Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1155

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Anahel: (simply rises above the others, on the head of her serpent, it's body slithering ever-farther from her zanpakuto hilt). Ah ha ha (she smiles and glances at Tetsuya). I see you've recovered. Although, I'm not the one who attacked you, so you're aggression is misplaced. We should have made the wounds deeper, instead we chose to leave a barely breathing message. If I had it my way, I would have gutted you and strewn your innards throughout central 46. That would have certainly delivered a powerful message.

Tetsuya: I assume those two innocent citizens were your handy work, too.

Anahel: (grinning) Guilty… Let it be known, I could have done much worse. (She glances at Byakuya) You'd think this would be a morale boost, but you two are ready to cut down one another for the slightest inconvenience. Captains are so juvenile.

(Tetsuya and Byakuya glance at each other and scowl, but Anahel has appeared behind them)

Byakuya: (Senbonzakura charges at her, but Tetsuya fires with shark drill frenzy attack and the two collide before they can strike Anahel, that stands behind them. It generates a huge explosion)

Tetsuya: DAMN!

Byakuya: Stay out of my way, boy.

(PLAY SONG BELOW)

Anahel: (her green eyes glow as she grins insidiously) Childs play...(suddenly her serpent charges with speed unlike before, bashing through Byakuya's senbonzakura, stiking him into a building. Tetsuya, before he could react is bombarded with a massive energy burst from the serpent’s mouth. The green energy envelopes him and he darts into the distance with a flash of lustrous light. The massively-sized serpent coils around Anahel). You two shinigami don’t stand a chance against me. Why do you think my zanpakuto was separated from me? The power I wield shames your puny zanpakuto.

Tetsuya: That was a good blast…(he is shown, tattered and bruised from the blast). You’ll have to try harder than that, though.

Byakuya: (stands behind Anahel) You’re too confident in your skills. To think that you are a match for the two of us, how arrogant.

Anahel: (her smile is erased with an insidious expression. She glares at the two , her eyes beaming). Typical words from a captain. You’ll say something quite different when Eien shansatsu is grinding your bones with his mighty teeth (she s flicks her wrist and the massive beast darts toward the two. Tetsuya blasts his drill attack down on the beasts head, but it renders the attack ineffective) The hide of my Eien is harder than any substance, and cannot be damaged by any regular attack.

Byakuya: There needs to be more force behind it, evidently (senbonzakura crashes through the ground and envelopes the serpent. It swirls around its head and slithers down its body toward).

Tetsuya: (he shunpos around and blasts a an energy wave into the beasts face).

Anahel: (senbonzakura gushes down her serpent, seconds from colliding with her. She adopts a surprised expression and steps back) Heh…
(She points her finger and recites: “Trails of tears, pulsing veins, empty hearts, wicked laughter and crying ruin…gather…assemble…multiply…and burrow in the night like a mighty spear. TAKE YOUR PLACE, HEAD HELD HIGH, GAZE INTO THE DARKNESS AND PURGE THE SKY! Bakudo 91: TWIN CONSTELATION!!!”
(She throws her hilt to the side and two massive beams of light shatter the sky and creates two gaping, swirling vortexes. Upon contact with the sky they send a tremendous pulse raging through the area. The pulses meet and form a barrier like none the two captains have seen. Senbonzakura crashes into the barrier, and ricochets, leaving the barrier unscathed)

Tetsuya: …that is a massive barrier. I’m not familiar with that! BYAKUYA GET OUT OF THERE!

Byakuya: STOP your blather (he looks forward and the barrier reshapes and completely surrounds the two. The two constellations have moved and ensnared the captains. The beast retracts and safely passes through the barrier. It’s head is about to leave at is recoils backwards and it opens its mouth)

Tetsuya: …what the hell is she doing? (he sees Anahel touching the base of her serpent’s tail, which is connected to her hilt. She is reciting something)

Anahel: Hado is my specialty, so I have many spells for which I have adapted for my zanpakuto (She softly speaks ) Hado….51: Shrieking beacon! (Energy begins to reverberate up the mighty serpent’s body. It reaches its jaw, which is already forming a massive cluster of energy and adds to the potential. It changes from a light green to a blackish-green and bursts out, sending a violent screaming-aura throughout the inside of the barrier. The barrier, all of the sudden, shrinks in size and the beam crashes inside, deflecting off the walls of the barrier. It consumes the entirety of the barrier, as the beast slithers toward its master. The two captains cannot be seen, but as the energy continues to ricochet, the barrier holds strong). Captains…you’re all the same….arrogant and ignorant. (She flickers her wrist and the beast diminishes and retreats, generating a solid blade. She sheathes her sword, turns around and snaps her finger. The barrier shatters and she vanishes).
over a year ago Chadroxz said…
Tetsuya and Bykauya lay motionless on the ground. Fifteen minutes has past since their defeat and all that has been noted of movement is a slight finger twitch here and there. The battlefield was left in ruin from their valiant efforts in trying to stop her, but nearly all their attempts failed. It's now been a half hour and Tetsuya finnaly gains strength to talk.
Tetsuya:"Man, that stupid snake witch....i hate her, if only i could use my bankai... Who am i kidding, she could've whiped out hers as well. But then again,we'd have your bankai...."
Byakuya: "Stop your quarreling with yourself it's annoying."
Tetsuya: "Your actually awake....hmph...i thought your body was too weak to even breathe...I thought you were dead."
Byakuya: "You mean you hoped I was dead."
Tetsuya:"Where is your lieutenant, Kuchiki?"
Byakuya: "Maybe he was caught up in some crossfire." A Note floated through the breeze, into Tetsuya's chest.
Tetsuya:"What the hell is this?"
"Read it you fool." Byakuya said flatly.
Tetsuya:"SHUT UP! Note says: "Going to look for help. Lt. Abarai" hmmm well, he's smart..."
Byakuya: "My scarf...is, fine?"
Tetsuya:"Hmmm?" Tetsuya examined the scarf closely, not even a scratch.
Tetsuya:"There's no explaining that...anyway, I think we should get going..."
Byakuya:"Where? Back to squad 4 baracks?" Byakuya said, rising to his feet as well.
Tetsuya:"Of course not, I'm going to send for my sister and Spyro, my sister'll heal us, and those two will be our backup... We're going to try and track her." tetsuya used bakudo #77, Tenteikura.
Byakuya:"Hmmm....alright then...after all of that, we should track her down again, I got a good sense of her spirit energy and I think I can track it."
Tetsuya: "No.At least, not right now... I need to go somewhere...."

