Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1155

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
Just to let you guys know Hollow Ryu will sometimes be abbreviated as HR. Just wanted to let you know.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Ryu: What do you mean that I am going to have to fight myself?.....Wait, you mean that you want me to fight my hollow.

Spirit King: That is correct, Ryu. I want you to fight your hollow, but not in the way that you are thinking. (Suddenly, a jar filled with the hilts of many swords appears next to him. He takes one out and makes the jar disappear.) I don't want you to enter your mind to fight him. I want to make your hollow a separate entity and make you fight it that way, as if you are fighting a real person.

Ryu: And how am I supposed to do that? I don't even know how to speak with him when I actually want to.

Spirit King: You will use this.

(The Spirit King tosses the sword to Ryu. It has the same appearance as Ichigo's first zanpakuto after Byakuya had sliced of the blade.)

Ryu: What am I supposed to do with this?

Spirit King: I want you to stab yourself with it in the place where your hole would appear in your Vasto Vizard form. After you stab yourself there, I want you to immediately pull the blade out and throw it in front of you. By doing this, you will have fully materialized your hollow.

Yoruichi: Your Majesty, this won't be a fair battle for Ryu. His spiritual network has already begun to deteriorate rapidly. Before we came here, Ryu even admitted that his spiritual network has been reduced to 30% of what it once was!

(He smiles) Ryu: Don't worry about it, Yoruichi. I'll be fine. (He turns to the Spirit King.) I do have one request for the battle.

Spirit King: What is it?

Ryu: That the physical attributes of my left arm be healed. I am already losing my spiritual power, at least let me die with two good arms.

Spirit King: Very well.

(The Spirit King extends his hand out and sends a transparent beam of green light towards Ryu's arm. As soon as it makes contact with the arm, the light begins to heal the physical decay of the arm.)

Ryu: Thank you, your Majesty. I am ready to begin.

Spirit King: Then you may proceed.

(Ryu closes his eyes and then stabs himself in the chest with the broken sword. As soon as he feels the cross-guard against his chest, he immediately removes the sword and throws it in front of him. While still in mid-air, the blade explodes into a large cloud of smoke. Once it clears, the figure of Ryu's Vasto Vizard form can be seen.)

Spirit King: It is done. I will now erect a barrier around the two of you so that you will not destroy the palace. (He puts his right hand up and a cubical golden barrier instantly appears around Ryu and his hollow.

Hollow Ryu: Hello brother, it has been quite some time since I have seen you.

Ryu: That it has. Just to get you up to speed, this battle is going to determine our fates. Either I will win and regain my spiritual network, or you will win by killing me and take over my body.

Hollow Ryu: I thought that this battle was ONLY to help you revive your still decaying spiritual network.

Ryu: That is one of the aspects of this battle. This is also a way for the Spirit King to get revenge against me for opening the Spector Gate and releasing the angels.

Hollow Ryu: Enough talking, let's fight.

(HR charges at Ryu, hacking at him with his sword that he pulled out from his mask. Ryu is able to draw his sword just in time and is able to block the slashes. He then locks swords with HR and then pushes him back. Ryu is now the one slashing and is able to slice part of HR's left arm.)

Ryu: At least I was able to land one hit.

(Angered) Hollow Ryu: And that is the last hit that you will land against me! (He holds out his hand and charges up a spiraling cero.) Die! GRAN REY CERO!!!

(Ryu releases Kasai Fenikkusu and attempts to block the cero. The beam does impact the sword, but it does send Ryu flying backward into the barrier wall. However, Ryu is only able to block one beam and is not able to shake the first one off in order to block a second one coming right at him. a large explosion occurs and a cloud of dust is kicked up. When the dust clears, Ryu is seen in a small crater clutching his left arm. He is surprised that he can feel the pain inflicted upon it but then realizes that when the Spirit King healed the physical attributes of the left arm, he must have healed the nerve endings as well.)

Hollow Ryu: Is that all you can take, brother? I can't believe how weak you are without me!

(He stands up, no longer clutching the arm) Ryu: You and I both know that I am not weak. If I was really weak, then I would not have been able to learn to control you.

(HR begins to laugh hysterically at what Ryu has said. With an opening seen, Ryu charges at HR and delivers a Boukaheki Surasshu to his lift arm. The impact sends the hollow flying backwards, but he is able to quickly compose himself.)

(Clutching his own left arm) Hollow Ryu: A sneak attack, I have really rubbed off on you, haven't I?

Ryu: Come on, you know I would have done that anyway.

Hollow Ryu: You are probably right about that. Now let's continue!

(Ryu shunpos fast toward HR, while HR sonidos at the same speed toward Ryu. They both pull back their swords and strike against one another. Ryu hits HR's right shoulder, and HR hits Ryu's right shoulder. However, HR's slice runs deeper than Ryu's.)

Hollow Ryu: You are not doing bad for someone that has had their spiritual network attacked, brother. I would say that this battle is far better than any we have had within our realm.

Ryu: You aren't doing too bad yourself.

(They pull their swords out of their opponent's shoulder and then continue slashing at each other. HR slashes Ryu under his right eye, straight down his chest, and then stabs him in his left foot. Ryu slashes at HR's chin and is actually able to break off part of the mask. He is also able to slice HR's left forearm, as well as his right thigh.)

Hollow Ryu: I must say that I am surprised by you, brother. You have actually been able to break through my Hierro without too much effort. But you did use to use this form, so you probably know the exact amount of force needed to cut through it. Am I right?

Ryu: No, I've just been lucky.

Hollow Ryu: It doesn't matter. This will all be over soon.

Ryu: I see, so you ARE going to use it.

Hollow Ryu: I would not disgrace your memory by not killing you with my full power.

Ryu: Then I will do the same.

Kisuke: Ryu, I wouldn't try activating your bankai if I were you. It might only speed up the decay.

Ryu: Stay out of this Kisuke. I'm already down to about 22% of my power. The way I see it, I'll have about two hours left to go with my shikai released. If I'm going to die, then I'm going to die with as much of my true power brought out as I can.....I'll need every bit of strength that I have in me, in order to defeat him.

Kisuke: Alright.

Yoruichi: Kisuke, come on. You need to talk him out of it. If he does this, he may not even make it into bankai. He might just die right where he is standing.

Kisuke: His mind is made up. All we can do is hope and pray for the best.

Hollow Ryu: Now that you have rid yourself of that distraction, let's get back to the battle......Shred and Rip, Reverso Gryphon!

(An explosion of black and red reiatsu occurs. Out of the explosion comes the Resurrección Form of Hollow Ryu.)

Ryu: Bankai! Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu!

(An explosion of fire surrounds Ryu. Out of this explosion, the figure of Ryu's bankai can be seen. However, Ryu is seen panting as it took a great amount of energy for him to release it.)

(Smiling Devilishly) Hollow Ryu: Now it's a party!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
angry
im sorry ouchi but you aren't one to talk with the abilities of your zanpakto you kill off most of the characters you just don't try and i know you are talking to me
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
I tend to agree with Gokuluigi on this one. Ouchi, your zanpakuto's power is time. TIME. You can't really talk to him about that with a time zanpakuto
Alright Ouchi, I have a defense for my post. You say that no one can see the Spirit King without using a spirit key. That is hypocritical of you when you made Ryouji enter and exit the Spirit King's realm without using said key in a past post. Also you say that only royal members can see the Spirit King. That has never once been stated in the Bleach anime or manga, nor have you said anything about that before. Next time, please look at your sources carefully before making an accusation against someone.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
-Kiyomi is shunpoing too squad 13-

Kiyomi:-thoughts-dang.Toshiro and now Makko.whoevers doing this must be pretty strong.Its like this person is taking people down without a sweat.

