Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1155

over a year ago jlazlo said…
big smile
Uragon, if you want to fight be sure, that you DONT make up a story saying you killed the person easily, no one likes that. At least make the story last, oh BTW if you're gonna fight be sure that the post is fair, you CAN'T land every hit and not let the person hit you. Make is interesting. kk
over a year ago Uragon808 said…
jlazlo, i wanna challenge your character ACE. for training
( After uragon disappears from Makko's sight he returns to school )

Uragon:(thoughts * who was that guy who saves me * )

( he has a flash back remembering Makko saying PRINCIPLE )

Uragon: He's the principle hmmm ( gripping his hand making a fist ) Why am i so weak compared to him. I feel so lonely everyone has there own path everyone is battling what about me..

Ace: (stands behind uragon)Your that weak kid from before aren't you

Uragon: *growls, his characteristics are changing his eyes have an eye of a hawk* BRING IT !

Ace: I dont challenge losers like you beat it.

Uragon: *Takes out one of his twin blade staff, flash steps behind him and slices his rob*

Ace: * He looks at his robe and sees the cut * You are a pain in the neck, hows about i kill you instead.

( SO THE BATTLE BEGINS )
last edited over a year ago
Uragon thinks he can get Ace but as he tries to cut Ace's back again using flash step, but misses.

Uragon: What the? (DAMN he's fast)

Ace: 'grinning' Child, i'm a principle don't think im an easy opponent.

Uragon thoughts: Ughhh, shut up. I'll show you.

Uragon tries again to stab him, but before he could even reach him, he is thrown back with a hard kick. He lands on his feet but stubles back a little bit.

Uragon:I'll kill you with my shikai. Kaizushiramo NIHARAMO!

Suddenly gusts of wind start picking up and his sword changes. Instead of a regular sword he is now holding 2 double bladed swords.

Uragon shoots foward using the wind, and starts slashing at Ace. Ace is able to keep up with total ease.

Ace: Why so angry? cool down a litte 'ponts finger' Hado 32 Silver tears.

Small silver bullet like raindrops shoot and push Uragon back. Uragon doesn't get injured as he used his wind to block the attack.

Uragon:Hitsukaze!!! 'uragon releases a giant gust of wind shaped like a giant blade'

Ace: 'shocked'

Uragon: HAH!

Ace: just kidding. 'as the wind reaches him the wind vanishes'

Uragon: wh- what? (DAMN i forgot he can control energy based attacks that get close to him)

ACe: 'grins'

Uragon: bitch
( uragon stands there thinking of a strategy )

Uragon: *thoughts( he controls energy so i cant use shikai, Even with my flash steps i can't touch him. He needs to be off gaurd to get hit, hmph how am i gonna do that )* *Uragons eyes are in a shock a notices something*

Ace: * Stand there as uragon makes his next move *

( Uragon runs, and jumps high in the sky, his characteristics changes as he jumped.)

Ace: * notices uragon has 2 green tiger looking stripes on both side of his face *

Uragon: * Digs in his back side pocket ( like naruto ) throws a chain into the ground * RAIPUSHIN !

( a giant tornado forms in the sky spinning rapidly as it hits the ground, hitting all the rocks creating dust, and a sandstorm formed. The tornado stands in one place as it spins )

Ace: *UGH* (with his eyes shortly squinting) You think you can beat me with that tornado your twerp ! * Ace runs to the tornado and controled its energy*

(Slowly the tornado begins to disappear, Ace heard a voice " SHONIJU !)

Ace: *Stands there curiously, the smoke faded away and sees uragon charging, Still the sandstorm is surrounding the area* I can't see with all this sand (rubbing his eyes)

Uragon: *Grins* HAH !

( As soon as uragon hits ace suddenly grabs the side of the sword and stabs him with his sword )

Ace: * Whispers in uragons ear *, Im royalty respect me bitch.

Uragon: No, bitch i respect nobody except my friends. not some lame asshole LIKE YOU ! (Spits blood in his eyes*

Ace: WHY YOU LITTLE PUNK ! ( Stabs uragon in the heart )

Uragon: *GRINS* ( Uragon's body slowly blows away like a wind from head to toe saying ) the battle just begun.

Ace: ( shocked now that uragon's body is gone ) what th-

( BAAAAAM ! uragon spins right up from the ground hitting ace with and uppercut, twirld up around ace spinning him with the chain leaving him traped with the chains )

Ace: WHAT THE ! *ugh struggling in the chains* I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU ! YOU BITCH ! ( looking at him without a scratch )

Uragon: haah *GRINS* shoniju .

( Ace has a flashback hearing that, Returns to reality and sees whats shoniju, now there are two uragons.)

Uragon: Shoniju(explaining) is a wind clone. Do not underestimate me.

( Uragon raises his hand, opening his hands towards ace closing his eyes)

Uragon: ill crush you and i'll leave you here.

Ace: SHUT UP YOU TWERP ! I'M ROYALTY IM NOT EASILY DEFEATED !

Uragon: RANBU TAISHI ( Closes his hands crushing Ace's body )

Ace: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Uragon: hah, your weak. Can you feel it *GRINS*

Ace: ( down on his knee's, his head facing the ground ) hmph you idiot ( blood coming down from his mouth )

(URAGON SHOCKED)

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(All of a sudden, Makko appears out of nowhere with his unreleased zanpakuto at Uragon's neck.)

Makko: That's enough, Uragon. You don't wanna go overkill on a principle.

Uragon: When did you get behind me?!

Makko: If you had been more observant, you would've known that I was behind you the whole time. This is probably a stupid question to ask but are you okay, Ace-gensoku? (gensoku is principle in Japanese)

(Getting up) Ace: You did not have to come down here and help me. I would have been easily able to defeat him.

Makko: I know. I just wanted to prove how stealthy I could be, hehe.

Ace: You can let him go now. (Makko releases Uragon) Now why don't you two spar for a while. I'm going to go nap for a while. Goodbye. (He disappears.)

Uragon: Wait, I wanted to fight you! (He is met with a swift kick to the stomach) What the hell are you doing Makko?! I don't want to fight you!

Makko: Too bad, I want to fight you. Fly Fast, Taka! (His zanpakuto is released amd the fight begins.)
SHUT UP XD

Uragon: what are you doing?

Ace: Huh?

( The body on the ground was the shoniju )

Uragon: thats enough already ( Laughing, looks at makko ) heh, alright..

Uragon: *GRINS*

( Makko and Uragon's fight )

Uragon: .... (thoughts * man i don't really wanna fight this guy but i gotta think of a strategy quick, i bet he watched most of my moves ugh, HAH got one ) 'smiles'

Makko: what are you smiling at your the one thats going down

Uragon: ... (thoughts* Don't under Estimate me punk * )

Makko: Hmph. RAIGAKUSAI ( Electricity starts to surge through his sword and flash steps through uragon while turning around and slashing uragon )

( "CLING" uragon has his blind fold on, while one hand and his sword is behind his back without even looking )

Makko: What the?!

Uragon: hmph *Grins*

Makko: *Struggling*

Uragon: *whispers* Shoniju

( In a flash makko knew what it meant, quickly he pulled his sword back and hoped 4 steps but.. )

Uragon: Hmph where do you think your going *Grins* ( Quickly grabbing the chain from his side back pocket bag, throws it around Makko, and pulls him towards uragon ) Its over *grins*

( Uragon's wind clone comes out in front of him, point his twin blade staff towards Makko )

Makko: * Coughs blood * UGH ! ( one eye have closed focusing on uragon ) what the..

Uragon: heh... (thoughts * One more strategy would work but im gonna wait till he makes his move if he survives that attack*)

Ace: HMPH.

mischievous
Wtf is going on, nevermind i got it lols, well here i'll post...BTW why would Ace say "WOAH"? lols

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Ace watching them fight: Well Makko i guess i'll let you take care of this.

Makko nods

Uragon: hey where are you going?!!! 'tries get Ace but is kicked by Makko as Ace vanishes'

Makko: Im your oppenent now.

Uragon: (thoughts) CRAP.

-----------------------
Ace appears on top of a tall building close enough to watch everyone's fight without feeling the effects of Sckhmet's zanpaktou

Ace: hmmm, i wonder how long Ryu will last.
@Jlazlo tht reply was before we were fighitng right? cause then you kinda ruined it. cause you where out of the battle already and he's trap.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze shunpos beside Ace.

Blaze: So, you knew I was coming.

Ace: Yeah.

Blaze: Well thsi is not going to end well.

Ace: Not at all. So, why are you doing this.

Blaze: To get Kaoru away from Sekhmet. But she is to powerful to handle.

Ace: So, what are you going to do then.

Blaze: This is all to much, the Seretia is to much for me these days. I might go to the world of the living.

Ace: Well i guess that's not a bad Idea.

Blaze: Principle.

Ace: Yes?

Blaze: I take my leave to go fight. ( Blaze shunpos towards the battle with his shikai activated.)

Ace: This is it i guess.
Makko: So ya really think that a move like this one'll hurt me? Think again! (He releases a vast amount of reiatsu and breaks free of the chain.)