(scene shifts to a destroyed part of the Seretei. A battle is being fought against strong hollows maybe twenty minutes before the fight between Anahel and the others)
Rurikia: Hado #32, Yellow Fire Flash! (wide arc of yellow flame energy plows through a group of hollows destroying them in one shot."
Takane: M'Lady, they seem to keep regenerating! there's no end to them! Hado #33 Pale Fire Crash! (shoots a pale-blue flame blast at a hollow, killing it, but regenerative abilities bring it back.)
Shunsui: they arent regenerating, they couldnt come back to life if it were only regeneration. It seems as though they can manipulate their spirit energy to bring themselves back to life." he says, slicing through hollows. THe hollows that where cut down come back just as quickly.
"Alright, I got something for that then. Glacier Vapor Storm! (fires a giant wave of ice that freezes all the hollows.)
Now time for the next part... (holds out both hands and electric blue electricity crackles in her hands.) Hado #88 Flying Dragon Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon!!! (a giant beam of electricity and spirit energy is shot at the frozen hollows to create a gigantic explosion destroying the ice and all nearby hollows and buildings creating an explosion so grand, those miles away could see it and feel the earth tremble. Blue energy crackles throughout the ruined part of the Seretei, (which has now been expanded greatly)and the only ones living are Rurikia, hovering in the air, and shunsui who put up Danku at the last second, blocking the shockwaves and the explosion itself from harming her Vice Chief (kido corps word for lieutenant) and himself.
Shusui: Don't you think that was a little extreme? You paycheck is really going to get cut, seriously.
Takane: that was a bit extreme Commander.
Rurikia: we would've still been fighting them if it werent for my extremeness. You should be thankful I killed them all like that.
Takane: (you mean you wanted to show off)
Rurikia: "wait, where's Shimase?" shimase peeks out from behind shusui's jacket and looks around.
Shimase: "Wow you totaled them!"
Rurikia: "Where the hell where you? We could've used your skills to freeze them and reduced time!"
Shimase: "Alright then, sorry!" Rurikia rubs her temples and fixes her hair in her hand mirrior."
Shimase: "You carry a hand mirror?"
Shunsui&Takane: 'she takes care of her looks."
Takane: "I guess we should give a report of what happened."
Shimase: "m'kay...right after we deal with the spy." (shots a kido blast at a pile of rubble to flush out an Onmitsukido member, but not just any member, but their leader herself, Kung Lee.
Shunsui: what were you doing sleuthing around here?
Kung Lee: "To check on your misson progress..apparently it's completed. Also, your brother left, Rurikia."
Rurikia: "We all now that's a load, Kung Lee, why are you really here?"
Kung Lee:"Your brother left...without permission. He was told to stay at his post. We need to bring him back by any means neccesary...even by force. I know you wont take that sitting down so I was sent here to make sure you didnt try and interupt draging him back here. We can go back to the soul society like you normaly would but dont try anything slick on the way there."
Rurikia: Fine...but if he comes back with a scratch on him, I'm flippin out."
Kung Lee: "Understandanble...but there's something else...I'm also sent here to excecute Shimase...."
(after this fight I'll come back to tetsuya & company if crazyone doesnt beat me to it.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Well......One problem I see. Soi Fon is dead is our forum. She died in the Angel Invasion.
over a year ago Hagashi_Yuki said…
hmmm
yeah!!! soi fon is dead so edit, edit, and edit!!!
umm... me? i mean shimase, excecute???
i wonder why!! :) :)
over a year ago onix11 said…
What Bad guys am i able to start a fight with?
over a year ago DarkCruz360 said…
big smile
Me >__<
over a year ago Chadroxz said…
(omg really? which captains are alive? and angel invasion? i clearly need to go back to previous posts....sorry, im gonna make her name Kung Lee then.....)
(So much death and destruction.)
i agree... :)
well, here's mine..
hope u like it!!!
-------------------------------------
Rurikia: huh? what on hell is your problem this time, shimase?(stares at her)
Shimase: hey! i didn't do anythi.. (interrupted)
kung lee: SILENCE!! (clears his throat) an order is an order.
you are to be told to stand on ur barrack.
Shunsui: someones in big trouble...
Rurikia: but that's a bit serious, shimase. (looks at her)
shimase: (looking somewhere)huh? oh! yeah, well, i beter go..
(kung lee and shimase starts to walk away)
Takane: that's suspicious, comander.
Rurikia: well, yeah. that's someone we need to watch out.

-----------------------------------------
*sigh* well, my first post.. hope i got it right!!
over a year ago Tecno said…
----------------Report--------------------­---­-

Kevin, Ella, Alex, and Gethin are still with their marshmallows over the campfire and Mike appears.

Mike: Hey, how’s it going for you guys? You’re all great? Yeah, I would love to stuff myself with junk food while other people did my work too, but hey, who’s complaining?

Ella: Sounds like you.

Alex: I think that was sarcasm.

Gethin: Nah, I think he likes it.

Mike: Shut up!

Kevin: So what is the enemy? Hollow, Shinigami, or something else.

Mike: Something like a mixture of a Shinigami and something else. Apparently, all of the enemies were banished from Soul Society a long time ago, their Zanpakuto taken up, which they have now received. I have a picture of each of them. (Mike hands Kevin a file with each of the enemies’ pictures.) The one labeled Anahel has some sort of Zanpakuto that turns into a snake or something.

Kevin: Poison huh? I might be able to take her, (Stares at the photo for a long time) what’s here name again?

Mike: Anahel, why do you ask?

Kevin looks back at the photo, and then to Gethin, who is just staring at the dancing fire: What about the others?

Mike: There were no other fights going on, and with the Spiritual Pressure that Anahel was giving off did not want me to go and start a fight with the others.

Kevin: So you don’t know…

Mike looks at the ground: No…

Gethin: Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out.

Mike: Send you and pray that you get killed.

Ella: I like that idea.

Alex: You do?

Kevin: Mike I think you left a word out.

Mike: No I didn’t.

Ella: What’s going on?

Mike: Oh, nothing you really need to worry about.

Gethin: I was thinking instead of throwing in live bait, maybe we should all go in and experience it ourselves.

Kevin: Alright then, (Stands up and gets ready to leave) shall we go?

The rest: Aye!

-----------------------The Guardian--------------

The gang walks on the outskirts of Soul Society and they see a figure standing about five-hundred feet away from the city wall.

Ella: Who’s that? Someone came to welcome us?

Kevin: No, most likely to kill us. The rest of Soul Society is probably trying to get the other enemies out of the city before they do too much harm.

Mike recognizes the figure: That’s Kundras. I heard his name once.

Gethin: Aw man, he followed you, nice going. Now we’re all going to die.

Kevin glares at Gethin: No one is dying.

Gethin put his hands up: Sorry, just playing around.

Kevin: You don’t play around about those kinds of things, alright?

Ella: We have other people to fight.

Mike: Yeah, so stop trying to start one with me.

Gethin: I said I was sorry.

Mike: Maybe sorry isn’t enough! Maybe you should-!

Kundras: God, you kids are loud.

The entire group jumps except Alex who is ready to fight: How did you know where we were?

Kundras: You kids released so much Spiritual Pressure a child could find you from miles away.

Ella: Did we really?

Kevin whispers to Ella: No, he just has keen sense. (Turns his conversation towards Kundras) Will you let us pass?

Kundras: For what reason would I come out here and just let you pass when I could stay in Soul Society and so the same? I’ve come so that you would not become a problem of sorts.

Kevin: Yeah, I thought so.

Mike steps in front of the group: I’ll fight him, the rest of you, head on in.

Kevin: Are you sure?

Mike draws his blade: Quite.

Kevin walks up and touches Mike on the shoulder and whispers in his ear: Try not to use that until you are on the verge of death.

Mike: Yeah, I got you.

Everyone besides Mike and Kundras disappears. Kundras turns towards Soul Society to chase after the rest of the group, but Mike appears in front of him and slashes with his blade, and Kundras doges.

Mike: Your fight is with me, and no one else.

Kundras: Let’s try to finish this within an hour please.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---

Take it away Randomfan!
'Ok Kundras uses armored gloves and boots, and I dont feel like going in to too much detail, because this is the second time I've written this, because my computer deleted the last one...Of course.

'Kundras stares at Mike for a few seconds'

Mike: What? Are you scared?

Kundras: Scared? No, on the contrary, I'm determining how many strikes it will take to defeat you. I believe it shall be 15 at the most.

Mike: Hah! its going to take more than that to defeat me!

Kundras: My calculations are almost never incorrect. It would be simpler for you just to give up now.

Mike: You're going to have to change those calculations!

'Mike shunpos in front of Kundras, and tries to slice him in two, but Kundras ducks underneath it, and flips sideways as he does, aiming a kick toward Mike's head as he goes, which Mike blocks. Kundras lands on the ground with his hand, and twists himself so his other foot smashes in to Mike's head, sending him flying in to a building'

Kundras: Two. Are you sure you want to fight me young man? It is obvious that I am much more powerful.

'Mike stumbles out of the building with blood staining the side of his head'

Mike: Ow...my head. You're strong, but I'm still stronger!

Kundras: Foolish boy, who do you think you are dealing with here? We are the Forbidden Six. We were sealed away for hundreds of years for our actions. We have slain many captains, and wreaked havoc upon all of Soul Society. You are out of your league.

Mike: You're forgetting one thing Kundras. While you have been sealed away in a separate dimension for all of those centuries-

'Mike shunpos right behind him'

Mike: I've been getting stronger!

'Kundras doesn't even turn around. He just grabs Mikes swrod mid-slice, and hurls it up with Mike still holding it. He then shunpos directly above him and stomps down, where he makes a crater in the ground'

Kundras: Please stop this foolish endeavorer. We have only reached four, and you are already in this sorry state. There is no hope for you.

