Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1155

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(Ryu senses Galgalzzi at the Academy.)

Ryu: Hey Wukong, I want you to stay here and guard Isane and Captain Unohana. Do whatever they ask you to until I return.

Wukong: Where are you going?

Ryu: Nowhere special. I just have to check something out.

(Ryu shunpos to the Shinigami Academy to find Galgalzzi and Pardel standing in the courtyard.)

Ryu: So you wait five months and you first attack the place where it all started. Not very original.

(He turns around and sees Ryu) Galgalzzi: So you are still alive. I would have thought that the grief would have killed you. (He notices the captain's haori) The Gotei 13 MUST be desperate if they made you a captain.

(Sarcastically) Ryu: Maybe they saw some sort of potential in me.

Pardel: Is this the one that Sekhmet-sama was talking about?

Galgalzzi: Yes, he is. But don't let his outer appearance fool you, he is nothing but a weak desperate fool.

(Calmly) Ryu: I may be a desperate fool, Galgalzzi, but at least I don't use people to get what I want. That is a true measure of weakness.

Galgalzzi: Still trying to justify your shortcomings I see. You know that you are no match for the two of us together, even with your Vizard powers.

Ryu: If this was any other time, I would enjoy the chance to slaughter you, Galgalzzi. However, I only desire answers to a few questions at this time.

Galgalzzi: I already know the questions that you will ask, Ryu. You are too predictable.

(Having not listened to the comment) Ryu: Was I Sekhmet's real target or was Senna?

Galgalzzi: I cannot answer that.

Ryu: What are your plans for destroying the Soul Society?

Galgalzzi: I cannot answer that.

Ryu: Was it really Sekhmet that took Senna away from me again?

Galgalzzi: As I said before, I cannot answer that.

Ryu: Alright, I've gotten all of the answers that I need anyway.

Pardel: You really are a fool, boy. He didn't answer any of your questions and yet you already believe to have found out some sort of plan that we might have.

Galgalzzi: As I said Pardel, you cannot let his outer appearance fool you.

(Two figures suddenly appear next to Ryu.)

Leyno: We got here as soon as we could.

Hideyoshi: It just took us a minute to get sucked out of our training.

Ryu: Hideyoshi, go and help Wukong with Unohana and Isane. They could use an extra set of hands.

Hideyoshi: Got it. (He disappears)

Leyno: Have you gotten any information about them?

Ryu: I've gotten enough. I'm just not sure if we should fight them right now.

Leyno: Because of the damage that they would cause?

Ryu: Because of the damage they have already caused. They've already killed four teachers and a handful of students in just a short amount of time.

Leyno: If we just charge in we could wind up just like them.

Ryu: However, it is our duty to make sure that they don't do something like this anywhere else. (He draws his sword)

Leyno: I guess you're right. (He draws his sword as well)

Galgalzzi: So are you going to fight us.

Ryu: Only if you attack first.

Pardel: Why would you do something as stupid as that?

Leyno: Because we have been ordered by the Captain-Commander to not engage any enemies.

Ryu: But he never said that we couldn't defend ourselves if we are engaged by an enemy.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Okay man did you not read my post. You really need to stop doing that.
rainy
Sorry, dude but you've been underestimating everyone as of late. I know, I'm one to talk but at least I do allow my characters to take a hit now and again. You have been repeatedly making posts that make no sense and that make your character, Blaze, seem completely invincible. I am sorry but, until you start making posts that actually make sense and that don't underestimate other characters, I will be ignoring any posts that you make. And I don't think that I will be the only one.
over a year ago jlazlo said…
kiss
So wait is ace with blaze now right??
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Galgalzzi: You display your blades laboring under the distinct impression that we would put you on the defensive. It's quite obvious from previous mistakes, Ryu, that your instinct is not always very accurate. Therefore, I would refain from conjuring any preconcieved notions of aggression on anothers behalf.

Ryu: Oh, I see. So you don't plan on engaging us?

Leyno: I believe he's scared, Ryu.

Galgalzzi: (he stares at them with his snake-like eyes and reveals his hand beneath his bellowing black clothing. He raises his thin, pale grey-skinned hand and folds back his clothing covering his chest)

Leyno: What is he doing?

Ryu: I'm not quite sure, but be warry, Leyno. This lunatic is nothing to take lightly...

Leyno: Is he creeping you out, too?

Ryu: Yes...

Galgalzzi: (he pulls back his black clothing and on his chest there is a symbol glowing red and it seems to be pulsating in his chest).

Leyno: What the hell is that?!

Ryu: Experimenting on yourself, Galgalzzi?

Pardel: (she reveals one on her chest, too)

Leyno: This is becoming...bizarre

Galgalzzi: (smiles and begins to pull out this stone pin from his chest as his chest heals. He crushes the pin in his hand) We needed to assure that the gotei 13 did not recognize our spiriutal signal. If the 13 court guard squads were to sense our true spiritual pressure, it would certainly raise suspicion.

Ryu: Real spiritual pressure?

Leyno: Ryu...

Ryu: Leyno, quiet. What do you mean?

Leyno: Ryu...seriously.

Ryu: Leyno! SHUT UP!

Leyno: RYU!!!! (he grabs him and them speed off away from Galgalzzi)

Galgalzzi: (he laughs with a deep, sinister voice) Ha...Ha...Ha (suddenly his body erupts with a massive spiritual pressure that blasts toward the ground and sky. It begins to spread, enveloping and desicrating everything in its path)

Pardel: (her body becomes enveloped with a yellow spiritual pressure that also erupts. Their spiritual pressure topples the school and everything around them. Ryu and Leyno watching in horror as Galgalzzi and Pardel's spiritual pressure explodes from their bodies. The blast is so intense it light sup the sky and creates a torrential wind blowing down trees. As the explosion fades, Leyno and Ryu see the two standing there glaring at them. Their spiritual pressure is absolutely enormous and much stronger than ever before).

Ryu: What just happened?

Leyno: They must have had some reiatsu conversion device or seal embedded in their bodies.

Ryu: What would that do?

Leyno: It would likely allow them to imitate having a significantly weaker spiritual pressure, enabling them to conceal their shinigami identity. It...

Ryu: ...yeah, it would have been suspicious if they had such a powerful spiritual pressure.

Leyno: The device is foreign to me, but perhaps others might know more about it...it looks completely unusual.

Ryu: ...

Leyno: I don't know what to do Ryu...their spiritual pressure just exploded in quality and quanity.

Galgalzzi: (he looks at Pardel from the corner of his eye)

Pardel: (suddenly she appears between, smiles, and smashes them to both sides with a swing of her hand. Ryu smashes into a building non the right and Leyno a building on the left. She appears behind Leyno begins dragging him along the ground and throws him in the air, does a back flip and kicks him into the ground with massive force. She vanishes, missing Ryu's punch and appears on his arm and kicks him in the face, wraps her legs around his head, flips, and slams him into the ground. She finishes it of by kicking him into a nearby buidling).

Leyno: (he gets up) ...this bitch is beyond agile. She just glides around our defense and offense (suddenly as he's deep in thought, she slams onto his back with one foot and uses her other foot to flip him around. She grabs him and picks him up and he spits in her face) BITCH!

Pardel: (she wipes off the spit) I've been waiting centuries to kill your race. Disgusting creatures. (she pulls her hand back and punches him in the face with such force he is sent dozens of feet and smashes through multiple buildings. As he flies to the building, he slides around while in mid air and sees her in front of him. She catches him flying through the roof and far into the sky. She holds him by his collar and stares into his eyes. She then kicks him in the stomach sending him forward and points her finger firing a yellow cero and striking him. His body falls below).

Ryu: (unearthes himself from the building and looks at Pardel while she glances at him from her periphery. Suddenly she is facing him, eye to eye). Ugh...(he tries to punch her but she smacks his hand away and her palm slams into his chest and he flies backward).

Pardel: (she walks toward him and grabs him by the throat)

Ryu: You're just a girl!

Pardel: Ah, this is your famed attempt to anger be, so I will become less focused. I'm afraid the time for those methods have passed. (she throws him from the building and he lands beside Galgalzzi's feet)

Galgalzzi: Well, look at you now, ryu. (he steps on his face and pushes him into the ground) All talk once again. That title is simple just that. No matter how many titles you posses, you will never meet a standard above a hood rat. (he takes his hand and stabs Ryu right through the chest) Believe me...it's better if you just die. (snaps his finger and a gate opens).

Hitsugaya: STOP RIGHT THERE! (a blast of eyes bellows from his sword, which Galgalzzi stops with his hand as the ice does not freeze him). Wha? (his eyes widen)

Galgalzzi: Miserable shinigami. (he and pardel walk into the gate) You'll get yours, Captain Hitsugaya. (the gate closes).

(They concealed their powers?!)

(Toshiro rushes over to Ryu and sees that he is as good as dead.)

Hitsugaya: Dammit, Shikiro! You should have called for backup.

???: I didn't know that you cared so much, Hitsugaya.

(He turns around to see Ryu holding up Leyno) Hitsugaya: How could you be alive? (He turns around to see he body on the ground turn to ashes.) A clone?

Ryu: Yes, while I was under the rubble I activated the technique. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to Leyno before he got hit.

Hitsugaya: Will he be alright?

Ryu: He'll be fine. (He smiles) It would take fifty ceros like that to kill Leyno.

(He moves his head up) Leyno: uh.....I really wish that you would have made a clone of me when you had a chance.

Ryu: Sorry, I haven't gotten to the point where I can make multiple clones. But since we were able to survive, we were able to get some useful information about our enemies.

Hitsugaya: In my journey over here, I saw that Captain Unohana and Lieutenant Kotetsu were taking Lieutenants Kira and Hisagi to the Squad 4 Hospital. I sent Matsumoto to help them out.

Ryu: Good. I'll take Leyno to the Hospital to be treated then I'll meet up with you at the Captain's Meeting Room.

Hitsugaya: Agreed.

(Ryu shunpos to the Squad 4 Hospital.)

Unohana: Another Lieutenant down?

Leyno: I'm down but I'm not out. (Ryu lays him on an empty bed next to Hisagi and Kira)

Ryu: Isane, can you look after all three of them? I need to borrow Captain Unohana for a while.

Isane: Yes, sir. I can look after them.

Ryu: Let's go, Captain Unohana.

(Ryu and Unohana shunpo to the Captain's Meeting Room. The other Captains are already in their places.)

Yamamoto: Why have you and Captain Hitsugaya called this meeting, Ryu?

Hitsugaya: We called the meeting because Ryu has some important information regarding Sekhmet and her angels.

(Ryu tells the Captains what he has found out about the masking of the angels' reiatsu.)

Kurotsuchi: This is astounding! They have been hiding their reiatsu the entire time, and we had no way of knowing because the item that suppresses it was being constantly guarded. Were you able to retrieve one of the items?

Ryu: No, they destroyed them as soon as they broke them away.....But something does trouble me.

Ukitake: What is it?

Ryu: If Sekhmet's angels all possess these special items that suppress their true reiatsu, then it is possible, and probable, that Sekhmet is using one as well.

Kurotsuchi: That is what I was thinking as well. If that is true, then I honestly don't see why we should fight because we are all as good as dead.

Ryu: That isn't true, Kurotsuchi. If we can get to Senna and revive her, then we may still have a chance.

Byakuya: How can finding her be of any use to our situation?

(He realizes what Ryu is getting at) Ukitake: Her zanpakuto ability!

