Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1155

over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Prowler appears back at the battlefield'

Prowler: Where did it go? I know its here....

'Prowler continues to walk around until he finds Senna's broken zanpakuto on the ground'

Prowler: Oh, perfect! They left one here. It even looks like its still usable!

'Prowler pulls a silver jar out of his pocket, and places it in front of Senna's zanpakuto. He releases some reiatsu, and the jar begins sucking things in. After a few seconds, a shimmering substance is seen transferring from the zanpakuto to the jar'

Prowler: And it still has some energy left! This is perfect....

'Prowler shunpos away'

-------------------------------
'Tashigi, Uragon, and Yuri all shunpo after Ace'

Yuri: How the hell does he move so fast!?

Tashigi: Hes a principal, like me, so its only natural that he should be fast, but we're getting closer. I'm starting to feel his reiatsu more clearly.

'In a few minutes, Ace's shape can be seen shunpoing around, and Tashigi raises his hand'

Tashigi: Gaki Rekko!

'A green circle of reiatsu appears in front of him, and green rods of energy come shooting out of the center of the circle. Ace looks behind him, and tries to dodge it, but part of it still hits his leg, preventing him from shunpoing away'

Tashigi: I finally found you Ace. Lets finish what we started last time.

Ace: If thats how its gonna be, fine.

Bring it on Jlazlo
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Ryu: ...you don't know anything?

Urahara: I'm sorry, Ryu. I know nothing of bringing lost spirits back from the dead. Once they pass into death they are gathered and kept.

Ryu: Kept? (a dark presence is felt breezing by Ryu and his eyes widen and he shunpos quickly from the room).

Urahara: ...what was that? ...it wasn't good whatever it was.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

(outside the barracks, Ryu follows the agile presence when suddenly he doesn't sense it any longer).

Ryu: I know it's you, wiseman. I can sense your filth anywhere.

Wiseman: (begins to materialize as he descends toward Ryu) When you greet me with such phrases, it truly compels me to provide assistance (he ends his sentence with a sinsiter and raspy laugh).

Ryu: I don't need your assistance.

Wiseman: Oh, I am aware you have to keep appearances, which requires you to avoid company like myself. However, I believe you do desire assisstance. You would rather it be in the form of a heroic figure, correct?

Ryu: You're the farthest thing from heroic, Wiseman. That is why you should just leave or i'll end you.

Wiseman: Your threats are so trite, Ryu. You must expand your mind and realize the terrible position you're in. Senna has passed, you have no useful suggestions, and no one to help you find them. Therefore, you need all the help you can find.

Ryu: (he looks down and clenches his fist. He suddenly charges at the wiseman, but smashes into a barrier surrounding the wiseman) ...a barrier.

Wiseman: You're laughably predictable, Ryu. (his hand extends through the barrier and grabs Ryu by the throat and throwing him to the ground). Let me be quite concise, Ryu. I don't need to help you, but I am choosing to. Get too ahead of yourself and you'll follow Senna.

Ryu: You work for Sekhmet, why would you help me? After all, Azriel is who killed her and he's dead, too. Sekhmet should be furious.

Wiseman: Sekhmet doesn't allow such trivial matters to bother her.

Ryu: But...Azriel was her most prized...

Wiseman: Ryu, you have such a narrow perspective of all the events that have developed. Most importantly, I am not devout to Sekhmet. I do not exclusively provide my services. Rather, I provide to those who offer a substantial incentive.

Ryu: You're disgusting...I don't have time for this crap. I need to save Senna!!!!!!!!

Wiseman: Exactly. I can help you with that matter.

Ryu: (he jumps up) HOW?! TELL ME!!

Wiseman: Death is such a fickle process, Ryu. When a soul passes beyond life through the gate there is a prodcedure that must take place before a soul is laid to rest. Souls are harvested, pooled, and distributed properly. By no means is it arbitrary, Ryu. From the moment she passed on, she is being engaged by mysterious forces that will judge her place in the after life. She will be deemed worthy of a higher place or...

Ryu: ...I understand.

Wiseman: Legend proclaims the process takes about four days our time; therefore you must discover a path that will lead you to the pooling of souls. Once you find your way there, you will be required to find her and then provide a substantial sacrifice. The spirits of the beyond will not simply allow you to carry souls from their care. No one knows what the sacrifice entails nor if it truly exists. It could simply be a legend and the spirits kill you upon trespassing. That is a truth you will have to discover on your own. You have a short period of time to recollect her soul, though.

Ryu: ...this sounds dangerous and unaccomplishable.

Wiseman: (he floats toward Ryu) I'll admit, even I wouldn't dare quarrel with the after life. The entire experience will likely kill you, Ryu. Legend has it that those who succumb to the overwhelming pressure of the after gate will, too, become a victim of death. Just being down their wages war upon your own soul.

Ryu: What do you mean?

Wiseman: ...there has been scripture speaking of such an experience. Those who ventured to the beyond could not handle the tremendous force it bears on their soul and their soul was absorbed from their body.

Ryu: What?! (he looks down) So...even if I go there, it is possible I could have my soul taken, too?

Wiseman: It's a large possibility, Ryu. Life is full of tough choices (laughs). Of course, I am not even prescient enough to know how you could surface answers for getting there.

Ryu: What?! You're joking?

Wiseman: I'm afraid not, Ryu. I don't have the knowledge nor resources to enable to pass though the after gate to reconvene with your long lost love. However, there maybe someone, or two, who can provide more adequate assitance.

Ryu: ...don't tell me.

Wiseman: Sekhmet and Lahash are quite versed in dark arts and arcane spells. It would be quite possible for them to forge a path for you. It would be wise to seek their knowledge on the matter.

Ryu: ...they won't help me.

Wiseman: True, very true. Lahash, especially, will kill you upon contact. I would beware Lahash and his disciples. They are nothing like Sekhmet and her angels...I mean, royal court.

Ryu: angels?!

Wiseman: I've spoke enough for now, Ryu. However, Ryu, finding Lahash will be more difficult than Sekhmet. You cannot pass through his gate. Just hope that Sekhmet doesn't do the same...

Ryu: WHat? are you talking about? Sekhmet with a gate? Who are angels?

Wiseman: (laughs and begins to fade) Oh, and it may be helpful to check upon Senna's body. It appears it's missing...(fades away).

Ryu: SENNA IS MISSING!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(He immediately shunpos to Senna's room in the Squad 13 barracks and finds that it is missing.)

Ryu: Who did this? Who entered this room?!

(He shunpos outside of the room and knocks down a couple of shinigami standing guard there.)

Ryu: KIYONE!!!

(She immediately appears) Kiyone: Ryu, what is it?!

(Ryu grabs her by her throat and slams her hard into a wall.)

Ryu: I told what would happen if anyone went into Senna's room!

(Wukong and Leyno appear behind him.)

Wukong: Ryu, stop or you'll wind up killing her!

Ryu: That's the plan!

Leyno: Do you want to be responsible for the death of an innocent person?!

(Ryu is taken aback by those words and releases Kiyone. She gets up and stands next to Wukong.)

Wukong: Just calm down. We'll help you.

Ryu: There's nothing you can do. There's only two people in the Seireitei that can help.

Leyno: What do you mean?

(Ryu tells them what Wiseman told him.)

Wukong: So you're going to trust Wiseman, the guy that kidnapped Senna in the first place and put you through so much hell before?!

Ryu: He's my only lead. Urahara didn't know anything and I've only got four days until she's gone forever. And there was also that stuff about Sekhmet being an angel.

Leyno: Angel? That's a confusing development.

Ryu: I know, but I think that I understand it.

Wukong: How the hell could you even draw a conclusion?

Ryu: Think about it this way. Sekhmet tried to kill me when I was little, then I was nearly killed again when I was 16, and then again when I was burned by Sekhmet. If I had been killed at one of those points, Senna would still be alive.

Wukong: But why would an angel want to kill one person to save another? Someone would still be lost.

(Angered) Ryu: Because I am the combination of two species that were never supposed to be together! I'm expendable! That's why I don't care if I lose my soul trying to save Senna.

Leyno: Well, we can't go against Lahash because we can't get to him and he would kill us on sight if we did. With that said, there is only one other option.

Wukong: Sekhmet.

Ryu: Then that's where I'll go.

Leyno: No, that's where we'll go. You can't do this alone, Ryu.

Ryu: But why would you guys help me after all that said and did?

Wukong: We stayed with you this long didn't we? Why would we leave you now?

Leyno: We joined up with you to save Senna. We're not gonna rest until she's safe in your arms.

Ryu: Then we'll go to Sekhmet......and I'll beg for her help.
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Ace breaks the kido spells and stands up to dust himself off.

Ace: Tashigi, i always did like working beside you. Too bad in the end you just wanna kill me.

Tashigi: I don't wanna kill YOU, i wanna kill whatever is possessing you to act like this.

Yuri: 'confused' he's possessed?

Ace: no im-

Tashigi: of course he is, Ace you to be actually nice and friendly. Not so boring and harsh.

Uragon: thats hard to believe.

Ace: 'shrugs' Well of course its hard to believe since you don't know a thing about me child.

Uragon: Stop calling me that! we look the exact same age.

Uragon lunges forward slashing about, when Ace jumps and kicks him on the side of his face, sending him 200 feet back.

Yuri thoughts: 'shocked' woah this kid is good. i can't believe he looks our age.

Tashigi: Guys, let me handle this 'puts his arm up to signify them to not do anything' Ace im going to find out even if it means putting you in a state of total pain.

Ace: 'grins' we'll see.

Tashigi quickly dissappears and goes in for an uppercut on Ace, Ace hits Tashigi's arm to the side and punches Tashigi. Tashigi blocks but is pushed back a few feet.

Tashigi: Ace, remember im not gonna go easy on you.

Ace: as expected. 'shunpos behind Tashigi' Hado 32: silver tears.

Small water bullets shoot out. Tashigi quickly dodges but is hit by a few.

Tashigi thoughts: damn his small body makes him light on his feet and a harder target to hit.
'Tashigi draws his zanpakuto'

Tashigi: You may be as small as a child, but I won't treat you like one. Change the balance, Kirikae.

'His zanpakuto changes from a simple katana to an elegant curved blade, with a scale in the hilt. He then stabs it in to the ground'

Tashigi: I never thought that I would have to fight you. I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed in you.

Ace: Whys that?

Tashigi: At first I had thought that you were just a normal kid trying to take the role of someone he wasn't. I thought you wouldn't be able to handle the pressure, and now it appears that I was right. You're just a little kid trying to play with the big boys.

Ace: Bastard!

'Ace shunpos at Tashigi so fast he could barely even see him, and Tashigi just rolled out of the way'

Ace: Take it back!

Tashigi: Why? I shouldn't have to apologize to a little kid.

'Ace screams at this, and just charges straight at him. Right as he is about to stab him, Tashigi shunpos to the side just a little bit, and he just barely scratches him with the tip of his sword'

Ace: Ha! You missed!

Tashigi'smiles': Did I?

'Ace suddenly frowns, and he falls to the ground, unable to get up. He looks up at Tashigi, and notices that one of the scales is glowing gold'

Ace: What did you do to be!?

Tashigi: You're the principal. You tell me. That is, if you can explain it before I kill you.

'Tashigi begins to stab downward'

I'll let you take it from here Jlazlo :)
Ryu: (standing outside Sekhmet's palace) Don't walk further.

Wukong: Why?

Leyno: Can't you sense it? There is mysterious barrier around her palace. You touch it, and you risk severely injuring yourself.

