So he's never seen...

Sekhmet: (looks at prowler)

Prowler: ...the unfathomable and mysterious power of your bankai.(looks at Ryu) Legends are not always untrue, rather they become lost and poorly translated.

Ryu: ...legend?! What do you speak of?

Prowler: The legend that precedes even the soul society. A legend that for centuries, depicted a warrior with such ability and strength it could topple nations. A warrior with a sword that was forged by purely destructive forces...far beyond that of shinigami (Prowler is grabbed by the throat and thrown to the ground by Sekhmet).

Sekhmet: That's enough story-telling, Prowler.

Ryu: Why won't you release your bankai?

Ryo: If you're so powerful, you should!

Sekhmet: (looks down) Who are you to speak to me with such demands? Why do the lowest form of insects crowd around you, Ryu? They must smell your desparation and internal despair. Roaches always flock to the most convenient source of nourishment. If they're able to use your falty beliefs, perhaps they can accomplish something too. Now you must ask yourself, why are they befriending you. (suddenly prowler appears and graps her sword)

Prowler: I WANT ITS LEGENDARY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sekhmet: (her eyes widen as she goes to punch him and he catches her fist with his other hand) Descend to your rightful place, creature! (she kicks him in the stomach and back hands his face. He flies backwards and has a crazed look in his face).

Prowler: (craving her zanpakuto) You may choose to neglect the legends, but we both know it will surface at some point! I need that zanpakuto....

Sekhmet: Disgusting degenerate.

Ryu: (confused) What is going on?! What is he talking about...

Leyno: Legendary? Are these records or stories? ...i'm confused.

Sekhmet: ...galgalzzi.

(as her royal court walk toward the group, the skelton appears and begins opening the black doors. An overwhelming spiritual pressure begins pouring out as the doors slowly open. Several figures stand as black sihlouettes).

Lahash: I hope we're not too late for the festivities. (peering down at Prowler and Sekhmet. Behind him stands Sraosha, Dumah, Anahel, Semyaza, Naamah, and Aeshma). Well, your lack of response assures me, I am right on time. (smiles).

Ryo: Well now thats very interesting... You all notice how Sekhemet is slightly turned towards Ryu, right? That shows a slight hint of fear. Subconsious probably.
Ryu: Damn, why did he have to show up?! Even if Sekhmet does get beaten down, we'll be no match for Lahash!

Ryouji: What should we do, Ryu?

(In his mind) Ryu: I don't know what to do. If everything that Prowler said is true, we'll be no match for Sekhmet. And even if we do find a way to defeat both of them, which is a huge stretch in of itself, Lahash will kill us while we have our backs turned. Any way that we look at it, there is no escape.

Yokoshimo: So, have you come up with a plan?

Ryu: We will stay right here.

Leyno: Are you out of your mind?! We should try to escape while we have a chance!

Ryu: We lost that chance when Lahash showed up. If we try to escape now, he will just send his disciples after us. The only people out of the five of us that would have a chance of escaping are you (Leyno), Yokoshimo, and myself. Ryo would be too stubborn to run and Ryouji can't use shunpo.

Ryouji: So are you going to fight Galgalzzi?

Ryu: I guess I will, though my fight is with Zalbeseal and not him.

(He appears in front of Ryu) Galgalzzi: I can have him fight you, Ryu. I'm sure that he wouldn't mind ending you himself.

(Drawing his sword) Ryu: No, you'll do for now. After I'm done with you, my next target will be Sekhmet.

(As he says this, Yashnamiesh appears behind him. She attempts to bring her sword down upon Ryu, but he is just able to block it.)

Yashnamiesh: Though I was able to heal it, our last encounter left me with a scar. I will make you pay for that!

Ryu: Come now, two on one isn't exactly a fair fight. I guess there is no honor amongst Sekhmet's royal court.

Galgalzzi: Back off, Yashnamiesh. If you fight him like this, his chances of winning will increase. I will kill him and then you can hack at his corpse as much as you want after that.

(She backs off with a scowl on her face for being made a fool of by both Ryu and Galgalzzi.)

Ryu: Alright then, I guess we can finally start this little match. It shouldn't take long.