-sees something right by the forest and stops-

Kiyomi:-gives a suspicious look-who are you?

-person doesnt answer-

Kiyomi:-sighs-you're like some of thhe others.dont like talking...

-suddendly,person attacks her but she brings out her sword just in time-

Kiyomi:Just who the heck are you attacking a lieutenant from the Gotei 13?

???:You really want to know my name.-brings back their sword-I am Baello.So since youre a lieutenant,you must be pretty strong,am i right?

Kiyomi:-gets a serious look-ya.But why are you asking me questions when i should.Now then,why did you attack me?

Baello:-gets a smirk-i attack everyone.For example,i attacked a white haired kid with 2 other lieutenants.

Kiyomi:-gaps-Toshiro,Momo,and Rangiku!

Baello:i guess thats what they were calling each other.

Kiyomi:-face is red with anger-Ull regret hurting them -clutches sword tightely-so i guess your the bad guy then-attacks really fast but somehow dodges it-

Kiyomi:Wait.what the-

-before she could dodge,Baello cuts her shoulder-

Kiyomi:-hold her shoulder-dang.-thinks-this girls fast.Dang,she cut my shoulder deep.

Baello:please,your supposed to be a lieutenant.Im not even trying my hardest.

Kiyomi:-looks at harshly-I didnt even say i was trying my hardest either.

-Brings her sword out-

Kiyomi:Bān-nai,Hi Ringu!(fire ring)

-fire circle goes striaght to her but he somehow dodged it-

Kiyomi:Whered he go?-looks around-

-then she felt something go through her stomach-

Kiyomi:-gasps and -everything starts going blurry and goes black-

Baello:-pulls out her sword and her body falls on the ground-like i said,i wasnt even trying my best.-and she leaves-

lol im horrible at making fighting parts lol
btw i didnt quit and this is after gokuluigifan333's fight :)
Oh, uh Lunashay? Baello's a girl. And also she was fighting with other people as well.
blush
Randomfan13.sorry like i said im bad at making these things lol.
Lol its ok. Everyone makes mistakes in the beginning.
big smile
ya i might make more XD i make lots of mistakes trust me.
over a year ago orcale999 said…
Orcale Shizume:
Hight: 6'0
Weight: 4 ounces (yes, he's that light)
Eyes: grey/silver with no pupils. They had vanished with his sight long ago.
Hair: long and silvery. It ends right above his hip and is completely straight.
Personality: Quiet and unopinionated, he normally remains impartial on decisions. In compensation for his lack of slight, he makes up with incredible presicion and insight, rarely letting something get past him. His calm and placid disposition was nurtured from his sensei.

Hemi Shin:
Height: 4'3
Weight: 100 lb
Hair: short and silvery with strands tied around his ears (picture at bottom)
Eyes: Dark, nearly black
Personality: Impassive and regal. He's of noble blood, thus the high esteem dealt to him. His wisdom is hardly misleading as he has knoweledge on even the most trivial things. He's compationate to the weak and honors the strong, rarely denying someone their wish as long as it's reasonable.

Background (for both): Hemi Shin is head a an elite group of people who each represent someone from Arthurian Legend. He's King Arthur, thus why he was apointed to where he was. Orcale is a nameless rogue, such as the ones from the stories with the genre 'The Knight and Rogue'.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Hemi: (stands calmly within a squad chamber in front of a large throne where Yamamoto sat. He seemed perfectly at ease under the ancient shinigami's stare) It seems that there is quite some trouble occuring outside these protective walls. It must be quite the conundrum.

Yamamoto: I'm simply astounded that you would be here. Is it common for nobles wish to be involved in these kind of affairs?

Hemi: Haven't we already agreed years ago that I'm not a normal noble?

Yamamoto: Yes, indeed. (his eyes swivel to an empty corner) And I assume your apprentice is in his favorite spot? (After a moment, a form appears in the dark corner as if he blew in with the wind. Grey eyes stared at Yamamoto curiously for a moment before the figure smiled slightly)

Orcale: I've never enjoyed making unnecessary changes sir.I like this spot just fine.

Yamamoto: Your consealment skills never cease the amaze me, Sir Shizume. Now I assume that you've come to assist your master?

Orcale: (shrugs) I'm mostly curious of what has been happening.

Hemi: Indeed. Based off what you have relayed to us, there appears to have been quite a bit of betrayal and bloodshed. Also, the court of Sekhmet. I'm not going to say I'm surprised by their actions, though I wish I could have honestly promised faith in them. Your students are prone to all sorts of interesting positions.

Yamamoto: You are sadly correct. But do you intend to have your royal guard entered into this fray?

Hemi: Soul Society is our home. If it is threatened, we must come together to thwart whatever force it may be. I must thank you for informing us of this...dangerous time. We will be assessing the opponents' power and numbers. If we learn of anything to your consern, I'll send Orcale as messenger. (He turned to the door with a swish of his robes and vanished at the door. Yamamoto looked to the corner where Orcale was to find him gone, the only proof of his presence an odd gust)
Orcale Shizume:
Hight: 6'0
Weight: 4 ounces (yes, he's that light)
:O great character i love the look :3
over a year ago flamehaze said…
a guy and he looks like that? lol ^>^
(after bumoing into kiyomi)

yuji:(thinking to himself)i wonder who that was she seemed like a good person.

(yuji then keeps walking for a couple of minutes)
then sudenly is hit in the back of the head with something
and falls to the ground unconscious

then he falls into a deep sleep then sudenly yorikasu appears

yorikasu:yuji you need to focus on training and geting stronger rather then thinking of strange girls

yuji:strange?

yorikasu:yes strange but this isnt inportant focus on training becouse i rather you be lonly then geting us both killed

(then sudenly he wakes up)....
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Yuji wakes up to find Ace staring at him.

Yuji:ughhh, what are you doing little kid get of my face. 'gets up and starts to massage his head. He later realizes that he is in the 4th squad barracks’ What the heck? How did I get here?

Ace: ‘Stands up’ Well as I was walking around I found you knocked out, I didn’t care to bring you here at first cause I thought you jus feel asleep. But I brought you here just in case.

Yuji: Yea right! A kid like you couldn’t carry me.

Ace: Okay don’t believe me. ‘he starts to walk out the door he stops and turns’ And by the way you should learn to show respect your principle. ‘grins and leaves’

Yuji: damn, Im screwed.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Ace shunpos to a top of a building far away from the battlefield yet close enough to see.

Ace: hmph. She didn’t even break a sweat yet.
shortly after ace leaves

yuji is walking out of the 4th squad barracks lowly mumbaling to himself

yuji:im totaly scrwed....i hope i dont get susoended for this...

(then sudenly a burst of red raitsu shoots out of him in every direction)

yuji:ah what the hell is this power flowing out of me!

