Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1155

over a year ago onix11 said…
This is my regular swords. take the image of the blade and make it into tanto zize and you'll know the blade in my left hand.
This is my regular swords. take the image of the blade and make it into tanto zize and you'll know th
Blaze getting up from the rubble.

Blaze: Damn it, he's strong. Kaoru Are you in there

Kauro: Yes i'm alright.

Blaze: Good, hold on I'm going to get you out.

Digging through the rubble he uncovers her.

Kaoru: Thanks Blaze.

Blaze: I need you to heal Ryu, I'm Going after the wise man.

Kaoru: Alright.

Blaze goes after the wiseman and Kaoru heals Ryu's wounds.

Sword in my right hand in shikai.
last edited over a year ago
Blaze getting up from the rubble.

Blaze: Damn it, he's strong. Kaoru Are you in there

Kauro: Ye
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(While unconscious, Ryu is able to hear everything that is going on outside in his mind.)

(In his mind) Ryu: Damn, I'm still not strong enough to do anything! If Blaze keeps this up he's going to wind up dead! But, I have to find a way to get back up and help him. But even if I do, Kasai Fenikkusu has been crippled.

(His inner Hollow appears before him) Hollow Ryu: This is exactly why you need my power, Ryu. There is no hiding your weakness without me!

Ryu: I have tried so hard to better myself in order to save her, but I just can't get the results. You are right though, I do need your power.

Hollow Ryu: Of course I'm right. Now let us begin this process.

Ryu: You know that I can control you better than I used to. I will only use this power if I can be in complete control, and if there is a way to restore Kasai Fenikkusu.

Hollow Ryu: We can't beat this guy without our sword. My power will revive him.

Ryu: Alright then, let's do this!

(Back in reality, Blaze is easily being toyed with.)

Wiseman: You were a fool, shinigami, to think that you would be a match for me! If Ryu couldn't lay a hand on me, what makes you think you can?

Blaze: But I did cut you!

Wiseman: Wrong, I just made it appear that you did. I am far beyond you or any of your comrades.

(She heals the wounds on his back first) Kaoru: Damn these wounds are deep

(But before she can do anything more, Ryu just stands up in front of her.)

Blaze: Ryu! You're ok.

Wiseman: I am quite surprised to see you standing up, boy. Usually an attack like that would have killed someone.

(Ryu does not say anything to them. He just bends down an picks up his sword.)

Wiseman: That blade will be of no use to you, boy. You are not yet strong enough to revive it.

(With his back still turned) Ryu: Volver! (and the sword is restored by the spirit particles in the air around him)

Blaze: Wow, when did he learn to do that?

Kaoru: I don't know. I have never even seen or heard of that technique before.

(He turns around) Ryu: I learned it from my HOLLOW!

(Ryu can now be seen with a mask on. The mask itself is black. The eye sockets of the mask are outlined with white, as are the teeth. There are two protruding saber lion teeth that go down the mask and pass a half-inch beyond his chin. The whites of his eyes are still red and have black pupils.)

Wiseman: So you have your hollow mask now, and you have your sword once again. That won't change anything!

(Turns to Blaze and Kaoru) Ryu: You guys, get out of the tower. Things are going to get ugly up here.

Kaoru: Alright, let's go Blaze.

Blaze: Be careful, Ryu. (And they jump down to the ground)

Wiseman: That was a mistake. You will need them to have a chance at defeating me.

Ryu: I'm not looking to defeat you. I am looking to knock you back so that I can move on to Garuza!

Wiseman: No shinigami nor can a shinigami-hollow hybrid knock me back! You are playing hero when you are being a fool.

Ryu: Really? (He extends his palm) Cero!

(Wiseman anticipates the attack and gets out of the way. While he is doing that, Ryu shunpos over to Bafora's shredded body and takes it out of the tower with him.)

Wiseman: So he got a little bit faster. That is to be expected. Perhaps I should allow him to slay Garuza. No matter what he does, he cannot stop what has been set in motion.

On the ground

(Ryu was able to make it down from the tower and meets up with Kaoru and Blaze. He has dispersed his hollow mask now.)

Blaze: So were you able to get rid of that creep.

Ryu: I've gotten stronger Blaze, but not that strong.

Kaoru: So should we continue on to Garuza, or go directly back to Guzobacai.

Ryu: Let us remain here for a moment. I sense that Amaya and Wukong are coming.

(Sure enough they arrive seconds later. Wukong has deactivated his bankai.)

Wukong: Sorry we're late. Not to bark out orders, but I say we get outta here!

Ryu: No, I will keep my end of my deal with Guzobacai. We will go to Garuza and I will kill him.

Amaya: Have you progressed any?

Ryu: I have been able to form my hollow mask and can now use Cero and a few other techniques. Other than that, nothing much.

Amaya: That's still progress.

Ryu: You're right. (He turns to Wukong) Hey, Wukong, would you carry this for me. (He then throws Bafora's body to Wukong.)

Wukong: Why can't you carry him?

Ryu: Because I need to be 100% when I fight Garuza. If I'm not, I know he will kill me.

Wukong: Alright, I'll carry it. But you owe me!

Blaze: What do you think the next challenge will be.

Ryu: Probably to combine my Hollow powers with my shikai and bankai.

Kaoru: Let's get moving then. Staying in one spot like this is giving me the creeps.

(They all head for Garuza's west tower. However, when they arrive, they see Garuza standing right outside rather than being inside his tower.)

(He points a finger at Ryu) Garuza: You there, lead shinigami. Have you come here to fight me?

Ryu: Yes, I have.

Garuza: Did Guzobacai send you?

Ryu: He did.

Garuza: Fine then, let's begin.

Ryu: I will assume you are Garuza.

Garuza: That is correct. And you must be Ryu Shikiro. One of my recon hollows saw you fight Kisim and brought me back some information on you.

Ryu: You should have had him watch my fight with Bafora. (He forms his mask on his face) If you had, then maybe he would have seen this.

Garuza: This might turn out to be interesting after all.
Thinking/ Blaze: So he finally gathered his Vizard powers. But they are still up to pare with the wiseman, plus we've been fighting Arrancar who can't handle themselves against Ryu.

Blaze: Ryu control yourself, I'll keep any outside interferences out of the match.

Ryu: Alright!

IN the shadows the wiseman thinks to himself.

Wiseman: I'll let the boy tire himself out before i fight him. The other problem is that other boy. He may be a pain but he is quiet powerful. In his shikai, if he fought me full strength, i would probably take a serious wound at some point. Time to wait.
laugh
Be the way Volver is Spanish for Return, just in case any of you were wonderin
Ryu: I'll get things started. Boukaheki Surasshu! (The attack's power and speed may be amplified by Ryu's hollow powers, but Garuza is able to easily dodge it.)

Garuza: Is that all you've got? I would have thought with your hollow mask that you would be more of a challenge.

Ryu: You want a challenge? I'll give you one! (He jumps up in the air) Boukaheki Surasshu! (He swings his sword and lets the attack loose, then flips back around) Seishin Kobushi! (the Seishin Kobushi speeds up the Boukaheki Surasshu, but Garuza is still fast enough to dodge it.)

Garuza: I must say, that was rather impressive. But it is still not enough to defeat me.

Ryu: Damn, it seems every time I fight one of the Vasto Lordes I just can't seem to beat them with conventional means. I guess I'll just have to go outside of my comfort zone and hope for the best. (He disengages his hollow mask and stands before Garuza as a simple shinigami.)

Garuza: Now why would you deactivate your hollow powers? You know that you will need them to defeat me.

Ryu: That may be true, but I don't know how stable the transformation would be from shikai to bankai while still having the hollow mask on.

Kaoru: Ryu, you're going to go ahead and activate your bankai?! You should save that for later.

Blaze: He already said that this battle would make him use his bankai and then combine it with his hollow powers. He just doesn't want to make the transformation so unstable that it would destroy himself and us.

Kaoru: That makes sense. (She turns to Ryu) Ryu, Blaze and I are going to take care of some hollow that are approaching the area. We will also take care of any that come out after you release you bankai.

Ryu: Good, now get going. (Blaze and Kaoru shunpo away) Good, they're gone. Now I don't have to worry about them getting in the way.

Garuza: Go on ahead and activate your bankai. I don't have all day.

Ryu: Fine then. BANKAI.....Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu!

--------------------------------
This is the first time that Ryu has used his mastered Bankai. Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu has evolved just as the shikai form did.

Bankai Appearance: The user is now wearing a blood red helmet with two eye holes that covers the forehead, cheeks, and the nose (does have holes for nostrils). There is a neckguard on the helmet that covers the sides and the back of the neck down to the base of the neck. The shoulderpads have now become a total chestplate (much like that of a knight) with shoulderpads, which is also blood red. Also, there is a black, skin-tight, longsleeve shirt under the chestplate. The sleeves come down over the hands and act as gloves. There is now a gauntlet on each hand, blood red as well. The wings from the previous bankai remain, except they are now blood red and there is no more cape when the bankai is activated; they are always wings. Finally, there is what appears to be the hilt of a sword at the waist, but there is no sword visible.

Bankai Defense Technique: (Hiwohaku Hogo: Flaming Protection) This move can be used to deflect Kido and energy attacks. The wings are set on fire and then close around the user. When the attack hits the wings, the flames absorb all the engery. Once all of the engery is absorbed, the wings then open back up and disperse the energy by blasting it out the backside of the wings.

BanKai Attack 1: (Atsui honoo surasshu: Thick Flame Slash) It is the evolved form of usui honoo surasshu. At the beginning of the attack, one of the gauntlets (either the right or the left, or both if need be) are set ablaze and the flame takes the form of a sword. The user then flies at the opponent (shunpo can be used) and attempts to strike the opponent with the flaming gauntlet.

Bankai Attack 2: (kazan supairaru: Volcanic Spiral) This is no longer the sword's ultimate technique. Shunpo can now be used to speed up the attack and the impact of the attack is no longer restricted to the ground; the user can now hit opponents in the air with this attack.

Bankai Attack 3: (Gekido Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu: Fury of the Airbourne Fire Phoenix) The user will usually call this move Gekido instead of calling it by its full name. This is the ultimate technique of Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu. The wings and armor of the bankai become pure, red flame. The wings then appears to become hands that rush out towards the opponent and grabs them. The hands then pull the opponent over to the user, where the user begins to pummel the opponent with flaming punches. After the punches have ended, the user then takes the hilt from his waist and a katana of pure flame can be seen. The user takes the sword and puts half of their reiatsu into it and then strikes the opponent with one swift swing. During the swing, the user lets go of his opponent so that when they strike him with the sword, the opponent will be thrown down to the ground. The only ways to avoid this attack is to get out of the fifty foot reach of the giant flaming hands or move before the sword strikes at the end of the attack. Once you are captured by this hands, it is over for you.)

--------------------------------

Garuza: So that is your bankai. Why don't we see if you can beat me with that? You can always call upon your hollow powers if things get rough.

(Without listening to him) Ryu: Here I come.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
No, no Onix. You wish.

Wiseman: (watches Ryu battle) You shinigami are quite a pest.

Blaze: (grinds teeth) you're disgusting.

Wiseman: Name calling now? Have we really ventured down that path? (His arm suddenly extends and darts toward blaze, grabbing him by the throat) You have a desire to become great, I can make that happen. You will be written in history as the shinigami who suffered a great defeat by my hands! (the wiseman's long, black nails slice into Blaze's neck as he throws blaze into a wall).

Blaze: Ahh.(he grabs his neck, noticing blood pouring from the wounds). BASTARD!!!!!

Wiseman: (suddenly arm blast through the and none slams through blazes stomache. However, the wiseman still remains in front of Blaze) Time is running out, shinigami. You remain here much longer and you will die! (his cloak parts and a flood of dark energy comes rushing out and slams into blaze, disintegrating the hands and causing blazes skin to become gray).

(appear three figures).

(in unison)" Busy, we see!"

Wiseman: Ah, you have come to see my progress.

Seer: Progress? Ryu is alive, well, and battling Garuza.

Augur: It is evident that you desire to watch their battle unfold. However...

Sage: ...that is not what fate desires. There are powers...

Seer: ...at work that demand there be a different outcome. You...

Augur: ...do not possess the luxury of deciding that outcome...(In unison "wiseman!").

Wiseman: Fine, we'll do it their way then.

Blaze: Who...are you?!

Augur: Silence creature! (his greyish hand gestures toward blaze and he falls to his knees).

Blaze: (he grabs his throat and gasps).

Kaoru: Blaze! He can't breathe Ryu!