Galgalzzi: You're right, hybrid. It won't take long for me to kill you.

(They charge at each other and lock swords. Sparks fly as they continue to strike at each other.)

Galgalzzi: So you've improved some since your last fight with a member of the Royal Court.

Ryu: After getting burned by Sekhmet, I didn't really have much of a choice. (He breaks the lock of their swords and flips back.) Hado 63, Soren Sokatsui!

(The blast impact's Galgalzzi's sword but it does no damage and kicks up some smoke. Suddenly a purple flash comes at Ryu from with the smoke, but he is able to dodge it easily.)

Galgalzzi: Your speed has also increased. It seems that maybe you were just playing dumb.

Ryu: That's what I told Amaya and Kaoru. It still seems like no one wants to listen to me.

Galgalzzi: Very well then, I guess I will have to use some real power to defeat you then.

Ryu: Bring it on!
(While ryu and galgalzzi is fighting...)

Ryouji: I knew this will all happen.. But i never thought that it will be difficult like this..

Leyno: We're dealing with lahash and sekhmet, ryouji. What else would you expect?! Even if your a member of the royal guards, you cant just go easy on them two.

Ryouji: Im not referring to them. I've never seen lahash and sekhemet fight and as i see it, i know they are powerful but im sure i can put a fight on them.

Leyno: I heard that the members of the royal guards are not just expert in combat, they also possesses great zanpakuto abilities. Is that what you meant by putting a fight on them.

Ryouji: Your right about that..

Leyno: Then theres nothing to be worry about. Wait! You said your not referring to lahash and sekhemet, then who's your referring to?!

Ryouji: Im talking about the prowler.. Its dangerous if i use my zanpakuto abilities in this battle, it might caught the his eyes.. That will be more problem if that happened. *sigh* Such a pain..

Leyno: Then how will you fight without using your zanpakuto abilities?!

Ryouji: I guess i'll just have to use an alternative way to fight without using it..

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
*Minor Scenes* Just preparing for the battle..
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze is tending to the people and the mess when he felt massive power.

Blaze: Damn, why is it that every tim Ryu runs of he gets into huge fights? It seems he just goes out and finds them. Oh well, might as well go. (A blade comes down at Blaze, but it is blocked.) You again huh? Why can't you just leave me alone.

Kazegami: I need someone to control sense squad 4 gotten the toxins out of those captains.

Blaze: What ever( He flings her off of him with ease) Let's go. (He shunpos away in order to keep innocent people from getting hurt.
laugh
I just got to thinking, and Crazieone is right (as ususal). Ever since I brought in Ryu, a lot of posters have been using variations of his name. It makes me feel a little weird to have started a trend, hehe!
tongue
Ryo isnt a variation of Ryu. I had made Ryo ages ago. I just thought it would be fun to introduce my most OP chracter. But your right tere are a lot of chracters now with those kind of names.
(Galgalzzi shunpos to Ryu and kicks him in the stomach. Then he punches him in the face, which sends Ryu flying. Ryu lands but does not immediately get up.)

Galgalzzi: You should remember this from your fight with Zalbeseal. Hado 90, Kurohitsugi!

(Ryu is surrounded by a black box that soon disappears. Like in his battle with Zalbeseal, Ryu is cut up but immediately stands up.)

Galgalzzi: How could you still be standing after that attack?! Not even a Captain could have survived that!

Ryu: It's called strategy. I figured that you would try to use something like Kurohitsugi so I concentrated my reiatsu around my body. It formed a rudimentary barrier and kept your attack from doing any real damage. I didn't fight you with my shikai before now because I needed all of my concentration focused on the barrier.

Galgalzzi: It doesn't matter. There is still no way that you can defeat a member of the Royal Court. You never have!

(He glares at Galgalzzi) Ryu: That may be true, but it only because I could not focus. Now that Senna is back where she belongs, I can focus again.....Burn into the Skies, Kasai Fenikkusu! (the shikai appears) Let's do this!

(Ryu shunpos behind Galgalzzi and slashes his back with a Boukaheki Surasshu, which sends him into the ground. He then turns around and says something to Galgalzzi.)