(then his vision gets all blury and passes out once again)
(but what he dorsnt know is something dark lies dormint inside him)
over a year ago ouchi said…
angry
@gokuluigi.. who said that im referring to you?? i refer it to bleacher.. you make your self look guilty in what you are reacting.. and besides, did i kill any character?? nor harm?? i didnt even turned OP yet.. your the one who always make you char powerful.. And sometimes bleacher makes my char weak and stupid.. even my zanpakuto's power is time, im not using it to be OP!!! because i want all the characters to be balanced in terms of the story! Dont accused me on what you are saying! guilty boy!
zzz
and as for you bleacher.. read the part in manga where aizen states that no one can enter the spirit world without the spirit key! and its true that no one is allowed to see the spirit king even a royal member.. im not the one who used ryouji to confront the spirit king.. your the one who did it! even if you read all my post, ive never stated that ryouji confronted the spirit king! So dont act like im being OP because its your fault!
big smile
Hollow Ryu: Are you ready, brother?

Ryu: As I'll ever be.

(Ryu and HR fly towards each other at astounding speeds. They begin to punch and kick each other at such speeds that the bystanders cannot tell who is striking who. They back off of each other for a moment and prepare their attacks.)

Hollow Ryu: Feel the pain of my claws, brother!

(HR extends the claws on his right wrist extend out and black reiatsu swirls around each claw. He charges at Ryu and attempts to strike him with the claws, but Ryu is able to block with his own flaming gauntlet. However, HR is too strong for Ryu to hold back and is forced against the barrier wall once again. This time, however, the impact is so great that the barrier is crack just a little bit.)

Ryu: Damn, I never knew that this much strength existed in my hollow form.

Hollow Ryu: And this is only a taste. I haven't even tried using the other abilities of my Resurrección Form.

(In his mind) Ryu: He's right. Due to the fact that I was only at 40% of my power when using his powers, I was never able to draw out the Resurrección Form's true potential. Now that he is free, he could end this fight right now. I'll have to come up with a plan.

(While Ryu is lost in thought, HR throws him hard into the ground, creating a large crater at the impact area. Ryu gets up slowly but is met by the hand of HR, choking him.)

Hollow Ryu: You are so predictable. Now that you have given up, you are not worth my time to fight. However, I will kill you quickly so that I don't disgrace your memory more than you already have yourself. Therefore, I will use this. (He pulls out a completely black version of Kasai Fenikkusu's shikai) I hope you're not surprised, but you know as well as I do that the ultimate attack of this form requires Kasai Fenikkusu. So, I created a copy for myself.

(Through the choking) Ryu: No, I'm not surprised...But it doesn't matter if you have a sword or if you don't, because...I'm going to beat you no matter what.

(After Ryu says this, he kicks HR in the stomach and is able to escape the choke hold. He shunpos about twenty feet away from HR and fires a Soren Sokatsui at his back. However, HR is able to block the attack with his sword and turns to face Ryu.)

Hollow Ryu: Time for you to feel some pain. Grifo de Eruptivo Cero!

(The flaming Cero charges at Ryu and he sees his opening. Just before the blast hits Ryu, he closes his wings around him and activates his Hiwohaku Hogo technique. The blast impact against the wings and sends Ryu into another wall of the barrier. However, Ryu is able to absorb the blast. As he opens his wings, he sees HR barreling toward him with a black, flaming tornado surrounding HR's Kasai Fenikkusu.)

Hollow Ryu: Now feel the ultimate attack, brother! Restos de la Última Grifo! (Last Blow of the Gryphon)

(Instead of attempting to slash Ryu, HR attempts to impale Ryu through his stomach. However, Ryu knows what HR is about to do and sidesteps just enough to where he would be impaled directly under his left shoulder. The flaming tornado around the blade explodes and a large cloud of dust can be seen inside of the barrier. When the dust calms, Ryu's body is seen as limp, only being held up by HR. The black Kasai Fenikkusu is still impaled under the shoulder of it's prey, with blood covering Ryu's arm and face.)

Hollow Ryu: You are finished, brother. You no longer have any strength to--

(HR is cut off by Ryu, who lifts his left arm enough so that he can grasp the top of the sword impaling it.)

Ryu: Did you really think...that an attack like that...would finish me?.....You are sorely mistaken...brother.

Hollow Ryu: How are you still alive?!

Ryu: That doesn't matter because now, you will lose!

(Ryu removes the sword hilt from his side and is surprisingly able to form the blade of pure flame. Holding onto the impaling sword with his left arm, Ryu stabs HR in his hollow hole and releases the flaming blade from it's hilt.)

(Surprised) Hollow Ryu: I get it now. (cough) You used the power you absorbed from the cero to power up the sword.

Ryu: That's right. Entering my bankai took more out of me than I thought it would. After I had been thrown against this barrier for the final time I estimated that my power was at about 6 or 7%.

Hollow Ryu: At least I lost to someone that was giving it their all. Until we meet again, brother.

(As HR says this, the flaming blade within his hollow hole explodes. The explosion is so fierce that it almost destroys the barrier wall behind HR. He then disappears in a cloud of as and is absorbed into Ryu's body. Once Ryu absorbs the ashes, the sword that he stabbed himself with to begin the fight appears in the exact spot where HR was standing, and it then drops to the ground. The Spirit King then destroys the barrier, allowing Yoruichi and Kisuke to help Ryu up.)

Spirit King: You fought well Ryu. However, it was not you power of body that won you the battle; it was that brain of yours. The next time that you fight against Sekhmet's angels, I expect you to actually use it.

Ryu: So, you are going to revive the part my spiritual network that I lost in this battle?

Spirit King: I am. I am also going to return the lost part of your spiritual network to you. It will take some time to that though.

Ryu: I am willing to wait.

Spirit King: That is good. (He notices Ryu's left arm) I see that the nerve ending in your arm were destroyed again. Do you want me to heal them again?

Ryu: No, I don't. I've fought for so long without being able to feel it that I would be like a fish out of water if I fought with the ability to feel it.

Spirit King: I understand. You, Kisuke, and Yoruichi will be staying here tonight. That should give me enough time to restore you to complete health.

Ryu: Thank you, your Majesty.

(The Royal Guard Leader from before enters the room.)

Guard Leader: I will show you to your rooms.

(Ryu, Kisuke and Yoruichi exit the throne room with the Guard Leader and are led to their quarters.)
Orcale: (sits cross-legged on a roof top so still that only his white scarf moves in the gentle breeze. As he remains idle, two shinigami for squad 4 appear on the roof in front of him)

Shinigami: Sir, we've come with the reports from squad 2 you requested. Here is a list of the injured. (holds up a stack of papers and reads the list)

Orcale: (frowns as he finishes) This is a worse situation than I had anticipated. (stands) That is all I needed. You are dismissed.

Shinigami: (bow) sir! (vanish and leave Orcale alone)

Orcale: I was hoping Head Captain was overexaggerating in his long story. Mayhap I mistook the threat for something else... (vanishes and reappears beside Ace) Pardon, young one.

Ace: (flinches and looks around) Geez man, you scared me!

Orcale: A thousand pardons. (scrutinizes him carefully) Curious...

Ace: What?

Orcale: Nothing, nothing. I was probably mistaken. Everyone's aura is so adverse as of late...

Ace: You're kind of weird.

Orcale: (smiles) In more ways than one.

Ace: Who are you? You don't look like you're from the Gotei 13.