Uragon: That's impossible, even Ace couldn't break free of the chain!

Makko: You're more of an idiot than I am if you think that. Ace-gensoku could have broken free anytime he wanted to. He just wanted to see the extent of your powers. (He stands up) He is the principle after all. Besides, if you can feel that enormous reiatsu coming from the center of the Seireitei you would also notice the increasing reiatsu of one of the student's here. He's the one leading the other renegade students and he's fighting one of the most powerful people to have been born in the Soul Society. All of those renegade students are more powerful than the two of us together but that would mean that Ace-gensoku is just as strong, if not stronger. So any delusions that you had of beating Ace-gensoku should be thrust out of your mind right now!

Uragon: What are you saying?

Makko: I'm sayin' that we should just try to improve ourselves by sparrin' with each other. We'll train here in the school for a long time and then we'll enter the Gotei 13. After all, we're just normal students.

Uragon: That's a lot of talk coming from a guy whose shikai only has one attack.

(Laughing) Makko: It's true, my shikai has only one attack, (serious look on his face) but it is made up for by my high speed and hand-to-hand combat abilities.

(Makko shunpos over to Uragon and lands an uppercut, which sends his opponent into the air. While Uragon is in mid-air, Makko shunpos all around Uragon. He lands many punches and kicks but then decides to throw him hard into the ground.

(On one knee) Uragon: I'm surprised that a "normal" student can move so fast. In fact, it's abnormal.

(Laughing) Makko: It's not really that abnormal. My zanpakuto in it's released form is very small, so I have to be fast enough to get to my opponent and land a hit. So I trained hard and got as fast as I did through determination. Sorry to disappoint, hehe.

(Now standing) Uragon: Let's continue this fight. I'm actually starting to enjoy this!

-------------------------------------

(Ace looks back down at Uragon and Makko.)

Ace: It sure looks like those two are having fun. They'll be just like Ryu and Jin before too long.

(He looks back at Ryu and Sekhmet.)

Ace: But it looks like Sekhmet isn't going to let Ryu win this one. If she releases her bankai, then that kid is dead.

???: Now I wouldn't be so sure about that, principle.

Ace: So the real one has finally returned to the Soul Society. It is nice to finally meet the REAL Kisuke Urahara, but how did you get out of Sekhmet's barrier?

Kisuke: Now that was easy, we just waited until they had forgotten about us. Unfortunately, Tessai had used up all of his energy to bust through the barrier, so he couldn't be here.

Ace: I am actually surprised that you knew about what was going on.

Kisuke: Well.......I acutally didn't know anything except that Sekhmet had returned and that she was trying to get to someone.

(Ace falls down in disbelief) Ace: That's what I get for talking to someone that has no sense of reality.

(Serious) Kisuke: This Ryu kid, is he strong?

Ace: He's strong but hard-headed. He's got a score to settle with Sekhmet on two accounts. One with his girlfriend, and the other is...

Kisuke: For the deaths of his parents.....In most of those situations, the child would be cold-hearted throughout his life, but this kid craved attachment to such an extent that he was able to find it. Even after he lost that attachment, he did everything to try to recover it.

Ace: He has never given up and he has never truly given in to his hollow. Hopefully, he will be able to continue that.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Ryouji: (stands in the distance after cutting Azriel, when shadow threads begin moving on the ground, burst upward and pierce Ryouji's body. They slam through his back, coming through his chest, burst through his arm,and legs and wrap around his body once they completely pierce through his body. The threads constrict his and retract pulling him against the ground tightly). Ahhhh....bastard...(blood pooling on the ground).

Azriel: You were convinced I had sustained a painful wound, but I will demonstrate just how useless your attack are. (Azriel appears beside the one Ryouji slashed. Azriel takes his hand and slowly places it through the wounded azriel, which evaporates into black mist).

Ryouji: What?! Impossible! I felt your spiritual pressure.

Azriel: Once again, you display incompariable ignorance. You're no better than humans when fighting at this level.

Senna: ENOUGH! (she charges his, firing off a kido which is swallowed by his zanpakuto's shadows. Threads burst upward, ensnaring Senna and piercing her body. Identical to Ryouji, it enters through one side and exits the other and wraps around her body. She is pulled to the ground and held their tightly, threads binding her).

Ryouji: Senna...

Senna: ...(writhing in pain) It didn't pierce any major organs...

Ryouji: Same here...I believe he was trying to avoid puncturing our organs.

Azriel: You're companion actually made quite an astute observation. Correct, child, I did avoid the major internal organs, but I made sure to pierce something with equal value.

Senna: (scowls at Azriel when suddenly thread pierce her chest and begins squeezing her heart) Ahhhhhh!!!! (Screaming in agony as the thread constricts her heart).

Azriel: I find you and Ryu quite intriguing, girl. You have an unusual gift which allows you to communicte between one another, surpassing physical limitation. However, I suspect that consume your energy gradually as you use that technique. You were not born with said gift; therefore, it takes an external force to alott you those features.

Senna: (pants and gasps for air as he slowly releases her heart. Sweat pouring down her face). Screw you!

Azriel: (stares at senna and begins walking forward) Some opponents may not have the perceptive abilities I have, but I assure you, the skill leaves a recognizable signature.

Senna: (eyes widen) What are you talkinga about?

Azriel: The technique you two use is distinct in its energy pattern and dispite it platform, it uses a variation of spiritual energy to transmit these thoughts, feeling, and emotions. Theoretically, if you are capable of transmitting your thoughts, sensations woulnd't be far behind. The sensation would have to be strong enough and the spiritual energy focused.

Senna: (her eyes widen) Ryu...(the threads squeeze on her heart and Azriel touches her head and unleashes a burst of spiritual pressure). AHHHHHHH!!!! STOP!!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Sekhmet: Oh, Ryu, you're so brazen.

Ryu: I'll cut you down....ahhhhh! Ahhh! (clutching his chest in extreme pain) Seeeennnnnaaa!!!! Ahhhhhhh......!

Sekhmet: (smiling, watching Ryu suffer). Looks like that connection you two have isn't always beneficial. (she takes her sword and the flames bash into Ryu and smash him into the ground, burning his body).
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Azriel: (Stares at Senna) Absolutely fascinating. Now, you can both share the same level of pain. Your gift will be one anothers curse. Everytime Ryu is injured, you too, will experience the same sensation. (releases her heart, but she still screams in agony as the flames that burn Ryu, burn her too).

Ryouji: LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Azriel: Are you still barking? (a thead whips his face, putting a huge slash across it).

Ryouji: Is that what you were after?!

Azriel: I believe the answer your're searching for is why did I purposely avoid your organs when you're not remotely interesting to me. Oh, I guarantee you I connected with something quite special. I pierced your spiritual network.

Ryouji: What?!

Azriel: Your body consists of a network of spiritual units which branch out along your body. This allows you to exert, conserve, and transmit spiriutal pressure. If that network is destroyed your ability to use kido and shunpo essentially cease. It will make it difficult to use your zanpakuto, too. I have several key point ensnares, so I could easily discommunicate your flow of spiritual pressure, eliminating you as a shinigami. You'd live a life as simple as a human.

Senna: (panting from the feeling of being burned and her heart being squeezed). ..you're dispicable.

Azriel: Thankfully your opinion is completely irrelevant in my existence. The only opinion that matters is Lady Sekhmet. (the dakr shadows consume the area and swirl around them. He looks at Senna as he walks closer, his blade blade drawing closer to Senna). Have you ever experienced true fear, girl?

Senna:....

Azriel: The fear that someone you care for will be lost or forgotten?

Senna: ....

Ryouji: Don't listen, Senna!!! (a thread wraps around his neck and squeezes tightly, silencing him).

Azriel: I not making reference to the same fear that is customary. I speak of an anomalous fear that can only manifest when an individual encounters something truly malevolent. To the viewer, the behavior is iniquitous, but remarkably justified by that very same evil.

Senna: ...(she stares it him, not saying a word).

Azriel: (a insidious aura begins pouring from Azriel's body). Do you believe you and Ryu have a strong connection? A bond that outlasts even death?

Senna: ....what?

Azriel: Let's entertain this together...if you die, will Ryu suffer the same fate due to your inconsideration for this feable connection you have? I'm willing to exercise my right to experiment with that hypothesis.

Senna: No...(her eyes widen).

Azriel: If you feel and percieve the same sensations then this is the perfect time to have you experience the purest form of of fear and despair. (he stands directly in front of her, her body completely restricted. He stares into her eyes, and his eyes show no emotion, a pure coldness).

Senna: .....not Ryu...

Azriel: I hope he feels this as much, if not more, than you do. (the shadows raise up in dozens of threads, which seem to branch from his body as he is cloaked in shadows. The threads arch back like a cobra ready to strike and then pierce his body all over, sending blood splashing on the ground. She screams in agony, blood curtingly screams as the shadows surround her. Ryouji can no longer see Senna beyond the vortex of shadowy mist, but he can hear her screams of pain and suffering).