Ryu: It's too powerful for us to pass through. (suddenly the barrier vanishes). Well, I think she was expecting us. Be on your guard, but unless provoked DO NOTHING!

Leyno: ...ok.

Wukong: ...

(they enter the castle as the doors open for them. They walk down a long corridor and come to two golden doors which begin to open. They see Sekhmet sitting on her throne which is perched high above her court which are also sitting).

Sekhmet: Welcome my esteemed guests. I knew you'd come to me soon enough.

Ryu: So you know why we're here?

Sekhmet: Of course. I knew you'd eventually wander my way seeking answers about Senna. I'm afraid I can't give you any answers.

Ryu: ...I was told you could?!

Sekhmet: Well, I may know a little something, but only if you kneel.

Wukong: NEVER!

Leyno: You're an angel?!

Sekhmet: (she looks at Leyno in surprise) What did you say, boy?

Ryu: Stop, leyno! Sekhmet (kneels), please, give me the information I need. I am beggin you.

Sekhmet: It's so nice to see you complying for once. I do loathe your inconsiderate behavior.

Veznesel: (she floats by Ryu) What answers are you seeking specifically (she lifts up his head with her hands and her glistening eyes stare into his)

Ryu: Senna...

Vezensel: Ha! (she floats backwards) He's now so heart broken he's mistaking me for his beloved.

leyno: Ryu...

Ryu: I could have sworn those were Senna's eyes staring into mine.

Wukong: That's impossible...she's dead.

Ryu: Yeah...I know.

Sekhmet: Awe, you miss her deeply, don't you? Well, I guess if you submit to my will, I could explain details on how to surface her soul.

Ryu: (still kneeling) Submit to you?

Sekhmet: Yes, that's correct. I'll give you the resources to save her if you promise to do something for me in return.

Ryu: ...and you'll save Senna?

Sekhmet: Yes, of course.

Ryu: Agreed. How then...

Wukong: No!

Leyno: RYU! (they unsheath their swords, but are grabbed by the throat and smashes into the wall by Veznesel).

Veznesel: Now, now, don't be brutes.

Sekhmet: You know, of course, that this will not be an easy task.

Ryu: Yes...

Sekhmet: You will need to recover five artifacts that will allow you to bridge the gap between life and death. These five artifacts are ancient relics that possess the power capable of summoning the spector gate.

Ryu: Spector gate?

Sekhmet: Yes...the arcane spector gate. I've only heard stories about this magnificent creation. It has the capacity to allow the living to travel between the realm of the soulful and souless. It will enable you to venture closer to Senna's soul, but finding her soul among the millions is a difficult process. Maybe that connection will help (she chuckles).

Ryu: ...(has no reaction). Where do I find these relics?

Sekhmet: Each individual relic signify the polarities among our existence. These either quick death or prevent it. The five relics are the Necklace, sacrifice vs edacity; the ring, Acceptance vs defiance; the bracelet, compassion vs tyranny; the belt forgiveness vs animus; and finally the crown, Divinity vs mortality. Each relic embodies the lessions individuals learn or experience throughout life and death. Once these items are assembled together it said they will unlock the spector gate. Only if you have all five items can you succeed.

Ryu: Where can I find these relics?

Sekhmet: (she chuckles and steps down from her throne). They were passed down to those who had power, stability and did not desire to assemble them.

Ryu: Who?!

Sekhmet: If you get too excited, I may decide not to help you.

Ryu: They were given to holy figures, I am sure. Individuals who possess unimaginable power and influence, enough to keep them from harms way.

Sekhmet: I appreciate the compliment, Ryu.

Ryu: No...(she removes golden scarf from around her neck revealing one of the relics). THE NECKLACE!

Sekhmet: That's right. I am one of the five who possess the relics of life and death.

Ryu: Who are the others, sekhmet?

Sekhmet: No...empress.

Ryu: ...(grinding his teeth) Empress...

Sekhmet: Yamamoto possesses the ring, the king of heuco mundo possesses the belt, and my brother possesses the bracelet.

Ryu: ...I have to try and get them from Yamamoto, Lahash, adn you?

Sekhmet: Don't forget the king of Hueco Mundo, which has tremendous power.

Ryu: ...wait! Who has the fifth?! Maybe if I get that one, it will help bolster me to retrieve the others.

Sekhmet: (she chuckles). The crown is in the possession of the king of the soul society.

Ryu: ....WHAT?! (his eyes widen and a tear rolls down his cheek) How will I ever recover that...it's impossible to get to where the king resides.

Sekhmet: It does seem difficult, doesn't it? (she smiles and walks toward her throne). I'm sure you'll figure it out, Ryu (sits down and smiles at him). This is the only way you will be able to save her...

Ryu: ... May I have your necklace.

Sekhmet: Get the other ones and then you can have mine.

Ryu: But...

Sekhmet: Good luck! (she snaps her finger)

Veznesel: (her echoing laugh begins to fill the room as she swoops down grabs ryu, wukong, and Leyno and speeds through the palace and through the doors. She throws them and the barrier ressurects itself immediately).

Leyno: Now what...

Ryu: We go and try and get the belt...

Tashigi's sword almost hits the ground

Ace slowly gets up: You changed my weight! I remember now, you can change the characteristics of objects.

Tashigi: 'smiles' Good, now explain more.

Ace: When you stab the ground you took its weight, and then when you scratched me. you switched my weight making me heavier and slower.

Tashigi: on target as always i see.

Yuri watches from a far: woah, i never heard of those abilities before, they are truly strong.

Ace: I guess i just need to avoid your sword.

Tashigi shoots toward Ace, he slashes downwards on to Ace's head. Ace uses his new weight against Tashigi. He swings his arm foward hitting Tashigi in the chest, Tashigi momentarily loses his breath.

Tashigi comes again but aims for Ace's leg so he wouldn't get hit by his arms. Ace's quickly realizes this and throws his body foward. Tashigi is stunned to see Ace throwing his body around, but it was too late, he was under Ace and get got in a body slam.

Tashigi: so h- heavy- MY ARMS 'he realizes his arms are pinned down'

Ace: heh, dont think i have no imagination now. Hado 66 Hydro Shock! 'a ball water and energy for in Ace's mouth'

Tashigi: crap-

The energy is released directly on Tashigi

The dust slowly clears---
big smile
'The dust clears, and a blue pyramid is seen around Tashigi'

Tashigi: Impressive. I almost didn't make it in time.

Ace: I see. You are no novice either.

Tashigi: Exactly. Hado 1 sho.

'The spell fires out of his mouth, and shoots Ace off of him, making him land in the distance, creating a crater where he lands'

Tashigi: Trust me Ace, without your shikai, you will die.

Ace: Regardless of whether or not you have you shikai, I will still win.

'Tashigi sighs and draws his sword to his hand'

Tashigi: Its that sort of attitude that gets you in to this sort of situation. Hado 63, Raikoho!

'The blast flows in to the sword and one of the scales begins to glow again'

Tashigi: Can you handle this too. Eventually, your body will not be able to stand the weight. And thats not even acknowledging what I'm about to do.

'Tashigi shunpos right next to him, and slices, but Ace's new weight allows him drop fast enough to dodge it. Tashigi goes over him and tries to stab him, but he rolls away. He attempts to stand up, when Tashigi appear in front of him'

Tashigi: Bakudo 62, Hyapporankan.

'The rods of reiatsu fly out of his hand and pin him to a near by wall. The bakudo spell,combined with his increased weight makes it nearly impossible to move'

Tashigi: Believing that you could beat me without your shikai was just plain foolish. Now, good bye. Sorry it had to end this way.

'Tashigi stabs Ace and as he does, all of the energy from his Raikoho was released explosively, destroying everything nearby. A cloud of dust is brought up'

Myahahaha there is no way you can win without a shikai
Wukong: Are we going to get the others and bring them with us?

Leyno: We could use the backup.

Ryu: No, they would only slow us down.

(Glaring at Ryu) Wukong: You really are desperate, aren't you?

Ryu: Is this about me kneeling to Sekhmet?

Wukong: It is. I never thought that I would see you submit to anyone. Why now?

(He walks over to Wukong and grabs him by the collar) Ryu: Because I want to save Senna. I'll do whatever I must in order to do so...(Opens a Garganta)...Now let's go.

(They pass through the Garganta and reappear in front of a large palace in Hueco Mundo: Las Noches.)

Wukong: So, who is the King of Hueco Mundo?

Ryu: Baraggan Luisenbarn is the King of Hueco Mundo.

Leyno: And how would you know that?

Ryu: I just know. Now let's see if we can find him.

(Ryu searches for Baraggan's reiatsu and is able to find it. He, Leyno, and Wukong shunpo to the top of the palace to find Baraggan surrounded by hollows.)

(To Wukong and Leyno) Ryu: Stay back and shut up.

Baraggan: Why have you come here, shinigami?

Ryu: I have come seeking a key to the Spector Gate.

Baraggan: That is an object that I have not heard of in a long time. Why would a lowly shinigami want a key to the Spector Gate?

Ryu: I want it so that I can retrieve the soul of someone dear to me.

Baraggan: Who?

(He looks down) Ryu: Senna Misame, the woman that I have fallen in love with.

Baraggan: I see. So you would risk your own soul to save bring the one you love back to life?

Ryu: Yes, I would do anything to save her.

Baraggan: I will give you the belt, but you must pass my test.

(He kneels) Ryu: What will I have to do?
The dust clears and sees that Ace is still there, blood pooling around his body. No sign of life is seen or heard

Tashigi: What? i thought he would dodge... 'he notices Yuri's reaction' Yuri...

Yuri: you killed him. I thought you were gonna help him???

TAshigi: i uh- got to carried away-

Uragon: you killed him?!!! woah 'looks at the body' Why is it gllowing?

Tashigi: what? 'looks'

ACe's body starts to peel and shows that he is perfectly fine.

Ace: Dont worry im still alive. I guess you're right i can't automatically win without shikai.

TAshigi: 'clutches his sword and quickly goes to stab Ace'

Ace: please. 'releases a strong wave of reatsu that pushes Tashigi back' Take hold, Tsukaite!

Ace's body starts to vanish into a purple gas/fog that flows to the ground. As the fog spreads things that are touched by it start dying.

Tashigi: Get back! 'they jump back a few yards'

In the center of the fog a body appears and sprouts out. It has no legs but is attached to a spiked serpent like lower body. The torso has 4 arms, the first two act like regular hands holding swords, while the other two are bladed.

Tashigi: 'shocked' his shikai, its a puppet.

Yuri: is he the puppet? or what?

Ace: haha, you just need to find out. 'The body shoots out like a serpent and quickly slashes at Tashigi who blocks the attack but is hit by the other two arms,

Tahsigi: DAMN IT!!
over a year ago ouchi said…
(After the coversation with unohana, ryouji returned to the barracks where wukong and others where supposed to be there..)

Ryouji: Sorry if it took me so long to talk with..(Seeing only Ryo..)

Ryo: oh your back..

Ryouji: Where's wukong and leyno?

Ryo: They left together with ryu..

Ryouji: Where are they going?

Ryo: I dont know.. While your talking with unohana, ryu came here and talked with wukong and leyno. After that they left.

Ryouji: Did you hear what they were talking about?

Ryo: Not quite but i heard ryu mentioning the name wiseman or something.. And sekhmet being angel..

Ryouji: Did you said angel?!

Ryo: Why?? What about it?? Do you know something about sehkmet??