Ryu: (he turns in the middle of his fight and looks)

Garuza: CERO! (a huge cero strikes Ryu and sends him flying). Thank you, girl. Distractions are highly appreciated.

Seer: He will now suffocate for speaking out of turn.

Sage: Ungreatful shinigami. Wretches...

Ryu: (using his flaming gauntlet and strikes Augur)

Augur: (he burns in the flames and falls to the ground)

Seer: Fool.

Wiseman: HA! He is hoping his friend will return breathing once again...

Sage: This ends now! (a cero flies at the figures, but is blocked by SEKHMET).

Sekhmet: Indeed. This ends right now.

Seer: Sekhmet...

Augur: (reveals to be unharmed and stands beside Sage) ...queen sekhmet...

Sage: ...what are you doing here?

Sekhmet: Don't behave like you are unfamiliar with my motive. For I am well-aware of yours.

Seer: ...motive? The desire of fate, rather.

Sekhmet: (she shows no emotion, but looks aggrivated). Petty tricks...(suddenly she is seen holding Seer by the throat, beneath the cloak) I am tired of all these interferences. And you, wiseman, very acute deceptive skills.

Wiseman: (kneels) I was only doing as ordered....

Sekhmet: Oh, but of course.

Garuza: ...you!

Sekhmet: Awe, are you familiar with my work, hollow?

Garuza: You...(suddenly he has a giant whole through his entire body).

Ryu: (eyes widen) ...

Kaoru: What happened?

Galgalzzi: (appears infront of Garuza) Ha ha ha...(laughing insidiously) He certainly is no longer a threat (glances at Sekhmet and smiles).

Sekhmet: (smiling)

Garuza: (his face, completely blank) I...(his body suddenly burns away like flesh upon acid).

Galgalzzi: True skill, wiseman.

Wiseman: Indeed, Galgalzzi.

Galgalzzi: Am I alotted the opportunity of disposing of these ingrates?

Sekhmet: (stares at Galgalzzi and he suddenly shunpos far in the distance).

Ryu: No...no...not again!

Sekhmet: (pull her sword from its sheath with blazing speed while saying) Set the air ablaze...cenusa fuoco (flames explode from her zanpakuto and fill the entire cavern they are in).

Sage: ...I cannot...

Augur: read her....

Seer: ...movements.

(flames consume the three)

Ryu: I will CRUSH you Sekhmet.

Sekhmet: Of course you will, Ryu. However, you won't discover how to save Senna from the wiseman.

Ryu: What?!

Sekhmet: How do you expect to? Both hollows were destroyed and Guzobacai won't give you information for free...unless...you give him some payment. He's no push over like these other hollows, he's a vasto lorde.

Ryu: What payment?

Sekhmet: I convinced Guzobacai to settle from something in particular in exchange for the valuable information needed to save darling Senna.

Ryu: ...WHAT! (flames graze his leg and burn his flesh) Ahhh...(he jumps away)

Sekhmet: (wukong, blaze and Kaoru stand int he distance, but are succumbing to the overwhelming power of the flames). He wants you to bring him something rather unusual....

Ryu: What? SAY IT!

Sekhmet: (her flames pursue him and he tries to fight them off, but he keeps getting burned severely). Calm down, Ryu. The more you get excited the more restless my zanpakuto becomes. It's nothing too peculiar, at least, for a payment expected by a souless being like a hollow. I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble obtaining this valuable exchange. It is, after all, within reach, but your moral fabric may be stretched.

Ryu: ...(stands silently upon a torrent of flames) What...?

Sekhmet: He wants you to bring him...

Ryu: ...what?!

Sekhmet: ...the heads of captain Unohana and Kisuke Urahara.

Ryu: ....their heads.

Sekhmet: The earlier exchanges were simply too much, so I convinced him to settle upon these two. If he had had it his way, he would have wanted the captain commander. This is a difficult decision, Ryu. I sympathize...(a vortex of flames bellow from beneath her and smash a hole through the ceiling, completely annihilating all rock and hollows above it). He quipped, that since you desire his assistance, he saw it fitting that you offer him those who have kindly offered their assistance and guidance to you too. It is certainly a moralistic dilemma, but, I mean, Senna. Is she really worth the lives of two innocent and wholesome individuals who committ their time to helping those in need? You decide, Ryu. (suddenly flames consume her and blast through the opening in the ceiling as Galgalzzi follows, but not before grabbing Amaya).

Amaya: LET GO! (she reaches for her sword)

Galgalzzi: (blows a plume of noxious black smoke in her face, knocking her unconscious) This will do. Enjoy you assignment, Ryu. Hahahaha! (vanishes).
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
wow I go away for about half a day, and when I come back, all of the hollow are dead, and Amaya is taken hostage. Man, and I was really interested in using Garuza.
Haha. I know, right. A lot happened while I slept, so I had to improvise. Don't worry, you have Guzobacai.
Wukong: AMAYA!!!!! (But he is to late to do anything about) We have to do something!

(Ryu has dropped to his knees, staring into the sky with a blank look on his face.)

(Over by Blaze) Kaoru: Just wait a moment, I am almost done healing Blaze and then we can decide what to do.

(Wukong does not wait. Instead, he runs over to Ryu and grabs him by the collar of his shirt.)

Wukong: This is YOUR fault, Ryu! If you could have just let Senna go, none of this would have happened! (Ryu does not say anything and continues to stare straight up) What is wrong with you?!

(He looks down at Wukong) Ryu: I...I'm...sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. (He snaps out of his trance and breaks away from Wukong) If this is anyones fault its yours'. I wanted to do this by myself so that no one else would get hurt. I would come to Hueco Mundo, I would master my hollow powers, and I WOULD SAVE SENNA! (He drops to his knees and begins crying)

(Blaze, now healed comes over to Ryu with Kaoru. Even Wukong is able to calm down from his rage to see the kind of pain Ryu is in.)

Ryu: Why did it have to come to this? I was just supposed to come here to learn the secrets of my powers, now I have to leave in order to kill.....Wait, wait!

Kaoru: What is it, Ryu?

Ryu: I think that I might have a plan to make this work. And there is only one person in the Soul Society that can help.

Blaze: Who?

Ryu: I'll tell you when we get back to Urahara's Shop.

Wukong: How are we going get back?

Ryu: With this. (Ryu pulls out an extending stick with a button on it) Urahara gave me this before we left. He told me that in order to use it we all have to put one hand on this stick and then press the button. After we do that, we will be transported directly to Urahara's Underground Training Room.

(They all put their hands on the stick, press the button, and then are returned to Urahara's Shop.)

Urahara: Welcome back, everyone. Wait a minute, Amaya isn't here. What happened?

(Wukong and Kaoru explain everything while Tessai makes sure that Ryu and Blaze are okay.)

Urahara: I see. I just have one question. (He turns to Ryu) Hey Ryu, are you gonna decapitate me and Unohona so that you can gain what you want.

(Kaoru and Blaze turn pale after hearing the question.)

Ryu: I thought about killing you but I have decided against it. I didn't want to have to clean up the mess.

(Kaoru and Blaze turn even more pale than they did with the question. But Wukong just laughs at their reaction.)

Ryu: But I do have a plan.

Blaze: Yeah, you said that there is only one person in the Seireitei that can help us. Who is it?

Ryu: Jin

Wukong: You've gotta be out of your damned mind Ryu. Jin will never help you!

Ryu: It's a stretch but I think I can make it work.

Blaze: How?

Ryu: By having him ordered to do it.

Kaoru: Jin won't take orders from anybody, much less you.

Ryu: I'm not going to order him to do anything. Captain Ukitake is. (He looks at Urahara) Hey Urahara, you got a Soul Cell lying around.

(He tosses one to Ryu) Urahara: You can use mine.

(Ryu dials the number that Ukitake had given him before he left. Ukitake picks up.)

Ryu: Captain Ukitake, its Ryu. I need you get ahold of Jin and...

Ukitake: He is actually right here with me. Why do you need him? Is it time for the attack?

Ryu: No, something else has come up. You're going to want to right down what I say and give the note to Jin, just don't tell him its from me.

Ukitake: What is it you need?

(Takes in a deep breath) Ryu: I need Captain Unohona to make life-like replicas of her and Kisuke Urahara's heads, but I need them to look like they have been decapitated.

Ukitake: Alright I got it down, anything else?

Ryu: Yes, I want you to order Jin to take this to Captain Unohona and I want you to also order him to bring the heads to Urahara's shop.

Ukitake: Alright, I will tell him.

Ryu: Thanks Captain Ukitake. (and he hangs up) All we have to do now is wait.

-----------------------------------------­---­-
In the Seireitei

Ukitake: Jin, I have an assignment for you that only you can do. I want you to take this order to Captain Unohona. Then I want you to take the order to Urahara's Shop in the world of the living. Finally, I want you to follow the orders of the recipient of the order. Is that clear.

Jin: Yes, sir!

(Jin shunpos to the Squad 4 barracks with the order form. He hands it off to Unohona, who takes three days to create intricate copies of her and Urahara's heads. When they are finished, she puts them in a brown sack and hands them off to Jin. Jin then goes to the Senkaimon and travels to Urahara's shop)

Jin: Kisuke Urahara, I have your order from the Seireitei! Now hurry up and get out here, I can't waste my time with things like this.

Urahara: Good, I am glad to see that you are here. But that order is not for me.

(He appears from behind Urahara) Ryu: It's for me.

Jin: So this is where you have been hiding...Wait, you said this is your package. Damn, Ukitake said that I have to follow the orders of the recipient.

Ryu: Sorry, but he knew that I am going to need your help to pull this whole thing off.

(Urahara updates Jin on what has happened.)

Jin: Look, I don't really care about saving Senna. If there is a good fight in this for me, then I'll help but only because I was ordered to.

Ryu: Like I said, I am going to need you for this. I don't care what your intentions are either, so just follow my lead and everything should go off as planned.

Urahara: Alright, time to send you all back to Hueco Mundo. Are you all ready?

All: Ready!

(Urahara activates the Garganta and has it open near Guzobacai's tower.)

Urahara: Good luck. (and they all jump in.)
laugh
'Tashigi looks around his small holding room'

Tashigi: Something is definetley wrong with Ace. He wasn't like this before the vacation.... Thats it! Something must have happened during that time to change him. I've got to figure it out, but first, I need to get out of here.

'Tashigi unsheathes his zanpakuto'

Tashigi: Change the balance, Kirikae.

'He walks right through the bars as if they weren't even there'

Guard: Hey, you're not authorized to-

'Tashigi looks the guard in the eye, and releases a tiny bit of his reiatsu, and the guard collapses'

Tashigi: Good. Now, for Ace.

'Tashigi shunpos across Soul society, until he reaches the Captain-Commander's building'

Tashigi: I could get in so much trouble from this. Change the balance, Kirikae.

'Darkness envelopes him, and a wall melts. Tashigi sneaks through the building until he finds a file cabinet'

Tashigi: Now what could be in here?

'Tashigi flips through the pages, and stops on one'

Tashigi: No way....

'Tashigi shunpos so fast that all people hear are the sound of his feet hitting the ground'

Tashigi: Crap, I have to stop him...

I'm on to you, Ace! lol
Jin: Is this hell hole his lair?

Blaze: It smells, doesn't it?

Jin: (snubbs his comment). Ryu...where is the action!

Ryu: It's uncommonly quiet...

Kaoru: Yeah, it's bizarre (suddenly several menos begin firing ceros and the begin to defeat them).

Jin: THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

Ryu: Let's go...(the walk into his tower and are greeted by dozens of hollows) I expected this.

Guzobacai: Did you, Ryu.

Ryu: Guzobacai...I have what you desired. GIVE ME ANSWERS! (throws the heads on the ground)

Guzobacai: (he opens the bags and pulls out the heads) Interesting, Ryu. I did not expect you to pull off killing two powerful shinigami. Both beyond captain class...

Jin: Can we kill some hollows?

BLaze: Jin, stop.

Guzobacai: You obviously want the information, correct, Ryu?

Ryu: Now...hollow.

Guzobacai: Of, but of course. (suddenly Guzobacai is sliced through, from head to toe. His face is emotionless and his body falls over into two pieces).

Ryu: WHHHHHHHAT?!?!?!

Blaze: WTF WHO DID THAT?!

Jin: Oh...this is getting interesting.

Kaoru: Who is lurking in the shadows...?

???: What a pity...(the voice echoes from the darkness)

Ryu: How did you easily kill such a powerful vasto lorde? Who are you?

Blaze: It's those strange figures!!!!! (unsheathes sword)

???: Oh, the seer and so on. No. I am not even closely related to them. (unveils himself from the shadows to see a man with long medium black hair and yellowish green eyes). What a pleasure to make your acquintence under these conditions shinigami.

