Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1155

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Senna: (begins spinning her sword as ryu watches. Suddenly the two figures jump toward ryu and engage him. They unleash bakudo, which catch his legs. He falls to the ground and senna releases her attack)

Ryu: (he suddenly breaks free of the kido, firing bakudo nine, grabbing both figures and throwing the them into her blast, simultaneously escaping. The blast burrows into the two, shattering their bodies).

Veznesel: (torso stretched from her cloud, chin laying on her hand) This is quite the spectacle.

Ryu: HADO 32: Okasen!!! (the pale yellow energy comes crashing from above. It collides with Veznesel, throwing her into the ground. He points his hand toward senna and unleashes a sokatsui)

Senna: (she dodges it, but suddenly is bound by a bakudo)

Ryu: Bakudo 63: Sajo Sabaku!(the rope wraps around Senna).

Senna: you used that bastardly ash clone!

Ryu: Yep! (smiles) I unleashed the kido on veznesel, replaced myself with the clone quickly and then caught you off guard. Good, huh?

Senna: No...(suddenly her body disintegrates)

Ryu: (he lunges forward) Senna...

Veznesel: (laughing echoes from the background and dark matter thrusts forward, ensnaring Ryu. It whips him around, smashing him across the ground and slamming him into a building). Silly, boy… Haven’t you learned by now that your pitiful attacks are useless against me.

Ryu: (lifts himself off the ground, but is grabbed once against by the black tentacles and smashed into the ground, repeatedly)

Veznesel: Once I know you’ve suffered and all your bones are broken, I will consume your soul. You will then forever serve me.

Ryu: (bloody) Never!! Where is Senna?

Veznesel: Bankai…

Ryu: …(his eyes widen)

Veznesel: I’m not initiating my bankai, I am asking you to use yours. You unleashed it, so now use it. Couple it with your mask and come at me with all that you have.
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(He glares at her) Ryu: Be careful what you ask for, Veznesel. (His mask design suddenly appears on the helmet of his bankai.) Here I come!

(Ryu flaps the wings of his bankai and barrels towards Veznesel at an astounding speed. During the charge, his right gauntlet bursts into flames and takes the shape of a sword. When Ryu reaches Veznesel, he punches the flaming gauntlet at Veznesel and attempts to stab her, but she blocks it with her bare hands.)

Veznesel: Is that all, shinigami? Is that all that your pathetic excuse for a bankai can do?

(He smirks) Ryu: Not a chance. (He flaps his wings and is able to retreat back by about 30 feet. Ryu wraps his wings around himself and begins to spin. As he spins, fire begins to pour out from the wings. Still spinning, Ryu launches himself towards her.) Kazan Supairaru! (Volcanic Spiral)

(Veznesel does not even attempt to stop the attack. She allows Ryu to charge at her and continues to look on in disgust. When he reaches her and attempts to collide with her body, he merely passes through her. When he finally stops spinning, Ryu looks back at her with a look of shock on his face.)

Ryu: How? How could that happen? That attack is one of the strongest in my aresenal. How could it just pass through her?!

(She disappears and then reappears behind him, putting a hand on his shoulder) Veznesel: I told you that your attacks were useless against me.....Let me show you the correct way to use kido. Hado 32: Okasen.

(The blast collides with Ryu's back and forces him into the ground. He tries to get up, but is forced even further into the ground by another Okasen. After the second blast, Veznesel decides to let Ryu get up. She watches as he slowly makes it to his feet.)

Veznesel: Look at yourself, shinigami. Even with your bankai and hollowfication combined, you cannot even withstand such a small kido. It is like I said before; she does not need you, you need her. Even someone as headstrong as yourself can see that.

(In his mind) Ryu: If I can't come up with something soon, I'll end up in the same position that I put Senna in.
Tesoura: (she takes her finger and wipes the blood on her arm. She draws her hand toward her face and peers upon the blood and smiles) To wound me is quite an accomplishment, Shinigami. Don't place all your luck in one hand, however.

Leyno: I'm thinkin' my luck is pretty good and it will only continue to get better.

Tesoura: You believe that to be true at the present moment. However, life has a peculiar way of demonstrating just how naive individuals can be.

Leyno: Enough with your anecdotes and advice, angel. (He speeds toward her and before contact, vanishes and appears above her blasting a mass of distorted energy downward. The distorted mass ripples through the air, crashing into Tesoura). It appears you were wrong once again, angel.

Tesoura: Was I now? (Leyno looks behind him in shock)

Leyno: How did you manage to escape...and

Tesoura: ...Simultaneously pass through your senses? What I stated before remains valid. Your luck is not absolute. You should begin to entertain that notion.

Leyno: (he claps his hands together and a concussive wave booms from his hands. It ripples through the air, speeding toward Tesoura).

Tesoura: (the blast is seconds from impacting her body when...) Submerge, Oseka....Escuro (with her blade facing toward Leyno, tremendous waves of energy erupts in front of her, swallowing Leyno's attack. The wall of energy begins to swirl and rushes down her blade and crashes into her body. The entire area, surrounding Tesoura, is consumed by the massive waves of water. The water, a-glow, rushes over Tesoura, displaying a watery silohouette. The walls speeds through her like a massive waterfall. The water generates a votex, causing Leyno to retreat to a safer distance. The water and energy swirl around the area and abruptly emplode, revealing the results of Tesoura's metamorphosis).

Leyno: Holy shit, not again. Another embodiment...

Tesoura: That would make things all the more convenient, would it not, Shinigami?

Leyno: (he listened to her voice echo beyond the waves that curl around her body)

Tesoura: (within a growing pool of energy) If this were the extent of my power, it would improve your chances. However, I am afraid, you are sorely mistaken. I match you, shikai to shikai, shinigami.

Leyno: (his eyes wide and he quickly collects himself. He slams his hands together generating a massive burst of pulsating energy. It collides with Tesoura, but her body explodes into vapor. Leyno realizes his feet are submerged in a pool of water. Her reflection appears in the water)

Tesoura: You're in such grave danger, shinigami. You should have fled when you had the opportunity. (Leyno jumps, to escape the rising water, but the water bursts into the sky, in the shape of a dark, watery pillar. The seemingly harmless water, feels like a fabric forged from blades. Its heavy, sharp, and excruciatingly painful. The pillar of water gushes upward, swallowing his entire body. Visible from inside the pillar, blood pours from his body, tainting the water. Suddenly a pulse is seen from inside the pillar, catapulting him out of the water. He lands on the ground, gasping for air).

Leyno: (panting) ...what the hell was that.

Tesoura: Not only must you worry about suffocation, but the harmful effects the water has upon contact with your body. (the water pools in one spot, rising, shaping her body. She glares at Leyno) I believe its time we end this charade.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Leyno recovers his breath and looks over at the watery Tesoura'

Leyno: You angels never stop surprising me. Its funny to think that we ever beat you.

Tesoura: Pretty words will do nothing to save you life now.

Leyno: I never expected them to. I was just stating a fact. While battling you, it almost feels like we're the students, and you are the teachers.

Tesoura: Our civilization existed long before yours. Many of our techniques have been stolen by your kind.

Leyno: Kidou was one of those stolen techniques, correct?

Tesoura: We were indeed the first ones to create it.

Leyno: In that case, this might be a little ironic.

Tesoura: What?

'Leyno shunpos behind her and fires a ripple at her, but it just breaks her apart. She then appears in the water'

Tesoura: Do you never learn?

'The pillar of water shoots up, but Leyno shunpos away and aims his hand toward it.'

Leyno: Hyōga Seiran!

'The wave if ice collides with the tower, and freezes the water surrounding it. Then he points a finger at it'

Leyno: Bakudo 4, Hainawa!

'The yellow tendril of reiatsu wraps around the frozen pillar'

Leyno: Hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden!

'From Leyno's hand comes a trail of electricity, which is sent along the rope of reiatsu in to the frozen water. Then, he appears right next to the pillar'

Leyno: This is it! Good bye, angel!

'Leyno gathers all of his energy in to the palms of his hands, and slams them together, sending out a gigantic shock wave that destroys everything around him'

Leyno: You were too confident.
Veznesel: (she floats around Ryu) Your attacks are pretty strong, but useless.

Ryu: ... (grits his teeth) How...? (inner-monologue: That cloud she's incased in, it helps her shape shift. I need to get rid of it).

Veznesel: Trying to conjure a way to win?

Ryu: Maybe! Kazan Supairaru!! (suddenly his ash clone explodes in her face and he comes spiraling from behind striking her. The cloud explodes and ryu's blade slams into the ground) ...I don't believe its over, come out.

Veznesel: (she begins to laugh) Ha ha ha ha...(from the shadows, she appears) Poor, Ryu, its just one failure after another.

Ryu: (he looks at his blade and scowls at Veznesel)

Veznesel: You're setting quite a precedent, really. (Ryu looks up at her) I know it's difficult to fathom now, but allow me to explain. You have continually battled the angels, with minimal success. The majority of your battles have ended in cosmic failure. Many may be considered losses for the entire soul society. After all, all that you do ripples not only throughout your life, but all that come in contact with you. That includes the soul society. All your failures, on some level, are indirectly finalizing the turn out for the entire battle. Unfortunately, not so much for the angles as for the gotei 13.

Ryu: What are you yammering on about?

Veznesel: Ha ha ha...(she floats toward him and cuffs her hand around his face) Isn't it obvious by now, Ryu? Every loss you incur has an impact on the morale of the gotei 13, whether they lead you to believe it or not. You're slowly killing their confidence in this war. ...your losses, Ryu, rather, shinigami, are a reflection of what is to come for the entire gotei 13. Despair has already laid waste to many members, so the others are just cattle in an open field at this point.

Ryu: ...bitch!

Veznesel: Harsh words have never solved your problems. That is a lesson you discovered quite quickly with Lady sekhmet. Of course, you may have forgotten all those lessons as your identity has been swallowed by those shinigami. Therefore, I should refrain from calling you Ryu. Shinigami, are all alike and have no single identity. However, someone close to me taught you that, right, shinigami?

Ryu: (has a flashback of when Traea unleashed her shikai and explained the demise of her people. He shakes it off) I will never GIVE IN TO YOUR TRICKS! I have an identity...

Veznesel: Oh, let me guess, you just haven't worked out all the kinks? Please, one understands their identity from an early age. It's an illusion that we must discover our identity, rather we should stop ignoring it and hiding beneath fake layers. You know who you are, you are frightened to face it. You're afraid, no, TERRIFIED that you'll become one of those mindless beasts. Well, embrace whatever you are running from, it will help you conquer any delusions you may have about victory. (she smiles as her arm forms from the shadow a becomes a giant scythe) Allow me to quicken your enlightenment, shinigami (suddenly blood spouts from her shoulder, and falls on the ground. she grabs her shoulder and looks behind her to see a mysterious man)

Rei: There are moments when you're not so impenetrable.

Veznesel: (veznesel's face no longer expressed joy. She has become angry and her eyes hostile) You grimy shinigami...(growling as she speaks the words; eyes boiling with hatred) I'll rip your limbs off and watch your blood paint the soil a ruby red (she speeds toward him, but blood gushes from other shoulder. She stops and begins to shriek. Her screams reverberate through the entire area, sending chills down listeners spines)

Ryu: Sensei!!!
(Ryu looks in shock at what has happened. The same woman that he couldn't lay a finger on had just been cut by his former teacher.)

Ryu: Sensei, what are you doing here?

Rei: It would appear to me that I am saving you. Have you truly forgotten everything that I taught you about fighting?

Ryu: How can you say that? All I've been doing is using what you taught me!

Rei: No you haven't. Watch me fight and see what I do.

(Rei stands there and waits for Veznesel to charge. As he sees her come at him with her scythe at the ready, Rei charges at her. As Veznesel swings her scythe down to behead him, Rei quickly jumps up and away from her strike. He flips behind her and sends a slash to her back and then lands on his feet.)

(She turns around to face him) Veznesel: How can you be that fast? I have never seen a shinigami move like that.

Rei: Then the ways of the Shinigami must have declined in the last 300 years. (He turns to Ryu.) Did you see what I did there, Ryu? Do you truly see the weakness in her form?

Ryu: No, I don't, Rei. You were moving too fast for me to see.

(Ryu is surprised by what happens next. Suddenly, Rei appears in front of him and slaps him hard across the face.)

Rei: Wake up! It's no wonder that you keep losing you fights, Ryu. You keep on falling asleep!

Ryu: Rei...

Rei: Out of the four of you, you had such an aptitude for being a great fighter. You were strong in mind, body, and spirit, but you have since declined. You have become nothing more than a liability to the cause that you fought for. You don't deserve the powers that you have, you don't deserve that sword in your hand, and you certainly don't deserve to have even been with that girl you told us you killed!.....Until you become the person that you were two years ago, you will never defeat another opponent.

(By now, Veznesel has begun another charge. This time she is aiming for Ryu instead of Rei. However, before she reaches her target, Rei pushes Ryu out of the way and locks blades with her. She is able to drive him back into a rock wall.)

Veznesel: You are nothing if you can't move around!

(He looks on at the spectacle before him and begins thinking about his life two years prior) Ryu: I have to become that person again? A cold and calculating killer, who thought that he was doing the right thing by stopping people with the potential to be evil, even though they hadn't done anything wrong yet! But I promised myself that I would leave that behind me after I entered the Academy.....But I'm not in the Academy anymore. Therefore, I can become that way again without breaking my promise.

(As Ryu is thinking to himself, Veznesel is taking advantage of the trapped Rei.)

Veznesel: You should have been paying attention to me instead of that degenerate brat. You are going to pay for that mistake, shinigami! (She holds out her palm and begins charging a cero.) Goodbye, bothersome shinigami.

(Veznesel prepares to fire her cero, but is stopped when a sword slashes through it. She jumps back as the cero implodes and creates a cloud of smoke. When it dissipates, she can see Ryu standing where she once was.)

Veznesel: Trying to save your sensei, shinigami. Such a thing for you to do is futile.

(Looking down) Ryu: Do you really think that Rei was pushed back because you caught him off guard...He let you put him into that wall. There's no doubt about that. (He looks up at her and scowls, his eyes appear shallow.) As for what you said about my attempt to save him being futile, we'll just have to see about that after I cut you.

(Ryu charges at her just as he had done several times before. Veznesel brings her scythe up and begins to bring it down, so that she can strike Ryu once he gets in range. Seconds before the scythe touches his skin, Ryu sidesteps to the left and slashes Veznesel's right arm.)

Ryu: You had better get serious, Veznesel; because, for once, I sure have.
Veznesel: (blood rolls down her arm as she looks up at Ryu and Rei) you filthy peasant…you brought your master (the ground begins to rumble and the air becomes heavy from the spiritual pressure pouring from Veznesel’s body). You rise with your master; I rise with the shadows.. (suddenly darkness blankets the entire area, clouds filling the nights sky). You may have risen while your master is present, but can you remain as so once he’s dead?

Ryu: (lunges backwards, alongside Rei) Do you sense it sensei?

Rei: Yes, unbelievable power is seeping from her body. It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen. And yet, its not energy, it’s a dense malice that resembles energy. Her spiritual pressure is beyond what I am familiar with…

Ryu: …what do you mean?

Rei: Concentrate, Ryu. Can’t you feel it?

Ryu: I’ve felt this before, Sensei. It just feel…evil and massive

Rei: Her emotions are seeping into her spiritual pressure…this is a nightmarish Reiatsu. She has done some horrible things…

Veznesel: Why thank you! And I plan on adding more to the list! (suddenly black fog rushes in and surrounds them) You think you’re quite agile, don’t you old man?

Rei: hmph. I’m not old.

Veznesel: You’re have time to ripen once you’re a part of me. (suddenly an arm slams into the two from the fog and they crash into the ground. The fog clears show veznesel ascending in her cloud) You think that your speed can rival mine. Well, you’re sorely mistaken, shinigami. You may be a master, but you know nothing of mastery.

Rei: This is about to get very ugly, Ryu. Stay alert..

Ryu: You need to leave, go and find a safe place. (he is smacked in the face)

Rei: I was your master and I still am, so show respect.

Ryu: I don’t want you to get hurt…

Rei: Concentrate less on me and more on our opponent. Her reaitsu is becoming denser and more massive…

Veznesel: It’s time I free myself of this heavy burden (her cloud begins to swirl and eminate a thick, grayish energy. It generates a vortex, reaching all the way to the ground. Suddenly the cloud explodes sending out a massive cascade of black smoke).

Ryu: Another release…

Rei: I’m not sure…its like…she has vainished. This is puzzling.

(the smoke begins to clear and a slender figure is seen kneeling in the darkness)

Ryu: Veznesel...!!!

Rei: It’s like she’s a completely different person! Her spiritual signal is starkly different, I almost didn’t recognize her.

Veznesel: (kneeling on the ground, she begins to lift herself up with just her legs. Her arms, still at her side, flail as her legs stabilize. Thick, black silky hair covers her face, but a gust of wind carries it to the side. She lifts her head and her golden eyes glare at the two. She slightly grins through the darkness.)