Ryouji:....i can't handle this...it sounds absolutely horrible...(he closes his eyes).

Azriel: (beneath the shroud she screams when suddenly a pale green beam, shrouded with black energy pierces the shroud and darts into the distance. The shroud disperses and Azriel is staring at Senna).

Ryouji: Senna...Senna! ....(he notices, with utter abhorrence, that she has a hole in her stomache)

Azriel: (she lays unconscious, bleeding profusely, and barely holding onto her life). As you lay there and suffer, I hope Ryu experiences the same pain. I sermize he saw the whole experience, though your eyes. And just as he seeks to be a hollow, you can share that gift by recieving a hollow hole.
Ryu: GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (He lies on the ground writhing in pain and in a pool of his own blood.)

Sekhmet: I see that Azriel has linked your fate with Senna's. As we speak, she is probably dying a gruesome death.

(Clenching his fist) Ryu: No. You're lying! The only people that should be able to do such a thing are Senna and myself. Unless...

Sekhmet: Unless if he found the proper frequency of your connection. The correct spiritual thread that connected the two of you together.

Ryu: Why? Why drag her into this, Sekhmet?! She is an innocent bystander in all of this. In fact, I told her to stay in the Squad 13 barracks while we sorted this out.

Sekhmet: She followed you because she cared to much for you. Now she is going to die because you failed to protect her.

(He is trembling from being surrounded by the flames and from the pain he is feeling) Ryu: This isn't how it was supposed to happen! We were supposed to be together. We were going to leave the Soul Society and go to the world of the living and live there together.....I guess I was only kidding myself. I thought that I could be strong enough to protect her from anything, but I couldn't even protect her from myself!

Sekhmet: So you finally realize that I was right. How pathetic.

(He hears that word and actually begins to rise) Ryu: I am not pathetic! It is not pathetic to care about someone with all your heart! I am going to save her from death even if I have to give her my soul!

Sekhmet: This is a shame, now I am going to have to kill you instead of just letting die in your already existing agony.

Ryu: Try it!

(Sekhmet sends flames at Ryu from all sides. Now standing, Ryu attempts to use the Hiwohaku Hogo technique in order to absorb the flames. Sekhmet takes advantage of this and sends more flames at Ryu than he can handle. The intense amount of flames causes an explosion and sends Ryu through the wall of flames. He lands hard on his back and senses Senna feeling the pain.)

Sekhmet: You keep on saying that you will save Senna and yet you keep causing her pain. Your actions are that of a hypocrite.

(He stands back up but is clutching his stomach) Ryu: I don't care what you think! I'll save her no matter what!

Sekhmet: Still delusional, I see. (She shunpos over to him and slashes his left arm. Blood spurts out but he does not react.) Why did you not react to that?

(He grabs her sword with his left hand) Ryu: Because I can't feel anything with it! GEKIDO!!! (In his mind: This is my only chance.)

(The wings on his back become flaming hands and grab Sekhmet. He flies them high in the sky and then begins throwing flaming punches at Sekhmet. After twenty or so punches, Ryu takes the sword of pure flame from his waist and slashes Sekhmet with such force that she creates a crater upon impacting with the ground. With this chance, Ryu busts through her wall of flames and sonidos toward Senna.)

------------------------------------

Azriel: How pitiful, Senna. You could have been great, but Lady Sekhmet saw your inner desire to be with Ryu. I guess now you will be with him...in Hell!

(Suddenly Azriel senses a strong reiatsu coming towards him fast. Ryu's speed, being increased by his hollow powers and by his anger, allows him to grasp Azriel by the throat. Ryu throws Azriel as far away as he can and then fires his best Soren Sokatsui at him.)

Ryu: That should keep him away for a couple of minutes. (He turns back and cuts the threads running to Ryouji's body.) Are you okay?

Ryouji: Don't worry about me! Just take care of Senna!

(Ryu rushes over to Senna and cuts the threads running into her body. He then takes notice of the hole in her stomach and deactivates his hollow powers and bankai.)

(He takes her into his arms) Ryu: I'm sorry, Senna. I know that you could feel the intense pain that Sekhmet was causing. You felt it more than I did, I would guess. (Blood falls onto her face and he realizes that it is coming from his eyes) I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you Senna!

(Faintly) Senna: Ry...u?

Ryu: I'm here.

Senna: I'm sorry that I couldn't help you fight Sekhmet. I just wanted to make sure that you were safe. (She tries to put her hands on her stomach, but Ryu does not allow it by holding her hands with one of his.) Thank you for coming to my side as I die.

Ryu: What are you talking about? You're not gonna die. We still need to go to the world of the living together.

(She groans in pain) Senna: I don't think that it is going to happen Ryu. I am too broken.

???: You won't be for long.

(He turns his head) Ryu: Kisuke Urahara? I'm not in another illusion am I?

Kisuke: No, I'm the real thing. I was watching your battles from one of the skyscrapers. I was truly amazed by your actions and have come to help.

Ryu: I'm not sure if you can help us. We would need a healing technique of a high caliber in order to save Senna.

Kisuke: Fortunately, I was able to learn a new healing technique before Sekhmet destroyed my shop. (He tells Ryu that she did destroy the shop, but that Ryu never found them like what happened in the illusion.) Bakudo 90: Temporal Disintegration

Ryu: I remember that technique. Sekhmet and Ace have both used it on me. How did you learn it?

Kisuke: I trained.....and Tessai told me about it.

(As they talk all of Senna's wounds begin to heal, as well as Ryu's. Within seconds they are fully healed.)

Kisuke: Are you feeling better?

Ryu: Better than ever! (He turns to Senna, still holding her in his arms.) How about you?

Senna: I'm just fine.

Ryu: I'm so glad to hear that. (He turns to Urahara) Could you heal Ryouji too?

(Exhausted) Kisuke: Okay, but he's the last one for the day!

(Kisuke heals Ryouji while Ryu helps Senna get up.)

Ryouji: Thanks, Urahara. Now let's get the hell out of here!

Ryu: No, I'm going to stay and fight.

Senna: Me too.

Ryouji: Are you both out of your minds?! They'll kill you when they come back!

Ryu: Not this time. This time we're ready for Sekhmet...

Senna: ...and Azriel.

Ryouji: No offense, Senna, but I'm a Vizard and I didn't stand a chance against Azriel! Why do you think that you stand a chance against him now?! And Ryu, how can you say that you are ready for Sekhmet when she nearly killed you last time. The only reason that you got away from her was that you got lucky, or that she let you get away.

Ryu: Don't worry Ryouji. Though they probably already know about them, we still have the fusion zanpakuto.

Ryouji: I had actually forgotten about that. But wait, those are only shikais.

Senna: Not entirely. We have never gone past the shikai stage with the fusion zanpakuto. It could be possible for us to go farther, but we have never tried to.

Kisuke: Well this battle might be a good one to try it in because here they come!

(Both Azriel and Sekhmet appear before them, unharmed by Ryu's last attacks.)

Sekhmet: So you finally escaped the barrier and were able to heal them, Kisuke Urahara.

Kisuke: That's right, Sekhmet.

(He turns his head to Kisuke) Ryu: Kisuke, take Ryouji and get out of here. Senna and I will handle this.

Kisuke: Got it. (He shunpos behind Ryouji) Let's go. (They disappear.

Azriel: You've got a lot of nerve saying that you will "handle" us. Did you already forget what I did to you last time Senna?

Senna: No, and I truthfully want to thank you for that. Now I can be closer to Ryu.

Sekhmet: And Ryu, do you still believe that you can defeat me after what happened last time. If you recall, you couldn't even get past me with shunpo, nor could you land a hit against me.

Ryu: I am not going to make excuses for my shortcomings, Sekhmet. Your powers are light-years are ahead of mine alone.

Sekhmet: Then why do you want to fight me again?

Azriel: And why would you want to fight me again, Senna?

Ryu/Senna: Because we won't be fighting alone...(They draw their swords and cross their blades)...Burn Into the Skies and Protect Mankind, Fenikkusu Tenshi!

(A blinding light comes over the area. When it disappears, Ryu and Senna can be seen holding their fused shikai.)

Azriel: So these are the fusion shikai that Amaya and Kaoru were blathering about.

Sekhmet: It will be satisfying to put them in their place since they have used their most powerful technique.