'Mike limps out of the hole'

Mike: No! I told my friends I would stop you, and I refuse to give up until one of us dies!

Kundras: One of us will die, but I'm afraid it shall not be me. Unless you have anything else to show me, this fight is over.

Sorry, it was much longer the first time around. Anyway, Tecno, please do not waste too many of his other attacks in your next post. I would like to end this at 15 lol.
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had no idea how to respond to your post Randomfan. Plus, my computer screwed up a game that I’ve been playing recently and I had to uninstall and reinstall it. Anyhow, I’ll just go ahead and post now.

----------------------Deceived-----------­---­---­--

Mike charges at Kundras again and Kundras puts his right hand out to defend himself. Mike Shupos around him and tries to slice Kundras from behind, but Kundras uses his left hand to grab Mike from his shirt and hurl him over him on to the ground. Mike lays facing up towards Kundras and tries to lunge with his sword, but Kundras merely doges and kicks the blade right out of Mike’s hand, almost breaking half the bones in it.

Kundras: You are a fool.

Mike: Shut up!

Kundras: Is that any way to speak to someone who is about to kill you?

Mike: Who says I’m going to die? My blade is still in hand.

Kundras: What are you- (Kundras looks in the direction that he kicked the blade in, and does not see one, and then he stares oddly at Mike who is not holding a blade.)What are you playing at?

Mike’s voice comes from a different direction: Absolutely nothing.

Kundras turns towards the voice and sees Mike, unharmed, with his Shinkai already out: What did you do? (Turns back to where ‘Mike’ was and sees that the body turns to sand slowly and blows away.) When did you pull that out?

Mike: Who says I put it away? Honestly I don’t really like facing opponents without knowing what they can do.

Kundras: Then what was that? (Kundras points to where the old ‘Mike’ was and Mike chuckles.)

Mike: A friend showed me how to do it. It’s just a mobile rock, of course, with a small illusion to it. (Mike holds his blade out and his face appears on the ground.) This blade can bend light so I can do such a thing.

Kundras: That does not explain why there was Spiritual Pressure coming from it.

Mike holds up a small ball: Mod Soul. I took it out of that thing when you were looking for my blade. (Mike puts the ball in his pocket.) But it didn’t last long enough. Guess I’m going to have to figure out how to defend against you. (Get into a defensive stance.) Come.

Kundras: You are wasting my time. (Kundras tries to walk away, but is stopped by some invisible wall. He puts his hand up to it and sees that it is a barrier.)

Mike: I am afraid you are not going to be leaving. (Kundras turns towards Mike.)

Kundras: There is no possible way you could have set this up alone.

Mike: Ah, you are right, and I didn’t. But forget about a hostage, she’s probably gone by now.

Kundras puts his hand on the barrier, but is does not break. He tries punching it, but his hand goes through the wall and appears on the other side of the barrier: What is this? This is not from Soul Society.

Mike: Correct again, it is a bit unique. That is not a barrier that will break down by your methods. It’s a dimensional barrier, in other words, you cannot get out, and no one can get in. If we try to go through the wall, we will appear on the other side. But if someone is to try to walk into the barrier, then they will be transferred to the opposite outside barrier.

Kundras: Then I will go up above the barrier.

Mike: I wouldn’t do that, the barrier isn’t a cylinder it’s a sphere. If you go up through the roof of this thing, you’re going to end up in the ground.

Kundras: Shouldn’t the ground be falling on our heads?

Mike: Gravity is screwed up here. I’ve never really understood it.

Kundras: Does this not mean that we are both trapped.

Mike: No, I have the only key (Mike points to his head.) right here. So even if you were to kill me, you would be stuck here for a while.

Kundras: You are wasting my time, and you have lowered your army’s forces.

Mike: I believe that I have done the same for yours as well, about one seventh of the strength.

Kundras: A seventh? I believe you are mistaken. There are only six of us. Are you calling me weak?

Mike: What? (Palms himself in the head) This is going to lead to problems.

Kundras appears in front of Mike: You’re open.

Mike moves back slightly and then he appears on the other side of the barrier, and Kundras attack is way off.

[Note: Hey this is Tecno talking here! What I am saying about Kundras being ‘off’ is that is aim is correct, but Mike uses the edge of the barrier to teleport him around the barrier. What he does is that he goes off in an angle and on the edge of the barrier and teleports some three-thousand times back and forth and can move anywhere from a few inches, to a few yards. The barrier is about 100 meters in diameter (think of a circular football field, but a little bigger.) and is a sphere.]

Kundras: How could you dodge?

Mike: I know how to fight here. For example (Mike forms a small ball of energy in his hand and shoots it away from Kundras. The ball flies through the walls of the barrier a few times and starts to speed up, eventually hitting Kundras in the back, but Kundras stands strong and does not flinch.) I can do cheap stuff like that.

Kundras: This is child’s play.

Mike: No it is not. Face it Kundras, we have deceived you.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Tables are turned! Mike has somehow outsmarted Kundras with his IQ of something around 20! (No really, he’s not all too bright.) Who is this girl that helped Mike? I’ll tell you now it’s most defiantly not Ella! Mwahahahaha!!!! One new character down! God knows how many more to go!

@Randomfan
Mike isn’t charging as much anymore, he’s playing defensive. Also, the barrier cannot be broken by Kundras because he does not have the knowledge of breaking it because it is (like I said) not from Soul Society. And any rocks Kundras goes hurling at the thing, will just hit him right back in the head. And no, there aren’t any more secrets to his sword. Just bending light and it’s as hard as Kundras attitude is. Well, there is one, but it’s one Mike doesn’t even know about.
Tecno, if your character has an IQ of twenty, that means he's severely mentally retarded. An IQ of 20 is not good. Also, your posts were really confusing. If you wrote less like Mike would and more like randomfan, it would be worth reading.
Hey, Crazieone's alive! You really don't know sarcasm when you hear it do ya? If you truly do think that way, then why don't you post something that will enlighten us all? And honestly, I don't believe it's confusing, I just think differently. 2-D picture of the barrier is shown below, if you don't understand it, anything that enters one side of the line exits the other side. Or a portal between either side.
Hey, Crazieone's alive! You really don't know sarcasm when you hear it do ya? If you truly do think t
Which everone of the six who are not fighting techno's characters i would like to pick a fight with.
It's fairly impossible to hear via a written forum. Oh, I'm quite proficient with sarcasm, so maybe it's you who have the problem. Me…post? No, I don't think so. I have no material to post in response to. I certainly won't waste my precious time preparing posts with simple interactions between mine and randomfan's characters. Furthermore, I refuse to construct pieces involving your characters, that would be maddening. I seldom finish a third of your post because deciphering the hieroglyphics is beyond vexing. Hahaha! No, I would, but the chief protagonist was intended to be the 13 court guard squad, but there isn’t a single captain. I can’t very well post to vacant captain slots, right?
All I have left to say is that you know how to push people's buttons, but you don't know when to stop.
Well, I think I will continue

'Kundras surveys the barrier around him'

Kundras: You have an interesting zanpakuto, though I find this slightly humorous.

Mike: What?

Kundras: Your shikai, it is similar to my own in some ways.

Mike: So what you are saying is I am as strong as you?

Kundras: On the contrary, it spells out your demise. Behold! Strike and rebound, Bariadreve.

'A flash of light is emitted from his gloves and boots, and emerald reiatsu bursts from his body. The reiatsu hangs around his body like a dark and heavy cloud, and it suddenly condenses and forms a thin, emerald barrier around his gloves and boots'

Mike: Impressive, but not much has changed. Your still trapped here, and I have the upper hand.

Kundras: Do you now? I was under the impression it was the other way around.

Mike: Huh?

Kundras: Well, the way I see it, I'm not exactly trapped in here with you-

'Kundras shunpos so quickly Mike barely has time to blink before it happens, and he appears behind him'

Kundras: You're trapped in here with me.

'Mike tries to jump away, but Kundras has already shunpoed a bit farther it front of his path. Mike tries to get away, but can't change his course fast enough. Mike expects Kundras to punch him, but he simply holds out his hand. Mike hits it, and suddenly, he is shot backwards through the other end of the barrier, where he falls out the other side'

Mike: What was that!