Ryu: She’s revealed her true form, from beneath her protective cloud. Why? Why would she make herself more vulnerable..

Rei: I don’t…(Rei ‘s sentence is interrupted as his body is thrusts backward, slamming into the city with tremendous velocity and force)

Ryu: (still looking at Veznesel, begins to turn his head, but something collides with his back sending him flying forward with incredible speed. He crashes into buildings and ends up in a pile of rubble).

Veznesel: (standing in the same location, displays no response. Suddenly, the two are thrown down where they once stood)

Ryu: …Sen….sei…

Rei: …ugh, that was painful. (he begins to get up, but grabs his side)

Ryu: You must have broken a riiiibbb….(he leans over in pain, as he back is throbbing)

Rei: You, too, suffered injuries, student.

Ryu: What happened…

Rei: …she happened.

Veznesel: (she looks down on them from where she stands. Her eyes glow within the darkness) Too quick for you? Shall I tone it down, now that you understand what true agility looks like; Rather, what it looks like.

Ryu: …I didn’t even see or sense her move.

Rei: …surprisingly, neither did I. Once she was free of that cloud cover, her speed became more than I could handle. So it seems…

Ryu: …impossible.

Vezensel: The old man is correct. I gave up one form of defense for another. The energy that covered me was much to heavy to move around with too much speed.

Ryu: HEAVY?!

Vezensel: Yes, did you think I was always that sluggish? I have the ability to concentrate my reaitsu into condensed pools, which I apply adapt to my body-type. From there, I can manipulate it like I do shadows and it provides me with lucrative defensive capabilities. However, when I wear, the so-called armor, it really weighs heavy on my speed and reaction timing. It’s not very useful when my opponents had formidable speed. Of course, it has been such a long time since I’ve been free from it, I was beginning to think I’d never find anyone capable of removing me from it. Until now, of course.

Ryu: …I don’t get it! You were still vulnerable with it…it didn’t defend you well against my sensei.

Veznesel: That form allows me to manipulate my composition as long as I am one with it. If we function as a unit, I am untouchable. That is, of course, if I have reaction time quicker than my opponent. Your sensei was quite quick, so it was useless. Well, not quite.

Rei: I sensed it was dense and if you could change the composition, why not just use it as a shield.

Ryu: SHE WAS LYING!

Veznesel: Alright, you caught me. I just wanted free of the wretched thing. It’s useful, but I haven’t been exposed in quite some time and I wanted to feel freer. Therefore, I may not be able to stop all attacks aimed at me, but I can surely stop you before you initiate them. (she grins)

Rei: …she’s right. She’s much more dangerous without her armor. (suddenly he is grabbed by the throat)

Veznesel: (she lifts him up) You also suffer from a fractured ankle, don’t you?

Rei: …tch (he reaches for his sword, but her hand grabs his and she begins to twist it) Gahhhh…..

Veznesel: Ah, ah, ah. You’re not the quick one anymore (she grins and a shadow bursts from the ground, slamming into his palms, pinning him to the ground. Two more shadows slam into his feet) Like threads, I can use the shadows around us to sew you to be one with the soil. You seem fairly spiritual, shinigami, would you enjoy being one with the soil? I’ll leave you to rot and nourish the ground.

Ryu: Stop!!! (he launches at her, but she effortlessly avoids his assault, slams him into the ground with her foot. She grinds her foot into his back)

Veznesel: You still want to play? (she throws him in the air with her foot and them kicks him higher. She jumps up and uses both hands to pound him in the stomach. The force fires him toward the ground, but she appears below him as he falls. She smiles and kicks him to the left. Shadows burst from her body and pierce his body. She draws him closer) I also came from beneath my armor to show you something quite spectacular.

Ryu: …guh

Veznesel: I can only initiate my bankai upon release of my armor…so now is the perfect time to show you true power, shinigami. First, I will start with absorbing your master!
(Ryu writhes in pain as he is held up by Veznesel's shadows. He glances down at Rei.)

(In his mind) Ryu: Damn, there's just no end to this! First I lose my parents, then Senna, several of my comrades, and now I'm going to lose Rei! When is this nightmare going to end?!

Veznesel: Are you finally accepting your fate, shinigami?

Ryu: What are you talking about?

Veznesel: Your fate is and has always been to die in a state of helplessness. Surely, you realize that.

(Exhausted) Rei: Don't listen to her...Ryu. No matter what she says, don't listen.....She is only trying to break your resolve.

(Veznesel sends another shadow that slams his head back, hard, into the ground.)

Veznesel: It is rude to interrupt someone when they are speaking, old man.....As I was saying, your fate has always been to die like this. If you think about it, it should have happened sooner. With each of your battles you have lost something or someone, all while you were forced to sit back and watch. You lost your parents 15 years ago and were forced to watch them die in front of you; you killed Senna 2 years ago; you became ensnared in Sekhmet-sama's kido and watched two of those people that you thought were your friends betray you; you lost Senna again when you, against your better judgment, did not force her to leave your fight with Azriel; you've lost several of your Renegades; and now you are going to lose your sensei. Though your death will send the morale of the Gotei 13 plummeting down, perhaps I will be doing them a favor by killing you. (She pulls him even closer.) After all, all that you have ever done is bring pain and death to those around you.

(Glaring at her) Ryu: Then I guess that is what happens.....And you're right, all I have ever caused is pain and suffering to those around me. However, I don't prey on people that can't fight. I may have done some terrible things in my past, but I never struck down anyone that wasn't capable of fighting. You and the other Angels are a different story.

Veznesel: You never do cease to amaze me, shinigami. Even after admitting your...faults...you still try to defend your actions by comparing them with the actions of my people. I truly will be doing the Gotei 13--no the entire Soul Society--a favor by killing you.

Ryu: You had better hope that you do kill me, Veznesel. Because, if you can't, then I will come back, stronger than ever, and I'll kill you myself.....That isn't an empty threat; it's a promise!

Veznesel: I have grown tired of this. Let me, now, show you the power with which I have taken so many, including your beloved Senna.
Veznesel: (she chuckles to herself) Oh, I wouldn't begin to think it was an empty threat. After all, every threat before today was so convincing. (she recovers from her laughter and glances at Ryu, throwing him to the side. She walks toward his Rei) You will suffer your pupils mistakes, old man. (suddenly she vanishes, evading Ryu's attack. She appears mid-air swings her sword and unleahshes a mass of black energy that collides with Ryu drilling him into the ground with a massive explosion). (a vapor slowly pours from her body, forming Senna).

Rei: ...senna?

Veznesel: In the flesh, so to speak. (she begins laughing) This is Ryu's greatest and most epic mistake.

Senna: (she looks down on Rei)

Veznesel: I'll enjoy watching that which Ryu created annihilate his master. What dramatic irony, literally Ryu's biggest failure and regret will kill his master. It's as if he's killing you himself. (she suddenly begins twirling her blade) No!

Senna: (Veznesel, stops the twirling blade) Master?

Veznesel: (she looks at Senna) Something with a bit more drama, my dear.

Senna: Understood. Bankai...Kamisama Tenshi.

Veznesel: (she slowly begins walking away when suddenly, shadows erupts from her feet, propelling her forward)

Senna: Hijiri Kyuushuu (the golden sword reshapes, forming what looks like a mouth) Begin...(she places the infront of Rei. Energy begins draining from Rei and pouring into her zanpakuto) 30 seconds is all i'll need.

Veznesel: (she rockets by, grabbing Ryu. She turns around, enabling Ryu to watch Rei being drained of his energy). Look at the outcome of your failures, shinigami. It's marvelous how your failures can materialize and generate even further misery. (she smiles, holding his head toward Senna's crimes).

Rei: (his energy begins to deplete even faster, his body becoming cold, his appearance aging).

Ryu: What is happening?!?!

Veznesel: Senna's ability is quite unique, but its potential is augmented by my own spiritual pressure. By endowing her with some of my power, I can enhance her abilities; therefore, making them all the more dangerous. She is not only absorbing his reiatsu, but his life energy.

Ryu: NO! NO! REI! ...ugh

Veznesel: Feeling weaker, shinigami? Your energy is being absorbed, too, but not to the extent that it would if she was separate from me. I enable senna to focus her zanpakuto. By giving her focus, she is able to better absorb a single persons energy.

Ryu: ...she's absorbing her own energy and yours.

Veznesel: Ha ha ha ha. That's where it becomes even more delicious. (she throws him to the ground and rockets over toward Rei and senna. The shadows propelling her like flames, she smashes into Senna's body, but it merely explodes into black shadows, Veznesel simultanesouly absorbing them. She breathes in and stands before Rei, weak and fragile. She looks back at Ryu) If you remember, Senna is now a part of me; therefore, whatever she absorbs is mine. Absorbing energy, even if it may be mine, is futile because it will become a part of the greater whole within moments. (she looks down at Rei, takes her blade, and stabs him through the heart. her hands begin to glow and she thrusts him into his chest. Her hands swim through his chest like a body of water. His eyes become cold and lifeless as she pulls out her hands. A silvery orb rises from his body and she grabs it. She pushes into her chest, but Ryu cannot see what is going on, as her back is to him)

Ryu: REI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veznesel: (she turns around, producing his voice) ...is no more, shinigami. I am now one with Veznesel-sama. Ha ha ha (as she laughs, her voice slowly returns to normal. Her laugh is maniacal and cruel. Rei's body begins to crack, and Veznesel slams her foot into his head, shattering his body into dust).

Ryu: AHHHHHHHH! NO!!!!!! (he smashes his fist into the ground)

Veznesel: Ha. I believe I have achieved all that I can here, today. I sense I am being called, so the fun must end. Trust me, shinigami, I will return and your soul will be mine. Your promises, will always prove to be empty. I will see to it. (suddenly orbs of energy explode from her energy, condense and swirl around her. They begin releasing a black gas that swirls around her. she raises into it and sheathes her sword. A gate opens and she exits) Farewell, for now.
last edited over a year ago
(Ryu looks on as the dust that was once Rei's body flies away in the wind.)

(He stands up) Ryu: Dammit, Veznesel! Is it your life's mission to cause me unimaginable torment?! (He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and opens his eyes once again.) I shouldn't be asking myself such a useless question. I need to rest up and regroup before she decides to attack me once again. (As soon as he says this, he closes his eyes once more and falls backwards, unconscious.)

(Suddenly, three figures appear around Ryu. The tallest of the three picks him up and they all vanish with him.....One hour later, Ryu wakes up and finds that he is now in the forest. He attempts to stand up but quickly abandons that attempt.)

(Looks around the forest) Ryu: At least some of this hasn't been destroyed yet.

???: Only by a miracle.

(He looks to his left and sees an old friend) Ryu: Nagaro...I'm glad to see that you're not dead...Where are Leon and Niana?

Nagaro: They are still looking for Sensei. I told them that he was already gone, but they wouldn't listen.

(He looks down) Ryu: Looking for him is pointless. His body was reduced to dust. I saw it myself.

Nagaro: I figured that is what happened...By they way, you look like hell, Ryu. You really have gone downhill since you left.

Ryu: Rei told me the same thing.

(Suddenly, Niana and Leon appear before them.)

Leon: Good to see that you're awake, Ryu. Maybe now you can tell us what happened to Sensei.

(She walks over to Ryu and grabs him by his collar and lifts him up) Niana: Tell us what happened to Sensei, you damn traitor!

(He puts his hand on her wrist) Ryu: Niana, I know that you are angry with me but you need to calm down. If you let go of me and calm down, I will gladly tell you what happened.

(Niana reluctantly lets Ryu go and he lowers himself back down to the ground.)

Niana: Alright, you're down now. So tell us.

(Ryu then tells them all what happened, including Rei's unfortunate fate. Leon and Nagaro take the news relatively well, but Niana has trouble accepting Rei's apparent death.)

Ryu: I know it is hard to accept, Niana, but it's not as bad as it seems.

(Tears roll down her face as she yells at Ryu) Niana: How can you say that it's not that bad?! You left us 8 months ago without a word and then we find out that YOU are the root cause of all this! You don't have right to say anything!

(He puts a hand on her shoulder) Leon: Let him finish Niana...And you don't have to remind him of what has happened. After all, he has been one of the people at the center of all this.

(Niana nods her head and allows Ryu to continue.)

Ryu: There is a possibility that we can save them. We just have to be patient and wait for Veznesel to return. When she does, we will engage her but I will be the one to end that battle.

Nagaro: Why you? We should try to help you defeat her.

(He closes his eyes and opens them, revealing them to be shallow) Ryu: She's on my list of people to kill.....She is one of those people that has taken too much from me, and I won't let her take anything else.

Leon: So what do we do now?

Ryu: You guys are going to come with me to the Seireitei. Due to the fact that I am the leader of Renegade Squad, I can accept new members at any time. By doing that, you guys won't be inspected by the Gotei 13 and can help me directly in stopping this.

Nagaro: Agreed.

Leon: Agreed.

Niana: I won't like it and I won't follow your orders, but I can't let my brothers go and do something stupid while I just sit back and watch.

Ryu: Then it's settled. Let's get going.

(Leon and Nagaro help Ryu up and they all walk off towards the Seireitei.)
'Ryu, Leon, Nagaro, and Niana are walking toward the Seireitei when they feel a powerful spiritual pressure and immediately oull out their zanpakutos'

RYu: Whos there?!

???: Calm down, we're not here for a fight.

'Suddenly, Kaoru and Amaya both shunpo next to them'

Ryu: Kaoru?! Amaya?! What are you two doing here? I thought you were with Sekhmet?

Kaoru: Key word there is, "were". As soon as Sekhmet gained her Angels, we were tossed aside like a used rag.

Amaya: We've been fending for ourselves for a while until we decided to do something about it.

Ryu: What do you intend to do?

Kaoru: Well, I realize this is slightly ironic, seeing as we betrayed you and all, but would you mind if we joined your squad?

Amaya: It seems like the best way to get back at Sekhmet and her Angels. And it seems like you could use some new members.

Ryu: Fine. But under one condition.

Kaoru: Whats that?

Ryu: You have to swear that from now on, you will never kill an innocent souls or shinigami, or anyone who I plan on killing already.

Amaya: Ok. Thats fine.

Kaoru: Being with your squad seems to be the best way to getting to Sekhmet, so I agree too.

Ryu: Glad to finally have you guys on our side.

'They all shunpo off to the soul society'

(Ryu and his companions arrive back at the Squad 12 barracks. They are greeted by Kiyone, who helps to get Ryu to a place where he can sit down. When he finally does sit down, his allies can easily see how exhausted he is.)

Kaoru: You've been through a lot of hell lately, haven't you?

(She glares at the new Renegade) Kiyone: You should know, Kaoru. You helped to cause some of it.

(Kaoru shoots a death-glare to Kiyone but doesn't say anything.)

(She turns and looks at the two bickering girls) Niana: Be quiet for a moment. We need to ask Ryu some questions about what we will be facing.

Amaya: As much as I don't want to, I actually agree with her...Sekhmet didn't exactly give us many details on the Angels and it would be nice to know what is going to kill us before we face it.

(He looks to Ryu) Leon: So I guess the question to be asked should be: What are we facing here, Ryu?

(Ryu looks at all of his companions and then begins) Ryu: We are going to be facing the very element of evil in this fight. Traea, the third ranked Angel, has the power to distort the world around her. She may have a beautiful appearance, but don't let it fool you. She has no heart for mercy and would give anything to complete the Angels' revenge against the Seireitei. I don't know much about Vael, Pardel, Poeira, Nuvem, and Farfalla, but I wouldn't underestimate them either. There is another Angel names Tesoura that I know nothing about. The last time that I saw her, she was fighting with Leyno and I could definitely sense a great difference in their powers. The Gotei 13 managed to kill Baello, the seventh ranked Angel, but it took a handful of Lieutenants and Captains to do that. There are four Generals in all: Galgalzzi, Zalbeseal, Yashnamiesh, and Veznesel. First off, it can be surmised that the Generals are at least 5 or possibly 10 times as powerful as any of the Angels.

Kaoru: Yeah, they are extremely powerful. In all honesty, I think it'll take every Captain to beat at least one of them.

Ryu: I don't know about that, but please allow me to continue...Galgalzzi, Zalbeseal, and Yashnamiesh are pretty much a mystery to me. When I fought Galgalzzi, he just toyed with me, as if I was just a dog's chew toy. I never did fight Zalbeseal, but he does command a strong reiatsu. I would probably place him as the third ranked General. Yashnamiesh is most likely the fourth ranked General. Though she is very powerful in her own right, I was actually able to land a hit against her. The last of the Generals is Veznesel. She is responsible for taking the souls of both Senna and Rei. Using her zanpakuto, she can take the souls of her opponents out of their bodies and then assimilate them into her soul. After assimilating the souls, she can project bodies for them and they are forced to do her bidding. But I will say this, she does not need that power in order to prove her strength. She is the third strongest person that I have ever had an in-depth fight with, and is most likely the second ranked Angel. However, my identification of ranks is merely assumption. I have no evidence to support those claims.....Then there is Azriel, the second strongest person that I have ever faced in an in-depth fight. His sword is able to utilize these strange threads that can become intangible and then tangible upon command. He is also the one that killed Senna and is responsible for most of the scars on my body. He is heartless and shows no fear or emotion in battle. No matter what you do to him, he keeps coming back. He is extremely dangerous and I advise you all to avoid fighting him.