Ryu: Correct. In the shikai state, Tenshi has the ability to absorb reiatsu in the air within a 10 foot radius. In bankai, the radius is extended to 50 feet. Finally, the bankai has a special defensive/offensive technique that allows it to absorb concentrated reiatsu (attacks or reiatsu within a person) within a 100 foot radius. If we can revive Senna, then...

Kurotsuchi: ...we can use her zanpakuto to completely drain Sekhmet and her angels.

Ryu: There is a catch though.

Soifon: What is it?

Ryu: If too much reiatsu is absorbed and the user is not able to handle it, an explosion will occur at the hilt. With that much power it would kill Senna.

Kyoraku: Well at least it was a plan...

Ryu: However, I could take control or at least help Senna to absorb the reiatsu because of the bond between us......Therefore I move to change the plan from an attack to a retrieval mission. A mission to retrieve Senna.
Hey guys, I have been thinking about something. Tite Kubo based a majority of the personality of the Bleach characters on rock music. So I proposed to a couple of folks on here about finding music to work as theme songs for our characters. It doesn't have to be Japanese music or any music associated with Bleach. Anything will work.

Note: Please note that you don't have to do this if you don't want to.

Ryu Shikiro's theme song: Wanted Man by Rev Theory.
Senna Misame's Theme Song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
I'll post my songs soon, but first I wanted to add something to what Bleacher had said, Onix. Earlier, you said that there wasn't any point in joining the squad because you were stronger than the Lieutenant, A.K.A Leyno. Have you even seen his shikai. No, no you haven't, or his Bankai for that matter. So, how can you say that you're stronger when you have no idea of his strengths? Also, you started doing that Kaoru, Blaze love story, which I had NO say in the matter, and makes absolutely no sense at all, seeing as they barely know each other, and they are on different sides. Its that sort of stuff that gets other people annoyed.
hmmm
Sorry, ONix, but apparently everyone is gonna ignore your posts, so i guess i have to ignore you other one where you save Ace. Thanks though, but i guess not

@CRAZIEONE you jerk! i was such a faithful servant, then you toss me to the side. Im going to cry =____='
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ace comes to, he finds himself in the 4th squad barracks, with bandages all over him.

Ace: wha- wha- what happened 'tries to gets up but cringes as the sharp pain surges through him' AHH

A nurse comes in to help him. The nurse is able to help him settle and explains how they found him mortally wounded as they searched the area.

Minutes later.

Ace thoughts: I can't remember anything. All i remember is me meeting sehkmet and her Generals, but i can't remember anything i did. Her general's name, what was it? Galgalizzie? no its..Galgalzzi! there. She said i- i- worked for Sehkmet but i don't remember doing any task! UHHHHH i feel so lost.

Suddenly Ace realizes there is a sword to his neck.

Ace: Tashigi! what are you doing?!

Tashigi: I'm going to kill you while i have the chance, before you do anything evil ever again.

Ace: What did i do?! i don't remember anything! I dont remem- ber anything. 'he starts to tear'

Tashigi: Stop Acting!!

Ace: i swear Tashigi, i don't remember anything or even remember doing anything against you!

Tashgi: pfft, 'raises his sword'
(Suddenly Makko appears in Ace's room.)

Makko: Stay away from him, Principle Tashigi! He says that he doesn't remember.

Tashigi: I remember you. You're Makko, the one that defended Ace five months ago. How are you still alive.

Makko: I wasn't at the Academy when it was attacked. I just got back from helping others out of the rubble.

Tashigi: Why are you defending Ace? He has never done anything to deserve your help.

Makko: I don't want to say right now. I'll reveal that at a later time. Right now I need to ask him something. (He turns to Ace) I was wondering if you would give me permission to go to Captain Shikiro and ask to be put in Renegade Squad?

Ace: Renegade Squad? (It takes him a moment to remember them and what he did to Ryu. He grabs Makko by the collar.) Listen to me, Makko. You can request his permission, but just be careful. Ryu should have a grudge against me and he might take it out on you. If he moves to do so, you run!

Makko: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

(He pulls Makko's collar harder) Ace: If he loses his temper against you, you will be as good as dead, Makko. He's dangerous!

Makko: Alright, I'll be careful. (Ace finally releases him)

Tashigi: Why do you want to help?

Makko: Because if Ace isn't with Sekhmet anymore, then he is most likely against her. If that's the case then I will join the force most dedicated to defeating her. It's that simple.

(Makko vanishes and goes off in search of Ryu.)
(The golden gate rips open the sky and out flies Veznesel and her angel companion).

Veznesel: (deep in the forest they seek something mysterious)

Traea: The items of question are hidden deep beneath the soil.

Veznesel: (black cloudy claws burst from her floating mist and burrow into the ground. Suddenly the ground gives away and caves in revealing an entrance. The shadows pry open the door and they enter) This catacomb hasn't been uneathed in over a 1,000 years.

Traea: Lady Sekhmet is interested in all the scriptures, so we are expected to gather them within the box.

Veznesel: (places them in the box and snaps her finger and they are consumed by shadows and dissapear). Let's go.

Traea: (she emotionlessly walks behind Vezensel)

(they slowly walk toward the Rukon District and make their way toward the main entrance of the soul society. The giant stands there and declares they turn around).

Veznesel: (she stares at him beneath her cloud of black mist. Her eyes looks sinister and glisten even in the darkness of her clouds.)

Traea: (She flashes toward him and slices of his arm with her double bladed axe and swings around and kicks him in the face sending him crashing into the door).

Veznesel: (a cero erupts from her body and blasts through the door and they walk by the gate guardian. She looks down at him and blasts him through the head with her cero).

Traea: I find it completely unsatisfying to engage in these offensive dances with you degenerate creatures.

Veznesel: (suddenly soifon and her black ops appear, compeltely surrounding Veznesel and Traea). Ah, the famed the black ops and their leader Captain Soifon.

Soifon: Traitors like you cannot fathom an organization like the black ops. Such loyalty and sacrifice doesn't begin to cross your minds.

Veznesel: (she smiles and tilts her head and the black tattoo-like designs on her face begin morphing)

Soifon: ...interesting facial designs. Is that suppose to distract your opponents?

Veznesel:(she reveals her hands from beneath her cloud and glides her finger across her face. Her hands, too, have black animated tattoos). I believe the prospect of engaging me frightens you, so you mask your fear with mockery. Unfortunately...(suddenly she has Soifon by the throat and is draggin her across the ground and throws her into a building) mockery will not help you avoid misery with me as your opponent.

Soifon: (darts from the side with her shikai and stabs Veznesel, which grabs her by the arm) ...what is this stuff?

Veznesel: (she smiles and the black fog rolls up Sekhmet's arm and begins eating away at her flesh. She manages to free her self and put distance between them. She looks around and notices her black ops all lying dead on the ground)

Traea: (standing with her giant double blades axe across her shoulder, she glares at Sekhmet)

Soifon: Impressive, girl....or are you a girl with that face covered like so?

Traea: (she looks at Veznesel and she nods. Traea begins walking toward Soifon) Shinigami insults are so fleeting if you consider your fate. I believe the better question is, however, what do you fear more, succumbing to defeat by an opponent you can vividly depict or (she appears directly in front of her face) one in which you can only merely see their eyes? (she catches soifon's hand and slams her axe hilt into her stomach and kicks her to the side. She begins walking toward her once more) I would imagine that a shinigami, like yourself, with such pride would strongly fear the arcane. To die by the blade of an opponent which you cannot identify as your equal would be the most humiliating and agonizing defeat. Equatable to dying by the same stealthy methods you improvise upon in all your battles (she eyes stare directly into Soifon's and then slams her axe down and begins chasing her across the field. Around every corner she is able to catch Soifon off guard and cut her with her axe).

Soifon: STOP PLAYING CAT AND MOUSE WITH ME, TRAITOR! These wounds are shallow! YOU'RE MOCKING ME!!!!!!! (she tries to stab her with zanpakuto, but Traea knocks her hand down with her hilt and slams her foot on her hand forcing it to the ground). Ahhh...! Tch...pathetic fighting.

Traea: That's fairly hypocrital coming from a captain that relies solely on assassin-type skills. (she kicks her in the face and slams her blade on the floor, but Soifon rolls and misses). You're not using your full strength, I find that confusing. Why not engage me at your full capacity?

Soifon: Traitors like you need not see my full power.

Traea: That's counter-productive logic. Would you prefer to see me using my full strength despite not needing it?

Soifon: You're concealing your power?

Traea: Quite astute, captain. (she reaches beneath her clothing and pulls out the stone-like device and crushes it. Her body is enveloped with a massive level of reiatsu and the explosion consumes the area. Once the dust settles, Soifon is seen injured from teh explosion. She is bloody and her clothes are torn and burnt).

Ryu: You're allowing them to kick your ass, Soifon?

Soifon: Tch. What would you know about honor, street rat.

Ryu: (looks at Byakuya)

Byakuya: I believe this entire charade ends now. (he walks toward Traea) An angel, I presume.

Traea: You're a more perceptive captain, I gather. However, you intend to make the same misjudgement and engage me.

Byakuya: ...(he simply stares at her and unsheathes his sword) You may leave now, boy.

Ryu: I can't, Captain. I have to talk to Veznesel:

Byakuya: Well, I cannot guarantee your safety. Scatter, Senbonzakura. (the petals explode from and begin chasing Traea, which she easily alludes. The agile petals quickly seek out Traea and destroy anything in their path).

Traea: This is quite an impressive shikai, shinigami. However, it's lacking power.

Byakuya: Is that so? (suddenly she appears behind him and his eyes completely widen with surprise)

Traea: Yes, as I said before, your shikai is lacking. (he turns around and fires a powerful kido spell at her, which she dodges). You're unlike the other shinigami captain. She prefers to conserve her energy, so she can exit this world with some form of pride. You, however, woudl rather eliminate me no matter the cost.

Ryu: So...you're veznesel.

Veznesel: (she stares at him and smiles).

Ryu: Answer me this...what's with the angels.

Veznesel: Hah. Would you like me to break it down for you?

Ryu: Yes.

Veznesel: (she suddenly appears behind him and his side is bleeding from a large gash. She licks the blood and turns around) You have such youthful blood, Ryu.

Ryu: (he clutches his side) satisfied? So you are all angels, correct? Powers equal to one another?

Veznesel: Not quite, shingami trash. There are eight angels, which assume a number from 1-8. These are not arbitrary numbers, shinigami. Rather, they personify the level of importance each individual angel has.

Ryu: Importance? Power, you mean.

Veznesel: Quite perceptive, Ryu. Yes, each have a corrosponding number with is their identifying rank. As the numbers decend the spiritual pressure of the angel is significantly larger.

Ryu: ...impressive system. Where do you fit into this? two, four, eight?

Veznesel: Oh, your humor is too funny. No, I don't possess a number.

Ryu: Oh, so the angels are even more powerful than you. I'm in luck.

Veznesel: Not quite, Ryu. What you know as "the royal court" is equatable to four generals.

Ryu: What?

Vezensel: Each general is able to enlist two angels to their personal faccion, which means...

Veznesel: (she grabs him by the throat and slams him into a wall) a general, like myself, is multiples stronger than any angel. (she squeezes his throat and throats him behind her).

Ryu: ...SENNA! I KNEW I SAW IT!

Veznesel: Mistaking me for Senna once again?

Ryu: Her eyes!!!! What'd you do with her! (he charges her with his blade out and she grabs his blade and throws him to the side)

Veznesel: Please, this is pathetic. You act as if (suddenly her voice becomes Senna's)...I had something to do with Senna's sudden dissapearance. (her voice returns to normal and she stares at him and smiles).