Kundras: My shikai. I did warn you. Now then, I believe we are at 7 hits, no? At this moment, the difference in our power should be obvious. Give up now, before you are damaged irreparably.

Mike: I'm not out yet!

'Mike shoots out the energy ball again, and shoots it off in to the barrier, causing it to pick up speed and bounce around again. Kundras merely looks around at it as it comes near him, and puts up another hand to reflect the ball at Mike. Mike shunpos away, but is suddenly knocked back in to the energy sphere out of nowehere, and they collide with a large explosion of dust'

'Kundras walks over to the crater'

Kundras: 8. Care to continue, young shinigami?

Mike: How....what happened?

'Kundras smiles, and Mike sees a small emerald disc float through the air back to his glove'

Kundras: Now then, I'm sure you see that I am stronger. Care to unlock the barrier?

Mike: Never!

'Mike slashes his sword at Kundras, but he just takes a step back. Mike gets up and goes through a long and complex series of attacks, which Kundras dodges'

Mike: AT least block! Or are you scared?!

Kundras: I do not believe you want that.

Mike: Try me!

'Mike rushes forward and tries to stab Kundras, and he puts his fist in front of it. The sword collides with the barrier, and both Mike and the sword are shot back through the barrier, and come out the other side. Mike expects to see Kundras in front of him, and strengthens his grip on his sword, but Kundras is nowhere to be seen. Out of nowhere, Kundras shoots down from the top of the sphere, and stomps Mike down in to the ground'

Kundras: 10. I believe we are almost finished here.

Have fun Tecno :)
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( sorry @ Hagashi_Yuki Squad too is mine, I just have been SUPER BUSY these last few months with school and other things in RL, if ethier Crazione or Randomfan13 will send me a message stateing what's happend i'll repost my profile and my post :P )
Oh, nothing has happened wolfmaster. Therefore, feel free to begin posting again. If you know anyone that is willing to join and take vacant captains positions, Randomfan and myself would be greatful. :)
smile
@ wolfmaster3000 no prob.. i'll just take the others available... :)
Okay , actually Hagashi_Yuki would you like to be my asstaint captain ? for sqaud 2
smile
well, why not. . I don't really care about my position. .
as long as my character would be at proper use. . .
And I don't have any background at ur character. .
so can u give me some. . :)
yes yes here is my new profile

Name : Ryuken Shihōin

Height : 6'0

Muscle build : Meduim heavy detail

weight : 200LBS

Rank : Second squad captain, 23rd head of the Shihōin Clan ,Commander of the Onmitsukidō, Corps Commander of the Corrections Corps, Corps Commander of the Executive Militia.

Realitives : Yoruichi Shioin ( Elder sister )

Apperance : Ryuken wears the standard second squad Attire his Haori is longer than most allowing him to conceal and hide weapons , he wears Arm and hand gaurds his Shihakushō is sleveless but has it's Back. his hair is a Dark purpple like his sisters but it's down to his mid back to witch he commonly has it in a Braid. his skin is also of a Tan complextion. his eye's are a deep grey color with his Iris shaped like a Dogs .

Zanpakuto : Ryuken is a Spcail shinigami because he has a Dual set much like Shunsui and Jushiro.

Shikai Name(s) : Ikazuchi Nushi Senshu ( Thunder gods bow )

Karasuhebi Gaidoku Kougake ( Blacksnakes Posion Gaunlet )

Bankai names : Tenrai Ikazuchi Nushi Senshu ( Divine Thunder gods bow )
Krasshu Ryujinn hebi Yaiba ( Black Dragon King Snake Blade )

Apperance : both swords of Wizakashi's and are kept behind Ryuken being hidden behind his Haori the blade's look the same in terms of sealed state apperance.

other abilties :

Shunko ( Flash cry )-when Ryuken activates his Flash cry it looks as though he is being encoated by a Bunch of Tinted flames.

Backround storey : not much is known about Ryuken seeing as he kept him self concealed and away from his family but when he did Join the Goeti 13 and passed his exams with flying colors. he was taken in by soi-fon because of his Herritage . he was quickly put into the third seat of the second squad attending to alot of his dutyies on his days off he'd spend his time training with his Zanpakuto and mastering Shunko. he has also been said to be a master hand to hand combant as well as one of the fastest shinigami in historey.

-sqaud to utlize's an Educated a attack-

-a man was scene where the corpse's of centeral 46 were he was observeing them closely each body other members of a squad were scene the man had a Haori and the Divison symbol of squad to on the back the man sighed- "how horrable , there deaths were quick for some other look tourtured" said the captain, a squad member appeared beside the captain and saluted- "captain Shihōin !, we have recvied reports of two very Large Reiatsu's throught out the Sereti and with in soul soceity, we have found two burtally murdered Civillians " -the captain scracthed his chin- "son of a bitch these guys worked fast but I doubt there trying to hide they obviously started out where this couple was murdered, than worked there way up to here, get a squad to see if there are any other corpse's along the way to here the centeral 46 was killed by barehands and kido followed by Zanpakuto useage , it's Azein all over again" -the man let out a sigh- "let me know if you find anything i'm going to go invistgate the surrounding area you guys stay here" -the other squad members nodded as the captain shunpoed off-

-he re-appeared where the couple had been murdered and starttled a few of the members investgateing- "AHH, oh it's just you captain, i'm glad your okay" -Shihōin Snorted- "don't worry it will be a cold day in hell before I end up dieing" -he laughed, looked around- "who is he ?" -asked a squad member- "that's captain Ryuken Shihōin he's our captain is rather talented at what he does " -Ryuken looked around some more and went back to observeing the dead couple- "there's alot of blood and I wouldn't hold this past a few hours ago the blood is still warm, this was done not by hand or blade but by Spirtual pressure, who ever these culprats are, they have High spirtual pressure" -he grinded his teeth- "these guys are good" -the bell to a emergancey captains meeting was heard Ryuken sighed- "duty calls i'll inform the captain commander of everything" -he shunpoed off-

-all the captain were present when Ryuken appeared he got mixed looks from a few of them, he also noticed captain Byakuya Kuchiki was missing- "captain commander I have a great issue to announce" -Yammamoto looked rather shocked than looked over at Ryuken- "let me speak first " -Ryuken nodded-

Yammamotto : it would seem captain Byakuya and Captain Tetsuya are missing , sqaud 12 captain Mayuri is still doing his task, and on a great side note Captain of squad 2 Ryuken has something to annoucne.

Ryuken : thank you head commander , my squad and my own investgateing skills have confirmed the murders of Centeral 46 were by hand , and Spirtual pressure Alone half were killed like that others were killed by Zanpakuto , memvers were killed slowly and tourtued others Fast and Burtal, I than found a couple just on the out skirts of the Sereti were a man and women were dead assumeing they were a couple , the man was killed fast as to were the women was killed slowly and painfully again this was by bare hands and Spirtual pressure"

-all the captains eye's widend and Jushiro covered his mouth as though he was about to be sick, Shunsui's eye's widend and Yammamotto looked Disgusted- "what kind of Monster would do such a thing" -said Jushiro, a unsettleing Grin came to kenpachi's lips- "this is going to be interesting" -Yammamotto looked Rather Angery and his eye's weren't visable the room filled with Spirtual pressure fast some of the captain were brought to one knee- "I Authorize full useage of Zanpakuto these murders obviously haven't made it far, All captains are to Kill and Punish these murders if found, Ryuken your mission is to find Captain Byakuya and Captain Tetsuya, Captain Unahona Get Medical squads ready to deploy DISMISSED" -all the captain at once- "YES SIR!" -they all shunpo off-
[Sinister eyes & Necessary Sacrifices]

(PLAY VIDEO)

Naamah: (is standing before a gate to the soul society. She stares at the gate guardian). Let me in, or die.

Guardian: ...(he stares at her and smiles) I will crush you, girl.

Naamah: (she glances at him, with no expression) Girl? ...I recommend you move (she begins walking toward the gate).

Guardian: (he reaches from a large hammer).....

