Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1155

over a year ago randomfan13 said…
ikkaku? No idea. However, yamamoto is either burnt to a crisp or unconcious
over a year ago montoch said…
do u think that hiyori is dead? i dont believe that nnoitora and grimmjow died but i think hiyori dies.
no. she will never die. Cuz shes awesome
who r ur fav character in bleach 3 only. mine r

-ichimaru gin
-ryuken ishida
-ulquiorra/grimmjow/aizen........lol
last edited over a year ago
i have to say....
1. Hiyori
2. Hitsugaya
3. Grimmjow

anyway, do u think that you are going to try out for teacher position?
probably not
k course there are still positions. Though not for long
Ok, I'd like to make an official list of contestants for teacher exams.
Please list which characters you will be using in it.

For me, its Kaoru.
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
Back to the fight...

Ryu (panting for breath at the top of the roof): Damn, that really was a close one. Another second and I would have been chop suey.

(Ryu looks down at the arena and sees Jin standing there just staring at him.)

Ryu: What are you waiting for?! I'm not gonna wait all day! (Ryu now has a very serious look on his face)

Jin:...

Ryu: Fine, then I'm going to make the next move.

(Ryu immediately begins a series of shunpos to build up speed for his next strike.)

(As he shunpos down to Jin): Bouka...heki...Sura...sshu!

(Jin is surprised by the speed that Ryu displays but prepares his sword for the strike. Appearing right in front of Jin, Ryu lifts his sword for the strike but then shunpos behind Jin and brings his sword down upon him.)

(Having anticipated the move, Jin turns around in time to block the move and lock swords with Ryu. Half of Kasai Fenikkusu is no longer glowing.)

Jin: Trash like you are always predictable.

(Jin then feels the effects of the burn from Boukaheki Surasshu and is shocked that he was actually hurt. Ryu looks up and begins to smile.)

Ryu: I finally got you right where I want you. (praying in his head that his next move will work) Bakudo #9: Geki (Which paralyses Jin)!

(Jin's eyes widen at the sight of a kido used against him) Jin: What the Hell?! The files said that you were no good at kido!

(Ryu is still smiling) Ryu: They did not say that I was no good at kido, they just said that I need to work on it. Now I will finish this fight! Boukaheki Surasshu Double Effect.

Jin: Double Effect?

(Before Jin can react Kasai Fenikkusu's last half is no longer glowing and a beam of red light can be seen coming from the sword and it then fires at Jin. He is then thrown back by the beam and forced him onto the ground, where a crater formed at his point of impact.)

(Panting) Ryu: I finally got him.

Tashigi: I have to say that I was not expecting that.

Yamamoto: hmm...

(Jin then explodes out of the crater, his shirt is ripped to shreds.)

Jin: How dare you strike me! You WILL pay for that!

Ryu: Damn
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Trust me, my characters wouldn't fall for that. They'd sense the reitsu patterns.
crazieone106 - That part was there to highlight Jin's overconfidence in his own abilities.
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Hideyoshi: Man that fight seems to be two really powerful guys. what do ya think Wukong, should we go check it out?

Wukong: Hmmmmmm yeah sure. (Huge grin in the process we can save the captain commander and those little girls. hehehe.

Hideyoshi: Save him? He definatly knows whats going on.

Wukong: Whatever. LETS GO!!!!

Wukong and Hideyoshi head off towards the fight between Jin and Ryu. As they arrive Jin just bursts out of the crater.

Hideyoshi: What ya think? Can you get rid of the net?

Wukong: What you mean that pathetic attempt at a net. You could get rid of it if you wanted.

Hidyoshi: Yes i know I'm terrible at Kido. You don't need to tell me. You do it though.

Wukong: ......Okae.

Wukong concentrates on the net around the battle and the observers. It begins to waver and fade, before finally dissapearing completely.

Wukong: HOOOOOOOOO commander!

Yamamoto: Hmmmmm it seems someone got rid of the net.

Tishigi: (Looking up at Wukong and Hideyoshi) I was looking at there files just before. Is it rue they have both achieved Bankai?