Ryu: YOU BITCH! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!

Veznesel: (her voice changes to Senna's) It's simple, Ryu.

Ryu: Senna....! (he charges again and suddenly a black burst slams him in the stomach and throws him back into a building).

Veznesel: Let's go, Traea. (Traea appears beside Veznesel. Byakuya's petals fly toward him but veznesel's cero completely obliderates them). Let Ryu simmer in his new found knowledge.

Ryu: Where are you keeping her? At Sekhmet's palace?

Veznesel: Wouldn't you love to know? (a gate opens and they walk through it. Ryu tries to follow, but when he reaches the gate a massive energy pulse blast his body, shredding his close and blood bursts from his body as wounds appear all over him. He falls to the ground and go unsconscious).
over a year ago ouchi said…
Onix, your saying that blaze is stronger than a lieutenant? Dont be so boastful about your self.. If you will read my zanpakuto abilities, its obvious that you dont stand a chance of defeating ryouji.. Im not trying to be arrogant, im just telling the truth.. So please onix and also to the others, always be careful on what your posting..
Umm Ouchi? Ryouji is the third seat. Leyno is the Lieutenant.
(One day later, Ryu wakes up in the Squad 4 Hospital.)

Ryu: Damn...that girl is strong.

(A nurse walks in) Nurse: Oh, I see you have woken up. Are you in any pain?

Ryu: I've been in worse...but don't worry about it.

(He appears behind the nurse) Ukitake: He really has been through much worse. (To Ryu) But I must say that you look like you've seen a ghost, Ryu. What happened?

Ryu: Veznesel got to me. Somehow, she was able to perfectly imitate Senna's eyes and voice. The imitation threw me off balance. (Clenching his fist) Five months of hard training and I still can't keep my emotions in check.

(He comes in behind Ukitake) Kyoraku: Don't beat yourself up, kid. You'll get an opportunity to save her before this is over.

(He picks up on what Kyoraku is saying) Ryu: The Commander refused to change the battle plan?

Ukitake: Yes, he felt that you are still being too driven by your emotions and that a suggestion like that would only bring about a personal gain.

Ryu: Alright.....What happened to Soifon and Byakuya?

Kyoraku: Soifon is still here in the hospital, but Byakuya checked himself out about three hours after being brought here.

(He slowly gets out of bed) Ryu: I am going to go and see Soifon.

(The nurse begins to have a meltdown.)

Nurse: I am sorry sir but you cannot leave. There are strict rules that apply to both Captains and all other Shinigami.

Ryu: Didn't I already tell you not to worry about me? You can leave now.

(The nurse reluctantly leaves. Ryu makes it to his feet, but grabs a nearby crutch. He then proceeds down the hall to Soifon's room, with Ukitake and Kyoraku behind him.)

Ryu: If you two don't mind, I would like to go in by myself.

Ukitake: No, we don't mind.

(Ryu opens the door and enters the room. Upon entering, he sees that Soifon's body is comepletely wrapped in bandages, but she is stale able to move around.)O

Ryu: How are you doing, Soifon?

Soifon: What are YOU doing here? Shouldn't you be off training with your Renegades?

Ryu: I just came in to check up on you. There is no harm in that.

Soifon: Why would you care about me? I have done nothing to gain your trust. In fact, I have constantly barrated you since you became a Captain.

Ryu: When I was training with her, she asked me to check up on you.

Soifon: Her? Who are you talking about?

Ryu: Yoruichi Shihoin. When I was training in the area under the Sokyoku, Urahara sent her to train me and Renegade Squad in hand-to-hand combat. She trained me for about three weeks before she decided to leave, but before she left she wanted to ask me to do her a favor.....That I am to keep an eye on you when I can.

Soifon:.....

Ryu: Well seeing that you are doing alright, I am going to make a report to the Captain-Commander. (He smiles) You just try to get some rest.

(Ryu leaves and makes his way to Yamamoto's office but is still having to use the crutch.)

Yamamoto: What is it that you need, Ryu?

Ryu: Commander, I have news regarding the hierarchy system of Sekhmet's Generals and Angels. It would seem that the angels are ranked much like that of the Espada. The Angels are ranked 1-8. As the numbers descend, the power and reiatsu of each increases. The Generals are even more powerful than the Angels. Those that are now Generals were the original memebers of Sekhmet's Court.

Yamamoto: Are you absolutely certain of the things that you are saying?

Ryu: Absolutely.....I have nothing further to report.

Yamamoto: Very well. Thank you for the information, Ryu. You may leave.

(Ryu takes his leave and returns to the Renegade Squad's quarters in order to rest.)
last edited over a year ago
What the hell I was just being sarcastic. Why the heck is everyone turning against me. I mean shit. By the way bleacher, I have not been making my character invincible. Look, just not thinking straight for the past few days. Finals coming up for my school.
Blaze is seen heading to Urhara Shop when he is stopped by Tessi.

Tessi: What do you want?

Blaze: I need something. Something that could help me win against Sekhmet.

Tessai: What would that be.

Blaze: I don't know if it is still around or not but is your boss around?

Hey I haven't watched bleach all the way through. I'm on episode 160. Was the hogyoku destroyed, or hidden?
Randomfan, I know that.. but ryouji is also a lieutenant.. im a bit pissed off when onix posted that he's stronger than lieutenants..
meh
Said i was being sarcastic.
that's what im telling you, always be careful on what you are posting.. if your being sarcastic then just post what you really meant because many of us misunderstand you.. *sigh*
Alright. I'm sorry for my recent posts everyone.

I also need an answer for my question if you wouldn't mind
If I told you about the hogyoku, it would ruin the story.
Right. Well, then nevermind.
Blaze Learns that it is no where to be found so he goes back to the soul society when he is blind sided by Azriel.

Blaze: It's you. Shikai, Arise Yin and Yang. His swords morph and he prepares to fight.

Azriel: Well, you have gotten some what stronger. But not that much. Your powers allow you to absorb darkness so my threads won't work. So why don't i just fight you without my sword? (Azriel begins to have an aura surround him, and his spiritual pressure goes of the charts.)

Blaze: This isn't good. (He blocks Azriels sword. Blaze begins to show signs of fatigue) Thinking, "How is he able to do this, Is he this overwhelmeing!?"

Azriel: (He runs Blaze through. But he notices that it rapidly heals.) Oh yes, I forgot. You can heal yourself thanks to that other zanpakuto Yin. Fine, then I guess should go all out on you. And kill you in one move.

Blaze: That's not your full power!?

Azriel: No, this is only half of it. (He begins to charge a large beam. Blaze goes at Azriel to kill him but Azriel releases the beam. It makes contact with Blaze, who screams from the intense pain. Blaze hits the ground with the beam still concentrated on him. A large crater forms and a massive amount of dust acumulates. When it clears Blaze is no were to be found. When azriel goes to search he sees the swords of Blaze and just smiles.) Well good riddens to such a weak person. (Azriel shunpos away. As soon as he does Blazes zanpakuto's disseaper.)

Anyone disagree with this post?
Just to touch base, Bleacher and I decided it would be more interesting to create a couple more districts. We all know of the Rukon district, which is technically apart of the soul society. Ergo, there are three additional districts apart of the greater soul society, but they are like cities in and of themselves. I just hated always having to have my character appear directly in the heart of the soul society. The end.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(A gate rips open the sky above the quite Turtinga district. The silence is shattered by the presence of a mysterious silhouettes)

???: What an absolute dump. They call this luxury? (the girl lands on the ground as her thick, wavey, black hair blows in the wind. Her hair curls like ocean waves and her eyes have a distincy luster despite their deep brown hue. She begins walk toward the district, but meets with a guardian).

Gogozo: What do we have hear? You're not a captain, seated officer, or royal member...which means you have to just turn around.

???: (she looks up at the giant figure and smiles kindly) The last I remembered, shinigami weren't as brute-like as you. You're a much uglier creature.

Gogozo: ...What'd you say girl? (he stomps toward her and leans down) I should squash you!

???: I can't decide what I loathe more, the shinigami's since of false justice or your gruesome face.

Gogozo: WHY YOU...(he slams his fist down, but she catches it with her two fingers) ...WHAT?!

???: Not a very imrpessive display of strength for such size (unexpectedly she sends a pulse of energy right through his fist, mutilating his hand).

Gogozo: Ahhhh!!! You wreched woman!

???: (he can see her through his hand as he lifts it up in pain. She simply stares at him) I hope not all shinigami are as pointless to engage with as you. (she begsin walking toward the gate and he slams his foot down in front of her and swings his other fist toward her. She simply jumps and flips land with one foot onto his. The force from her land was powerful enough to send his foot crashing into the ground, shattering the rock. His foot crushed beneath her dainty landing, she jumps and flips backwards kicking his hand sending it flying into his face. He falls backwards and lays on the ground). Have fun explaining this one to the shinigami. (she walks toward the gate, which she fires a cero straight through. On the other side, alarmed shinigami guards lay in wait). More guards?

Guard 1: ...surrender

Guard 2: ...now!

???: Oh…(she looks at the dozens of guards) I find it so perplexing when an individual demands an opponent surrender. There is some foolish misconception upon larger numbers where an individual persuades themselves that they have the inalienable right to speak with such authority. There is never any guarantee that large numbers possess the capacity to bend one to their will. The potential to ascertain authority is only improved upon when someone possesses a considerable amount of power. (she smiles at the guards) It was obvious upon first glance that I possess that aforesaid power (without warning she disposes of every guard with her bare hands and proceeds to enter the inner-portion of the distict).

Ryu: (watching from distance) …is that another angel? She’s absolutely beautiful like the others, but just as vicious (she appears behind him to his surprise)

???: Thank you, shinigami. (he jumps back and appears in the distance)

Ryu: You’re pretty quick…

???: (she stares at him) Do you wish to fight me, shinigami?

Ryu: …you’re asking me?

???: (she stares at him and smiles). I’m not like all the other angels you’ve encountered.

Ryu: How so?

???: (she slams him in the stomach with massive force and them kicks him into the ground). I don’t wait for my opponent to speak before attacking. I find such formalities useless. (he grabs her foot, but she simply flings him forward. She speeds toward him, causing a tremendous gust of wind. She punches in the face , but he before he can go flying she grabs him by the collar and slams him into the ground). I would introduce myself, but… (suddenly another Ryu comes crashing through a building and falls behind her. She steps on the fake Ryu’s head and crushes it).

Ryu: (he stands up) You had a spy…

Traea: I would not brand me as a spy, shinigami. Rather, a deeply perceptive pair of eyes.

???: Now, I can introduce myself, shinigami. I am Baello, angel to lady Sekhmet.

Traea: Distracting the shinigami was a lucrative decision. Ascertaining the scriptures was our primary objective and with that completed, we can now take our leave.

(leyno dashes from the side and slashes Baello’s back).

Baello: (she leans forward and glares at him from the corner of her eye). Interesting technique, shinigami. However, where stealth may be your weapon of choice, speed is mine (she glides toward him with intense speed and aims to punch him in the face, Leyno barely dodges, but is kicked in the side. She kicks him again, in the air, and begins punching him in the stomach. She finishes it off with a backward flip kick sending him face first into the ground). These shinigami are quite…(blood falls down her face. Her eyes become enraged and she looks at a smiling Leyno)

Leyno: I achieved two nice swipes…(picking himself up and gesturing for her to come at him).

Traea: (closing her eyes and crossing her hands) You need to be more calm when engaging an opponent. You must not allow him to enrage you so quickly, sister.
Baello: You’re right. (she smiles and wipes away the blood).