Ryu: ...who are you? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! MY CHANCES TO GET SENNA BACK! (his eyes turn red and he is exerting a large spiritual pressure).

???: What an unthreatening display, Ryu. I expected more. (the man's spiritual pressure easily swallows up Ryu's spiritual pressure)

Ryu: ...what the hell. WHAT ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

???: You've met me before...well, before I was much different looking. I look like him..

Blaze: You looked like guzobacai?

???: Yes, yes I did. Thankfully, I transcended and am much more powerful now. Even so, I knew about your entire plan from the start.

Kaoru: HOW?! YOU're LYING! It was a lucky guess...

???: No, on the contrary. I had valuable sources filtering me information and it's coming from inside your cohort.

Ryu: WHAT?!

???: Indeed. Among your disillusioned inner circle, I was being filtered information. I guess you can't trust even those who are closest to you. Literally and figuratively. (he laughs).

Jin: Who is this asshole? (suddenly jin is blasted into the back of a wall by a gigantic burst of energy).

???: Watch your tone, shinigami. I've crushed larger insects than you.

Ryu: Guzobacai...?

Guzobacai: Oh, look, you put the pieces together,Ryu. I'd congratulate you on your recent success, but you are going to die without saving Senna. Therefore, it's not much to celebrate.

(suddenly Kaoru and blaze are engaged by two other vasto lordes, which immense spiritual pressure almost immobolize them).

Guzobacai: Now that they are preoccupied we can discuss the situation further.

Ryu: I'm growing tired of this shit...

Guzobacai: Ha! Angered? Frustrated by the deception of someone closest to you? Who could it be? Jin? Blaze? Kaoru? Kisuke? Tessai? Who indeed...what will you do? I mean, if you ever want answers you will have to isolate someone or else i'll always know your trick. And what if it's the wrong person? Hmm...what a dilemma.

Ryu: (he is suddenly smashed into a wall and drags all teh way across. Slammed into the floor, kicked upward and shot in the back with a cero, smashing him into the cieling).
(As he falls down, Ryu begins to put the pieces together. Once he lands he immediately gets up and faces Guzobacai.)

Ryu: There are really only three people that would have a reason to betray me. First, there is Amaya. She never did say what her reasons were to join up and Sekhmet could be torturing her for information. Second, is Captain Ukitake. After hearing that I was branded a traitor to the Seireitei, I would not be surprised if he tried to steer me in the wrong direction. But he is not the kind of person that would use someone, even to benefit the Soul Society. That leaves me with only one logical choice.

Guzobacai: Who is this logical choice.

Ryu: Me

Guzobacai: Really, and why is it that you are the logical choice?

Ryu: Not myself, per say, but my inner hollow is the logical choice. Being a hollow yourself, you could communicate back and forth with it. It wants to control my body, so you probably promised it that you would give it control if it helped you. Also, not one of my companions in my immediate vicinity ever left, save Amaya, who was not around to hear the plan. Finally, I have not mastered my control over my inner hollow, so it is the only logical choice left.

Guzobacai: I must say that I am impressed. You figured it out without even thinking to hard. What gave it away?

Ryu: You said that those closest to me would betray me. There are only two people that I have ever allowed to get truly close to me, Senna and my inner hollow.

Guzobacai: Just because you figured it out, does not mean that you will still beat me. You still have not combined your hollow powers with your bankai.

Ryu: That is where you are wrong. For the three days that it took Captain Unohona to make the heads, I used them to master that ability. All I need to do now is completely master my inner hollow by learning the final ability.

Guzobacai: You fool, that is the final ability. There is nothing beyond combining hollow powers with bankai!

Ryu: I will show you how wrong you are later, but for now I will do this. (He summons his mask to his face) Bankai, Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu. (The Bankai appears, but the helmet has changed color to black and the design of Ryu's hollow mask can be seen on the front of the helmet.)

(An enormous spiritual pressure comes from Ryu. It is, in fact, so enormous that Guzobacai takes a couple of steps back.)

Guzobacai: If you really did practice this ability for three days, how is it that I and no one else sensed your spiritual pressure?

Ryu: I wore a cloak that Urahara had that would completely mask my spiritual pressure. But the time for talk has ended. If I can't get the information I want out of you willingly, then I guess I'll just have to beat it out of you!

Guzobacai: Let me see what you can do, Ryu. (and they begin their fight)

Listen everyone, sorry to sound like a boss or something, but please don't try to come up with Ryu's final ability as a hollow (though I have probably told most of you). Just give me some time after the next post to put it out. Thanks for cooperating
The Vasto Lordes have Kauro and Blaze against the corner.

BLaze: Kauro, Run away.

Kauro: What!?

Blaze: Look, We'll both fight them because I will be worrying about you for the whole time. Alone I function better.

Kauro: Fine, I'll go.

Blaze this is where it all goes down. Shikai, Arise Yin and Yang.

New update on zanpakuto.

Shikai Yin Yang, The risen.
Shikai Abilites: Chou Maretsugeki: A charge ability that utilizes the speed and strength that was gained from the Shikai transformation and unleashes multiple devestating slices. from both swords

Gekiretsu Madan: Using yins light abilites, it begins to glow launching a barrage of energy blasts that the shape of the swords blade if enough hit the target it will be drained of some of its spiritual peressure. Weaking it for the fighting

Bankai Relase command: Rebirth
Apperence: The Two Zanpakutos become one again and give me 7X my origanial power. The Blade is 3ft long and the handle is 12 in. The last five inches of the blade has a jagged spot used for sawing the enemy and on the oppisite side three slinder holes. Look up samuri 3000 on google.

Banki abilities:Bakuretsu Ranma: Utilizes The dark powers of yang and launches a large dark energy bomb

Gekiretsu Ranbu: A rush move that combines a furius slash attaks and a large spirutual wave useing both Yin and Yang that has the capabilite of destroying a target if it lands a direct hit.

Blaze: I'm ready.

Vasto Lordes 1: What do you honestly think you can do you pathe...

Blood erupts from the Hollow as he is cut in half.

Blaze: I tell people over and over again that if i fight seriously people die, and your next.

He charges him.
(In their fight, Ryu has refrained from using any of his bankai attacks so that he can save his reiatsu for when he will really need it.)

Ryu: Damn, he's a match for me easily. All of this basic striking and dodging isn't going to get me anywhere!

Guzbacai: Now that I have evolved from a normal Vasto Lorde into this form, I can not only match you but I can also defeat you...Though I have noticed that you have let your mind wander during this fight. Stop for a moment.

Ryu: I don't have time to stop!

Guzobacai: Then I guess you don't want to know about the girl in the well do you.

Ryu: WHAT?!

Guzobacai: I see that have piqued your interest. I have only been permitted to say this much though, so do not ask anything more. You have always wondered why you were unable to hear that girl scream, haven't you?

Ryu: It is something that I have been thinking about. Why is it that you would know anything about it?

Guzobacai: I said no questions! (He fires a cero but Ryu dodges it) To continue, the reason that you never heard the girl was that you were put in a barrier by someone. That is all I can tell you.

Ryu: Why are you telling me this?

Guzobacai: If I am going to kill you, I want you to die with a level mind. It makes the fight more exciting...Now come at me again Ryu Shikiro! (and the fight continues)
Back to the fight between the remaining Vato Lordes and Blaze

Blaze: You're diffucult, and can tell you are stronger than your friend.

Vasto Lordes: That fool let himself be destroyed so easily.

Blaze: Most likely but you'll join him.

Vasto Lordes: Do you not want to know my name.

Blaze: I'm sure you'll tell me

Blaze shunpos infront of the Vasto Lordes, and slashes at him but it is blocked by the hollow.

Vasto Lordes: I will kill you shinigami.

Blaze: Even if you do, which I don't think you can, my friend over there will kill you.Thinking( Jin man you have to get up and help, if Ryu loses then everything is giong to start to go down. I can't fight two Vasto Lordes, escpacillay one so strong.)

The fight continues.
Onix, you do realize that you're fighting two vasto lorde? Even a captain level shinigami would be overpowered by two vasto lorde. And, I fail to see where your character is stronger than a captain. After all, he's merely a student.
smile
'Guzobacai and Ryu continue their fight, but it is clear that Guzobacai has the upper hand. He slashes his sword out of the way, and then kicks him down'

Guzobacai: Why do you continue to fight? You are not going to win, and this is certainly not helping your friend.

Ryu: I need to be able to completely control my hollow before I can go back. Then, I will be able to save Senna.

Guzobacai: A noble cause. Sadly, that won't get you anywhere. However, I will show you something interesting for coming out here at all. Take a good look, this is my Ressurection. Melt, Fusión antigua dragón.

'Guzobacai's form begins to shift, and transforms in to a large dragon with glimmering scales'

Ryu: What!? What the hell is that!

Guzobacai: You obviously don't pay attention much. This is my Ressurection. It is also the last thing you will see.

'Guzobacai's tail whips around and slams Ryu in to a wall'

Ryu: Damn it!

'The end of his tail melts of and leaves him stuck to the wall'

Ryu: What is this?!

Guzobacai: I would tell you, but you won't be around long enough for me to explain it fully.

Ryu: I can still fight!

'He charges up a cero sphere by his face, and after storing energy for a few seconds, releases it'

Ryu: Cero!

'The beam of reiatsu flys straight through Guzobacai's head, leaving a large hole in his forehead'

Ryu: I finally did it.

Guzobacai: How many times must I tell you child? I am not like the other hollow you have fought so far'

'His head reforms, and he looks at Ryu with a bit of annoyance on his face'

Ryu: But! I killed you! Your head was...

Guzobacai: Again, you won't live long enough for me to tell you. Now, You and your friends must die.

'Guzobacai's body swells up, and explodes, leaving bits of goo splattering against everyone and making it impossible for them to move'

Wukong: What is this?!

Kaoru: This isn't good...

'From a tiny bit of goo, Guzobacai's head pops out'

Guzobacai: It is too bad you couldn't have just listened to our deal. Then, I wouldn't have to kill you. Such a shame.

'Guzobacai charges up an extremely large cero, and once the sphere is large enough, he lets it go'

Guzobacai: Good bye, shinigami.

'The cero fill up the room, destroying supports, and causing a massive cave in. Once all of the rubble falls, Guzobacai forms outside of the ruins that used to be his tower'

Guzobacai: Thats finished. Time to report my success to Sekhmet.

'He sonidos away, and appears in front of Sekhmet'

Guzobacai: It is done.

Sekhmet: Very good.

Well, hope Ryu isn't dead bleacher :)
(Eyes closed) Wukong: Am I dead?...No if I was dead then I wouldn't be talking...Hey Kaoru, are you dead?

(Eyes closed as well) Kaoru: No, at least I don't think so. (Her voice sounds close)

(They both open their eyes and see a giant mountain of rubble. They then notice that they are being held under someone's arm. They look up and see what appears to be a Hollow, but its mask has the same design as Ryu's.)

Wukong: What are you? Are you Ryu?

Ryu: Who else would go out of their way to save you, Wukong?

Kaoru: Yep, that is Ryu. No one is as much of a smart-ass as him.

(Ryu sets both of them down and they get a good look at him. His new form is drastically different that his bankai. The differences are as follows. The most prominent difference is a black hollow hole in his chest. The hole does not completely go through Ryu. It stops just before it penetrates him. A white circle can be seen where the hole ends. The blood red armor is no longer armor, it is black bone-like Hierro. The only thing that has remained as armor is the black helmet that bears his Hollow mask's markings, which is also now made of Hierro. He does not have wings in this form. Also, the sleeves and gaunlets from his bankai have disappeared.)

Wukong: How did you get to such a transformation? It's so......Hollow-like.

Ryu: That's because I was able to tame the Hollow within me.

Kaoru: But you didn't beat Guzobacai, in fact he beat you and the two of us. You did not gain the knowledge of how to save Senna either. This whole thing has been a waste.

Ryu: It was not a waste. I never expected to beat any of those hollow, not with Sekhmet in command of everything. We were on their home turf, it is only natural that we could do little against them. And I never expected to learn anything of about how to save Senna. However, I did learn something.

Kaoru: What did you learn?

Ryu: That there is a little more to my past than even I know.

(Blaze and Jin suddenly appear.)

Blaze: Kaoru, Wukong, what happened? We heard an explosion and...Ryu, what the hell happened to you?

Jin: It would seem that he has FINALLY mastered his hollow. Though I don't sense anything different in his power.