Ryu: Did you really think that I was going to waste my time with you, Galgalzzi? My main target has always been Sekhmet. She is going to pay for hurting Senna and she is going to tell me what I want to know, Bankai or not.

(Turning away from Prowler) Sekhmet: You are a fool to think that you can take down a member of my Court so easily, Ryu. And I don't know what you want me to tell you.

Ryu: First of all Sekhmet, I didn't want to take him down. I only wanted to get him out of my way! (He charges at her and locks swords with her) And second, I will do whatever it takes to make you pay for hurting Senna!

Sekhmet: I honestly don't understand you Ryu. I give you back your love and then you still want to kill me.

Ryu: You wouldn't understand because you don't care about anyone but yourself. You use those around you for your own personal gain or amusement and then throw them away like garbage when you have no further use for them! I can't stand someone that has such a disregard for life the way you do. You don't deserve the title of Shinigami and you don't deserve the royalty that was handed to you!

(Calmly) Sekhmet: Just the reaction that I would expect from a fool. You still forget that I am the reason that you are as strong as you are today. Had it not been for me, Azriel would have killed you long ago. I told you that I wanted you as a member of my Royal Court and I meant that. With the right guidance, your power could have been great. Probably greater than mine.....But you lacked the determination to gain that power because your precious Senna had returned to you and gave you a reason not to train harder. So I took her from you so that you would train, only I didn't expect you to turn to a hollow for help. When you approached me the last time and once again declared that you would save Senna, I "cut" her ties with me so that I could be done with you.

Ryu: But you sent Amaya and Kaoru after me.

Sekhmet: No, those two were just being hotheaded and they suffered the consequences. I had actually intended to leave you be but I have changed my mind and will now administer your punishment..(She thinks for a moment)..I think that I will brush you aside and then go to kill Senna. Her death will be more pain for you than your own death.

(He looks down) Ryu: If you lay ONE hand on her, (He looks up with his Hollow mask on) I will unleash so much Hell upon you that even the devil will be forced back by fear!

(Grinning) Sekhmet: I can't wait to see you try.
Yokoshimo:looks like everybody is fighting their hardest which means ill have to fight too(shunpos over to Dumah)i heard you almost killed my brother and for that you will pay

Dumah:that kid was your brother well it doesn't matter you seem equally weak you peasant

Yokoshimo:well if you think you can take me down easily than lets fight and see if you can

Dumah:you are stupid to fight me

Yokoshimo:well then lets see
-----------------------------------------­---
i have no idea what im doing cause i didn't read from post one to this post i only read some so i dont know Dumah's powers yet
big smile
im wondering how people would feel like if i made a goku zanpakto(im not really)but if i did
As Uragon starts to come to, he feels a strange pressense.

Uragon: ww- wh-

Makko: Shussh, the hollow is commming back.

Uragon jumps up from shock: WHAT?!

The hollows, reatsu becomes more noticeable and strong.

A portal opens and the hollows, Kierukage shadowy figure descends from the portal.

Kierukage: hahaha! you think im that easy to beat? 'takes a few step towards them'

Uragon gets up: STOP! 'takes out sword but cringes as he moves'

Makko: Uragon! you need to stop, i'll do it.

Uragon: shut up you're to we-

Kierukage whacks Uragon to the side, he lands hard and creates a small crater.

Makko thoughts: DAMN, i need to help Uragon, 'he tries to shunpo toward him'

Kierukage: where do you think your going 'the shadows reach Makko and Makko stays in place' HAH! now come to me, so i can kill you...

Makko stands there and doesn't move.

Kierukage: what? i said come here!! 'Makko doesnt budge'

???: Interesting power, too bad its really easy to over take.

Makko turns to see a boy: H- HEy aren't you the principal? what was it again, ACE!

Ace: Nice to meet you.

Kierukage: BRAT! what did you do with my dinner??

Ace: like what you did CONTROLLED it. 'grins'

Kierukage: Whatever, 'he sends spikes made of shadows'

Makko: DUDE! DODGE!!

The spikes are aimed directly at Ace but it stops right in front of him.