Traea: (she fires her cero and it strikes Ryu, but his body completely explodes) I suggest you use another tactic within that shinigami arsenal of yours. Those pathetic distractions will do very little in a fight against me.

Ryu: (he tries to catch her off guard, but she flips around, kicks his band backwards and slams her other foot into his back. When he slams into the ground she flips around and kicks him with her foot sending him through multiple buildings).

Traea: You’re not very strong, shinigami.

Ryu: (he gets up and enters shikai. He speeds toward her as their blades clash with tremendous force). You’re quite strong.

Traea: Still, you are not. (she pushes him back with massive spiritual pressure) The only impressive attribute you possess is your boundless stamina. It enables you to continually heal and engage in battle once again. However, this boundless stamina will not help you.

Ryu: …is that so?

Traea: (she swings her blade and as soon as she tries to block she vanishes and slams her axe into his back. He flies forward, a trail of blood forming on the ground). Yes, shinigami. Baello, please, care for these two shinigami.

Baello: (stepping on Leyno’s head) Of course, I would be more than happy to. (Traea exits through a gate escaping with a large box. She flips in place kicking Lenyo into a building. She walks toward Ryu and unsheathes her sword) I believe that brute force is the only thing you shinigami understand. Allow me to demonstrate that for you.

Leyno: (he flies toward her and brings jabbing at her with his sword. She easily dodges his attack and kicks him in the face, wrapping her legs around his neck and flipping him into Ryu)

Ryu: Get off!

Leyno: …this bitch is strong.

Ryu: I noticed.

Baello: Wreak havoc, Barragaem Caos! (her body sword separates into two long, broad blades, but are attached by a long chain. With blazing speed swoops in and slices both Leyno and Ryu across the chest and appears behind them). You haven’t seen power yet, shinigami. (her spiritual explodes and weighs heavily on the two. She darts past Ryu and smashes her swords into Leyno's. He swings her right sword, which almost cuts his shoulder, but he blocks it. With her word sword she stabs his other shoulder and kicks him. Ryu charges and begins clashing swords with her. She jumps slams both her swords into his and flips around him dragging her blades cutting both shoulders. She kicks him in the back and he flies into Leyno).

(Ryu hops off of Leyno and retakes a fighting stance.)

Ryu: It would appear that we have a similar power. Like my zanpakuto, your's expels concentrated energy through a strike. However, mine can do more than expel energy through a strike...Boukaheki Surasshu!

(Ryu's sword lights up red. But instead of approaching Baello to strike her directly, he simply swipes his sword where he is standing and sends a beam of red energy at her. She is easily able to dodge it.)

Baello: That was rather unimpressive. (She appears behind him and slashes his back. Another explosion occurs but he is still remains standing.) Now that was somewhat impressive. How were you able to remain standing after this explosion, when you were sent flying by the one before it?

Ryu: I was unprepared before. This time I was able to anticipate how much power you would put into it.

(She appears next to Baello) Traea: That is one of his weakest points, Baello. He believes that he can anticipate his opponent's attacks but has no earthly idea of what they are capable of.

Ryu: And you two have no idea of what I am capable of. (He closes his eyes and then reopens them. They are hollowfied. He then places his right palm and forms a cero sphere.) Cero!

(The blast barrels toward the two angels, but they dodge the blast just seconds before it reaches them.)

Traea: So you can fire ceros without bringing out your mask now. You have improved somewhat.

Ryu: And you've spent too much time with Sekhmet. You continually look down upon your opponents despite not even seeing their true potential. (He disappears and reappears behind Baello. He kicks her in the back and sends her flying.)

Traea: And you've also gotten faster.

Ryu: You haven't seen anything yet, but I have some questions first.

Traea: I already know what you will ask.

Ryu: That doesn't matter.....Where is Senna?

Traea: I can't tell you that.

Ryu: Fine then, how is Veznesel able to imitate Senna's voice and copy the look of Senna's eyes?

Traea: Didn't you ask Veznesel questions similar to this? I will give you the same answer: I can't tell you.

Ryu: If that's the way you want to play it. Then I guess that I will have to beat the answers out of you.

Traea: I can't wait to see you try.
Bleacher, Bleacher, Bleacher I'm beginning to think you don't read posts. The longer the posts the less detail I read in consecutive posts. It's a pretty strong correlation, but I may be wrong. Traea left, so it's just Baello, you, and Leyno. Okay? :)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Baello: (she laughs to herself and looks at Ryu and Leyno) I can't decide what is more humorous, you believing you have determined my shikai or believing you have the potential to defeat me. They are both so ludacris.

Ryu: You're saying I'm wrong?

Baello: (she stares at him and then appears infront of his face and slashes at him. Leyno comes from the side and her weapon suddenly glows and shapes into a double bladed staff. She spins it with blinding speed crashing through their defenses. Leyno backs up and begins to assault her once again, but the blade shoots out and stabs him in the shoulder and it retracts and she begins spinning it into Ryu's blade. He is being pushed back by the force of her hits and smashes into a building wall. She smiles and stabs the buildings and misses Ryu. He rolls across the wall, uses it to catapult him and smashes into her weapon).

Ryu: Your weapon changes. What's this about?

Baello: (she flips back and kicks him in the face and fires a cero at him which he meets with his own. They cancel one another out and she comes at him now with both hands covered with metallic gloves and two large blades protruding from her hands).

Ryu: What is that? (she begins stabbing in his direction violently. He tries to dodge the jabs, but his side and shoulder are sliced. He fires a cero, but she deflects it with one of her metallic blade hands). I'll just hand to compete better with your changing weapon.

Baello: You shinigami are so full of yourselves. Power is not something you earn, it is something you're born with. You, shinigami, try and steal power by subjugation. It's absolutely pathetic. (suddenly her speed improves and she is able to catch Ryu off guard with ease. Her blade clash with his sword and they begin clashing all over the area. Ryu puts distance between them and uses the distance to gain momentum and destroy her defense. Even with momentum she is able to thwart his power and throw him back and drill through his defensive swordsmanship. She puts her hands together making one giant blade and darts at him like a missile. He is able to dodge her, but she completely demolishes buildings upon impact).

Leyno: (appears beside Ryu) We have to avoid that at all costs...that'll kill us.

Ryu: Yeah, I know. (he sends a burst of energy, but she drills right through it and gashes both their sides as they avoid her attack). ...I thought that might throw her off, but it didn't work.

Baello: (she stares at them) I'm unlike the other angels. My zanpakuto does not empower me with any particular abilities. Rather, I am enabled to shape my weapon and customize my defensive and offensive capabilities. (she smiles and her weapons begins to change again. The two take advantage of it and try to impale her. Her speed escapes their attack, but with injury). ....you disgusting shinigami! (her weapons take shape and resemble two large cannon-like extensions on her hands with large claws). The games begin, shinigami. (she fires a barrage of spikey spheres which scatter across the field. They continue to pour from her cannons and spead, trapping the two within the vicinity).

Ryu: What is this stuff?

Leyno: She's trying to keeping us in this general vicinity. The closer we are the easier it is to kill us.

Ryu: ...we'll let's get rid of these things! (he heads toward them and swings his sword)

Leyno: RYU, STOP! (suddenly the spikes begin shooting from the spheres and pierce both Ryu and Leyno. They cause a chain reaction that provokes all the spheres to being darting out their spikes. They both fall to the ground with spikes having pierced their entire body).

Ryu: (he crawls on the ground as she lands on his back with a cannon to his head. He tries to swing his sword but her other foot sits on her hand).

Baello: Just like all shinigami, you are pathetically incompetent.

Leyno: Ryu...

Baello: I'll get to you in a moment.

(suddenly Komamaru unleashes his bankai and swipes the spheres. Baello jumps into the distance and the spheres light up and begins firing massive amounts of cero's from all the areas where spikes were. The cero's puts massive amounts of holes in his Bankai, he develops equal damage, and the entire area is destroyed.)

Ryu: ...ugh(Ryu has a hole in his leg due to a cero blast and Leyno is dragging him, having avoided extreme damage). Are you hit?

Leyno: I they grazed my body, but i'll be okay. I need to get these spikes out of our bodies).

Baello: I don't think that'll be happening. They've been burrowing into your skin for a while now. (she walks over to Komamura and places her foot on his head) This was a poor demonstration for a captain of the gotei 13. All shinigami are weak, but I expended more.

Iba: (leaps from around the corner) BAKUDO 61: SIX RODS PRISON OF LIGHT! (they rods crash into her and seals her hands to her body) CAPTAIN!

Komamura: I'll be okay. (he gets up along with his bankai) Let's crush this angel from hell.

Baello: Do you believe this primitive kido can hold me?

Iba: Huh?

Baello: My people developed many those techniques you pride yourself for knowing. And many, many more. Some lost in time that only we know.

Komamura: Your people were pure and good. What happened to them was a tradegy, but the shinigami are not like those poorly misguided shinigami of the past. We seek peace and justice, not havoc.

Baello: You disgusting shingami...what would you know about my people and the misery the shinigami have causes. No, you will pay for the sins of your people.

Komamura: That's not the answer I was looking for. Well, if you wish to only cause more havoc, I will end your internal suffering.

Baello: (she smiles) Havoc, you say? Ha...ha...ha..ha ha ha ha! You ignorent heathens. You don't know the meaning of havoc, but I would be glad to demonstrate the true form of havoc.

Iba: That'll be difficult with that spell on you.

Ryu: (he limps over to them) Be careful...

Leyno: Now that her spheres are gone she's harmless.

Baello: Do you know the secret your people were trying to destroy?

Iba: huh?

Leyno: What is she talking about?

Baello: You degenerates...only certain individuals from Dugobanda were able to fully conceptualize their zanpakuto's true potential. Our people created a space that entitled us to unlimited power, beyond that ofd you shinigami. That is why you killed us.

Ryu: What?!

Baello: ...you don't know havoc, captain.

Komamura: I don't know what you speak of, but this ends. (he swings his blade back and his bankai readies itself to strike her with its giant blade).

Baello: (she parts her arms and shatters the kido. She quickly points her finger)Forbidden Bakudo: Cardinal Crypt (black borders form around Iba and create a rudimentary coffin. black fabric wrap around him and bind him. The coffin falls on its back, the coffin cover appears above him and begins oozing a black tar that fills up the coffin. The lid falls on the coffin and the top outlines Iba's body, and appears to be protruding from the top).

Komamura: NO! (he begins smashing the coffin)

Baello: Sorry, but none of your kido or powers can break that poweful kido. It's beyond you shinigami.

Ryu: I've never evne heard or seen a spell like that.

Leyno: Me either.

Baello: ....it's time you experience true havoc. (her cannons dissapear) I'd ready yourselves...(suddenly the sky rips open and Azriel grabs her hand).

Azriel: I believe it's time we return to the palace.

Baello: No, I was going to crush them!

Azriel: Another time perhaps.

Ryu: AZRIEL!!!!!!!!

Azriel: (They walk into the gate and Azriel glares back at Ryu)

Ryu: Afraid?!

Azriel: Are you trying to goat me into another fight? Trust me, you should be thankful I am stopping her from going where she intended.

Baello: The lieutenant is sealed, forever, in that bakudo. I'll return for the remaining trash at a later date. (they enter and the gate closes).
'Leyno limps over to the injured Ryu'

Leyno: Are you all right?

Ryu: Hurts like hell, and it feels like one of the spikes has dug in to a bone.

Leyno: Crap. We'd better get you to Unohana quickly.