Nagaro: What is his rank in Sekhmet's army?

Ryu: I have no clue. My best guess is that he is Sekhmet's personal bodyguard, but that is just a guess.....Finally, there is Sekhmet. Her zanpakuto is a fire-type like mine. But unlike mine, it is on a totally different level. It is capable of reach such an intense temperature that my sword was even beginning to melt, and that was in it's shikai state. Her bankai is beyond anything that I have ever felt. I couldn't even breathe while it was active. As for her personality, she is completely consumed by a desire for revenge. She wants to destroy the entire Soul Society so that she can rebuild it into a new land for the Angels to reside in. She is the strongest person that I have ever fought and I would suggest that no one but me fights her. She is responsible for all of the pain and suffering that has happened within these past few months. She is also responsible for the deaths of my parents and Senna. She is, in all honesty, the most evil person that I know.

Amaya: What about Wiseman?

Ryu: I don't really know anything about him, except that conventional methods of defeating him are useless. He is also pure evil and I don't have anything else to report on him.

Leon: Sounds like we are going up against impossible. Am I right?

Ryu: Yeah, you're right, Leon. It's going to be just like old times.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze walks into the room.

Blaze: So, it sounds like you want to bring everything to close by taking them out one at a time or all at once. But tell me this Ryu? How many will haveto die before wecan finish this.

Ryu:...

Blaze: Dosen't matter, I'm ready to face this. And I see we have some new members in the group?

Couldn't think of anything else.
(suddenly the room's lights flicker, dim, and the room becomes dark. A voice echoes from the darkness)

???: Ah ha ha ha! (a maniacal laugh ricochets throughout the room) You shinigami are never very prepared,are you? Allow me to enlighten you on the angels.

Ryu: WISEMAN?! I'd recognize that voice anywhere. (the room produces light around the Wiseman, floating in mid-air. He is cloaked in darkness. His hands are visible, but appear grey, old, and boney).

Wiseman: I appreciate the accurate portrayal, Ryu. However, you forgot that I am quite skills at ease-dropping (he laughs beneath his cloak)

Nagaro: Who is this?

Wiseman: It's contagious, among you shinigami, to ask previously answered questions, isn't it? Better yet, you have a terrible habit for the nonsensical.

Nagaro: What did you say, old man?

Ryu: Nagaro, stop antagonizing him!

Wiseman: (he floats toward him) You can't possibly imagine the damage I could do to you mentally, boy.

Nagaro: Ha! Ryu, he's just an old man that can't back up his threats. You said he was dangerous (suddenly, Nagaro is grabbing his throat and falls to his knees. His eyes go blank and he begins screaming).

Ryu: Stop!

Nagaro: (drenched in sweat,he takes a deep breath) What the hell was that...?

Wiseman: (chuckling) This just further demonstrates how weak you shinigami can be.

Ryu: (holds up Nagaro)

Nagaro: I am fine, stop. (he stands up and recovers his composer).

Ryu: You had something to tell us…

Wiseman: But of course, Ryu. I can give you a detailed description of all the angels and their fighting styles, but I won’t be that kind. Rather, I will give you more valuable information. Sekhmet has quite the demise scheduled for you shinigami.

Ryu: What do you mean?

Wiseman: She’s going to invade your precious soul society, annihilating everything in her path. There is no innocent in her eyes (chuckling).

Niana: We need to get the Gotei Thirteen’s assistance...
Leon: I agree, this is dire.

Wiseman: Oh, it’s quite the other way around.

Ryu: What?

Wiseman: They will most certainly need your help, shinigami. Sekhmet plans on slaughtering every last member of the gotei 13, showing absolutely no mercy. Blood with bathe the soul society, once again, shinigami.

Ryu: Once again?

Wiseman: Well, of course. Portions of the soul society were once sections of the angel’s mighty nation. The dugobandians were a race of people with mystical abilities and even more arcane zanpakuto. Legend explains that the first zanpakuto originated from their people. (he laughs as he speaks) Understand this, you cannot take such individuals lightly. There is power in numbers, but such a rule doesn’t apply to the angels.

Niana: What do you mean?

Wiseman: (he floats toward her and waves his hand in front of her face. Her face changes to horror as she falls to her knees). Did I successfully clarify for you?

Niana: …absolutely horrific.

Ryu: What’d you see?

Niana: …

Nagaro: Listen, we need to stop playing games. What are you trying to tell us?

Wiseman: Sekhmet and her angels are planning to invade this mighty city and unleash an onslaught so horrifying that you quake in fear.

Negaro: …cha.

Wiseman: So hard to believe? Would you prefer I demonstrate just how terrified your expression can look?

Ryu: Continue…wiseman.

Wiseman: Oh, no threats? Well, you realize it’s fruitless. …in roughly one week, she will be here, wait for her, she will come. You will need the combined effort of all the captains, lieutenants, seated officers, and your pitiful renegade squad to defeat them.

Ryu: …a week?

Wiseman: I guarantee, shinigami, the invasion will be on a scale that you have never witnessed. Anticipate the unleashing of tremendous power, unfathomable power. Perhaps, even beyond your own comprehension.

Ryu: You promised a break down…

Wiseman: (chuckles) Oh, how convincing. (he begins to fade into the darkness) Beware, the beings of ascension….beware the archangels and the one who dwells in the shadows of the past.

Ryu: ….(the voice says a final message: The dark flames will rampage). …what the hell.

Leon: Well, that was rather pleasant. So, what should we do now?

Ryu: We need to warn the remaining Captains about what is going on. (He attempts get up but Niana keeps him from doing so.) What are you doing, Niana?

Niana: I'm not letting you go anywhere, you jerk. First of all, I still haven't forgiven you for leaving us in the dust. Second, I know that you are too exhausted to move. We'll let you rest for about half an hour and then we'll all go to the Gotei 13 and give them the warnings.

Ryu: Niana...

Niana: And don't try to convince me otherwise, or I'll hold you down with a kido spell myself!

(Seeing no other way out of the situation, Ryu remains where he is, while the others gather together what few Renegades they can find. Unfortunately, the only person that they can find is Leyno, who is helped back by Leon and Nagaro.)

(He stands up to see if his Lieutenant is alright) Ryu: Leyno, what happened to you, and where is Hisagi?

Leyno: When Tesoura and I were in the middle of our fight, she left saying that she was being called back to Sekhmet. However, before she left, she saw it fit to put a nice slash across my back. That's why these two fellas carried me back.....As for Hisagi, Captain Unohana took him away to the hospital. Apparently she and her squad were able to transport all of the injured to the hospital, while we were getting ourselves killed.

Ryu: At least maybe some of them won't die because of my stupidity. Get yourself rested up, Leyno. I am going to need you at full strength. (He turns around and calls Kiyone over to him.) Tell Leyno everything that Wiseman told us. Leon, Nagaro, Niana, Amaya, and Kaoru, let's go.

(The six Renegades then shunpo to the Squad 1 Barracks and then travel to the Captain-Commander's office. When they enter, they are met by Lieutenant Sasakibe's drawn sword. Ryu draws his own and meets the Lieutenant's before it can come into contact with Amaya, who entered directly behind Ryu.)

Ryu: Calm down, Lieutenant. They are on our side now. Put away your sword for a moment and allow me to explain what is going on.

(Sasakibe looks back at Yamamoto, who motions for him to sheathe his sword.)

Yamamoto: You had better have a good explanation for entering my office unannounced, Ryu Shikiro. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to detain you for aiding enemies of the Seireitei.

Ryu: First off, I think introductions are in order. (He points to Leon, Niana, and Nagaro.) These three are several of my companions from my past. They are Leon, Niana, and Nagaro Kuzuki. We were all taught by Rei Kishimoto, who was unfortunately collected by Veznesel and is now under her control.

Yamamoto: I remember him. He disagreed with the invasion Dugobanda and even tried to stop his fellow shinigami from harming the angels. After the invasion had ended, he gave up his rank of Captain and exiled himself. We were never able to find out what happened to him.

Ryu: Unfortunately, Rei's capture is the least of our problems. We received a personal message from Wiseman concerning Sekhmet's next course of action. (Yamamoto leans heavily on his desk, waiting for Ryu to continue.) She is going to be attacking the Soul Society in an all out invasion. He said that there will be no survivors.

Yamamoto: What else did he say?

Nagaro: He said that it will take the combined efforts of the Captains, Lieutenants, Seated Officers, and even Renegade Squad in order to have a chance at defeating the angels.

Ryu: He also said beware, the beings of ascension, beware the archangels, and the one who dwells in the shadows of the past.....The last thing that he said was that "the dark flames will rampage." Do you have any idea of what that means, Captain-Commander?

(Yamamoto closes his eyes for a moment and then looks up at Ryu.)

Yamamoto: I have decided to let you off the hook once again, Ryu. You should be thankful for the fact that you are so well informed, even if you do not know what the information means....You all may leave. I will call a Captain's Meeting shortly to explain what it all means.

(The Renegades exit the office and begin walking down the hall. Ryu notices that Niana is very agitated.)

Ryu: The rest of you return to Squad 13. I need to talk with Niana about something.

(The others continue on ahead, leaving Niana with Ryu. She turns around and gives him a look of anger.)

Niana: What do you want, you no good jerk? (Ryu pins her up against the hallway wall and places the index and middle finger of his right hand on the right side of her forehead.) What the hell are you doing?!

Ryu: By using the Mind Joining bakudo, I can look into your mind and see what Wiseman showed you. I know that is what is bothering you, so let me at least help you out.....That is what a friend is supposed to do.

(Ryu then closes his eyes and sends some of his reiatsu through his fingertips and into Niana's mind. He is easily able to access the vision that Wiseman showed her. He sees a group of people, enveloped by shadows, causing widespread destruction to the landscape around them. He also sees thousands of people being burned into nothingness just by the presence of the figures. Cities are laid to ruins and millions of screams can be heard. Ryu then disengages the link.)

Ryu: No wonder you fell to your knees. (He puts his arm around her.) Let's get you home.
Cant post for a while. barely any internet
[Silence buried by the splintered sky]

(Clocks begin to ring in the noon hour when the blue, sunny sky is shattered. Five gateways begin to pierce the fabric of reality, forming rudimentary rectangles. The gateways, furnished with golden doors, begin to creek open, revealing black nothingness. Suddenly, light lances the darkness, displaying black silhouettes from within the gateway. The figures walk forward, glaring into the city. Individuals descend from four gates, but the fifth remains inactive. What could be hiding beneath the shadows?)

Northern Seireitei gate:

Veznesel: (she glides down, from within her cloudy mass, and stares at the gate). Well, isn’t this convenient. Wouldn’t you say, Baello?

Baello: (she looks at Veznesel) They erected a strong barrier, scaling the soul society. I expected more.

Veznesel: Which is why this is considered convenient (She smiles and wisps toward the barrier, covering the entire area) If simply crossing over the gate isn’t an option, I will have to create an opening)

Southern Serieitei gate:

Zalbeseal: As indicative as I may be, I cannot fathom why this is the only defense prepared by the shinigami.

Tesoura: I imagine they have reinforcements beyond the barrier.

Zalbeseal: Oh, but of course, ranging between low-level guards and lieutenants, sprinkled with captains. Let’s puncture the hull of this mighty vessel.

Eastern Seireitei gate:

Yashnamiesh: Hmm..(she raises her hand and smirks)

Pardel: (Quietly watches Yashnamiesh).

Western Seireitei gate:

Galgalzzi: Hah aha ah ah (his nightmarish laughs ripples through the air as he walks toward the barrier).

Vael: (standing beside Galgalzzi) Am I leaving this to you, Galgalzzi-sama?

Galgalzzi: (smiling) Oh, this is meant for me, my dear.

[The barrier, well-built and durable begins to fall from all sides. A barrier, created with the faith of the Soul Society crumbles, foreshadowing the demise of the Shinigami’s hope for victory.]

Western Seireitei gate:
Galgalzzi: (He walks toward the Barrier, beaming with energy. He places his finger on the barrier and remains still. Abruptly his finger begins passing through the barrier and an area, becoming increasingly larger, begins losing its luster, thins, and peels off like dead skin. It shatters on the ground, as if it were simple glass. The opening becomes enormous and he calmly walks forward with a devious, but serious grin and Vael at his side).

Eastern Seireitei gate:

Yashnamiesh: (With two fingers pointed at the barrier, massive, dense energy begins accumulating rapidly at the tips. The energy begins red, but quickly becomes blackish with a strangely yellowish luminescence. This intense attacks is nothing unfamiliar, rather a potent cero that abruptly erupts from her fingers. The cero fires with such force it strips the ground surrounding Yashnamiesh and along its path. Burrowing into the ground, due to its massive presence, it strikes the barrier, instantly shattering the Eastern side. It continues its destructive rampage, stampeding past the crumbled barrier and flattening a portion of the city, finally generating a massive plume-like explosion. Yashnamiesh silently walks toward the aftermath as Pardel forward, unleashing her shikai).

Pardel: Unveil your glorious gale, Piuma Diaedo (her sword, morphing into energy and quickly materializing into two large bladed fans. The fans are large, but she moves with them quickly, with no trouble, as if they were as light as feathers).

Southern Seireitei gate:

Zalbeseal: (slowly approaching the barrier, he raises his hand and slams it straight through the barrier. He grabs the barrier and tears it like paper, simultaneously creating a large entrance for himself and Tesoura).

Tesoura: (she quickly runs past him with intense speed unsheathing her sword, which simultaneously generates a tidal wave that topples buildings) Submerge, Oseka Escuro.

Northern Seireitei gate:

Veznesel: (she curls within her cloud, floating and gliding toward the barrier. She swirls in the air, as if she was seducing the barrier and slowly protrudes her hands from her cloudy armor and thrusts them into the barrier. With the backs of her hands touching while in the barrier, she unexpectedly thrusts her arms apart shattering, not only the Northern side, but the entirety of what remains of the barrier. It dome-shaped barrier crumbles onto the city, bursting into small energy fragments as it falls to the ground. Veznesel swiftly slithers into Soul Society, meeting immediate resistance. She smiles and points behind Shinigami. As she points, Baello, in a turn of events, glides through slashing all of the shinigami).

Baello: (she turns around, only to lock eyes with Makko)

Makko: Impossible….

Baello: (staring into his eyes) I guarantee the blade I hold in my hand is real. (She glances behind her to see Ikaku and Shunsui).

Western Seireitei gate:

Galgalzzi: Captains…it’s a pleasure to finally meet face to face.

Soifon: Tch.

Toshiro: …he’s different somehow.

Soifon: I sensed as much, but let’s settle this quickly. Don’t get in my way.

Toshiro: This isn’t a time to head in with your ego, Soifon. We need to work together, otherwise we will lose today.

Soifon: …well, get a move on them.

Galgalzzi: You’re going to engage me two on one? Well, that’s highly unfair, don’t you think? How will I defend myself against two skilled captains, after all (he smiles and a nightmarish reiatsu begins pouring from his body. It oozes off him, like sludge).

Toshiro: That’s a wicked reiatsu…

Soifon: Ah…(her eyes widen) He hasn’t even released yet…

Eastern Seireitei gate:

Yashnamiesh: (She grabs Iba’s blade, and throws him into a building) Captains and lieutenants at an abundance (she slowly turns her head, peering from the corner of her eye). Sneak attacks? Really? You’ll have to do much better than that, especially if you only plan to send in your lieutenants.

Komamuru: Iba, are you alright?

Iba: Yes, sir.

Zaraki: Let’s get this battle started!!!!!! HAH!!!!

Southern Seireitei gate:

Zalbeseal: You have two options, shinigami. You can abandon your attempts at stealth or remain confident in your efforts and perish much sooner than expected. Your choice, really (his back remains toward the shinigami, who quickly appear from the shadows).

Ukitake: Ah, you’re pretty good, but we weren’t hiding, necessarily…ha.

Rukia: Captain Ukitake…his spiritual pressure is intense.

Izuru: We need to remain vigilant, Rukia. Don’t let your guard down. The others are fending other the angels, too, so we cannot fail.

[suddenly the fifth gate reveals to hold Sekhmet and Azriel, glaring down at the Soul society)
(Sekhmet and Azriel look out at the scattered remnants of the Gotei 13.)

Azriel: This is all that they could muster to fight us with. It is utterly pathetic. Such a small defense force will be wiped out quickly.

Sekhmet: Yes, that is true. But I do sense something amiss here.

Yamamoto: You are once again as astute as you have always been, Sekhmet. But that will not save you and your Angels. There are still many shinigami being dispatched to the other four gates. You are outnumbered; there is no hope for you to win.

Sekhmet: We shall see.

(A figure suddenly walks out from behind Yamamoto.)

Ryu: Long time no see, Sekhmet. Same to you, Azriel.

Sekhmet: So the hybrid returns once again. You do realize that you cannot win this time, don't you? You will not be allowed to walk away from this battlefield.

