Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1155

over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
Karuroso:freeze Sumizomeaisu (the temperature gets colder,the zanpakto of Karuroso becomes a meltproof,shatterproof,black colored ice blade)

Blaze:thats your zanpakto

Karuroso:yea its been around 1 yaer since i used shikai(freezes all the leeches,acid,and the infected soifon and byakuya) my zanpakto cant be melted or shattered outruling all fire and melee type zanpakto

Kazegami:no way i have acid why cant it melt

Karuroso:i just explained it, nothing can melt or shatter my zanpakto

Kazegami:being defeated by a child what a way to go

Karuroso:yea that just shows you are weak(shunpos over to Kazegami and freezes Kazegami but then Kazegami breaks frees and attacks Karuroso with acid)

Kazegami:i thought your ice was shatterproof

Karuroso:well there are first arent there

Kazegami:yea buts thats your death wish(shunpos over trys to attack,Karuroso barely dodges getting hit with some acid while the leeches attack him to, Karuroso uses Sumizomeaisubakuha but Kazegami shunpos and attacks him nearly hitting a vital piont but the cyrstals freeze the acid)
-----------------------------------
sorry crazione i forgot rule 1
--------------------------------------
yaaaa i suck with this stuff i have no idea why im happy if i suck with this stuff but i still like it
last edited over a year ago
worried
anyone can jump in now

crazione pls dont kill me
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
smile
I didn't say anything? Haha.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

[The skeltal face appears in the sky, hands opening up the black doors]

(The doors completely opens and a dark presence spreads across the soul society. The sky blackens, the air becomes heavy and cool. A figure walks out from the blackened area within the doors. Karuroso looks up, but even looking up is difficult from the heavy weight pouring from above.)

Dumah: Children shouldn't with power they cannot begin to comprehend.

Karuroso: Who are you?

Dumah: That's inconsequential.

Karuroso: Why is that?

Dumah: You'll have no use for it as a corpse.

Karuroso: I'll freeze you, too! (the icy wind swirls around Dumah, but she is unaffected as she walks toward him).

Dumah: Have you ever considered death?

Karuroso: What?

Dumah: Children often forget that youth does not necessarily precede death. (she looks up at him) Death is fickle and indiscriminate.

(BEGIN PLAYING MUSIC)----

Karuroso: (a sinister aura begins pouring from Dumah and the air becomes thicker and heavier). ...(inner-monologue: It's becoming difficult to breathe. The sky feels like an ocean above me...). Where did you come from...

Dumah: (he looks deep into her bright golden eyes and she begins walking forward). I'll ask again. Have you ever considered death? How would you prefer to leave this world?

Karuroso: (his eyes widen and he wants to move, but can't seem to react. She is standing in front of him and drags her hand up his blade). I...I never considered it.

Dumah: How convenient for you, though. I knew how you'd die from the moment I locked eyes with you. (suddenly a sword pierces his stomach. Blood drips down the hilt, onto her hand. She removes the sword and he falls to his knees. She places her hand slowly in front of her mouth, watching Kururoso on his knees. The blood trickles down her hand and she places her tongue on her hand and slowly sweeps it along the blood trail). Sometimes fear can be indescribable. However, you can unequivocally recognize fear once tasting an opponents blood. You know they fear you when the first drop that touches your tongue is ice cold (her eyes scale Kururoso and she smiles and licks her lips). Your blood surely does reflect your youth.

Karuroso: (cluthes his stomach and begins to try and stand) You're a sick...woman.

Dumah: Such an intrepid attitude from someone who just had a sword plunged through their stomach. (he gets up and looks in her eyes, which cause him to begin to step back. He then vanishes several feet away. He looks foreward and does not see her. He begins to look behind him and she punches him in the face, sending him flying across the ground. As he is propelled forward, he gouges out the soil along his path. As he slides and comes to a stop, he looks up and sees her standing there).

Karuroso: Sumizomeaisu...(the ice bursts from his zanpakuto and begins to seal away Dumah).

Dumah: Ice...what a futile effort,especially against me. (she begins to unsheath her sword, the ice breaking with her movements. Her sword, suspended across her back is extremely large, with a broad blade. Its shape varies, the blade becoming curved at the point and looping and it descends back down to the hilt). Gaze... Petricatta Quirahra (the sword does not change what-so-ever, and Karuroso looks at her bewildered).

Karuroso: That's your great power (blood pouring from his wound).

Dumah: I don't think you're in a very good position to question my capacity. However, looks can be decieving (suddenly on the bottom of the blade, near the hilt, a giant eye opens and wiggles around, finally focusing on Karuroso. The eye resembles that of a womans eye, with a youthful and brightly golden colored pupil. Suddenly the pupil compress and then dilates sending out a flash of energy).

Karuroso: (he tries jump back, but realizes his legs are hardened) What happened...I can't move. (he begins slamming his sword into his legs, but to no avail).

Dumah: Finding it hard to move? If you beg, I will consider sparing you.

Karuroso: NO! WITCH!

Dumah: Insults...how original. (The eye flashes again and his arm begins to harden). It's going to spread and you'll suffer such an agonizing death. (She looks at him and then snaps her finger, his legs free to move. She then kicks him in the face and begins trashing him around only with her feet. He slams into the ground and she stomps on his back and then stands in front of him. He lies there barely conscious). No more insults now that you're waivering in and out of consciousness? I decided to free your legs, but your hand will remain stone. It will soon spread limiting your mobility and ultimately eliminating your movements. You'll die an agonizing and miserable death. Your spirit will break, and i'll be there to watch the entire process. I'll pay you a visit from time to time. I'm the only one that can reverse the process, which makes this all the more enjoyable.(she appears beside Kazegami) Stop pretending, Kazegami. (Kazegami smiles and shatters the ice and looks at Dumah, grinning)

Kazegami: I couldn't help myself. The shinigami recieved such enjoyment from believing he defeated me. I planned on killing him.

Dumah: Yes, I imagine he did. (she looks in the distance) These shinigami will rue the day they opposed Lord Lahash.
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Wait what happened to Wukong and Hideyoshi? I cant be bothered reading all of whats been posted, been to busy. Someone tell me!!
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
I sent them to help out Blaze in his battle with Kazegami. Nobody has used them since then.
Karuroso:im not done yet(uses Sumizomeaisuseishounami,Dumah blocks it with her bare hands,Karuroso speaks a few sentence before passing out)

Dumah: what a waste of energy

Karuroso:i cursed you with the same cruel fate you cursed me with, you shouldnt have blocked that with your bare hands now youll eventually die but it might take over 5 years thanks to your spiritual preesure but youll still die(passes out nearly dieing using most of his energy)

Kazegami:ill kill him!!!

Dumah:let him be he'll die before i die and the poison will wear off and anyway 5 years is enough to find a cure
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
i still suck with this but im still pretty new so cant blame me
In Hueco Mundo

Ryu: You should leave Ryouji.

Ryouji: Why do you want me to leave? You are going to need my help!

Ryu: If you don't leave you are going to die. It's that simple. Now GO!

Ryouji: If I go how will you get back?!

Ryu: I've already thought about that! Just go!

Ryouji: Alright. (To himself) I hope you know what you're doing. (He opens a Garganta and leaves)

Ryu: Now that he is gone, I don't have to worry about his safety.

(Guzobacai appears in front of him, still in his dragon form.)

Guzobacai: I must say that I was shocked that you were able to capture me, even if it was only for a few seconds. I can tell that blast really took a toll on you as well. Are you curious as to how I got out.

Ryu: Not really, I was only acting tough so that Ryouji wouldn't lose hope. I knew from the beginning that you were going to beat me down. That's why I didn't use my Vasto Vizard form or my Resurrecion. It would have been pointless.

Guzobacai: For the first time in this fight, you seem calm. At least you will be able to die without fear.

(Guzobacai then lunges his entire self at Ryu. Opening his mouth and preparing to devour him. Before Guzobacai can get to Ryu, the hybrid is able to say a few words.)

Ryu: I'm sorry to disappoint you but I am not going to die today. One day I will learn how to defeat you. Right now, I need to get back to my friends. We will meet again, Vasto Lorde.

(As Ryu finishes saying this, his body disappears in a cloud of smoldering ash.)

(After getting up from impacting the ground) Guzobacai: So he had one final trick up his sleeve. He will return though. His desire for battle will drive him here. And next time, I will destroy every fiber of his being!

-----------------------------------------­---
In Senna's room at the Squad 4 barracks

???: Like I said, is it so hard to believe that I would try to protect her? And calling me a bastard; that isn't very lady-like.

Amaya: Don't get cute with us! We are full-fledged members of Sekhmet-sama's Royal Court. You shouldn't trifle with us.

(He lowers himself to the floor) ???: Really? (He looks at Senna) Are you okay?

Senna: Yes, I'm fine. (To herself) You sure know how to make an entrance.

Kaoru: Just who are you?

???: I am shocked that YOU would forget, Kaoru. I didn't think that this hood would keep my identity a secret that well. (He pulls off the hood)

Amaya: RYU!!!