Kierukage: WHAT???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Ace: Controlling it, with my zanpaktou.

Kierukage: How can you its not even released.

Ace: it doesn't need to be, i just need to make contact with it to use it, thats how close i'am with Tsukaite.

Kierukage: 'angered' DAMN YOU!! 'TRIES to lunge foward'

Kierukage starts to suffocate, he tries to grasp for air but nothing happens, he slowly turns purple.

Makko toughts: The principle's powers are interesting, but how is he doing it?

Uragon slowly gets up to see what is happening: WOAH, this i can't believe i missed the beginning.

Ace: 'overing Uragon' Child, there was no beginning to this fight at all. A battle never even took place.

Kierukage: 'raspy voice' How are you doing this?

Ace: My zanpaktou is also good at poisons, lets just say you were too distracted to not see my poison.

Kierukage realizes that there is a purple fog trail leading to Ace's zanpaktou and that it made contact with him.

Ace: 'grins' Bye. You two kill him.

Makko: 'nods and unsheathes his sword and in one slash, Kierukage is beheaded and dissolves in the air' YEA.

Uragon gets up: ....

Makko: yo principle! 'looks to the side but Ace already vanished' Where'd he go??

Uragon: 'shrugs'
Ryo shunpos in between Ryu and Sekhemet.

Ryo: Give me a second here. Ryu Calm down. Control your anger. No fight is won on emotions. Control your self.

Ryu: Out of my way! I will make her pay for what shes done!

Ryo: Not in this state.... If you cant control yourself how can you control your power?
(As uragon gets up and the sun finally rises he turns to Makko)

Uragon: There's something i must do, im sorry but i have to leave

( As the wind blue dust went in to Makko's eyes )

Makko: * rubs his eyes * bu-

( Uragon's disappearance cuts Makko's word and without a doubt, uragon leave's him )

Makko: what a mysterious person...
Ryouji: Im warning you ryu! if you lose control again to your hollow powers, i have no other choice but to kill you so listen to ryo and calm your self..

Minor Scenes

To Goku: You dont need to do that, you already have an OP zanpakuto.. And it really sucks.. Even where all different in power and abilities, we must maintain the balance so all of us can do their part.. If one of the characters must die, then he or she must die so the story will be more exciting and balanced..

I dont care if some of you dont agree with me but im only telling the truth..
Man Ouchi...... We need others to post
sad
Sorry guys, I had posted something a few minutes ago, but it was really long and stupid. So I deleted it. Sorry if you thought it was an update on the story.
Blaze and Kazegami fight viciously and neither can seem to get an advantage.

Blaze: This is taking to long. Shikai Arise Yin and Yang.! ( His blades transform and a new power comes over Blaze. He shunpos behind her and makes a large cut on her back and makes her fall to the ground. She is stunned for the moment.) I will leave you here for now and finish this matter later. If you follow me i will kill you. (he Shunpos away towards the major battle that is being conspired)

Kazegami: (The body melts away) He has become stronger. I will have to be careful fighting him.
smile
(Ryo betwen Ryu and Sekhmet).

Ryo: Ryu, calm....(before Ryo can finish his sentence, a massive black cloud strikes him and slams him into the ground with such force it sends shockwaves and generates a crater).

Azriel: It's not within my nature to act without orders, but you were aggrivatingly rude just moments ago.

Ryo: (prepares to stand up)

Azriel: I wasn't finished (slowly pointing his finger at Ryo) Bakudo 95: Divine Spires. (Sparkling spears fall from the sky and slam onto Ryo. Two on each arm and leg and four on his back. The spires slowly pierce his flesh and burrow into the ground). This particular spell is forbidden because it places the victim in excruciating pain.

Ryo: (grinding his teeth and muffling his agony) BASTARD!

Azriel: Children should never try and play games with adults. (Leyno tries to catch Azriel off guard, but he stops his sword his knuckles. His back still to Leyno, he points his other hands finger backwards). More trash? Hado 64: Cosmic river (a bright colorful display of energy particles explode from Azriel's fingers. They strike leyno and smash him into a rock formation. The energy mass has completely engulfed him and is pummeling him relentlessly into the wall. The energy stops flowing and a tattered and bloody Leyno falls to the ground). (glances at Ryo who is completely immobolized and sets his eyes on Senna and Ryouji. (he slowly walks toward them. They clutch their swords and are hesitant to react).