Azriel: Please allow me to rid you of this pestilence once and for all, Sekhmet-sama. Once I have disposed of him, I will return to your side.

Sekhmet: Very well, you may take care of him in any way that you see fit.

(Azriel leaves Sekhmet's side and Ryu follows him. Yamamoto and Sekhmet remain where they are standing.)

Yamamoto: That boy should not be underestimated, Sekhmet. He has finally accepted who and what he is.

Sekhmet: No matter how strong he has gotten, Yamamoto, he will still be no match for Azriel.

Yamamoto: But you must also remember the other members of his Renegade Squad.....Makko is at the Northern Gate and will be assisted by Leyno. Niana is going to support Soifon and Hitsugaya at the Western Gate. Nagaro and Amaya are going to support Komamura, Iba, and Zaraki at the Eastern Gate. Finally, Leon and Kaoru will support the Southern Gate with Ukitake, Rukia, and Kira. That is just a few of the people that are currently fighting.....Soon, the entirety of the Gotei 13 will be at fighting against you. You have no chance for victory.

Sekhmet: We shall see, Captain-Commander Yamamoto.

(Azriel has finally stopped and Ryu soon stops as well. The two glare at each other.)

Azriel: Today is the final day that you draw breath, shinigami.

Ryu: The same goes for you, Azriel. And this time, I don't want you to hold back. Throw your embodiment, bankai, shikai...throw everything at me! I can take it now.

Azriel: Are you sure of what you say, shinigami?

Ryu: I have never once been more sure in my entire life....Let's fight until we can't fight anymore, Azriel.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Sorry for the short post, but I couldn't think of anything else.
laugh
I'm back :)! Cant wait to get started
Blaze quickly moves towards Captain Ukitakes location.

Blaze: Captain I'm here.

Ukitake: What are you doing here Blaze.

Blaze: I'm here to help in this fight. (He begins to spin his dual zanpakuto) Bankai! Rebirth Yin and Yang! Become the Reformed! (His zanpakuto fuse into a single blade.) So, who is our opponent?
over a year ago jlazlo said…
laugh
Oh my, word. I've been so caught up on things. I really dissappeared. Can anyone fill me in?

I might join again, and come up with something better. (hopefully)
lol sure. Basically, its the same thing as when you left except now the Angels are beginning their attack. There are some new characters, like....I forgot their names, but their students of Ryu's teacher Rei(WHos already been absorbed by Veznesel), Amaya and Kaoru have joined up with the Renegades, and at the moment the entire Gotei 13 is spread out defending SS from the Angels, which you can read more about in the posts above, I'm too lazy to really describe very tiny detail of the attack. Oh, and Makko hasn't come back yet with Prowler, but I intend on bringing him back shortly.
Sekhmet: (watches the smoke-filled Soul Society and simles. She glances at Yamamoto, unsheathing his sword) Oh, I believe this is the moment you expect me to mirror you.

Yamamoto: We will end this childish feud once and for all. It is time you learn how fatal the consequences can be for your actions. Unsheath your sword, NOW!

Sekhmet: Mmmm...(she contimplates his request, rolls her eyes and nonchallantly shrugs off his demand) No, I'd rather not at the moment. (She holds out her closed fist and extends fingers) Bakudo 94: Nexus (energy from a condensed, unstable sphere bursts into the atmosphere.

Yamamoto: ...No! (he unsheathes his sword)Ruduce all creation to...(the energy coils around his sword and begins centering its aim into Yamamoto. The energy focuses solely on a central point on Yamamoto while oscillating around him in an endless cycle).

Sekhmet: You're not familiar with this bakudo, are you?

Yamamoto: (he opens his eyes and looks at her gruffly. The energy has him completely immobilized).

Sekhmet: There are many kido spells kept from you shinigami, luckily. This one, in particular, is unique. This spell specializes in individual immobilization. To be more specific, the energy find a focal point within the designated target. The energy will continually cycle through said focal point,diverting all the hosts available spiritual energy along with it. In doing so, it renders the subject completely, well, defenseless. Of course, the senses are all left as acute as they would have been prior to the bakudo, so you can still enjoy the festivities, so to speak. (she smiles and begins walking away)

Yamamoto: ...do you think this will keep me long?!

Sekhmet: (she stops, back still facing Yamamoto) No. Certainly long enough...(she vanishes).
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Azriel: (he looks up at Ryu, with barely any expression) I must admit, I am intrigued by your request, shingiami. (Suddenly his shadow materializes within his hand, forming his black bladed zanpakuto) However, this may be one of your more naïve moments. Nevertheless, it will prove to be your last mistake made on Soul Society soil. I haven’t decided how I wish to dispose of you, but I may shred your spirit chain and watch you slowly transform from shinigami to hollow. I can then claim to have killed your former shinigami self and receive the distinct pleasure of slaughtering you as an even filthier hollow.

Ryu: Tch…you’re pathetic, Azriel. You’re always looking for some method to torture me, but not this time. You can keep your insight and mind tricks because it is you who will be slaughtered.

Azriel: How very gotei 13 of you, Ryu.

Ryu: …what?

Azriel: That last statement…it was rather pompous. That fits perfectly with your newly acquired alliance with the Shingami. You’re mentality and gestures are becoming more like theirs, which makes this all the more sweet. Killing you will be equal to killing a member of the gotei 13, which means it won’t feel as wasteful as I had originally thought. Of course, any time spent on your kind is fairly wasteful. (he begins dodging Ryu’s attacks) Oh, we’re beginning already?

Ryu: (swinging his sword violently) I am tired of your bullshit, Azriel (Azriel stops and Ryu slams his sword through his chest, but Azriel just vanishes into black smoke). I’m familiar with your tricks, you may as well do something new.

Azriel: Very well, shinigami. If you desire the experience of pure suffering and pain, I will grant you your request. (he slowly materializes before Ryu. He stares into Ryu with his emotionless, bright green eyes)

Ryu: (peers into his eyes, but sees nothing) You’re so empty, Azriel. It’s frightening.

Azriel: No, you haven’t begun to experience what fear really does to the body.

Ryu: …oh?

Azriel: Bankai…Yamayana Yarayishhii. (as he says his zanpakuto’s name, he drops his sword into the ground. As it meets the ground, it spreads forming a black, filled circle around Azriel)

Ryu: …is that it? You formed a safety circle? (without warning, energy from the entire atmosphere explodes into a vortex, channeling itself toward Azriel). …what is going on? Wait, (he looks down to his shadow and it is ripped from the ground and vanishes into the mass of dark energy) …..you’re absorbing all the shadows?

Azriel: (The colossal display continues as all the shadows, from every object and person, are torn from them and assembled in massive vortex. The thick, black energy swirls around Azriel and begins to expand its reach. It widens and begins consuming the entire area. Azriel,places his hand outside the circle and glides it through the black mass. It begins pouring into his body, his skin becoming more, oddly enough, and animated symbols, like on Veznesel, forming and becoming defined. The animated tattoos glides across his flesh. Based on what is visible, the tattoos cover his arms, neck, and face. The tattoos on his face are below his eyes and extending on his Jaw. Abruptly, the energy collides with Azriel, creating a huge burst that ruffles dust and debris. When the dust settles, Azriel is seen standing, without his circle or blade. He looks only slightly different, but Ryu can feel the difference, it is unfathomable. He glares at Ryu) Shall we begin, shinigami?

Ryu: (charges Azriel, but Azriel is already behind him. Ryu, catches and and turns around, but is slammed in the face, not by Azriel, but a shadow fist. It strikes him in the face, quickly cuffing him and slamming him into the ground. The shadows rises from the ground and begin oscillating. The blades, suddenly resemble quickly moving blades. Ryu jumps up, but losing his footing and falls on his back. He begins sliding toward the blades with intense speed. He grabs his blade and slams it into the ground behind him, hoping to stop himself. He realizes, shadows have kept his blade from reaching the ground. The shadows slide up his blade and clasp his wrists together).

What will Ryu do?!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­
S-G (Southern Gate)

Zalbeseal: (he smiles and walks toward them as they all release their shikai. Suddenly Leon and Kaoru jump and launch a massive kido at Zalbeseal. The fiery, red mass is only stopped by his bare hand.) Is that all?

Renji: HIHIO ZABIMARU! (the bone-like snake soars from the corner, heading toward Zalbeseal He watches it approach him and holds out his hand. The fangs reach him and he single grabs its fang breaks it and throws it back. It comes in for a second charge and his hand lands its head. THe massive force is not enough to push Zalbeseal, rather the snake coiles up and it glides forward, leaving Zalbeseal in the same location). ...No. Impossible.

Ruka: Renji, look out!!!

Zalbeseal: (he laughs as a cero comes crashing from his head, shattering zabimaru) Ha ha ha ha ha! You must provide a stronger offensive, otherwise this battle has ended before it begun.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-

W-G

Galgalzzi: Oh, now there are three. (suddenly Niana comes from hiding and joins Soifon and Hitsugaya)

Niana: I was sent here to aid you, so please, don’t bother asking me to leave.

Hitsugaya: …We..

Gagalzzi: I wouldn’t accept anything but you remaining here to enjoy the festivities. (he finishes with a frightening grin) Please, by all means, begin your preemptive strike. This will be your attempt to recapture your reputation. I will allow you such an opportunity. Fail, however, and I promise you won’t be recognizable enough for them to declare a body. (Suddenly Soifon appears him attempting to pierce him with her shikai. He grabs her hand from behind) Project images can be so difficult to discern from the real one, can’t they? (he twists her arm, but Hitsugaya swings down his blade, prompting Galgalzzi to let go. He begins fending off his blade, but managed to kick him, sending him backwards. Niana soars toward Galgalzzi with a melee of blade jabs that are so fast, it appears there are hundreds of blades flying at him. With extreme precision, he grabs the blade that is about to slam into his face. He smiles and pulls her close, smashing her in the stomach with his fist. He coughs up spit and the mere force of the punch causes her to lose grip on her hilt and she flies into a building. He is about to break her blade when Hisagi’s blades swing toward him. He uses Niana’s zanpakuto to defend himself)

Hisagi: HOW DARE YOU USE ANOTHERS ZANPAKUTO!!!!!!

Niana: LET GO OF MY ZANPAKUTO YOU BASTARD! (she uses her index an middle finger on both hands to draw symbols in the air as she flies toward Galgalzzi) HADO 70: North and South: FLOOD GATE (the symbols connect into a summoning diagram and suddenly a bluish energy, resembling water, explodes from the symbols. Galgalzzi leans back, kicks Hisagi’s blades upward and throws her blade into her attack. He disappears, avoiding harm. THe attack, however, continues and is about to strike Hisagi)

Soifon: Bakudo 88: Danku. (the wall appears and the hado smashes into it) You need to be more aware of your surroundings weaklings!

Galgalzzi: Oh, my. If she has no faith in you, then why do you bother fighting?

Yashnamiesh: Entertain the new arrivals, please, Pardel.

Pardel: (she glides her fans through the air, creating a giant burst of mass-like golden wind that strikes Amaya and Nagaro. The force is so intense if blows them back, far into the city. She appears before them and swings her fans through the air sweeping them up and slamming them about. She walks toward them and swings her fan to the left, the wind-mass soars through the air, colliding with Nagaro. He is forced into a series of buildings, leaving Amaya to battle pardel for the moment.

Amaya: Bakudo 81: Splitting void. (she summons the barrier directly in front of her. The mass-like wind slams into it, but sturs up dust, visually impairing Amaya) She'll come from the sides...(suddenly a golden drill-like tornado strikes the barrier, shattering it.

Pardel: (She smiles and quickly intiates another attack. By swining her right fan, it slams Amaya into a building, subsequently swinging her left fan, throwing Amaya onto the ground).

Amaya: (she looks up, dirties from her battle) HADO 32: YELLOW FIRE FLASH! (the attack arcs from her hand and is throught to have struck Pardel, but Amaya watches as the blast is deflected just with a flick of Pardel's wrist).

Pardel: (she bats the attack off to the side, the explosion stirring dust and gusts of wind that swirl around Pardel) If Sekhmet-sama abandoned you were too weak to become an Angel. Therefore, what makes you think you can defeat a ranked angel?

Amaya: ...Sekhmet...

Pardel: You must be fairly bitter. (she jumps up, mid-sentence and slams her foot into Nagaro's head, flips backwards and kicks him forward, where he collides into a building beside Amaya). You must have thought you were relatively important when you were under the instruction of Sekhmet-sama. However, look at you now, you're a disgusting shinigami, if not worse.

Amaya: SHUT UP! I don't want to be an angel...

Pardel: Oh, you did and you do. It must be quite painful to be rejected by both the Soul Society and Sekhmet. The only reason you're still alive is because these pathetic shinigami need you, badly. (she shrugs and smiles) Not as though your attendance will serve as an advantage. Rather, you will be added to numerous examples of failure.

Nagaro: Stop your yammering, he unsheathes his sword and swings his blade. She holds out her hand and her fan prevents the blade from reaching her. She calmly looks into Nagaro's eyes)

Pardel: You're not very fearful...

Nagaro: NO, I am not.

Pardel: Then I have work to do...(she swings her other fan, which looks like it is comprised over several different blade-sleeves. The sleeves begin moving quickly as she swipes his stomach. Blood, pours from his wound and covers the ground. He jumps back and leans on his side) don't I?

Nagargo: ...guh. Bitch!

Amaya: Are you okay? What happened? Wait, her fans were moving a moment ago...?

Pardel: With a swing of my blade, I can easily cut even the toughest surfaces. Therefore, your bodies will be like halving a fragile leaf. (she smiles and runs at them and moving her arms in a formation unleashing a colossal gust of the golden-mass. It attack is unbelievably swift and strikes them with force much like a stampede. The gust carries them into the city, destroying everything in its path. They collide with buildings and land in rubble. They lye beneath the rubble as a calm Pardel, slowly walks toward them smiling).

'Amaya shot out of the rubble and faced Pardel'

Amaya: Theres no way we can fight you like this. Let your imagination take shape freely! Let there be no bounds to the power of the brush! Allow the world to become your canvas! Chuushooha Oojo!

'Her sword transforms in to the large golden paintbrush, and she takes a fighting position'

Pardel: Still attempting to fight? By now you should know that any resistance is useless. My power- 'She disappears and reappears right next to her' is much greater than yours.

'Pardel swings her fans towards Amaya but she tries to jump out of the way, but it still grazed the side of her cheek, and blood dripped from it. Amaya shunpos above her, and tries to hit her, but she steps to the side right as her brush swings by her and hits the ground where she was seconds ago. Pardel simply slaps her with the back of her hand, and she is sent flying.'

Pardel: As I said. It is best if you just give up. It will be much less painful that way.

Amaya: Theres no way I would do that! I've finally been accepted in to an actual group, and I won't let them down!

'Amaya quickly draws all sorts of shapes on the ground, and pillars of earth shoot out from the shapes and smash in to her, but she just blocks them with her fan. Amaya draws another shape, and this time rides on top of it, but Pardel shunpos underneath the pillar and slices it in half, and Amaya falls off her pillar. Pardels rushes toward her ready to slice her in half.'

Pardel: You are 100 years to early to be facing me. Prepare to die, shinigami.

Amaya: I'm not out of tricks just yet. 'She winks and points down'

'Pardel looks down and sees a circle in front of her. She tries to avoid it, but it shoots up to wrap around her. She hears another sound behind her, and sees that she also drew a circle on the pillar she rode on, and another pillar is shooting out straight towards her.'

Amaya: I may not have been chosen to become an Angel, but I am not useless!

'Amaya charges a large blue-green cero, and lets it fire right as the pillar of earth slams in to her back, causing a huge explosion. Once it clears up, Pardel can be seen bleeding profusely from her head and is limping slightly from her right leg.'

Amaya: Shit! You're still alive!?

Pardel: You should never underestimate us, foolish shinigami.
Just as soon as Blaze gets finished Zalbeseal moved with blinding speed and ran him through.

Zalbeseal: Let you're guard down.(She sees Blaze smiling.) What's so funny?

Blaze: (He quickly head butts him and in a quick motion sweeps his blade acroos his stomach.Zalbeseal moved away far enough just to recive a graze.) I'm surprisied at how much strength i got.(The wound that Blaze recived rapidly heals.)

Zalbeseal: Azriel said you were much weaker than this. (She smiles.) Were did you get this strength?

Blaze: The yang part of my zanpakuto absorbs dark energy. I got some from Azriel but instead of dissapering, it fused with me, making me stronger. (Blaze shunpos in front of him.) And faster. (Their blades meet and each realese a furry of strikes at one another.)

Zalbeseal: I am impressed.(They lock swords and both send the other flying backwards.) You're speed and strength arejust a little better than mine. But wait until I activate my shikai.

Ukitake: (He comes at Zalbeseal and swings, he dodges but he is then attakced by Kaoru, Leon, and Rukia. he blocks the attacks and knocks them all away.) 'he has some impressive moves. I'll have to step up my game.'

Blaze: Kaoru, leon, Rukia, you guys okay?

Kaoru: Just fine.