(To each others minds) Ryu/Senna: We'll see about that.
over a year ago Ulquiorra2013 said…
Ok I'll join to

name: Kaien Yudishu
Height: 5'8
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: short curly/dark brown

Position: Student

Personality: Mostly laid back and lazy doesn't like to exsert energy, enjoys the sunset and sun rise doesn't like to fight but is easily offended

Zanpakuto: Bansho (sunset, setting sun, evening bell)
Description: a normal katana with the symbol of a crescent moon embedded in the hilt

Release: Ratuka (fall) Bansho

Shikai description: has a pink hilt with a black hand guard, and a blue blade still had the crescent moon on the hilt, also on the bottom of the hilt is the symbol of a star

Abilities: 1.It greatly increase damage done with kido. 2.Greatly increase stamina. 3.Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) - lights hoot across the sky then light streaks shoot down from them if they hit the enemy they lock him in place so he can't move

Bankai name: Assaibansho (crushing sunset)

Bankai Description: The pink/blue sword turns into two half swords with chains attached to them and the chains are also attached to the shinigami's wrists

Bankai abilities: 1.yakeuseru (burn up completely) - Catches the chains on fire to burn the enemy 2.skokkuabuso ba (shock absorber) -uses spirit energy to reduce damage done to the user 3.Taihai (crushing defeat) - meteors fall from the sky destroying the entire battle field

Uragon: Hmph (thoughts* I dont really wanna talk much in this battle, He irritates me alot i rather just kill him. But were in school, ill just injure him then. Since theres no point in fighting him*) 'grins'

Uragon: *whispers* shiniju, *yells* RAIPUSHIN !!

Makko: (quickly gets away when he saw the tornado)

(As the uragon's raipushin raises, its tormenting everywhere so that rocks, and dust could flow between the area leaving makko trap)

Makko: ( He sees the chains spinning with the tornado ) What the ? *curiously*

Ace: Stop you idiots, uragon stop that tornado your gonna destroy the school you idiot.

(As the tornado disappears, uragon waves good bye, and slowly his clone is gone)

Makko: THAT COWARD !

(Ace disapears too.)

Makko: WTF?!

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___
( 1mile outside the academy )

Uragon: (thoughts* finally im away from that bafoom , on to squad 13.*)
Uragon, what is with you? There is somethings wrong with your post, one of course is im not even at the school anymore, and two Ace is kinda a ex-principle so he doesn't really care much of it. and two, what are you gonna do at the Gotei 13? they're all busy with preparing to fight. You really need to read everybody's post and find out what is happening, cause you are really making it confusing for anybody that reads. Please edit your post.
lol @jlazlo, im just going gotei 13 xD , its a JOUUURNEY xD
rainy
Umm you do know that the gotei 13 is the squad captains right,And that theyre spread all over soul society lols james cmon im trying to help you here. Just know that there is no journey if there is no purpose. Plus if you want action you need to read everybdy's post so you know whats going on and find a good time to join. Btw stop changing how ace acts!! Read my posts he doesnt sound like the way you make it.
MY purpose is to go to every squad in 80 days
( As uragon walks away 1 and 1/2 a mile from the school. He sees thousands of dark portals comming out of nowhere )

Uragon: ( SHOCK *thoughts( no way, so many hollows. but im so far away from the school i can't run im gonna get killed* )

Hollows: BWUAHAHHAAHA ! WERE FREEEE ! into the human world now time to kill all the soul reapers all the students that tried to kill us, now its are turn.

Uragon: *looks to the side doubtfully (thoughts ' hmph im gonna have to try stop them.. ')

Hollows: Hey who's that kid

Uragon: ( standing there in there way )

Hollows: He can see us? HE'S ON OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO KILLS US KILL HIM !!!

( Uragon holds his stance stalling time till help arrives )

Name: Yuri Hadame
Height: 5'3
Eyes: Pink

Hair: Just like (Ten ten's hair from naruto)

Related: Uragon's friend since 4 yrs. old

Personality: Very friendly, Talks alot. Jolly. Quite annoying when it comes to friends. Very focus on battles. Loves to train. Hangs out with Uragon alot.

Outfit: Just like sakura's younger version outfit. Pink with a koi fish on the bottom left side. Wheres Pink blossom studs on both ears. Wears a green jade bracelet around her wrist. And her koi neckalace, one black koi. one white koi

Zanpakuto: Two razor fans. [Ishonirame ( E-SHO-NI-RA-MAY) ]
Description: Its like those japanese fan but for battle. Just like "Code lyoko yumi's fan". Blossom trees on the fan, and 2 white bells on the fan.

Release: Naishirosho ( E-SHO-NI-RA-MAY)
Abilities:
1. Creates flowers when you look into her eyes, Its like when you look into her eyes, your in her realm and trap until a person physically touches you.*Tip, if you battle her bring a partner* ( Basically like genjutsu )
2. Jumps high able to stay in mid air
3. Create razor sharp blossoms.

Bankai: Haido kazuzu Naishirosho

Description: She has wings like uragon but pink, As she flies there are pink blossoms falling out as she flaps her wings. A white halo above her head. Very fast, Sharp Eye. Changes characteristics, Her dress becomes very shiny. Her fan becomes a a white bow with 2 white blossoms on each ends. And a pink Blossom in the middle connected with a pink string, A hole in the middle of the Pink blossom to shoot arrows.

Bankai abilities:
1. Pink laser arrows
2. Physical attacks & Bankai attacks can hurt her.
3. Turns invisible .
( The battle rages with hollows surrounding uragon )

Uragon: ( huf huf huf*breathing sounds* ) "THOUGHTS: Why is it so hard. I can't use bankai..its to early"

Hollow: HAHAHA ! KILL HIM !

(Uragon opens his eyes wide, and smile)

' Uragon quickly jumps in the area '

Uragon: MIJUSAI RANBU TAISHI !! ( GREAT WIND PRESSURE ! )

(BOOOOM ! makes a giant dent in the ground making the ground shakes. Uragon notice there were no hollows on the ground)

Hollows: HEY KID ! * BLAST Uragon in the face *

( Uragon falls hopelessly straight to the ground. hits the ground , he gets up using both his hands, coughing alot of blood out)

Hollow: Your weak, (echos: your weak, your weak)

( Uragon remembers a flash back "Kairekaze: your weak, Ace: Hah you pathetic weak kid, Uragon's Dad: theres not weak person in this family but you.. )

( Uragon gets up , uragons eyes turns green and the eye of a hawk )

Uragon: You guys are so dead ( He hears a voice he remembers )

???: Yeah you black body like a niggah, and a white mask idiots

( Everyone looks up )

Uragon: "SMILES, & yells" YUURI !

Yuri: yuup lets kick there asses.
over a year ago ouchi said…
angry
WTF?! Hey bleacher! Why did you pull ryouji out of the fight?? I always let you use ryouji even your making him look weak and stupid, but this time its not good anymore.. All of us wants to have a great part of this story, so i tried to make a battle of azriel and ryouji. I thought you used kisuke and released ryouji so he can fight again to azriel, but your being greedy and you want to fight them all by your self! This really sucks you know..
Your right jlazlo about uragon.. Uragon your being childish, you want to go to the squads in 80 days even all of the captains are preparing to the fight?? Thats stupid.. Try to read the older posts so you can join to the story and be part of the battle..
You used my own kido spell against me? Hmm...searching.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Sekhmet: Please, take care of these two for me. I'm going to pay Kisuke a kindly visit.

Ryu: He's long gone.

Sekhmet: Is he now? My speed far surpasses Kisuke's. Therefore, i'll be waiting for him when he arrives. I would say you'll be upset about his death, but you won't have feelings once you're a rotting corpse (she vanishes).

Azriel: You would have been much better off leaving alongside Kisuke.

Senna: We're not afraid of you.

Azriel: We both know that's not true. Even with the augmentation of this fusion technique, I still surpass you on all levels.

Senna: ....

Azriel: You, especially are terrified, Senna. I witnessed the horror in your eyes both for yourself and Ryu. If I can kill you once, I can do it again. This time, there will be no one to save you.

Ryu: Oh, I will save her.

Azriel: You may try. However, if you couldn't beat Sekhmet, you won't be defeating me either.

Ryu: Enough talking! (senna appears behind Azriel and Ryu charges from the front. The black threads burst toward Ryu and he ascends into the air. He struggles to avoid the dozens of threads that seek to latch on to him. He shunpos around the sky dodging the attack. He slashes through the threads, but they are not cut. His sword simply passes through them. He dodges the threads once more, but when he flash steps forward, one grabs his leg from behind and slams him into the ground. They all pierce the ground, but he manages to avoid them all except one that pierces his arm holding his zanpakuto).

Senna: (senna swings her sword at Azriel, but he knocks it away with his hand and almost stabs her with his blade).

Azriel: Do you believe this to be wise method? (Suddenly black threads burst hundreds of black threads burst from his body smashing into the ground as Senna flies backward trying to avoid them. They threads arch once they smash into the ground and keep slinking toward her. Endlessly smashing in the ground, she tries to avoid them when she backs into a wall. Ryu speeds by and grabs senna before the threads crack the rock structure into pieces).

Ryu: You need to be careful, Senna...

Senna: I'm sorry...I didn't suspect they'd be so quick. Your arm? Are you okay?

Ryu: I'm okay...but it seems he focuses on long range attacks with those threads. It seems he is alloted the black mist to control into threads. (suddenly threads spring from behind Ryu and he dodges them along with Senna. The threads chase them in opposite directions. Ryu dodges the threats when some appear behind him).

Senna: (staring at Ryu and fighting off threads).

Ryu: (he shunpos and misses the unsuspecting threads behind him).