Ryu: SENNA! (notices Azriel has set his eyes on Senna and attempts to intercept Azriel's path. He shunpos with great speed to engage Azriel, but Sekhmet responds with unfathomable speed. As if Ryu was moving in slow motion, she watched his movements and was in front of him before he could venture 10 feet from his position. Ryu is slammed in the face by Sekhmet's fist and flies in the distance landing on the ground).

Sekhmet: (She appears in front of him). I can read your movements with such ease. Their is absolutely no strain involved. Even better, I can quickly intercept your course.

Ryu: (completely caught off guard) Inner-monologue: I don't understand. I was moving at such a high speed using my shunpo, but she was still able to stop me, mid-shunpo. How is she so fast?

Sekhmet: You're probably mulling answers as to how I engaged you so quickly and counter measures. I assure you, it's all from experience. Though you may be considerably faster than other shinigami, even perhaps breaking even with a Vice-captain, to me your movements are sluggish. I'm highly atuned to mimic, pinpoint and counter all flash steps. Yamamoto trained me remarkably well. You're always somebody when trained by the most powerful shinigami in a 1,000 years.

Ryu: So you saw all my movements as if I was moving along a well-narrated track. Fine...(he flash steps and begins a variation of movements to try and throw her off and get to Senna).

Sekhmet: So silly...(Ryu is knocked from his flash step down to the ground, but it appeared as if Sekhmet didn't move). These games are so tempting, Ryu, but I'd rather not play them.

Ryu: (panting) I need to save senna SO GET OUT OF MY WAY! (they clash swords, but he cannot seem to move her or budge her position) DAMNIT, HE'S GONNA KILL HER!

Sekhmet: You certainly do treat her like a helpful child, Ryu. However, you approached me with this sanctimonious attitude, claiming your'e going to defeat me. You avoided my royal court just so you could engage in battle with me. Of course, you arrogantly seek out vengeance and retribution, but as soon as something else arrives you disengage from those previous resolitions. Sorry, Ryu, you wanted to defeat me so here I am. You don't get to proclaim your superiority and raise your blade to me, just to run away. The audacity, too. You, Ryu, are going to be the figure that would end my life. You labor under the delusion that you, of all people, will defeat me? Among all the powerful captains who cannot over power my royal court, you will be the savior. It's laughable.

Ryu: (he tries to get past her, but she fires a pale orange beam at him with he tries to deflect but is over-powered). Senna...hold on.

Sekhmet: It's time we end this, Ryu. Once I defeat you, I promise you'll never be able to save another person again. Senna will be the first to become a victim of your blind search for power. Set the air ablaze, Cenusa Fuoco (fire rages from her blade and stampedes across the entire area. Everything is completely consumed and destroyed by the release. The flames devour all the buildings and trees, filling the sky with a thick black smoke. The flames gush from her blade like an ocean feeding a waterfall).

Galgalzzi: She's released her shikai...

Zalbeseal: I do hope all the others took appropriate shelter by distancing themselves atleast a good 150 feet.

Yahanmiesh: What a beautiful sight...her zanpakuto is something to praise.

Veznesel: Let's hope she doesn't release her bankai...

Prowler: Indeed...(they all look at him and step away in disgust).

Veznesel: Don't you have some low-level shinigami to steal zanpakuto from?

Prowler: Now, now...i'll steal your zanpakuto later.

Zalbeseal: (grins). What a silly creature. You labor under such delusions.

(in the distance, Azriel, Senna, and Ryouji flash step further away from the flames, as does anyone in the vicinity).

Azriel: (Looks at Ryo and Leyno) Still completely helpless. (turns his head to Senna). It looks like this child will be the only one to help you. Scared, girl?

Senna: (backs up, but can feel the heat and spiritual pressure pouring from Sekhmet's shikai) ...Ryu, why did you have to do this again.

Azriel: I can assure you, he will die with time.