Orcale: I'm a royal guard. Not to Sekhmet. (says quickly as Ace's eyes narrow) To another royal house. I fear once someone steps out of line, other nobles are sucked into the fray to restore balance. If you'll excuse me, I'll be getting a closer look at this fighting. Mayhap we'll meet again. (vanishes)

Ace: I'll say it again. Weird.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Baello: (a cold laugh trickles through the smoke) Foolish shinigami. (Baello walks toward her new opponents and with each step the air becomes heavier). For centuries I have desired nothing but to complete the absolute destruction of the shinigami race. And for the past 1,000 years, you have have dominated the lands. You have scowered the skies and spread your influence. However, today I will end your premature flight. You will no longer soar high above others and cast your shadow upon these lands. I will be sure to pluck you of your feathers and clip you of your wings. Then, you will no longer be able to imitate a god of any kind. You will be reduced to what you accurately portrayed centuries ago...common filth.

Makko: (limps toward the others) ...this angel isn't playing around. She's beyond any other angel I've seen.

Wukong: Ryu mentioned that they were ranked with a number, but she hasn't yet revealed hers. However...

Ryouji: ...she's already demonstrated that she likely holds a fairly low number.

Hideyoshi: Low?

Ryouji: Yes, the lower the number the stroger the angel. I would sermize that she has a number less than five.

Hideyoshi: four maybe?

Kiyomi: That's a strong possibility.

Makko: She's remarkably fast and durable. Her armor, which acts as her skin, is much too strong. Our blades can't scratch it let alone break it.

Kiyomi: Well, then what do we do?

Hideyoshi: ...

Karuroso: I suggest we combine our efforts, isolate her with bakudo spells, and then deliver a defeating blow.

Wukong: There is one small problem.

Karuroso: And?

Kiyomi: She's much faster than we are, Karuroso. How do you expect us to catch her off guard?

Baello: (continues to watch the shinigami) Divided on any other ocassion, but now, scurrying like rats when threatened.

Kiyomi: QUIET!

Baello: (slightly tilting her head) Quite brazen, lieutenant.

Kiyomi: (suddenly Baello has Kiyomi by the throat and has her fingers are extending into long blades) UGh...

Baello: I'd watch your steps closely, shinigami. One mistep and your comrade will had her head severed from ear to ear.

Kiyomi: (she fires a kido into Baello's face, but she is comletely unharmed)

Baello: At this level in my evolution, there are no ramifications for not avoiding such kido. (her fingers extend and stab her in the chest and neck. Baello throws her to the side and Kiyomi hits the ground with tremendous force. Baello throws her hand back, knocking Wukong's blade and slamming him in the chest with her palm sending him flying. Makko engages her once more, but she explodes with a massive, bright red spiritual pressure. Her reiatsu erupts, consuming the area, and requiring the others to put distance between them and Baello. She leans forward and pulls her arms together. She then throws her arms back and 10 huge spikes protrude from her back. She puts her arms to her side and throws her shoulders forward and the spikes shoot out of her back. They assemble in a circular formation and float above her. Four are in the inner formation and five are floating outside the four). Let me truly demonstrate the power of my embodiment.

Ryouji: She's hasn't already been demonstrating it?!

Hideyoshi: It looks like she still has some tricks...

Wukong: Oh...no.(picks himself off the ground)

Kiyomi: (she lifts her sword) We need to do something about her...

Blaze: I have an idea...

Kiyomi: What is it?

Blaze: Let's do what Ryouji suggest. Bakudo...

(they all appear by one another and begin discussing the plan)

Baello: Enough chatter. (the group of four spears fire and the five proceed to zoom consecutively. They all begin to dodge the spears. The spears begin to coordinate formations and each spear begin glowing and explode with concentrated cero)

Makko: WATCH OUT! (he dodges a gigantic cero, but a spear appears and fires one into his back. The cero burns his flesh, but Wukong grabs him and they try to escape. Two spears follow them and begin spinning in unison and fire an even larger, combined cero. Blaze appears and uses his bankai to thwart the cero, but it completely consumes his attack).

Blaze: Damn. HIDEYOSHI, watch out!

Hideyoshi: (he avoids a spear and its cero, but three appear above him and fire a massive cero which grind his body into the floor. After the dust settles, he lay there unconscious, bloody, and barely breathing).

Baello: One down, six more wings to clip. (Makko comes at her with his spinning blade and begins another assault.

Makko: NOW!

Karuroso: FREEZE! (icy wind swirles around Baello and begins to freeze her body, her heavy reaitsu begins to shatter the ice).

(In unison, flying by Baello)
Ryouji: BAKUDO 63: SAJO SABAKU!

Wukong: BAKUDO 63: SAJO SABAKU

(two strings of the bakudo wrap around Baello)

Makko: BAKUDO 61: Rikujokoro!

Kiyomi: BAKUDO 62: Hyapporankan! (the rods strike her and she flies, into the ground, still wrapped, and bound by all the bakudo)

Blaze: GOT HER!

Baello: Your efforts are fleeting.

Blaze: LETS END THIS! (he jumps down and stabs her back, but his sword ricochets off her metal skin and has visible cracks).

Baello: Hm..(four of the spears zoom across the ground in the rotating formation, he jumps, but the spikes split into pairs. Two above him and two below him. They fire combine ceros and they both smash into Blaze). Filthy shinigami...this kido is so amatuer.

Ryouji: ...(panting) Is it? HADO 90: BLACK COFFIN! (the rudimentary box forms around her body and explodes with black energy.) That should do it...

Makko: I don't think that will be the end of it, Ryouji!

Wukong: DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! THAT PROBABLY BROKE THE BAKUDO!!!!!

Kiyomi: She's...!!! (suddenly a spear impales all of them in the stomach and lift them up in the air)

Baello: (Baello is seen breaking through the thick smoke. She snaps as she casually walks toward them. her snap, commands the spikes to withdraw and the others fall to the ground, bleeding). As I said, your efforts are only temporary reliefs from my onslaught. I will enjoy crushing your skulls beneath my feet. (she steps on Wukong's head and smashes him into the ground) I have successfuly elimated two shinigami and the rest of you will follow shortly.

Blaze: (he crawls toward them) I'm (gasping)...not done yet.

Baello: You're barely functioning after that attack. However, (snaps fingers and the five rotating spikes floating above him) maybe you need some more punishment. This time from a much more powerful source. (suddenly Toshiro ice smashes into her spikes and they shatter within the massive ice attack. She looks over with no response)

Toshiro: Bakudo: 92: Interdimensional seal! (suddenly the fabric of reality is torn in six intricate spots on both sides of Baello. Fine threads of pale blue energy burst from the seams of reality. The 12 theads, 6 from both sides, fire out. Two wrap around her legs, hands and the rest force her down on the ground, connect and act as a tight rope holding her to the ground)

Toshiro: (panting and falling to his knees)

Baello: I'lL CRUSH YOU!!! (she begins exerting force on the ropes, trying to break free. She slams her fingers into the ground and suddenly her blade-like fingers burst through the ground aiming for Toshiro. As they are about to scewer Toshiro Byakuya slices straight through the her fingers)

Toshiro: ...thank you.

Byakuya: You noticed, like I have, that her armor becomes increasingly penetrable as it distances itself from the host body.

Toshiro: ...as I watched, I noticed she rarely avoided close combat, but that's when she is at her strongest.

Byakuya: (he looks back at the others) You're as useless as you are stupid.

Makko: What?!