Azriel: (the threads recede and the two land). Having the ability to communicate simultaneously, transmitting perceptual information is quite an added benefit.

Ryu: ...what?

Azriel: If you are capable of using this technique outside of battle, I presume you may also use it during battle. How else would you have been able to see the threat behind him. You were much too distracted to focus that far, so Senna used her vision to aid you. How lucrative.

Senna: ...looks like we don't have an advantage anymore.

Ryu: ...we do if we can see everything.

Azriel: That's quite a predicament you two have placed me in. It wouldn't be very useful to separate the two of you. If you fight side by side, you may not have the opportunity to achieve the perfect vantage point. However...if you both can't see one another, you may as well trash the ability. (suddenly two black walls burst between Senna and Ryu. They begin moving in opposite directions forcing the two to avoid contact with the wall. The walls branch out and box in each of them, but in separate locations.

Azriel: (he explodes into a plume of smoke and enters Ryu's location) When you don't have the advantage of mutliple perceptives, you're no better than the lowly student.

Ryu: Where is senna...?

Azriel: It must be difficult to pinpoint her location. The barrier completely seals spiritual pressure. Do you know what that means?

Ryu: (inner-monologue: Senna...Senna...No! I can't hear her or feel her at all. It's completely blocking our spiritual transmission...) Damn you, Azriel.

Azriel: I warned you that your newest ability would not bridge the gap between us. Let me demonstrate true power, Ryu. (Ryu is then punch in the face so hard is blasts backwards, smashes through the barrier and 100's of feet until smashing into a mountain).

Ryu: (he gets up with the help of his sword and stares at Azriel. Which blazing speed Azriel smashing him in the face and stomach. He shoots him into the sky and begins a volley of punches. Threads wrap around Ryu and begin to burrow beneath his skin) Ahhhh!

Azriel: You shinigami never learn...

Ryu: Shinigami...what? You...(a thread wraps around his throat and begins squeezing. Azriel pulls his hand back as Ryu stares at him when Azriel punches him with such force is breaks the threads and he smashing into the ground generating a giant crater).

Azriel: Why not summon your mask, Ryu. I can then truly demonstrate just how weak you are.

Ryu: FINE! (unleahses his mask and charges at Azriel. Azriel quickly speeds by Ryu, Ryu glances over, surprised by such speed. Ryu turns around and is kicked in the stomach. He goes flying and Azriel appears beside him while Ryu is still moving mid-air. Azriel's blade smashes into Ryu's mask and cracks the mask. He then kicks him int he back of the head, sending him forward into a rock formation. Ryu stands up and his mask is cracking and falling apart. He tries to fix it when he is struck in the face with Azriel's sword. The blade glides across his mask and cuts it in half. It falls off and shatters on the ground).

Azriel: (Ryu, in utter shock, stares into the distance as his mask shatters. Ryu is then smashes in the chest with a blast of black matter which carries him and drills him into the moutain. Smoke scatters and Azriel simply stares, waiting for Ryu to try and counter attack). So...that's your objective. (Ryu is seens rushing to the black barrier to try and free senna. As he speeds their, Azriel appears in front of him and a plume of black mass slam into him and is crashes into the ground).

Ryu: ...I need to get Senna, quick.

Azriel: (he stands in front of Ryu) Your biggest mistake, Ryu, is underestimating your opponents. As soon as you gain a new ability, you automatically presume you now have the necessary ingredients to defeat them. When you first opposed me, I wasn't even using a fraction of my abilities, but you still resumed your arrogant blather.

Ryu: AH! GET OUT OF MY WAY! (he smashes his sword into Azriel's and tries to force him away, but can't match his strength).

Azriel: Trash...(black threads stab Ryu's back and burrow to his chest. They come out of his chest and wrap around his body. They pull him back and bind him to the ground. He walks over to Ryu and points his figure firing a black beam through his shoulder). Does that hurt? (he then stabs his stomach with his blade). How about that? You should be thankful Senna can't recieve your spiritual signal, or she would be feeling this too. You're more heartless than me, ryu. You'd sacrifice the safety and comfort of your beloved just to augment your power, so you would be more capable of challenging me. Absolutely selfish.

Ryu: ...(blood pouring from his body) ASSHOLE! I...I...I AM NOT SELFISH!

Azriel: Yes, of course not. Using Senna to improve your powers while placing her in a position to feel the excruciating pain that you, not Senna, put yourself in a position to experience. That's very caring of you, Ryu. You have just a jaded perspective on love, Ryu. If you truly cares, you'd discommunicate the connection you have with Senna. Why should she have to suffer through your personal battles? That's selfish and unkind, but as should be expected from a hollow.

Ryu: .......you should talk.

Azriel: I have no need for emotions, Ryu. The gotei 13 saw to that.

Ryu: ...what? (he is them stabbed with more threads and lifted toward Azriel).

Azriel: How would you prefer me to end your life? (He smashes Ryu in the stomach, and he coughs up blood. He then punches Ryu in the face so hard the threads snap and he flies backward. Azriel appears in the distance and catches Ryu, but not in a kind manner. Ryu lands into Azriel's blade, which is now protruding through his chest. Azriel begins talking to Ryu). There are many reasons why you'll never be powerful to defeat me, Ryu. So many reasons that are beyond the scope of your existence. I existed long before you were even considered, so I boast a level of experience that only you can dream of. You will never be strong enough to defeat my kind, Ryu. You will only fail trying. (he pulls his blade from Ryu's chest and a burst of a shadowy mass swallow Ryu and slams him into the distance. He snaps and the barrier falls around Senna).

Senna: RYU!!!! (she shunpos to Ryu, but is stopped min-air by Azriel. He grabs her by the throat and drags her dozens of feet to slam her into a rock formation).

Azriel: Attempting to save Ryu, will cost you your life. (Ryu begins to move and Azriel binds him with the black threads). Maybe I should show you a more pure form of horror.

Senna: (she stabs him in the stomach with her blade, but he simply vanishes into smoke).

Azriel: My bankai will eradicate the entire area, you along with it.

Senna: ...No.

(What will Senna do?)
Ouchi, Ryouji can fight Azriel. lol If you want to be in the story you can begin by opposing the Disciples. :)
How will i do that?
Significantly simple, actually. Return to page 17 and read my post introducing the disciples. I will post later on enabling you to confront one of the disciples. However, I wouldn't take them lightly. :)
A flash of light and darkness form in the area. It begins to disapate and Blaze is seen staring at Azriel.

Azriel: Strange, I do not remember inviting you to this?

Blaze:( he remains silent but is still looking at his opponent.) Blaze is no longer in this fight. We are Yin and Yang. I Yang, am able to absorb dark powers. And I, Yin, can use light to make reflections of my body. (Azriel moves in to strike but he stops to see he is surrounded by a barrier.) Hado 90. (Azriel is completly cut through but as he splits apart the creation dissapate and he strikes at Blaze. He blocks it trying to keep conposure, seeing Azriel in his bankai.)

Yin/Yang: Your Bankai is powerful. BANKAI, Rebirth Yin and Yang. Become, the reformed. (Blaze takes back control and is holding his bankai blade in his hand.) My bankai can absorb your darkness and turn it into light and use it against you. Also, it strengthens me by 7X my original power. (He shunpos at azriel but his clone dissapates as they lock swords. Blaze quickly blocks an attack by the real Azriel.)

Azriel: So, you can keep me from keeping stable clones. That is not going to help you.

Blaze: Remember something else. Hado 95( The Spears come down opon Azriel and he is impaled through, paralyzed.) It's amazing the power that my bankai gives me so much ability.

Sekhmet: (She relases the damaged Azriel and continues her focus on Blaze.) Well you've gotten stronger, but not enough to beat me.

Blaze: Great. (He prepare himself for the onslaught he is about to take.)
(As he lies on the ground and sees Senna in horror, Ryu contemplates what he has done.)

Ryu: How could I do this to her?! Instead of protecting her, I have brought Senna into the center of the conflict. He's right. I have been selfish.

Kasai Fenikkusu: No you have not, Ryu. Azriel can never understand what you have with Senna because he has no emotion.

Tenshi: You and Senna created the bond between you so that you could remain close forever. It is true that the bond may have it's drawbacks, but it has helped you as well. Though you could not initially sense it, Senna was calling out to you when she was under Sekhmet's control.

Kasai Fenikkusu: Your bond with her is your greatest strength. It is up to you to see how it can be used.

Ryu: Then I know what I must do.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
Back in reality

(Azriel rematerializes in front of Senna.)

Ryu: Don't touch her again, Azriel!

(Azriel says nothing, he just constricts the threads around Ryu even tighter.)

Ryu: Senna, you don't need to be afraid! We can beat him, we just have to use our bond!

Senna: But I don't want to cause you pain. (She winces from the pain she feels from the threads around Ryu's body)

Ryu: I won't be in pain because I'll be beside you. (He fights against the threads, trying to break them and get to his feet.)

(He turns to face Ryu) Azriel: You are even more stupid than I could have imagined. No one can break through the threads and even if you did you would be in no condition to fight. Aside from the obvious, you are also causing Senna a terrible amount of pain once again. You still have learned nothing.