Ryouji: No.. Im.. Im just thinking of something.. Thats all..

In ryouji's mind: Who the hell told ryu about this?? It must be wiseman who told him.. He's such a bastard..

Ryo: Are you ok ryouji??

Ryouji: Yeah im alright.. I'll follow ryu and the others..

Ryo: How will you do that?

Ryouji: I'll just use my shikai ability.. Its not impossible for me to find him with my zanpakuto ability..

(Ryouji unseats his sword and release his shikai..)

Ryouji: Now lets see where is ryu.. "Jikan no Hizumi"

(He slashed through the air and suddenly a portal opened..)

Ryo: That place?!

Ryouji: Its Hueco Mundo..
Barragan: Shinigami...you are such a fool.

Ryu: What?

Barragan: Do you realize who you're speaking to?

Ryu: ...the king of heuco mundo.

Barragan: I am, but not who you think. Don't you realize the king was taken by Aizen? Therefore, I took his place. Rightfully, of course. I'd rather be the king of heuco mundo than sit with the council of V.

Ryu: Wait...you're not barragan?

Shalbriri: No, (the skin begins to melt and reveals his true identity). Don't be too angry, shinigami. I decieved you by allowing you believe i'd just hand over the belt. It's been in my possession for quite some time now, so you can see where I might have some reservations about giving it away.

Ryu: ...I need the belt.

Shalbriri: Yes, of course, to save someone you love, correct?

(suddenly his arm is cut off)

Shalbriri: WHAT IS THIS?! AH!!! (a cero form in front of him and fires with massive force. It destroys everything in its path, but everyone narrowly escapes).

Ryu: What was that... YOU!!!

Traea: He planned on killing you, so you should be thankful.

Nuvem: We were instructed to follow and protect you, Ryu.

Ryu: By whom?

Farfalla: Sekhmet-sama decided it would be helpful for you.

Ryu: Why is she being so nice? I don't understand.

Poeira: There isn't a desire for you to understand.

Farfalla: Watch and learn boys (she winks at Leyno). uproot, Spina Sanguinante! (her sword extends like a whip and resembled a giant vine. She swings it and vanishes as the king swipes at her. She appears behind him and the vine wraps around his throat strangling him).

Nuvem: spread, Sonho dourada! (she explodes into sand, smiling at Ryu while she vanishes. The sand envelopes the king of hueco mundo entering his mouth, nose and beginning to crack his mask).

Shalbriri: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! STUPID SHINIGAMI! (fires a huge cero, Ryu narrowly dodging the blast which takes out a huge wall).

Poeira: Traea, let's end this. (her sheath begins to glow and shatters as light bursts from it. Her blade, glowing a bright white pierces Shalbriri and begins to scatter pinning his body up against a wall).

Traea: Judge, Usoda Guidicar (her axe becomes larger and purely black. She swings it, the shaft extends and the axe blade smashes into Shalbriri's face. His mask shatters and the top portion of his head slides off and lands on the ground).

Poeira: (she resheathes her sword, grabs the belt, and throws it toward Ryu). Take it. We will help you get the ring from Yamamoto and Bracelet from Lahash. However, we will have to wait until Lahash passes through his trasdimensional gate. Only then will be have the opportunity to obtain it.

Ryu: Why are you helping me?

Poeira: This is the last time I will repeat myself, we were ordered to.

Traea: There is only one time when you'll be able to retrieve the ring from Yamamoto.

Ryu: When...?

Nuvem: When the old man is sleeping. If he's asleep it'll be easier to trap him within a bakudo and remove the ring. However, I suggest you wear a disguise. We will support the kido while you grab the ring.

Ryu: Okay. What about Lahash?

Farfalla: (resheathes her sword in her back) He'll be here very soon. Sekhmet-sama made him an offer that he'll be unable to refuse. When the opportunity arises, we'll take it from him.

Traea: You'll take it from him, Ryu.

Ryu: ...I don't think I can.

Poeira: You'll have to in order to save Senna. Let's go.

(A giant garganta opens and they walk through it heading for Yamamoto)

Traea: You must be fearless when taking the ring. We cannot be caught by Yamamoto or we will all certainly die from Ryujin Jakka's flames.

Ryu: ...yeah. I don't want that.

Poeira: You also know what you must do, boy.

Leyno: Yeah, what?

Poeira: You must thoroughly convince your friend from the zero squard to take the crown from the king. If not, you'll never open the gate. It may have to be a more violent form of persuasion. However, it will get you closer to Senna.

Ryu: ...yeah.

(It is night in the Soul Society. Captain-Commander Yamamoto has fallen asleep at his desk, the ring is placed on a stand behind him. The Garganta silently opens and everyone within steps out.)

Ryu: There he is. I can also see the ring.

Wukong: What do you want us to do, Ryu?

Ryu: You and Leyno stay back while the sisters and I cast the Bakudo.

Leyno: What Bakudo are you going to use?

Farfalla: That has already been decided.

Ryu: 99?

Poeira: That's right, do you have the ability to use it?

Ryu: No, I don't. Even if the incantation was known, I don't think that I could.

Traea: Well, you're going to have to try. It is probably the only thing that could hold Yamamoto down.

Nuvem: You are willing to do whatever it takes to save Senna, aren't you?

Ryu: Alright, I'll try.

(Wukong and Leyno remain behind while Ryu, Nuvem, Farfalla, Traea, and Poeira enter Yamamoto's office. Before they entered the office, Ryu placed a hood over his head that shrouded his entire head and face, except for the eyes.)

Farfalla: Are you ready, Ryu?

Ryu: Yes...I'm ready.

All: Bakudo 99, Kin.

(The fabric pins Yamamoto to his seat and ties his arms behind his back. Unfortunately, Yamamoto wakes up.)

Yamamoto: What is the meaning of this?! Do you five know what you have just done?!

Nuvem: Grab the ring now!

(Ryu shunpos over to the stand and grabs the ring and then shunpos back over to the sisters.)

(Voice muffled by the hood.) Ryu: I have it, let's get out of here!

(They all disappear to the gate of Sekhmet's palace.)

Traea: Now that you have the ring, you must convince your other companion to retrieve the crown from the King of the Soul Society.

Ryu: That will be easy. He knows that I am stronger than him and that I would kill him if he betrayed me. When will Lahash be here?

Poeira: He will arrive shortly, so be quick.

Ryu: Alright. Wukong, Leyno, let's go.

(They shunpo to the Squad 13 barracks and find Ryo and Ryouji standing with each other.)

Ryo: You're back! Why'd you go to Hueco Mundo anyway?

(To Wukong and Leyno) Ryu: Get Ryo away from here.

(Wukong and Leyno rush at Ryo and take him far away from the Squad 13 barrack.)

Ryouji: What is going on here, Ryu?!

(He shunpos in front of Ryouji) Ryu: This is about Senna. I am gathering the relics to summon the Spector Gate.

Ryouji: So, you do know about that thing...Ryu, if you continue to do this you will most likely die.

Ryu: I don't care if I die, I just want to save Senna. (He grabs Ryouji by the throat and hollowfies his eyes) Now, I want you to go to the palace of the King of the Soul Society and I want you bring me his crown. If you refuse to do so, I'll run you through with my blade!

Ryouji: You can't expect me to do that. I swore my loyalty to the King!

Ryu: Then I guess I'll have to kill you.

(He draws his sword and prepares to strike, but Ryouji stops him.)

Ryouji: Alright, alright, I'll retrieve it for you. But I will never willingly help you again unless I am ordered to do so.

(He releases Ryouji) Ryu: I only want the crown so that I can get to Senna. I could care less about your desire to help me in the future.

(Ryouji opens the gate to the kingdom of the Soul Society and enters it.)

Ryu: Thank you, Ryouji, but I have to keep up appearances with Sekhmet watching.
(The large skeletal figure consumes the sky. The doors appear belows its hands as it begins to open them).

Lahash: (stares at Sekhmet's castle)

Sekhmet: Finally, brother.

Lahash: Looks like we're bothing being kept waiting. Therefore, I'll take my leave.

Ryu: No!

Lahash: (he remains with his back to Ryu) Sister, your prodigy is beckoning me. You know how I loathe such informalities.

Sekhmet: (she looks at Ryu and Poeira, Nuvem, Traea, and Farfalla appear behind Sekhmet).

Ryu: ...girl! What's going on?

Lahash: (he turns around and begins talking with his deep, sinister voice). You'll have to forgive them, boy. They are merely avoiding harm.

Ryu: What? I don't want to fight, I simply want your bracelet.

Lahash: Hmmahaha (he looks at the bracelet). So you want my relic of life and death. Do you know the significance of this bracelet?

Ryu: ...it'll open the spector gate.

Lahash: You don't quite have the breadth of their meaning. It's true when all relics are combined they have the capacity to summon the spector gate. However, each individual item represents something important about life and death.

Ryu: ...I just need the items.

Lahash: My bracelet symbolizes the polarity of compassion versus tyranny. (his eyes glare at Ryu with pure evil. He begins to walk toward Ryu boasting height and size. Ryu looks at Lahash as his black clothing and raven black hair blow in the wind. The air becomes heavy and a darkness comes across Lahash's face). I can assure you, boy,...

Ryu: ...(he backs up slightly and begins to reach from his sword).

Lahash: ...I'm not compassionate. (Ryu vanishes and tries to grab his bracelet, but Lahash grabs his hand with ease. He stares at him). Such a terrible choice (he snaps his wrist kicks him sending him hundreds of feet in the air. He appears above him and punches his back with such force Ryu coughes up blood and speeds toward teh ground. Upon impact it creates a shockwave so tremendous it shattered the entire area. The force behind his punch causes Ryu to burrow into the ground. Lahash bolts toward Ryu with such speed it sends thunderous claps rumbling through the sky. He completely obliderates the ground as he speeds into it, drilling like it was air. He somehow manages to grab ryu and throw the barely conscious Ryu in the air. He appears beside him and smiles). You're too weak to possess such a relic. (He swings his leg and kicks Ryu with such force he flies by Sekhmet and smashes into a mountain side).

Sekhmet: Was killing him supposed to be a measure for testing his worth?

Lahash: I was teaching the young boy a lesson. You only speak out of turn when you can properly support it. (Suddenly Lahash, which appeared to have not even moved, has Ryu, unconscious, in his hand. He drops him and Sekhmet restores him to his original condition).

Ryu: ...(gasping for air). What happened...

Lahash: No hard feeling...(throws his bracelet to Ryu).

Ryu: ...(catches the bracelet and says absolutely nothing).

Sekhmet: Now all that's left is the crown. Your friend should be arriving shortly? Correct?

Ryu: Yes...

Sekhmet: (her royal court appears behind her) Is everything set?

Vezensel: (stares at Ryu and then looks at Sekhmet) Yes, everything is under control.

Sekhmet: Once you have all the relics, I can then summon the gate, Ryu.
(10 minutes later, Ryouji appears with the crown in hand.)

Ryu: So you were able to get it then?

Ryouji: Yeah, but it was harder to get than you could imagine.

Ryu: I bet you didn't have to die in order to get it!

Ryouji: What?

Ryu: Nothing, just give me the crown and then leave.

Ryouji: Not until you tell me why you've become so angered.

Ryu: That's simple to answer. I have become this way because I am responsible for what happened to Senna. If I had not dragged her into my fight with Azriel, then she would still be alive.....Now, give me the crown!