Senna: (turns and scowls at Azriel). Shut up!

Azriel: Your voice quivers as those words slide from your lips. You're not fooling anyone. That boy, there, can barely control his spiritual pressure.

Ryouji: ...who are you?

Azriel: Does it really matter? You'll be dead very shortly. In fact...(he appears behind Ryouji and slashes him across the back with his blade and punts him across the ground. Senna tries to intercept, but the force from Azriel swinging his blade slams her away).

Senna: (helps Ryouji up) Please, be more careful. That's Azriel, a member of the royal court. However, he's not just any simple shinigami. He's much, much, worse. He is always entrusted with completing the most stealthy and dangerous tasks for Sekhmet. Not because he is replaceable, but because his skills surpass almost all others.

Ryouji: I noticed his speed is exempliary and he has such honed precision.

Senna: Not to mention he's dramatically strong...we best be careful. If we do this together, we may have a fighting chance.

Azriel: (appears above them) Using this opportunity to convene? (as he speaks her fires a pale green energy smashes into the ground with extreme force. Luckily, they both dodged the blast). Was I interupting a conference on how to battle me?

Senna: ...tch.

Ryouji: What are we going to do? (Azriel fires another pale green beam, but they dodged it).

Azriel: (his shadow evaporates from the ground and becomes his blade) I believe this is the perfect opportunity to release my shikai.

Senna: ....

Ryouji: What now?

Senna: I've never seen it.

Azriel: (staring at the two with no emotion). Cast your shadow, Yamayana Yarayishii (a sinister pulse resonates from his blade and rushes out like stampeding elephants. It knocks over Senna and Ryouji as the ground becomes black and the sky darkness. Silky, black matter swirles around Azriel and surround the entire area).

Senna: (the black matter swirls around her. She tries to jump back but the black matter grabs onto her and throws her against the ground). Ugh...what is with this stuff?

Ryouji: I suggest we try and avoid it...it has a sinister aura.

Azriel: Ryu isn't here to save you, girl. That wall of flames has him nicely trapped, but he'll soon be dead. Sekhmet's blade his pierce his heart and burn his body.

Senna: No! (she charges, swinging her blade. As she speeds toward him, the black matter lingers through the air like black fog and catches her like a fly in a web. It wraps around her she struggles to free herself, but the more she struggles the more it adheres to her body. The black matter begins to cut her flesh and clothing). Ahhh! It's cutting my skin! (Ryoujin begins to slash through the mist and grabs her hand as the fog wraps around him) SOKATSUI (she fires the blasting giving them enough momentum to escape the black matter).

Ryouji: That was close...that stuff became sharp, piercing our skin.

Senna: I know...it appears it's more than just a mist. Let's do this from a distance, then. SOREN SOKATSUI!

Ryouji: SOREN SOKATSUI! (the blasts barrel toward Azriel, but as they head toward him they seem to shrink in size and energy, to them be stopped completely by the mist. They quickly accumulate a thick layer of mist and dissipate).

Ryouji: That didn't exactly work...it's time for shikai.

Senna: I guess so...

Azriel: Release your bankai, if'd you prefer. It won't help.

Sekhmet: (her flames pursue Ryu. He tries to escape them, but they quickly counter all his moves and counters. The speed of the flames increase and begin burning Ryu and he fights them off). You can't even handle my shikia, Ryu. Why would you want me to release my bankai?

(from a distance)

Lahash: Look at the poor boy try and boast strength toward my dear sister. It's absolutely pathetic.

Sraosha: The captains are arriving, lord Lahash.

Lahash: Let them...I would like to see them witness all this death and destruction.
Ryouji: Senna..

Senna: What is it ryouji?

Ryouji: Let me fight him first..

Senna: Are you out of your mind?! He merely killed us..

Ryouji: Just trust me.. (He draws his sword slowly..)

Senna: Dont be so stupid ryouji! You'll die!

Azriel: So you want to fight alone? Hahaha! How foolish.. You think you can defeat me? Show me your shikai!

Ryouji: Dont worry i'll do it..

Senna: I wont let you fight him alone ryouji!! Didn't you heard what ive said?! He is a member of the royal court!!