(Still on the ground) Ryu: You're wrong Azriel; I have learned many things. One of those things is.....that I'm to damn stubborn to be held down by some strings. (He releases a wave of his reiatsu and is able to cut one of the threads with it.) I've also learned that my life is not meaningless. I was spared my deaths for a purpose. (Another wave is sent out and two more threads are cut) And finally, I've learned that my bond with Senna can do more than just fuse our attacks; it can also fuse our hearts!

(Ryu sends out an even larger wave of reiatsu that cuts all but one thread, which he pulls out upon standing.)

Azriel: Perhaps I should have used more threads on you. You are not as weak as Senna is.

Ryu: You're wrong, Senna is not weak. She is strong in her own right and together, we are unbeatable. And we are going to prove that by defeating you.

(To her mind) Ryu: Are you ready to share that power?

(To his mind) Senna: I'm ready for it.

(Ryu places his hand in front of his face and re-summons his hollow mask.)

Azriel: We have already played that game, Ryu. Even with the intense powers of your fused shikai, you don't stand a chance.

(Senna then appears next to Ryu with her back to Azriel. She turns around and a white copy of Ryu's hollow mask is one her face.)

Azriel: So you ARE able to share your hollow powers with her. For someone that is not a Vizard, you are controlling yourself very well Senna.

Ryu: This is only a taste of what our bond can do, Azriel. You have yet to see the attacks of our fused shikai!

Azriel: Then I suggest that you use them before I activate my bankai.

Ryu: (He sonidos to Azriel) Tenshi no Surasshu (It is the same as Boukaheki Surasshu except the blade glows with a golden light instead of fire.)

(The slash impacts against Azriel's sword and sends him flying into a rock face.)

Ryu: Senna, do it now!

Senna: Fenikkusu Taiho (The same as her Tengoku Hikari attack, except that the blast is a fire in the shape of a Phoenix.)

(He shunpos behind them) Azriel: Did you actually think that an attack like that was going to hurt me?

Ryu: Not really, but it was worth a shot.

Azriel: Your carelessness in battle will cost you dearly. Though your attacks would have been devastating against a Captain, they will never have any effect upon my kind.

Senna: What are you?!

Azriel: I honestly don't see why I should tell you. You will both be dead soon.

Ryu: He's something that can keep regenerating no matter what attack is thrown at him; he has abilities that are so dark they are hollow-like; but he has a shikai and bankai like a shinigami. You are something even more monstrous than I am, Azriel. What are you?
Azriel: (he walks toward them while looking at their masks) You two never cease to amazing me. On one level, you enable one another to share abilities. Ryu, you are augmenting her power by supplying her with your inner-hollows strength. It certainly is a unique ability, but with severe draw backs.

Ryu: No draw backs. Senna and I have a bond so strong, she doesn't mind hurting like I am.

Senna: Our pain is one.

Azriel: I'm not speaking of your shared experience. It's true when you fight side by side, it improves your chances of victory. However, you only decrease your chances of victory when you sacrifice sensibility. Don't mistake, in all scenarios you lose, but its better to have one strong warrior with a weaker counter-part than two weak warriors.

Ryu: We're not weak!!! We're stronger, you said it! (he charges toward Azriel, as does Senna, when shadows burst from Azriel and thwart their efforts. Ryu veers to the left and Senna to the right. Azriel appears in front of Ryu and punches him in the face sending him flying through the mountain. Senna jumps in to aid Ryu and begins slashing at Azriel. Azriel dodges her slashes and blows a plume of black smoke into her face. She falls back trying to recover herself. He vanishes and appears behind Ryu, as Ryu extends his blade to Stab him where he once stood).

Azriel: Your movements are so typical (his his back with his palm slamming him into senna. Hundreds of black threads, which are much thicker, burst from Azriel. and begin binding the two. They try and cut them but their swords swimply pass through them). Your swords cannot cut what isn't there. (it separates them dragging them across the ground. Ryu releases a huge burst of spiritual pressure which helps him get away. He helps senna and thy charge toward him. As they speed toward him they swirl around one another and release a gigant blast of fire. He holds out his hand and holds back the fire ball. He has no emotion while holding it back and pulls his arm back as it pulsates against his palm. He pushes his hand out and projects the fire ball at them. They narrowly dodge the speeding attack and both engage him with their swords. They furociously attack him, but he fends them off without a hit. Suddenly he reveals something they had never seen before. His body bursts into a black mist allowing him to fluidly appear in other places quickly. He bursts into the black mist and speeds between them. They turn around to clash swords and he keeps turning into the black mist. Only his upper body appears as he fights them. Suddenly his body bursts into the mist and as he passes through them like a breeze his face appears behind them, but his blade remains on the other side. They turn around, expecting a blade to counter when Senna is stabbed in the chest by his blade, which was on the other side the whole time. He clutches her chest and falls to the ground. His head turns to the mist and rushes into Ryu's face, blinding him).

Ryu: (grabbing his eyes) Sennnnnnnaaa!!!

Senna: (laying on the ground bleeding, she slowly picks herself up).

Azriel: I wasn't even trying to be agile, either. You're simply proving my point from earlier, Ryu.

Ryu:(he looks at him, vision slighly blurry) About you being a monster?

Azriel: You sacrificed sensibility as you continue to use this skill. To put it simply, you weaken yourself.

Ryu: ...what? (with such speed, Ryu doesn't notice until the last minute when Azriel's blade slams into his chest. He bursts into a thousand blakc threads piercing his body all over. His mask begins to crack).

Azriel: You may have been able to dodge that, but you sacrificed your original speed for Senna.

Ryu: (falls to the ground, bleeding and coughing up blood). What...?

Azriel: Do you think that the supply Senna recieved to enable her hollow-like powers was from another source? You supplied her with that why giving her portions of your spiritual energy infused with the hollow spirit. Combining your powers is one method, but you are depleting your strength by giving her hollow powers. All products come with a sacrifice. You didn't notice you were slower and less able to fend off my assaults?

Ryu: ...I gave her power to help.

Senna: He's right...you weakened yourself to give me a mask.

Azriel: Don't mistake my insight with the delusion that you were capable of winning. I'm afraid you'll both die today. (he punches Ryu in the face and shatters his mask while sending him flying. Threads burst from the ground and pry off Senna's mask).

Senna: Who are you?

Azriel: Oh, you expect me to tell you my past? (he appears in front of Senna and stares her in the eyes) You're not useful in life, but perhaps in death you may be. (she looks down and realizes his finger is pointing at her chest). Cero...(a greenish-black cero erupts from his finger and blasts through her chest. The sound of the cero echoes and their is absolute silence. He stares into her eyes as her skin loses color and her eyes dilate completely. They lose their luster and her stare is blank and of nothingness. Her body goes limp and she falls to the ground. Suddenly Azriel is stabbed through the chest by Ryu and his eyes widen as ryu twists the blade).

Ryu: Checkmate!

Azriel: (his arm falls to his side and he bursts into smoke, but doesn't reappear).

Ryu: Senna...(he picks up her limp, lifeless body and begins to cry. He notices her sword is cracked in half).

Ryu: Senna why did I make that bond with you? Why wasn't I smart enough to know how to make better use of it? Was it because I was obsessed with you? Was it because I didn't want to be alone anymore?

(Suddenly Wukong and Hideyoshi appear behind him.)

Wukong: Ryu, are you alright? We sensed a great expulsion of reiatsu and.....What's wrong?

Hideyoshi: Whatever it is, we'll help you.

(Ryu picks Senna up and turns around so that they can see her in his arms.)

Wukong: Ryu, I.....

Ryu: Save it! There's nothing that we can do for her. Kisuke did it once but he can't do it again.

Hideyoshi: We'll help you carry her. (He moves to take Senna from Ryu's arms)

(He jumps back and his eyes become hollowfied) Ryu: Don't touch her! No one is going to touch her! I'll take her back to the Squad 13 barracks alone.

Wukong: Alright, we'll meet you there.

(Ryu shunpos away with Senna's body, leaving Wukong and Hideyoshi behind.)

Hideyoshi: That is probably the only time that I have ever had the feeling that he was actually going to kill me.

Wukong: Same here.

-----------------------------------------­---
Squad 13 Barracks

(Ryu appears at the main gate holding onto Senna's body. The guards let him through without saying a word. Everyone that sees Ryu lines up alongside him as he carries Senna's body to her quarters. Kiyone sees Ryu coming.)

Kiyone: Ryu, thank goodness you're okay! (She runs over and sees Senna's condition.) Please tell me that she is only sleeping.

(He stops and glares at her) Ryu: Does it look like that she is sleeping to you, Kiyone? It is because of me that she's...she's.....It's because of me that SHE'S DEAD!!!

(Ryu releases a massive amount of reiatsu and then shunpos to Senna's room. He lays her down on her bed and then pulls up a chair next to it. He takes one of her hands into his and continues to cry, but with tears of dark red blood.)