Buyakuya: Why not leave and allow the real gotei 13 to handle the threats. Children shouldn't play with fire. (his spiritual pressure explodes and he walks over to Baello) Ending your life with send ripples of fear through your organization.

Baello: True, it may have a ripple effect, but it will not ellicit fear, my illinformed shinigami. It will simply travel along the channels until my brother discovers my demise. He will then crush you, your zanpakuto, and your subordinates.

Byakuya: Well, one thing is certain. Those will be your final words. (he lifts his sword and places it above her head)

Baello: (suddenly the four spikes spin by and generate a powerful cero that hurtles toward Byakuya)

Byakuya: (calmly) Bakudo 81: Splitting void. (the void forms, but is shattered by her cero. The blast consumes her body. His facial expression changes and he looks concerned)

Toshiro: She wasn't aiming for you!

Baello: (the smoke clears and her hands, left leg and lower back are free from the ropes) That was a small sacrifice to pay for freedom from that bakudo. (she snaps the other threads and zooms into the air) As you were saying, captain?

Byakuya: Bankai...Senbonzakura Kogyoshi. (the swords appear along side them and explodes into the pink petals. They quickly pursue her, but she smashes through them as if they were as delicate as a real petal. She slams her fist into his chest, spins around him, and her elbow protrudes as a spear and stabs his back. His bankai smashes into her and throws her to the ground wiht massive force. she explodes through it and shoots out spikes and they begin rotating, firing a gargantuan cero that rips through his offense)

Baello: (suddenly shunpos, cuts her spears, and slams his sword into the back of her head. His sword shatters, but he takes another sand smashes her in the head once again. However, shit sword shatters, once more)
Play Music

Yokoshimo: i didnt want to use this early in the fight but i have no choice shunkanbutaibankai (second stage bankai) kamigamihisaki
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Shunkanbutaibankai: kamigamihisaki(gods flames)

appearence: the sword replaces the white and black flames with silver ones

kyuutenfunka(heavens eruption): a column of silver flames burst downward i can pick the spot from a 50 ft radius the flame eruption is instant and can also hurt me

kamigamishinsei(gods nova): a ball of silver flames is launched from my zanpakto(chargeable),it has the speed of renji,the attack can hurt me, no charge makes a small hand grenade-like explosion full charge makes a small explosion with the strength of an nuclear bomb explosion without radiation

kyuutenkabekasai(heavens wall of fire): a cube made of silver fire appears around blocking the opponent from entering without getting burned and attacks that have rietsu less than 50% of my spiritual pressure will incinerate

Limits:this form only lasts for 3 minutes, if used twice a day ill be in the hospital for a week, tires me out when im done, if used 3 times a day ill die

pros: speed increases, strength increases, has the strength of 10 bankai
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
thanks for correcting me im sorry ouchi ,but you still cant be talking bout OP and bleacher doesn't make you weak and he actually gave you a good position on the Renegade Squad 'sigh' just saying
oh and about me being OP well i do act like that but as you can see i gave Baello minor-no damage
Orcale: (watches Byakuya's futile attempts. Only his silver/grey eyes are visible as he blends with the background) I see...that's quite the armor. Let me see if I can help Captain Kuchuki. (the pair of eyes become a small blur as they speed over to the battle)

Baello: You are obviousy in capable of harming me, shinigami. Why bother with your futile efforts?

???: Billow, Kazeeihei. (a silver blur shoots past Baello's head and she jerks to the side to avoid it. The weapon is caught by Orcale, who regains form in front of Byakuya. The weapon is a silver staff with a halfmoon on each end, balancing it out)

Byakuya: Who are you?

Orcale: Just a passerby who intends to help, Captain.

Baello: Just another one to kill.

Orcale: Do not be so sure. (suddenly her whole right side is frozen in ice. Toshiro is at the side with the chain hanging from the pommel wrapped around her arm) Now, captain.

Byakuya: (points at Baello before she can react and several of his swords fire at her. On impact, the swords shatter into millions of petal and Baello dives out of the mass)

Baello: Infernal shinigami, catching me off guard isn't enough.

Orcale: But distracting you is. (suddenly appears behind her with the end of his staff pointed at her. Her momentum was propelling her back right toward it. She managed to duck before being cut and spun to kick him with intense power. But when she should have made contact, Orcale ducked under that kick with ease, faster than she would have thought possible for his spirit pressure. She got ready to strike again, but had to dodge out of the way of several petals that slammed into the ground. Then Orcale appeared in front of her and she swung at him, but he vanished with intense speed and reappeared before her. He slashed his staff at her but she blocked with her blades. She tried to slash at him, but he pointed a finger at her and a pulse of wind propelled him from her. As he made enough distance, he calle out) Captain Hitsugaya!

Toshiro: Bankai! Dai Guren Hyourinmaru! (as he's covered in his ice armor, he pointed his sword at Baello) Sennen Hyoro! (The large ice pillars slam together around Baello) You think that did it?

Orcale: Hardly. (glances to the others) Although I may have an idea with combining kido...
ok if you are wondering about the
extreme time limit for my ability is so that
i can explain my ability
to the enemy making them know my weakness and strengths
and shortens the time limit
One, stop using the phrase "OP" because it's becoming quite annoying; two, ouchi stop behaving like you're some all-knowing figurehead for the entire bleach series; and three, stop claiming that others characters are unfair, ect. You're becoming vexing, which isn't a helpful method for entering the story.
crazieone106 stop being a whiney bitch and just forget about it
Hey, flamehaze, guess what, "shut the fuck up." I don't believe I was even referencing you, so you may take your poorly structured thoughts, posts, and statements and leave this forum. Alright? :)
(After he is taken to his room, Ryu is laid down on a bed and immediately falls asleep. After sleeping for several hours, Ryu wakes up and finds that his wounds have been cleaned and bandaged. He is shocked to see that his left arm is, once again, covered in a bandage. However, he quickly gets up and notices that he no longer feels weak.)

(In his mind) Ryu: I guess whatever the Spirit King did, it worked.

(Ryu grabs his sword and walks out of his room and down a hallway. He reaches a lounge and finds both Kisuke and Yoruichi in it, sitting on a couch and drinking some tea.)

Kisuke: So, you're finally awake. How do you feel?

Ryu: I feel really good, as a matter of fact.

Yoruichi: That's good. Are you up for leaving this place?

Ryu: I don't have a choice but to leave. My squad is in trouble.

Yoruichi: And how do you know that?

Ryu: I've got a gut feeling that they are in trouble.

Kisuke: Alright then, I guess we're on our way. But first, we should speak with the Spirit King before we leave.

(They all walk down a couple of corridors and come to the large doors of the throne room. Kisuke opens them and they all walk in.)

Spirit King: By the fact that you are even here, I can surmise that you are leaving.

Kisuke: That is correct, your Majesty. Since Ryu here is no longer laid out on a bed, we can FINALLY take our leave.

(In her mind) Yoruichi: You're just trying to get us killed aren't you?!

Spirit King: Very well. Before you leave, I want to speak with Ryu...alone.

Kisuke: That is perfectly fine, your Majesty. Yoruichi and I will leave you two alone.

(They walk out of the room, leaving Ryu with the Spirit King.)

Spirit King: I will make this brief. I want to know what you plan to do after all of this is over.

Ryu: Why do you ask, your Majesty?