Naamah: (she calmly walks across the soaked soil) ...I should have slit your throat long before I thought to request clearance (she glances at the giant, the life slowly draining from his body). Now, onto the captains that surely await me beyond this...(she blasts the gate open with a kido spell. She begins walking into the city and unsheathes her sword. She carves her way through the crowds of people, blood bathing the soil). Hado 58: Scorching Ocean! (a torrent of molten energy erupts from behind Naamah and rushes into the city like flooding waters. It demolishes the buildings and consumes all innocents.

(Momo & Izuru appear)

Momo: Snap, Tobiume!

Izuru: Raise your head, Wabisuke!

Naamah: ...Oh, I finally have a welcoming committee (she glances at them and dodges Momo's attach. Before she knows it, Izuru is behind her and tries to behead her. She appears behind him).

Momo: IZURU!

Izuru: (before he can react, her blade pierces his shoulder. He vanishes and appears beside momo clutching his bloodied shoulder)

Momo: Are you okay?

Izuru: I'm fine...she's much quicker than I expected.

Momo: I said not to underestimate her, Izuru.

Naamah: I've conquered shinigami much stronger than you two. You're weak, I can sense it. (she walks toward them) Are you familiar with me?

Momo: (she scoffs at Naamah) TOBIUME (suddenly flames burst from her blade and soar toward Naamah).

Naamah: (they collide with her and as the smoke clears, she stands, smiling at the two lieutenant). Is this the power of a lieutenant these days? I am sorely dissapointed. (She softly recites) Gaze...Osorenu Shisen (Her sword glows and and it changes into a gigantic, broad sword with a a strange crest in the middle of the sword in the middle. The massive sword is slightly curved at the end . She walks toward them and they fire a combined kido at her, but she simply blocks it with her blade. She smiles) Let’s get serious, now.

Izuru: (he appears behind her and swings his blade, colliding with hers).

Momo: (leaps behind and fires an attack directly into Naamah).

Naamah: (she swings her blade from beneath the smoke, nearly beheading Momo). I expected more from two lieutenants. I slayed many, but none as weak as you two.

Momo: Your Zanpakuto didn’t have any effect?

Izuru: …no, It did…

Naamah: It does feel a bit heavier, actually. Quite a unique ability you have their, lieutenant. Doubling the weight of your opponents blade, simultaneously crippling their ability to initiate offensive and defensive tactics. (She walks toward them. She vanishes and appears in the distance, behind Momo and Izuru)

[A shadow creeps from behind her]

Naamah: Captain, you’ve decided to grace us with your presence (she smiles and drags her blade across the ground as she turns to face her new opponent, while behind the mysterious captain, Momo and Izuru collapse, blood oozing from their bodies).You’ll have to excuse the mess, I haven’t had time to tidy up from my last encounter (sliding her finger across the bloodied blade, she grins and licks her finger).
Crazione said I could have squad 3 and apprently he's gonna have a battle right off the bat ..so Here's his profile.

Name : Kiroku Sakku

Height : 5'9

weight : 200 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim build heavy detail

Body type : Long and lanky ( like Gin ) with a athlectic tone to it

Rank / occupation : Captain squad 3

apperance : Kiroku has long dead staright white hair that comes down to the back of his neck he has always has a strand of hair coveing his left eye his Iris is a lifeless grey color and his pupil and faded black color a strange feature that he has is much like Gin he's always smileing. his Haori has extended sleeve's and he wears a normal soul reaper uniform. over his arms he wears black hand gaurds that go from his fore arm to the top of his hands.

Persnailty : Kiroku is proabily one of the most creepyiest people you'll ever meet he is very playful despite how he get's to play he is always looking for the "perfect playmate" he also use's very dark humor and has a nack for makeing people who are worrying about a loved one worse he does show a bit of kindness towards his divsion also he isn't scared to say what he thinks of people he is also head strong and very Opinative he never hides his playful side he is also always laughing or giggleing he also refurse everything to a game or rules. but like any captain in combat he's a force to be reckond with to most enemyies they are often intimdated by him and what he is capeable of. he also like's to play jokes on people in soul soceity and enjoy's like the prevouis captains before him takeing long walks around soul society is also very Charismatic and enjoy's the little things he also adresses every one in soul society by there propper tittle or he sais miss or mr.

Stats :

Shunpo : 90

swordsman ship : 90

Agilty : 90

Durabilty : 90

strength : 90

Stamina : 90

endurance : 90

Bio : not by choice Kiroku was enrolled in the shinigami acdeamy when he was 5 and graduated and was put into a seated spot when he was 9 he didn't get along with any of the other soul reapers mostly because he slacked off and was a nice little kid not capeable of Violence until when he was sent on a mission with the asstaint captain and 3rd seat of his squad the mission went horrable the captain showed up to see his asstaint captain his 3rd seat and a bunch of hollow dead with a little kiroku with a crazyied smile on his face covered in blood repeating "those who never hide there playful side." as well as crazyied laughter after that indcident Kiroku was never the same he was classified as Mentally insane and Pysopath however the captain commander didn't want to kill or dispose of Kiroku so he was placed as the asstaint captain and later captain of 3rd divsion and within a few years he earned the tittle Dream master Kiroku and is qulified as one of the most deadlyiest captains in the historey of soul society.

now before I start his zanpakuto this is another Ideal Idea on what I would have for a Zanpakuto :P.

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : wan Izure sezaru chi ( one who has many )

Bankai name : wan Izure sezaru chi tai ( one who has many reailtyies )

-Deadly encounter-

-Ryuken had appeared as Naamah finished up with Kira and momo , Ryuken gave a sigh- "it's unfortune I was hopeing to avoid combat so I could do some snooping around in the records of the Libary" -Naamah smiled- "what squad are you captain of ?" -Ryuken smiled- "I'm not just going to start giveing off information" -he said rather seriously, Naamah sighed- "I only asked so they could reconize your Haori because they won't be able to RECONIZE YOUR CORPSE !" -she shunpoed behind Ryuken and swung her blade but hit nothing her eye's widend as Ryuken was on top of a building with a Strict look on his face- "or is it your corpse they won't reconize ?" -Naamah Grunted- "don't mock me it's to early to hint at a Victorey captain!, HADO NUMBER 33 PALE FIRE CRASH DOWN !" -Ryuken quickly held up his hand- "BAKUDO 61 SPLITTING VOID !" -the flames hit a force and disappeared as Ryuken appeared behind Naamah who swung her sword around but saw nothing she than felt a sharp pain on her face and had slid back a bit- "what the ?" -she looked some what confused- "your shunpo is amazeing captain" -Ryuken chuckled- "i'd hope so" , -Naamah held up her hand once more- "but it's not enough , hado 58 : Scorching Ocean!" -a River of hot Molten Lava came engulfing the Area- "not even a captain as fast as you could avoid an attack this size" -Ryuken was beside Naamah- "so who are you aiming at ?" -Naamah's eye's widend- "YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE !" -she swung her blade Ryuken avoided it just barely, Ryuken thrusted his hand forward punching Naamah in the face once more before Naamah could re-act Ryuken had kicked her in the stomach twice followed by another punch , Naamah used her shunpo to avoid the next few moves- "well captain, your hand to hand comabt is impressive as well I can only assume your the squad 2 captain" -Ryuken smiled- "with pride" -he bowed- "you must be a member of the forbidden six" -Naamah smiled- "we will find out now won't we " -Ryuken smiled- "but your not one of the one's who attacked centeral 46 or that couple " -Naamah's eye's widend but she shunpoed infront of Ryuken thursting her blade forward but again hit nothing- "DAMN another after image you know captain it's only a matter of time before you need to stop this silly game of cat and mouse " -Ryuken re-appeared right behind Naamah putting his hand on her back- "Hado number 68 : Black Demon Blaze " -a huge Torrent of Black Flames engulfed everyting in front of it Naamah appeared with a wide eyed look on her face and minor burns- "your just toying with me aren't you !?" -Ryuken shook his head- "no actually i'm useing the full extent of my power " -Naamah regained her calm look- "your spirtual pressure is barely above that of those two Asstaint captain that lay injured" -Ryuken scratched his head- "well Naamah I can only assume this it's been close to four thousand years since you are were unleashed time's change hollows get weaker what can I say" -Naamah- "no your just an insult to the rank of captain" -Ryuken laughed- "now that's pushing it" -he appeared behind Naamah and elbowed her in the back sending her crashing down into a building a Kido came flying from where she hit and it smoked Ryuken sending him flying through a few buildings, Ryuken got up out of the rubble rubbing his head with barely a scratch on him his head was bleeding a bit- "ouch , why do I always gain the Stronger oppents" -Naamah was across from him in her own rubble she was a bit bursed and bleeding from her lip she licked it up than spit- "this guy's hideing something I can sense it, but if he doesn't want to show me his full power this means I can kill him and go on to the next captain " -she smiled- "but i'll play around with him a bit more " -she shunpoed right to Ryuken and begun swinging and slashing her blade Ryuken was useing his arm grauds to block and parry the shots- "your an amazeing swordsmen" -Naamah didn't give an expression at all- "Flattery get's us no where in life fool" -she kicked Ryuken in the stomach and thrusted for what looked to be the finishing blow but RYuken Shunpoed off and re-appeared behind Naamah elbowing her in the back of the head she toppled forward a little bit she spun around but Ryuken had punched her once again Naamah was starting loose her cool she shunpoed off, and re-appeared near one of the desotryed buildings- -she smiled- "this is starting to get interesting it's a shame I have to kill you captain!" -Ryuken laughed as he appeared above her a bit- "i'd hate to die" -Naamah spun around swining her Zanpakuto Ryuken blocked than kicked Naamah in the gut she grunted in pain , she kicked Ryuken in the face and he staggered off- "NOW YOUR DEAD NAMELESS CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 2 !" -Naamah had an insane look in her eye, But Ryuken smirked as he caught humself with his hand and lifted up one foot kicking the Garud of her blade arching it up , Ryuken used his other foot to Kick Naamah in the face and he flipped up-ward- "that was close " -he said sighing, Naamah Grinded her teeth- "this is getting more troublesome than it needs to be " Gaze...Osorenu Shisen " -the Blade turned into a Rather Large Broad sword Ryuken's eye's widend- "unh-oh, guess it's time I get seriouis" -he through off his Haori- "witness my power , SHUNKO !" -a Balst of white flame Exerted from his body , Naamah looked away it was bright she looked the fire had formed like a Phenoix around his body- "shall we dance ?" -Naamah- "impressive"