(He shoves it at Ryu) Ryouji: Take it. Just remember that you are responsible for whatever happens. (In his mind) In truth, once I told the king of your reasons he gave it to me. I just wanted to see if I could put a guilt trip on you, just in case you were doing something that you knew was wrong.

Ryu: Now leave.

Ryouji: Alright. (He runs away to the Squad 13 Barracks)

(With the crown, bracelet, ring, and belt in hand, Ryu walks over to Sekhmet and kneels before her.)

Ryu: Now that the other keys to the Spector Gate have been gathered, would you please allow me to use yours and would you also help me to open the Spector Gate, empress?
Sekhmet: Let's not do this near my palace (she shunpos away while others follow her. They appear in a distant mountain area. She has her hands raises to her side) Essriazer sragroba...(the iteams fly from his hands and begins spinning around one another) Twin minds, beating hearts, cooling blood, heavy breath...(A giant door begins to form. A head forms at the top of it and begins to demand the items) Ring of change, Necklace of choice, Belt of beginnings, bracelet of identity, and crown of ages (they enter their rightful nooks and begin generating energy within the door. The door trembles and the demons mouth opens and begins oozing a black subtance which causes the door to burst open, initiating a vortex).This is the entrace to the underworld, Ryu. (they all enter) Keep your wits, Ryu. The spiritual forces are capable of drawing out your soul.

Ryu: ...I know. How will we find, Senna?

Sekhmet: Can't you sense her?

Ryu: No...not at all.

Sekhmet: I can't sense Azriel, either.

Ryu: You plan on resurfacing him, too?!?! He killed...

Sekhmet: Shh...(the swirling energy bubbles around them).

Leyno: This place is absolutely amazing...

Ryu: There it is!

Sekhmet: Yes, it's the pool of gathering. Her soul should be there...(Ryu walks up to it)

???: Are you a lost soul?

???: Insufficient answer (the giant creature slithers from the ceiling and stares at Ryu. Her mouth suddenly drops and a huge beam fires at Ryu. He dodges it and it hits the walls and completely erases it)

Ryu: What is that?!

Sekhmet: (she cuts off the head of the slithering beast) That is a guardian, which possess the power to erase anything that is currently living. Therefore, I suggest you dodge the blasts. They will come in strides if we don't hurry.

Ryu: (runs to the pool) Senna...Senna!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU, SENNA?! ...Senna!!!

Sekhmet: Become a beacon; expose the soul. Spread your message, spread your gaze. Pierce the shell with blades a-glow. Blur the edges, burn the layers. Broadcast your theme and all will yield to your purifying light. (the layers of the atmosphere begins to crack and break and four boxes rise from the pool of souls. These boxes are large and shine a bright silver).

Ryu: What's this? And...I don't sense Senna at all.

Sekhmet: Yes, me either. I don't sense Azriel, either. (she snaps her finger and the boxes crack open and four girls fall from them and are caught by her royal court). Azriel.

Azriel: (he appears from the shadows).

Ryu: YOU!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!

Azriel: Did you really think that your pitiful attempts to silence me would actually work? How naive of you, Ryu. (he charges toward him, but is simply repeled by a cero attack. Ryu falls into the pool of souls).

Lahash: Where is it?

Sekhmet: Can't you sense it? ...Cero (a concentrated beam fires into the pool and creates a path toward a golden box).

Lahash: Ah...the item! (he grabs it and them is seen walking away). I'm done with this event. Thank you for your assisstance sister.

(tons of demons begin slithering around them).

Sekhmet: We have to get my angels out of here safely...go. (the court take them, but Veznesel looks and locks eyes with Ryu, smiles, and they leave through the door).

Ryu: ...you used me.

Sekhmet: Of course I did, Ryu. I couldn't have done any of this without you. You were the most important pawn in this whole game of chess. I needed you perfectly ripe before I planted you under these coniditions. I couldn't risk being discovered by the Gotei 13, so I had you do all the dirty work. I especially was aware that finding myself beside the King of the Soul Society was unlikely. Therefore, I knew your connections with other shinigami would enable you to get the crown. Convincing Lahash to give you his relic was fairly simple once I discovered what he desired. I promised him the item, which convenitently was beyond the spector gate. Once that was complete, I could open the spector gate, retrieve my angels, give Lahash what he desired, and all the blame would be on you.

Ryu: ...but Azriel and Senna...

Sekhmet: All apart of my ingenious design. The only way to encourage fledglings to fly from the nest is to give them a little push. So, I did exactly that. I had Azriel kill Senna, fake his death, and I manipulated you from there. I knew you'd do anything to save that pethetic shinigami girl. It was the perfect plan to have you recover the relics. It's a shame about Senna, though.

Ryu: Well, I will save her, so I don't care!!!!

Sekhmet:Oh, you're brooding with anger right now Ryu. However, you should assess the situation more clearly. She's not here, which means one of two things...(the demons begin firing beams).

Azriel: They've blocked our exit.

Sekhmet: (she unsheathes her sword) Bankai!! Cenusa Fiamma Fuoco! (she slides her hand quickly on her blade, directing away from her body. Her zanpakuto erupts into flames and they erupt from her sword consuming everything in it's path. The flames rage from her sword light a mighty ocean. Her body becomes a bright orange as she is covered in fire. She leans forward and throws her hair back ans it bursts into flames and pours on the ground like a waterfall. The flames from her hair stampede toward her enemies. She floats toward the ceiling with her hands held out in front of her. The spiritual pressure pouring from her body is so intense Ryu can't breathe. He gasps for air. The heat is so intense he feels his skin is going to begin melting off his bones) Acecho sochao! (flames explode from her body like a volcano and destroy everything near by (ryu sinks into the pool of souls to avoid damange, but is severely burned even beneath the souls).

Ryu: (he reemerges and sees neither Sekhmet nor Azriel, but the scorched underworld and hundreds of dead demons). SENNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­

Prowler: Maybe...I can provide some answers for you, Ryu. Let's exit and i'll explain.

Ryu: Not without Senna!!!!!

Prowler: You won't be finding her here...(he grabs Ryu, Leyno and Wukong who are practically drowning in the soul pool. Leyno and Wukong are unconscous and Ryu grabs them and they are dragged by Prowler. They exit the portal and it closes. The items fire into the sky and scatter). That was close...we were almost trapped in there for eternity.

Ryu: Sennnna.....(tears rolling down his face).

Prowler: Tricky...empress.
over a year ago ouchi said…
angry
This is really getting stupid! Bleacher!! You always make my character weak.. One more post like that bleacher and i'll start being OP like you do!! I'll kill your character!!
over a year ago Uragon808 said…
smile
' Uragon watches the Tahsigi Struggle after getting hit by Ace's shikai '

Yuri: what are you doing? atleast help him out.

Uragon: thoughts:' gosh that puppet freaks me out, but what that purple fog ' fine ill help out

Yuri: finally some action

'Uragon looks at Yuri and nods. Lunges Ace and flash steps through him, HITSUKAZE ( Giant Wind Slash )dust went in front of uragon after that slash and sand got into his eyes. He rubs his eyes an sees Ace's shikai. '

Uragon: Ugh the puppet ( Takes a huge jump back ) what the where did it go..

Yuri: URAGON BEHIND YOU !!!!

' As uragon turns , the puppet quickly slashes him in the neck , and falls down and makes a big ASS crater, Yuri runs to uragon to help '

Yuri: u-u-uragon.. ' tears run down her fast, and sees a pool of blood all around uragons body, she turns and faces ace ' You'll die as soon as im done with you.

Ace: Shut up you old twit, hah, your friend is weak he's weaker than Tahsigi there's nothing you can do now.

' Yuri takes out her two fans out of her pocket thighs ( like pocket for her fans wrapd around her thighs ) she spins both fan and it extends making two circle fans like a disc. '

Yuri: Catch this

' She throws it so fast all Ace could see is lines moving side to side, As it spins it glows pink, it heads straight to Ace as soon as it was about to hit, ace's puppet get in the way and the head of the puppet was sliced off '

Yuri: there that should do it,

Ace: HAHAHAHA, my puppet ain't that weak. ' The puppets head flew back into its body ' haha 'grins'

Yuri: Shit, ' She runs into a huge circle with blossom all of the area flying around, making it hard for ace to see, yuri grabs Tahsigi , and jumps into the crater where uragon is '

Yuri: dammit theres nothing we can do he's no match for us

( The blossom is slowly clearing filling up the crater with blossom leaving yuri,Tahsigi, and uragon time to think of something )
Uragon this time i wont get mad, lols, but i hope you know Ace isn't physically there he is in a new form. so you cant really hit him >___< lols. well anyways youre getting better at posting i guess- jk
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

Ace sees that from where they are, they can't be hit or attack. His body slowly comes out of the fog, fog drapes over him like a cape. He stands quietly next to his puppet

Ace: trying to come up with a plan? Well best of luck- 'sees his puppet's head' Oh, your head is a little lopsided 'twists the neck a little' There you go Tsukaite. hmm lets try something.

Ace makes his puppet concentrate the fog into a ball of energy.

(inside of the petal shield)

TAshigi: we need to do something quick-

Yuri:but what can we do?

Uragon: wait why is he quiet?

(outside)

Ace: release the ball. 'the puppet releases the ball of energy'

The ball lands a direct hit as it smashes into the petals

Tashigi: woah! what the heck was that.

Yuri: at least the petals protect us, but we need to hurry.

--

Ace: Well i guess not then. 'his body vanishes again into the purple fog'
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze, looking for Ryu, senses his spiritual pressure in an area unknown to him. He shunpos toward it and hides seeing him with Prowler. He can see them talking and wonders what is going on.

Thinking/Blaze: What have you done this time Ryu, teaming up with a guy like this. Something's wrong, I can sense Azriel once again. Ryu must of tried to bring Senna back and it backfired. I'll wait and see what he does.
[At her palace]

Sekhmet: Finally, i've assembled you all once again.

(the mysterious woman walk out and join Traea, Poeira, Farfalla, and Nuvem).

Sekhmet: You're as glorious as I last remembered. Did I not tell you, I would return for you upon your demise (she opens up a chest that shines brightly). I believe these belong to you, my darling angels. (eight sparkling ribbons glide from the chest and encircle each individual woman).

???: I thought I'd never be free of that wreached seal.

???: We're glad to be able to serve you once more, princess.

Sekhmet: The most loyal of subjects can only be your own kind. Unlike these creatures, I am surrounded by. By the way, skillfully orchestrates, Azriel. I was skeptical at first. I didn't believe even Ryu was that foolish enough to believe he could have killed you.

Azriel: He was much too distracted by Senna to even give it a second glance. That allowed me the perfect opporunity to seek out the chest successfully.

Sekhmet: It's time to shred our identities now that we have what we truly desired. We can complete our ultimate objective now. We must take our leave soon, though. It's only a matter of time until the gotei 13 hear about our bargade.

Uhm radomfan13 can you write.
hold on he has homework to yah know!! lols jkjk
Uragon, you may calm down now.
(In the distance, Makko can sense Tashigi and Ace fighting.)

Makko: Man, I've never felt anything like this. The two principles are fighting one hell of a death match. But something's not right. I can sense two other folks with Principle Tashigi.....One of them is Uragon! (In his mind) I know he'll probably be pissed to see me again, but I don't care.

(Some of the petals can still be seen floating around when Makko arrives to the battlefield.)

Yuri: Who are you?!

Makko: Who am I? The name's Makko.

(He looks up) Uragon: Makko, what the hell are you doing here?!

Makko: It's pretty obvious isn't it? I'm here to help Principle Ace.