Kaoru: But you are supposed to be in Hueco Mundo!

Ryu: I was there until I re-mastered my hollow powers. As soon as I reappeared before Guzobacai, I activated my Phoenix Ash Clone technique and returned to the Seireitei.

Kaoru: I had forgotten about that cheap move.

Ryu: It's not cheap. It gave me just the edge I needed to keep Senna from harm.....Now that I think about it, you two must have been here the whole time in order for you to know about my return to Hueco Mundo. That would mean that all of this had been planned. Hehehe, I guess that means that Sekhmet is still after me for something.

Amaya: How dare you speak her name! (She charges at him but her sword is blocked by Ryu's left wrist)

Ryu: Now, now Amaya. I can't take you both on. I can look in Kaoru's eyes and tell that she wants me all to herself. (He looks back at Senna) You ready to fight?

(Now standing with her sword drawn and smiling) Senna: Of course I'm ready. I can't have you fighting all by yourself.

Ryu: I'll take on Kaoru, while you stomp Amaya.....Haha this is gonna be nostalgic.

Senna: You can say that again.

Kaoru: Enough talking! Let's battle.

Ryu: Follow us.

(Ryu and Senna shunpo outside and are quickly followed by Amaya and Kaoru.)

Senna: Let's get this started.
Dumah: (looks at her hand and smiles. A massive spiritual pressure bubbles around her arm and begins swirling with thousands of smalls thread-like vortexes. The concentrated spiritual pressure threads are ripping through her arm. Thousands of smalls threads weave back and forth in the spherical energy field).

Kazegami: Are you treating your spiritual network with concentrated spiritual energy?

Dumah: Very astute, Kazegami. (the energy dissipates and the clothing on her arm is completely gone. She blows on her hand and the skin heals). That child thought he could curse me...how naive. He obviously doesn't realize who he was dealing with.

Kazegami: He did not acknowledge the distinct difference between your spiritual pressures.

Dumah: He felt it, which crippled him. However, he is much too young and childish to percieve such power. (the doors appear and open).
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
'Amaya stops shunpoing and lands by Senna'

Amaya: Honestly, I don't see why I should be fighting you.

Senna: Shut up! I can handle fighting on my own! I don't need anyone's help!

'Amaya sighes and pulls out her sword. It makes a slight ringing noise as it is unsheathed'

Amaya: It almosts pains me to do this. You were once part of the Royal Court, but no longer sadly.

' Amaya suddenly shunpos in front of her, and slices down with tremendous force, pushing Senna back for a while, and Senna slashes back at her, stopping the assault for a little'

Senna: How are you so strong?!

Amaya: I may not be a part of the Royal Court, but I still am strong enough to serve Sekhmet.

Senna: Then you are nothing more than I mere servant!

'Senna shunpos above her and begins to attack with great speed, but Amaya blocks every one. Senna attempts a particularly strong blow, and when Amaya stops it, she holds the blade with her fingers'

Amaya: You should not underestimate me because of my rank.

'Amaya raises her other hand and points it at Senna'

Amaya: Hado 4, Byakurai.

'An explosion blocks out all light as the kido spell hits Senna'

-----------------------------

'Kaoru stops shunoing right in front of Ryu'

Kaoru: You sure its such a great idea for Senna to fight Amaya alone? You know she won't survive.

Ryu: Senne will beat Amaya. She isn't weak.

Kaoru: Sigh, and just when I thought you were done looking down on people. You place too much faith in that annoying brat.

Ryu: Take that back!

'Ryu unleashes a barrage of attacks on Kaoru, and she blocks every hit with her bracelets. Right after he is finished with one attack, Kaoru punches him in the gut, sending him flying back a few feet'

Ryu: Damn, you weren't this strong last time we fought.

Kaoru: Its called training Ryu. Unlike your pathetic excuse for training, I practiced all of my attacks, invented new fighting styles to use, while you spent your time trying to become more hollowlike, even though your a shinigami. Pathetic.

Ryu: That helped me become more powerful. Now I have the strength to beat Sekhmet.

Kaoru: I thought I told you before....

'She shunpos right behind him and whispers in to his ear'

Kaoru: You do not deserve to say her name.

'Ryu whips around just in time to see a fist fly straight in to his face, and while he was in the air, she shunpoed up to him, grabbed him, and threw him in to the ground'

Ryu: Damn it.

Kaoru: It seems you should have spent less time trying to become a mindless animal, and more time perfecting your skills as a shinigami, if you could call those skills.
(Ryu gets up, laughing)

Kaoru: What's so funny?!

Ryu: It's just that this reminds me of before. You continue to underestimate me, Kaoru. You think that just because I trained to master my hollow powers, I did not improve in other areas. Aside from that, Senna and I have a power that is unknown to everyone.

Kaoru: It doesn't matter what kind of power that you have, it won't help you here. (She shunpos down to him and punches him in the gut again. This time, he is not thrown back)

Ryu: Surprised? You don't have anything else up your sleeve? No special kidos, no new hand-to-hand techniques? Are you trying to prove something?

Kaoru: I am not trying to prove anything! I am just going to kill you so that Sekhmet-sama will bring me on as a full member of her Royal Court. Do you honestly still believe that Amaya and I are being controlled?

Ryu: No, I have not thought that, nor have I ever thought that.

Kaoru: But you repeatedly said that you would relinquish us from Sekhmet-sama's control.

Ryu: I am not as simple minded as I have made myself out to be. I knew that something was wrong with me when I was being influenced by Sekhmet's kido, but I did not know exactly what it was. Also, I never really trusted you or Amaya.

Kaoru: Really? Now I have a hard time believing that.

Ryu: It's true. While in the illusion of the world of the living, you said that both you and Amaya sensed my presence at Urahara's Shop. That is what immediately gave it away. What cemented my beliefs was that you said that you would do anything possible to save Senna. You had not had enough time to get to know her and would have no reason to help ME, the person that defeated you for the teaching position.

Kaoru: Why play stupid?

Ryu: It would have not fit the illusion. Like I said, I knew that something was wrong. So I played stupid and followed it through to the end.....Now let's fight. I am tired of talking to a traitor to the Seireitei.

(As soon as he says this, Ryu shunpos behind Kaoru and punches her hard in the back. She is sent flying through the air but rebounds and fires five Sokatsui's at Ryu. Three of them hit but he is able to slice through the other two with his unreleased sword. He then sheaths his sword and goes into a high speed hand-to-hand fist fight with Kaoru. Most of the blows that each fired impacted upon the other's fist. However, both opponents show signs of bruising across their bodies.)

Kaoru: I didn't know that you could move that fast!

Ryu: There are a lot of things that you don't know about me. (To himself) To be honest, I didn't know that I could move that fast either.

----------------------------------------

Amaya: I guess that I should say that you WERE weak. (She laughs for a couple of seconds but then sees Senna standing in the center of a small crater, clutching her left forearm.)

Senna: It's a good thing that I anticipated that attack. (she looks up at Amaya) Is that all you've got? (She shunpos behind Amaya and kicks her in the back of the head. This sends Amaya flying.) I have fought hollows that had ceros more powerful than that!

(She shunpos behind Senna) Amaya: Then take this! Sokatsui!

(The blue flame strikes Senna in the back and sends her forward a few feet. She is able to rebound and fires a kido of her own.)

Senna: Hado 63, Soren Sokatsui!

(She sees the beam coming but is not fast enough to dodge it) Amaya: Damn! (It hits her)

Senna: You should remember that I am a kido expert.
'Senna looks at the cloud of dust where Amaya used to be'

Senna: You really were weak Amaya. I pity you.

'Senna turns to leave, but as she does, she feels an extremely large spiritual pressure'

Amaya: You really think I would be beaten by a single kido spell?

'The dust is blown away, and it shows that Amaya has a disc of orange reiatsu in front of her.

Senna: How are you still alive?!

Amaya: I'll admit, I did forget about your ability with kido, but you seem to have forgotten. I am no novice in kido either. A simple Bakudo 39 was enough to handle that.

Senna: In that case, I might as well use a better spell. Hado 58 Tenran!

'The tornado-like blast fires out at Amaya and she dives through the center and points her sword at Senna'

Amaya: Bakudo 8, Seki.

'The blue ball of kido rests at the tip of the sword, and as it pierces her skin, it sends her flying back. Amaya shunpos after her as she flies back, and points a finger at her'

Amaya: Hado 33 Sokatsui!

Senna: 'Turns toward Amaya as she flies' Hado 33 Sokatsui!

The two spells hit each other and send the two girls flying backwards, and they both land on their feet'

Amaya: It seems that we will get no where like this.

------------------------------------

'Kaoru rubs her hand'

Kaoru: So, you have gotten stronger, but do not expect to win just because of this.

'She rubs her wrists against each other.'

Kaoru: I really didn't want to use this. Bakudo 9 Horin!

'The orange rope comes out of her wrist, and she begins to spin, and it wraps around her'

Ryu: Isn't that the opposite of what you want to do?

