Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1151-1155 of 1155

over a year ago Hagashi_Yuki said…
hmmm
20 days, huh?
still nothing...
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Weilder:Haru Tamotsu (
Appearance: Frizzy black mid length hair, white eyes, and a number 1 below his left eye. He's 1 inches shorter than Toshiro and has a well trained body. He wears a shinigami uniform with half of the sleeves ripped off. He has a comfortable foot rap because he thinks the wooden sandal are lame and uncomforable.
Personality: Haru is a competetive person but is usually serious when he needs to be. He doesnt like to be called short and has a short temper to follow his height. Because he's so short people under estimate him. In some situations, he grows extremely quiet, sometimes because of anger.In battles he rushes in with caution and is quick on his feet.
Background: Haru tries not to remeber much of his childhood. Actually the only thing he can remember is seeng his family be killed by hollows. He also remembers being eaten by a Minos Grande for some reason, but he sometimes thinks if he got ate by a hollow, how did he end up at the Soul Society in the first place? (Student by the way
over a year ago Sinwalker7 said…
You guy seam to need help. So I'll like to join. This is my character.

Name: Aisumasutā (Ice master) His real name is unknowed by others and so they gave him this nickname,
because of his zanpakotu.

Birthdate: May 23

Affiliation: Soul Society squad ten.

Zanpakotu: Kōri-ō (See the Make your own zanpakotu page.)

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: Short and hangs down.

Eye Color: Blue/white.

Height: 5:11.

Weight: 120 pounds.

Cloths: He wears the same black kimono has the other soul reapers. But he also has an arm ban on his right arm with a sown flack on it.

Personality: He stays to himself and normally only talks when he has too. He spends most of his time alone talking to his zanpakotu. When he fights, he ends it as fast as possible and prefers to avoid conflict of any tape. But, when his hand is forced he will show no mercy.

History: When he was younger he was bullied by many of his village’s kids. One time it got so bad that he lost control of his ice like spirit energy and froze part of the town and wounded many people. After wards the caption of squad ten at the time found out about him and tracked him down. Soon after he was on his way to becoming a soul reaper. But, because no one knew his name and because he didn’t want to say it the started calling him Aisumasutā, because of his ice like spirit energy and zanpakotu.

Offense: 100

Defense:100

Agility: 50

Kido: 40

Intelligence: 70

Physical Strength: 40
over a year ago Sinwalker7 said…
Aisumasutā traced down the spirit energy of the battle and is now sitting on a tree watching. His sword is drawn just in case the girl can't defeat her enemy.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
This forum is no longer active, especially considering the creator no longer utilizes fanpop, nor does any of the other participants, excluding myself. You don't need to feel obligated to "help" or revitalize forums, Sin. Join an active one, perhaps. Sounds more productive.
Sinwalker7 commented…
Sad that this couldn't have ketp going. It sounded like it was getting good. Crazieone. over a year ago
crazieone106 commented…
It is unfortunate, but to be honest, other forums have proven to possess more substance. over a year ago