Uragon: Why would you help him?! The guy is psychotic!

Makko: Because I love a good fight. But I don't like it when people gang up on others.

(Makko shunpos over to Uragon and throws him into the air.)

Makko: That should make things easier for ya, Principle Ace. (He chases after Uragon and finally catches up.)

Uragon: You're just as bad as Ace!

Makko: Nope, I just like to fight.......Fly Fast, Taka! (He releases his blade) Now, let's have a real fight this time, Uragon!

(Makko starts things off. He immediately shunpos to Uragon and begins slashing at him with his kunai-styled zanpakuto. After twenty-five slashes on Uragon's torso and ten on each arm, Makko backs off and gives Uragon some breathing room.)

Uragon: How are you so fast?

Makko: Because my zanpakuto is so small, I have to be able to strike quickly in order to kill my opponent. I could have killed you at any point during that slash-fest, but I am having too much fun with this fight! (He laughs)

Uragon: You're insane!

Makko: And you're going to die by hand at some point, so try to have some fun. (He smiles and thinks to himself: Because I know that I will.)
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
---barracks---

djay had requested for the captains to have a meeting in order to tell them that he will be no longer helping them. though he told them that they would be in better hands than if he was helping, for his mentor would now be taking his job for assisting the division captains. the captains were shocked, they knew about Djay's menotr very well, all of them. all of them have had experiences with this mentor and have had diffrent outlooks on him. but one certain chracteristic was shared amongst the thoughts of all the Captains, Powerfull.

When the meeting began, Yamamoto and djay were already in seats. yamamoto was obviously at the head of the seats while djay had a minor seat. than, the gates to the meeting room began to open, and the captains began to enter. Djay sighed, only because of the fact that this whole situation was now up to his master, the famouse beast of the storm. if HE was going to fight, than the situation was truely a disater.

the first captain to enter was unohana, who was just like how she always was. she wore a smile and she had her hands held infront of her as she walked in. behind her was captain kumamura. his canine face showed true sterness, possibly nervousness.)

Kumamura inner monolouge: is HE really coming? if he is going to be on our side in this mission against lahash than we migth have a chance, but he might also kill some of us on the battle feild. he is no unperdictable.

(kumamura walked in, a little while afterwards soifon and bykuya walked in. bykuya with his normal calm face and soifon with her bitch face. soifon was thinking of other things though.)

Soifon inner monolouge: the master of shunko, is here. why?! we can handle this situation on our own.

(hitsugaya quikely follwed behind, many of the captains were now in there seats, all of them looking at the door, waiting for the mentor to appear, but only more captains walked through. was he really coming? the next that came in were captains kyouraku and Ukitake. both of them had seriouse facial expressions. they sat in there seats and follwed in the footsteps of all the other captains, waiting for the mentor. next whom walked in were captains Zaraki kenpachi and kurostuchi. kurotsuchi was extremely uneasy, even shaking. kenpachi on the other hand was smiling and licking his chops. both of them sat in their seats, all the captains were there.)

Djay: im sure you all know why your here.

Yamamoto: silence! it is not your duity to speak. (turns to the Captains) as you may know, the situation has gotten more bizzare. lahash is becoming more of a threat and sekhmet is still out in power. thus i have decided to make drasitic decissions.

(soifon, still deep in anger, rose)

Soifon: why! we have this situation covered! whyd oes he have to enter in the fight. he shouldn't, the last time he fought on our side he destroyed half the barracks!

Djay: he had good reason too, the enemy back than wasn't an easy kill.

Soifon more angry: sit down Djay, this is not your decission to make. it is the captains of the barracks.

Djay: i was one for your information.

Yamamoto: Silence!

(all is quiete.)

yamamoto: soifon, another one of those outbreaks and youll be punished. now, as i said, he will be here soon.

kenpachi, licking his lips: when, i want to see the bastard.

byakuya: dont be so excited that your sparring buddy is coming. calmly he'll just smash your head into the wall like always.

kenpachi evily: not this time, im more ready than ever.

(soifon, sits down, frustrated)

ukitake: is he suppossed to be here?

unohana: that should be the case, but most likely he wont use the....

(right as unohana was speaking, the wall rigth next to kenpachi explodes. the rubble flys over the captains, none are hurt, and the dust seems to shroud the exploding point. though, a large foggy figure is seen through the dust.)

Unohana: door...

???: i never use doors, you should know that.

unohana: i do, you visited me quite often. and quite often i have had to fix my walls.

kenpachi lounges out of his chair at the figure: got ya know bastard!

(a large black hand emerges from the dust, grabbing kenpachi by the face. it than swings to the nearest wall, smashing kenpachi's head right into it. the impact blows all the dust away, revealing a large black man in a white cloak. he is old and has an eye patch on his right eye.)

???: much to slow kenpachi.

byakuya closing eyes calmly: i trued to warn him.

yamamoto: DEVILJHO!

(the large blackman turns his head, he has a strict look on his face. he than walks over to kenpachi's empty seat and sits in it. kenpachi soon getting up from his wall smash, and sitting in another seat, his shirt had blood stains, but he seemed alright.)

Soifon: deviljho, why did you come here. last time you came we had to do major reparring.

Deviljho: but i saved many shinigami lives. if i hadn't showed up, more of your men would have been masacered and more of your solgiers would not be able to see the next generation. in my opinion i did you guys a favor rather than a diservice.

yamamoto: deviljho, you have agreed to helping us, correct?

Deviljho turning to the captain commander: i have, this situation is looking grim for you and i dont beleive any of you have the power to combat this man..lahash was it? anyhow, i have already heard that everyone that has faught him has never come back, witch makes knowing and creating a counter for his ability impossible. but it seems that this fear has pertified you captains, leaving it to minor shinigami whom are pathetic at the least. thus i have decided to risk my own hide in order to save soul society...and for the reason that the king ordered me to.

yamamoto turns to the captains: any objections to hsi arrival!?

(the captains are silent, only because they realize that deviljho will help...or that they are afraid of getting a wall smash...curisy of deviljho himself.)

yamamoto: deviljho, your new mission...apprehend and study lahash's ability. i expect you to complete your task.

(the capatins get up, lookign at deviljho once they leave, as soifon passes deviljho he looks at her and speaks.)

Deviljho: i heard what you said about me before i got here.

Soifon: what shoudl i have said about the man who fathered my beauty. i blame you for giving and taking youruichi away from me. and your not even her true fatehr.

Deviljho: no, but i am part of that royal family. her unkle to be exact. and youruichi left on her own ideals. you better realize that before you take this drama into the battle feild one day, getting yourself killed. and if that happened, i wouldn't mourn for your death.

soifon scoffing: i never loose..... (leaves)

Djay: umm, well. (gets up) master i think its time for me to go.

deviljho: next time you fail me again and i have to take your place djay, ill kill you. i was watching my TV show when i got the order to take your place from the king.

Djay : haha,you mean greys anatomy?

Deviljho seriously: i will kill you if you say that outloud again.

Djay in a childish tone: woah now, lets not bust up anymore walls now. ill just leave. promise not to interupt your greys....i mean telivision. (leaves)

(deviljho pauses a little, than turns to yamamoto)

Deviljho: what is the real reason i was ordered to come here yamamoto. you should know.

yamamoto: its secret, strictly for you to know only.

Deviljho gets a mind message from yamamoto through a special kido, than sighs.

Deviljho: so thats it...alright...ill get working on that right now.

yamamoto: you going to fix that wall?

deviljho: i never fix those walls. thats what lowlife shinigami are for. (leaves)

link <--for better picture
---barracks---

djay had requested for the captains to have a meeting in order to tell them that he
Blaze gets tired of watching prowler and Ryu. He goes to a warehouse in the wukong district and puts on a ragged outfit. He finds a mask and places it on his face. He then hides his shinigami clothes and flyies into the skies. Looking for someone.

Blaze: There she is. (He swopes low and draws his zanpakuto. He swings and the women is barely able to block. He swings rapidly cutting with heavy blows. After ten seconds she can barely stand.) One down, twelve more to go. So sorry about this Soifon, but the captains are hiring people to do there job. Anytime evil is present in the soul society, the Gotei 13 are supposed to fight it without hesitation. Even if it is a Royal Member.

Soifon: Who are you?

Blaze: My name is not important. (He strikes her down and carries her away. He puts her under a barrier to keep her from being found. He moves on to find his next target.)

I did this because the story is basiclly now just sekhmet vs. ryu. Might as well do something different for a while.
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
Blaze begins to walk away when a large figure comes up from behind him. it grabbed him by the shoulder and smashed him into the ground. it left a large crater in the ground and a panting blaze. the mere force of the blow broke bones.

Blaze: what the...

Deviljho: you know kidnapping a captain is punishable by death. though the death punishment has not been enforced here for awhile, ill gladly take up its replacement.

Blaze unsheathes his zampaktou and swings it at Deviljho, but it merely bounces right off. metal seems to clang against his skin, he merely smiles.

Deviljho: kid you have alot to learn. (picks him up by the head and smashes him one more time, possibly breaking more bones. he than leaves the crater of witch he left blaze in and walks over to the feild were soifon was hidden. he had been watching this kid so he new the location. his arm begins to glow as he smashes the barrier, shattering it into pieces. he than picked up an unconscious soifon and looked at blaze)

deviljho: you try to harm the Captains again and ill kill you myself. it was more stupid to go after one of my pupils. next time start with a lesser captain. though if you touch unohana, soifon, ukitake, or kenpachi....Ill wall smash you so hard that your face is gonna look like your ass..

(vanishes)
???? HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Blaze rubs his shoulder, feeling the bones heal thanks to Yin's healing ability.

Blaze/Thinking: Who was that guy? He is even stronger than Sekmhet and Lashan put together. (Blaze gets up and looks around.) I have to find him. (He shunpos around looking fo this new person in the soul society. Having questions for the reasons of why he is here.)
'Prowler looks down at Ryu as he gasps for air on the ground'

Prowler: You fool. You honestly thought that Sekhmet would allow you to open the Spector Gate just for some woman who you cared for? Pathetic.

Ryu: She said she wanted to bring back Azriel.

Prowler: And you believed her!? Shinigami are complete idiots even after all this time. Your little girlfriend was never there to begin with!

Ryu: What are you talking about?

Prowler: When I first attempted to take her zanpakuto, There was only residual energy left. Even if she was dead, I would have been able to get it, so I thought maybe, someone beat me to it.

Ryu: But who has that sort of power?

Prowler: If i knew that, I wouldn't have bothered following you would I? Anyway, I figured that if they went to the trouble of taking her zanpakuto, most likely, they stole her soul as well. I only followed you to try to find clues, and that trip through the Spector Gate just proved my theory. You couldn't find her because someone took her before she could enter that gate.

Ryu: So, Sekhmet was lying to me all along?!

Prowler: Most likely. Other than myself, the only ones with the knowledge and skill to steal zanapakuto are Lahash and his Disciples, and Sekhmet and her Royal court.

Ryu: So how can I get Senna back?

Prowler: The answer is simple. You must confront either Sekhmet or Lahash for her soul back. Then, you must reattach it to her body. Captain Unohana can help you with that part.

Ryu: Great! So will you help me?

Prowler: Does it look like I have a death wish? This is your girlfriend, and your problem. I'll be back eventually. When someone leaves a zanpakuto worth stealing.

'Prowler disappears, leaving Ryu all alone'
big smile
Ryu: (rests to recover from his wounds)

Wukong: ...ugh. Are we dead?