Yamamoto: Yes. They and the lutenant that sponsered them have it.

Tishigi: So the blue haired one could have beaten Nuvem?

Yamamoto: Possibly but that girl and her sisters are something else. But Wukong the boy who broke the net, he's something else entirely.
???: Do you desire me to follow him?

Sekhmet: No, don't bother. It isn't worth it.

???: As you wish. However, may I advise you consider your possible opponents in the qualification and assessment process.

Sekhmet: (she smiles) That would be quite common, but I am anything but common. You are, however, merely suggesting I consider their weaknesses. There is no need for significant blood shed. After all, I wouldn't want to be disqualified for unlawful behavior.

???: That is most wise of you, Sekhmet-sama.

Sekhmet: I am actually quite excited for this to begin. Perhaps i'll be paired with someone with talent. Doubtful, however. Hopefully no one like that creature.

???: The stranger who has wandering eyes.

Sekhmet: Most certainly.
big smile
after hours fuckin tyme of trying hard and sweating my balls off. i FINALLY MASTERED HOW TO MAKE CHARACTERS AND THIS IS MY 1ST ONE...say hello to jin
after hours fuckin tyme of trying hard and sweating my balls off. i FINALLY MASTERED HOW TO MAKE CHAR
over a year ago onix11 said…
RandomFan13 are you on
In the real world on a training mission to strengthen himself Blaze Learns about the battle between two rather powerful students battling it out.

Blaze: Can't wait to get out of here. I've been killing these little hollows all day. and they just keep popping up. Here comes another group.

Quickly dispatching them with out even a sweat, the 10 hollows were easily defeated.

Blaze: Strange it seems that every few minutes a large spiritual pressure keeps showing up.

With a fast flash step blaze maneged to dodge the fist of a large hollow.

Blaze: Damn, he caught me of guard.

Hollow: So you're the one who keeps killing my children.

Blaze: Those ugly things are you're kids, well i guess you're not much of a pretty face either.

Hollow: Bastard

Blaze: I'll toy with you for a while

Without using his zanpakuto, Blaze moved back and forth with relative ease, knocking the hollows attacks away and then countering without a second to spare.

Hollow: How can you do this.

Blaze: The moves you use are all brawn, no speed or tactics. I'm done playing with you.

Taking no time Blaze grabbed the hilt of his sword, and with a flash of speed, cut the hollow in half.

Blaze: Well everything finished here, Thime to fo to the soul society.
Exiting the gate back into the soul society, Blaze runs with great speed to sign up for the teacher competion.

Blaze: Damn, I'm going to be late.

Dust begins to form behind him as he picks up the speed. In two minutes he slides in and runs to the person that controls the sign up.

Blaze: I'm here to sign up.

Accountent: You're lucky ther is a spot open.

Blaze: (thank the lord) Alright, I'm Ready

Now that Blaze has signed up, He heads to the arena to prepare for the battles that lie ahead.
Hey, people in the tournament. If you illustrate something involving my character then remember his is obnoxious and does not take fights seriously unless he is needed to.
jin:(panting with a smile on his face) FINALLY

RYU:..huh

jin:(looks at ryu) finally an opponent who is worthy. now..unroku jikkoku kaddochi.

jins zanpacto now starts to take shape. it then forms as a scythe. the end os the scythe appears red and sharp as if there fire running through it.

jin then rips out his shirt and throws in on the ground. he then grabs his scythe and shunpo's behind ryu and swings his scythe. the swing is immediatly blocked.

ryu: what the....

jin had swung his scythe in the other end. when ryu blocked it, the red part of the scythe was facing his body.

jin: today you die...

and he extende the scythe macking the end part touch ryu's body.

jin: haretsu kasai(explosion of fire)

the scythe's end part exploded with a wave of fire that launched jin up in the air. the sythe kep on shooting the fire until it stopped.