Ryouji: Senna, you forgot something...

Senna: Wha... What?

Ryouji: Im a member of the royal guards.. (As he said that to senna, he release his shikai..) Time's Up! Keiji Kakari! (He sweep his sword and it turned to reversed edge..)

Senna: A reversed edge sword??

Azriel: HAHAHAHA!! Among all shinigami that ive fought, your zanpakuto is the worst that ive seen! How can you kill me if your sword is reversed edge?! You have greatly lessen the chance to tickle me..

Ryouji:(Calmly speaking) You've insulted my zanpakuto quite enough.. I'll kill you...

Senna: RYOUJI DONT DO IT!!

Ryouji: To late senna..

Azriel: Come to me and face your death!!

(In just a blink, ryouji vanished in front of senna and suddenly azriel was shocked that ryouji instantly got to his back..)

Azriel: What the?!

Ryouji:(He said silently..) Surprised?...

(As ryouji said it, he slashes azriel's back and falls to the ground..)

Senna: How did ryouji get in his back instantly? Does he had such a great speed like ryu?

(After the smoke faded, Azriel is standing as he looks fiercely to ryouji..)

Azriel: You pest! I'll kill you for putting a mark on my back!

Ryouji: That's not just a mark.. I'll show you the power of time..

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
I forgot to post my shinigami and zanpakuto for a long time before i started joining here... Sorry guys.. XD
Name:Ryouji Fujiwara

Birthdate: March 16

Affiliation: Vizard

Appearance: wears a normal shinigami clothes but the sleeves is slight fitted and has a hood..

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Ichigo's hair
Eye Color: Black
Height: 169 cm (5'6½")
Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)

Description: Very lazy and always late.. always caught sleeping or yawning.

Personality: eventhough he has a keen intellect, he always go to his natural instincts.

Catchphrase: *sigh* such a pain..

History: he is a childhood friend of hisagi, when kensei muguruma tries to save them from a hollowfied soul(turn back the pendulumn arc), kensei didn't notice that one of hisagi's friends(ryouji) was accidentally hit by the hollow and later on undergo to hollowfication but miraculously thru the help of his zanpakuto that been awakwned by his hollowfication, ryuji defeated his inner hollow and became a vizard. thru the years he hide his identity as a vizard until he was promoted to the zero division squad. Only the god king and his captain knows that he is a vizard.

Dislikes: being disturbed when sleeping.

Battle Data

Fighting Style: always observing the opponent before making a move..

Offense:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Defense:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Agility:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Kido:100
Intelligence:100
Physical Strength:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)

overall: 300(500 when wearing a hollow mask)

Hollowfication

Hollow Mask: Ryouji's hollow mask resembles a "iron mask". When wearing his hollow mask, ryouji's sclera turn completely black and his irises become yellow and also his hair rises.

Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Ryouji's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength, defense, offense and speed/agility.

-Enhance Strength
-Enhance Offense
-Enhance Defense
-Enhance Speed/Agility
-High-Speed Regeneration
-Cero Oscuras "Dark Zero": A highly powerful black cero.
Ryu: You ask why I want you to bring out your bankai? And you ask why I still fight you? After all of this time, you should know the answers to those questions!

Sekhmet: I had nearly forgotten that you desire to know the truth about your past. Very well, I will tell you what you want to know before I finally end you.....Your father was in fact a Vasto Lorde Hollow and your mother was a shinigami. Your father had left Hueco Mundo because he believed that hollows should not devour other souls and because he believed that Shinigami and Hollows could coexist. Your mother was a servant to my clan, but she was filled with a sickening kindness. They met in Rukongai, fell in love with each other, and gave birth to you. Three years after your birth, Zalbeseal found out about it and told me. I had both you and your father brought before me so that I could execute you myself. I had just finished with your father when your mother came in a took your blow for you. Thinking that you would die on your own, I had Zalbeseal erase your memory of the event and returned you to Rukongai. I had originally sent Wiseman to ensure your death, but I changed my mind and decided that I would take you on as a member of my Royal Court. So I had Wiseman shape everything in your life up until you entered the Shinigami Academy. Everything else you already know about.