Leyno: Don't be stupid...we're alive. Barely.

Ryu: Her bankai....

Leyno: Was intense. I thought I was going to be crushed under the spiritual pressure.

Ryu: We almost were. Although, according to Prowler either Sekhmet or Lahash know something...I can't get to Lahash, so Sekhmet it is.

Leyno: ...what were thoses boxes she unearthed?

Wukong: It looked like woman came tumbling from them...oddly enough.

Ryu: That's exactly what happened. But now what...?

Leyno: Well, like you said, we have to go to Sekhmet's. We'll do it together. But...resting sounds good, too.

Wukong: No, let's go you two.

Leyno: First, I suggest we contact the gotei 13. I realize we're not recognized officers, but they need to acknowledge Sekhmet's true intentions.

Ryu: I agree. Send the message, Leyno.

Leyno: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Attention: All Captains, Lieutenants, and seated officers, this is Leyno, substitute shinigami, and I have an urgent message regarding the royal family leader Sekhmet. Sekhmet manipulated Ryu, myself, and Wukong into finding and stealing five relics which have the power to open the spector gate...(in the distance Yamamoto's eyes open and his expression becomes concerned)...we did as she asked so Ryu could save Senna. She administered her logic and lies and manipulated the situation for her own gain. We did, in fact, open the spector gate in search of Senna. Sekhmet, instead, unearthed four caged boxes and fled the scene. She also aided her brother, Lahash, in recovered a mysterious artifact from beyond the spector gate. We ask that the Captain Commander heed our warning and assemble the gotei 13 and confront Sekhmet. This is an emergency! (the mesages is recieved and Yamamoto assembles his captains).

Ryu: Okay...let's go! We may be able to get there before Yamamoto starts demanding answers. (they vanish)

(They appear to find the gotei 13 standing outside Sekhmet's Palace)

Yamamoto: ...(he opens his eyes) Remove this barrier or I will remove it for you! OUT HERE NOW, SEKHMET! (The barrier falls and the doors to her palace open. She begins walking out, nonchalantly, with her Royal court, Traea, Poeira, Nuvem, Farfalla, and four addition girls behind her).

Sekhmet: What a pleasant surprise, but I wasn't expecting company (she smiles and glances at Ryu). Oh, and you even assembled the renegade shinigami. Well, this is certainly a well-structured gathering. What do I owe the pleasure.

Yamamoto: Are these accustations true? Did you allow them to open the Spector gate?

Sekhmet: I cannot tell a lie, so I will just admit it. Yes, I enabled the poor boys with the resources to open the gate. How was I suppose to know Senna didn't pass through the after gate. I'm not clairvoyant, after all.

Leyno: SHE tricked us so she could get those girls...

Sekhmet: My angels.

Yamamoto: ....What did you say?!

Sekhmet: Age getting to you old man? You know exactly whom I referring to. (After all these centuries, you couldn't even recognize the princess who you so kindly dethroned.

Yamamoto: ...Dugobanda!

Sekhmet: Correct. The great civilization of Dugobanda, which thrived for centuries millenia before the souls society. Of course until the shinigami became overzealous and decided it was their right to reap our land and kill our people. A very contradicting image to how you portray yourself now.

Yamamoto: Change took shape and the shinigami developed into a helpful group. You, however, have decided to hold a grudge for this long. Not very productive, Sekhmet.

Sekhmet: Save me your anecdotes old man. I finally was able to complete my angels, which you will likely recognize four of them.

Yamamoto: ...those girls pledge allegience to you?

Sekhmet: Always have; always will. I've been forced to submit to the rules and regulations of this deplorable nation for much too long. I've waited over three centuries to assemble my angels and take back the land that was rightfully mine.

Ryu: I'm completely confused...she's an angel?

Leyno: Ryu...shut up! Listen!

Sekhmet: You had your opportunity and removed me from my ordained thrown. However, the right to rule is something you're born with. It isn't an object you obtain from war or a prize once you win a duel. I was born a god; therefore, I will sit upon the heavens and command as fate intended. (her royal court's outfits completely change as do all the angels. They all now have on completely black kamono's with golden belts). It's time change happen once again and this time, I promise you, Yamamoto, it will be irreversible.

Ryu: Captain Ukitake...what is she talking about? Who is she? (he gestures for him to quite down).

Yamamoto: If you want to commit treason than so be it.

Sekhmet: Treason?! Have you been completely unconscious for this whole conversation? This is my people's land. You stole it...you bathed it in the blood of my people. There is no treason because treason implies that you possess the ruling authority over the land. The reality is you are only a temporary idle in a land that boasts millenia of fruitful history. Ergo, you do not have the capacity to decree treason for a land you do not have the right to claim ownership of. (his staff sheds and reveals his sheathed sword). Threatening me now? Oh, no, you don't threaten. That's right, you simply kill. Well, another day perhaps. (she puts her hands together and a golden light begins resonating from her body). Jikanteishi....(suddenly beams of light scale the ground and create a network. They connect her to her angels and generals (formerly her royal court). It then surrounds her palace and they all become enveloped in the golden light).

Yamamoto: STOP! (he unsheathes his sword as do all the captains).

Sekhmet: Too late, old man. (she seperates her hands as a cube of energy forms between them. A vortex of energy swirls around her, her subordinates and her palace. Suddenly the energy begins to condense and everyone becomes transparent and drift away into golden particles). We'll return, trust me. The war that awaits the soul society will be on a scale far beyond your comprehension. Your people will die and your captains will perish beneath the power of my angels. Until then...(the light is blinding and flashes and they are all gone, including her palace).

Leyno: ...she just used a spell with such strength...

Ryu: She actually displaced her, her warriors and an entire palace.

(the captains vanish leaving Ryu, Wukong, and Leyno).

Wukong: ...what just happened.

Leyno: I think...the demise of the soul society was just predicted...

(Ryu stands still in awe of what has happened.)

Ryu: This is all my fault. If I had only followed my beliefs and not trusted Sekhmet, then none of this would have happened!

Leyno: Ryu, you shouldn't blame yourself. Sekhmet took you down to your lowest point and then took advantage of you.

Wukong: And it's not like we tried to stop you from doing what you did.

(Angered) Ryu: You guys just don't get it! I've failed at everything! I couldn't save Senna, I didn't stand a chance against Sekhmet, and now I've become the key to the Soul Society's destruction!.....There's no hope left.

(Leyno walks over and grabs Ryu by the collar of his shirt) Leyno: Now you listen to me. You need to quit kicking yourself in the ass and start coming up with a plan! You didn't give up before, so why should you now?

Wukong: We will stand by you no matter what.

Ryu: .....Alright, I'll come up with something. (Leyno releases him) First, we will go and see the Captains; I need to explain myself personally.

(Ryu arrives at the Captain's meeting room with Leyno and Wukong.)

Yamamoto: What is the meaning of this, Ryu?! Haven't you done enough damage?!

Ukitake: Sensei, please be easy with Ryu. He has had a rough experience.

Soifon: But he is still responsible for his crimes! I suggest that he be executed right now.

Kyoraku: Be calm, Soifon. We are still in the meeting room. No blood is to be spilled here, remember?

Ryu: I've come here to personally explain everything that I have done.

Yamamoto: Very well, but remember that you are considered as an enemy and any rash actions shall be dealt with forcefully.

Ryu: Yes, sir.

(Ryu explains everything that has happened since he came to the Seireitei and even includes the parts about his past.)

Zaraki: Damn, could you have dragged it on any longer?

Ryu: If I had left anything more out than I did, you would have started asking questions. I figured that I would save you he trouble.

Yamamoto: I have both seen and heard what you have done, Ryu. So why have you really come here?

Ryu: I have come to ask you to allow me the opportunity of getting rid of Sekhmet.

Kyoraku: You can't be serious, kid. You've already seen what'll happen if you go against her.

Komamura: You would be killed instantly.

Ryu: That isn't entirely true. I have come across a truth about myself that I did not know of. (He removes the bandage covering the entirety of his left arm. Instead of being riddled with scars, it is now marked by a tattoo in the shape of a bird's wing that covers the whole arm.)

Ukitake: What is that? I don't remember seeing it on your arm before.

Ryu: It is a seal. Apparently when I was born, my father and mother sealed a large portion of my powers into my left arm. The compression that the reiatsu left upon the nerves in my arm took away all feeling that I have in it.

Byakuya: But how would you know this? Not even Sekhmet told you of such a thing.

Ryu: .....When I was in the pool of souls, the spirit of my father found me and revealed the entirety of my past to me.

Kurotsuchi: And you think that this pent up power would be enough to defeat Sekhmet?

Ryu: No, I don't. But with it, I'll stand as much of a chance against her as any one of you captains. Plus that, I have personal reasons for going after her.

Yamamoto: Very well. When the time comes, you will be notified and allowed to join the attack against Sekhmet. You will not be arrested for your crimes due to the fact that we don't have the time to enforce a punishment. Now return to the Squad 13 barracks and rejoin your comrades! That is an order.

Ryu, Wukong, and Leyno: Yes, sir! (They disappear.)

Ukitake: That boy is still determined to do what it takes to rescue her.

Kyoraku: But now he also has to help save the Soul Society as well. With all that has happened to him in the past, I'm not sure if his mind can handle it.

Unohana: We will have to wait and see what happens, I suppose.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
cool
igot 1 :)

Name:Kiyomi Tsadane

Birthdate:July 8

Hair color:brown

Hair size:short

Affiliation:13 court guard squads

Aizen was her OLD tutor...till he betrayed them

eye color:green

1st leutenant of squad 13
Short(i love short ppl like toshiro and Ed :3)

She was friends with toshiro and momo at rukon district

Clothes:Soul reaper:...a soul reaper leutenant outfit...
Human:Green shirt with white long-sleeved undershirt.Blue jean with green shoes(or school uniform)

hates being called short

jokes alot of times and sometimes not

very smart

Personality:Kiyomi is a Kind girl but also aggressive sometimes.specially when people call her short.She likes toshiro(kinda)and visits him every day.shes also very strong but low stamina(shes good at blocking so...)

History:Kiyomi was adopted by Tina Tsadane and Hector(couldnt think of any names xD)Tsadane.her mom died of sickness when she was 5 and her dad killed her in a fire earlier after(mean dad...)When she died she was right by her house wondering what happened.right when she turns around,she sees a horrifying creature(hollow)and it jumps at her.She runs and runs until she falls down and thought she was now dead(she didnt know she was).while she had her eyes closed,she heard the monster scream and a slash."areyou ok?"a voice asked.When she opened her eyes she saw a old man in a black outfit with a sword."....y-y-yes"she said.Then,she doesnt know why but he smiled."i am Yamamoto and iim gonna take u somewhere safe"he replied.then,he clutched out his sword and took her to the Rukon District where shemet Toshiro and Momo.

power:fire
Bankai's name:Hi Ringu
(fire ring)
Release Command:Burn inside(sorry i forgot to add that)
Defense:90
Offense:90
Agility(Shunpo):90
Kido:about 55
Intelligence:99
Physical Strength(Hakuda):90
her theme song is boulevard of broken dreams by greenday

pic close to her but shes shorter and has green eyes
igot 1 :) 

Name:Kiyomi Tsadane 

Birthdate:July 8 

over a year ago LunaShay said…
wink
and this is her sword
and this is her sword
(moments before Sehkmet leaves)
While Makko takes on Uragon. Tashigi tries to make a plan quickly.