okay Crazione your turn
Naamah: (she stares at the captain) I'm mildly impressed, captain. However, is this the best you can do? I mean, that technique is a far cry from what will achieve you victory.

Ryuken: You haven't seen anything yet.

Naamah: That's actually where you're wrong, dear captain. It is you who haven't seen anything yet. I haven't even begun to demonstrate my power (she chuckles). You'll soon find out why I'm referred as the "sealing mistress."

Ryuken: You're adept at bakudo techniques, I assume.

Naamah: Yes, but not quite the answer. (she gazes into the sky) I remember squad captains nine and eleven. They were quite the handful...(she glances at him and grins). They're both dead now, which is why they are no longer captains. Look in the archives, I am sure it chronicled such a day. As it will this one. The day I claimed another shinigami, Captain of squad two, Ryuken.

Ryuken: You're mistaken...(suddenly his eyes widen as she has vanishes)...what the...? (before he can respond, her blade swipes his back, simultaneously dismembering his robes).

Naamah: You're losing sight of the bigger picture. I am more than just an opponent, captain. You must remember...(he appears in the distance and stares at her, blood dripping down his back)I was sealed away because that was the only viable option (she smiles as she lifts her hefty sword from the ground. She takes her finger and sops up some of the blood, drooling off the blade, and applies it to her tongue).

Ryuken: ...(he is shocked to see such behavior). What are you doing?

Naamah: Sometimes fear can be indescribable. However, you can unequivocally recognize fear once you've tasted your opponents blood. You know they fear you when the first drop that touches your tongue... is ice cold (her eyes scale Ryuken and she smiles and licks her lips). Your blood surely does reflect your youth, captain. A quality that will surely keep your captainship brief.

Ryuken: (he darts toward her, his shunko blazes from his body and crashes upon the ground. He flash-steps behind her with lightning speed and thrusts his hand into her back). ITS OVER!

Naamah: To brash...(his hand crashes into her giant blade, and he quickly retreats, clutching his fist). I bet your hand is throbbing.

Ryuken: You're a menace that requires expunging.I will be the source of your demise.

Naamah: You're treating this situation awful lightly. You see...(she appears behind him, in mid-air while swinging her blade, sending chills down his spine)i'm much more than you can handle alone (she heaves her sword forward, but his shunko crashes into it. He swings around and attempts kick her in the chest, but she grabs his foot). Ah ah ah, let's not be hasty, captain.

Ryuken: You're strong to withstand such blows with my shunko activated. The day is still young, though (with blinding speed he kicks her should and she flies to the left. He quickly follows and is beside her, ready to deliver a massive blow with a double fist. Before he can, she opens her eyes and stares at him. They lock eyes and he senses a terrible spiritual pressure eating away at his shunko's energy.

Naamah: she swings her blade upward, and his shunko blocks the blade from striking him, but she vanishes).

Ryuken: (inner-monologue: Damnit! She's so quick, even while i'm using shunko!) I can still spot you...(he notices she is dashing for Izuru and Momo) No!!!

Naamah: (he dashes near her and she simple flashes by them and they stand on opposite sides of their injured bodies). They're still alive, you know. And therefore, their remains the potential for them to experience more pain (she glances at momo glaring at her).

Ryuken: Leave them out of this.

Nammah: (she dashes at him and swings her sword. She whips it forward and it generates a massive burst of energy, slipping the ground, leaving a massive, gaping scar). You're lucky you dodged that. However, you're not doing so well, anymore. I bet that technique is really consuming a lot of reiryoku.

Ryuken: (he attempts to dash toward her, but he falls to the ground. He looks down and his leg is left foot is stiff). What is going on? (he looks up as her blade nears his head, but his shunko crashes outward blocking her attack. He quickly jumps back, but when he lands on his feet, he falls).

Naamah: (she walks toward him) I told you, you're going to die, it's only a matter of time. (suddenly he notices that on the hilt of her zanpakuto is a giant eye that is locked onto him. She glances at him and then at her zanpakuto). Oh, you've noticed my osorenu. She's spotted her target, and once that's happened, there is no turning back.

Ryuken: (he scowls and bursts his shunko althroughout his body. He regains some mobility, but continues to struggle to move on his feet).

Naamah: You best think of a plan soon, otherwise you're likely to be completely helpless. (she dashes toward him swinging her mighty blade. It crashes into his shunko and the force is so intense it thrusts him backwards into a building. The building crumbles from the combination of her attack and his shunko. He is seen kneeling by the rubble).

Ryuken: Is this the sealing you were speaking of?

Naamah: (she walks toward him and he quickly gets to his feet and charges her, she does nothing though. Suddenly he spots the eye, as it eerily watches his every move on the battle field. Suddenly it pulsates and the pupil dilates and he vanishes and appears behind her).

Ryuken: …(panting, he notices she is glancing at him from the corning of her eye).

Naamah: You’re quite jumpy. You were expecting me to mount a counter measure, but surprisingly nothing happened. And now you’re questioning whether my threats are empty. (she chuckles, but it possesses an ominous sensation as she continues to have her back to Ryuken). …It makes sense. Unfortunately for you, they’re real. (she begins to turn around and he flies toward her)

Ryuken: We end this nonsense now, woman! (he dashes at her and generates multiple after images, but she continues to stand there. When he attempts to strike her with his fist, pulsating with energy, he realizes her fingers won’t move, he cannot clench his fist. In his surprise, he is dealt a deadly blow with her blade. It strikes his chest, blood splattering the ground, and he collides with a building).