Kira: he is powerful...

your turn.
Pardel: (smears the blood, dripping from her arm) Well, I have to admit, you are much more skilled than I had expected. Regardless, you were abandoned like trash for good reason. Although, if you demonstrated a certain allure, perhaps you could obtain a vacant slot on our rank. However, that won't do you much good with me.

Amaya: What do you mean?

Pardel: You're not familiar with the ranking system, are you, shinigami?

Amaya: It doesn't matter, I will defeat you, angel.

Pardel: Oh, don't speak to me as if you don't crave such a title. This is something you desired from the very beginning. And you are only abandoning said quest because you now know how hopeless it is to continue your pursuit. Who are you trying to fool? Me or yourself? You're no shinigami, you are an entity without a home, which makes you that much more vulnerable during this war.

Amaya: ...

Pardel: You can't trust either us nor the shinigami. Who says that if you were to have continued your efforts to achieve such a status that Sekhmet wouldn't have sacrficed you to achieve a goal? In the same sense, how do you not know that you won't be locked away to rot, that is, if the shinigami were to win. The second scenario is unlikely, but the notion valuable.

Amaya: without a home...

Pardel: No title, no home, no allegience. The only thing you have...(she appears behind Amaya with blinding speed)is that paint brush to fend off the demons (she quickly swings her fan across Amaya's back, the wind swirls across the fan, simulating claws, ripping the flesh from Amaya's back).

Amaya: agh...(she vanishes and appears in the distance) You're quick...

Pardel: Oh, how silly of me, I haven't introduced myself. You can go to your grave knowing that you were defeated by the very thing you strived to become.

Amaya: You're pathetic.

Pardel: No, I am afraid you are pathetic, Amaya.

Amaya: How did you know my name?

Pardel: Sekhmet-sama spoke of you.

Amaya: She did!

Pardel: Poorly, of course. She said that you couldn't manage to keep Ryu and his friends preoccupied long enough for her to complete any task, not to mention you got yourselves captures and had to be rescued by Azriel-sama.

Amaya: ...(she scowls and paints shapes, ressurecting pillars of stone. The stone, unlike the others are shaped like spears and burst from the ground at Pardel).

Pardel: Ha ha ha. (she chuckles and swings her arms to the side, creating a sphere of wind that expands outward from her body. Spears collide with the spear and are pulverized upon impact, being ground down to powder). Isn't it obvious by now that I have the advantage?

Nagaro: (he smashes his sword into her sphere, but the shear power of her wind-sphere propels him back, where he collides with a tree).

Pardel: Oh dear...(she places her hand on her forehead and smiles) you shinigami just never seem to learn that power and might are derived by lineage and authorized by the divine.

Amaya: Shut your mouth. it's not over...that will be your biggest mistake!

Pardel: I am known as Pardel, Sexto angel.

Amaya: You're the sixth...

Pardel: Correct, filth. Ergo, what you may have witnessed when the others battled my sister, Baello, will be far worse. I get the distinct impression you cowardly watched the ensuing battle from a safe distance. Along with your counter-part, Kaoru. (she begins walking toward Amaya) I am going to shred your body. And when finished, I will kill your comrade attempting to sneak up behind me (she swings her blade backwards and a gust of wind pours from the fan and crashes into Nagaro, shredding his clothing and piercing his flesh. Blood pours from all over his body while he begins to stand)

Amaya: ...what just happend? Nagaro, are you okay?

Nagaro: Shut up! I am fine...just a little blood...(he grits his teeth when a searing pain fills his awareness)

Pardel: Give me five minutes and I can assure you, I will have you bleeding out. I must first dismember your ally. (she begins walking toward her) You haven't begun to see my power, girl. You wanted to experience what it's like to be an angel, but this is as close as you'll get. Filth isn't allowed on our level. You were born with trash and you remain as such. (she begins waving her fans in a circular motion and wind begins funneling from behind her and swirling, generating a massive vortex. The vortex swells in size and suddenly, she points her fan at Amaya. The wind, that resembles more of a bright, fluid-like energy stampedes toward Amaya. It strikes her with the force of a tidal wave, crashing into the shore. The force thrusts her deep into the city, pulverizing buildings, and crushing everything in its path. Pardel directs the wind like a slender snake, coiling it as one body, extending from her. The wind beats her against a giant wall, when suddenly her clothing shreds and becomes drenched in blood. Cuts begin appearing all over her body and the wall behind her begins cracking as she is further forced into it)

Amaya: Ahhhhh (she screams in agony)

Pardel: I can produce gusts so powerful, I can immobilize my opponents, which is especially difficult for you. Not so crafty when you can't use that lame zanpakuto, huh, trash? ...ahah! I'm going to pulverize you like the very stones you projected at me. Let's make this more interesting! (suddenly, pardel jumps into the wind and speeds toward Amaya, striking her in the stomach with her fist. Amaya crashes through the wall and into the city. She begins to get up, but Pardel slams her foot onto her hand, holding her zanpakuto)

Amaya: Aah...

Pardel: Ah, ah, ah. Now, now, you best not exert yourself too much. You wouldn't want to suffer to many debilitating injuries (as she says those words she swings her fan at Amaya and gust of wind crashes down on her leg, breaking her ankle. Beneath her leg, the ground was completely shattered under the weight of her attack).

Nagaro: Hado: 58: orchid sky (a widening tornado-like attack comes crashing toward Pardel. Without even turning around, Pardel simply holds up her fan and the wind attack explodes and dissipates)

Pardel: (she steps off amaya and looks back at Nagaro) Was that serious? You actually fired a wind-style kido at me?! The audacity and stupidity! (she raises her fans when suddenly....)

Amaya: hado 63: Thunder roar cannon! (the electrical blast erupts from Amaya's direction, striking Pardel from behind and enveloping her body. The force of the blast carries her into the distance, where the blast is seen crashing, demolishing roof tops. It crackles through the air, leaving nothing but silence at the very end). Nice cover, nagaro..

Nagaro: You're ankle is fractured, Amaya. (he leans down and begins trying to heal it) How did she do this?

Amaya: ...ugh. Her wind attacks contain such intensity, it possesses the quality of weight; therefore, allows for tremendous force behind each attack. It's bizarre. Is she gone? I can't sense her...

Nagaro: That attack, at point blank range, would fatally wound or kill anyone.

(A tremendous spiritual pressure begins pouring down on the two unsuspecting shinigami. The spiritual pressure is dense and immensly strong)

Pardel: YOU DISGUSTING SHINIGAMI!!!!!! YOU FILTHY, MISERABLE CREATURES! (Pardel is seen walking toward them, her spiritual pressure cracking the ground and further destroying the buildings around her) I..WILL...CRUSH YOU!!!! BANKAI, PIUMA DIAEDO (simultaneously, she throws her fans, dripping with spiritual pressure, in the air. The fans begin spinning, drawing in tremendous wind and energy, producing wind speeds that begin nocking down the buildings all around them. The wind and energy swirls in the motion of the fans. The energy around the fans become black and dark. The wind raises her up and the energy crashes together, Pardel in the middle. The energy ricochets off the crashing point, striking the surface and pulverizing anything it meets. Amaya and Nagaro quickly get up and shunpos to a safe distance. They can see the clouds swirling above and the wind pouring in from the atmosphere)

Amaya: ....bankai. THis is bad, Nagaro.

Nagaro: No, we can take her, which is why she needs her bankai.

Amaya: No, I think...(suddenly the sphere of wind cracks open and burst of energy darts out and both of them jump to opposite directions as it carves out the land inbetween them. The dust settles and they look at each other, a mid-sixed cayon between them).

Pardel: Experience the fury of my bankai, filth. (she looks at Amaya as four giant wings spread from her back. The feathers are beautiful, glistening with golde and blueish hues as she descends toward the ground). You are first, trash. (her fans in her hands, which look much larger, she just drops. Suddenly the fans take on a life of their own and begin spinning, like a blade-wheel they zoom at amaya. She quickly tries tot dodge them, but is already slashes across the shoulder)

Amaya: Ahh...they're too fast! (they begin zooming back and forth, as she tries to fend them off with her zanpakuto. They crash into her brush, ricochet off and continue to return to taste her blood. Suddenly wind crashes into her back and she flies forward, a fan-blade spinning at her throat. A pillar slams upward, but is slices in half, rendering itself useless against the blade. Another pillar comes from the ground, picking her up, so she can avoid the blades that glides quickly and effortlessly through the air).

Zalbeseal is not a woman and not an angel, but a general.
(In his mind) Ryu: Damn! I've got to do something fast! (Though he is being pulled towards the spinning blades fast, he is able to come up with an idea.)

(Right before Ryu's body collides with the spinning blades, he activates his bankai. The light coming from the fire dispels the shadows pulling him towards the blades and he is able to fly away.)

Ryu: Damn, that was close. Another second or two and he would have had me.

(Azriel stares up at Ryu, not showing any kind of emotion whatsoever.)

Azriel: How is it that you were able to enter your bankai state with your hands tied together?

Ryu: When I activate my bankai, I don't need to use any kind of hand signals or perform any special actions. All that I need to do is to touch my sword in some way. (He begins to laugh after ending his last sentence.)

Azriel: Laughing will not make your death any easier.

Ryu: I'm not laughing to make myself feel better about my death, Azriel. I am laughing because I have a feeling that this fight is going to be the greatest fight that I have ever had.....This is the case because: 1) I'm not afraid of you anymore; 2) I'm no longer weak; 3) I've accepted who and what I am; and 4) Our zanpakutō were made to be enemies.

Azriel: And how did you manage to come up with that last assumption?

Ryu: It's pretty simple really. My zanpakutō casts shadows through the light of its fire, but it also keeps them from getting near it. Your zanpakutō is shadow and is extremely resilient to light...Breaking free from it took the activation on my bankai, and I still had to wind up pulling myself free from it.

Azriel: What is your point in this useless speech?

Ryu: My point is that our fight was predetermined by a force beyond our control. It wouldn't matter if you had done something to me before now, Azriel. You and I were destined to fight.....And one of us is destined to die in this fight.

(With that said, Ryu flies towards Azriel at an extreme speed, but he is stopped by the appearance of a shadow blade in front of him. Ryu activates his right gauntlet and attempts to cut through the shadow blade. However, his blade is caught against Azriel's and he is pushed back a little. Ryu then activates the gauntlet on his left wrist and pushes the blade out of his way. He continues his path to Azriel. Once he comes within five feet of the Angel, Ryu is somehow stopped and tries to move forward. He looks down to see that he has been caught by another of Azriel's shadows; this one grabbing him by the waist.)

Azriel: You said that this was going to be a long fight, didn't you? Well, I must say that you are right. This is the longest that you have ever lasted against me, but I will now end this vendetta that you have against me. Die now, shinigami.

(Azriel creates several blades that protrude up from the ground. He then motions for Ryu's body to move down and plunges the hybrid into the shadow stalagmites.)

(Closes his eyes) Azriel: Did you honestly think that I didn't know that you were behind me? (He turns around and opens his eyes to see a second Ryu in the same position as the first.) You should have honestly tried a different tactic than that same old routine. I had thought you would have come up with something special for your demise, but I suppose that I was wrong.

(Suddenly, both Ryu's disappear in clouds of ashes.)

(Is somewhat surprised but does not express it) Azriel: Strange. I could have sworn that the second one was the real one.

(Ryu suddenly appears behind Azriel. The two blazing blades created by his gauntlets begin to approach Azriel's neck.)

Ryu: It was, Azriel. I replaced it at the last second.....Now, you will die.

(As Ryu says this and his blades inch closer to Azriel's neck, he disappears into the shadows. Ryu's blades collide and a small explosion occurs. Ryu is not damaged by it, and Azriel reappears ten feet in front of Ryu.)

(Smirking) Ryu: Well, I guess I'll have to go back to being ruthless in order to beat you. Just figured that I would give it one last shot like this.

Azriel: It does not matter what type of attitude you have in battle, shinigami. Your power is not defined by your attitude.

Ryu: For most people that statement would hold some truth. But the truth about me is that when I become cold and ruthless in battle, I wind up killing my opponent. The only person to ever escape death when I become that way is Veznesel.

Azriel: Then killing you will not pose any difficulty whatsoever. If Veznesel could defeat you while you were in such a state, then I will have no trouble at all.

(He closes his eyes and then reopens them. They have taken on a shallow appearance) Ryu: You don't get it, Azriel. I wasn't able to kill Veznesel because I was exhausted from the continuous fighting. I have been able to rest for a week and I have been preparing myself for this fight.....So I guess we will just have to see if I will be as easy for you to kill as you believe.
Never said he was an angel. And sorry for caling him a chick.
Azriel: You misunderstand, Shinigami. I was merely stating that based on obvious facts. The truth of the matter is my sibling has not yet removed her limiter.

Ryu: What?!

Azriel: Wasn't it painfully clear that we, in fact, brother and sister? Twins, actually. This is why she share similar zanpakuto, but I assure you, different in many ways. Veznesel is opposite to me in most respects. Where she takes delight in toying with her prey, I find it bothersome and would rather expunge them qickly. She finds most attempts at battle humerous, especially when you opposed her.

Ryu: ...screw you.

Azriel: You may distribute all the harsh words you want, but the reality remains the same. My sister was merely toying with you.

Ryu: I will still defeat you and her! NOW SHUT UP!

Azriel: (he looks at the city) Your city, your home, and everything you've ever known will cease to exist today. Each general will soon release their limiters, exposing their true potential.

Ryu: Impossible! I saw Galgalzzi remove his, so I am well-aware of his power.

Azriel: So foolish, Ryu. (Azriel reaches beneath his clothing and on his left breast, a glowing simple pulsates beneath his skin). This technology is outdated,therefore, it required two limiters per a particular level of spiritual pressure. Ergo, those who possessed a significant amount of reiatsu needed two to maintain the seal.

Ryu: ...Impossible! You're trying to psych me out!

Azriel: I don't need to impose anymore stress on your psyche. You do a fairly decent job yourself. (he looks at the limiter) There is absolutely no point in maintaining this charade. In the coming minutes, the entire soul society will be under flames and consumed with their past crimes (he pulls out the second limiter and crushes it. Suddenly an ample amount of spiritual pressyre detonates from his body and sends shockwaves through the entire area. Spiritual pressure beams into the sky, cracking open the thick clouds that fill the sky). (his body begins to change with the overwhelming spiritual pressure. His skin becomes grey, hair longer, and riding down his back like a mane. His fingers turn black, and resemble shadow-blades, and he seems to become taller and more slender) When my power is allowed to flow freely, I don't have to underplay my appearance.

Ryu: You look like a demon spawned from hueco mundo!

Azriel: Ah, my lost kingdom.

Ryu: WHAT?!

Azriel: Entirety of Hueco Mundo was my palace, my kingdom, my sovereignty. (He looks at his black, claw-like hand and clenches his fist) When you shinigami invaded Dugobanda, I knew I was meant to assist Lady Sekhmet, as she was the princess. I left, leaving my city defenseless. The hollows crept in and murdered more dugobandians within my city walls. When I returned, after the fall of Dugobanda, so too, had my city of Sombras Mundo. I abandoned the people who I had been entrusted to and it became known as heuco mundo. You shinigami rendered that possible, so I will strip you of your right to live.

Ryu: Hueco mundo…er, Sombras Mundo was your dominion?

Azriel: Indeed, shinigami. I ruled the lands bathed in sand and moonlight. (his eyes glow a dark green as he glares at Ryu. Suddenly Azriel’s newly acquired speed carries him toward Ryu in the blink of an eye) You haven’t begun to witness my bankai, shinigami. Witness the depth of my shadows (shadow burst from the ground, piercing his body. He fires his gauntlets at the shadows, once escaping, but it merely swallowed by the endless darkness). I am afraid your assumptions from earlier will go unfounded. True, shadows do live beside light and engage in an eternal dance, but zanpakuto live outside the realm of reality. Therefore, my bankai supersedes the typical relationship between light and dark. My zanpakuto literally means endless darkness. Yamayana rules her dominion, which will never be taken from her by your light. (Ryu fires flames at Azriel, but they are swallowed by the mouths of the shadows. The shadows coil and bellow all around Ryu, consuming the light). At this level, light is irrelevant. Power and strength is all that matters. Unfortunately for you, my power surpasses yours ten-fold.

Ryu: (He jumps back and fires a massive, potent cero. It rips through the air, about to collide with Azriel, who does not attempt to dodge) Iegayatata (he parts his hands in Ryu direction and torrent of shadows burst, collapsing Ryu’s cero. The cero is consumed by the shadows, which infiltrate it like venom in veins and the power melts within the shadows).

Azriel: Do not misunderstand, you may be of hollow blood, but that power is neither yours nor hollows. They were able to steal and learn the cero from our people. Therefore, using such a technique is both disrespectful and fruitless (the shadows continue their stampede and strike Ryu, shattering his defensive fire. He crashes into the city, which is swallowed by the shadows. Ryu leaps from the shadowy ocean and explodes in power, shedding light on the shadows, but it simply absorbs the light, unharmed)

Ryu: Damnit! (he appears behind Azriel, but before he could notice, Azriel was already behind him) UGhhh(he turns around and is cracked in the face with Azriel’s fist).