Wukong: C'mon Jin, you felt Ryu's bankai. It was enormously strong and you know it. Ryu is just suppressing his reiatsu.

Jin:...

Blaze: Though I am not one to shy away from a fight, we need to get out of this place before we are rediscovered.

Ryu: No problem.

(Ryu snaps his fingers and a Garganta appears.)

Ryu: This will take us to Urahara's shop.

(They all jump through it and land in the Underground training area.)

Urahara: Good to see that you all made it back this time. Ryu, I see you mastered your hollow. Impressive form. By the way, did your plan work?

Ryu: Just as you suspected, it didn't.

Wukong: What?! You knew it wasn't going to work?

Urahara: I didn't know what would happen, but I didn't expect it.

(She suddenly turns to Blaze) Kaoru: I just thought about this. Blaze, why is it that you and Jin came over to Ryu after Guzobacai disappeared? Usually, you two would never shy away from a fight.

Blaze: We didn't shy away from the fight. When Guzobacai exploded, the hollows we were fighting disappeared. I NEVER shy away from any fight!!!

Kaoru: Okay, okay, sorry I asked.

Tessai: I think that you guys should get some rest.

Ryu: You guys go on ahead, I have to discuss something with Urahara and Tessai first.

Kaoru: Alright, but don't take to long. (The others leave for the tents that Tessai had prepared for them.)

Urahara: So you're going to tell me what happened.

Ryu: First, I'm going to tell you what didn't happen. I didn't kill Guzobacai and I didn't find out anything on how to save Senna.

Tessai: And what did happen?

Ryu: I learned something new about my past, I got my ass handed to me by Guzobacai, and I was able to master my hollow and achieve this current form. (After saying this, Ryu returns himself to normal.)

Tessai: So it looks like you are going to have to go with plan B then.

Ryu: Yep.

Urahara: Alright, here is the theory. (Urahara tells his theory to Ryu in a hushed voice so that no one else can hear him.)

Ryu: So it's that simple.

Tessai: I'm not sure if I would call it simple, but yes.

Urahara: If this does work, and I have no guarantee that it will, the odds of you surviving it are very slim.

Ryu: Before I try that, I will use my own ace-in-the-hole before I resort to yours.

Urahara: Good, with yours there is a 100% guarantee that you will survive.

Ryu: I know. (He yawns) I am going to go and get some rest now.

Urahara: Alright....Oh yeah, I almost forgot. What are you going to call your new form?

Ryu: I think that I am going to call it Vasto Vizard.

Urahara: Very well. You get some rest. We will discuss further plans when you and your friends have awaken.

(Ryu goes into his tent, lies down, and immediately falls asleep.)

Tessai: Could you feel that reiatsu coming from Ryu.

Urahara: Yes, and the bad part of it is that he was suppressing it.

Alright you guys. Here is a list of the abilities of Ryu's Vasto Vizard Form

Cero

Bala

Garganta

Sonido

Hierro

Gran Rey Cero

Hado use

Bakudo use

Kasai Fenikkusu's Shikai abilities
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Ace is seen walking to the Commanders office. The only expression on his face is a dark grin.

Doors open. Ace walks in and stands before the commander, the other captains are there as well.

Commander: Ace. What is it that you need?

Ace: I need to ask you something, commander. 'Yamamoto nods' How do you feel about royalty.

Commander: What kind of question is that? Is there something that i need to know?

Ace: I am only wandering if, we are DEVOTED to protect the royal families and everyone else from outside forces, that come to harm us.

Byakuya: Principal, the answer should be quite obvious. Of course we protect anyone here from outside forces. We ALL do.

Ace glances at captain Ukitake, who stay calm.

Ace: Are you sure you all do? 'turns to Yamamoto' Commander are you sure you all do?

Yamamoto: Don't know what this is about but, yes. And whoever in this room doesn't comply to that rule, then they shall be marked as a traitor and killed.

Ace: Oh thats not good. 'glances at Ukitake and Kyoraku' Well, then i have to confess something.

Commander: I knew that wasnt the only thing you had on your mind. Speak.

Ace: Well, 'tries to sound worried' As you know, Tashigi tried to kill me, and on top of that his daughter ran away with a few students. I think they are trying to plan a rebellion. 'sheds some tears' On top of that, before they left i heard them talk bad about Sekhmet and her royal court. They claim she did them wrong, when most of the time she is at her palace.

Yamamoto: Thats such a big claim, but it does explain somethings.

Whispers stir in the room. But Yamamoto quiets them.

Yamamoto: 'speaks loudly' Captains, if what Ace has said true we need to prepare to protect anybody from outside forces. Ace, you go back to the school and be sure to notify us if anybody tries to come to the school. You are all dismissed.

Ace walks back out of the barracks and shunpos to the Academy/

Bleacher sorry for making it harder. lols

(12 hours have passed since Ryu and the others returned from Hueco Mundo. They have all gathered in the center of the Underground Training Room to be briefed by Urahara.)

Urahara: I'm glad that everyone was able to get some sleep. I think that you are going to need it.

Wukong: Why? What is it that we are going to do this time?

Tessai: Ryu, you should tell them.

Ryu: Alright. (He stands up) We are going to invade the Seireitei.

Kaoru: WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?! We would be slaughtered for sure.

Ryu: That is where you are wrong. I think that we have become strong enough to stand against Sekhmet. The main reasons that we were continually defeated were: we were tired, did not know the extent of our enemy's abilities, and we did not have a full plan. Also, we had not been away from the Soul Society long enough to learn of our full abilities. I know that you did not display it, but your abilities have grown just as mine have.

Blaze: And you have a plan now?

Ryu: Yes, I have a plan. I will open a Garganta at the Sōkyoku Hill from which we can enter the Seireitei. Captains Ukitake, Kyoraku, and Unohana will attempt to keep the other captains at bay while we attack Sekhmet's castle. Kaoru, Wukong, and Blaze will engage the brunt of Sekhmet's court while Jin and I engage Sekhmet and Senna. From there we will separate the two. I will attempt transport Senna with a Garganta to the Sōkyoku Hill so that we will be free of interference.

Kaoru: Hold on a minute, you said that you would engage Senna alone. You will still be outnumbered because Senna will have Wiseman with her.

Wukong: Plus that, Kaoru, Blaze, and I cannot fight Sekhmet's court alone. We WILL need help!

Urahara: That is why Tessai and myself are going with you. Even though I said that we would not help you, we cannot ignore the danger to the Soul Society.

Jin: What danger? All we are doing is going there to save Ryu's girlfriend. Right?

Ryu: I'm afraid that is not the only reason for me to fight Senna anymore. I believe I have figured out Wiseman's ultimate goal...He is going to try to take over the Seireitei.

Blaze: We already know that. He is helping Sekhmet do it.

Ryu: He may be helping Sekhmet, but it is for his gain, not hers. All I have is a theory, but it has more truth to it than anything else that I can come up with.

Urahara: Let's hear it.

Ryu: You all know why I was banished from the Western Rukon District when I was young. But Guaobacai told me that someone had put a barrier over me in order to drown out all sound around me. I believe that it was Wiseman that made that barrier. I also believe that Wiseman possessed that girl that died that day. In fact, I believe that Wiseman's attacks have been centered around me, not Senna.

Kaoru: Can you be so sure?

Ryu: Yes, I can. I cannot remember how my parents died, usually something like that would be imprinted in a child's mind. This leads me to believe that Wiseman killed my parents, having seen what my powers could evolve into. So he set things up to make it happen. He did his business with the girl in the well and then decided to wait and see what happened. When he saw me making progress in the forest with Senna, he wanted to throw chaos into my life once again by making it appear that I had killed her. After I had left her, HE healed her so that she could find me once again. When I again showed signs of improvement with Senna and other people, he had Sekhmet attack us with her royal court. Doing this would throw me off balance and help to bring out my hollow powers. He then possessed Senna and twisted her into thinking that I was doing evil to her so that I would go to whatever lengths necessary to save her. By sending me all of these challenges, he wanted to test my mental and physical conditioning to see if I was ripe for the picking.

Wukong: What do you mean "ripe for the picking."

Ryu: Here's the theory, I believe that Wiseman is a shinigami that gained the powers of a Vasto Vizard but took it to far. I think he lost control of himself and became a possessing spirit. I believe that he has traveled from body to body, collecting the powers of the Shinigami that he has possessed. It is my theory that after he has Senna pin me into a position where I can do nothing, he will abandon her and bring all of the powers that he has collected and then take control of my body. With my Vasto Vizard powers combined with all those others, he would be to strong for even Sekhmet or Captain-Commander Yamamoto to stop him. That's why we must got to the Soul Society and hit them with a surprise attack so that I can keep that from happening.

Kaoru: How are we going to attack them with stealth. They will easily sense our reiatsu.

Tessai: That is why I made these. (He presents them with their new uniforms) These will completely mask our spiritual pressure and these masks (he hands them their masks) will protect our identities.

(The new uniforms are basically white colored shinigami uniforms, with a red phoenix emblem on the back.)

Jin: Do we really have to wear these ridiculous outfits?

Urahara: You do if you don't want every Soul Reaper in the Seireitei to come after you; that includes the Captain-Commander.

(Jin quiets down, but then notices something different about his and Ryu's uniforms.)

Jin: Hold on, why are my uniform and Ryu's uniform different from the others.

(The difference with Jin's is that he is given an armband with the phoenix emblem on it. The difference with Ryu's is that he is given a black outer robe, like haori, with the red phoenix emblem on its back along with the basic white uniform.)

Tessai: I figured the commander of this mission and his second-in-command should stand out from the others.

Jin: This is just great! You owe me big for this one Ryu.

Ryu: So this is your plan, to make a squad out of us?

Urahara: Just so that you can stop Wiseman, but as soon as that's done we will disband it.

Blaze: Good, I don't work well with others.

Urahara: There is one more thing.

Ryu: What?

Urahara: Someone in the Seireitei got the Captain-Commander to put the Gotei 13 on high alert. This will make it a little more difficult to remain stealthy and we will not be able to warn the captains on our side about the attack.

Wukong: After all that has happened, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't difficult.

Kaoru: That's about the truth, isn't it.

Urahara: Well now that we are all in agreement, let's get ready to go.

(They all don their Phoenix uniforms and masks.)

Ryu: Alright, here goes nothing. (He enters his Vasto Vizard form under his robes and opens a Garganta. They all jump in and begin their journey to the other door that will soon open at the Sōkyoku Hill.)
Sorry, crazieone but I had to do it with Ryu's team. You can do what we talked about with Senna or not. I don't care.
over a year ago ouchi said…
mean while..

Man 1: RYOUJI!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

(a sound of running)

Ryouji:'Exhausted' Captain! Im sorry for being late..

Man 1: YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE! IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR! ARE YOU SLEEPING AGAIN?!

Ryouji:'Still Exhausted' Captain im really sorry.. you know that i cant use shunpo so i always run as fast as i can and besides, what's the rush??

Man 1: The God king wants us to help soul society, there having problems with hollows and shinigami. Im assigning you to do the mission.

Ryouji:'Shocked' What?! but.. Why me?!

Man 1: Because there is also a special mission for you.. You see, theres this shinigami that had been awaken his vasto lorde hollow and luckily controlled it.

Ryouji: You mean.. A Vasto Vizard?

Man 1: That's right. So are you accepting the mission?

Ryouji: What's the special mission..

Man 1:'smile' As i expected from a Vasto Vizard..

Ryouji: Just tell me the mission..

Man 1: Very well.. The God king wants you to keep an eye on that shinigami because it sees a danger on him..

Ryouji: Just like what happend to me before i fully controlled my inner vasto lorde hollow..

Man 1: Again your right.. Just observe him until you confirmed that he fully controlled his inner vasto lorde hollow..

Ryouji: But what if he gone berserk and cause destruction?

Man 1: There are no other options.. Kill him.

Ryouji:'sigh' Ok then, i shall go find that shinigami now..
"Jikan no Hizumi" (door way opens..)

Man 1: Go and fulfill you mission.. And ryouji..

Ryouji: What is it captain?

Man 1: If you see ichigo, tell him "hi" to me..

Ryouji: I'll do that Captain Isshin..

Man 1:'Smiled'

Ryouji: I'll be going now..

Man 1: Goodluck.

(Door way closes)
over a year ago ouchi said…
Sorry if i included ichigo and isshin.. Dont worry they will not be included in the next post..
(In the Garganta)

Wukong: Hey Urahara, I've got a question.

Urahara: What is it?

Wukong: I the captains on our side don't know when the attack is going to start, shouldn't on of us try to locate them and warn them.