Ryu: That still doesn't tell me why you killed them in the first place!

Sekhmet: They created an abomination that would bring about the end of the Soul Society. They brought you into this world. Shinigami and Hollows are never meant to be together.....As for you wanting me to release my bankai, I have no idea why.

(Ryu stands there in awe of this final revelation. What he want so desperately to know was actually the last thing that he ever expected.)

Ryu: So I really was groomed by you up to the point of my hollowfication. (Tears of blood flow down his mask) What my parents died for...I have betrayed their sacrifices.

Sekhmet: So this is the extent of your resolve. You are truly pathetic, Ryu. I am now thankful that I did not make you a member of my Royal Court.

(His head down) Ryu: You asked me why I want you to release your bankai. (His mask bonds itself to his face and he looks up) I want to kill you while you are at your best! (In his mind: This is for my parents and Senna) BANKAI!!! KUUKICHU KASAI FENIKKUSU!!!

Sekhmet: How embarrassing it is to have to fight such an opponent. Someone that thinks that by fighting with his emotions will win him a battle is nothing more than a brute that has no purpose in life. I will end this quickly.

------------------------------

(In her mind) Senna: Ryu, don't do this! All that you are going to do is get yourself killed.

(To her mind) Ryu: I can't hold back my anger at her any more Senna. If I die today, at least I will have died trying to protect everyone close to me.

Senna: Ryu, why did it have to come to this?
Zanpakuto Name: Keiji Kakari "timekeeper"

Description: Its just a normal katana. The shape of its cross guard is circle with roman numeral writings. it will look like a clock. Just like this link (i hope it works..)

Shikai:

Release Command: Matta nashi "time's up"

Desciption: The blade of the sword will turn into reverse edge. (just like kenshin himura's sword)

Shikai Abilities: (always in effect even in bankai state)

1st ability:
-Teleportation (if you know 4th hokage of naruto, you will know what teleportation i meant)
2nd ability:
-Jikan no Hizumi "Time warp": as long as he had been to that place, he will just slash in the air and a portal will come out to go to that place.
3rd ability: its the most complicated to expalin so bare with me..
-the 3rd ability is within the reverse edge sword. Anything that it hits will undergo thru this:
if the owner of the sword says "Gezikou", the movements of the opponent and everything that it has been hit will suddenly increase and if it says "Kyuugen", the movements of the opponent and everything that it has been hit will suddenly decrease.

Bankai:

Keiji kakari no ma "timekeeper's eye"

bankai abilities:

1st ability: (This is activated when ryouji releases his bankai.)
-jikokugan "time eye": everything the owner sees is in slow motion and the owner must release this first before he can use the other bankai abilities. It will look like this but the hands of the clock is not included link (im very sorry for the link..XD)

2nd ability:
-jikan hanten "time reversal": its like inoue's power "time ignorance". It will ignore everything that had happened and bring back the time. The Consequence of using this ability is if the owner has use its bankai and it took him 1 hour, he will not be able to use its bankai for 1 year. 1hr is equivalent to 1yr.. if 30mins, it is equivalent to 6 months and so on..

3rd ability:
-Teishijikan (I will not include this in our story because this is the OP ability of my zanpakuto..)

I'll say this the trump card of Ryouji's time abilities..
hope u like it..
So usin your zanpakuto from the forum huh. Glad you made changes.
ouchi-if you saw what i said well than you wold have seen the i said not really in parentheses you are acting as if i really am and if you are talking about my current characters zanpakto well even you agreed that it was to weak after i said that it will only unleash 1/4 of the attacks full power if i dont say the name of the attack
Ryo on the ground, still held there by the Kido.

Ryo: Crap.... Aparantly i underestimated the others.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (Ryo unleashes a huge amount of reiatsu. The kido shatters) Shatter Perceptions FUSHO PAWA!! (Ryo quickly shunpos closer to Azriel) That was quiet a childish display Boy! You seriously thought that would hold me.... Ryouji please let me fight him. I dont like being treated like a lesser warrior.
I WANNNA BATTLE SOMEONE >;[
put Uragon in any story then ill fight you >:)