Azriel: (Ryu soars through the sky, but is snatches by the shadows, which pull him toward Azriel) Beneath your tough veneer, I believe your are frightened beyond comprehension. If not frightened of me, frightened that a place, you have learned to consider home, will be wiped from existence and so, too, will the friends that inhabit it)

Ryu: NO! (flames burst from him and strike Azriel in the face, sending him back)

Azriel: (he wipes the flames from his face) I should have taken precautions. Your temper gives you these power bursts. It is so hollow-like.

Ryu: (he tries to punch Azriel, but Azriel easily avoids his punches. Ryu does one final punch and a flame blade fires from his hand, slamming into Azriel’s shoulder)

Azriel: (he smacks the flames away and vanishes, appearing farther away). Repugnant shinigami…(he raises his hand and displays his palm toward Ryu. He abruptly tightens his hand, forming a fist)

Ryu: I’m coming for you! Ah! (Ryu falls over, as his legs are consumed by shadows. Black threads burst from the ground and pierce his arms, sewing his amrs into the ground. Every in and out motion of the shadow threads sends excruciating pain through his body) Ahhh…!!!! (Large shadows rise behind him and in front of him and begin spinning in the ground and above the ground. They move quickly, simulating another large grinding mechanism)

Azriel: I will shred you with the same shadows that killed your family.
Zalbeseal: Well, this is certainly nostalgic. Several shinigami storming in, racing to do away with me. I wonder when I experienced that last? (he smiles). Numbers won't do you any good, however. (he walks towards them, without even unsheathing his sword. They all charge him and he fends them off with his bare hands. Rukia darts toward his back, about to unleash an attack when Izuru descends from above. He grabs Izuru's arm and slams his sword into Rukia, making her zanpakuto heavy. He swings Izuru knock the two behind him, where they crash into a building. He grabs Kaoru by the throat, despite her attempted stealth) Oh, how little you learned while being used by Lady Sekhmet. (he grins and grips her throat tightly) You know my position; therefore, believing youc ould win was so foolish on your behalf. (he digs his fingers into her neck, causing blood to dribble down her neck. Leon swings his blade at Zalbeseal's arm, but he just swats him in the face, ricocheting Leon across the ground. Blaze attempts to impale him, but Zalbeseal leans foward, throwing his foot back, simultaneously avoiding the blade and kicking blaze in the face. He throws Kaoru to the ground and kicks her, before grabbing Ukitakes blade)

Ukitake: HADO 67: booming thunder (a giant pulsating wave explodes from his hand striking Zalbeseal in the stomach, knocking him back into the city) Are you five alright?

Blaze: That was a mighty kick...ouch.

Zalbeseal: (is seen walking toward them with a grin) Ha ha ha. I enjoy these sparring episodes with you shinigami. It helps me improve my tolerance for insects.

Blaze: (he appears behind Zalbeseal, but before he could realize, Zalbeseal around behind him, holding his arm back) How...what the?

Zalbeseal: (he snaps Blaze's wrist, and watches as blaze screams from the pain) You'll need a much better strategy for me, boy. (he punches him in the head, catapulting him into the ground. He looks at Rukia, Leon, and Izuru as he slams down on Blaze's body with his feet. Suddenly, he vanishes and appears behind Izuru, slamming his fist into his back. Izuru flies forward, scuffing across the ground. He lies there while Rukia tends to him).

Ukitake: (he engages Zalbeseal, demonstrating amazing speed with his blade) Dealing with grief never condones violence. (he swings his blade, catching Zalbeseal's arm)

Zalbeseal: Grief has no stake in this, captain. (he grabs his wrist and slams him in the stomach. He kicks him forward and a cero erupts from his chest. With intense speed, it strikes Ukitake, sending him flying in a burst of smoke).
Blaze sits up holding his wrist. He hears the bones crack as they move back into place and heal.

Blaze: Damn she's powerful. But she has to have a weak point. When he used that cero it left him open just enough. (He stands up.) I guess i might want to test the theroy. "Hey, asshole. I'm ready for round two."

Zalbeseal: "Taunting me child. That's not very wise." (He shunpos in front of Blaze. And strikes at him. Blaze barley dodges the attack. Zalbeseal dosen't give him time to recover. He immediatley fires a chest cero at Blaze. Blaze is completley consumed by the beam.) "That was to simple."

Rukia: "Dammit Blaze, don't be so stupid." taunting him is not the way to win this fight.

Blaze: (Blaze stand up out of a pile of rubble.) "Wow that was powerful. But I'm still standing. I guess your not as strong as you thought."

Zalbeseal: "I was just toying with you. It's time to finish this." (Zalbeseal quickly moves at blaze. Rapidly swinging his blade. Blaze can block some of the but a good part of them make it through. Zalbeseal charges up a large cero and prepares to fire it at him. Blaze shunpos put of the beams way just in time and shows up behind Zalbeseal.)

Blaze: "This time you die. Bakuretsu Ranma!" (He holds his sword up into the air and a large dark energy ball forms on the top that has a 20ft circumference. He launche it at Zalbeseal who is hit in the back by the attack and is consumed by it. It then explodes and smoke is seen. Zalbeseal is seen holding his blade up and his body is covered in blood.) "Damn, this guy is freaking resilent."

Zalbeseal: (He pops up in front of Blaze. Blaze swings at him but Zalbeseal throws blood in his eyes. He then kicks Blaze and sends him flying.) I will kill you.

Ukitake: (Ukitake stands in front of Blaze. Who proceeds to get up.) You all right?

Blaze: "The kicks are hurting more and are getting annoying."

Ukitake: Well get ready. He's getting ready for his next assault.

'Amaya hits the ground and immediately jumps out of the way as another fan slices through the air toward her, and she just barely gets out of the way.'

Amaya: Damn it Nagaro, shes much too powerful right now.

Nagaro: What do you plan to do?

Amaya: I'm going to show them why they never should have left us in the first place.

'Amaya begins to draw circles all over her body, and one thicker line around her neck. She then twists her head around to show the hollow mask in the back of her head, and the eyes light up red'

Pardel: Hollowfication? I seem to remember you undergoing the process while you were with us, but you were still much too weak to be of any use to us with it.

Amaya(with her voice slightly gruffer): Be quiet! Things have changed since then.

'She suddenly shunpos behind her and tries to punch her in the face, but Pardel just leans back to avoid the punch. Amaya tried to send a bala to her face as she went past, but she blocks it with a fan'

Pardel: It seems that nothing has changed. You are still the worthless servant from before, and nothing you do will change it. It was decided from your birth.

Amaya: Shut up! I don't care what you say! Anyone can become strong!

Pardel: Oh how deluded you are. You still believe that you can become as strong as an Angel? Your weakness was the very reason you were discarded. Like a used up battery.

Amaya: SHUT UP!!!

'Amaya shunpos after Pardel and jumps all around her, drawing shapes around her, and firing balas all around her, but she sends out a sphere of wind around her which blocks all of the attacks and shoots Amaya back, but she lands on her feet'

Pardel: You really are an idiot aren't you? You can not fight me.

'Pardel shunpos next to her and slashes her hand off'

Amaya:AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU BITCH!!

'Pardel looks down at her as she falls on to the ground in pain'

Pardel: You foolish shinigami. Your defeat was destined to happen even before you challenged me.

Amaya: Hehe.

Pardel: Laughing in the face of defeat? Admirable.

Amaya: No, I just thought you would have learned by now. We shinigami can be pretty tricky.

'Pardel feels a hand on her neck, and hears the charging of a cero beam. She glances backwards, and sees that the the hand she cut off was directly on a circle she drew earlier and had stretched up to her neck '

Amaya: Itsutsu Maru Cero.

'The five concentrated cero beams shoot straight in to her face, and it causes a huge explosion which blocks out all sight.
(Nagaro's eyes widen at the destructive power that Amaya's Hollowfication can create. He then remembers what Ryu told him a few days ago.)

--Flashback--

(Ryu and Nagaro are walking alone through the Squad 13 Barracks.)

Ryu: When Sekhmet invades the Seireitei, you are going to be paired with Amaya.

Nagaro: Is there anything special that I should know about her?

Ryu: There are two things that you should be aware of. The first is that I don't know exactly how deep her allegiance runs with us; there is a possibility that she could turn against us in the middle of the fight. The second is that she can hollowfy.

Nagaro: Is her Hollowfication as deep as your's?

Ryu: I honestly don't know if she can go beyond her basic form. I was under the influence of a kido during the time that I faced her, so it is possible that my witnessing her hollowfication was false. But if she does hollowfy, then you will need to remain on your constant guard...If she is taken to her last stores of energy, her hollow will take over and she will not be able to tell between friend and foe.

Nagaro: I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

--End Flashback--

(Quietly to himself) Nagaro: Damn, that was amazing. I have never seen a blast like that, but I need to stay on my guard.....Strike Fast, Yari Inzauma"

(Suddenly, the sword in Nagaro's hand become a 5 1/2 foot long black-marble rod. At the top end is a 1 foot long silver spearhead in the shape of a lightning bolt. At the bottom end, there is a green feather attached to the end.)

(She turns around to face Nagaro) Amaya: So you finally decided to release your zanpakuto. But why?

(He grins at her and then looks over to where Pardel was) Nagaro: Just trying to be prepared for the unknown.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(Ryue freezes at Azriel mentioning his family. When the grinding shadows reach him, he does nothing while Azriel looks on with no emotion.)

Azriel: Just as I had thought. Even mentioning his family would send him into such an internal turmoil that he would lose all sense of his surroundings.

(Azriel turns to walk away but then sees a flash of red and black lightning flash by his face. He turns back around to see that the grinding shadows are being pushed apart by a strong reiatsu. There is another strong flash of lightning that blinds Azriel for a moment. When his vision returns, he sees that his shadows have been destroyed and that Ryu is standing before him, in his Vasto Vizard form.)

Azriel: I see that you have found out how to enter that form without activating your Bankai. That is quite an improvement for you. (The sword that Ryu uses to enter his Resurrección form then materializes in his left hand. He is holding the sealed Kasai Fenikkusu in his right hand.) You also don't have to remove that from your mask anymore...Perhaps killing you will present more of a challenge after all.

(He ignores everything that Azriel has said) Ryu: How dare you?...How dare you?...(He opens to eyes to reveal that they are not hollowfied but that they are completely red. No iris, no pupil...nothing but red)...HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!

(Ryu charges at Azriel and begins slashing at him. Azriel is able to dodge Ryu's initial attempts at striking him, but he then notices that Ryu's attack become more refined. These new attacks start to connect with Azriel, though they do not do too much damage. The enraged Ryu is able to strike Azriel ten times. Once on the left cheek, three times on each arm, twice on the chest in the shape of an X, and once across the back. Azriel is able to fend off the remaining attacks by sending walls of shadows in front of Ryu, but they are all eventually blown away. Ryu finally stops so that he can catch his breath.)

Azriel: It would appear that I touched a nerve with you, shinigami.

Ryu: Touched a nerve! You touched the one nerve that you never should have touched, Azriel!.....You took everything from me. My mother and father were innocent of any crime and yet Sekhmet had you kill them, and she even tried to kill me. Then you took the last person that I considered family away from me. Just for mentioning such a thing, I make a promise to you, Azriel.....I promise the I will win this fight, I will take your head from your shoulders, and I will take it to Veznesel for her to see. Then I will force her to give back to what you took. She will give Senna her life back!

Azriel: I've had enough of this, shinigami. I think it would be for the best that you just died.

(Azriel raises his left hand to Ryu and sends a wall of shadow towards him. Ryu, predictably, slashes at the wall and breaks it to pieces. This provides enough of a distraction for Azriel to send shadow threads barreling towards Ryu's body. One thread pierces each wrist and leg, two pierce his torso and wrap around his body, and one wraps itself around his neck. He drops Kasai Fenikkusu but absorbs his Vizard sword into his skin.))

(Walking towards Ryu) Azriel: There will be no more slicing or grinding machines for you today, shinigami. I have decided to give you the distinct privilege of having your life ended by my own hand.

(He glares at Azriel) Ryu: I feel so honored, Azriel. Maybe I should give you the privilege of killing you with my bare hands wrapped around your throat!

Azriel: Sarcasm and insults will not save you. (He reaches Ryu and forces the shadows wrapped around the hybrid's body to tighten and the ones that pieced his body to twist.) Do you have anything else to say before I end your miserable existence?

(Noticing that Azriel is standing only two feet from him, he grins and laughs a little) Ryu: Yeah, I've got a few words for you...How about, "Make sure your enemy is completely disarmed before you approach them.

(All of a sudden, the blade end of Ryu's Vizard sword plunges out through his mask and he attempts to slash Azriel's head off. Azriel, however, is able to sense the attack just in time in order to move his head out of the way. However, Ryu is able impale Azriel under his right shoulder and uses his head to slash the blade down. Azriel retreats back farther, while Ryu breaks free from the shadow threads. He takes his sword and holds it out towards Azriel.)

Ryu: Shred and Rip, Reverso Gryphon! (With a flash of red and black reiatsu, he changes from his Vasto Vizard form into his Resurrección form.) Let's end this once and for all.
over a year ago IlOvEbLeAcH said…
blush
I would really hate to get in the middle of a fight, but i would like to join if it’s okay.

Name: Tigerlily Kobayashi
Eyes: Grey&Green
Height: 5'4
Hair/Style: Brown with Red tips/ Long Bangs that partly cover eyes and a loose ponytail

Position: Student

Personality: Her Personality reflects her name. She is soft and beautiful like a flower. Most times she comes shy and timid. Many believe Tigerlily has no business becoming a shinigami. The truth is she rather her nose in a book than off fighting somewhere. But on the battlefield she becomes a different person. Unlocking the animal within her, becomes a beast out for blood.

Zanpakuto: Kikan joshi

Release: Cut others down

Description: Tigerlily’s Kikan joshi is a colorful one yet a smaller than most. Woven around the hilt are ribbons colored pink, yellow, and purple that extend from the end of the hilt flowing free. The Guard is a globe of a 100 thinly twisted rods of gold. Kido type

Abilities:
1.Once her Zanpakuto is released her speed increase

2.Increases spiritual pressure

3. While fighting her Kikan Joshi collects reiatsu until it has enough to send a shock wave of lightening at her opponent

Bankai: Sakugen Kikan Joshi

Description: Gets larger bout half the size of her body. The ribbons at the end of the hilt change into a golden chain with a purple flower at the end

Abilities: The abilities of her Bankai are unknown because she has not fully mastered it yet
Azriel: (he glances at the blood and then quickly side-steps Ryu's next attack) I am intrigued by your notion of justice. We both seek the same thing, but perceive the achievement differently. I thought that, perhaps, by placing myself in a position to become harmed, I would achieve enlightenment. By doing so, I could thoroughly understand the complexities in which you function upon. However, even after you had pierced my flesh, your intentions and motives were still premature. The eyes are a gateway to the soul, which is why you hybrids use such methods for hiding it. A hollow is a twisted, manipulation of a soul; However, a soul, nonetheless. The soul has no shell, so it is completely vulnerable, which is why their grief, is overshadowed by their desire to consume. Shinigami, however, maintain a shell atop their frail souls. The only visible gateway is through the eyes, which, on certain occasions, when emotional reactivity is at its peak, the soul's desires and intentions are visible. You hybrids, subconsciously, of course, acknowledge said gateway and use the very same mask, a hollow would dawn, so you may conceal your eyes from your opponent. You wouldn’t want them to peer into the bottomless chasm that was once your soul. Even shinigami who achieve hollow-like powers continue to fear becoming a hollow. Shinigami understand the ramifications that follow a soul’s twisted transformation into a hollow and its continuous lament over a loss of purpose. Have you ever noticed that after every successful transformation, you feel more and more empty? Even the slightest twinge in your heart; in your soul? That is why, when you hollowfy, you use the mask and shield your eyes with your hollows presence. You wouldn’t want others to witness the pathetic measures you’re putting your body and soul through to achieve your said justice. I wonder what Senna would say to you if she knew you were essentially feeding your soul, bit by bit, to the emptiness that is your hollow?

Ryu: (he stops his attacks and freezes in place) …my soul? …soul.

Azriel: (he turns to face Ryu) You, shinigami, are slowly destroying your own life. I cannot take credit for such an artistic display of self-destruction. You are your own worst enemy. (Azriel begins walking toward Ryu when Ryu swings his sword, which passes right through Azriel. Azriel’s body, turns to shadow-like smoke and quickly passed through Ryu and materializes behind him. He calmly places his palm on Ryu’s back unleashing a burst of black, horrifying energy that shoots ryu into the distance. Ryu lands on the ground and gets up, ready to charge Azriel. With great speed he jets toward Azriel. While in mid-air, azriel raises his hand and snaps. A concussive wave of black energy booms through the air, striking Ryu. The energy crashes into Ryu,shaping, melding around his body, simultaneously throwing him even further than before. Ryu crashes into nearby structure with tremendous force).