Naamah: You’re lucky, I was quite gracious with that last attack. It could have been fatal, but I chose to be a bit more gentle. (she smiles as the dust settles).
-Titain Vs Titain, a Menaceing act enters the battle-

-Ryuken got up from the rubble holding his chest, he coughed up a bit of blood and his shunko had stopped flowing his body was under a massive Strain-

Ryuken : DAMN IT ...my Shunko it's casueing a Huge strain on my muscle's plus that ablility of her's is rather troublesome I can't slip up anymore

Naamah : come now Captain I know that you aren't dead -she laughed at her commente and licked up the blood off of her blade- "your blood is starting to taste Cold"

-Ryuken appeared behind Naamah- "than don't let me dis-appoint you Sealing Mistress" -he swung his foot at her , Naamah parryied and thrusted her blade forward the eye locking in on his arm, Ryuken's arm became stiff and he shunpoed out of the way nad landed holding his arm-

Ryuken : Nice ability you have there

Naamah : -held up her sword- why thank you

Ryuken : -smileing- but now it's my turn

Naamah : -smileing- this will be a treat

Ryuknen -Unsheathed two Wizakashi's- "Coil around your enemey and Except gods judement ! , Krasa Hebi, Izuchi Nushi Senshou !" -a black Metal Gaunlet formed around Ryuken's left arm, and a Electric Blue Glove Formed around his right arm both of witch had an Orb with in them a little above the wrist area- "are you prepared ? "

Naamah : -chuckleing- "this is your mighty shikai ? "

Ryuken : -smirking- don't underestimate me jsut yet Naamah -he held his right hand as a Bow formed it was Rather Large the bow was Blue with a Lighting Bolt going around the bow- "don't count me out just yet" -he pulled back on what looked to be a invisable bow String and Lighting formed where the arrow should be- " Tenka Renda " -a Bunch of bolt's came Raceing forward Naamah was barely able to Dodge as a bunch of explosions went off-

-Naamah re-appeared with alot of her robe's Burnt and singed, she had burn marks oging up her left arm and on her left leg witch was now exposed- "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT !!! " -Ryuken Reappeared behind her the bow now gone he lifted up his Right hand a blade fromed at the Wrist as he slashed up Naamah's Back she gave a loud Scream in pain being caught off Gaurd she shunpoed to a building her eye's filled frustration-

Naamah : -Angerid- "YOU WERE HIDEING SUCH AN ABLITY !"

Ryuken -sighing- "I really do dis-like useing KarasaHeibi, your under one of it's affect's"

Naamah : - No -she coughed up blood for no apparent reason her eye's widend at this- WHAT DID YOU DO ! -she yelled furoisly she was no longer remaining clam and collected- "WHAT ABILITY IS THIS !?"

Ryuken -Held up his Gaunlet- "my Karasaheibi or Rather Karasa Heibi Gaake can Adminster Diffrent posions you've been injected with the posion that eat's away at Muscle and Organ tissue your starting to rot from the inside out , it's in your blood stream Dierctly this is why I am the Black Viper of soul soceity when you least except it I strike "

Naamah : -coughed more blood she held her stomach and feel to her knee- "I see" -the eye on her sword Looked Directly at Ryuken- "than witch of his will die first I'LL JUST STOPP YOUR HEART !" -Naamah gave an insane Laugh, Ryuken's eye's widend as he grabbed his chest , and he fell onto his Right knee- "This sucks at this rate were gonna kill each other" -he said chuckleing slightly-

Naamah : it's been fun captain -she coughs up more blood and begins to feel woozey her Vision fadeing- -Naamah's inner turmoil- "No I am unstoppable I am one of the most power shinigami ever to be beaten by this Kid ? IT'S ABSURD AND I WON'T HAVE IT I WILL STOP HIS HEART AND KILL HIM! I WILL STOP HIS HEART, my organs won't fail I AM STRONGER !" -Naamah coughed a bit more blood-

Ryuken : -inner thoughts- Shit if I don't think of something quickly i'll die for sure with her damn at this point I don't care if I win or lose I need to get out of here but she's paralyzed me or something

-just than another captain was scene walking into the battle feild , Ryuken's eye's widend-

Naamah : -coughing up blood- Who are you !?

??? : Captain of squad 3 Kiroku and you miss ?

Ryuken : KIROKU GET OUT OF HERE ! NOW

Kiroku : -shakeing his head- "i'm here for you Ryuken I'm gonna be the hero " -he shunpoed to Ryuken and picked him up, Kiroku noticed the eye on Naamah's blade- "ooo interesting Zanpakuto it's a shame I can't play right now best of luck liveing Bye bye !" -Kiroku shunpoed off with Ryuken-

Naamah : -now Vometing up blood- "I need to be rid of this posion" -she used a quick healing Kido- "luckily this hadn't spread far , but for now it's best if I re-treat "

-else where-

-Kiroky carrying Ryuken-

Kiroku : I saved you , yup yup

Ryuken : I WAS FINE !

Kiroku : we need all the captains we have , Mr. Kuchiki was found nearly dead because of these guys we need to charrish our lives not throw them around like a child

Ryuken : THAN YOU SHOULD OF FINISHED HER OFF

Kiroku : you got lucky ....your still exteremely hurt and your looseing alot of blood a few more moments and she would of won

Ryuken : HMPH -he coughed up blood and passes out-

Kiroku : ahh RYUKEN !

-they arrive at squad 4-

Unhonha : oh my QUICK GET CAPTAIN RYUKEN SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION !

Kiroku : i'll check up on him later -he shunpos off-

end
(staring into the soul society, she stands up and brushes off her outfit and smiles).

Naamah: My my, it's become much too simple of a task to worry and have these captains scrambling. (sheathing her zanpakuto, she calmly walks toward a gate that open). I believe that was an adequate distraction, but I will not refrain from using my full technique next time, captain. Inside the gate stands a figure.

???: Were you successful?

Naamah: (they walk together through the gate, as it closes behind them) It most certainly was, they don't suspect a thing.
You know, a while ago, I might have been surprised if no one had posted for 13 days. Now it seems pretty normal.
???: of course, you act like a pro.

Naamah: don't make me laugh, would you, captain.

???: (smile) you mean ex-captain just about an hour..

Naamah: you idiot, you got caught in a snap!

???: hey! (glare at the wall) get ur self hidden and also fix urself would you.. i'm going..

Naamah: they have there eyes on you, you better get going..

???:(snub her and then turn around)

(suudenly the mysterious figure turn white like a snow and melted then evaporate in the air)

Naamah: (continue to walk inside the gate)(whisper to herself) that stupid girl! ha!
over a year ago JDeezy12 said…
umm i want to join but i dont know what to do.
over a year ago JDeezy12 said…
Name: Nagano Hideki
Height: 5' 11'
Eyes: Sky Blue
Hair: like Aizen's when he slicked it back but shorter and brown

Zanpaktou: Genshin (Visual Hallucination)
Ill explain later if i join in which i hope i can

Position: Student if i can

Personality: He is very intellegent and highly observant. he can learn alot about people without having to even speak to them. he also has a very high though process so he can react and learn extremely quick. He Wants to join squad 12 very badly because he has always looked up to Kurtosuchi. He is also keeps to himself and is very soft spoken. He is not a very sociable person so he doesn't talk much.
Hagashi, what are you doing with my character?
hmmm.... trying to play around....
why? did i mess up with ur plan?
Well, no, but she was talking to one of my characters, and they had already left.
Aw man, I haven't posted in something like a month, going to have to go back and read some, but oh well. Going to post something soon, and probably long, I've got a lot to say in this next one. (Get started today and finish up tomorrow.) Sorry to all of you for not keeping any of you guys updated on anything I was doing, been really busy with some band stuff. (In August, we practice about 60 hours a week, this is how busy that stuff is)
@crazieone: really? oh well! do u want me to change it?
Finally, summer is here. If any of you still want to post. I'm ready.
Sorry I didn’t post at all this week, had some stuff going on and I would remember that I still needed to post, it was like 11 at night to 2 in the morning. So I’m going to try to stop slacking off and actually post.

--------------Tag------------
Mike is on the ground, breathing heavily, and Kundras stands tall without even a scratch.

Kundras: It’s a shame really, I was hoping for something a little more entertaining. (Mike draws his breath slowly and tries to calm himself down.) Are you really done already?