Urahara: No, that would be a waste of time. Ryu chose the Sōkyoku Hill as our exit point because there would be guards there. Upon arrival, we will defeat most of the guards but leave one in good condition so that he can tell the captains of our arrival. So we will be killing two birds with one stone.

Wukong: Getting to the Seireitei...

Urahara: and alerting our allies. There is one captain that will be difficult to get past though.

Kaoru: Who?

Urahara: Captain Soifon, she is the Captain of Squad 2 and the leader of the stealth and punishment forces respectively. She will be no pushover.

Ryu: Then how do you suggest we get past her? Ask her to get out of the way?

Urahara: I guess that is where our captain friends will come in at. Hopefully, Soifon won't be at the Sōkyoku Hill when we arrive. Hehe

Blaze: So you put all of our chances on hope and prayer, that's just great!

Jin: It would appear that hope and prayer has gotten this little band this far. Perhaps, it will get it far enough before we are engaged by the REAL enemy.

Wukong: That is probably the nicest thing I have ever heard you say, Jin.

Jin:.....

(To himself) Wukong: Jeez, what a buzz-kill.

(He stops) Ryu: Alright, we're here.

Kaoru: What do you mean we're hear? There is no door here.

Ryu: I am capable of opening one door at a time. I didn't want the one in the Seireitei to be open while we were headed for it because then the entire Soul Society would be waiting for us at the exit.

Blaze: At least one thing in all of this actually made sense.

Ryu: We will wait here a few more moments before I open the door, then we will begin our operation.
Welcome to the forum ouchi, glad to see a new face in the story.
In the garganta.

Thinking/Blaze: Something is not right, who could of warned everyone in soul society of our arrival. I know the three captains on our side are good people and wouln't betray anyone lightly, and Tashigi our principal has his daughter at stake in this, so he wouldn't risk it. BUt something was wrong with principal...

Blaze: Guys! There were only five people who knew we where gone.

Jin: Yes.

Blaze: well I know four of them wouldn't betray us, but what about Ace.

Ryu: He did have a different spiritual pressure to him. Do you think he would really do it.

Blaze: Well if the Wiseman is a possesing spiret he could of took control of him.

Wukong: Dammit, So we could of gotten through without anyone noticing if that damn little kid wouldn't have told.

Blaze: Pretty much.

Blaze motions to Kaoru to come over to him.

Whispiring/Blaze: Listen Kaoru, I want you to stay close to me, and if things get out of hand, you need to run.

Kaoru: But why.

Blaze: Because you father would go into turmoil if he learned if you died and me...

Kaoru puts a hand on Blazes face in a calm way.

Kaoru: Don't worry I'll be fine.

They now wait for Ryu to open the door.
laugh
'Tashigi shunpos to the school, and quietly enters the principal's office'

Ace: Who is i-

'Tashigi whips out his sword and holds it against his neck'

Tashigi: One word, and your head will fall off your neck.

Ace: I see. Tashigi. What has prompted you to do this? Its unlike you.

Tashigi: Lets just say, I'm avenging someone.

Ace: Vengeance? I haven't killed someone here.

Tashigi: Does the name "Takeo" come to mind?

'Ace freezes'

Ace: I don't know what you're talking about.

Tashigi: You don't? Well, allow me to help you remember. 10 years ago, you were a principal at another school. Everyone there liked you, and you liked them, or so it seemed. However, whenever someone stronger than you appeared, you killed him before he could prosper. Take Takeo for example. A nice, powerful, and well-liked shinigami who was trying to learn how to use his powers. You sensed his potential, and had to kill him. So, after 10 years and a different name, no one would suspect you as a murder, especially not in that form. Now, you're trying it again, with all of these students.

Ace: So you figured it out? That stinks. I didn't want to kill you.

'Ace shunpos out of his reach, and they clash swords. Ace knocks Tashigi down and is about to stab his, when Tashigi fires a kido spell'

Tashigi: Hado 63 Raikoho!

'The kido blasts Ace through the roof, and Tashigi follows him'

lol thats finally done
over a year ago jlazlo said…
mischievous
As Ace come back down from being shot he back flips and lands, skidding backwards in the processes. Tashigi quickly follows behind.

Ace: I see, you haven't been following the rules, buy sneaking around to find such old information. 'shakes his head slowly' I guess i need to punish you, and bring you back to jail. 'shrugs'

Tashigi: No you won't. I will kill you before you harm these students-

Ace: did it even say i killed a student? 'Tashigi becomes confused' If you read it right it said i was a suspect, not the murderer.

Tashigi: Doesn't matter. from what it seems it is you.

Ace: hah! really? 'steps foward' If i was the murderer why would Commander Yamamoto make me principle??

Tashigi: 'realizes what Ace said was true' It can't be?! i bet you did something...No! If what you said is true and it is, that means something else is happening. Ace, what is happening to you? You're different, you can tell me if anyone is making you do this.

Ace: 'eyes go back like before' Tashigi, i need need- 'but then his expression goes back' you to DIE 'dissappears and reappears next to Tashigi. The sword comes close to Tashigi's body but he was able to dodge'

Tashigi's thoughts: Damn, that was quick. But for that one second it seems like Ace was back to himself. Something is definitely wrong.

Tashigi: im going to find out whats happening to you Ace. But if that means i need to knock you out first i will.

Ace: Bring it. Thats right you never saw me fight before, lets start.

Tashigi comes at him, but Ace's height makes him a smaller target to hit. Their swords constantly clash and neither of them are giving up.

Ace: 'blocks an attack and points finger at Tashigi's stomach' Hado 67: Red Sparrows. '7 Small sparrow shape balls of energy are shot from Ace's finger tips. Tashigi quickly dodges the first 5 sparrows but is hit by the last two'

Tashigi: 'panting' I guess i may need to release shikai on you.

Ryu: Alright, is everyone ready?

Blaze: As we'll ever be.

Ryu: Okay then, here goes. (Ryu snaps his fingers and opens the exit to the Sōkyoku Hill. They all jump through the door, Ryu closes it, and then deactivates his Vasto Vizard form.)

(Takes a deep breath) Kaoru: It's good to be back in the Seireitei.

Jin: We aren't here for a vacation, we're here for a mission.

Kaoru: I know that! But it still is nice.

Urahara: Alright here come those guards. (They all see some guards coming from the distance.)

Ryu: None of you activate your shikais. We don't want to identify ourselves just yet.

Wukong: Are you sure about that? Things might get out of hand.

Ryu: Don't worry about it. Do you remember what I told you earlier? (Flashback) "We have all been lied to about our powers and abilities." (Returns to present) We can beat these guards without breaking a sweat. All of us could take on and beat the lieutenants, and at least make the captains break a sweat. After all, Sekhmet's court is made up of lieutenant and captain level shinigami. None of you would be here if I didn't believe you could help. (He smiles a devilish little smile.)

Urahara: But we cannot get overconfident. If we do, then we WILL die.

Jin: Just as long as there are some worthwhile opponents, I don't care what happens.

(The guards finally reach them with their swords drawn.)

Lead Guard: You are all under arrest. Put down your swords and step back.

(He steps forward) Ryu: I apologize, but we cannot do that. You see, we are here to release someone from the care of an evil shinigami.

Lead Guard: I don't care what you are here for! You are still under arrest. (The guard sticks his sword in Ryu's face.)

Ryu: I guess we will have to resume with the plan everyone.

(Everyone but Ryu disappears and sends the Lead Guard into turmoil. He turns around to see that all of his fellow guards were taken down in seconds and then turns around to face Ryu.)

Ryu: First, I want you to sheath your sword. (The Lead Guard sheaths his sword as instructed.) Now, I want you to get the Captain-Commander to call a Captain's Meeting. You will tell him there is an invading party within the Seireitei. You will also tell him that there is no stopping this party from achieving their goal of freeing the one person that I spoke of earlier. You will tell him that the invading party left you in one piece in order to tell him all of this, and you will tell him that the invading party is known as the Phoenix Squad. Now I suggest you shunpo to him before I change my mind about leaving you in one piece. (The Lead Guard runs off to the Squad 1 barracks and the Phoenix Squad get ready to begin their trek Sekhmet's palace, but are stopped by the appearance of Captain Soifon.)

Soifon: So this is the small group that is trying to invade us. Not very large, but size does not matter. As that guard had said, you are all under arrest.

Ryu: And as I said to the guard, I don't have time to be arrested.

(Ryu then disappears and then reappears behind Soifon, who is quite surprised by his speed.)

(In her mind) Soifon: There are only a few people that can move that fast. Captain Kuchiki, the Captain-Commander, myself, and.....

Ryu: As the protégé of the Master of Flash, I am surprised that you did not stop me.

(Soifon draws her sword and swings it at Ryu, who block it using only his wrist.)

Soifon: So you're not as weak as your reiatsu dictates. This might be interesting.

Ryu: That is true, my reiatsu is being masked by my uniform. As is the reiatsu of all of my companions.

(Soifon disappears again, this time coming from behind. This forced Ryu to block with the still sealed Kasai Fenikkusu.)

Soifon: Just for a laugh, if you were to come close to beating me, where would you go? It's not like you can hide here in the Seireitei.

Ryu: First of all, I have no intention of fighting you. Second, I cannot tell you where I will go because I don't like to divulge secrets. And to add a third point, a messenger is going to arrive in twenty seconds to tell you about the Captain's Meeting. Goodbye Captain Soifon, we will meet again soon. (Ryu and his companions shunpo away undetected just as the messenger arrives.)

Messenger: Captain Soifon, there is to be an emergency Captain's Meeting to be held at once.

Soifon: I will go now. You are dismissed.

(The Captain's meeting begins just after Soifon arrives.)

Kyoraku: You were almost late, Captain Soifon. What happened?

Soifon: I ran into the intruders. But they were able to escape because they are able to mask their reiatsu.

Yamamoto: Quiet. I have just finished hearing the description of the intruders from the Lead Guard of the Sōkyoku Hill. Here is what he has told me.

(Yamamoto explains the situation and Soifon confirms what he has said.)

Soifon: That is exactly the same description that I would give. However, their leader was very careful not to give away their names.

Ukitake: Phoenix Squad, that is a name that I have never heard of before. (He looks at Kyoraku and Unohona.)

Kurotsuchi: That is because there is not record of their existence in the Seireitei's files. This is an outside source.

Soifon: I would not entirely agree with that. The were all capable of using shunpo. Therefore, we at least know that they are shinigami.

Kyoraku: Perhaps they are those students that left a while back. From what I've heard that kid Ryu is looking for revenge.

Byakuya: Student's could never take on a captain, especially a captain like Soifon who is a master of shunpo in her own right. Children cannot be the cause of this.

Yamamoto: I agree with Captains Soifon and Kuchiki. These Shinigami must be caught and dealt with.

Zaraki: Maybe I'll get the chance to take on one of the tougher ones.

Hitsugaya: There is also another possibility. What if this is a move by Hueco Mundo. We are in a perfect position to take a hit at this point.

Kurotsuchi: No, I don't think that is the case. The Seireitei has been in worse conditions in the past. If Hueco Mundo was going to strike it would have by now.

Ukitake: That is true. (He continues to watch the other Captains.)

Yamamoto: I have made my decision. All squads will search for these intruders and arrest them upon sight. If they resist, deadly force will be allowed.

(Ukitake, Kyoraku, and Unohona appear that they are walking towards the door but then turn around to face the remaining Captains.)

Kyoraku: I'm sorry but we won't allow that to happen.

(Completely opens his eyes) Yamamoto: What? Under whose authority are you acting?

Unohona: We are not acting under anyone's authority, Captain-Commander. We are simply following the dictates of our consciences.

Zaraki: Not that I care, but the three of you know what is going on?

Ukitake: Yes, it is just as Shunsui said. Those students from the Academy have returned to the Seireitei. They are using the guise of the Phoenix Squad in order to get to their objective.

Hitsugaya: And what is their objective.

Unohona: To save that girl that Ryu is attached to. They are here to save Senna Misame.

Byakuya: And you are willing to betray the Seireitei to help them? This is unlike you.

Unohona: This is where you are mistaken Captain Kuchiki. After seeing what happened with Senna and Ryu firsthand, I can truthfully say that there is no other way that I would act in this situation.

Kyoraku: Sorry it has to be this way and we know it won't hold for very long but...

Ukitake, Kyoraku, and Unohona: Hado 62, Hyapporankan!

(A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the other Captains before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the them to the surroundings and render them immobile. Ukitake, Unohona, and Kyoraku shunpo away to help Ryu and the others.)
Wow, Unohana would never do that, she is ultimately loyal. And, the Yamamoto is the most powerful shinigami..he would never fall for that. Ha.