Kaoru: No, I can control it.

'She launches herself at Ryu while spinning, making herself a human missile. Ryu manages to dodge the first strike, but as she passes, the rope wraps around him, and he is sent flying with Kaoru. then she stops and looks at Ryu'

Kaoru: Sekhmet was right. You have power, but very little intelligence.

Ryu: Shut up! I'll kill you, as soon as I get out.

Kaoru: Oh don't worry. I'll let you go. It's no fun killing you like this.

'She whips the rope around, smash Ryu against the ground, and then she throws him up, before allowing him to fall back down, and punching him in the face, sending him flying, where he is almost unconscious'

Kaoru: Please tell me thats not all you can do.
(After flying one hundred feet Ryu regains consciousness and immediately lands on his feet.)

Ryu: I guess that's what I get for underestimating you. You and I are more alike than we will ever admit.

Kaoru: You and I are nothing alike! I did not allow myself to be consumed by a monster!

Ryu: No, you just pledged your loyalty to one.

Kaoru: You trash! (she charges at him) Hado 54, Haien!

(The purple flash flies at Ryu who is able to counter it with a Haien of his own. While he was distracted with the kido, Kaoru was still charging. She got within five feet of him, stopped, and fired another Haien at his left arm. Instead of incinerating his arm, it merely made a long cut down the center of it.)

Ryu: Trust me on one thing, Kaoru: you should not try to strike my left arm. It has endured so much pain and suffering that I can feel no pain in it. And, any strike made against it has its power cut in half. I don't know why it's so strong; it just is.

Kaoru: This is impossible, no one has ever been able to reduce the power of that Hado before!

Ryu: I knew that you wouldn't listen.....Oh well, I guess that I should show you what real power is about. (He sends his mind to a different realm) Senna, it's time. Draw Amaya to the location that I am at.

Kaoru: What are you doing?!

Ryu: Calling for company.

-----------------------------------------­---­-

Senna: You're right, Amaya. This is going to get boring if we don't do something different. (she draws her sword) What do you say that we fight with our sealed swords?

Amaya: I'll play along for now, trash. (She draws her sword)

(Senna immediately shunpos over to Amaya and begins slashing at her. Amaya is able to block the first few attacks but is then sliced under her right eye by Senna.)

(She backs off and grabs her face) Amaya: You little bitch! How dare you cut me!

(Now angered, Amaya begins to slash wildly at Senna but is unable to land a single blow.)

Amaya: Why can't I hit you!

Senna: You are being unbalanced by your anger. Without balance in battle, failure is assured.

Amaya: Don't lecture me!

Senna: Fine then...(she receives Ryu's message)...It would appear that the only way a victory can be decided is if we fight alongside our comrades. Let's go to our friends.

(They shunpo away)
over a year ago onix11 said…
In the acid dome

Blaze: Damnit, that kid almost got himself killed.

Byukuya: Kill

They lock swords and Blaze pushes him away. He looks over to see Wukong and Hidyoshi fighting against the infected Soi Fon.

Blaze: I don't like how your getting stronger by being infected. I'm blowing this dome up. Bakuretsu Ranma! ( Dark energy forms around Blaze's zanpakuto, he rasises it into the air and a large dark ball forms. He hurls it at the ground at Kazegami but she blocks it but has much diffuculty doing so. She puts it to the ground but it explodes and darkness surrounds the dome. Soon light begins the area as everyone sees that the dome has been destroyed.) Wukong, Hidyoshi, we need to go.

Wukong/Hidyoshi: Right.

They shunpo away carrying Byukuya and Soifon who were knocked from the attack, and also carrying there fallen friend.
(Senna and Amaya finally arrive at Ryu's and Kaoru's location.)

Ryu: What took you so long?

Senna: It just took me a little longer to get your message. Do we really need to use it on them Ryu?

Ryu: We'll use step one first.

Amaya: What the hell are you two blathering about! We're here to fight, not to make idle conversation.

Senna: You wanna tell them, or do you want me to?

Ryu: Nah, I'll tell them. (He turns to Kaoru and Amaya.) Have either of you ever heard of fusion hado.

Kaoru: What the hell is Fusion Hado?

Amaya: It's a special kind of hado that only two people that have trained long and hard together can use. It is rarely seen nowadays.....Why did you ask?

Senna: We were just wondering if you had ever seen some before. There was no other real reason for asking. (She says in a careless manner)

Amaya: Are the two of you implying that you actually know some Fusion Hado techniques?!

Ryu: You catch on quick, Amaya.

Kaoru: That's a lie! Amaya just said that the two people using it must train with each other for a long time, and Senna has only recently left Sekhmet-sama!

Senna: But what about the six years that we spent together before even coming to the Seireitei? Six years is long enough to master a few of the techniques.

Amaya: That might be true, but Ryu is no good at kido! There's no way that any of those techniques are strong!

(He turns to Senna) Ryu: Why does everyone keep saying that I am no good at kido? I can use several high-level techniques without an incantation.

Senna: Maybe its because you don't use it enough in battle.

Ryu: True.

Kaoru: Enough talk! If you two can use such powerful kido, then prove it!

Amaya: Don't Kaoru...(but it's too late)

Ryu and Senna: As you wish. (They both release an enormous amount of spiritual pressure. The stand side-by-side and bring their palms up next to each other.) Fusion Hado 66, Yūgō Sōkatsui!

(Before the beams fire from Senna and Ryu's hands, they join together into one beam and fire directly at Kaoru. Just before they impact against her, Amaya shunpos in front of her and uses Bakudo 81, Danku. The blast hits the clear wall, but shatters it into pieces. However, the wall was able to take the full force of the blast.)

Kaoru: That's impossible! Danku is supposed to be able to withstand Hado up to rule 89. How is it that a Fusion Hado of 66 shattered it!

Amaya: Fusion Hado is different from ordinary Hado. Though each move is a doubled version of the orignial attack, the power of the Hado is increased three-fold. Sōkatsui is Hado 33, multiplied times three in power would make it a level 99.

Senna: That's what make Fusion Hado so dangerous. If the users are unable to control that kind of power...

Ryu: They will not only kill their opponents, but themselves as well.

Kaoru: You two are nothing but trash! Relying on something so monstrous to win your battles!

Ryu: It isn't something monstrous, Kaoru. There are actually two other people that can use this power to its fullest alive in the Seireitei today.

Senna: They are Captains Kyoraku and Ukitake. Though they don't use it very much anymore and nearly no one knows that they can do it.

Kaoru: That just further proves that Sekhmet-sama is correct in opposing the Captains! Let's kill them, Amaya.

(They both charge at Ryu and Senna but are thrown back by another Fusion Hado technique.)

Ryu and Senna: Fusion Hado 2, Nibai Shō!

Amaya: Damn you both to hell! (She puts her palms in the proper position) Hado 63, Soren Sōkatsui!

(The blast is aimed at Ryu, but it is blocked by Senna who uses Danku to defend him.)

Kaoru: If we can't get anywhere with Kido, we will just have to hack them to pieces with our Zanpakuto. Let's go, Amaya!

(In their mind realm) Senna: They have no idea what they are about to go up against do they?

Ryu: Not a clue.
Blaze moves swiftly to the squad four barracks with Wukon, Hidyoshi, their wounded comrade, and the two injured captains

Blaze: Alright drop them off. I have to go some where.

Wukong: Where though.

Blaze: It's none of your concern( He shuts down his bankai)

Hidyoshi: Why did you do that?

Blaze: I won't need it.

He shunpos away.

Kaoru and Amaya are fighting desperately against the new onslaught from Ryu and Senna. They clash with killing blows but the girls are slowly losing.

Ryu: Time to finish this. ( He knocks Amaya away and both Senna and Ryu aim at Kaoru)

Ryu/Senna:Fusion Sōkatsui

Kaoru: (The beam heads for her and she dosen't have time to react. It hits and there is a large cloud of smoke. As it clears Blaze is seen holding Kaoru, his clothes burned.) Why? Why did you save me.

Blaze: Because I want you to get away from the evil path you are taking.

Kaoru:...Blaze.(A tear forms in her eye.)

Blaze: ( he falls to the ground) Kaoru...

Kaoru: Blaze!!!
(Amaya comes at Blaze, preparing to strike with her sword. Ryu steps in front of them and blocks the attack.)

Ryu: Blaze, what the hell do you think you're doing?! You need to let go of her right now!

Blaze: Why should I do that? You and Senna are striking to kill! You said that you wouldn't kill Kaoru.

Ryu: If Senna and I were striking to kill, they would already be dead you idiot! Kaoru is not under any type of control like Senna was. Both she and Amaya are trying to kill us so that they can be a part of Sekhmet's Royal Court. I heard them both say that themselves.

Blaze: I don't care, Ryu. I promised you that I wouldn't hurt Senna and I told you that I didn't want Kaoru to get hurt!

Kaoru: Blaze.....