Ryu: (panting, he gets up. His body, bruised and mangled from just two attacks. He looks into the distance, to see Azriel idle in the same location). DAMN YOU!!!! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME! (he begins using a combination of shunpo and sonido, which surprises Azriel).

Azriel: Uh…(his expression displays surprise, but quickly becomes flat after a brief moment. He simply flicks his long, black fingers forward sending out another concussive wave which, even at Ryu’s speed, he cannot avoid. It collides with Ryu, this time, with further intensity, it breaks his arm upon impact. He ricochets from the blast and skids across the ground, finally bashing into a building side). You kankinlaivos are so predictable. (he begins walking toward Ryu, but Ryu burst from the ground off to the side and begins speeding toward Azriel. Azriel turns his head and just stares at Ryu. He lifts his hand and flicks his fingers. Ryu unleashes a massive cero, in an attempt to disrupt Azriel’s attack. The black, concussive energy is about to collide with Ryu’s cero when suddenly shadows burst from the ground like an ocean, sever the cero in half. When the shadows split the cero in half, it separates into two sheets of shadows and drag the ceros toward the ground, swallowing the attack within the body of shadows. The black energy impacts Ryu, tearing his skin and throwing him into the distance. Ryu is seen, holding himself up with his sword. His skin is red and bloody from the attack. It resembles skin that has recently been dragged across pavement).

Ryu: …what happened to my cero.

Azriel: Simple, I took it.

Ryu: (astonishingly, Azriel is behind Ryu. Ryu quickly reacts, amidst his confusion, but Azriel blocks his attacks with shadows. Ryu releases a blast of spiritual pressure, but the shadows do not waiver)

Azriel: You were convinced you had the upper hand by completely surrendering yourself to your inner-hollow. Even more amusing, you thought that your spiritual pressure was enough to thwart the shadows. I believe you misunderstand my powers. Shadows are not created from light, they do not exclusively exist in the absence of light, either. They are immortal and have showered the world since beginless time. You labor under the notion that shadows are a product of light, caste beneath the protection of objects. Before there was light, there was darkness. When light was born, the darkness learned to share existence alongside it. However, both grew tired of sharing and decided it best to conquer the other. However, neither could successfully thwart the other, which is why both remain. There are, however, parts of this world that remain the exclusive dominion of either shadow or light. Light cannot exist within darkness and darkness cannot exist within light, so they bend around one another, creating the world around us. They typical paradigm is light generates darkness because light is absorbed by objects. How foolish, especially when you’re opponent is me. (his shadows crush Ryu’s spiritual burst and slice through his defenses, piercing his body. The shadows wrap around Ryu, concealing his spiritual pressure. They tightly grip him, pulling him closer to Azriel)

Ryu: (he spits at Azriel as he struggles)

Azriel: You have witnessed my Iegayatata, which proves useful in many ways. However, you have not yet experienced another of my talents. This will help you reflect on just how useless you are as both a shinigami and a hollow. (he throws Ryu into the distance, as the shadows fling him, Ryu fires a cero. The cero meets Azriel’s hand and dissipates). Silly, hybrid. You just don’t learn. (he stares into Ryu’s eyes as he watches his cero rendered useless. Ryu lands on the ground, staring, still, into Azriel’s eyes. Azriel speaks softly to himself) …you will understand true helplessness…Yaizna Kaia. (Azriel appears in front of Ryu and flicks him on the forehead which is finger. Suddenly, Ryu’s body begins to contort and he falls backwards. From the impact location, black materials begins slinking underneath Ryu’s skin)

Ryu: …what the hell! NO! NO! WHAT IS THIS! AHHHH (his hollow-like voice echoes as he desperately tries to thwart the arcane attack. Enraged and confused, he begins clawing at his skin as the darkness trails down his neck, to his should, and into his arms). AHHH! NO! NO! GET OUT! GET OUT! ….(he falls to his knees as his spiritual pressure becomes erratic. He darkness is funneling throughout his entire capillary, vein, and artery network. His veins, full of the black mass, his skin begins turning grey and peeling).

Azriel: Yaizna Kaia… aptly named, creeping darkness. Undetectable, unavoidable, invisible to the naked eye, aside from the corrosion to the body as a result. If only the entire gotei 13 could witness your death, after all, they have been hoping to see you die for quite some time. That is, of course, why they made you a substitute captain.

Ryu: (turning grey, a sickish, he looks at Azriel) What….(his voice, faint)

Azriel: You didn’t truly believe they felt you were a notable addition to their organization do you? The gotei 13, known to be noble, just, and strong in both soul and power, and you believe that they, of all people, would accept you? That’s laughable, shinigami. No, I will refer to you as creature. You’re neither shinigami nor hollow. You’re some amalgamated dysfunction. Hollows would consume you and the shinigami came up with a ploy to rid themselves of you. They knew your inexperience would get you killed, that sheer power isn’t good enough. They were betting, they were hoping for it. To rid themselves of you, would be to wash their hands of such hybrid filth. That’s how they view you, creature. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ryu: (his body, slowly failing, he points his finger and cero begins charging. The cero begins wobbling back and force in front of him and suddenly backfires , firing in multiple direction)

Azriel: Oh, maintain focus and concentration is becoming quite a task, I see. As should be expected. My attack is breaking down your entire body, spiritual network and all.

Ryu: ..(he stands up and tries to shunpo, but falls on the ground. His mask begins to crumble and his eyes lose their hollow-like form)

Azriel: It’s only a matter of time, creature. Death will be your savior, look at it that way. My, my…that is the same desperate glare your mother had before she was consumed by the same darkness. Your father, on the other hand, kept a stiff upper-lip. I must admit, I never entered bankai to defeat them, so their dream that you would one day surpass them came true. (his shadows throw Ryu in the distance, and he crashes into a building)…you were destined to experience the same hopelessness your parents felt.
(she smoke clears and Pardel is missing a portion of one of her four wings).

Pardel: Miserable, degenerate (she scowls, and vanishes)You know, the cieco deslocar is what shunpo is based upon. Were you aware?

Amaya: (blood dripping from the loss of her arm) ...cieco deslocar? What?

Pardel: Yes, blind shift is quite more advanced than the shunpo or sonido. After all (she begins waiving Amaya's severed hand), it allows me to do the impossible compared to you shinigami.

Amaya: My hand? How? Wait... You're barely harmed.

Pardel: I'm completely well, actually. You didn't think a couple ceros could harm me, did you? The cero was a trademark of me people, so you have no claim to it. Therefore, its benefit to you is limited with me. Not to mention (she appears directly behind her and whispers in her ear), I am much faster than you are. Amaya is startled that Pardel moved so quickly, but quickly becomes preoccupied by the fan that glides by her, slicing her side, and returning to Pardel's hand. Pardel begins to walks away from Amaya.)

Amaya: How...(blood drools from her mouth)

Pardel: (she turns her head slightly, glaring behind her at Amaya)There is more to a battle than what is completely visible, right? That, of course, would pertain strongly to you right now. It's not the blade that just grazed your flesh that is generating that bewildered expression, correct?

Amaya: What is going on...(her vision is becoming blurry and she begins bleeding all over her body. Blood seeps from beneath her skin, and pools from beneath it. Blood gurgles in pools and breaks open into large sores-like wounds. She gasps and coughs up blood).

Pardel: It's getting difficult to breathe, I imagine. It is likely even more difficult to move. Remain still, if you'd like. It'll make this easier on the both of us. (she waves her fan and gigantic gale bursts toward her, tearing the sky. It crashses into her, and she collides with the ground,creating a massive cloud of debris). You know, it's funny. You were genuinely convinced that you had struck me down with that cero techniqe. Too bad, however. Imitate a hollow and use all the stolen techniques you'd like, it won't aid you any. The fact of the matter is, I haven't even used a portion of my power and you're already half-way dead. (she walks toward her, smiling). When your ceros began charging, I admit, I was caught off guard. However, quick reflexes and a solid defense enabled me to thwart your efforts. My wings, are not simply for appearance. Rather, they serve two purposes; One, they enable me to shield myself from attacks and two, they can also equip me with a vast assortment of offensive techniques. You're experiencing one now. Right before impact, my wing blocked the cero and I purposely dissolved my wing upon impact. Not only was the blast deflected, but the wing generated a cloud of dust that simulated smoke. What did you continue to do, even after the cloud surfaced?

Amaya: ...(she gasps and her eyes widen as they begin turning red from seapage).

Pardel: That's right, you inhaled the reminants of my wing which means to inhaled the entirety of what I leaked into the air. As we speak, the feathers, which are so tiny they cannot be seen with the naked eye, are floating throughout your enitre body. Every pore, creavous, organ, and vein or filled with them. The most important detail to understand are their unique characteristics. They possess the same capacity to pierce flesh as my blade-fans. Do you know what that means?

Amaya: (she tries to get up, but collapses, dropping her zanpakuto from limited muscle dexterity).

Pardel: Every tiny morcel is equatable to having a sharp, precisioned blade floating throughout your body. As we speak, your body is being carved from the inside out. This death suits a degenerate hybrid. (She looks at Nagaro) I am sure she'll attempt to salavage her reputation soon enough, so it'd be best if we ended you before hand.
(Ryu lies back into the rubble surrounding him. He can feel the shadows consuming him more and more with each passing second. As he lies there, only one question runs through his mind: Why?)

Ryu: Why was it that I was the person to be born half shinigami and half hollow? I never wanted this type of power or this type of curse, so why did fate choose me?.....No, I was chosen for a reason. I was given this power for a purpose; I just need to get back up and find out what it is. But these shadows are eating away at my body, including my spiritual network. And even if I am able to get up, I wouldn't be able to do anything. Any route that I take leads to nowhere...Maybe he was right. Maybe that I am destined to see the same hopelessness that my--

(Ryu stops speaking as he realizes what he is saying. He then feels the shadows beginning to attack his heart. It is hard for him to breathe.)

(Gasping) Ryu: It's getting hard to breathe. The shadows must be attacking either my lungs or my heart. I'll be dead soon if I don't come up with something...but I don't know if there is anything that I can do.

(Ryu closes his eyes and enters into the realm of his zanpakuto. He desires to speak to Kasai one last time before he dies.)

Kasai: I am surprised to see you here at a time like this. I would have figured that you would have tried your best to get back to your feet and then charge at Azriel.

(He walks out from behind Kasai Fenikkusu) Hollow Ryu: Yeah, you'd usually be too damn hard-headed to do something sensible.

Ryu: I just wanted to apologize for causing you both to die with me. I should have run when I had the chance, but I didn't. I dragged you both down with me and, in the end, neither my Shinigami nor my Hollow powers were enough to defeat Azriel.

Hollow Ryu: Well, what did you expect? Using the separated aspects of your powers was kinda stupid on your part.

Ryu: What are you talking about? Separated aspects of powers?

Kasai: That is correct, Ryu. I am the aspect of your Shinigami powers...

Hollow Ryu: And I am the aspect of your Hollow powers...

Kasai: If you had been able to combine us in the aspect that we were meant to be, then you would have been able to easily defeat Azriel. However, you chose to combine us through the method of becoming a Vizard. This method did give you a great boost of power...

Hollow Ryu:...but it did not give you the potential powers of what you really are.

Ryu: But what am I? If I am not a Shinigami or a Hollow, then what am I?!

Kasai: I am not sure what you are, but that is not important right now. What is important is that you find a way to stay alive.

Ryu: That's easier said than done.

(Hollow Ryu walks over to Ryu and punches him in the face.)

Hollow Ryu: Haven't you been listening to what we have been saying, you idiot? You can change your fate if you just transform into your True Form.

Ryu: True Form?

Kasai: That is correct. Shinigami have their Bankai; the highest level of Hollows have their Resurrección Forms; and Angels have their Embodiments. It would be only natural that someone born from two of these races would have a form all their own.

Ryu: But I thought that my Vasto Vizard Form was my True Form.

Hollow Ryu: No, that was just a junction form for you to access your Resurrección Form. Your true form is light-years beyond it. It has it's weaknesses, but it isn't nearly as weak as your Resurrección Form.

Ryu: But there is something else, isn't there?

Kasai: Yes, there is. The only way to ensure that you don't die is that you kill Azriel, if you can enter your True Form. Even though you will be more powerful, it is probable that Azriel's Yaizna Kaia will still be in effect. However, due to your boost in power, it will take longer for his ability to take effect.

Hollow Ryu: You've only got one shot at this, so make it count!

Ryu: So how do I enter my True Form.

Kasai: You will have to find that out for yourself...Goodbye, Ryu.....

(Ryu opens his eyes back up and sees that he is back where Azriel had thrown him. He can instantly feel the effects of Yaizna Kaia and nearly loses consciousness from the loss of air.)

Ryu: I've gotta think fast. What could possibly be the way to enter my True Form?! One thing's for sure, it probably isn't as easy as entering my Resurrección.

(Ryu looks down and sees his sword, Kasai Fenikkusu. He then begins to think of what his sword and hollow said to him.)

Ryu: I'm half-hollow and I'm half-shinigami. (The strain Yaizna Kaia is putting on his body forces Ryu out of his Resurrección Form and into his Vasto Vizard Form.) Two swords...two aspects...That's it!

(Using the last bits of strength that he has left, Ryu takes the swords in his hands and hits the side of the blades against the rocks around him. Both blades break at the hilts. Ryu and looks at both hilts for a moment and then decides to enact his final idea.....He takes both hilts and brings the blade ends up and joins them together. Once he does this, there is a giant flash of black and white light that encases the area around him. Azriel, who had turned his back to Ryu and began to walk away turns around to see what is happening.)

Azriel: Another evolution...no this is not an evolution. This feels more like a revelation. This form that he is now entering isn't something that he just learned. It is something that was with him the entire time.

(After several moments of encircling Ryu's body, the mixture of white and black light dissipates. Once it has done this, a figure is seen standing where Ryu once was. It is slightly taller that Ryu was. It's hair color is the same as Ryu's, as is the shape of the face and the shape of his body. The figure is not wearing any mask at all. The uniform that it is wearing consists of a white hakama and a black sleeveless coat. the coat is fastened at the waist by a zipper, concealing the top half of the figures body. There are black lines tattooed from the tops of the figure's fingers to his shoulders, on each hand. He is wearing white boots. Coming out from the left side of his coat is the hilt of his zanpakuto. It is apparently attached to his waist, but this cannot be seen cause of the coat. The handle is black. Once the sword is drawn, the cross guard is seen to be in the shape of a crescent moon with the points of the crescent facing towards the tip of the blade. the blade itself it a silver double-edged sword. It's eyes are closed.)

(He stares at the figure standing before him) Azriel: So this is what you really are. This is what you have been running from...The creature within.

(Azriel immediately sends a shadow through the ground and brings it straight up in front of Ryu. He then sends it forward to stab it into Ryu's heart. However, Ryu is able to grab the shadow before it even gets close to his heart. Ryu opens his eyes and reveals that the whites of his eyes are now red, but that the irises are blue.)

(He stares at Azriel) Ryu: You had better enter your Embodiment, Azriel, because if you don’t, then this is going to get very ugly.
'Amaya limps up, holding her side'

Amaya: Don't you dare turn your back on me.

'Pardel looks back at her over her shoulder'

Pardel: You can barely stand, you filthy hybrid. Just wait your turn. You'll be killed soon enough.

Amaya: No. I may not be strong enough to defeat you, but I can at least do this.

'Amaya draws a circle on the forehead of her mask and lowers her paintbrush'

Amaya: Ban....kai. Release.

'Her paintbrush dissolves in to sparkles of gold which swirl around her body and the circle on her forehead glows with a dark blue light. When the sparks dissipate and the light from her mask dims, she is now wearing a royal-looking dark blue dress, with a dark green coat around her. Her mask has completely changed, turning in to a crown with small pieces drooping down around her eyes, which glow red, and her paintbrush is gone'

Pardel: Bankai? I highly doubt that will be enough for you to defeat me?

'Amaya's voice is much higher than usual' Amaya: Hmmm I wouldn't be quite so sure about that.

Pardel: Your reiatsu feels different than usual. You aren't the hybrid are you?

Amaya: Very perceptive angel. I am her zanpakuto, Chuushooha Oojo. Please, do not place me on the same pathetic level as my master. She is only my master in name alone. My power far succeeds her own. She can not even rid herself of these blades with out my assistance.

'Chuushooha Oojo sinks in to the floor, and becomes a painting on the ground, and the blades sink out of her skin'

Pardel: Interesting technique, zanpakuto.

Chuushooha Oojo: It is another technique that my master requires my assistance to use. It is even slightly troublesome to me. Now, I do not have much time in this form, so I must hurry up this fight.

'She turns back to normal, and holds out her hands. All of the color with five feet of her is sucked out the objects and around her hands, leaving everything else a bleak gray color. Chuushooha Oojo points a hand at Pardel, and a sliver of green shoots out and grazes her cheek, and it starts to bleed slightly.'

Pardel: Using color as a weapon?! How is this possible?!

Chuushooha Oojo: I am the queen of art. Anything I draw, or any color I use becomes real in my hands.