I'll post something tomorrow. Until then, try not to post three pages, bleacher.
ALl running through the Seireitei

Blaze: This is to easy, i guess the three captains did their part of the job.

Kaoru: Yeah but what happens if we run into some Vice-Captains.

Blaze We kick their ass and anyway...

Blaze sees hundreds of shingami heading toward them.

Blaze: Ryu here they come.

Ryu: Disperse and fight them.

Moving quickly they dispatch all of them within a matter of seconds.

Blaze: This is to simple I that we make it through without tough resistance.

Just as these words are said five vice captains appear.

Blaze: Ryu keep moving, we'll handle this.

Ryu: Right.

Blaze: I'll take blonde over there.

???: The name is Kira.

Blaze: Whatever, you guys can have who ever you want.

He shunpos away to fight Vice-Captain Kira.
(Ryu turns a couple of corners and then finds himself facing two vice-captains and two third seats. They are Vice-Captain Isane Kotetsu, Vice-Captain Nanao Ise, and Third Seats Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentarō Kotsubaki.)

Ryu: Damn, looks like I am going to have to fight after all...Wait a minute, Isane what are you doing here?

Isane: I figured that they would send you on ahead, Ryu. That is why I have gathered Nanao, Kiyone, and Sentarō here.

Ryu: What do you mean?

Nanao: It is simple, we are going to help you.

Kiyone: Yeah. All of our captains sat us down and gave us a choice. It was to help them by helping you...

Sentarō: Or not help you and stand against them.

Isane: Since we all did not want to fight our captains, we decided to help you.

(Laughing) Ryu: Well, it looks like there might be a bright side in this yet. Alright, I am headed for Sekhmet's palace. My companions should be along shortly, so let's get going.

(Ryu, now with the vice-captains and third seats, heads towards Sekhmet's palace.)
[Reckless voyage; Looming chaos; Days first blood]

Ukitake: (dark clouds set upon the soul society) This is becoming an omen Unohana..

Unohana: It certainly is a sign that trouble is looming.

Ryu: Captains...what are you suggesting?

Unohana: Ryu...we helped you this far, but I don't know how much further we can go.

Ukitake: Our duty is to protect the soul society not bring upon it a war that could destroy the balance.

Kyoraku: We're captains and have a responsibility. Above all else, we pledged the safety of this land. I believe this is where we part ways. We have helped you and stalled for time. GO, save Senna. Make use of this distraction, otherwise you will never succeed.

Unohana: Yes, Ryu. Unless you uncover the truth behind Senna's sudden alteration in the next few hours, you will have the entire 13 court guard against you. We were only able to do this once. If you don't discover answers soon, we will not be able to come to your aid.

Ukitake: We are bound by a code, and unfortunately that does not include crossing the other captains. Please, find answers and save senna. Only than can you truly save yourself. If you waste time and encounter another captain...you will surely die.

Ryu: I...I understand. Thank you.

Kaoru: (stands beside Ryu and puts her hand on his back) We can do this together.

Blaze: Yeah. We've come this far! Let's go!

Ukitake: Please...if this journey takes you to Sekhmet's palace...

Kyoraku: (he walks forward) Be careful. Have your guard at its utmost high. Otherwise, Ryu, you will perish. Her power is not to be trifled with or underestimated.

Unoahana: Nor are her royal court. You cannot become a royal court member unless you possess superior wisdom and power.Do be careful.

(the group shunpo away, heading toward Sekhmet's grand palace)

(They stand before two gigantic golden doors that block the path to a luxurious looking palace).

Blaze: Well, this must of set her back.

Ryu: Yeah....it's gigantic.

Blaze: How are we ever going to find her in it...

Kaoru: We'll just have to search every room, but she'll likely have a courtroom or room especially made for her lounging.

Ryu: Let's go. (he walks up to the doors is and thrown back by a mighty force)

Kaoru: A barrier!!! We should have assumed this would be an obstacle, Ryu.

Blaze: It's really strong...i've never seen one like it.

(A sinister voice echoes from the distance)

???: Why thank you, shinigami.

Blaze: What was that?

Kaoru: I can't figure out where it's coming from...

Ryu: (gets up slowly, holding his head) That voice...it sounds familiar.

Blaze: Be careful, Ryu. That barrier was strong and it obviously had a side-effect placed upon it.

Kaoru: You're lucky you weren't knocked unconscious.

Ryu: Well...(his eyes begin to close and he falls to the ground).

Blaze: RYUU!!

Kaoru: ...(she holds him and tries to wake him up).

???: What an astute assumption you had, shinigami. To consider a barrier possessing a side-effect. And behold, you were correct. I assume you were never this correct in your studied?

Blaze: WHO IS THAT?!

Kaoru: We need to get Ryu to safety...he's completely vulnerable.

(suddenly the barrier shatters and the doors slowly open)

Kaoru: This is a trap...we can't enter.

Blaze: I know...Ryu would want us to go in.

Kaoru: No, Ryu would suggest we leave to save ourselves.

Blaze: ....we can't abandon Ryu.

Kaoru: I wasn't suggesting that. (he carry Ryu in the palace)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

(from inside her palace, Sekhmet watches).

Sekhmet: (her eyes are seen gazing upon her new guests) Let's implement an appropriate welcoming to our esteemed guests. Tend to the conscious two first (smiles).

(Two figures vanish).

Kaoru: Blaze!!!

Blaze: (Before Blaze can react a beautiful woman with long black flowing hair swoops down and slams him into the wall, pinning him with a powerful bakudo). I can't move a limb...

Kaoru: (she stands in front of Ryu with her Zanpakuto ready to engage in battle) Coming for me, royal court witch.

Yashnamiesh: No, I came for that shinigami.

Kaoru: You won't be laying a finger on Ryu.

Yashnamiesh: Who said anything about me touching him? (suddenly Kaoru is thrown back and slams into a wall). Ha! (she grins and laughs).

Zalbeseal: I never grow tired of children trying to play tough. (he slowly walks over to an unconscious Ryu. Suddenly Kaoru fires a gigantic kido spell at him, but he snuffs it out with one hand). You'll have to do much better than that, girl.

Kaoru: (she appears before Ryu and swipes her zanpakuto against Zalbeseal's hand. To her surprise he was not even cut).

Zalbeseal: You haven't thoroughly evaluated the situation, have you? (he grabs her by the throat, when Ryu slowly opens his eyes) Do you think that a child like yourself, a mere student, can challenge me in might (he grips her throat tighter as she struggles)?

Ryu: (he jumps up and slams his sword into Zalbeseal's chest, but the sword ricochets off like steel upon a diamond). ...wha?

Zalbeseal: (glances down at Ryu) Oh, you're awake. (throws Senna into Ryu). It's about time, napper. Did you enjoy your rest, boy?

(in the distance Blaze struggles to free himself, but cannot)

Yashnamiesh: What were we instructed to do again...?

Zalbeseal: (smiling he glances from Yashnamiesh to the two young shinigami) Why I simply can't remember...We may just have to improvise.

Azriel: I suggest you do no improvision and continue along the guidelines.

Zalbeseal: Fine, but I better find some enjoyment soon.

Yashnamiesh: (suddenly appears before Blaze and snaps her finger, shattering the binding spell. He goes to reach for his zanpakuto, but she grabs him by the throat and throws him through a giant door).

Zalbeseal: (He smacks Kaoru in the face, sending her flying. Grabs Ryu and throws him above and he passes through the ceiling, like sinking into water). There it is complete.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Ryu: Where am I?

Wiseman: You are where you belong, Ryu.

Ryu: AHHHHHHh!!! (speeds toward him with his sword ready to behead the wiseman, but is stopped by Zalbeseal's hand).

Zalbeseal: Don't tell me you believed I was gone? (Ryu swings his sword smashing it in Zalbeseal's side, but doing no damage. Zalbeseal grabs Ryu's sword and pulls him forward with immense force. He slams him in the stomach fist. The mere force seperates Ryu from his sword). So this is Ryu's infamous zanpakuto with flaming blades.

Ryu: (he shunpos over with lightning speed, but is met with Zalbeseal's fist to his face. he falls back and zalbeseal casually kicks him in the distance). Ah...(he's panting and gradually gets up).

Zalbeseal: You're going at this all wrong, shinigami. (suddenly he is behind Ryu and stabs him with his own sword). Simple, child.

Ryu: (pulls his sword from his stomach and hunches over for a moment before face Zalbseal once again). I have managed to kill defeat hollows and immobilize other captains to get this far. This crap won't work. I will destroy you, too...

Zalbeseal: You're laboring under such false pretenses. Do you think that you can defeat me? Honestly...you're simply a child.

Ryu: I've defeated many...

Zalbeseal: You're not grasping the circumstances, child. Do you believe that I would fall so easily?
It is no easy task to hold a position as a royal court member.

Ryu: Is that so?

Zalbeseal: You sound unconvinced? (he chuckles and grins). To possess a position on the royal court you need to be at least at Captains level, if not stronger.

Ryu: (his eyes become bigger) ...stronger than a captain? Impossible!

Zalbeseal: There is a reason we were all offered captain-level positions over a century ago.

Ryu: All of you? You're full of lies...

Zalbeseal: Ha ha ha! Oh, you certainly do put a lot of effort in protecting your ego, child. (Ryu charges Zalbeseal and begins slamming his sword upon his skin, but not harming him. He grabs his blade) I wouldn't be at my current position in the royal court if I was weak, child. You have no idea who you're up against!

Ryu: (suddenly Zalbeseal throws Ryu across the room).

Zalbeseal: What are you still doing here, wiseman?

Wiseman: Watching...I appreciate a good battle.

Zalbeseal: This boy cannot lay harm upon me, so it won't be too interesting.

Ryu: What were you talking about a position?

Zalbeseal: Ha! Now you're interested, boy?
Blaze gets up and brushes the dust off his uniform.

Blaze: I should of expected this kind of power, but i let my guard down and that is a mistake I will not make again.

Ariel: Really boy, you can't expect to win against me after our last confrontation, even with those new Zanpakutos.

Blaze shunpos in front of Azriel, who barely block the assualt.

Blaze: I have become much stronger than the last time we met.

He swipes through Azriel and as soon as he does, Azriel begins to fade, he shunpos to another location within the court and stabs Ariel as soon as he reapeers.

Azriel: You bastard, what did you do?

Blaze: 'He removes his blade,' You broke your own rule you moron. You Thought that you were still much stronger than I, I hope you do not make the same mistake again.

Azriel: I will kill you where you stand you insulant pest.

Blaze: I'm ready for you.
Yashnamiesh: (stand in front of Blaze) So...you're the other child sidekick. Must not feel very empowering when you're simply the tag along?

Blaze: Shut your face, woman. I am just as valuable as Ryu.

Yashnamiesh: Sensitive, aren't you (she chuckles to herself)? Why do you follow that other boy? Are you trying to prove yourself?

Blaze: What?

Yashnamiesh: Don't play coy. You failed miserably when Azriel was instructing you during the teachers examinations. Luckily, you were awarded the famed position.

Blaze: Therefore, I am on the same level as Sek...(before he can finish his sentence he is thrown through four pillars).

Yashnamiesh: (smiling) Please, refrain from comparing yourself to Sekhmet. You're not even near the ascention to her level.

Blaze: (gets up and stares at Yashnamiesh) That's quite a throw you have.

Yashnamiesh: (she stares at him with her smile and tilts her head) You don't seem to be taking this seriously?

Blaze: Taking you seriously? No.

Yashnamiesh: At first, I wasn't too keen on bothering with you. However, I believe this may be quite fun. There is nothing more enjoyable then teaching children a lesson, especially when they're uncooperative. It only enables me to be more brutal.

Blaze: Do you realize I am a teacher?

Yashnamiesh: You won't allow me to forget. However, it has no relevance here. I'm far above any teacher, child. Even captains fear me.

Blaze: What? You really do give yourself much more credit than is worth.

Yashnamiesh: (she smiles and turns her back to him) Child, child, child...when will you ever learn...

Blaze: Sekhmet...(suddenly he is smashed in the face and thrown back, smashing into a wall and crumbling it).

Yashnamiesh: Did I not already caution you about reciting her name in my presence? Disrespect her again, child, and there will be serious consequences.

Blaze: (realizes blood is rolling down his face. He wipes it off). Damn...(inner-monologue: She simply punched me and mangaged to draw blood. Even stranger, I didn't see her move and she is still facing away from me...!) You seem fairly tough, woman.