Spirit King: I ask because I would like for you to return here and train to become a member of the Royal Guard. You could be great in a position like that. Or are you going to remain with the Gotei 13.

Ryu: I am truly flattered by your offer, your Majesty. However, my only desire after this conflict is resolved is to be in a place of peace with Senna. After all of the fighting is done, I just want peace.

Spirit King: Very well, that is all that I wanted to know.....I am permitting you the use of your Garganta so that you may return to the Soul Society; however, you may not use it to return here. Is that understood?

Ryu: Yes, your Majesty. Goodbye.

(Ryu bows and leaves the throne room. Outside the palace he meets up with Kisuke and Yoruichi, who are standing outside the palace wall.)

Ryu: Are you guys ready?

Yoruichi: I am...How about you, Kisuke?

Kisuke: I'm ready.

(Ryu hollowfies his eyes and snaps a finger, opening a Garganta.)

Ryu: Next stop, Soul Society.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---
(Makko watches in awe of what the Captains are capable of.)

Makko: Amazing...simply amazing. I can't believe the difference in a Captain's power level and that of someone that can match a Lieutenant.

Blaze: I know. This is insane. I guess Ryu was wrong about us. Maybe we can't match Captains in combat.

Byakuya: You are correct, boy. No child could match a Captain in combat. Such a notion would bring with it the prospect of idiocy. But such a claim is not surprising from someone like your leader. He is brash, headstrong, and overconfident in his own abilities. He has failed numerous times in completing his goals. What has made things worse is that he dragged the lot of you down with him. A being such as him does not deserve the title of Captain.

(Suddenly, a black hole appears in the sky and three figures drop down from it. They are all wearing cloaks that bear the Shihouin family crest. Byakuya recognizes two of the people instantly as being Yoruichi and Kisuke, but he does not recognize the reiatsu of the person standing in front of them.)

Byakuya: Why are the two of you here? If I recall correctly, the two of you were exiled from the Soul Society.

Kisuke: We just had to escort our friend back to the Soul Society. You know how he is.

Byakuya: I do not know who your companion is. His face is shrouded by the cloak and I do not recognize the reiatsu.

(The third figure pulls off his cloak and turns around.)

(Smiling) Ryu: Now come on, Kuchiki. I know you could never forget me.

(In his mind) Byakuya: I don't know what this boy has done to himself, but his reiatsu has become more refined. It is no longer thrashing around wildly.

Kisuke: Well, Yoruichi and I are going to leave for a while. See you later, Ryu.

(They leave before Ryu can say anything to them.)

Ryu: Those two always seem to be on the move.

Byakuya: What are you doing here, boy?

Ryu: I've come here to help you out, Kuchiki. And, by the way, I don't take kindly to people insulting my squadmates. You don't see me going around insulting other Squads, do you?

Byakuya: I do not see you or your squad as a member of the Gotei 13. As for what you do with other squads, I have no care for what you do.

Baello: Enough talking. I don't know why you aren't dead yet, shinigami. But what Traea started, I will finish.

(He glares at Baello) Ryu: We'll have to see about that, won't we?
over a year ago onix11 said…
meh
Huh. Fuck bleacher. You made us seem weak again. You need to stop putting other peoples characters down. Just a suggestion.
First of all Onix, Makko is my character. Second, all of the Renegades and Blaze have been impaled through their stomachs. You don't exactly just get up from that, do you?
ah.. what the heck! lets just continue the story.. even sometimes, it sucks being used as weak.. anyway, i wont say anything to you crazieone because your using every character balanced..
I agree Ouchi. Needless bickering will only damage the story.
Yeah I'm done to. And, i guess Baello is stronger than the captains.
ill stop the fighting you guys, dont want to make this drag on too much
Wow, flamehaze, you have deep psychological problems. I'd pursue assistance with haste.
its best that you never but my username in your post again
surprise
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! SO MUCH HATE!
Wow, I come back after about 3 days, and everyone is pissed at each other. I read all of the posts, and I just want to say this now. One, Flamehaze, I have no idea what your problem is, Crazione wasn't even talking about you. two, Ouchi, what people say about your character being way too strong ( see didn't use OP) is true, but also, you haven't really done much with it as of yet, so idk I'm ok. Three, Onix, your right, it is like Baello is stronger than the captains, but that makes it more difficult to win. I mean, would you prefer them to be really weak? It would just be like, Person appears, causes panic, captains come, finished. That would be boring. Thats about all I have to say.
Baello: (standing before the plentiful shinigami)The shinigami race have such narrow views of this world. Your perspective is stale and unrealistic.

Byakuya: (stares at Baello with no emotional response) And you would have there be chaos? I would expect as much from an exstinct race.

Baello: (her face plate turns and faces toward Byakuya)You all think you have the leading roles in this world, and do not think twice about death. Lulled by your roles, you become blind.

(the other barely able to stand, watch Byakuya and Ryu stare at Baello)

Baello (Baello completely passes through their scope, slicing wukong, Makko, and Kiyomi across the chest. Blood spouts from their body as they succumb to the deep wounds. The three collapse and Baello turns and sets her sights on Ryouji and Blaze).

Blaze: (gathering his strength and slowly getting off the floor)

Ryouji: (stares at Baello, vanishes and attempts to blast her backside with a powerful kido)

Baello: (passes through Ryouji's sight and appears behind him). Divinity...(her hand becomes a giant axe and she slams it into his back)...is the ultimate cross roads. (she removes her axe and bashes him to the side. Her arm becomes a speer and it fires at Blaze. He dodges it, but her other arm slams through his side).

Blaze: Guh! (coughs up blood and leans forward as she pulls out the giant spear) ...hah

Baello: Laughter? How uncharacteristic (suddenly he unleashes a massive kido spell in her face sending her backwards. He falls over and continues to bleed out).

Byakuya: How quickly your renegade squad is eliminated.

Ryu: ...captain what do we do?

Byakuya: We?

Baello: (the dust settles and she walks out with a black mark on her face plate) Pathetic shinigami...(she fends off byakuya's sword and they begin to battle fiercly)

Byakuya: Last Sight: White Emperor Sword! (he grows glowing wings, a single blade and is surrounded by his bankai) This battle ends now.

Baello: Interesting display, captain. Unfortunately...(he zooms at her, not allowing her to finish. They collide creating a tremendous explosion. She is seen standing to the left and Byakuya to the right. They both are learning over) ...cursed shinigami. (the armor on her back is cracked as with her front).

Ryu: (dawns his mask and zooms toward Baello and slams his sword into her back) DIE!

Baello: My armor is still too tough. (she grabs his sword, snaps it in half, slams one piece into his chest, and smacks him to the side.)

Byakuya: Bakudo 75: Quintet iron pillars. (the iron pullas slams onto her body, forcing her to the ground)

Baello: It's useless to use such a weak bakudo on me. (she struggles to free herself) Well, it appears you're kido is more powerful.

Byakuya: Bakudo 90: Earth bound. (suddenly the ground rips in sheets and folds around Baello, chains burst from the ground and begin constricting her further). I believe this battle is over. (he walks over to her, but suddenly a giant flies from her back and slams into his and he is thrown into a wall)

Baello: Hm. It isn't over, shinigami. (the spear retracts and begins charging a cero). A cero at point blank range will annihilate you. I will then free myself from this bakudo and slaughter the others. (Kiyome jumps from no where and slams her blade into the back of Baello's helmet. The helmet cracks further, but her blade shatters. All that is left is the portion attached to the hilt). Haven't you learned that such a sword cannot break my armor?