Mike: I promised Kevin that I wouldn’t use it, and right now, it doesn’t seem like I have any other choice.

Kundras: …

Mike: (Laughs.) Why am I talking to myself? I’m almost giving myself away.

Kundras: What are you blabbering about? Five more strikes and you are as good as dead. (Kundras Shunpos in front of Mike and uppercuts him, sending Mike flying in the air, and releasing him about 20 feet above the ground, letting him fall to the ground.) I’m sorry, I meant four.

Mike coughs up blood and checks some of the hit spots, most of the bones in the area were broken or muscle and organs were bruised: Damn, if I don’t do something quick I might just die. (Mike stands up and goes into a stance, a sudden increase of Spiritual Pressure.)

Kundras appears directly in front of him: You’re open. (Kundras deals another punch and Mike falls to the ground in shock.) This is the twelfth blow, at this rate, you are going to die.

Mike Shunpos away, gaining distance from Kundras: Have you no honor to wait for someone to finish gathering their strength?

Kundras: Do not talk about honor, child. There is no such thing in the way that you people treat us.

Mike: Even if you do kill me, you have no way for escaping here!

Kundras prepares for the final blows: I will figure something out. (Kundras Shunpos to Mike and strikes with his first blow, but something blocks it. A young man, about eighteen in looks of age, short-cut black hair wearing a strait black t-shirt and jeans with multiple chain belts that hold his Zanpakuto in place on his hip, holds out his hand and blocks the punch along with the disk, holding them both in place.)

Mike: W-What are you…doing?

Young Man: Saving your butt. Yo, Lucy! Come and get this guy some help. And get him out of the battlefield. He’ll just get in the way.

Mike: What are you-(Cut off from the pain in his gut from talking too loudly.)

Lucy, a short girl about sixteen with long black hair, wearing an actual Shinigami outfit, appears behind Mike and picks him up: Time to go, good luck Ken.

Ken: Sure thing! (Lucy and Mike disappear, and Ken stares at Kundras.) You got a little careless.

Kundras: That is true. I did not expect anyone else to be able to break down the barrier.

Ken stares at Kundras’ Shinkai: Hm, very interesting Shinkai. It looks quite familiar.

Kundras: Are you not going to draw your blade. If you are any weaker than that last one, you are going to die quick.

Ken: Mike is defiantly stronger than me. But in that, he also was not going full force at you. He has something else that Kevin restricted us of.

Kundras: He was not going full force, even in the conditions he was in? That is a foolish move.

Ken: But is strategy still.

Kundras: No matter, I believe it may only take ten strikes to bring you down.

Ken: I’m offended. (Kundras Shunpos towards Ken and throws a punch and releases the disk in his gauntlet. But midway through the punch, Ken catches it and stops Kundras, then the disk flies around towards Ken’s head, which Ken simply doges by moving his head to the side, at which it nearly hit Kundras, who’s fist is still caught in Ken’s hand.) It’s going to take more than that to get a hit on me. (Kundras throws a round house kick at Ken’s head, which he blocks with his other hand.) You’re too easy to read. (Ken throws a punch at Kundras who tries to flee, but is pulled back by the leg that Ken still holds, and the punch makes contact.)

Kundras: How did you-

Ken: I can hear you. Your body speaks for me. Your face and hands as well. I can tell you what you are doing before you even do it. Like that disk coming at my head. (Ken moves to the side and catches Kundras’ disk which was aimed at the back this time instead of the head.) I’ve had a few years to study some martial arts. (Ken gets into a professional defensive stance with almost no openings.) Now come please.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

@Randomfan: I swear to God that I am not copping nor using any idea of Kundras that have been displayed. I thought Ken up long before we even started this story of Shinigami Academy. Even his Shinkai happened to be the same if not similar. (Great minds thing alike, wouldn’t you say?) So I changed his Shinkai to something a little weaker, but more fit for him. If his Bankai, I doubt, is the same as Kundras’, I will change it. I have a backup idea for that.
Didn't this "battle" begin, literally, 2 months ago? And you are just now posting a response? Haha!
Ok, I'll post tomorrow, but a few things I'd like to clarify. 1. The "disk" you're referring to is not always separate, it is part of the barrier around his arms, and has the same properties. 2. Not using his full force....ok. and 3. 2 months? Really?
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
I wanna join as well, but everyone looks occupied in a battle...
Oh well here's my character..

Name: Akyrou Guerreiro
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 37 kg
Eye Colour: Red
Hair: Small mohican with shaved sides
Physique: Like Hitsaguya but slightly more muscular (slightly)
Personality: Serious, schizophrenic, quiet, reserved and deceptively perceptive. Akyrou would rather hone his skills than make conversation. Althought usually sinister he can be nice if treated nicely however he doesn't understand the concept of joking around taking almost everything seriously.

Zanpakutou: (I have the idea for shikai and bankai) Hasn't achieved shikai yet. Looks like an average katana with a red hilt.

Bio: Born in the worst part of rukongai Akyrou learned life the hard way. He has the will to get stronger and seeks power to be destroy and kill because he knows no better.

Position: Student at shinigami academy (if it aint too late)
Ok, I'm just going to say this one more time. The original idea for shinigami academy is over. It is now a battle against the Forbidden Six, a group of evil shinigami who were banished a long time ago. If you still won't to fight, I would suggest at least having a shikai, and bankai if you want one.
over a year ago yerthao said…
big smile
well.... you don't mind if i add my character?

Name: Shiina Kiyomizu
eyes: brown turns into red when uses bankai or some other kido
Aura color: light blue
Zanpakuto: shinzou
description of Zanpakuto: the sword is the length of a katana, it glows whenever the sun shimmers onto it,a color like emerald ribbon is wrapped around the handle, the blade is sharp enough that it can cut through clothing or metal, the sword is cold as ice (that happens when it doesn't want you as a master) the sword has a spirit trapped inside and obeys it's master.

personality: very sensitive with her feelings, but doesn't show it to anyone only to herself and her sword she acts like a boy and tries her best get to vice captain she doesn't want to show her bankai to anyone she thinks it might hurt everyone if they get in the way.

Bankai: seishin tora (sorry name is lame)
Abilities: 1. turns into spirit tigers, that has the ability to tear things (ex: clothing, Metal, wood, can also break other zanpakuto if needed to but only instruct by master.) (i'm using that to only ENEMIES) 2. sword summons water and ice and commands them to charge into the enemy, Water weakens the spirit pressure and ice punctures the enemy causing them to not to move at all. 3. when bankai is set it creates a swarm of spirits and disguises and protects the master from attacks.

Haven't decided the weakness yet but will soon
over a year ago yerthao said…
hmmm
in case you want to know i haven't decided on the Shikai yet....
----------- Story-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-
Shiina steps inside soul society and wanders around finding the place all cramped and there was yelling. (of course there is a battle)
Shiina: man soul society is all messed up.. is there a battle taken anywhere? She looks around. Shiina walks around the hallways of the school and finds no one in sight. Shiina: Man this is boring i just wanted to come and visit Rukia (good friends with rukia, Rukia won't be in this story) and now shes probably in a fight or something.

Shiina sees Hitsugaya with Matsumoto and then asked them.
Shiina: hey Where's Rukia Kuchiki? is she here?
Matsumoto: Who are you?
Shiina: i'm a student here the school haven't put me in a squad yet. Shiina Kiyomizu
Hitsugaya looks at my Zanpakuto that was attached to my right waist.
Matsumoto: Rangiku Matsumoto vice captain squad 10
Hitsugaya: Captain Hitsugaya Toshiro of squad 10
Shiina: do you know where Rukia is?
Hitsugaya: She should be with ichigo in the real world why do you need to know?
Shiina: i was going to visit her. anyways i should be going.

Shiina walks away and disappears within the shadows.
Matsumoto: she looks nice.
Hitsugaya: Matsumoto give me the school Records of Shiina, I'm interested in her Zanpakuto i never seen it before.

To be continued?
It'd be nice if we had even 4-5 people that could be captains. Sigh.

Oh, and yes, it was roughly 2 months ago. That's pretty sad, too. My characters are becoming restless, they want blood. Hahaha!