Yashnmiesh: (smiling and still with her back turned) Do you really mean it, child? Well, now I feel absolutely enriched. I was complimented by someone who believes a fizzled kido is worth celebrating.

Blaze: (grinds his teeth) What was that?

Yashnamiesh: Oh, I am quite familiar with your progress so far. As I said before, you haven't improved since you battled Azriel. (she slowly turns to glance at him). And I am also familiar with that make-shift zanpakuto you have. I propose you try and manipulate my kido. Hado 55: Caizen (a bursts of pink energy begin darting at him with intense speed. They stike him, cutting his legs, arms, and body. He takes cover behind a pillar). Can you duplicate that?

Blaze: HADO 55: CAIZEN (his zanpakuto allows him to duplicate the attack and fire them with blinding speed, but none of them land a hit) Where did you go?

Yashnamiesh: Cacophony (a massive vortex of concussive, sound-based force reverberates outward crushing everything in sight. It pulverizes the floors and walls. Upon its rampaging path is Blaze. He narrowly escapes it, but it catches his left arm, which his blood vessels explode and his flesh begins was torn off).

Blaze: (lays limp on the ground clutching his arm. Blood pours from his mangled hand, pooling on the ground). What the fuck was that...? YAMI! CACOPHONY! ...CACOPHONY! ....!

Yashnamiesh: I didn't think so. (she appears and kicks him in the face, sending him through other pillars). That technique is of a specific design. Therefore, it cannot be copied. I'll commend you, it is unique how your zanpakuto can duplicate and manipulate kido. But I sense it can only duplicate them when it can thoroughly analyze a technique. Which means, name, number, energy level, and style. However, that technique was made especially for me, so it can't possibly begin to try and duplicate such a complex build of kido. It's not even...(suddenly a energy ball smashes into her side). ...(the smoke clears and she is no longer smiling). How absolutely annoying... Would you like to see my shikai?

Blaze: (clutching his arm, he stares at her not knowing what to expect).
Ryu: I am not really interested in your position, and it does not surprise me that there are levels per court member. (He winces from the pain of being stabbed earlier.) But I must say that I am unimpressed. I already knew that you were stronger than me, but I am not going to let that stop me.

Zalbeseal: You must really be stupid. You have already said that I am stronger, and yet you say that you are unimpressed. Why?

Ryu: Because if you really wanted to kill me, you would have done so by now. That stab could have been made closer to any of the vital organs in my body. This leads me to believe that Sekhmet must either want to fight me, or have Senna kill me as an act of loyalty.

Zalbeseal: I really cannot tell you the particulars, Ryu. I am here simply to beat you down until you can't get up anymore. That is going to be the nature of my fight.

(He stands up with sword in hand) Ryu: And the nature of my fight is going to be to cut you to shreds and get past you so that I can get Senna.

Zalbeseal: How can you cut me to shreds if you can't even cut me?

Ryu: I guess you'll have to wait to find out.

(As he says this, Zalbeseal stabs him again, this time in his left arm.)

Zalbeseal: I'm waiting.

(Ryu swings his still sealed sword at Zalbeseal with his right hand.)

Ryu: Bāningutatchi (Burning Touch)

(The attack is stopped by Zalbeseal, who caught Ryu's wrist before it came down.)

Zalbeseal: Your ego never ceases to amaze me.

Ryu: Damn!
Blaze Cast a powerful healing kido on himself healing the wound.

Blaze: I understand now. You did not gain your power naturally, you gained in a quick burst. That will lead you to a downfall.

Yashnamiesh: Really do you think you can win.

Blaze Yes, I do. my zanpakutos in this form can manipulate kido, But in their shikai they are something completley different, here let me show you. Arise, Yin and Yang. His blades morph into their shikai form and Yashnamiesh feels a sudden increase in his power

Yashnamiesh: What have you done to yourself child.

Blaze: I have enough power now to kill you and then get to Sek( He grabs Yashnamiesh arm as she tries to strike him, a supriesed look comes onto her face as he delivers a powerful punch to her stomach)Now, let me finish, i have power enough to defeat you and Sekhmet, because my shikai gives me three times my orignal strength and speed( He puts another punch in her gut and then throws her threw four pillars) Are you ready for more.

Yashnamiesh: You little bastard.
Zalbeseal: Now, I should probably be writhing in pain at this point, right?

Ryu: Whatever do you mean?

Zalbeseal: Of course, playing dumb. If there is one thing I loathe it is when people try and pass me off as a fool. Your techniques won't work against me, so I suggest you try another. I was told you were quite arrogant. It's rather funny, too. You're in no position to claim any hubris and yet, you've staked your claim.

Ryu: ...what are you talking about?

Zalbeseal: You've lost more battles than you've won, after all. You couldn't manage to save senna from the wiseman, you couldn't gather details from Guzobacai, and you couldn't defeat Sekhmet. Although, that was a given. You have no justification for arrogance. You're weak and Senna believes it too. (senna walks out from the background).

Senna: (with a scowl on her face) He told me you would come and try to secure me like some prize.

Ryu: I'm trying to save you, Senna.

Senna: Save me? More like suffocate me. You should not have come here, Ryu.

Ryu: ...I'll save you.

Senna: (steps behind Zalbeseal) No, I don't need saving. I need to rid myself of you! I am valued here, which is why I am becoming a member of the royal court.

Ryu: WHAT? NO!

Zalbeseal: Why yes, she is quite skilled.

Senna: If I cared, I would advise you leave. However, I hope you die here. I don't need to hope, though. Your opponent possesses skills and power far beyond yours.

Zalbeseal: Ha ha. She is quite fantastic, isn't she, Ryu? No wonder you're quite smitten with her.

(Ryu charges and tries to pierce Zalbeseal with his blade, but notices a cut across his face)

Ryu: Senna...you drew your sword against me.

Senna: I wanted to know what it'd feel like to draw blood from the one person I dispise most.

Ryu: (wipes the blood) Senna...("Hado 90: Black coffin." Suddenly black walls form a box around Ryu and the black energy conceals him within the coffin-like structure. Dark spears pierce the box from top to bototm, and lascerate Ryu from inside the box).

Senna: That will surely kill him (smiles).

Zalbeseal: No, I restricted its power. I don't want to kill him just yet. I simply want him to suffer.

(the wiseman floats next to Senna)

Wiseman: This pitiful shinigami can no longer harm you. He's weak, but you are not.

Senna: Oh, I know. He's nothing to me.

Wiseman: She is calling...

Zalbeseal: She's trying to draw us away from the fun.

(the black box begins to dissipate and blood is seen falling from his body, pooling on the floor. Black energy slowly drips off Ryu).

Ryu: (falls to the ground, barely able to move).
Gee, I wonder if that healing kido has a name, Onix? Hahahaha! Also, that was a pathetic post. Such arrogance with nothing to back it up!
(In his mind) Ryu: I can't believe it. They were really able to turn her away. I guess I was just kidding myself. Senna was always strong but there was nothing that I could do to compare. But I still have to fight. (He is barely able to get to one knee.) SENNA!!!!!

(She turns around) Senna: What do you want now? It is hopeless, you can't save me because you are weak. Plus that, I have repeatedly told you that I don't want to be saved. Why is it that you are trying to kill yourself for no reason?

Ryu: Nothing is ever hopeless, Senna. (Now standing, using his sword as a crutch) And as for why I am trying to continue my mission, the reason is that I care for you. The entire time that I was in Hueco Mundo, the only thing that I could think about was you and getting you away from these monsters. I don't care if I have to face the Captains, Sekhmet's Court, Sekhmet herself, or even you, I WILL get you out of here and save you whether you want me to or not!

Senna: Then I guess I have nothing more to say to you. Zalbeseal, why don't you go on ahead and finish him off. I am going to take my leave.

Zalbeseal: I will be along shortly. (Senna shunpos away) I guess I will end this quickly.

Ryu: It is a good thing that she left. I didn't want here to have to see this.

Zalbeseal: See what? (Ryu summons his hollow mask) Oh, that's it? I would have expected something different.

Ryu: Then try this on for size. Bankai!

Zalbeseal: I have already seen that before. Your power in that form is nothing compared to mine.

Ryu: Remember though, Zalbeseal. In Hueco Mundo, I did not use any of the attacks or abilities of my bankai. And with my hollow powers, they are strengthened even further.

Zalbeseal: It does not matter, I still have not released my shikai.

Ryu: And you won't have the time. Atsui Honoo Surasshu (Thick Flame Slash)

(Ryu's right gauntlet is set on fire and takes the form of a blade. He then disappears for a moment and then reappears behind Zalbeseal.)

Zalbeseal: It would appear that you attacks still have no eff.....KYAH!!!!! (Zalbeseal then feels a sharp and burning pain on the left side of his collar bone)

Ryu: Oh, I missed. I was aiming for your jugular. Guess I'll have to try again.

Zalbeseal: When did you get so fast?! You did not move like this in Hueco Mundo.

Ryu: I guess it was because I had lost sight of my goal. If Senna had not shown up, you probably would have beaten me by now. It's kind of funny, she sentences me death and winds up saving me.

Zalbeseal: As I said before, this fight is not over. Just because you got one hit on me does not mean that you win.

Ryu: Well then, I guess I'll have to turn up the heat a little bit. Let's go, Zalbeseal!
Yashnamiesh: (stares at Blaze) This is delightful. You truly believe you're powerful enough to defeat me (she begins laughing)! Not only did you make a considerable mistake earlier in your hypothesis, but you overestimate your own abilities. You may have been able to transform from a goldish to a Pirannah, but you're still leagues beneath the shark. (she places her hand on behind her waist on a silvery structure. She then pull the handle up and pulls, from bottom up a long, and subtlely curved blade. The blade is a bright silver, which glistens even in the shadows).

Blaze: Impressive sword. It won't do you any good because I am far above you.

Yashnamiesh: Still blathering on about your delusions of self-proclaimed power? (her blade begins to glow)I'll demonstrate true power. Diembody, Suarda Zuivere! (light bursts through the the room, the shear release ppresses and snuffs out Blaze's spiritual pressure. The energy from her release fills the room and shatters the windows, doors, and the ceiling cracks and caves in).

Blaze: You're going to kill us both!

Yashnamiesh: (smiling, her skin is now shiny with a beautiful luster. Her eyes glisten as the sun refracts from her hair and skin). You seem surprised, child?

Blaze: (he charges his and tries to punch her, but as he seems to get close she remains the same distance. He stops and shakes his head and dashes toward her again, but remains the same distance away). Bitch...what'd you do?

Yashnamiesh: Hado 68: Fiery Torrent (waves of flames that bellow out with snake-like length and cyclone-like texture smash into Blaze and throw beat him through a wall. His body severely burned and injured). Well, get along with it.

Blaze: (Stand before her and suddenly shunpos with sword in hand. He realizes, once again, he is not getting any closer. I don't understand... SOKATSUI! (the energy attack suddenly is smashed into his back send him forward, he writhes in pain). What the hell...

Yashnamiesh: I take back what I said. You're still a goldish (she laughs) Ha ha!

Blaze: SOKATSUI!!! (the energy ball smashing him in the side, forcing him to fall to the ground). Bitch...what has she done to me.
smile
Blaze trying to use attacks seems to damage himself every time.

Blaze: Damn, this is not possible, unless. Unless your zanpakuto release disntorentates your enemyand also the dimensions on a room, so your enemy attack themselves. You haven't gain any strength, you've just disrupted my sense of being.

Yashnamiesh: You stupid child! I will have your head. A shark devours anything smaller than it.

Blaze: You say a pirhana is not as a strong as a shark, but pirhanas attack in groups. Yin and yang, bend the stasis. "Multiple forms of Blaze are produced." Now you see these forms aren't real, but... 'One of the copies attack Yashnamiesh and she dodges it.'

Yashnamiesh: How did you do that?

Blaze: Because this is not me, this is my zanpakutos in a partial manifestation, and they are not effected by another Zanpakutos abilites.

Yashnamiesh: Who cares you'll be dead soon.
Zalbeseal: (he brushes off the dust from his shoulder) These attacks are quite lame, Ryu.

Ryu: (looking surprised) What?

Zalbeseal: Do you really think I've never seen a shinigami-Hollow hybrid? Do you think that I am somehow threatened when you become stronger? This tingle is quite pathetic (begins to exert a massive spiritual pressure which causes the entire room to begin to cave in). I'm no ordinary opponent, Ryu. Which is why even with your bankai and hollowfication, you are not skilled enough to defeat me. Have you ever wondered how you got this far?

Ryu: My power! My determination!

Zalbeseal: How idiotically poetic. However, you would say something as fantasy-like as that. No, you arrived at your current destination because it was decided step by step.