Kiyome: I wouldn't be so sure. (she watches the armor crack and fragment and takes the blade from her sword and slams it as hard as she can in the crevice of the cracking helmet. To everyones surprise, it breaks through the armor. The front of her face plate cracks and there is no response from Baello. The spear charging the cero falls to the ground and dissolves).

Byakuya: ...(he stares at her face plate as she has her head is positioned toward him. Her face plate completely shatters and it reveals an emotionless Baello with a blade protruding from her forehead. Blood pours down her face as she blankly stares at Byakuya. She faintly gasps once more and her head falls limp, face down into the ground. Her body begins to glow, her armor shatters and Kiyome quickly leaps away and collapses. Her body is building massive energy and then bursts. A single particle soars into the sky and dissapears).

'After the battle, everyone is taken to Squad 4 barracks to heal up, and Makko sits in a room alone'

Makko: I can't believe how useless I was in that fight. If all of the Angels are that strong, There might not be much I can do.

???: I agree kid. It was pretty funny to watch.

'Makko turns around as fast as he can, and notices the Prowler standing in a dark corner'

Makko: You! What are you doing here!? I'll c-

Prowler: Quiet. I didn't come here to steal anything...yet.

Makko: Then why are you here?

'Prowler gets up and walks right over to his beg'

Prowler: You admitted yourself that you couldn't do much in that last fight. Well, I have a proposition for you that you might like.

Makko: What is it?

Prowler: How would you like to become my apprentice? You are still a student, correct?

Makko: Thats true, but why would I be your apprentice?

Prowler: You said it yourself. You're too weak as of now. You need power, and power is something I can give you.

Makko: Whats in it for you? Somehow I doubt you would do this out of kindness.

Prowler: Its no secret. Those angels hold unbelievably powerful zanpakutos. If you can defeat them, That would leave their zanpakutos for me. Its a win win. You defeat The angels, and I get some new zanpakutos. Do we have a deal?

Makko: I suppose so.

'They shake their hands, and a great light appears from behind them'

Prowler: Then we have no time to lose.

'A burning hole in the opens, and it sucks them in, leaving only a smell of burning wood behind'
(Ryu sits outside the Squad 4 hospital, contemplating what happened upon his return. Captain Unohana suddenly appears behind him.)

Unohana: What is troubling you, Ryu?

Ryu: I just keep on failing, Unohana. I just can't seem to win in any way. My squad is damn near annihilated while I'm gone and then further destroyed when I return. I go away so that I can get stronger and, when I return, I find out that my time away was all for nothing.....I was just so intimidated by Baello!

Unohana: It is understandable, Ryu. Fear is something that all people feel, especially in the face of an enemy that has defeated you before.

Ryu: But I wasn't that afraid when I was fighting Sekhmet. If I can't even defeat one of her angels then how am I going to stand a chance against her?! I'm useless! (He slams his fist into the ground.)

(She walks over to Ryu and places a hand on his shoulder) Unohana: You need to calm down, Ryu. If you keep this up, then you have already resigned Senna to her fate. Isn't she the reason that you have done everything you have?

(He stands up) Ryu: You're right, Captain. However, I do not want to sacrifice the lives of my squadmates in order to win this war. If things keep going the way that they are, everyone in Renegade Squad is going to be dead before we even have a chance to make our move.

Unohana: What do you mean by "make your move"?

Ryu: Despite the Commander's disapproval of my plan for a rescue mission, I was still planning to take the fight to Sekhmet and try to retrieve Senna. But with things the way they are, that would be deadly mistake.

(Suddenly, Leyno walks up to Ryu, using a crutch to support himself.)

Ryu: Leyno, I'm glad you're--

(Ryu is cut off by a punch to the face that sends him into a support post.)

Leyno: You need to stop thinking that you're too damn weak to do anything! If you keep that up then you'll never save her.

Ryu: Leyno, I...

Leyno: Look, we all knew the risks of joining you. So quit being a coward, or I'll save Senna and be the hero.

(Ryu gets up and walks over to Leyno and puts a hand on his shoulder.)

Ryu: Thanks, Leyno. I needed that punch.....It helped to put things in perspective for me.

(Unohana smiles at Ryu's sudden change, but she soon changes the look on her face from happiness to concern. The reason for this is that Ryu grips Leyno's shoulder hard and throws him into a wall.)

(Pushing a piece of rubble off of himself) Leyno: What the Hell was that for?! Did you forget that I'm injured?!

Ryu: Nope, I didn't forget. (Smiling) But no one hits me with a cheap shot. (He walks over to Leyno and helps him up.) Now let's get you back to your room. If you don't get better then I won't be able to keep Renegade Squad together.

(Ryu and Unohana get Leyno back to his room and make sure that he is comfortable. Unohana walks to her office, while Ryu decides to walk around and see if the other Renegades are okay. As he begins to enter Ace's room, he is shocked as Ace quickly opens the door.)

Ace: Ryu, it's good to see that you weren't too injured. At least you aren't as hurts as the others.....By the way, what are you doing here.

(Smiling) Ryu: I just wanted to check up on my Renegades. How are you doing?

Ace: I'm doing fine. I was just going to check up on Makko. Want to come with me?

Ryu: Sure, I don't have anything better to do.

(They walk down the hall and approach Makko's room.)

Ace: What's that smell? It smells like...fire.

Ryu: It's coming from Makko's room.

(Instead of opening the door, Ryu kicks it down. They both look around the room and can find no trace of Makko. The only thing that exists in the room, is the smell of burning wood.)
Ryu: Damn, what the hell happened? 'fists clenche'

Ace: Makko? Where did he go?! 'eyes start to water, but he quickly wipes it away'

Ryu notices: Hey it okay, Ace 'reaches to pat Ace on the back but he swats Ryu's arm away'

Ace: 'strightens up with a hard face on' Lets stop wasting time and talk to the others. We should make sure that no one else was taken.

Ryu: yea, good thinking. Lets go.

They both run to the Renegade barracks. On the way there...

Ryu: You know you can cry, theres nothing wrong with crying, i cried when Senna was ta-

Ace: yea, but i didn't know Makko as long as you did.

Ryu: but wasn't he basically your brother!?

Ace: Don't matter, crying now. Lets just find him.

Ryu thoughts: Damn this kid got issues. I wonder who took him...

Ryu: Since it seems that there was sign of attacking, that should mean that he went willingluy. But why?

Ace: And on top of that why could we smell burning wood?

Ryu: that too, Look i think a few people are already at the barracks.

They open the door to the conference room

Ryu: guys, Makko is gone.
Ryouji: His with prowler..

Ryu: WHAT?! but i thought he left soul society after the incident with sekhemet!

Ryouji: I thought of that too.. But i didnt expect that he will be back..

Ryu: But how did you know that makko is with prowler?

Ryouji: You've said that i must observe makko right after she joined the renegade squad and based on my observations, she's trying to hide something from us that is why i secretly put a voice transmitter(the black butterfly thing) in her clothes..

Ryu: Did you heard there conversation?

Ryouji: Yes but right after their conversation the transmition cut off..

Ryu: What did prowler said to makko?

Ryouji: He want makko to be his apprentice..