Blaze: I promised myself to follow down that same path that you went down. I promised myself that I would protect Kaoru even if it meant killing you. And if she is not under any control like you say, then she should be able to make the decision for herself about whether or not she wants to stay with Sekhmet.

(Still locked in combat with Ryu) Amaya: You are wasting your breath, Blaze. Kaoru and I have both pledged our loyalty to Sekhmet-sama. Even if we wanted to leave, she would kill us before we had the chance.

(Helping Kaoru to stand up) Blaze: I said that she could decide for herself! (He turns to Kaoru) What path do you choose, Kaoru: a path with Sekhmet or a path with us?

Kaoru: I must say that I am a little bit touched by your display.....

Blaze: I knew that you would side with us! (However, he feels a sharp pain in his stomach and is sent flying by a punch from Kaoru)

Kaoru: .....but I am still loyal to Sekhmet-sama.

(He breaks off the engagement with Amaya and goes over to Senna) Ryu: We have to finish this before he gets up. Remember, we don't want to hurt them.

Senna: We only want to take them alive.

Ryu: It is time for us to reveal our most secret technique.

Kaoru: And what would that be?

Senna: Shikai Fusion.

Amaya: Now that's impossible. A zanpakuto is a reflection of the characteristics of its wielder. Two cannot be fused together.

Ryu: That's where you are wrong. The day that Senna and I first joined minds, we met the spirits of each other's zanpakuto. We must have talked for hours. In one of the conversations, they spoke of a fusion between us all. By joining our minds together, we also joined our personalities together. In doing that, we gained the ability to fuse our zanpakutos.

Kaoru: It violates the basic laws for Shinigami! Such a thing would be an abomination!

(Ryu and Senna do not pay attention to Kaoru's comment. They take their unreleased swords and cross their blades together. They then say the release command.)

Ryu/Senna: Burn into the Skies and Protect Mankind.

(Amaya and Kaoru lunge at Ryu and Senna, attempting to disrupt the release.)

Amaya: We will not allow you to taint the Seireitei with such an abomination.

(When they are within three feet of their opponents, Ryu and Senna call out the name of the zanpakuto.)

Ryu/Senna: Fenikkusu Tenshi! (Phoenix Angel)

(Amaya and Kaoru are then thrown back by the powerful release. The spiritual pressure can be felt throughout the Seireitei. Wukong, Hideyoshi, and Leyno suddenly arrive after the release.)

Wukong: What in the world was that blast?

(He looks over at Senna and Ryu. He sees that they both have swords in their shikai forms. Ryu's is shaped like Kasai Fenikkusu's shikai, but the blade is white and the cloth on the hilt is gold. He sees that Senna's shikai is shaped like Tenshi's, but the blade is burgundy and that the cloth in the middle is black.)

Hideyoshi: What did they do to their swords? Is it another evolution?

Leyno: No, it's a fusion. For centuries it has been theorized that two zanpakuto could be fused together, but I have never heard of or seen a successful fusion.....I would suggest that we move further away from this fight. I might get a little messy.

(They shunpo a good ways away but can still see that Amaya and Kaoru have reappeared in front of Senna and Ryu.)

Amaya: I see. So it wasn't the kind of fusion that I was thinking of. But it is still an abomination!

Senna: No it is not. Everyone has certain techniques that only they can use. This is just a technique that only Ryu and I can use.

Kaoru: That spiritual pressure emanating from those swords is massive. We should be careful Amaya.

Ryu: Don't worry, we will not use any of our blades' techniques against you. We want to take you alive, not scatter your bodies into dust.....Let's go, Senna.

Senna: Right!

(They both shunpo behind Kaoru and Amaya and bring down their blades. Kaoru and Amaya block the attack, but are forced into the ground by the massive reiatsu.)

(Getting up) Kaoru: Damn those swords are strong!

(Using her sword as a crutch) Amaya: Yeah, I know. If they used those swords against the royal court, I honestly believe they would blow right through to Sekhmet-sama.

(Suddenly, Ryu shunpos behind Kaoru and hits her in the back of her head with the hilt of his sword. Senna does the same to Amaya and both of the girls fall unconscious. Ryu and Senna deactivate the Fusion Shikai. Blaze suddenly reappears.)

Blaze: What happened and what was that massive reiatsu?!

Ryu: We'll tell you later. Go and get the others and meet us at the Shiba compound. We'll be bringing Amaya and Kaoru with us.

(Blaze goes and gathers the others, except for Karuroso, while Senna and Ryu bind Amaya and Kaoru in several Bakudo spells. They all arrive at the Shiba compound and are allowed entrance by the Shiba family guards Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko, who take them to Kūkaku.)

Ryu: It has been a long time, Kūkaku Shiba.

Kūkaku: Ryu Shikiro, you got taller. (She takes a good look at him.) Last time I saw you, you were barely up to my shoulders. (She then sees his companions and still unconscious prisoners.) Who is this lot?

Ryu: They are my friends and the other two are...my unstable friends, hehe.

Kūkaku: Why'd you come here?

Ryu: I was wondering if we could use your compound as our base of operations. We are working in conjunction with the Seireitei to fight Sekhmet and Lahash.

(She is shocked to hear those two names) Kūkaku: Tell me everything that has happened. Your friends will be shown to their rooms while we discuss things.

(Ryu sends all but Senna to their quarters and tells Kūkaku everything that has happened.)

Kūkaku: That sure was a long story. You sure know how to pick your fights, Ryu. At least you were able to find out about your past and save your girlfriend.

(He turns a little red and laughs) Ryu: Yeah, hehe!

Kūkaku: You guys thirsty? (They nod yes) Ganju, get your ass in here!

(Ganju comes rushing through the door, not noticing either Ryu or Senna.)

(He gets on his hands and knees) Ganju: What do you need, sis?

Kūkaku: Bring us a few drinks.

Ganju: Us? (He turns and sees Ryu and Senna. He does not recognize Ryu.) Why the hell are there a couple of Shinigami here, sis!

Ryu: I can see that you still haven't changed a bit, Ganju.

Kūkaku: I can't believe that you don't recognize a friend like him! (She hits him hard on the head) You are the biggest idiot in the Soul Society!

Ryu: Please stop, Kūkaku. (He turns to Ganju and smiles) It's me, Ryu Shikiro.

Ganju: Damn, you grew.

(She hits him on the head again) Kūkaku: Of course he grew, it's been eight years since you last saw him!

(After Kūkaku stopped yelling at Ganju, Ryu told him what has happened.)

Ganju: You really have changed since I last saw ya, kid. Before you were sullen, even when we were playing together. Now ya seem happy, even though you've been fighting. And you got yourself a girlfriend; lucky you!

(Turning red again) Ryu: Not you too! (They all laugh but are interrupted by Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko.)

(Shouting) Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko: Mr. Shikiro, your unstable friends have woken up but they are still trapped in their Bakudo!

Ryu: Thanks you guys. I guess I should go and question them. (He turns to Senna) Senna, tell the others that I am out for a while. Don't let them anywhere near Kaoru or Amaya while I am interrogating them.

Senna: Alright.

Ryu: Thank you again, Kūkaku. I will take my leave. (He walks out and goes to interrogate Amaya and Kaoru.)

Long post huh?
Long..... but i actually read it!!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Wukong: That was insane.....

Hideyoshi: I know those swords.... I've never felt anything like it. I think the term Soul Mates was invented for those two.

I felt like being random.
big smile
Just the reaction that I was hoping for, hehe!
Karuroso:(wakes up in the 4th squad barracks after healing)what happened oh yea i fought with dumah i should have used bankai and my vizard mask i didnt anticipate for them to be that strong,im gonna stay here cause i dont know where the ryu and the others went
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
I just wanted to make Karuroso conscious he wont be in action for some time
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
while karuroso was waking up, Djay, the royal guard Captain, walked up to him. he merely smiled and sat by him.

Djay: you ok kid?

Karuroso: im fine, i just didn't expect them to be that strong. they took out Captain byakuya and soifon. i didn't understand their power at the time, im sorry. but whom may i ask are you? you have a black Captains uniform.

Djay: (smiles) oh its fine, we always learn from our mistakes. And if your so curiouse, im Djay, member of squad 0. its basically a higher rank than Captain. we protect the king of Soul society, though thats as much as we should tell you. secrets need to be kept.

Karuroso: ya, i guess your right. you just seem a little young.

Djay: i just look 14. im a lot older than you think though. Any how, im going to fight along side you when to confront them next time. and trust me, i didn't get my rank for being weak. (he smiles and pats karurose on the back. after than he stands up and walks out of his resting room he thinks)

Djay inner monologue: that kid sure got trashed, though I'll make sure hat doesn't happen next time. ill make sure of it.

--------------------

Kazegami: humph, looks like they were to weak to fight us. kinda sad when you think about it. we try to hold them off for awhile and they just run. makes the job easy, but there is no fun at all.

Dumah: i can't help it if they are weak.

Kazegami: shall we wait here and defeat them again?