(He asks himself) Ryu: What must I do to save her?
Ryu: (senses Sekhmet and appears outside).

Sekhmet: Here's Kisuke, Ryu. He's in pretty bad shape. (drops a limp Kisuke). Where is Senna?

Azriel: Dead...like Azriel!

Sekhmet: Azriel's dead? Hm... Well, as long as you're happy, Ryu. (she begins to turn around when he appears in front of her and tries to grab her, but she grabs him by the throat and slams him into the ground). Don't lay your dirty little hollow hands on me, boy. Touch me again and I promise you'll be joining her. You killed her, so deal with it. She slams him in the stomach so hard he coughs up blood).

Ryu: ...bitch.

Sekhmet: Tend to your friend, lowly hollow. We can continue this after you mourn (she smiles).

Ryu: He fired a cero...

Sekhmet: Azriel?

Ryu: Yes...he's a hollow.

Sekhmet: No, he isn't. (she vanishes).

(Ryu throws Kisuke over his shoulder, puts up a barrier around Senna's room, and walks over to Kiyone, who has witnessed everything.)

(His eyes still hollowfied from before) Ryu: If I find out that anyone went into Senna's room while I am gone, I'll kill half of Squad 13. And you know that I can. (He disappears)

(To all Squad 13 members present) Kiyone: No one, not even the seated officers are allowed into Senna Misame's quarters.

---------------------------------------
Squad 4 Hospital

(Ryu appears in front of Unohana and Isane.)

Isane: Ryu, we sensed that you were in a battle. Are you okay?

(He throws Kisuke on the ground) Ryu: Heal him. I have some questions that I need him to answer.

Unohana: Ryu, where is Senna?

(Ryu shunpos over to Isane and grabs her by the throat and chokes her a little.)

Ryu: Heal Urahara or I'll kill Isane.

Unohana: I will need Isane's assistance, Ryu. Please release her.

(He releases Isane. After coughing for a few seconds, Isane aids Unohana in healing Kisuke. They have several squad members take Kisuke to a room where he can rest on a bed. Ryu attempts to enter but Unohana stands in his way.)

Ryu: Out of my way, Unohana. I have questions for Kisuke.

Unohana: I'm afraid that I can't let you into this room. All you will do is re-injure Urahara.

Ryu: That's the point. If he doesn't willingly tell me what I want to know I'll beat it out of him.

Unohana: I can't let you in.

(He grabs Unohana by her collar and brings her to his eye level) Ryu: Now you listen to me, Captain. You have no idea how much pain that I'm in right now and I honestly don't know what I am capable of doing at this point. so, let me by or I will kill you!

(Isane, who had gone to the supply rooms to get some medication for Urahara, round the corner to the hall in which Kisuke's room is. She sees Ryu holding Captain Unohana and rushes at him with her sword drawn. She slashes him in the back, which causes him to release Unohana but also to draw his own sword and lock swords with her.)

Ryu: You've made the biggest mistake of your life Isane! After I'm through with you, all of Squad 4 will pay for your actions.

(As he says this, Captain Unohana reaches into her pocket and pulls out a vial of liquid and splashes some on the back of Ryu's head. When he turns around to face her, she splashes all of the liquid on his face and he falls unconscious.)

Isane: What was that?

Unohana: It was something that I made for use against Captain Zaraki if he ever started a fight in our barracks.....Let us get Ryu to a room Isane. Senna's death has left him distraught beyond all reasonable levels.

(They get Ryu to a room on the other end of the hospital so as to keep him far away from Kisuke.)

Unohana: Do you know where Ryu took Senna's body, Isane?

Isane: Kiyone said that Ryu had taken Senna's body back to her room in the Squad 13 barracks. But Kiyone has ordered that no one enter Senna's room.

Unohana: Why is that?

Isane: .....

Unohana: Why, Isane?

Isane: Because Ryu told Kiyone that he would kill half of Squad 13 if he ever found out that someone had entered Senna's room.

(Four hours later, Ryu wakes up in his hospital room with Unohana sitting next to him.)

Ryu: Did you stay the entire time I was asleep?

Unohana: No, I just arrived back a few moments ago. I had other patients to attend to.

Ryu: Good, I would hate for you to have to neglect any duties on my account.......Captain, I wish to apologize for my behavior earlier. I was just so overcome by grief that I didn't know what to do.

Unohana: You do not need to explain yourself. I know how close you were to Senna. Seeing the one that you love most die right in front of you can be very traumatizing.

Ryu: I also want to speak to Isane and Kiyone.

(Upon hearing their names they walk through the door.)

Ryu: So you two were standing outside the whole time, huh?

Isane: Yes, we were. Are you feeling better?

Ryu: I am, and I'm sorry about before, Isane. And I also want to apologize to you Kiyone, I never should have reacted the way that I did.

Kiyone: It's alright. I understand why you did what you did.

Ryu: Thank you all for being understanding, but I really must speak with Kisuke.

Isane: He woke up about two minutes ago. We'll take you to his room.

(Unohana, Kiyone, and Isane escort Ryu to Kisuke's room. Before he enters, Unohana grabs Ryu's shoulder.)

Unohana: Don't cause any trouble.

Ryu: I won't.

(He enters the room alone.)

(Smiling) Kisuke: Ah Ryu, I'm glad you decided to visit me while I'm out of the game. (Seriously) But why are you really here?

Ryu: I'm here because I want to know how I can bring Senna back to life.
Hey guys, you should get uragon into the story, his character has this special feather that can bring back someone to life once, and then its goes away. He also has one that can strongly subdue the power of a person
(Outside Senna's room a barrier stands).

???: What an amatuer barrier... (the figure floats toward the barrier and places its hands near the barrier. The figures hands pass through the barrier and then the figure thrusts its hands apart really quickly, ripping and sending a shockwave throughout the barrier completely shattering it. The figure passes through the wall and stands before Senna's corpse). You'd love to rejoin with your body, wouldn't you, girl. Let's not be hastey, though. (The figure seems to have Senna float in front of them and they vanish together).
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Ryo enter squad 4 barracks, and almost instantly is stopped by someone.

Squad 4 Member: Who are you? What do you want?

Ryo (Huge grin on his face): I'm just here to see Ryu. Can you tell me where he is?

S4M: Ummm sure. Go tio the end of this hall, take a right and he should be in the last room on the left.

Ryo: Thanks.

Ryo walks off, he enters Ryu's room.

Ryo: Oh great he aint here.

As Ryo leaves he bumps into Isane.

Ryo: Oh hello Isane, do you know where Ryu is?

Isane (Looks at Ryo, Eyes go huge): Ahh yes sir. He's down the other end of the hall, Door on the right.

Ryo: Why thank you Isane.

(As Ryo wonders off)Isane: That was Ryo Soyokaze, I thought he was dead.

Ryo enters Kisuke's room.

Ryo: Finally found you Ryu!
Umagon and Yuri are about to fight when suddenly the hollows act weird.

Hollow1: oh no, they stopped fighting!!

Hollow2: i know that means that they can focus on killing us now!!

Hollow1: EVERYBODY LEAVE!!

The hollows start to leave and Uragon is still confused.

Uragon: Why are you guys leaving just because they're done fighting?! fight back!

Hollow1: IDIOT! we only came to wreak havoc if and only no one would notice, since the shinigami hide such strong reatsu it would hide ours. But since they're done fighting we are leaving.

Uragon: WAIT!! (lunges foward but all the hollows already vanish)

Yuri: That was pathetic!

URagon: i know.

Yuri: where to now???

Uragon: we should go to the barracks or just walk around.

Yuri: 'starts to run'

Uragon: where you heading off to?

Yuri: I wanna find out who was fighting and why!!!! C'mon slow poke

Uragon: (WOW she is sure hyper today)
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Prowler looks around'

Prowler: Everyone left? What a shame. Oh well, I suppose there are other places to search. 'He smiles' For now anyways...

'Prowler shunpos away barely leaving a trace'

Sorry for the crappy post. Just felt there was no good reason for Prowler to stay at the moment
(Ryu turns to face Ryo.)

Ryu: Get out, Ryo. This doesn't concern you.

Ryo: What are you talking about? I came all this way to help you. Where's Senna?

Ryu: She's dead.....Now leave. I have no use for you, unless you know a way to bring her back to life.

Ryo: No, I don't know a way to bring her back to life.

Ryu: Then leave.

Ryo: Why? Why should I leave?

Ryu: Because I have questions for Urahara and I don't need a distraction like you. Tell the others that our little companionship is over. I no longer have any desire to be amongst people that remind me of Senna.

Ryo: But Ryu--

(He places his hand on his sword) Ryu: Leave or I'll make you leave, and trust me option two can be very painful.

Ryo: Look we're in a hospital, don't create a fuss.

Ryu: Then just leave and then nothing will happen.

Ryo: Fine, but don't ask me for help again.

(Ryo walks out and leaves the barracks.)

Kisuke: Now that was a little harsh don't you think?

Ryu: You have no right. You created a situation similar to this one, so don't mock me.