'Leyno picks Ryu, and quickly shunpos over to Squad 4 barracks, where Unohana begins to heal him'

Unohana: These injuries are like none I have ever seen before. What did you do?

Ryu: Angel appeared. Was much stronger than I expected.

Leyno: She was stronger than the both of us combined. We're lucky to be in one piece.

Unohana: But why did they come? It doesn't seem like they would just decide to pay a visit.

Leyno: They seem to be collecting items, but we have no idea what, or for what purpose.

Ryu: I feel so useless! What can we do?

Leyno: We do the only thing we can do. Wait, and stop them at any costs.

I was getting bored of just watching people post.

(Makko wanders into the Squad 13 barracks, still searching for Ryu.)

Makko: Man, how can one guy be so hard to find?!

???: Is there anything that I can help you with?

(Makko turns around and sees a rather short girl walking towards him. He notices a Lieutenant's armband around her left bicep.)

Makko: Who are you?

Kiyomi: I am Kiyomi Tsadane, the new Lieutenant of Squad 13.

Makko: I wasn't aware that Squad 13 had a Lieutenant.

Kiyomi: Like I said, I was just appointed to the Lieutenant position. Captain-Commander Yamamoto said that Squad 13 needed a Lieutenant in a time like this, since it was the only Squad that did not have one.....Now, is there anything that I can help you with?

Makko: I have been looking for Ryu Shikiro, but I can't seem to find him. Do you know where he is?

Kiyomi: I heard that he was admitted to the Squad 4 Hospital. Maybe he is still there.

Makko: Thank you, and good luck with the new Lieutenant's position. (He shunpos away to the Squad 4 Hospital.)

-----------------------------------------­-
(Several hours after being healed, Ryu is left alone in his hospital room.)

(In his mind) Ryu: Once again, I couldn't focus. I've spent five months training and I still am not strong enough or smart enough to fight them. Maybe I am thinking too hard...or maybe I'm not cut out to do this.

(Ryu hears a knock at the door and tells the person to come in.)

Makko: I finally found you Captain Shikiro.

Ryu: That title isn't important to me. Just call me Ryu.

Makko: Fine then. My name is Makko. I am a student from the Academy and I've come to ask you if I could join Renegade Squad.

Ryu: Why do you want to join Renegade Squad?

Makko: Well, I want to protect Principle Ace and make sure that Sekhmet doesn't get the opportunity to use him again.

(The name Ace makes Ryu raise his head) Ryu: Ace? Why on earth would you want to protect that traitor? He sold me and the other Renegades out to Sekhmet when we fought her the first time. Why should I let someone who wants to protect him into Renegade Squad?

Makko: Because He has changed. He can't serve Sekhmet anymore and he wants to try to stop her. However, he is a little shaken up right now because Galgalzzi wiped away his memory.

Ryu: .....Alright, I'll let you join. Report to Ryouji, he should be in the Squad 13 barracks.

Makko: Yes, sir. (He shunpos to the Squad 13 barracks.)

Ryu: That was a somewhat strange. I'll have Ryouji keep an eye on him.....What's even more strange is that he reminds me of me. His desire to protect Ace is similar to my desire to save Senna. In fact, I would say that Makko has some sort of history with Ace but I'll approach him about that later.

(Isane enters to check up on him.)

Isane: How are you doing, Ryu?

Ryu: I'm doing better. How's Leyno?

Isane: He's about the same.

Ryu: Good. We'll need to get better quickly. I have a feeling that something big is going to happen soon.

By the way, Kiyomi is LunaShay's character. I just introduced her for her.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
(walks around squad 13 barraks)

Kiyomi:Nice guy

(walks around barrak for 1 hr)

Kiyomi:hey its that 1 guy

(walks up to)

Kiyomi:nice to see u again

Makko:o Hello Kiyomi have you seen Ryouji?

Kiyomi:o ya hes with captain Ukitake

Makko:ok thanks-

Kiyomi:BUT i dont know where captain Ukitake is so its kinda a mystery to me too

Makko:o ok...but thanks for ur help anyway.

Kiyomi:no problem.Hey ill help you look for them.i got nothing to do.

Makko:o sure.if you want to.lets go find them.

Kiyomi:ok lets go.

wink
Ace still in his bed at the 4th squad barracks. He sits up as the nurse walks in.

Nurse: Hey Principle Ace, if went over the papers and it seems you should be fine to leave now. You can leave once you're ready.

Ace: Do i need to sign myself out or anything else?

Nurse: No, its fine. Everything is set.

Ace: Okay, then. Please excuse me.

Nurse: of course. 'she leaves the room'

Ace thoughts: Finally, i can get out. But now i got nothing else to do.

Ace washes up and puts on a new robe that was sent to him while he was asleep. He heads out and jumps on the roof. He shunpos from building to building. He stops outside of his house.

Ace: I wander if Maddox will be mad? 'he proceeds into his palace'

As Ace gets in he notices that it was pretty quite in his home. He goes straight to his sister's room.

Ace: Roo?! 'He sees her at her bed'

Roo: Brother! it has been so long since the last time you visited. I knew you were busy at the school but so tied up that you can't come back home?

Ace: aha, yea i guess 'scratches his head' So is Maddox mad at me, for not coming home?

Roo: haha, its actually quite touching and funny.

Ace: 'confused' what do you mean? He is usually mad that I don't come home.

Roo: To tell you the truth he was worried about you.

Ace: So bull lie! Maddox would never feel like that about me.

Roo: its true, he heard what happened and felt worried that you might of been killed. He even went to the hospital to check on you and i think he said he had to drop off a new pair of clothes for you to wear when you leave the barracks.

ACe: Im wearing it right now!! He really did that? Wow, i need to find him. See you during dinner 'he hugs her and leaves'

After he leaves

Roo: hmm, im guessing he feels so happy now to know he is loved.

Ace looks around for his brother. It takes a while but eventually sees him outside by the pond. He slowly approaches him.

Ace: M- Maddox?

Maddox: yes? 'he turns around' ACe?! You're okay buddy. 'he gets up and goes to ace'

Ace: (buddy?) Yea, i- i guess. Roo said you were worried about me. And i felt happy that you finally recognized me.

Maddox: Roo said that? 'clenches fist' I told her not to tell. Damn it.

Ace: 'grins' so it is true!!

MAddox: Shut up. Anyways you're my little bro, so its only natural that i'd be worry.

Ace stands speechless since he never heard his brother talk to him in such a brotherly way. He spaces out from all that thinking.

Maddox: Ace? Ace? ACE!!

Ace:'snaps out of it' Oh sorry. You were saying?

Maddox: I was saying that i always recognized you, it's just i like fighting with you. 'he lets out a loud booming laugh'

Ace: really? well you take "rough" play too far. haha.

Maddox: i see. well i guess now i know...Well see you around, ive been waiting to see you come home i didnt sleep. So im going to my room.

Ace: oh? okay, see you later. 'Maddox leaves and Ace sits there by the pond' Huh, so he was always being a brother to me the whole time.
(Makko and Kiyomi wander around the Squad 13 barracks for awhile until they finally come to the Renegade Squad's quarters.)

Kiyomi: This is the only place we haven't looked.

(In his mind) Makko: In hindsight this should have been the first place that we looked.

(They get ready to open the door when Captain Ukitake suddenly opens it. They jump back out of shock.)

Ukitake: Oh, I'm terribly sorry to have startled you. Kiyomi, who is this with you?

Kiyomi: He's the newest addition to Renegade Squad. His name is Makko Hanabi.

Ukitake: I didn't know that Renegade Squad was taking on new members.

Makko: They aren't as far as I know. I just went to Captain Shikiro and asked him if I could join. After he accepted me, he told me to report to Ryouji.

Ukitake: Alright then. We'll let you get acquainted with the rest of Renegade Squad. Let's go Kiyomi.

Kiyomi: Yes, sir.

(Kiyomi and Ukitake leave while Makko enters the Renegade Squad's quarters. Ryouji suddenly appears in front of Makko.)

Ryouji: So you're the new guy? (He looks over Makko.) Yeah, you'll do alright. What's your name?

Makko: My name is Makko.

Ryouji: Now just so you know, there is a high probability that you will die while in this Squad...We exist to do two things: to defeat Sekhmet and her angels, and to rescue Senna Misame no matter what the cost.

Makko: What do you mean by "no matter what the cost"?

(He appears behind Ryouji) Hideyoshi: He means that we would give our lives to help Ryu save her. It also means that if the Gotei 13 saw her as a threat, then we would step in their way.....Now do you think that you are still up to the challenge?

Makko: Absolutely.

(Hideyoshi begins patting Makko on the back repeatedly.)

(Smiling) Hideyoshi: Then welcome to Renegade Squad.

(In his mind) Ryouji: Ryu would only accept a new member for a couple of reasons. First, because they really wanted to stop Sekhmet. Or second, he saw them as a threat that needed to be watched closely. Since he wanted Makko to report to me, I guess he wants me to keep an eye on Makko. Until he and Leyno return, I guess I'll have to do that.

Makko: Are you okay, Ryouji?

Ryouji: Yes, I'm fine...Hideyoshi, you hold down things here. I'm going to take Makko with me on a patrol of the Squad 13 Barracks.

Hideyoshi: Alright. (He watches them leave.) Just watch your back Ryouji. There's more to this new guy than meets the eye.
Captain Ukitake:So Kiyomi,is Makko really in th Renegade squad?

Kiyomi:Yes sir he just joined.But we had to look for Ryouji first which took a couple hours.

Captain Ukitake:Ah i see.I thought he was your guy

(Kiyomi gets kinda mad,,just doesnt show it)

Kiyomi:O....n-n-no sir.Were just friends.I just met him anyway.

Captain Ukitake:O ooookay(winks)

(Kiyomi groans)

Captain Ukitake:anyways,i thought you had some paperwork.

Kiyomi:(thinks)Well no one told me yet...but i didnt know i had paperwork on the first day.

Captain Ukitake:Dont worry.im not that harsh..Since its your first day,ill do your paperwork.and you can enjoy your first day and look around.

(Kiyomis eyes go wide)

Kiyomi:A-a-re you sure sir?All i know is that its alot of work.

Captain Ukitake:Im sure.Dont worry,Just go and see the place and get to know people.

Kiyomi:...okay.if you insist.

Kiyomi walks to squad 13 barraks

Captain Ukitake:O Kiyomi.you dont have to visit only the squad 13 barraks.

Kiyomi:(thinks)Okay.i know excactly where to go.(she runs off)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­

(Knocks on Squad 10 office doors)

???:Come in.

(Kiyomi walks in fastly)

Kiyomi:Toshiro!!!!!!

(Captain Hitsuguyas eyes open wide)

Captain Hitsuguya:Kiyomi,what are you doing here!?

Kiyomi:Captain Ukitake said i could go anywhere today and see people and places.So i decided too come and see you.I also just became leutenant of Squad 13.

Captain Hitsuguya:I see.Good job

Kiyomi:Thanks.

(Toshiro does some paperwork and Kiyomi sits down)

Kiyomi:....

Toshiro:...

(Couple hours later)

Kiyomi:is this ALL you do?!(she gets up)

Toshiro:For paperwork ya.im busy on paperwork day.hey,how bout you come tomorrow.

Kiyomi:...(sighs)Fine.(and she leaves)
(Makko and Ryouji finish patrolling the Squad 13 Barracks. While doing so, Ryouji has gathered some background information of Makko but has not been able to uncover any specific details about his past.)

Makko: Why have you been asking me so many questions? Is Ryu having you interrogate me in order to see if I am a threat?