Karuroso:(goes outside) that was random but i feel better now(puts on his vizard mask)i havent done this in a long time(stabs himself in his heart and becomes a vaste lored)ill pull my mask off now(he becomes a vaste lorde arrancar)so i can still control it(goes in to inner world)

Hollow Karuroso:hey its been a long time but this time ill win

Karuroso(thoughts):looks like i dont have complete control

Hollow Karuroso and Karuroso:bankai(they start shunpoing each landing a strike when the go past each other,karuroso uses Sumizomeaisumira-shashou and Hollow Karuroso fights harder but loses quickly)

Karuroso:looks like you havent improved(thoughts at least i have complete control,reverts back to shinigami)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-
i felt like being random(also stupid) and just because he is out doesnt mean he cant fight his hollow self
Yay for random stupidity!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Hideyoshi: Do you think we should go get Him? Cose i really don't want to.

Wukong: I suppose we should........ He might be able to help.

Hidyoshi: BUT I DONT LIKE HIM!!!!!! Just cose he used to be a captain dosn't mean he will be any help.

Wukong: I know I dont like him to. But He is very powerfull.....

Hideyoshi: I suppose your right. He might also know what to do about the girls..... No choice but to go get him I suppose.

Senna walks into the room just after Hideyoshi finishes his last comment.

Senna: What are you to doing?

Wukong and Hideyoshi turn around with surprised looks on there faces.

Wukong: Nothing! I mean nothing. We're just going out for a bit. Arn't we Hideyoshi?

Hideyoshi: Yeah. Well cya Senna. Let the others know we'll be back asap.

Hideyoshi and Wukong exit the commpound. They shunpo off in the direction of East rukon.

Hideyoshi and Wukong arrive at a dingy looking house.

Hideyoshi: He lives here!?! This place is.... Disgusting.

Wukong: I know. Well lets go in.

Wukong and Hideyoshi enter the house. The hallways are filled with stacks of paper, the rooms with piles of broken junk. In the last room at the very back of the house a light glows from beneath the door. This is the room Hideyoshi and Wukong enter.

???: So what do you two want? You wouldnt come here if you didn't want something. So spit it out what do you want?

Hidyoshi: Your help.... We have two girls who need to see who and what Sekhemet really is.....

Wukong: Please? They... are... our... Friends...

???:........ Friends you two made friends!!! Then of course i will help. If only to see these retards who are your friends. Just let me get my Zanpakutou.

Name: Ryo (Refreshing) Soyokaze (Breeze)

Birth date: 20th February

Affiliation: Soul Society Gotei 13

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Ryo’s hair is green with a blue tint at the roots.
Hair Style: Short spiky
Eye Colour: Sea Foam blue
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 80kg
Description: Ryo wears a standard Shinigami costume, the only difference being that it has to blue tassels on either sleeve.

Personality: Ryo has a tendancy towards lazing about, He likes to spend much of his time playing a Shamisen. He dislikes being stressed.
History: Ryo rose to the Captaincy of the 11th squad through his unmatched skill in all forms of martial arts. Even Captain-Commander Yamamoto lost in a one-on-one match with Ryo. No one to this day has been able to match his skill with a sword.

Battle Data:
Offense: 100
Defence: 100
Agility (Shunpo): 100
Kido: 50
Intelligence: 100
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 100

Total: 550

Zanpakuto

Name: Fushō Pawā (Unrevealed Power)
Release command: Funsai no Ninshiki (shatter Perceptions)
Bankai name: Shizen No Naka De Akiraka Ni Sa Rete I Nai Dengen (Unrevealed Power Within Nature)

Appearance: In its sealed state it’s a simple Bokken. No Hilt with white wrapping around the hilt. Once it enters its released state the blade grows longer and a hilt develops, it looks like a willow wrapping itself around the blade.

Shikai abilities:
Ability 1: Neichāzureiji (Natures Rage). I draw Reiatsu form the air and surrounding environment by holding the Zanpakuto on my shoulder with the blade going over behind me and the hilt facing forward. The reiatsu gathers at the pommel of my sword until it is full at which point I swing the sword creating a blast of reiatsu not to dissimilar to Getsuga Tenshou.
Ability 2: Guranitto kabe (Granite Wall). This causes me to go into a petrified state; I cannot move or react for a minute. But in return for this i gain an extremely effective defence. I take a small amount of damage as it would be like trying to cut through Seki Seki.

Bankai Appearance: After entering Bankai the Bokken splits in 2, Creating two distinctly different blades. One retains all the aspects of the Shikai appearance and remains wooden. The other becomes the colour of granite and the hilt changes to look like a block of stone. The wooden sword I call U~irō (Willow), the stone is Kakōgan (Granite). I use U~irō for attack and Kakōgan for defence.
Bankai Abilities:
Ability 1: Ki no Ikari (Wrath Of The Trees). A single great Willow appears behind me and wraps my opponent (Only if able to grasp them) in its limbs. After they have been wrapped an angry howl can be heard from the Willow and the limbs tighten crushing my opponent, more often than not, to death.
Ability 2: Bōei-Seki no (Defence of the Stone). A great stone mound appears around me. This protects me from almost every attack. After a minute it disappears and I’m left wide open for attack for 30 seconds. I only use this in the direst situations.

This is what he looks like. I know weird time to add a new character. But Hideyoshi and Wukong are 2 sides of the same coin so to speak.
Yay for random stupidity!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha! I like how you used Amaya, Bleacher, to try and boast the potential for your "fusion" zanpakutos. You have no idea the abilities they have. If you only knew. Interesting post, though. It's very grandiose.
monkey
I like them tbh. Pretty pretty swords. Made for Killing. Lol but yeah when I first read it I was like wtf.
laugh
(outside the shiba house)

???: (Green eyes staring at the structure. The figure walks forward and walks through the walls and lays eyes on Kaoru. Two guards see the figure. Suddenly the figure appears behind them and impales them through their hearts with its bare hands). Wake up, girl. It's time we depart this shack. (walks over and the figure's black finger slides across the binding spells and breaks them one by one. Kaoru stands up and the figure waves its hand in front of her face and she is consumed by shadows, which sink into the ground. The figure walks into the shadows and crosses between rooms. Each time entering a new room, killing guards). I since she's near. (walks through a wall and sees Amaya, but hears Ryu down the hall). Such an naive boy. (destroys the binding spells and waves his hand in front of Amaya consuming her in shadows. She dissapears along with Kaoru). ...this place is such an eye sore. Cast your shadow... Yamayana... Yarayishii. (suddenly the entire compound explodes among the shadowy mist...leavint he house in absolute ruins. The shadowy figure dissapears within the explosion).
(Ryu is able to burst through the rubble and searches for his friends.)

Ryu: Kūkaku, Ganju are you guys there?! Leyno! (He tries to sense Senna but can't find her) SENNA!!!

(Suddenly Kūkaku and Ganju burst through the rubble. Ryu rushes over to them.)

Ryu: Are you two okay?

Kūkaku: I'll be fine. What about your friends?

Ryu: I can't find them.

Kūkaku: You and I will search for them. Ganju, you search for Ryu's prisoners.

Ganju: Got it. (He goes off to search.)

Ryu: Let's get to it!

(Kūkaku and Ryu uncover most of the rubble around them and are able to find Leyno.)

Ryu: You okay Leyno?

Leyno: Yeah, I'm alright. I was going to go and find Senna when the building collapsed.

Kūkaku: We're searching for her right now.

(They are suddenly interrupted by Ganju.)

Ganju: I looked all over for your prisoners, but it looks like someone came and took them.

Ryu: I should have anticipated this!

(Ryu is interrupted by the sound of moans coming from ten feet from him. He runs over and pulls away some debris, to find Senna just waking up from being knocked out. He sits her up and holds her up.)

Ryu: You okay? (He sees her clutching her left arm) What happened?

Senna: A piece of wood that was coming down sliced my arm. I just put my hand on it keep it from bleeding out.

(In his mind) Ryu: Her left arm.....Is it because of our connection or is it just a coincidence?

Senna: Are you okay, Ryu? And what happened?

(Trying to reassure her) Ryu: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a couple of bruises. As for what happened, I can only guess that Sekhmet sent someone to retrieve Kaoru and Amaya.....By the way, has anyone seen Blaze, Wukong, or Hideyoshi?

Senna: Wukong and Hideyoshi left about an hour ago. As for Blaze, I don't know where he is.

Ganju: Oh yeah, I found him under some rubble while I was searching for Amaya and Kaoru. He's just catching his breath. (He sees Senna's cut) Here are some bandages for that cut.

(Ryu takes the bandages and wraps Senna's left arm.

(He stands both himself and Senna up) Ryu: We are going into the Seireitei. Leyno, Blaze, and Senna, you guys will go to the Squad 13 barracks. I am going to go and see Captain-Commander Yamamoto.

(He walks over) Blaze: Is that such a good idea? He's probably pretty busy.

Ryu: I am just going to give him a report of what has happened.

Leyno: Also, how can we enter the Squad 13 barracks? They won't just let us in.

Senna: I know Captain Ukitake. He will take us in.