Ryu: But why?!

Ryouji: He wants to train makko to fight the angels and when makko defeat the angels, prowler will take their zanpakutos..

Ryu: He's using other people to get what he wants!! I will not forgive him!

Ace: Wait a sec! Who's this prowler you were talking?! Why is makko with him?!

Ryu: I'll tell you the whole story later but first, we must find them and stop prowler..
Makko is a guy, Ouchi.
laugh
Lol yea, and besides, Makko agreed to going along. I already talked to Bleacher about it.
(Ryu takes a couple of steps and then stops.)

Ace: Why did you stop, Ryu? We have to find Makko.

Ryu: We can't just go out looking for him, Ace. We don't even know where they are...Besides, we're still too injured to go out on another mission. Even Ryouji here is having trouble standing.

Ryouji: I'm not the only one. (He glares at Ryu.)

Ryu: I'll admit that I am not completely well, Ryouji. However, I am better off than you are.

Ryouji: That's right, Ryu. You are better off because you weren't there for the fight. You abandoned us when we needed you most!

(He approaches Ryouji and stands directly in front of him) Ryu: I wouldn't have been of any use, Ryouji. In fact, I would have been killed. My powers were decaying, and my body wasn't going to be far behind if I had entered the fight before I returned.

Ryouji: Speaking of which, where did you go, Ryu? All I saw you dropping out of the sky with Kisuke and Yoruichi. You never did say where you went!

Ryu: I can't tell you, Ryouji.

Ryouji: Why not, Ryu? We can't trust unless your honest with us.

Ace: Yeah, it can't be that bad.

Ryu: I can't tell you. It'll put anyone that I tell in danger.

Ryouji: Tell me now, Ryu. Or I'll just find out from Kisuke or Yoruichi.

Ryu: Fine then, I'll tell you.....I went to the Realm of the Spirit King. Happy now?

Ace: That's impossible, Ryu. Only people with access to a special gate can get into that place. The only one amongst us that can do that is Ryouji. How could you get there.

(Extremely curious) Ryouji: Yeah, how did you manage to get there?

Ryu: Tessai created a blank gate out of reiatsu. After he did that, we were able to use some of Ryouji's latent spirit energy that was surrounding my body to locate the last gate that he opened. When we located your gate, we created an entrance of our own and were able to enter the realm.

Ryouji: So that's how you did it.

Ryu: I knew that you would never open the gate for me, so I had no choice. I do apologize for going behind your back, but I was going to die if I hadn't gone.

Ryouji: Fine, so what do you want to do now?

Ryu: You guys are going to stay here and rest. I'm going to go to the Captain-Commander and give him my report.

Ace: Alright, we'll see you in a while then.

(Ryu prepares to walk out of the room but turns around before he exits.)

Ryu: What I told you guys stays here, right?

Ryouji: Yeah, it stays.

Ryu: Alright. See ya.

(Ryu then walks out the door and begins his trek to the Squad 1 Barracks.)
Orcale: (walks into a large palace room where there are people lined up on either side. He ignores them and walks straight ahead where Hemi waits quietly. He kneels and hangs in head in respect)

Hemi: Ah, Orcale. We have been waiting. I assume all went well?

Orcale: You are correct Sensei. It seems Lady Sekhmet has quite the follower. I made sure to keep track of her movements as well. A man had arrived in the battle prior to her departure as well. He had similar attributes to one of the experiments conducted by that heinous man, Sosuke Aizen, on those captains four hundred years ago. I believe he’s the one who confronted Lady Sekhmet on several occasions.

???: (A man in the background snorts. He had shaggy brown hair and the dark skin of a Latino) He did what? Was he trying to end his life? Wish I was there to see that.

Hemi: (ignores him) Perhaps you should show us what you saw, Orcale. It will be easier to understand.

Orcale: (stands and puts a finger to his forehead) Understood. (The air swirls in front of him and images from the fight are shown in the air. Everyone watches silently. When figures fade, Hemi speaks)

Hemi: Troubling…I cannot ascertain the latter of the battle. That woman with the mask… (shakes of his concern and looks to some people in the corner) Ajix, Hikari, Suzuna. You three are to head to Sekhmet’s high court and request a diplomatic treaty. I wish to speak to the queen myself. (Three people bow and vanish) Orcale, Hibiki, you will accompany me. The rest of you remain on standby.

Everyone in room: Yes sir, Lord Hemi!
Minutes after Ryu leaves, Ace and Ryouji have their own conversation.

Ryouji stares at Ace: What do you want? i know something is on your mind.

Ace: well 'moves next to a desks and sits on top of it' I wander why you were keeping an eye on Makko.

ryouji: Well the thing is as you would understand-

Ace: that because i snitched on you guys once, anyone connected to me MUST be a con right?

Ryouji: 'shurgs' yea, exactly.

Ace: hmph, so what now? Are your assumpstions correct? Are we the bad people you expect us to be?

Ryouji: No, i guess not.

Ace: well, im leaving.

Ace walks towards the door.
(Ryu finally arrives at the Captain-Commander's office. When he enters, he sees Byakuya there as well.)

Ryu: Commander, I have come to give my report.

Yamamoto: That will not be necessary, Ryu. Captain Kuchiki has given me his report of what happened...I must say that I am beginning to lose faith in you, Ryu. You were not present when your Squad was being cut to pieces and, when you were present, you could do nothing to protect them.

(He walks forward and slams a fist onto Yamamoto's desk) Ryu: That is true, Commander, but that is not the entire truth. The duty of a Captain is to lead his Squad into battle, as well as give support to any Squad that requires assistance. Captain Kuchiki ignored that fundamental rule. (He turns to face Byakuya.) The fact is that Captain Kuchiki does not believe that we should even be affiliated with the Gotei 13 and has said that someone like me does not deserve the title of Captain. (He turns back to Yamamoto.) Now tell me the truth, Commander. Do you believe Byakuya to be correct, or do you think that he is wrong?

Yamamoto: I agree with both of your statements. Captain Kuchiki was correct about your absence, but you were also correct about a Captain's duty to the entirety of the Gotei 13. Therefore, no punishment of any sort shall be dealt to either Squad 6 or Renegade Squad. You are both dismissed.

(Ryu and Byakuya exit the Commander's office and walk down the corridor leading to it.)

(In his cold demeanor) Byakuya: Do you disagree with my assessment of your performance in battle?

Ryu: I never disagreed with your assessment. I just didn't like the fact that you did not include everything in your report.....Though I know that you don't care if I say this or not, but I do apologize for lashing out against you.

(Byakuya is somewhat surprised by the apology but does not show it.)

Ryu: I had no right to do such a thing and, frankly, I agree with you on the fact that I shouldn't be a Captain. That's why I've decided to leave the Soul Society as soon as I get Senna back.....Of course, I would come back on occasion to visit friends, but I would not have any direct affiliation with the Seireitei. So I guess, in the end, we will both get what we want, Byakuya. See you later.

(Ryu then vanishes from Byakuya's side and begins a small walk around the Seireitei. Byakuya is left standing alone in the corridor, thinking of his current conversation with Ryu.)

(In his mind) Byakuya: Something about that boy has drastically changed. Perhaps Renji should be assigned to keep an eye on him.
over a year ago Uragon808 said…
This is how uragon looks like, (bankai form)
This is how uragon looks like, (bankai form)