Yuri: principle! what are we gonna do? the petals that are protecting us is about to break soon. 'she looks frantically for places she can go to when the time comes'

Tashigi: I don't know. i never really fought him before. And his zanpaktou is really something i never fought against before. hmm.

Ace: 'waiting outside' Tashigi, anything yet? if not i'll just break though your-

They suddenly feel a strong reatsu and can feel that a strong kido is being used.

Tashigi: what was that?! 'the shield of petals falls'

Yuri: principle! what now?!!!

Tashigi prepares to fight with his sword is held out. Yet he soon realizes that the fog is retracting and sees Ace's body coming out of the fog again, The puppets dissolves into a purple mist and retracts as Ace puts his zanpaktou away.

Ace: Done.

Tashigi: What?!

Yuri: huh?

Tashigi: 'still in a fighting stance' What do you mean done. you can't call it off. Fight back or i'll kill you with ease.

Ace: Hmph. You do realize that Sehkmet's reatsu and the royal court's are all gone right. Well of course you do since you're a principle. Well anyways, since Sehkmet is not here to order me, i don't need to do any previous orders.

Tashigi: you're saying that you did ALL that because she ordered you.

Ace: yes, but because i respect her, and i'm willing to help her.

Tashigi: that doesn't make sense!!

Ace: It doesn't need to. Just know i'm done fighting, oh 'turns around' See you around. I just might see you at the school.

Tashigi: wait what?! 'runs towards Ace but he just shunpos away' Ace? That really doesn't make sense. 'stands there looking towards Ace's direction'

Yuri: So he did that because the lady said so? 'scratches her head'

Tashigi: i guess. hmmm, well it seems he was being honest about not fighting or doing those evil deeds for her, now that she is out of the picture. Then again what exactly happen. 'thinks'

Yuri: hey what about Uragon? 'looks to where they are' Hmm i think we'll let them settle it themselves, anyways Uragon needs trainning.
OMG SO OMFG !
' Yuri sees uragon injured with his twin blade sword in one hand, blood all over his right arm with one eye open '

Uragon: *breathing hard* (thoughts)' wtf do i do, ugh he just pops out of nowhere like wtf dude ugh all i could do now is defend myself ' *Looks at his feather on his neckalce* hmmmm

Yuri: Tashigi should we help uragon

Tashigi: just wait for a bit i wanna see what he got inorder for us to train him

'Yuri nods as she watches uragon hold off the fight between makko'

Uragon: WHY ARE YOU HERE FRICK ?!

Makko: 'laughs' i told you im loyal and i wouldn't let anything happen to ace.

Uragon: 'yeells loudly, his characteristics on his face changes green stripes on his face like a tiger and eagle eyes, he drops his twin blade sword, opens his hands towards Makko' RANBU TAISHI !

Makko: ' i can't breathe what the hell is wrong with him ' *coughs blood*

Yuri: Can i call you master Tashigi

Tashigi: uhhh..sure

Yuri: Master i've known uragon for years i never seen him like this, should we stop this he might kill him

Tashigi: hold on a bit more

' Yuri looks at uragon worried '

Uragon: HAAAAAAAAA ! ' anger in his eyes , he reopens his hand and grabs his twin blade sword ' HITSUKAZE ! ' with a sharp giant wind slash comming to Makko, he jumps as quick as he can '

Makko: ' squinting his eyes ' Ugh its too fast

" FOOOOM! It hits him while his flipping back words hitting a huge stone rock "

Makko: Ugh ' blood dripping down his head

Uragon: RAA-

Tashigi: ENOUGH !

' Yuri holding his hand tightly preventing anything from happening, uragons characteristics goes back to normal '

Tashigi: Makko im sorry but we have to get uragon into train

'Uragon,Yuri,and Tashigi shunpos away'

Makko: Ugh that bastard thinks im weak he's lucky i wasn't going all out soon ill show him what i didn't release from my kunai.
Blaze shunpos into the squad 13 barracks with his shinigami uniform on. He sees Ryu, Leyno, and Wukong.

Blaze: Damn, you all act like you've seen ghosts.

Leyno: Angels.

Wukong: More like demons.

Blaze: So what's happened since i've been goon? (The three explain the situation to Blaze, who gets a dark look on his face.) Ryu...is this true?

Ryu: Yes Blaze but i had rea- (Blaze punches him in the face which sends ryu flying down a hallway.) What the hell was that for.

Blaze: You stupid idiot! You have really unleashed hell on the soul society! This is the worst thing you could of every done!!!
(Wukong rushes to Blaze and grabs him so that he doesn't strike Ryu again.)

Wukong: Calm down, Blaze! Ryu's been through enough. He's already told everything to the Captains and they understood his position.

Blaze: How can you stand here and defend him?! (He scowls at Ryu) Not only has he sent us to our deaths on numerous occasions, he has now doomed the entire Soul Society because of his actions!

(Helping Ryu up) Leyno: If you would have listened more intently instead of acting rashly, you would know about Ryu's past and what he is going to do.

(He calms down and is released by Wukong) Blaze: Alright, what do you plan to do?

Ryu: I'm going to fight Sekhmet one more time. (He shows his sealed arm to Blaze) And this time, I think I might actually stand a chance.

Blaze: So you're going to ask the others, as well as myself, to help you one last time?

Ryu: No, I'm not. The choice will be set before each individual. I'm not going to guilt anyone into helping; I just want to stop Sekhmet and save Senna.

???: If that's everything, then where do we sign up to help out?

(He looks up to see all of his former comrades surrounding him) Ryu: Hideyoshi, Ryouji, Ryo, Karuroso, and Yokoshimo, you guys heard everything?

Hideyoshi: Yep, and we'll help you out again.

Karuroso: You gathered us to help you stop Sekhmet and save Senna. We never did complete that mission.

Yokoshimo: And you can't expect me to leave my little brother alone, can you?

Ryo: Besides that, I haven't fought a good battle in a long time. I need the workout.

(He looks over at Ryouji) Ryu: And what about you, Ryouji? Are you going to help us?

Ryouji: .....Alright, I'll help but only if you promise not to do something as stupid as trying to open the Spector Gate again.

(Sarcastically) Ryu: I can't make any promises, but I'll try...(Seriously)...But there is one other person that I need to apologize to. If you guys will excuse me. (He vanishes)

(Ryu reappears at Captain Ukitake's office. He knocks on the door.)

Ryu: Is there anyone in here?

???: Yes, please hold on a moment.

(The door opens to reveal Kiyone behind it. She stands in shock, believing that Ryu has come to fulfill his promise. Instead, Ryu drops to his knees.)

Ryu: I know that I don't deserve it after everything that I have done, but this time I wish to truly apologize to you. Everything that I have done to you is unforgivable, but I needed to apologize to you. Please, I beg you to forgive me!

(Instead of being slapped across the face like he expected to be, Ryu is instead greeted by a small pat on the head.)

Kiyone: Don't worry about it! I forgave you when I heard the message Leyno sent out. If anything, I feel sorry for you. Being used like you were by Sekhmet is unforgivable.

(He stands up) Ryu: Thank you for accepting my apology, Kiyone.

(She jumps up and grabs him by his collar) Kiyone: But if ya ever threaten to kill me again, I'll make ya sorry. Got it!

(Laughing) Ryu: Alright, I got it.

(Captain Ukitake suddenly appears behind Ryu.)

Ukitake: What are you two doing? (Ryu explains what was happening.) Oh, I see. (He places a hand on Ryu's shoulder.) Are you doing alright?

Ryu: About as good as can be expected. I was able to convince my friends to stay and fight.

Ukitake: We will need all the people that we can get for this mission. (They go into the office and sit down.) After you left the meeting, there was a general discussion about you, Ryu.

Ryu: I can guess as to what it was: Can I be trusted?

Ukitake: The only Captains that were against your help were Soifon, Kurotsuchi, and Kuchiki.

Ryu: I see. I don't blame them for not trusting me though.....Which Squad am I to be assigned to?

Ukitake: That's just it, you're not being assigned to a squad. You are being put into a special battalion consisting of you and your companions, but you will be housed here in the Squad 13 Barracks.

Ryu: But there is a catch, isn't there?

Ukitake: Yes, there is. You are going to be under the direct command of the Captain-Commander. He wants to keep an eye on you so that you don't turn against us again.

Ryu: What is the code for the battalion?

Ukitake: It is Renegade and you will command it, just as you did before.

Ryu: Do I need to report to the Captain-Commander now?

Ukitake: No, you have been given specific orders to rest until the operation starts.

(He stands up) Ryu: Alright, I'll do just that.

(Before Ryu leaves, he grabs the boy by his right arm) Ukitake: About your seal.....Will you be able to control the amount of power that is released from it?

Ryu: Hopefully, I will. (He leaves the office and shunpos back to his room so that he can rest.)
Blaze falls asleep and enters his inner world. Yin and yang are waiting for him.

Blaze: Am I in trouble?

Yin: It depends on if you join Ryu or not.

Yang: That little hollow bastard has caused to much trouble for everyone. I say we kill him.

Blaze: There's no reason to. I attacked Soifon openly and she does not know it was me. But...that guy who attacked me. His spiritual power was amazing. Why don't we send him alone?

Yin: There is power in numbers.

Yang: Yes, but what if the person is stronger than thos who oppose him?

Blaze: I do- (Blaze awakes and draws his sword. He sees a dark entity in front of him. He turns on his latern and knows who it is.) Kauro?

Kauro: Yes, it's me.

Blaze: Why are you here? (He puts his sword away.)

Kauro: I'm here to convience you. I don't want you to fight against the Royal Court and the angels.

Blaze: Why, because it would put you in danger.

Kauro: Ever since Sekhmet got her angels back, she has basicly shunned me and Amaya.

Blaze:(He walks over to get closer to her.) Then join us.

Kauro: No, I'm still loyal to Sekhmet.

Blaze: My mind is not made up yet. But it will be soon. (Blaze turns to go back to his bed but his arm is grabbed and he is turned around. Kauro places her lips on his and they embrace in a kiss. They move away and Kauro stabs Blaze in the stomach.) Why did you do that?

Kauro: Because I like you alot. And if this one of the ways to keep you from fighting then so be it. (She pulls the blade out of Blaze and she turns away.) Good buy for now. (She shunpos away.)

Blaze:(he lays on the ground bleeding) Kauro.

He passes out and his wound begins to heal.
Evolving him again, bleacher. Haha.
Not evolution. Just a logical explanation as to why he has no feeling in his left arm. I actually meant to say that it was just reiatsu stored in his arm instead of powers. Ryu will not be getting any new powers, just an increase in reiatsu. Sorry about the mix up.
Oh, I wasn't angry. I thought it was pretty comical.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

[Five months have passed since Sekhmet's declaration of war.]

(The fabric of reality is ripped open by a golden gate and it slowly reveals two silhouettes)

Vael: Is this our location?

(The two angels walk out and look upon the outskirts of the soul society).

Farfalla: Sekhmet-sama has instructed us to begin searching here.

Vael: Seems desolate aside from those civilians. Is this the Rukon district?

Farfalla: (they land on the ground and begin walking toward the village. She has a peculiar device, resembling a compass, in her hand) This structure is pretty deep. They must have went through great lengths to bury it from their own people.

Vael: (she points her finger and purple cero erupts and begins drilling into the rock) This is going to be a while...(suddenly they both vanish and a binding rope strikes the ground where they once stood).

Farfalla: How fortunate for us to be found by two lieutenants.

Izuru: ...Farfalla. Who is this that accompanies you?