Ryu: Alright, it's settled then.....Oh, I almost forgot! Kūkaku would you please tell Wukong and Hideyoshi to go to the Squad 13 barracks when they return?

Kūkaku: Sure, no problem.

Ryu: Thanks, and I'm sorry for what happened to your home.

Kūkaku: Don't worry about it. I was wanting to move again anyway.....It was good seeing you again, Ryu. (She puts a hand on his shoulder) And try to be careful. Sekhmet and Lahash are no pushovers.

Ryu: I will. (He turns to Ganju) Hopefully, I'll come back from all of this and will show you how much I have grown in battle, Ganju.

Ganju: Don't worry about it. If ya come back from it, that'll prove how much stronger that you have gotten.

Senna: We need to get going, Ryu.

Ryu: Right. Goodbye and thanks again. (They disappear to the Seireitei)

----------------------------------
Squad 13 Barracks

Guard: Who's there?

Senna: My name is Senna Misame. My friends and I would like to speak with Captain Ukitake.

Guard: I am sorry but no one can see him right now.

(Suddenly Kiyone Kotetsu shows up behind the guard.)

Kiyone: What's going on here?

Guard: These people were trying to get in to see the Captain.

(She instantly recognizes Senna) Kiyone: Let them in. They won't hurt anything.

Guard: Yes ma'am.

(They enter the barracks and walk with Kiyone.)

Kiyone: It's a good thing that I showed up, Senna. If I hadn't you would not have been able to enter. The high alert has made all of the Captains a bit jumpy.

Senna: I can imagine. I need to speak with Captain Ukitake, Kiyone. It's important.

Kiyone: Okay.

(Kiyone takes them to Captain Ukitake. He greets them and is told everything that has happened by Senna.)

Ukitake: So you were able to get temporary aid from the Shibas. I am surprised you were able to get through their front door.

Blaze: That was thanks to Ryu. He apparently had known the Shibas prior to this.

Ukitake: Anyway, where is Ryu now?

Senna: He has gone to the Squad 1 barracks to give Captain-Commander Yamamoto a report. He is going to come back here afterwards.

Ukitake: I will tell the guards to let him through when he returns.

Senna: Thank you.

----------------------------------
Squad 1 Barracks

Guard: Who are you?

Ryu: I am the leader of the renegade students, Ryu Shikiro. I am here to give a report to Captain-Commander Yamamoto.

(Chōjirō Sasakibe, the Lieutenant of Squad 1, approaches Ryu.)

Chōjirō: And why should we allow a renegade to enter?

Ryu: Because I am going to help you fight Sekhmet and Lahash.

Chōjirō: I don't think that children could help us to fight warriors like Sekhmet and Lahash.

Ryu: Listen, Lieutenant. Every second that I waste talking to you is another second that Sekhmet and Lahash have in order to get to their goals. Now take me to the Captain-Commander or I will start making a path to him myself.

Chōjirō: Let him through. The Seireitei is in enough chaos as it is. (The guard lets Ryu through.) I will take you to the Captain-Commander.

(They arrive at the Captain-Commander's office. Chōjirō opens the door for Ryu and allows him to enter.)

Yamamoto: What is the meaning of this?! Why have you come here, Ryu Shikiro?

Ryu: I have come to give you a report, Captain-Commander. (He gives the Captain-Commander his report, being careful not to skip on the details.) I have also come to offer the assistance of both myself and my comrades in the Seireitei's fight with Sekhmet and Lahash.

Yamamoto: I am surprised by the report, and I will grant your wish to assist us. I will place you in the care of Captain Ukitake for the time being.

Ryu: Thank you, Captain-Commander. (He shunpos to the Squad 13 barracks.)
over a year ago ouchi said…
To takeshi tsurugi: you said ryo have defeat yamamoto on a one on one??!! that's insane.. if thats the case, then i'll go all out too.. i dont want to use the zanpakuto abilities of my shinigami but as i see it, all of you are going overpowered.. Just a comment..
(Ryu arrives at the Squad 13 gates. To his surpise, he is warmly greeted and allowed entry. He is then taken to see Captain Ukitake about what is going to happen.)

Ukitake: Ah Ryu, I see that you have finally arrived. Please sit down.

Ryu: Thank you, Captain Ukitake. (He takes a seat) I assume that you have already received word from Captain-Commander Yamamoto about what my companions and I will be doing.

Ukitake: Yes, I have been made aware. I have already set up living arrangements for you and your friends.....There is something else that I wish to discuss with you.

Ryu: What is it?

Ukitake: Your hollow powers; are you able to control them now?

Ryu: Yes, I am. I think that I will finally be able to what needs to be done.

Ukitake: Well, I am glad that you are doing fine. I am even more glad to see that Senna is back to her old self. She seems to be really happy.

(He looks outside and sees Senna talking to Kiyone) Ryu: Yeah, she really is happy.....It took me two months to get into position to save her and I still couldn't pull it off.

Ukitake: But she's back. Isn't that good enough for you?

Ryu: I am not complaining about the fact that she is back. I am just curious as to why Sekhmet would release her.

(He looks at Ryu's face) Ukitake: You look exhausted. You should go and lie down before you pass out.

Ryu: I will, but first I need to go and talk with Senna. Thanks again, Captain.

(Ryu walks out of the room and down the small staircase where he saw Senna and Kiyone earlier.)

Ryu: Hey there Senna. How are you doing?

Senna: I'm doing fine. (She introduces Kiyone to Ryu and Ryu to Kiyone.)

Ryu: Kiyone, can I borrow Senna for a moment.

Kiyone: Sure. I'll talk with you later Senna. (She walks away)

Senna: What is it Ryu?

Ryu: Now that we have a little bit of time to relax, I thought that we could talk some?

Senna: About what?

Ryu: I have been wondering this for a while.....After all of this is over with Sekhmet and Lahash, I was wondering if you would want to leave the Seireitei with me and go to the world of the living.

Senna: Really? Why would you want me to be with you?

Ryu: When I told you that I love you, I meant it. You've been with me since day one, Senna. You are one of the kindest people that I have ever met. You were the first person to be nice to me, and I have never forgotten that. That's why I want you to leave with me after the final battle.

Senna: ...Of course I'll go with you. But I would much prefer to talk about it after we have beaten them. You never know what'll happen. (She smiles and is pulled into a hug by Ryu.)

Ryu: I don't have any problems with waiting, Senna...I am going to go and lie down for a while. I will definitely talk with you later. (He places a small kiss on her forehead and shunpos to his quarters.)

(She turns a little red and thinks) Senna: I love you too, Ryu, and I can't wait to leave the Seireitei with you..
over a year ago jlazlo said…
As Ryu enters his room he stumbles on a boy changing in the room, the boy was putting on a shirt. Ryu caught a glimpse of a big scar on his back.

Ryu: Sorry i didn't mean to...'wow, he must of been badly hurt somewhere, poor kid.

???: its okay. 'the boy turns around and Ryu becomes on the defense'

Ryu: 'pushes him against the wall' What are you doing here Ace?!

Ace looks at him with his misty gray eyes: Well i was changing and was bout to leave till you attacked me.

Ryu: LIES! are you trying to sabotage us?

Senna, and captain Ukitake come rushing in.

Senna: what is happening?- ACE!?

Ukitake: Ryu what are you doing??

Ryu doesnt take his eyes off Ace: 'eyes redish' ACE is the one we should be worrying bout, he is evil! he is probably here to trick us again.

Ace: pfft.

Ukitake: Ryu, put him down now. You wouldn't wanna be caught murdering a royal member would you?

Ryu: ROYAL??

Senna: Ryu, if Captain says its okay, let him go.

Ryu reluctantly lets go.

Senna: Captain why is ACE here?

Ace: harsh.

Captain walks between senna, ryu, and Ace: Ace is here cause he asked to be.

Ryu: why would you?? 'fists clenching' He betrayed us!!

Catpain: one, 'looks to ace' can i explain your story? 'ace nods' Ace isnt that close with his abusive half as of now, so i offered him to stay here anytime he wants. Secondly-

Ace: who said i betrayed anyone? I was just following the rules.

Ryu: WHAT! are you serious, dont play innocent!!!

Ace: its true-

Ryu: you told the captains to kill us from entering-

Ace: yea, cuz you came to kill Sekhmet, and as a principle that reflects bad upon me. I did what was right.

Senna: i cant believe this bullshi-

Ukitake: Quiet, he is right. Lets just stop arguing and get over with it.

Senna and Ryu stop arguing with Ace.

(thoughts) Ryu: ughhh, i hate him
(thoughts) senna: me too

Ace: Well thank you for letting me stay for now, i'll be taking my leave now. 'Ukitake nods, and Ace vanishes'

Ukitake: sorry guys he was found innocent in front of Commander's eyes since he didn't commit no serious crime. He followed the rules, even if it was against the wrong team. I can't do anything bout it.

Ryu: That sucks, im going to sleep 'Ryu stomps to another room'

Senna: 'sighs' I guess ill go too.