'Chuushooha Oojo dabs at some orange with her finger and draws a shark in the air. Immediately, it comes to life, and jumps out toward Pardel, but she simply slices it apart with her fan'

Pardel: You present a more challenging opponent than your master, but I hope this isn't all you are capable of.

Chuushooha Oojo: Believe me angel. I have only scratched the surface of my abilities.

Azriel: I don't know what you are or who you believe you have become, but I have no desire to give in to your silly demands. The circumstances are still the same, evolution or not, you will die in mere moments. Your body has been improved by your newly appointed strength, but is still being aggressively devoured by the shadows.

Ryu: I’m no demon if that’s what you’re thinking, Azriel. Rather, I have realized a power greater than my separate halves. This form, this power, this level of skill will be enough to crush you. UNLEASH YOUR EMBODIMENT!

Azriel: I’d rather not, actually (while shrugging off Ryu’s demands).

Ryu: (Ryu appears behind Azriel, catching him off guard)

Azriel: You’re quick. (Ryu slams his fist toward Azriel, but he catches it. Before he can react, however, Ryu grabs his wrist with his other hand and snaps it. Azriel shadows burst from his body, striking Ryu in the chest. Ryu’s body is hardened, strong and less fragile than before. The shadows do not pierce as deep and Ryu shatters them with his blade)

Ryu: I’m stronger, much stronger.

Azriel: Stronger, for now. You cannot maintain this transformation for long; otherwise, your hollow will become power hunger, lose focus, and begin to corrupt your mind. All the while, my shadows are eagerly carving you out. It’s only a matter of time.

Ryu: (he appears behind Azriel grabbing the back of his head with his hand) Well, I best be quick with your execution, huh? (Azriel’s expression displays an emotion that Ryu has never seen, “surprise.” Slams him into the ground and slides him while gliding through the air. He picks him up, kicks him in the back and Azriel crashes into the soil, creating a massive crater. Azriel comes crashing from the sky and slams his first into the ground, but Ryu is no longer there. He appears behind Azriel and slams him into the very crater he created. Ryu jumps up and charges a massive cero which shatters the silence and collides with Azriel. The energy balloons upward, but does not explode is a fiery display) Huh?

Azriel: (the cero begins to balloon further and separates and Azriel is seen parting it with his bare hand. He separates the cero, like curtains hung over a window, splitting it in half, throwing it off to the sides. The explosion is massive and Azriel just stares at Ryu) You continue to act as if your power is unfamiliar to me. How dare you use that attack with such hubris. How audacious to use said technique for execution against those who were privy to its power. You’ve become quite confident with your newly acquired power. (Ryu appears in front of Azriel, unafraid and slams his sword into his chest) You believe you have me cornered. How laughable (Azriel blows away in the wind as he finishes his sentence. Ryu swings his blade around slicing Azriel in half)

Ryu: You can’t sneak up on me anymore!

Azriel: (Suddenly Azriel’s blade pierces Ryu’s chest) Is that so?

Ryu: Ugh…(he reaches behind him, grabbing Azriel and throwing him over his shoulder. He takes his other hand and slams the blade, pushing it out of his body, simultaneously firing a cero at Azriel. Both Azriel and his blade fade into black mist, drifting in the breeze). Bastard…
Azriel: (begins rising from shadows on the ground) Your expressions, I never get tired of how painfully idiotic they look. When will you learn (Azriel’s sword forms in his hand) that my power is far greater than your own. Believe me, there is power in this world that surpasses even those who bridge the gap between shinigami and hollow. You can create as many new forms as you want, there will always be a greater power waiting to swallow you up. The school of fish will always fear the mighty shark, even if he does not give good reason for said fear.

Ryu: What are you babbling about? (he zooms toward Azriel and quickly passes through his senses, slashing across his back with his blade. He grabs him quickly, before he can vanish) I GOT YOU! I know you need at least a fraction of a second to react and turn to shadows, but I found the weakness)

Azriel: Did you? (suddenly Azriel begins pulling himself out of himself. To Ryu’s surprise, Shadows seep from Azriel’s body, and an exact replica separates itself from the original body, that Ryu has a hold of. He leaps off the corpse and fires a cero at Ryu. The corpse turns to black mist and the cero collides with Ryu’s body. His is blasted backward, crashing into a mountain side. He comes out, burns from the cero, but mentally unscathed)

Ryu: You’re very crafty, Azriel. I’ll give you that. Like a snake, you can slither out of any situation. Perhaps that’s why you have snake eyes. Is there anything you’d like to tell me? Your embodiment is a giant shadow snake, maybe?

Azriel: (he remains silent and continues to stare at Ryu)

Ryu: …no response? (suddenly shadows begin creating a vast ocean-like surface, which bubbles over the ground. It rises, reaching to Ryu’s thighs). What the…?

Azriel: (suddenly the shadows become enraged and spear forward at Ryu. Dozens of them dart from the black ocean and slam into Ryu. Several pierce his flesh, but he swings his blade shattering them. As his blade creates a backlash against the shadows, they explode around his the wave created by his swing. The shadows forming sharp spear-like protrusions come from every direction as they leap around his previous attack. To avoid being skewered, he leaps back and fires a cero at them, which simultaneously propels him to safety. The shadows effortlessly swallow his cero, holding his cero like a balloon and swiftly traveling up the path created from the cero. They glide up the cero, as it is being absorbed by the shadow mass and smash into Ryu’s face. He flips back and kicks them, but they ensnare his body. They begin piercing his flesh, but that proves more difficult. He swings his blade and they simply wrap around his blade and slither up toward his hand. The shadows arc and slam through his hand, causing him to drop his sword. The shadows swirl around Ryu, binding him. Azriel appears behind him and places his blade across his neck) Ending you would be quite simple, wouldn’t it? (Ryu’s hand bursts from the shadows and grabs Azriel, but everything below his neck bursts into shadows, materializes on the other side of Ryu, as the head speaks) Foolish, creature…(his head vanishes and appears atop his body. He takes his blade and severs his hand)

Ryu: (his face displays pain, but he does now make a sound) You’re going to die!!! DIE! (suddenly his body explodes with spiritual pressure, slowly pushing apart the shadows)

Azriel: …I can’t believe what I am seeing. I don’t know where you are getting this strength, but I am planned to watch you fall from grace. (he slams his blade into Ryu’s shoulder, when he suddenly struck with a fiery blast. The collision throws Azriel and he lands in the distance). …filth. (the shadows surround ryu, holding him tighter.
Zalbeseal: (He shunpos so fast that Blaze barely blocks it.) You are losin power my young friend. The stength you "gained" Is running out. Your on you last leg.

Blaze:(Damn he's right. I needto do something. But I don't know what. My last move will drain me completely.) Your right. (Blaze shoves him off.) I should just give up. (Zalbeseal shows suprise.)

Zalbeseal: this is a first. I've never fought one of you who gave up so easily. But i might as well fufill your wish. (Zalbeseal runs blaze through. He smiles and proceed to remove his blade. Blaze then grabs his hand.) I thought you gave up.

Blaze: I did, but why not try to atake you with me. (Dark energy starts to form around Blaze and Zalbeseal. It forms a large barrier around them.) Ukitake, I know this won't kill him. But it should weaken him. Try to kill him when I'm gone.

Ukitake: Alright.

Blaze: (The barrier is finished and it goes in, seemingly crushing the two. The darkness then explodes. The blast is so large that it take out a majority of the buildings do to the concussion waves. Blaze is seen falling to the ground. His eyes are pure whit and he is bleeding in large amounts. he falls to the ground and his zanpakuto cracks. Zalbeseal is seen in the air. Completly blooded.)

Zalbeseal: I will admit it took it's toll. But I'm still easily able to kill you. Shikai!

Where did everyone go? I lost my laptop, so I can't check as often, but it looks like this forum is falling apart.
Not sure man. Mabye everyone is worried about school.
over a year ago IlOvEbLeAcH said…
How can you lose your laptop? O.o
Mine is like my baby.
I added my person 12 days ago but just waitin til this fight was over before i added anything more
Oh, no I meant I'm having it fixed. Should be back in about a week.
Ilovebleach, you can, by all means, enter the battle. It wouldn't be frowned upon, whatsoever. If you go above, I think it'd be cool if you intervened with either Yashnamiesh (Western Gate) or Galgalzzi (Eastern Gate). You can read the intro to the fight on page 35, I think. That will help you get caught up; otherwise, I can give you a brief synopsis.

Randomfan, don't worry, I plan on posting shortly.
Sorry that I haven't posted guys. Been busy with my brother. However I have been working on my post. Again, sorry that I haven't posted.
Pardel: I must say, for a zanpakuto to overwhelm their host’s presence and become the dominant figure is quite an accomplishment. You seem rather, displeased with your master, though. (she gestures amuasingly) I'm not very surprised, actually. From what I've gathered, it would have been optimal for you to surface in the beginning.

Chuushooha Oojo: ...I am here now, shinigami.

Pardel: ...shinigami...

Chuushooha Oojo: Yes, that is what I said.

Pardel: You're not fully grasping the situation, zanpakuto.

Chuushooha Oojo: I refuse to reference you in any other fashion than, Shinigami. A fancy title will not aid you in this fight.

Pardel: (Pardel's face is now facing the ground) ...Zanpakuto, pure expressions of their masters, emulating the most carnal and raw of characteristics. There are moments, when a zanpakuto creates the illusion of a possible separate identity, embodying features different than that of their masters. Regardless, when the breeze lifts the veil, zanpakuto remain enslaved to a copy-cat existence alongside their masters.(Suddenly blades burst from the picture and begin reforming her fourth wing. She looks up at Chuushooha Oojo with a terribly frightening expression) You may have taken on a material form, but you’re still as foolish as your master (she appears behind Amaya’s zanpakuto and swings her giant fans which creates a torrent of wind that demolishes the area. Chuushooha shunpos away and draws a circle that becomes red, firing a beam of red-color. Pardel merely waves her fans and quickly swipes her left fan to the left, creating a sheet of wind that slices straight through Amaya’s zanpakuto’s attack. As the attack breaks in two, Pardel glides through the opening swing her fans forward creating a torrential gust, generating massive energy. The energy enriched wind zooms toward Chuushooha, but she quickly uses the colors around her to create a large barrier in front of her. The colors enmesh and swing upward like a wave upon the rocks. The enriched wind crashes into the barrier, shattering it, simultaneously striking her. The wind impacts her like a herd of rhinos and shreds her skin like blades)

Chuushooha Oojo: Ahh!!! (the colors smash into the ground, catapulting her backwards, away from the attack). …ah (pant, pant) this woman is tougher than I expected.

Pardel: As I mentioned before, you’re just as foolish as your master, exposing yourself as you are now. How unwise, zanpakuto. You know, that despite your power, you are fragile in this condition, especially while your host waivers between life and death (She zooms toward Chuushooha, but she tries to counter by having colors explode, creating spears that fire at Pardel. She notices, Pardel is missing when suddenly is struck in the back with a force so strong, she coughs up blood and collides with the ground) Diadara… “wind bullet.”

Chuushooha: …(she vanishes from the ground and appears above. Colors pour from the sky, caging Pardel. Green, from the plants, begin making long, sharp javelins all around the rudimentary cage) Die a most terrible death! (the javelins dart forward in unison, ready to skewer the trapped Pardel)

Pardel: (she begins to chuckle) Foolish, zanpakuto. …you’re weak, just (her voice begins to get louder) LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!!!! (her she swirls her hands around and brings them close to her body and them releases them generating an explosing tidal wave of wind that shatters the cage and peels away the javelins upon impact) DIADARA! (she gestures her fan forward and a massive bullet of energy-rich wind booms from her fan)

Chuushooha: IMPOSSIBLE! AH!!! (the wind bullet crashes into her body, shattering the colors she cloaked herself with to protect from damage. Her body, limp, is carried with the massive blast, where she collides with buildings, finally skidding across the surface. Dust, fills the area, but is dismissed by a simple flick of Pardel’s fan).

Pardel: Don’t keep me in suspense, Zanpakuto. Show me the rest of your power.

Chuushooha: …go to hell.

Pardel: Ha. (she walks toward her) I can create a hell-like experience for you, right here, at any moment. Fine, be stubborn. I’ll kill you, leaving your master defenseless. (colors from the ground burst upward, attempting to pierce Pardel, but are shatters when her wind strikes them)

Chuushooha: …what?! That’s…

Pardel: Impossible? Hardly. (suddenly one of her four wings begins to break into feathers. Each feather, continues to dissolve in the air, generating a fine dust and swirls around Chuushooha) Take a deep breath…(she begins to chuckle, as she watches Amaya’s zanpakuto avoid breathing the microscopic blades) Ha ha ha ha (her voices echoes as she laughs at Chuushooha’s misfortune).

Chuushooha: (she jumps free from the dust, or so she thinks. She realizes, after taking a large gasp for air that the dust must have dispersed in a larger vicinity than she had expected) Now, she too, is infected with the same microscopic blades that tortured her master)
Zalbeseal: (all that is heard, from the smoke-filled darkness is laughter) Ha...ha...ha ha ha ha! (Zalbeseal walks from beneath the black smoke, gazing upon Blaze's body, limp on the ground)

Blaze: IMPOSSIBLE! HER WAS HARMED! I SAW IT, I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE (as he finishes his sentence, a cero strikes him through the chest and Zalbeseal appears and kicks him into the distance).

Zalbeseal: Simple trickery is beneath me, boy. (Leon zooms forward, with blinding speed and pierces Zableseal)

Leon: ..you’re quick (he looks down to his blade, which has pierces Zalbeseal’s hand). However, you intended to block with just your hand, which is quite unwise. Make that mistake too many times, and you’re likely to lose a couple limbs.

Zalbeseal: Unwise, no; Deceptive, yes! (With those words, a cero bursts through Leon’s stomach, as Zalbeseal read his movements from afar and once he had Leon close enough, had his hand placed upon his stomach in order to launch a devastating blow) I cannot do much, under these circumstances, while you’re many dozens of feet from me. Therefore, I decided to highlight an opportunity for you to strike and by simply blocking with my hand, led you to surmise that I was being foolish. When, all along, I just desired for you to be close enough to strike down with one blow. Ha ha ha ha! (his laugh, calm, insidious, and refined) And another….(he throws Leon into the distance) Next?

Ukitake: No one move!

Rukia: …captain Ukitake…?

Izuru: Captain…?

Kaoru: We can’t just sit by and expect things to happen! WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION!

Ukitake: Take action? No, that would be costly. Wait for it.

Zalbeseal: Wait? Oh, you mean…(suddenly a massive ice storm rampages across the ground, crashing into Zalbeseal. It carries him into the distance, ultimately colliding with a large structure)

Leon: …you knew, captain…but how?

Ukitake: I knew, that no friend of Ryu’s, would manage to let himself die that easily.

Zalbeseal: (the ice shatters as Zalbeseal smashes it with his hand) Not,nice (blood dripping from his hands and a demonic glare directed at the shinigami)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Niana: I didn’t realize…

Soifon: EXACTLY! You’re not a captain or a seated officer, stop behaving like one!

Hitsugaya: Soifon, stop. We all need to work together, if we plan on beating this angel.

Vael: …so mistaken.

Galgalzzi: Indeed, they are. Vael, seek out Pardel. (he develops a sinister grin upon his face) I don’t need you for these circus acts.

Vael: Very well…(she vanishes).

Galgalzzi: That is much better. Now there will be no consequences as a result of my release.

Niana: …

Soifon: Consequences?

Galgalzzi: Yes, Sekhmet-sama responds undesirably when discovering that one of her angels has been harmed. I wouldn’t want Vael to suffer the impact of my zanpakuto, so I asked her to withdraw.

Hitsugaya: …this doesn’t sound good.

Galgalzzi: Oh, it’s a bit of both, actually. What a terrible position you’ll be placed in, but how entertaining it will be for me to watch you writhe in misery. Ha ha ha…(he begins pulling his sword from the front of his waist. As he unsheathes it upwards, spiritual pressure begins emanating from his body). Breathe Deep, Odinha Veneno (His sword explodes with a purplish-black glow and fog begins pouring begins rolling in, consuming the entire area. (he is no longer visible beyond the thick purplish-black fog. Suddenly, he bursts from the clouds and Grabs Hisagi by the throat) Disgusting, shinigami! (he blows fog into his face and Hisagi begins to cough up blood. He throws him to the side and unleashes a massive spiritual pressure while the entire environment begins corroding and dying off. The ground becomes black, and bubbles with toxins. THe trees become brittle and dissolve in the acid that is the ground).

Soifon: (she zooms toward Galgalzzi with intense speed and stabs him in the back, but she soon realizes, he is behind her and had caught her hand, she merely stabbed an after-image).

Galgalzzi: Silly, woman. (he attempts to blow fog in her face, but hitsugaya launches an icy barrage at him. Galgalzzi easily fends off the attacks, the ice dissolving upon contact with him. The fog, swirls around him and taints the air). You’ve all taken a deep enough breathe, right? The effects are imminent. (he smiles as his nightmarish spiritual pressure overwhelms the area)

Niana: What are we going to do?