Farfalla: Izuru Kira, Lieutenant of the the third division and Shuhei Hisagi, Lieutenant of the ninth division. What a pleasure.

Izuru: Answer my question traitor!

Vael: He has quite a mouth for such a weak contestor.

Farfalla: You'll discover quickly that all shinigami, even the weak, boast large egos. It's terrible, too. Whenever confronted with power that surpasses their own their words simply become more pathetic.

Vael: Well, that provides a perfect opportunity for us, sister.

Farfalla: We have specific instructions, but I don't see why we can't explore your thoughts. Go on...

Vael: I say we use this opportunity to display a powerful message while uncovering the scriptures (she continues to stare, with interest, at the lieutenants. She is tall and slender with pale skin. Her eyes look glisten a dull purple as her similarly colored hair waivers in the breeze. On each side she has a funnel shaped design with her hair bellowing stiffly toward the back of her head).

Farfalla: You have been kept from the fun for quite some time. I believe you would enjoy Lieutenant Izuru, he has quite an imrpessive zanpakuto.

Vael: Really? (she begins walking toward him) How so?

Farfalla: I'd hate to spoil the surprise.

Vael: Of course.

Izuru: (staring at Vael when suddenly he does not see her any longer. He begins to turn his head when her hand grabs his kamono and drags him across the ground, throwing him into a house).

Hisagi: (he reaches for his zanpakuto when he realizes that Farfalla has him by the arm)

Farfalla: Let's not get carried away, Lieutenant (she throws him and he smashes into a tree. She slides her hand through her hair which resemble to large horns running from her forehead and parting at the top of her and looping backwards so the tip points foreward. There are flowers and leaves decorating her greenish black hair around the concentric bands that run down her horn-like hair). I don't mind demonstrating superior speed, but today i'm just not in the mood.

Hisagi: (unsheathes his zanpakuto and prepares to call out its name) Reap...

Farfalla: Not interested, Lieutenant. (she slowly lifts her hand and a dark green cero blasts from her finger and burrows right through his stomach. She flashes toward him and smashes his chest with her palm and sends him flying into the forest. She pulls her sword from her back) unproot, Spina Sanguinante (the sword transforms into a giant viney whip and begins to burrow into the ground effortlessly. She waits a couple seconds and jumps high in the air and tugs on her zanpakuto. The ground is uprooted and shattered in a circular formation roughly 30 feet in diameter. She then speeds to the ground, through the rocks and dust and lands in a chamber. Her zanpakuto swirls above her in concentric rings and spikes span out and catch the rocks and dirt that fall from the upheaval. She drops her sword and the hilt stabs into the ground and holds the roof above her. She looks around and begins packing large books into a box).

(above ground)

Vael: That's your technique, huh?

Izuru: Every time I strike you, your blade will become heavier. It's likely becoming to heavy to hold.

Vael: Did you know that weight is relative to the magnitude of the gravitational force imposed upon it?

Izuru: ...(his eyes widen)

Farfalla: (picks up the box and her zanpakuto and barrels to the surface and lands on the ground. She looks over and sees Vael, sheathing her sword and Izuru falling to the ground, blooding pouring from his body). Satisfied?

Vael: Not particuarly. That wasn't even a battle, it was more like a physics lesson (She smiles and a gate opens).

Farfalla: I wish I could stick around to see the Gotei thirteens face when they discover their fatally wounded lieutenants. (they enter the gate and it closes).

Wait, if we're all now in this new 'renegade' squad, then who is what, like Lieutenants, or all we all equal.
(In Ukitake's office, Ryu is giving a report of the progress that Renegade Squad is making.)

Ryu: Everyone is progressing well, Captain. Thanks to the training area that Kisuke Urahara showed us under Sokyoku Hill, we've been able to train in peace.

Ukitake: That's good to hear. How are you holding up with your new position?

Ryu: I'm doing okay.....I'm still having trouble being patient for the attack.

Ukitake: You are still thinking about her, aren't you.

Ryu: Yes, I am.

Ukitake: I wish that I could say "don't worry" but I am still worried about her myself.

Ryu: But there is still hope.....Well, I should get back to the others. Goodbye, Captain Ukitake.

Ukitake: Goodbye, Ryu.

(Ryu exits the office and walks down the barrack's hallway. As he does, he recalls the decision made five months ago.)

-----------------------------------------
(Five months prior, Ryu is in Captain-Commander Yamamoto's office.)

Yamamoto: Ryu, you already know that you and your companions are being formed into a small squad.

Ryu: Yes, sir. I was told that we will report directly to you.

Yamamoto: That is true. However, you will not be under my command. You and your companions have had problems with the authority of the Gotei 13. I believe that it would create tension if I or someone not affiliated with the lot of you was in total command. Therefore, I am making you the Captain of Renegade Squad but you will report to me before any serious decisions are made. Such as making an attack against Sekhmet or Lahash.

Ryu: Yes, sir. I understand.

(Ryu turns to leave but is stopped by Yamamoto.)

Yamamoto: That also includes going after Senna Misame.

Ryu: .....Yes, sir.

(Ryu returns to his companions and tells them what has happened.)

Leyno: So you're a temporary Captain.

Ryu: It's just a title. I only have the position because the Captain-Commander believes that it would create tension for someone outside of our circle to take command.

Wukong: So who are your Vice-Captain and Third Seat?

Ryu: I was thinking of making Leyno my Vice-Captain and Ryouji the Third Seat. I know that he is the Lieutenant of Zero Squad; I would just like for him to take command if Leyno and I are incapacitated. The rest of you will report to us. Got it?

Wukong, Hideyoshi, Ryo, Karuroso, Yokoshimo: Got it.

-----------------------------------------
(In the present, Ryu senses a release of spiritual pressure in the Rukon district.)

Ryu: What the hell was that?! It felt like.....Farfalla. They attacked.....Kira and Hisagi!

(Ryu shunpos to Renegade Squad's quarters and retrieves Wukong.)

Ryu: We need to get to the Rukon District, now! Kira and Hisagi are in trouble.

Wukong: Alright, but maybe we should get Captain Unohana to come with us.

(They shunpo to the Squad 4 Hospital and have Unohana and Isane follow them to the Rukon District. They find Lieutenants Kira and Hisagi buried in rubble and grievously injured.)

(He rushes over to Hisagi) Ryu: Don't worry, Captain Unohana and Lieutenant Kotetsu are here to heal you. I just need you to tell me who did this.

Hisagi: It was...Farfalla...and one of the unidentified angels.

Ryu: Thank you. (He steps back so that Isane can begin healing Hisagi while Unohana works on Kira.)

Wukong: What are we going to do?

Ryu: We're going to wait here. I have a feeling that more will be coming back.
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Ryo: Looks like the kid can handle it Yama-kun. I'm not needed anymore.... I didnt do much in the end. Just watched made sure no of them killed them selves. Its time I left again.

Yamamoto: Why Ryo?

Ryo: I'm old. I swore not to fight, time to get back to my rest. I will go tell them.

Ryo leaves Yamamoto's office, he then shunpo's to Ryu and Wukong's location.

Ryo: Hello boys. Its time I tell you two something. I'm Leaving. I need to rest and all this..... It has nothing to do with me, not really. So I will be gone by the time you get back. But if you have need, call and I will do all in my power to help.
Blaze learns of who is to be heads of Ryu's squad.

Blaze: Ryu, or should I say captain of Renegade Squad.

Ryu: What is it?

Blaze: I'm not joining any squad, not even yours.

Ryu: How come?

Blaze: I have a problem with Authority, and as far as I've seen, the captains can barley tie their own shoes without taking orders. The only person I have respect for in the soul society is Kenpachi Zaraki. And he borders insanity.

Ryu: Is this your final decision?

Blaze: Yeah. I'll still be around. But I wont be here to take orders. And Besides, I might trie something different for awhile.

Ryu: Fine(They both clash hands and Blaze goes to his room to pack up.

Dude, it's pointless to be in a squad were you're stronger than the lieutenants
Takeshi?! does this mean you're not gonna post anything for now?

(A gate opens)

(A general and an angel walk out in front of the shinigami academy)

Galgalzzi: This place hasn't changed a bit. The air needs to be slightly freshened. Breathe, Odinha Veneno..(a purple mist that fills the air and slides across the ground fills the academy court yard and flies into the dorms. Students begin running out. Their skin turns grey, hair becomes brittle and decays, and they fall tot he ground and begin wasting away).

Teacher 1: Stop right there!!

Teacher 2: (charges Galgalzzi and his angel companion)

Galgalzzi: (he gestures for his angel to move back. The two teachers speed toward him, and he is in their line of vision. Suddenly he escapes through their senses even while they're staring at him. Suddenly he's above them, matching their speed and slams his palms into their heads and smashes this into the ground face first. He jumps off their bodies and a huge dark purple cero erupts from his his vicinity and consumes their bodies, annihilating them). Ha ha ha...(two other teachers come from both his right and left side. He simply raises his hands and fires cero's taking them out. He puts his hand behind his head and catches the hand of a female teacher and blows a pinkish grey mist in her face and her skin begins to melt off and her bones begin to show. She falls from the sky, but her hand breaks off while he's still holding it and he throws it off to the side and smirks. He gestures, by pointing his two fingers, for his angel to go into the academy building).

Pardel: (she blasts through the building with intense speed. She flies in and as she does she does and forward flip and angles her blade sending a burst of energy out and cutting off a shinigami's arm that was attempting to sneak up on her. She lands and then in a flash is behind him and his head is rolling on the floor. Moments later she comes blasting through the school and arrives beside Galgalzzi) Objective complete.

Galgalzzi: Any moment now...

Ace: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

Galgalzzi: Well, it's a pleasure to see you again, head master (sheathing his sword).

Ace: You killed innocent students! ARE YOU CRAZY! Do you want the whole gotei 13 here?!

Galgalzzi: That would place you in a quaint perdicament. What would you say to them? Certainly not that you allowed us to destroy this school.

Ace: I told Sekhmet I would work for her and I kept that. She left without taking me, so I had to return to my normal life. I will return with you and serve her! Take me with you!

Galgalzzi: (he looks at his angel) You know so many intimate details pertaining to Sekhmet-sama. Granted the majority of details were kept from you. However, you're drift wood as many would call it. You take was is readily available to you, opposed to searching for something more worthy. (his eyes stare into Ace's and glow a bright yellow)

Ace: ...Wait...what?! I don't remember any details. I thought I did, but I don't....

Galgalzzi: (he smiles) Having a difficult time remember? Well, it's better that way. Although, this is quite ironic.

Ace: What? (he looks confused not being able to remember much of what he did for Sekhmet)

Galgalzzi: Normally, the youth of a generation are desired for their keen intellects and boundless stamina. It is only when an individual ages that they become less acute and more of a set-back. Therefore, the youth are often prized possessions while the elderly become expendable. The general concensus is the elderly have a habit of forgetting important details relevant to an objective. Ergo, you have just become expendable despite your youth.

Ace: What? (suddenly pardel's blade impales Ace and she slowly slides it up, cutting open his stomach) ...why are you doing this?

Galgalzzi: Sekhmet-sama finds you no longer useful. Therefore, it's an appropriate gesture to put the horse down before it becomes troublesome.

Pardel: (she brings her hand up to his face) Enjoy, shinigami (a yellow cero blasts fomr her palm and envelops Ace. The shear force drives his body off her blade and sends him hurtling into the school).

Galgalzzi: I am so thankful to be rid of that child. What a nuisance.