She leaves also.

Ukitake: Only if they knew how complicated it is with these rules.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
sorry i just thought that i should post something even if it seems minor.

To Ouchi. yes i get what your getting at. But Ryo aint exactly much of a fighter any more. I mean he could but hes like Yamamoto he will only fight the most powerfull opponents. And even then he will leave people like Sekhemet to Ryu. yeah I know hes OP but he is the Kenpachi of Yamamoto's generation. So hopefully that speaks for its self.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Hideyoshi, Wukong and Ryo arrive at the Shiba commpound to find it in ruins.

Wukong: What happened here!?!?!

Ryo: Looks like the enemy came and took your friends... There was only one of them.

Hideyoshi: You can tell that by just looking at the building?

Ryo: You cant? I thought you two were supposed to be protective spirits... You two really suck at your jobs.

Wukong: Hideyoshi..... Can I Kill Him?

Hideyoshi: No we kinda need him.

At this Kūkaku appears as if from nowhere.

Kūkaku: Ahhhh so you've come back. Your friends told me to tell you to go to 13th squads barracks.

Wukong: Thank you Kūkaku.

Kūkaku: No problem kid. Look after Ryu for us.

Ryo: I like the sound of this fight already.

Ryo, Wukong and Hideyoshi shunpo off in the direction of the Seireitei.

Ryo, Hideyoshi and Wukong appear outside the Squad 13 barracks.

Wukong: Hello! Any one there!!!

Guard 1: Look more kids.

Guard 2: Ones an adult you nimrod. Let them in. There probably with those other ones.

Hideyoshi: That was quick.

Wukong, Hideyoshi and Ryo enter the barracks and are almost instantly accosted by Senna.

Senna: Where were you two, oh hello, I mean seriously we get practically blown up and you two are off galavanting around, sorry for this, WE COULD HAVE DIED!

Hideyoshi: Well if she actually let us speak she would hear us introduce Ryo who we brought here to give Ryu and edge in stratigie and OPed allies. But if you dont want to hear it then okae.

Wukong: Nice....

Senna: What? He just looks like a bum. No offence.

Ryo: None taken. I was a Bum. And a Captain, and something else i cant remember for the life of me. I am Ryo Soyokaze, former captain of the 11th squad, former Kenpachi, and lover of sleep. Nice to meat you.
Senna: Did you just say that you are the former KENPACHI?!

Ryo: Yeah, looking at me it is hard to believe it.

(To herself) Senna: You can say that again.

Hideyoshi: Where's Ryu? We want him to meet Ryo.

Senna: He's been asleep for a while. He was extremely exhausted.

Wukong: That's not surprising. He's been fighting for two months straight without rest.

Hideyoshi: Not only that, he was under a great deal of mental stress as well.

Ryo: Sounds like this guy is quite the fighter. I wouldn't mind sparring with him.

Wukong: Don't worry about that right now, Ryo. We are just going to let him rest and rebuild his strength.

(He walks up) Leyno: I can see that you guys are back and that you brought a friend. (Leyno and Ryo introduce themselves to each other.) Sorry that Ryu isn't awake to meet you. After what happened at the Shibas' house, Ryu was barely able to stand, though he hid it fairly well. I don't think that he expected to be found so soon.

Ryo: What's up with this guy anyway. Fighting Sekhmet and then fighting Lahash, this kid has gotta be a little out there.

(Hideyoshi gives Ryo as quick of a s synopsis as possible of what has happened with Ryu.)

Ryo: Talk about being put through hell!

(They all chat for about five hours. During the course of the five hours, Ryu was in a very deep sleep. The whole time, he was dreaming of defeating Lahash and Sekhmet, and then he could leave with Senna. He woke up and put the top of his shinigami uniform back on. He notes the scars from his fight with Sekhmet.)

Ryu: I can't get caught off guard like that again. I know that she is strong but I don't feel that I have a choice. I've gotta fight her and defeat her. Lahash is a different story. That guy scares me altogether. But I can't worry about that now. (He buttons up his shirt and walks out of his quarters, only after grabbing his sword.)

(Ryu wanders around the barracks for a while until he finds Senna and Leyno.)

Ryu: Hey guys. (He notices Wukong and Hideyoshi) It's about time you two joined the party. Who this? (He glares at Ryo)

Wukong: His name is Ryo Soyokaze. He is the former Captain of Squad 11 and the former Kenpachi.

Ryu: You sure could've fooled me. This guy looks like a bum.....no offense.

Ryo: None taken. I've heard good things about you, kid, so I decided to help you out. You'll need as much help as you can get in fighting Lahash and Sekhmet.

Ryu: Thanks for the support. Any help offered is appreciated. (He looks over at Senna and sees that her arm is still wrapped up) How's that arm of your doing.

Senna: It's doing well. I checked the cut a little while ago and it looked fine.

Leyno: That's good. At least it won't get infected.

Ryu: You took the words right out of my mouth. (Suddenly an alarm goes off) I guess its time to go to work!
Where did the idea for fusion shikai come from?
(In the 11th Squad Barracks..)

Ryouji is sleeping in a tree when suddenly an alarm sounded that cause him to be shocked and fell from it..

Guard1: Whoa!! Who are you?! Were you there sleeping all the time??

Ryouji: What was that alarm all about?? Ive been trying to get a sleep.. Looking over them are not easy you know, i also need to take a rest sometimes..

Guard1: Them? Who you were talking about? The visitors of captain ukitake?

Guard2: Hey they sounded the alarm we must prepare now!

Guard1 looking at the other Guard..

Ryouji: Well, time to go..

Guard1: Im sorry, it was just this guy is...

When he looked back to ryouji, it was gone..

Guard1: Hey he's gone!

Guard2: Are you nuts?? Nevermind that! Lets go!

I cant jump in to the story so i made a minor scene.. I'll just wait for the right time..
To answer your question Onix, I actually got it from the Mind Joining bakudo that Ryu and Senna use. I figured that if it could join their minds, it would also join their personalities. Since a person's zanpakuto is a reflection of their personality, it could be possible for people that have joined their minds to combine (or fuse) their zanpakuto.
Ok, just needed an explaination.
(back in 4th squad barracks)
Karuroso:i should speed up the healing(karuroso trys to heal himself but only heals a bruise)better than nothing(a 4th squad member comes in and heals some of the injuries)thanks

4th squad member:you welcome
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
random and minor but this time not stupid
laugh
'An intense reiatsu is felt across the Soul Society as a large man walks around two dead shinigami'

???: Such weaklings shouldn't guard the soul society. They didn't even wield powerful zanpakutos. Thats a shame....

'Around 15 shinigami suddenly appear around him'

Shinigami: Stop! You are surrounded! Put your zanpakuto down!

???: You do not seem very powerful either. You do not have any right to speak to me like that.

Shinigami: Shut up! Arrest him! Use any force necessary!

'They all charge at him, and he takes his zanpakuto( A large shield which resembles a turtle) and spins around, the sharpened edge pff it slicing through them'

'He looks at the lead shinigami, who is trembling in fear'???: Are you ready to die?

Shinigami: You will never win!

???: You shinigami are all the same.

'He shunpos in front of him and grabs him'

???: Too proud for their own good.

'He hurls them in to a mountain, and it crashes over him'

--------------------
'Leyno suddenly straightens up and gasps'

Ryu: leyno?! What is it!?

Leyno: Hes here! Hes not supposed to arrive for at least another week!

Senna: Who!?

Leyno: Hes the one I was trying to tell Yamamoto about! The Prowler!

Ryu: Prowler?

Leyno: The hunter! He searches for strong zanpakuto!

Senna: So hes a traitor of the Soul Society?

leyno: Not really, he just is searching for the zanpakuto, he has no problem with Soul Society, but it will all be in danger while he looks.

Ryu: So how can we stop him?

Leyno: I don't know. No one ever has beaten him.

Ryu: I can feel his reiatsu... Its so dark!

Leyno: Now everyone is in danger...

Lol I felt like adding him. Enjoy
Senna: I've never felt a reiatsu like this. Sekhmet's reiatsu may be strong, but it isn't dark like this!

Ryu: I have sensed something like it before. I almost feels like Guzobacai, but it isn't quite as strong.

Leyno: You mean you've fought someone stronger than this?!

Ryu: I fought him twice and lost both times. And I am not sure that I would have a better chance at this guy.

Wukong: Ryu is right. It feels so much like a hollow's reiatsu. But something about it doesn't fit a hollow.

Hideyoshi: I don't think that it would fit a Vizard either.

Ryo: With this kind of power, this Prowler might put up a decent fight.

Ryu: We'll go see Captain Ukitake and then deploy. Got it?

(They all say yes and they shunpo to Captain Ukitake's office.)

Ryu: Captain Ukitake, are you in here?! (He looks around and sees a hand coming from behind Ukitake's desk. He runs over to see the Captain heavily coughing up blood.) Captain Ukitake!

Senna: It must be his sickness. The heavy reiatsu must have triggered a reaction.