Ryouji: No, that's not it. We just want to find out what your strengths are so that we can help you improve on them even more.

Makko: Oh, alright.

Ryouji: Well now that we have finished our patrol, are you going to return to the Renegade Squad quarters with me?

Makko: No, I want to look around the Rukon District for a while. I'll return in a while.

Ryouji: Alright, we'll see you later.

(Ryouji heads back to the Renegade Squad quarters and Makko shunpos to the Rukon District. He walks around to see what is in the different shops.)

Makko: This is just what I needed. Just a few minutes to myself after a long patrol...I could tell that Ryouji was scanning me for some reason. Perhaps he sees me as some unknown threat, though I can't say that I blame him.

(While he continues to look around, Makko happens to see Ace sitting under a tree.)

Makko: Ace, what are you doing here?

Ace: Oh, hey Makko. I'm just relaxing.

Makko: I don't blame you. (He looks at his face.) Why do you look so down?

Ace: I'm not sad or anything. I'm just confused.....Sekhmet made it out like she would welcome me and accept me, but she just used me until I outlived my usefulness.

Makko: Just like she did Ryu.

Ace: Yeah...By the way, Ryu didn't try to kill you did he?

Makko: No, in fact he seemed to sympathize with my reasons for joining him.

Ace: Wow, I never thought that I would ever hear of Ryu Shikiro to be an understanding person.

Makko: I guess these past five months have changed him.

Ace: I guess so.

(Makko walks over to Ace and put his hand on Ace's head.)

Makko: Don't worry about a thing. Everything will turn out just fine. (He smiles) I promise that Sekhmet will never be able to use you again.

(After saying this, Makko shunpos away. But while Makko was speaking to Ace, Ace's memory began to return. One of the things that he seemed to remember was a day before he was adopted into his current family. What startled him about it was that, in this memory, Makko was with him and watching over him.)

Ace: Who the hell is this guy?!
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
in the midst of kisuke's training ground, both him and yoruichi wait for Deviljho, whom had called them in for assistance. Yoruichi seems calm and happy. Kisuke on the other hand is nervouse.

yoruichi: *turns to kisuke and grins* you still nervouse? its only my uncle, he wont bite.

Kisuke: *looks down in embarresment* i can't help it, your uncle scares the crap outa me. he always has AN EYE on me! *points to his left eye as he turns to yoruichi*

Yoruichi: oh please, my uncle does not stare at you with his one eye. he knows your my comrade and he knows that i wouldn't allow him to scare you. *crosses her arm and grins again* but he does tell me he would love to smash your head into the ground.

Kisuke: *shivers and imagines a large black man smashing him into the ground repetedly* uuughhhh, that is so not funny. i find that quite mean and evil minded.

Yoruichi: *laughs* its no biggie, im sure he wont hurt you...too much. *laughs more.

Kisuke: *returns to a seriouse face* what is his story anyway? I heard he hates shinigami. why?

yoruichi pauses, than looks down seriously, she seems to be remembering something, she than looks back at kisuke with a concerned look.

Yoruichi: his real name is Geovanni Shihōin, he was the strongest warrior in or family. as you may know, as do many others, he is more famouse than other shinigami...

kisuke: so he IS a shiniagmi?

Yoruichi: yes, but as i was saying.

Kisuke: thats a little hypocritical dont ya think?

Yoruichi: you dont understand, a group of shinigami killed his daughter and wife. thus he beleived that shinigami were crude and always had a dark place in their hearts. thus he abandoned his zampaktou and broke all ties to shinigami and the Captains. but, as you may also know, he was hired to protect the king of soul society. he would only agree if he wasn't considered a shinigami. thus, in the end, he recieved the title of Deviljho....it means Fighting Demon God....the title deviljho is completely seperate from being a death god, but since that title is so extremely rare because the king ordered that title to only go out to the strongest of soul society, he began to use it as his name, in order to show people his power just by saying his name.

kisuke is silenced. he doesn't say anything. he looks down and begins to think.

Kisuke; i see.. but he does know that he is indeed a shinigami right?

Yoruichi: im beginning to think he doesn't. he doesn't like to consider himself a shinigami, only deviljho.

Kisuke: im sorry for him, for his family.

Yoruichi: thats why he treats me like his daughter, because he lost his own and he had love that was building in him without anything to give it too.

Kisuke: i understand... can i ask another question?

Yoruichi: yea, go for it.

Kisuke: you told me about his zampaktou, and what it did to him when he abandoned it....does he still have the zampaktou incase he might need to use it?

Yoruichi: *sighs* its a very unusual case for a zampaktou to curse its owner when its abandoned isn't it? *turns to kisuke and looks him in the eye* he does still have his zampaktou, he sealed it away in a kido that only he and i can break. he had intructed me to leave it in the location were he hid it as it lay imprisoned in the kido.

Kisuke: is it true that it made him ol.....

right before kisuke could finish his question, a massive spiritual pressure shook the ground. yoruichi looks up and still looks seriouse, talking about her uncle like that wasn't an easy topic to talk about. kisuke merely looks calm as Deviljho appears from a portal kido and steps amongst them.

Deviljho: *smiles* hello neko otome.

Yoruichi smiles as she hears her uncles voice, she runs over to him and jumps into his arms into a big hug. Deviljho's large arms grasp her gently as he hugs back. for such an intimidating large man, he seemed soo happy. kisuke thought of how attatched he was to yoruichi and what he would do if she were in danger.

yoruichi: jho! i missed you! i havent seen you in forever *both let go of each other and look calm and happy*

Deviljho: it certanly has been a long time. have you still been practincing your shunko? you need to practice if your going to be like me. *grins* or do you expect your tight and revealing cloths to distract your opponent while you beat them with minor shunko?

*yoruichi jumps in shock, than squints her eyes and begins to gab on his large chest*

Yoruichi: its for flexibility you ass! and im still working on shunko, its hard to completely master.

Kisuke: *shyly walks into the converstaion* excuse me....

Deviljho and yoruichi look at him as yoruichi continues to punch deviljho in the bulky chest.

kisuke: *seriously* why did you call us here deviljho?...... what is the situation?

deviljho: *sighs* Sekhmet has declared war, and i have been given the mission to talk to her about her brother and about how she must not harm the citizens of soul society. yamamoto does not want me to interfear with the captains and Sekhmets battle, but he does want me to fight lahash. and from what i heard about him i had to retreave this.

*deviljho takes out a old rusty blade in a old torn up sheath and shows them both the ancient weapon. yoruichi looks at the blade in shock, she than looks up at deviljho in concern*

Yoruichi: are you seriouse? i thought you abandoned that blade and said you would never use it!

Deviljho: at this rate i may have too. idont know about lahash's abilities and i dont know what his power can reach, thus i have to bring this in order to be an the same level as him if he does indeed surpass my abilities without my zampaktou.

Kisuke looks shocked as he hears "my zampaktou"

Kisuke: thast your zampaktou!?

yoruichi: deviljho, you sure....you know what will happen if you use that blade again...you already have lived much longer than your life was supposed to last.

Deviljho: *smiles* it'll only mean i get to spend more time with you yoruichi, get to see you grow up as i grow up as well......* looks down in seriousness*

Yoruichi:*seriously* ill tell unohana about you choice, you know what it does to you when you finish using it. your going to need seriouse hospitality.

Deviljho: ill do it myself. i just came here to notify you of my choice. as well as ask you two to assist me if i do not quite make it to lahash without being intercepted by his minions.

kisuke: alright, ill do it...what about you yoruichi?

Yoruichi seems to be looking down with a mixture of emotions. she seems deep in thought and sad at the same time. she than looks up to deviljho, whom looks seriously back at her.

yoruichi: last time you used it you almost died yourself. are you sure you need it?

Deviljho: yes....im sure.

Yoruichi:.....than ill assist you..i dont want you to get carried away. i still love you uncle jho.

Deviljho; *smiles* love you too neko otome.

The portal opens behind him and he begins to step back into it.

Deviljho: ill notify you when i need your help..good bye for now...daughter...

(he exits through the portal, it closes)

Kisuke: he called you daughter....

yoruichi: wouldn't you if your daughter and wife died and all you had was the daughter of your brother....after so mahy years you begin to beleive that if you give another loved one the title of one that you have lost that the pain will be less.

kisuke: *says nothing*
Ace stands up quickly to try to follow Makko to find out any answers. Due to all Ace's sleepless nights and confusion, he became weak. So as he stood up too fast he fainted.

Hours later, he wakes up in Makko's room.

Ace: 'sits up' Uhh, what happen? 'rubs his head'

Makko: well, after i left, i felt your reatsu go unsteady. So i came back to see that you were knocked out. haha.

Ace: really? I d- didnt realize thats what happened.

Makko pats Ace's head: There there. It's alright little dude. It's funny because before you seemed so strong and grown up but now it's like im the older brother again, and you're becoming a little kid.

Ace thoughts: There is that thing he does again, it seems familiar where is it from? hmm.

Makko: you okay?

Ace: 'snaps out of it' Yea, sorry, i guess you're right. I've been depressed and obsessed with what happened i guess i lost my control on a few things. I guess i need to focus again.

Makko: There you go! just think like that and you'll be fine. 'smiles'

Ace thougts: that stupid smile, its seems like i've seen it before i just can't put my finger on it. It's getting on my nerves. Whatever.
A figure is seen searching for something. He flies the skies of the soul society, he keeps moving.

???: Were is Prowler? I need his help. (The figure pulls out his zanpakuto.) Arise Yin and Yang. (His blades transforms and a quick burst of soul pressere resenates from him.) This should Get his attention.

The figure shunpos away to a place a good distance from the place he released the spiritual pressure. His cloth mask shifts and It shows apart of Blazes face.

Couldn't think of anything good to post.
Ace: Hey Makko, why did you come to the Seireitei? It just seems kind of odd that you would show up when Ryu was fighting Sekhmet.

Makko: I made a promise to someone years ago. I told him that I would always watch over him, that I would be like a big brother to him.

Ace: What happened to this person?

Makko: He...uh...was put into a position where I didn't need to protect him anymore.

Ace: But why protect me?

Makko: You remind me a lot of him. Brash, strong, and smart, those were his characteristics.

Ace: Then why would someone like that need protection?

Makko: He was 2 years old when I found him. I guess I was about 7 or 8 at the time and really had no reason for taking care of someone other than myself. But when I saw him crying, I couldn't stand by and watch him suffer.

Ace: So you took him in.

Makko: I did whatever it took to protect him. I would work hard in the early mornings while my elderly grandfather took care of him. When my grandfather died, we moved to a new district. Unfortunately, I couldn't find someone to watch him long enough for me to do a job, so I stole food and water.

Ace: Sounds like you really cared about this kid.

Makko: I did. His whole world changed when we was about 7 or 8 years old.

Ace: What happened?

Makko: He was adopted into a wealthy family. When he asked me if he could go, I told him that he would be stupid if he didn't. He cried horribly when he found out that I wasn't coming with him and immediately blamed his foster-father for it. But I told him to be happy that he wouldn't have to grow up in the slums like I did and that it was my choice to not go with him.

Ace: So in the end, you abandoned him.

Makko: Only because I knew that he would have a better life without me. He could at least grow up safe from harm. Or, at least, that is what I thought. With everything that has been going on, I don't know if my decision was a good one or a bad one.

Ace:.....Do you ever see him, the boy you took care of?

Makko: I actually see him quite often now, but he doesn't recognize me. I do speak with his foster-father regularly though.