there was a large cloud of smoke and dust. jin the landed back in the arena causing a small crater. he walked towards the target area and waited for the smoke and dust to serttle. finally, he saw ryu on the ground with his shedded into so many peices that it was not even there.

jin: impossible... unless (he looked at the side and saw the four girls looking at him ( so right befaure i shot the haretsu kasai one of them must have protected him using a kido spell so that the damage would be deduced.

jin then turned around while holding his scythe walking in the direction of the girls.

amaya: did he find out.

numev: yep (with a smile on her face)

when jin reached alittle closer, a voice came from behind.

hado #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho

jin tapped his scythe on the ground

jin: buratsui kabe no kaji (massive wall of fire)

an a large wall of fire formed. the girls that were standing there didnt flinch

amaya: danku

(and it formed infront of them and behind jin)

the kido and the wall finally met together and formed a massive explosion and smoke and dust engulfing the whole arena

amaya: i guess the kido wasnt nessesary. but damnit i cant see anything

numev: kaze kyu...(wind sphere)

and a large gush of wind started blowing and cleared the whole arena.

amaya: thats ryu.. but where's jin

tyu was huffing and puffing while one knee was on the ground. with one eye opned.

jin: you simply refuse to stay down dont you..

jin was behind ryu standing up with one hand in his pocket and the other on his scythe wich was around ryu's neck.

ryu> (huf, huf, huf)..i got you you bastard kasai fenikusu...double effect.....

ryu: what the hell...wh.

jin: why isnt it working, my zanpackto in its shikai form manipulates fire and any firery substance. due to this effect it also make me immune to fire. that means if you burn me right now i wount fell a thing. you were a formidable opponent and you have my respect.....NOW DIE

and jin lifted his scythe so that he can decapite ryu. but all of a sudde, ryu wasnt there. jin looked back and saw yammamoto standing with his stick while ryu was on the ground next to him.

yammamoto: its clear that this battle is over

jin lifted his scythe and put it over his shoulders

jin:(panting with a smile on his face) FINALLY

RYU:..huh

jin:(looks at  ryu) finally an opponen
Seriously, I need to make a list, and at the moment I only have 3.

1. Kaoru
2. Sekhmet
3. Blaze

Unless you feel like having a total of 3 teachers, please post your characters
name: ken fujika
appearance: purple spicky hair
affiliation: shinigami soul society
swuad: squad 1 40th seat
zanpackto: unknown
shikai: unknown
bankai: unknown

descripton: ken is a very lazy person he is the 40th seat of squad 1 under yammamoto genrui. ken never does anything. he likes to sleep all day or it on women and drink sake with captains ukitake and shunswi. although his lazy persona, yammamoto thinks that ken is extreemly powerful and is always trying to make him reveal his power by setting him up with hollows or sparring with fellow shinigami but ken always does the same thing. shunpo out of there as quick and as fast as possible. he did the same thing when he was under byakuya kuchiki and outshunpo's him.

ken says that he only joined the SS so that he can be left alone. and when he is the 40th seat, he is never sent on missions. just says in SS
yammamoto: so do you refuse

ken: aw cmo'n yammy G i'm just a 40th seat

yammamoto: for many years you'v been slacking off and not doing anything. if you refuse, i wil put you in jail for one years hard labor and...

ken: ill do it

yammamoto: good

ken: your a very ruthless person yammy g

yammamoto: if you call me that again ill make you scrub the whole of soul soc..

ken: il be there as soon as possible captain commander yammamoto genrusai sama

he said this wile saluting. and he shunpo'd away going to the 8th squad barracks to drink more sake with ukitake and shunswi
tongue
and thats my character
Back at the arena...

(Jin has left and Captain-Commander Yamamoto has called for some members of Squad 4 to tend to Ryu's injuries.)

Ryu: Damn, I thought that I could beat him, but he was just to strong. Or is it possible that I was just holding myself back because I don't want to show my true abilities? No, he beat me fair and square...Ow ow ow!!! What the hell to you guys think you're doing.

Squad 4 members: Sorry, we must have wrapped the bandages to tight.