Ryu: Wukong, get Captain Unohona over here now!

Wukong: Right. (He shunpos away)

Ryu: In the meantime, I will try to do what I can.

(Ryu puts his hand over Ukitake's chest but it is grabbed by Senna.)

Senna: What are you doing? You don't know any healing kido!

Ryu: It's not a kido, it's a hollow technique. (He puts his hand back on Ukitake's chest) Curar!

(A red light surrounds Ryu's hand and penetrates Ukitake's body. He ceases coughing up blood.)

Hideyoshi: What is that?

Ryu: Like I said, it's a hollow technique. It won't cure his disease, but it will at least relieve him of some of the pain.

(Wukong arrives with Unohana and Isane. Kiyone and Sentarō arrive as well.)

Unohana: You can stop now, Ryu. (She approaches Ukitake and examines him) This was actually milder than it could have been. He will need to rest for a while.

Kiyone: But who will lead Squad 13 while he is resting?

Sentarō: It's obvious, I will.

Kiyone: Like Hell, the Captain trusts me more than he ever has you!

(She interrupts in her stern voice) Unohana: You should not fight while he is resting.

(Terrified) Kiyone/Sentarō: Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am. (They back off)

Isane: But Kiyone does have a point, Captain. Who should be the interim Captain while Ukitake is down?

Unohana: I will present the question to the Commander immediately. Ryu, you and your comrades should help the 3rd seat keep the squad under control.

Ryu: Yes, ma'am.

(Unohana and Isane disappear, leaving Ryu with Captain Ukitake.)

Senna: What are we going to do now?

Ryu: That part is easy. Leyno, Ryo, and I will go and take care of the Prowler, while the rest of you stay here to help out Kiyone and Sentarō.

Hideyoshi: Alright. Just call us if you need any help.

Ryu: Hopefully, we won't need to.

(Leyno and Ryo walk outside and shunpo away to Prowler's location. Ryu walks out and, as soon as he prepares to shunpo away, Senna rushes outside and grabs him by the arm.)

(He turns around) Ryu: What is it, Senna?

(She looks up at him) Senna: Just come back. That's all I want.

(He smiles and puts his arms around her) Ryu: Don't you worry, Senna. I'm not as weak as I was before. I promise to come back to you. I know that you are strong, you are stronger than me. So just wait on me and I promise everything will be okay.

(Ryu kisses her and shunpos away.)
(in 4th squad barracks)
Karuroso(inner world):hey its been a while but lets have a chat

Sumizomeaisu:ok but first why didnt you use bankai

Karuroso:i didnt anticipate them to be that powerful so i thought i didnt need to and against Dumah i still wont have a chance even in bankai

Sumizomeaisu:true but what about that Kazegami person

Karuroso:just ignore it i wouldnt have been able to beat her cause Dumah came so it wouldnt matter you cant change the past

Sumizomeaisu:true

Karuroso(in the real world):i guess i can use my ice to stop some of the posion off(uses his ice to freeze the some of the infection and kill it)
--------------------------------------
if you are asking why im posting alot well its because i want karuroso back in action but it wont be into about 3 or 4 of my post later(i might add a new character)
big smile
New character

Name:Yokoshimo

Haircolor:dark brown

Eyecolor:brown

Personilty:he likes to mess around with who is fighting,he likes to play soccer(current soccer not japanese soccer),he hates being bored doing whatever it takes to not be bored,

History:He is Karuroso's big brother ,he ran away from his family but he Karuroso are close as brothers,he is a child prodigy having bankai at an age of 6 beating his younger brother who had bankai at the age of 9

Abilities:is one of the fastest shinigami,he is a master hand-to-hand combantant,he is a master swords man,he can do kido up to level 88 for hado,and 90 for bakudo(without incantation),he has a bright spiritual pressure making most around him happy

Zanpakto appearance:it is a kantana with a guard that has 10 point star pointing upward,a red with white hilt

Shikai appearance:the same execpt it has white flames around

Bankai appearance:the same as shikai but now it also black flames along with the white flames

Shikai:Kyuutenhisaki(heavens flames)
the sword is made of white fire but in the middle there is the blade ,it can almost burn anything, it can also cause explosions but uses some rietsu if used to explode,doesnt have to say the names so that he can unleash with full power

Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames)- most of the flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponents, it’s the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, it travels medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto, it can only make 5 flame blades at a time

Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave)-I strike the ground and a row of flames appear damaging anyone in its path, it has a range of 20 meters,its as wide as omadea,the flames stay there for 40 seconds before returning to the zanpakto, it travels fast being an automatic attack

Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)-this forms a cirle of flames around the user and burst upwards not letting him or the opponent attack(this attack is counted as defensive and not offensive, covers a 3 feet radius,lasts for 50 seconds,it is medium-fast,doesnt cover over and under in the space where i am

Bankai:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(heavens and hells flames)
the blade gets a mix of white and black flames,it can almost burn anything,it can cause explosions,the blade stays in the middle,doesnt have to say names for the full power

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two flames cross over each other and blue flames come out and shoot forward(blue fire or flames are the hottest type),it is slow-medium, it covers a radius of 2 feet(the burst is in circle shape),it travels 10 meters than stops(gets weaker the longer it travels)

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explodi­ng rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic,if the opponent has a higher spiritual presssure the attack doesnt affect them at all
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-
???:hey looks like you got beat up badly

Karuroso:is that you Yokoshimo

Yokoshimo:yea ill help heal you(he uses healing kido and heals his brother up a lot but Karuroso still has to rest until he has fully recovered)
-----------------------------------------
he isnt as OP as Karuroso but in terms of power Yokoshimo is stronger(at least i think so)
Whoa, whoa, Goku. That is the longest word I have ever seen. It almost trumps antiestablishmententarianism.
yea but which ability cause i think it is
Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki you are talking about
before you can even use that ability, your already dead because of the long name.. No shinigami will waste the opportunity to kill you.. Its stupidity if they do that..
i dont have to say the names to unleash them with full power
then its beyond OP.. every shinigami says the name of their abilities before it activates, even yamamoto, he says first the name of the ability before it activates..
ouchi-at least be happy i have the range,size,strength,of my zanpakto
and i dont care if its OP i watch dbz so bleacher might understand but i get my OP ideas from them and be happy i didnt make a goku zanpakto cause if i did i would have won instanly
(En route to Prowler)

Ryo: Ryu, is it true that you fought someone like this before?

Ryu: I said that I did, didn't I? Why do you ask?

Ryo: How hard were you beaten?

Ryu: I'll put it this way. The only person that has beaten me down as bad was Sekhmet, and I've got plenty of scars from that fight.

Leyno: We need to be focused before we go to fight Prowler. If we get distracted, it will cost us our lives.

Ryo: Alright, alright. Don't get so worked up. I'm just excited because I haven't fought in a long time.

???: Hey, wait up!

(They all stop and look down.)

Ryu: Ryouji, Glad to see that you made it back alright.

Ryouji: Same here. Don't tell me, you're going in the direction of that dark reiatsu, aren't you?

Leyno: That's right. Are going to come with us?

Ryouji: Someone has got to make sure that Ryu doesn't lose control.

(With Ryouji in tow, Ryu, Leyno, and Ryo head for Prowler's location.)

-------------------------------
Squad 13 Barracks

(Wukong and Hideyoshi have helped get Ukitake to his room. They make him as comfortable as possible and then go about maintaining control in the barracks. Kiyone and Sentarō assign the members of the squad to different teams that are to perform tasks, such as building repair and supply transportation. Senna uses Bakudo 77, Tenteikūra, to transmit the messages Kiyona and Sentarō need to give to the different teams. Wukong and Hideyoshi help any of the injured to the Squad 4 Barracks for treatment.)

(Having gotten lost in the Squad 13 Barracks he comes up to offer help) Blaze: Is there anything that I can do to help out?

Kiyone: We need someone to lead a guard team to check the perimeter of the barracks. You can take care of that.

Blaze: Got it. (He meets up with the guard team and sets about his job.)

(After an hour, Squad 13 is back in stable condition and await the recovery of Captain Ukitake, as well as any news of Ryu and his attack team.)
Wait, so he should be happy that you didn't use an overpowered zanpakuto that could destroy the world instantly, and that you only made a different OP zanpakuto that uses an automatic ability that doesn't even need the name. Two things I see wrong with that, one, if you say it doesn't even need the name to unleash it at full power, why did you even give it a name, and two, if its automatic, then giving them the size, range, and strength is somewhat useless, because you don't even have to say it, which would usually give people a warning. In this case it just happens.
well first of all that would be a response in the anime but in the forum thanks to people being able to post i still have to say the name and i set a rule for myself and that is that the enemy must dodge and attack me at least twice and size,range,and strength does matter so that its not OP and my zanpakto isnt OP its my character thats OP and another thing goku at his current level right now can destroy a galaxy instantly,at SSJ2 a universe,SSJ3 the universe and dimensions
You had just said that you didn't need to say it to use it, and I'm not quite sure how your rule has to do with this.