Ace: I can understand not remembering. Ever since I was released from Sekhmet's service, I can hardly remember anything.

Makko: Just remember what I told ya. (He puts his hand on Ace's head and smiles) If you think positive then everything will be alright. I'm sure you'll have your memories gushing back into you head in no time.

(Annoyed by the smile) Ace: I'll try to do that.

Makko: Alright. I've gotta go on a patrol again, so you just stay here and rest. I'll see ya later. (He shunpos away before Ace can say anything.)

(About an hour after Makko has left, Ace decides to get up and walk around a little bit. When he opens the door to Makko's room, he finds that he is in Renegade Squad's quarters. As soon as he realizes this, Ryu enters the quarters having just arrived back from the hospital.)

(His eyes widen) Ace: RYU!!!!

Ryu: Oh Ace, it's you. Calm down, I won't hurt you.

Ace: But after what I did to you, you aren't going to try to kill me?

Ryu: There'd be no point in killing you. I was bitter with you for a while, but I got over it. You are welcome to stay here any time you wish.

Ace: Why are you being so nice and understanding? It isn't like you at all.

Ryu: Well...I guess, because you were under Sekhmet's influence just like Senna was, I feel sorry for you. Your case is exactly why I'm fighting Sekhmet. Unfortunately, I'm still losing.

Ace: At least you have Senna.

Ryu: What do you mean?...Oh yeah, your memory was erased. I forgot.

Ace: What are you saying?

Ryu: Senna's dead. She's been dead for five months.

Ace: Then why are you still fighting Sekhmet?! If you are fighting for revenge, you will most certainly die.

Ryu: No, you idiot. I'm fighting to save Senna and stop Sekhmet.

Ace: But Senna is dead. You can't save her!

Ryu: Her body was stolen and her soul was captured before it could leave this world. If I can find both of them, then I can find a way to fuse her soul back into her body.

Ace:.....You're still trying to do the impossible, huh?

Ryu: That's just who I am.

(Ace and Ryu laugh and talk for awhile about what has happened for the past few days.)
Ace: *sigh* wow, that all happened? 'Ryu nods' Well as for me, the past few days, i've been so distracted.

Ryu: How so? 'grabs a seat'

Ace: 'takes a seat on Makko's bed' Well, one of the recent visits from the angels, my memory was erased and damaged. Now it's like i'm missing a part of me. And i have a feeling its right in front of me it's just- Aghh, its really annoying.

Ryu: hmmm, that really sucks. Do you know specifically what you're trying to remember.

Ace: 'massages his head' Well all i know is it has to do something with my past, somewhere in my childhood. I know as far as my adoption in to the Hanaroku family.

Ryu: you mean that royal family? i didnt know that.

Ace: haha, well know you know. well anyways, I can't remember what happened prior to being in the family.

Ryu: so why don't you ask your family.

Ace: i know that, but i feel bad if i make them feel like i want to go to my old family, if i even had one. haha. Well then again, it may not hurt if i ask.

Ryu: Well i guess you should get going now then.

Ace: Yea you're right, bye. 'gets up and walks out'

Ryu thoughts: hmm, he seems okay, but what if he is just acting. I need to keep on eye on him.

While walking to his home, Ace thinks things over.

Ace: hmm, Did i even have a family back then? 'thinks harder' ahh.

As ace tries to clear his mind, images of Makko appear.

Ace: why is he always in my head?! 'has a flash back of what makko said' hmm, He said that he took someone in at 8 and the boy was 2. Thats the same age difference as me and him now. What else did he say? The boy left in to a rich wea- Oh no... He can't be! i mean he- That smile!! thats the smile i remember!!

Ace stops where he is. He finally put the dots together. But what will happen now that he found out?
(While on his patrol, Makko contemplates what he told Ace.)

Makko: Maybe I should have just told him who I was. However, if I tell him, he might despise me for leaving him all those years ago. But, at least he would still be looked after.

(Makko continues his patrol and runs into Maddox, Ace's foster-brother.)

Makko: Maddox, I must say that I'm surprised to see you out and about.

Maddox: Oh Makko, I was just looking for Ace. He's been gone for awhile and I wanted to make sure that he is alright.

Makko: He was fine the last time that I checked. He and I were talking for a while in the Rukon District. When I turned to leave, he chased after me and collapsed from energy loss. So I took him to the Renegade Squad quarters in order for him to rest.

Maddox: Oh, alright. Just as long as I know where he is.....Just out of curiosity, why didn't you ever accept my father's invitation to be adopted into our family?

Makko: I knew that Ace would never be able to grow with me around. He would always be too attached to me and never accept you and Roo as his siblings.

(Suddenly, Ace comes at them fast after running around, looking for Makko.)

Ace: Makko...(pant)...I'm glad I found you. I need...(pant)...to talk to you about something. (He then notices Maddox) Maddox, what are you doing here and how do you know Makko?

Maddox: I was actually looking for you when I bumped into Makko. As for knowing him, I would rather not say.

Makko: Aside from that, what are you doing here? I told you to stay in my room so that you could rest.

Ace: Is it true?

Makko: Is what true?

Ace: Is it true that I'm the one that you took care of for six years?!

Maddox: Ace...

Makko: It's true. Your that young boy that I was referring to earlier.

Ace: Why didn't you just tell me who you were? What was the problem?

Makko: I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to leave your adoptive family. When you were young, you were so attached to me that I couldn't move an inch without out grabbing my arm. I didn't want you to abandon those that care about you now for someone that cared about you years ago.

Ace: So you still care about my well-being and you still think that I am better off in Hanaroku family?

Makko: Of course I still care. (Smiling) What kind of brother would I be if I didn't care about you? As for you being better off, I do believe that you are better off. You have a good brother and sister that care about you, and you have a father that has provided you with everything you need.

Ace: So you had me blame you for being adopted so that I would throw you out of my mind and accept my new life.

Makko: Yes, I would rather you live your life without me in good fortune, than with me in the slums of the Soul Society. After being left alone, you deserved better.

Ace: This is a lot to take in. I think that I am going to go home and rest for awhile.

Makko: Good, you still need to rest after your ordeal. Maddox, make sure to update your father on the situation.

Maddox: You got it Makko. Let's go Ace.

(Maddox and Ace shunpo away, leaving Makko where he stands.)

Makko: Now we will have to see what decision he will make. Will he choose to remain with the Hanaroku family or will he choose to live with me again?
[A gate opens over the bendras district)

Traea: (walks out from the gate with Baello by her side. She stares at the innocent shinigami and villagers).

Baello: When will Lady Sekhmet be satisfied with what we bring her? This is becoming vexing to continue returning to this disgusting place.

Traea: (she looks from her periphery) Every task serves an important purpose. With that said, we will continue to harvest scripture until Sekhmet-sama is satisfied.

Baello: I hope we run into those pathetic shinigami once again.

Traea: Control yourself, Baello. You will only be counter-productive if you continue to feed off wild emotions. Find a balance.

Baello: Aw, I am balanced. (she talks forward) I just prefer less boring missions, Traea.

Traea: Speak less and concentrate. It's imperative we find what Sekhmet-sama desires.

Baello: You know that the shinigami have erected a layed barrier network.

Traea: The composition is fairly sloppy, so to the trained eye it's completely visible.

Baello: oh...those shinigami will be arrive once their notified of the disturbance in this sector.

Traea: We'll deal with the shinigami whena and if they arrive in time.

Baello: Hm.

Traea: (they speed north and stop over a large dome-like structure) What a typical structure to be lying on top of such ancient scriptures.

Baello: ...a library?

Traea: Thus far, the shinigami have placed tremendous effort to conceal these documents from their citizens. By placing a library on top of the largest resevoir, it acts as a rather complex deturant despite it's simple nature.

Baello: Destroy it?

Traea: You have no tact. However, do as you wish.

Baello: HA! (she fires a huge cero with smashes through the dome. She flies into the dome and people begin screaming. The dome begins exploding throughout).

Traea: You're fairly quick for a shinigami.

Ryu: You sensed me despite my efforts to conceal my spiritual pressure...

Traea: Your efforts were mediocre at best, shinigami.

Ryu: Do you enjoy insulting me?

Traea: You imply that my intentions are to unsettle you.

Ryu: ...you know your words sting.

Traea: (she walks toward him) You're simply going to ask about Senna within moment.

Ryu: ...(he clenches his fists)

Traea: (she continues to stare at him) The utterance of her name prompts you to lash out. It's an interesting spectacle to watch you try and control it.

Ryu: ...you don't know how I feel.

Traea: You're correct. And frankly, I don't care. Your resolve is driven completely by guilt and fleeting emotions.

Ryu: What?!

Traea: You must save senna in order to calm the torment and turmoil that resides in the heart you claim to possess.

Ryu: (he cluthes his hilt)

Traea: My words frustrate you, don't they? What is more unsettling, Shinigami? Not being able to control your emotions and knowing that this situation is remotely the outcome of said emotions or find no resolutions once you embrace these emotions? I'm sure you aged with the belief that your emotions were a driving force throughout your life. You're discovering they're simply a nuisance.

Ryu: You're right. I haven't been able to control my emotions and that lack of control has cost me dearly. However, my emotions have also helped me to win battles (he draws his sword) and I'll prove it by destroying you.

Traea: You are proving my point, shinigami. You are allowing yourself to become angry when you should be keeping calm. As for the battles that you have won, they are only battles with you weak inner-hollow.

Ryu: Shut up! I don't care what you say, I'll win this fight.

(Ryu charges at her with his sword but she catches it with her hand. She then throws him back.)

Traea: Your anger is only going to wind up getting you killed. You should calm yourself.

Ryu: I said shut your mouth!

(Ryu again tries to charge at her, this time he shunpos behind her. However, Traea is able to shunpo behind Ryu and she kicks him in the back of the head. He flies about twenty feet but quickly regains his stance. Traea then fires a cero at Ryu, but he is able to deflect it with his left arm.)

Traea: So that is the arm that can endure an amazing amount of punishment.....I guess we will have to see if I can break it as easily as I will break your resolve.

Ryu: Try it!

(Ryu fires a cero of his own, but Traea easily dodges it. He then shunpos close to her and tries to hit her with his left-handed Bala. Traea is able to block his attack by grabbing his hand. Ryu tries to break free, but Traea dazes him by kicking him in the head. While he is dazed, Traea takes his left arm and twists it several times. She then throws him hard against a building wall.)

Traea: I must say, that arm of yours could not endure much in close-quarters combat, could it?

(Ryu shoots out of the rubble, battered and bruised. He notices that he cannot move his left arm, but it does not phase him.)

Ryu: Do you think that you are the first person to twist my arm? Now that's laugh. (As he speaks, the arm begins to twist itself back into place.) Due to the fact that I can't naturally feel anything with my arm, I've had to send reiatsu to the nerve endings in it in order to be able to get the slightest sensation of touch. By sending reiatsu to the bones, I can instantly repair or reattach it without a second thought.....If that is the best that you can do, then this will be an easy victory for me.

Traea: Again an emotion is blinding you to the truth, shinigami. Your arrogance is going to get you killed just as quickly and easily as your anger. Senna would be ashamed of you.

Ryu: Don't say her name! You don't deserve to say her name!

Traea: Once again, you anger takes over. You should quit while you are ahead. If you do, I will kill you without releasing my full power.

Ryu: That's exactly what I want you to do! Release your power; I want to slaughter you while you are at your best!
Blaze sinces the disturbence and moves quickly, he sees Ryu in a fight against Traea. Blaze attempts to sneak attack Traea but she blocks his sword.