(Grimacing) Ryu: You think?! Alright you guys can go now. I feel fine.

Squad 4 members: Alright, watch how you move or you will reopen those wounds. (And the shunpo away.)

(Thinking to himself) Yamamoto: It is quite interesting that this boy took such a beating and is still able to speak, much less move around. He will do well, if he can learn to control himself.

Ryu: Thank you for stopping the fight Captain-Commander. Another minute and I would have been dead.

Yamamoto: Next time you will have to save yourself. If you cannot bring yourself to defeat one enemy, how can you be expected to lead a troop of shinigami or battle a herd of Hollows.

Ryu: Yes sir. I will do better next time.

(Having come down to the arena floor) Tashigi: That's good, I want to see you fight again.

Ryu: Does this mean that I have passed the entrance exam?

Tashigi: Of course you did. Your spiritual pressure was nearly a match for Jin's. With some training, you might be able to defeat him. By the way, have you heard about the teacher's tournament that will be coming up?

Ryu: Yes. Why do you ask?

Tashigi: I believe that you could in fact become a teacher and that training to get to such a position would motivate you.

Ryu: Is Jin going to be in it.

Tashigi: I don't know.

Ryu: Well if I know him, he will definitely enter it. Alright, I will enter it.

Tashigi: Now you know that he may not enter it. And if he does, there is no guarantee that you will fight him.

Ryu: I know that, but like you said: I WILL motivate me to get better.

(Ryu begins to smile again and then shunpos away.)

Tashigi: I wonder where he is going.
i didnt know it was that easy to make anime characetrs this is a pimped out version...

behold jin has a sharingan....lol
i didnt know it was that easy to make anime characetrs this is a pimped out version...

behold jin
over a year ago Armogohma said…
Damnit.

I really need to start writing.
mischievous
oi bleacher 101 I MADE UR CHARACTER.. IT MIGHT NOT BE ACURATE BUT.......................................­...­...
oi bleacher 101 I MADE UR CHARACTER.. IT MIGHT NOT BE ACURATE BUT....................................
[Lurking shadows; Frigid breeze]

(Shadows surround blaze. His vision becomes opaque, their is absolute silence, temperature plummets,sensations have become blurry, and an eerie presence looms around him).

???: Wishing to dawn the robes of a teacher, I see.

Blaze: (sees his breath) Whats it to you?

???: An attitude. You're becoming quite comfortable in your new shinigami role, aren't you?

Blaze: (feels out in front of him at the blackness) Where am I?

???: That is inconsequential at the moment. What you should truly be worrying about it why you are here.

Blaze: I am not worried...

???: (silence) Oh, you are so transparent, boy.

Blaze: ...(the atmosphere is deaf, devoid of sound). What is your name? How are you doing this? (more silence).

???: (forms from the shadows and stands in front of blaze) It must be so frightening to exist in a world full of darkness. You cannot even acknowledge I am in front of you, which disables your ability to sense danger. I could end your life at this very moment and you would never know your killer.

Blaze: (he stands there confused and unaware of his fate).

???: He has such confidence, not even panicing like I suspected he would.

Blaze: (he can hear again). You certainly have an overwhelmingly unique spiritual pressure, stranger.

???: (dissapears into the shadows as they begin to dissipate) I have no need for your compliments, boy. I was merely sizing the competition, that is all.

Blaze: Who are you?

???: In due time, boy.

Blaze: (the shadows dissipate and he has all his senses back) What an unsettling and eerie feeling. The ability to strip me of my senses and creep up without me sensing his spiritual pressure. Odd. It was overwhelming while he was next to me...how did I manage to not recognize it beforehand? Will he be in the tournament?

(Traea walks by with Poeira)

Traea: (she stares at him).

Blaze: Why do you cover your face?

Traea: Why do you mask your fear?

Blaze: What?!

Traea: It is clear, he frightened you.

Blaze: ...was I the only one who couldn't see him or sense him?

Traea: Perhaps someday, you will discover my secret...

Blaze: It's blaze, Traea.