Ryu: (uses a fire gauntlet and tries to cut Zalbeseal, but he grabs the fire gauntlet and squeezes, extinguishing the flames). IMPOSSIBLE!

Zalbeseal: There are four people in this world, Ryu. Those that are meant to be sacrificed, those who lead, those who fall, and those who fear. These four achetypes are necessary for the balance, but sometimes the balance can be shifted. It can be a result of too many sacrfices or not enough leaders. Then, of course, someone needs to be there and piece together the shattered existence.

Ryu: Why are you telling me this?

Zalbeseal: Those who engage in their achetypal role are born for this. They are meant to fullfull that role in life and its unescapable. It may not happen now, but someday it will happen. Only a higher power knows within what context, either. Of course, people can have considerable overlap. Those who lead also engage in fear. Sometimes, I imagine it's a cycle. A very vicious cycle, Ryu.

Ryu: I'm definitely a leader.

Zalbeseal: Hahahahaha! Oh, I knew you would predict that before you spoke. Such self-proclaiming crap. Ha ha.

Ryu: You're disagreeing with me?

Zalbeseal: Ha. And your first guest? (Ryu slams his fist into Zalbeseal's hand, but he begins to grind Ryu's hand)

Ryu: (takes a gauntlet and stabs Zalbeseal, but it does not do much damage). Prick...

Zalbeseal: (he smashes Ryu in the face, sending him flying). I have a surprise for you actually. I simply wanted to have fun with you, but someone is here to say hello. This is your real opponent.

Ryu: (smashes through the rubble) What?

Zalbeseal: Why yes. This surprise has been tailored specifically for you. Can you take a guess at what it is?

Ryu: (stands in silence with a scowl).

Zalbeseal: Ha! You're not very cooperative Ryu. I want you to meet a very gifted woman...

???: Ryu...
laugh
'Ryu turns in shock when he hears the voice. A voice he never thought he would hear again'

Ryu: Amaya!?

'Amaya justs smiles at Ryu'

Ryu: I thought you were dead. After Sekhmet kidnapped you...

Amaya: Dead? If they wanted me to die, they would have killed me on the spot. Instead, you allowed them to kidnap me, and never had a second thought about it. All you cared about was saving a girl who doesn't want to be saved int he first place.

Ryu: We tried to save you! We were going to save you and Senna!

Amaya: Oh my god, Senna this, and Senna that. Do you realize that shes happy where she is? Where she is respected, and not looked down on?! You are trying to steal her happiness! You disgust me. Let your imagination take shape freely! Let there be no bounds to the power of the brush! Allow the world to become your canvas! Chuushooha Oojo!

'Amaya's sword becomes a golden paintbrush almost as long as her body, but she is able to hold it easily'

Zalbeseal: You wish to fight him like that? All right, hollowfy.

'Amaya draws a circle around her neck, and her head spins so that the back of her head faces Ryu. Her hair is parted, and Ryu sees that connected to the back of her head, is a Hollow mask that looks almost like a crown, but it continues down along her cheeks. The circles fades away, and the hollow mask's eyes light up a deep red'

Ryu: No! You too?!

'Amaya's voice becomes slightly gruffer': Yes, and Sekhmet and her royal court were kind enough to take it to the next level. Now, if you don't mind Ryu....

'Amaya sonidos so fast, Ryu can barely notice'

Amaya: if you don't mind, die!

'She trys to hit him with her brush, but misses and skims the ground around him. She sonidos back to where she stood'

Ryu: That was hardly an attempt to kill me. You never even touched m-

'Ryu stops as he sees that the ground around him has risen in the form of a circle, and has grown around his arms and legs, making it impossible to move'

Amaya: I don't need to touch you to beat you. Now, for the sake of Senna's happiness, I must kill you.

'Amaya draws five circles in the air with her brush, and they begin to glow a blue-greenish sort of color'

Amaya: Itsutsu Maru Cero.

'Ryu barely has enough time to open his eyes wide, as the five concentrated beams of cero hit him full on'

Lol a twist to the plot!!
Yashnamiesh: Did you really attack me?

Blaze: What? (his clones attack her, but do not harm her)

Yashnamiesh: Again, another failed hypothesis from the waning intelligence of a child. My powers are not limited upon release and are not exclusive to my opponents corporeal form. If you keep theorizing incorrectly, you'll lose. Well, you will anyways. (the clones pursue her, but stike only illusions of her, which fade).

Blaze: I was wrong apparently...(suddenly a blade is slammed through his chest, but he looks up and sees her in the distance, holding out her sword).

Yashnamiesh: Wow, its funny just how incorrect you were, chil.d (the blade twists within his chest and is removed, but as its withdrawn it vanishes). This is only a small portion of my abilities, too. (suddenly a blade is drove through his stomach and begins sliding it upward)

Blaze: AHHHHHHHHHh!!!!! (screaming in agony as the blade cuts through his stomache. He uses his double to push him off the blade and he falls on the ground, bleeding all over). You...(gasping for air)...bitch.

Yashnamiesh: Ha ha ha! I told you. The shark is leagues above the goldish (she laughs and smiles. He begins firing a series of kido at her, but they do nothing. They don't even appear to travel forward rather strike all around him).

Blaze: Damnit...

Yashnamiesh: Now, I want to know something and if you tell me, I will be merciful. Tell me how Ryu plans to "save" his darling Senna? Be careful, though. If you lie, I promise the next time my blade pierces your flesh, it will be fatal.
(As the dust clears Ryu can be seen floating in midair.)

Amaya: How did you survive my Cero?!

Ryu: My bankai's defensive technique, Hiwohaku Hogo (Flaming Protection). Due to the flash of your Cero, you did not see it. The wings on my back wrap around me are set ablaze. The fire absorbs the attack and is released out of the back of my wings when the attack is finished. (Just as he says this, a giant wall of flame and energy is expended from the wings.)

Amaya: So you had one final trick up your sleeve.

Ryu: No, I have few more but I won't need them to defeat you. I do not mean to insult you, but there is no way you can defeat me. I will give you one chance to back away. If you don't take it, I will have no choice but to use the last two of my bankai's techniques.

Amaya: Are you really that arrogant. You could never defeat me.

Ryu: I am sorry that you feel that way. Kazan Supairaru (Volcanic Spiral)

(Amaya fixes her brush horizontally so as the block the attack.)

Amaya: You can't use that attack on someone in the air nor will it be fast enough to hit me.

(Ryu shoots towards Amaya, who still has her brush in the blocking position. As she is prepared to block the attack, Ryu shunpos behind her and impacts the spiral into her back. He then forces them down into the ground where Amaya receives a doubled impact from the attack and the ground.)

(Lying on the ground) Amaya: I thought...that you couldn't use shunpo with that attack!

(He kneels down to her head) Ryu: When my zanpakuto evolved, it's abilities did the same. Zalbeseal is stronger than you Amaya. He wanted you to be defeated so that you can draw out the true form of your hollow. I want to tell you THAT is one thing that you do not want to do. You will have to carry this part of the curse for the rest of your life, but I don't want you to have to suffer the way I did.

Amaya: How have you suffered?! You made Senna suffer weakness, you have not suffered anything.

(He stands up and looks down at her) Ryu: In order to full master you Vasto Lorde Hollow, you must be responsible for the death of someone innocent. (He walks away towards Zalbeseal.)
Blaze has went into his inner world, half of it darkness, the other half is light. An outline of a human is seen in both the light and dark worlds.

The dark one: You fool, you have taken to much damage, now she will kill you.

The light one: Yang you must not be to hard on the boy.

Yang: Women you stay out of this, this is a mans job, it requires power and brawn. Not intelligence and speed, and besides Yin he will die soon.

Yin: We shall see. Blaze get up.

Blaze gets up and begins to talk to his zanpakutos spirits.

Blaze: Why can't i beat her.

Yin: You are much more powerful than her but her blade has abilities unknown to me are yang.

Yang: It is time to use our bankai, with it the powers of light and dark can vaperize her in one swift move. The one you need to worry about is Azriel, that one is more powerful than her.

Blaze: what shall i do.

Yang/Yin: We will guide you.

Back in the real world.

Yashnamiesh: So are you ready to talk.

Blaze:....

A swift movement comes down on his arms.

Blaze: Ah!! I can't move my arms.

Yang: Good keep lying to her.

Yashnamiesh: This is so you won't fight me when i get answers, now spill it.

Blaze: The plan was pretty simple, even you could comprhend it.

Yashnamiesh: Watch your mouth.

Blaze: Well we were going to move undetected, swoop in here kick your asses, fight your hot boss, and then help Senna remember who she was.

Resealing her zanpakuto.

Yashnamiesh: That was a horrible plan, you should all be dead by now because of your stupidity. In fact I'm going to enjoy watching you die.

She begins to swing her sword but as she does Blazes wounds heal rapidly.

Yang: I'm glad your powers will come in handy.

Yin: In his Bankai I will be able to heal him no matter how serious the wound, and quiet quickly to.

Blaze stand up with his sword.

Blaze: Bankai!!! 'he rolls the two swords together' Rebirth Yin and Yang. Become the Reformed. They fuse together to form an impressive blade.

Blaze Now you die.

She quickly unseals her Zanpakuto.

Yashnamiesh: Not likely.

Blaze: Burn in hell AHHHHH!!!!!! 'An energy wave rolls of Blaze, a loud scrfeam is heard and blood goes everywhere. He sees Yashnamiesh laying on the ground' Get up from that, and I'll kill you.
Blaze has went into his inner world, half of it darkness, the other half is light. An outline of a hu
laugh
Hahahaha! I actually laughed out loud at that one. Sorry, blaze doesn't even compare. Nice try. Damn, you have a nack for making my characters sound dumb and I enjoy how you made her sheath her sword because you couldn't figure out how to beat her. :)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

(standing in the distance)

Yashnamiesh: Look how foolish that boy is. Thinking his lame and pitiful skills could defeat me. What an absolutely standard zanpakuto. (suddenly Blaze, thinking he defeated Yashnamiesh is incased within what looks like a black barrier).

Blaze: What's this? (he looks around him and all he can see are multiple reflections of himself? (he takes his blade and slices through two reflections, believing he'd be able to escape).

Yashnamiesh: (smiles).

Blaze: (suddenly his hand holding his zanpakuto is severed and falls to the ground. He screams in agony and does not realize what is happened beyond the mirrored prison).

Yashnamiesh: (hearing the screams). Sounds like absolute bliss. (points her finger) Cacophony (the consussive vortex reverberates toward Blaze and shatters the mirror prison, completely engulfing him. Blood explodes from his body, his skin is torn off. The concussive blast actually blows a whole through his chest, as is carried with the blast into a wall). Ryu will be so upset... Ha ha ha! (he sheathes her sword and vanishes).
'Ryu starts to walk away, when he hears Amaya sigh'

Amaya: Same old Ryu. Always trying to take on more than he can handle.

Ryu: More than I can handle? You didn't even make me break a swe-

'Ryu turns around to see Amaya with a large hole in her stomach'

Ryu: You haven't already turned in to a hollow have you!

Amaya: You don't deserve to see that. You never even hit me with that attack. Remember, My eyes are in the back of my head as well. I saw you coming. Though this is a bit of a pain.

'Ryu sees her bend down and pick up part of her stomach, and reattach it'

Ryu: How are you alive!?

Amaya: You don't need to know. However, I can not allow you to go any further. Senna deserves to be happy, so who are you to take that away from her!

'Amaya sonidos around Ryu, painting shapes all around him, until he tries to hit her, and she backs away. As she moves, the ground around him rises and tries to entangle him again'

Ryu: Not gonna work this time!

'Amaya charges at him, and exchanges blows for a little, when she falls down'

Ryu: Tired already? In that case, you shouldn't have even bother fighting me.

Amaya: Hehe who says I'm done?

'Amaya draws a square around both his feet, and it rises, trapping him'

Ryu: No problem. I can fight from here.

'Ryu fires kido spells at her forcing her to retreat, and one eventually hits her with one'

Amaya: Damn it.

Ryu; You are no match for me Amaya.

Amaya: If I were you, I would stop underestimating me.

'Ryu notices her left hand has disappeared. He looks around, and notices that her palm is connected to one of the rocks that has risen up, and her fingers all on different rocks, and they are all charging cero beams'

Amaya: You will never get to Senna, and I doubt you can block all of these. There is no such thing as a full body protection.

Ryu: Shit!

'The cero beams fire and hit Ryu perfectly. He falls to the floor and Amaya walks away'

Amaya: When will you ever learn?