Blaze: Damn, your fast. (Blaze forms a huge smile.)

Ryu: Blaze what are you doing here?

Blaze: Well i came to help but I'm not sure you need it. So if you can handle her do you want me to go after the angel?
(Kiyomi walking around)

Kiyomi:...(sighs)nothing to do.Even Captain Ukitake is too busy.

(She sees Makko)

Kiyomi:Hey Makko(runs up to)

Makko:Oh,hello again Kiyomi.

Kiyomi:Hey.Are you looking for someone again?

Makko:No.Just patrolling the Squad 13 barraks.

Kiyomi:I see.Hey,do you mind if I Stay with you..?Captain Ukitake is doing my work and everyone is too busy.I thought being a leutenant would be more exciting...

Makko:....ummmm okay,i guess

Kiyomi:Okay thanks.
Kiyomi: Makko, I was wondering...why was Renegade Squad formed? I've only heard rumors amongst the lower level shinigami, but I've never gotten any details about it.

Makko: When I joined, I was told that Renegade Squad exists for two reasons. The first reason is the destruction of Sekhmet and her angels. The second reason is to save Senna Misame.

Kiyomi: Senna Misame...I've heard that name before but I can't remember where.

Makko: I heard that she is one of Kiyone Kotetsu's friends. You probably heard about Senna through her.

Kiyomi: That's probably it. But why would a whole group of shinigami be dedicated to saving just one person? It doesn't seem logical.

Makko: Ryu's main reason for wanting to save Senna is that he loves her. However, I don't know how Ryu is going to save her now. She's dead, and I've never heard of a way for bringing the dead back to life.

Kiyomi: I haven't either. It sounds like he is chasing a dream.

Makko: And the only thing that dream is giving him is nightmares.....Ryu has said that he will give up his soul in order to save Senna. I just hope that it doesn't come to that.

Kiyomi: Where is he now?

Makko: Last I saw, he was in the Renegade Squad quarters, but he could have left by now.

Kiyomi: I have one last question. Is he as monstrous as the rumors say? Is he really a demon?

Makko: He isn't monstrous at all, unless you get him into a battle or you talk ill about Senna. As for the whole demon thing, I don't know. All I've heard is that he is half-shinigami and half-hollow.

Kiyomi: Oh, alright.

Makko: Why did you want to know?

Kiyomi: To tell you the truth, I wanted to know if he was dangerous or not. It's not that I'm afraid of him; I just wanted to know what not to do around him so that I don't set him off, seeing that Renegade Squad is housed in the Squad 13 barracks.

Makko: Alright. (He smiles and they continue their patrol. Though, while they patrol, Makko keeps thinking about what decision Ace will make.)
'Baello continues blowing up buildings when she hears a voice behind her'

Leyno: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Baello: And why is that, shinigami?

Leyno: Because I'm finished going easy on you angels. Break upon the surface, Sazanami!

'His katana wraps around his hand and becomes a glove. The outline of them is slightly fuzzy, but a distinct swirling pattern can be seen on the center'

Baello: So this is your shikai? Interesting, but it doesn't exactly impose fear on your enemies does it.

Leyno: Only those who have first seen it.

'Leyno suddenly disappears and Baello looks up to see him about to punch her in the face. Baello dodges, and when Leyno hits the ground, he simply keeps on going'

Baello: Where the heck did he go?!

'Suddenly, his hand reaches out from the ground, and grabs her ankle, and throws her across the ground'

Leyno: As I said. Only those who have first seen it, are not afraid.

Baello: Your zanpakuto is odd, but I am still much more powerful.

'Her zanpakuto morphes in to a cannon and fires its cannonballs at him, but he simply sighes, and raises his hand, and the cannonball seems to get distorted, split as it goes around him, and reform'

Baello: Damn you!

Leyno: You should never underestimate us.

'Leyno shunpos behind her, and she transforms her cannons in to a sword again and intercepts his punch, but again, they start to get distorted. Leyno sees his opportunity, and sweeps his leg, and she falls'

Leyno: Hado 63, Raikoho!

'The beam of yellow light shoots out of his hand, and causes a massive dust cloud to come up around them'
Traea: (behind her face guard, her eyes continue to glare at Ryu) You enjoy goating others into fighting you. However, if you didn't, I don't believe many individuals would give you the opportunity to display your power.

Ryu: tch. You don't know my power.

Traea: At first glance, I could tell you were simply trash.

Ryu: Ah! (he charges her swinging his sword violently. She gracefully dodges his blade swipes. He swing his blade once more and she moves to the side, punts his blade with her elbow, swings around and smacks him in the face with her hand. He flies backwards and she speeds at him to punch him, but he catches her fist, she thrusts her caught fist to the side and punches him with her other hand flips backwards, grabs him by the neck with her feet and throws him to the ground).

Traea: (she watches him move from the rubble, takes her hand and grabs onto her axe from her back, she twirles it in her fingers until the blade is facing out). Your shinigami friend is lingering dangerously close to my sister.

Ryu: Leyno!

Traea: Ah, is that the shinigami's name? Well, he won't need a name once he's dead, which will surely be the case once he encounters Baello.

Traea: He's be much better off goating me into a fight.

Ryu: Are you saying?

Traea: (suddenly she appears face to face with Ryu) I suggest you remain focused on our battle; otherwise you will die much sooner than expected. (with blazing speed her axe swings between them and Ryu dodges it, but not before it grazes his chest cutting him).

Ryu: Sneaky, Traea! (suddenly her blade is to his back. His eyes open) How...did you get back there so quickly?

Traea: Another day, another lesson. (she quickly lifts her axe and throws it behind her, the blade cutting Ryu's back. She flips backwards and kicks him in the back sending him forward. She jumpys so far back that she catches her large double bladed aze with a long staff. She twirles it and throws it with treacherous speed and the impact it makes with Ryu's blade causes him to fly backwards and smash into multiple buildings. The force manages to keep pushing him through walls and finally he stops. However, Traea appears, grabs her axe hilt and vanishes, in fractions of a second, appearing behind him and swings her blade, but Ryu realizes this and swings his blade behind him avoiding harm. The impact causes Ryu to fly forward, but he catches his balance. She zooms to him quikly twirling her axe so quickly it looks like a giant cutting wheel. It smashes repeatedly into his blade as he tries to exert equal force against the magnitude of hits).

Ryu: Ah! (he tries to push it backwards, but can't gather the strength. Suddenly he dawns his hollow mask and is able to push Traea backward and she stops her assault)

Traea: Ah, the famed hollow augmentation. Quite intriguing, but it's falling short of its hype.

Ryu: You think so? How about I cut you in two and you'll know then the power I possess.

Traea: Such idle threats. It's always been quite perplexing when an opponent quickly assumes that with smallest increase in power they now possess the potential to win.

Ryu: You've fought many?

Traea: When your people invaded my city, yes, I slaughtered dozens of your kind.

Ryu: You're pretty strong, I guess.

Traea: (she stares at Ryu blankly)

Ryu: No response?

Traea: Did you desire a response? I normally don't oblige such ignorant statements.

Ryu: Oh, so your sister is stronger than you?!

Traea: Oh, you've noticed Baello is stronger than me. That certainly complicates the entire course of battle.

Ryu: You're dead, Traea! (he appears behind her and tries to cut off her head, but she so far back and her axe comes flying backwards and he has to stop with with his sword. The axe blade tips extend far down the staff, so she maneuvers it and catches his blade within her axe and leaps behind him pulling his hand back. She tugs on his arm and his grip loosens on his sword. She kicks him in the back and his sword remains with her and he goes flying) MY ZANPAKUTO!

Traea: (she throws it far behind her and it lands somewhere in the city. He tries to move quickly beside her to seek it out, but suddenly her axe resembles a hammer and she speeds in front of him and with one hand swings her, now hammer, and cracks him in the chest sending him flying in the other direction).

Ryu: (he slowly gets up, but falls to his knees, cluthing his chest). Bitch...

Traea: (She glares at him as her axe becomes a large axe again) I promise you, the next blow will be a fatal one.

Ryu (inner-monologue: My chest hurts like hell...I think she broke a couple of my ribs. Continuing to stare at Traea he slowly gets up).

Traea: You're going to die here, today, and so will your friend. Baello won't behave as calmly as I am.

(Clutching his side) Ryu: Is that so, Traea? You say that I am going to die here today, but you still have no idea who you are messing with.....I've been beaten down my whole life. Hell, my whole body was burned by Sekhmet; but I still survived. You said last time that my endurance would only take me so far. You have also said that my emotion will wind up killing me.

Traea: I can see that your memory is still intact. That is an amazing feat for someone with such limited intelligence.

Ryu: But I have something that you know nothing about. It's a gift from my parents. (He points to the tattoo on his arm.) Like you angels and generals, I have a seal that holds 60 percent of my powers within my body.

Traea: There is no way that a boy like you could the same power as an angel. Just to claim such a thing is absurd.

Ryu: It's not a claim; it's a fact...And to prove it to you, I will release ten percent of the power stored in the seal.

Traea: Fine then, I will allow you to make a fool of yourself.

(He removes his hollow mask) Ryu: "Out of the dawn sky comes a blinding light; it breaks free of its bondage to the darkness and shines upon the world; the flames of the dawn's sun wash over the earth and create ash; and the burning bird flies from the ashes with it's true form revealed! Phoenix Seal, 10 percent Release!"

(A blinding light surrounds Ryu during his recital of the incantation. As his power is released, ten percent of the seal on his arm disappears. When the light disappears, a definite increase in reiatsu can be felt within Ryu.)

Traea: I can sense an increase in your reiatsu, but it is still not enough to defeat me.

Ryu: We'll see.

(Ryu vanishes and reappears behind Traea. She spins around and attempts to swipe her axe against Ryu's back like before, but she misses when he shunpos out of the way. He reappears behind her and kicks her in the back. It doesn't phase her and she turns around attempting to slice him. She misses once again but this time is met with a punch that shatters her face guard and lands on her left cheek. Traea is sent pummeling through several builds before she can regain her balance.)

Traea: So it did more than just increase your reiatsu, it refined your movements and made them harder to read.

(He appears behind her) Ryu: You catch on pretty quick. With each release of the seal, my reiatsu becomes more dense but it also refines my techniques. My shunpo, for example, is doubled with just the ten percent release. Also, my punches and kicks become stronger as well. (Suddenly, another Ryu comes barreling towards her with his unreleased sword in hand.) It also gives me the ability to create more than one Phoenix Ash Clone per day.

(Traea slices through the Ryu standing behind her and is just able to block the real Ryu's attack.)

Traea: How is it that I couldn't sense that I was speaking with a clone?

Ryu: Like I said, my reiatsu becomes dense and makes it hard for people to read me. That includes my use of the Phoenix Ash Clone.....Now, I suggest that you release your full power or else I might kill you too soon.
over a year ago Uragon808 said…
Wow never been on this for long time. so imma START WRITING when i figure out the story, Add me in if anything haha Uragon or Yuri
big smile
(after a couple hours)

Kiyomi:Sorry about asking all the questions hehe.Im usually smarter than that.

Makko:It's okay.Since you're new,u should be asking alot of questions.(smiles)dont worry,youre not in trouble.

Kiyomi:...(thinks for a couple minutes)u know,everyones been treating me nicely exspecially you and Captain Ukitaake.Also Toshiro,but kinda....

Makko:Were just welcoming you to Squad 13.To make you feel welcome

Kiyomi:....Thanks Makko.I havent known you long,but i think were gonna be good friends.