Traea: (her eyes are the only thing visible) Do you honestly believe I care? (she continues walking beside Poeira).

Blaze: ...bitch.
Wukong and Hideyoshi were following Ryu around, as they had nothing in particular to do.

Ryu: Would you guys BUGGER OFF!

Wukong: What you talking bout?

Hideyoshi: He's talking about you always following him Wukong.

Wukong: Shut up your doing it to.

Hideyoshi: Yes but Ryu won't mind as I'm easier to stand then you.

Ryu: I MENT BOTH OF YOU!

Wukong: Sooooo you dont want our help.....

Hideyoshi: He won't make teacher without it....
Still at the arena.

Blaze: Damn, why the hell are all the women here crazly observent. And i showed up late for the last battle so, why is there a big crater in the ground.

(Rather confused Blaze returns to the subject of the mystery person.)

Blaze: Who was that person, such strange power. I've heard of only one person with the ability to take away a persons senses, and he died for betraying the soul society...damn i want to fight him.
After Traea leaves her conversation with Blaze she begins to talk to Poeira

Traea: There is something strange about that Blaze boy.

Poeira: What, are you taking a liking to him.

Traea: Not at all! It's just, he was afraid of that person. They took away his senses and it frightened him. But he did not act scared, he took the sitiuation in a causal way.

Poeira: I heard that his main focus are binding spells and a few attack spells. He even mastered kido 75.

Traea: He shouldn't be to diffucult to beat.

Poeira: Whatever.

The two walk off.
ok Teacher qualification exam list

1. Kaoru
2. Sekhmet
3. Blaze
4. Ryu
5. Maurz

Montoch, is Jin going for teacher? Also, Takeshi, is one of your characters going for teacher?
Ugh...it's not in the nature of my characters to save anyone. Haha.
i made a character called ken whos going to be teacher and i suppose jin will be as well
Good, maybe there can be a rivalry between Jin and Ryu :)
Nah none of mine. There just Students.
How presumptuous of you, montoch. They have the opportunity of becoming a professor if they are capable of qualifying and if they pass the assessment. They are not automatically given the title. However, you never entered your characters, so don't get ahead of yourself.
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn.
wait let me see if I got this straight.

1. Kaoru
2. Sekhmet
3. Blaze
4. Ryu
5. Maurz
6. Jin
7. Ken?
8. Eva
over a year ago Armogohma said…
My Eva can still qualify for the exams. She's not a teacher anymore, but maybe she can still try to become one.

Also, I'm sorry, Randomfan. My laptop overheated, and fell out. I'll have to start all over again.
Armogohma I know what that's like. Mine overheated a couple of days ago.
laugh
cool then we have 8! I'll start setting up battle plans, and tell me what you think
Shinigami battle plans
Battle #1- Ryu vs Jin
Battle #2- Sekhmet vs Ken
Battle #3- Kaoru vs Blaze
Battle #4- Maurz vs Eva

Tell me if there are any problems with the plans
No problems from me. Are there gonna be any special rules for the tournament?
laugh
not really. Apart from what Crazione wrote, which I'm sure everyone read. hint hint Read it again
mischievous
craizone ur really serious about this arn't you....lol... that was ice cold man.......

4 those who read the manga, what do u thik gin's bakai is?
a very big spear of doom
Some sort of snake creature, Hell I don't know :^)
No, I don't mind when people speak out of turn. However, you behave like your characters are entitled, which is annoying in the real world and on a forum. Normally, I would apologize, but I'm not sorry for anything at this point.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

I have no problem with that. I should have entered another character as a professor if I knew we were allowed to enter more than one. Haha. There are always other opporunities for events, so I won't bother.

Also, Maurz and Eva are both armo's characters? Don't you think you should have them fight someone else. Otherwise, the entire qualification and assessment is pointless.
mischievous
ooooooooooooooooooook ur really smthn men...lol

anywhoo i just made something extreemly cool....
ooooooooooooooooooook ur really smthn men...lol

anywhoo i just made something extreemly cool....