Kisuke: I wasn't mocking you, Ryu. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

(He locks the door) Ryu: Feel sorry for Senna! She's the one that felt the most pain in all of this.

Kisuke: Wasn't it you that created the bond that caused her the pain?

(He draws his sword) Ryu: Say one more thing out of line and I'll end your life.....Now tell me, is there any way that I can bring Senna back to life?
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
'Yuri and Uragon shunpo in to the battlefield, and see all the burn marks and craters left by the fight'

Yuri: Whoa, what happened here?

Uragon: This doesn't look like a fight, this looks like an all-out war.

'Tashigi shunpos in behind them'

Tashigi: You're not too far from the truth.

'They both jump at hearing his voice and whip around'

Uragon: Who are you!?

Yuri: You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that.

Tashigi: I assumed you'd notice. Anyway, have you ever noticed a small guy with black hair make his way around here?

Uragon: Why would we tell someone like you?

Tashigi: Such impudence. I thought students were supposed to treat their principals with respect.

Uragon: Principal!? But I thought Ace said tha-

Tashigi: So you did see him! Where did he go!?

Uragon: Why do you care so much?

Tashigi: Lets just say, Ace and I have some unfinished business to take care of.

Yuri: Wait, if Ace is principal, than how can you be too? Shouldn't there just be one?

'Tashigi looks back and laughes'

Tashigi: Can you really imagine them leaving him with all of the power?

Uragon: he does seem slightly unstable....

Tashigi: Exactly. Now follow me. You saw him, so you can probably trace his reiatsu.

'They all shunpo away'

Sorry Jlazlo, but hey, a small kid like Ace, being trusted with all that power. He should be unstable right? lol
i wouldnt have it any other way ;P
(Ryo returns to the Squad 13 barracks and finds Wukong, Hideyoshi, Leyno, Ryouji, Karuroso, and Yokoshimo waiting for him.)

Wukong: How's Ryu doing?

Ryo: That kid's a real jerk you know that. Now look, I didn't know that Senna was dead but he definitely overreacted.

Leyno: What did he do?

Ryo: First, he wanted to know if I knew a way to bring Senna back to life.

Karuroso: It's not surprising that he would want to know if such a way existed. He was head over heels in love with her.

Ryo: But when I told him that I didn't know anything about that, he told me that he did not have any use for me or any of us. He said that he did not want to be around people that would remind him of Senna in any way.

Yokoshimo: Just from what Karuroso has told me, that would seems rather odd for Ryu. Considering that Senna was all that Ryu could think about.

Ryo: The worst of it all came when he threatened to kill me if I didn't leave him and let him question Urahara.

Hideyoshi: He threatened me as well when I tried to coax him into letting me carry Senna's body back here.

Wukong: I would say that Ryu is taking a turn for the worse.

Ryouji: Either his inner hollow is starting to take over, or Ryu is getting desperate.

Leyno: I would say that he is getting desperate. Ryu did everything that he believed he could to save Senna. It's only natural that he would feel a great amount of grief.

Yokoshimo: But finding a way to bring her back to life. That seems a little bit over the top don'tcha think?

Hideyoshi: Ryu will do anything that he sets his mind to. I just hope that he can find a way back to reality before it's too late.

Wukong: But what are we going to do? Ryu doesn't want to keep us together. Should we disband?

Ryouji: Regardless of what has happened, we were all brought into this conflict for a reason. We should stay the course.

Everyone else: Agreed.

Wukong: We'll just stay here while Ryu recovers.

----------------------------------------
Squad 1 barracks

(Captain Unohana appears before Yamamoto.)

Unohana: Commander, there is something that you should know.

Yamamoto: What is it, Captain Unohana? I am busy preparing my squad for the coming attack from Lahash.

Unohana: It's about Ryu Shikiro. I'm afraid that he is becoming unstable. With the death of Senna Misame, he has changed drastically. His calm demeanor is now like that of a man possessed. He is determined to find a way to bring Senna back to life.

Yamamoto: We will not speak of this! No one else must know of his intentions and he must not find out a way to do so. That is an order, Captain Unohana.

Unohana: Yes sir, I will fully comply with that order.

Yamamoto: Good. You may take your leave, Captain.

Unohana: Yes sir.

(Unohana disappears.)

(In his mind) Yamamoto: He must not find out how to revive her. If he does, it could change the tide of this entire fight in the worst possible way.
Blaze is standing in awe.

Blaze: I'm suprised that Sekmhet didn't take me down. Might as well leave.

Blaze Shunpos to Ryu's location.
(There is a knocking outside the door to Urahara's room.)

Ryu: Great! Another distraction.

(Ryu opens the door and walks out to see Blaze standing there.)

Ryu: What do you want?

Blaze: I came to see if there is anything that you need help with. I heard a rumor that you were talking with Urahara. Why?

Ryu: It doesn't concern you. Leave!

(He grabs Ryu's shoulder) Blaze: Ryu, what is wrong with you? I'm your friend, let me help you!

(He jumps back and puts his hand on his sword) Ryu: Don't touch me, Blaze! Don't even come near me! If you do I will kill you.

Blaze: Just tell me what you want from Urahara and I'll leave.

Ryu: I want to know how to bring Senna back to life!

Blaze: Bring her back to life? You mean she's.....

Ryu: DEAD! You really are an idiot, Blaze. All this time and you couldn't even sense that she was gone. You're useless, just like everyone else! You never really cared what happened to me or Senna, all you wanted to do was fight.

Blaze: Just calm down, Ryu! I don't want any trouble.

Ryu: This is a warning to you and all of my former comrades: if any of you come near me again or go near Senna's body, I will slaughter you where you stand! (Eyes hollofied) NOW LEAVE!!!

Blaze: Alright, I don't want to fight you. I'll leave.

(Ryu re-enters Urahara's room and locks the door.)

(In his mind) Ryu: I am sorry for having to push you all away like this. But for what I may have to do, none of you can be associated with me. (In reality) Now answer my question, Urahara.
(After a conversation with Yamamoto, Unohana immediately went to squad 13 barracks..)

(While ryouji and the others are having a conversation... Ryouji suddenly speak..)

Ryouji: We have a visitor..

(The others looked on the door and they saw captain unohana..)

Ryouji: Why are you here unohana?

Unohana: I need to talk to you..

Ryouji: About what?

Unohana: I need to talk to you in private this is an order from captain yamamoto..

Ryouji: Lets go outside then..

(While outside the barracks..)

Ryouji: What is it you want to talk about?

Unohana: About your zanpakuto abilities..

Ryouji: What is your concern about it? You already know all about my abilities..

Unohana: Yes i know that and there is something that captain yamamoto wants to tell you about that..

Ryouji: What is it?

Unohana: Your Bankai..

Ryouji: Be specific unohana..

Unohana: Ok i'll cut to the chase.. Senna died..

Ryouji: WHAT?! HOW?!

Unohana: I dont know the whole story about it but now, ryu is finding a way to bring senna back to life..

Ryouji: I get your point now.. What do captain yamamoto want me to do?

Unohana: Captain Yamamoto ordered me to not let you use "Jikan Hanten".. Your 2nd bankai ability.. He also want it to be a secret to everyone..

Ryouji: But why?

Unohana: Because it may cause some big problems regarding with ryu.. So can i trust on you not to use your ability and not tell to others, ryouji?

Ryouji: I dont know.. I'll think about it..

Unohana: Dont think about it.. Do it.. Thats the Commander's order..

Ryouji: He is not my commander anymore and you know that..

Unohana: I'll be going now.. Remember what ive said to you ryouji.. Its for the greater good..

(shunpo away..)
Blaze walks down the halls of the squad four barracks heading towards Senna's room where her body is being kept.

Blaze: He didn't have to be such an asshole. (We waits outside Senna's room.) Thinking/ Should i go in? (He walks in and horror comes across his face. He runs to talk to one of the squad members.) You, did anyone have permission to move Senna's body from that room.

Squad 4 member: No sir, this room is unauthorized to any none seated personal.

Blaze: Damn, this is bad. RYU!!! (He runs full speed to Ryu's location.)
@ ouchi im just bored nothing really i'm like blank when it comes to nothing.
Ace is on a building watching squad 4 barracks and closely listening for drama.

Ace: 'grins' i see. Tashigi is on his way and he is pissed. hah. I sense he also brought that new kid. Time to go i guess 'stands and shunpos away'

-
Tashigi finally gets to Ace's spot minutes later.

Tashigi:DAMN! he left. where is he?

Uragon: hey, you are going too fast 'pants'

Yuri finally gets there: woah, dont go soo quick.

Uragon:hey whats this 'he sees a shiny crystal'

Tashigi:no dont pick that up-

Uragon already reaches for it and when he made contact he got electrocuted

Uragon: OUCHH 'lets go of the rock'

Yuri: what happened? what is that?

Tashigi: Ace. he is good at making these type of items. It's quite interesting that its here though- DAMN he knew we were coming!

Uragon: what now then?

Tashigi: we need to find him again.

Yuri: really?