Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1155

over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Chuushooha Oojo turns in to paint again, and quickly transforms back, but it is obvious that she is still in immense pain'

Pardel: It seems that my blades have already pierced most of your organs. It must be becoming hard to walk at this point.

Chuushooha Oojo: I still have enough power to defeat you.

Pardel: So pompous. It would appear that is a trait that you zanpakutos share with your shinigami.

Chuushooha Oojo: You are mistaken, angel.

Pardel: What are you talking about?

Chuushooha Oojo: My partner is no shinigami. She is a mere human.

Pardel: What!?

Chuushooha Oojo: And I would advise you...'Her face suddenly becomes dark blue' TO STOP UNDERESTIMATING US!

'Chuushooha Oojo gives off a large roar, and the colors around her swirl around her body, and encases her in a thick armor made of colors that looks like a large horned demon. Pardel slashes out with her fan, sending a gust of wind at her, but Chuushooha Oojo quickly creates a wall of green, that takes the blow. She then quickly jumps forward to try and impale Pardel on her horn, but she is no longer there.'

Pardel Diadara.

Chuushooha Oojo: I won't make the same mistake again!

'Chuushooha Oojo holds out her hand, and one of the color demon's hands shoot off and intercept the bullet, and her other hand shoots off to grab Pardel, but she slices it apart with her fans. She looks back to where Chuushooha Oojo was, but she is no longer there.'

Pardel: Where did you go, zanpakuto....

'Suddenly, slivers of red, yellow, blue, and green all shoot of the ground and wrap around Pardel's wings, and then they expand, covering the wings to stop them from dissolving. Then, her horns busrt out from underneath her and pierce her arms. Chuushooha Oojo gets up out of the ground, lifting Pardel by the horns'

Chuushooha Oojo: Sorry angel, but right now, you DIE!

'All of the color around them is grouped between her horns, a blue cero beam is joined with it. She gives Pardel one last look, and releases the color and cero and blasts a hole straight through her stomach'
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(As the shadows constrict around Ryu, the hybrid begins to laugh even though he is in pain.)

Ryu: You have no idea what I am capable of, Azriel. You yourself said moments ago that you don't know much about this form, yet you have made several assumptions without anything to back them up...It is true that your shadows are slowly eating away at me, but they are nowhere near as fast as they were before. It is also true that, under normal circumstances, I could not maintain this form for long without my hollow trying to gain control over me. However, he has garnered just as much animosity for you as I have, so I made a deal with him....."Let me kill Azriel without any interference and I promise that I will live another day. That way you can try to take control of me at a later time." That was the deal that I made with him.

Azriel: Of all the foolish things that you have done, creature, that has to be the most foolish. Making a deal with a Hollow is bad enough, but making the deal to kill me is and even larger mistake.....You cannot do anything while you are trapped in my shadows.

(He just glares at Azriel) Ryu: Don't worry about that, Azriel. It will only take me a moment to free myself from this shadow prison.

Azriel: I have no idea how you can come up with such delusions, creature. No matter what boost in reiatsu you have received, you cannot break free of my shadows.

(Smiling) Ryu: Never say never, Azriel.....Henkō!

(As Ryu says this, the shadows that had grasped onto him begin to slide down his body. By appearance, it looks as if the shadows have been made into a liquid. With this advantage, Ryu waits for the shadows to slide down his body and then jumps away.)

Azriel: What happened? How did you escape from my shadows?

Ryu: It is one of the abilities that comes with this form. It is called Henkō, or change. It allows me to change the state of matter of any object that I touch for thirty seconds...Since your shadows had to become a solid in order to grab onto me, I simply changed them to a liquid in order to escape from them. (Ryu then walks over to where his severed hand is lying on the ground.) I can also do this.

(Ryu holds out the arm that has no hand and points it towards his severed hand. Suddenly, the tattoos on his arm begin reaching out from his wrist and extend down to his hand. The tattoos coming from his wrist then grasp onto the tattoos on his severed hand and bring it up to his wrist. Then hand then, apparently, snaps back into place as if it had never been severed in the first place.)

Azriel: I see now. You have a natural kido-like ability to change an object's state of matter and you also have a hollow-like ability for regenerating tissue and nerves.

Ryu: Always analyzing, aren't we? No wonder Sekhmet keeps you by her side. Unfortunately, that won’t be going on for much longer.

Azriel: And, once more, those strange delusions of yours fill your mind. It is a wonder that you have survived this long with such things roaming about your mind.

(He glares at Azriel) Ryu: Enough talking, I’m going to end this!

(Ryu charges at Azriel, sword in hand, and attempts to take down his opponent with one swift strike. However, Azriel sees the attack coming and summons several shadow walls in order to slow Ryu down. Once Ryu has hacked his way through the walls, he is met by several shadows that stab into his left arm and right leg. He winces due to the pain but does not express the anguish any further. The hybrid then takes his sword and slices through the shadows, followed by his continued charge at Azriel. This time, however, Ryu is fast enough to get within striking distance of Azriel. Since he is within such a close range, he decides to use a combination that he dared not to try before. He charges his sword with a cero and then slashes his blade at Azriel. Seeing what is about to come at him, Azriel attempts to dodge the attack but his left arm is hit by the tip of the sword. The hit sends out an explosion that send Azriel back a few feet but it does not phase him as much as Ryu had hoped it would.)

Azriel: It seems that no matter how many times I tell you that such a move is futile, you still can’t seem to get it......You will never be able to defeat me with that technique.

(He sheaths his sword) Ryu: Then I guess that I don’t have a choice. I have to use THAT technique.

Azriel: And what technique would that be?

(Ryu holds out his right hand and points his palm at Azriel. As soon as he does this, white streams of reiatsu can be seen spiraling around Ryu’s wrist. The ground around Ryu begins to shake and white lighting can be seen around the area that is their battlefield. Ryu then takes a long look at Azriel.)

Ryu: Before you say anything else about ceros, I want to be the first to tell you that this technique isn’t a cero. It is something that only I can use.....Now I am going to give you one last chance before I unleash this upon you. Either release your Embodiment or convince your sister to release Senna and you will never have to deal with me again. (Azriel says nothing. He just stands there staring at Ryu.) Very well then, I will now allow you to feel great pain. The pain of Kokushibyō, or The Black Death!

(Out of the palm of Ryu’s hand comes a black beam of twisting and turning reiatsu. However, it easy to tell that what Ryu said about is true. This blast neither feels nor looks like a cero. When it is fired from Ryu’s palm, the ground around his body rises as if an earthquake was occurring. This continues in the blast‘s trek towards Azriel. The blast itself moves at such an incredible speed that it would seem impossible to dodge. As it approaches his enemy, only one though crawls into Ryu’s mind.)

Ryu: If I am somehow able to defeat him with this, how the hell am I going to stand a chance against Sekhmet?...That is assuming that this works.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Pardel: (suddenly her wings burst from their captivity, swinging forward with intense mobility, stabbing Chuushooha in the chest and gashing deep into her body, almost severing her shoulders. Chuushooha leaps back, firing silver beams into the beams. She wraps her body in a green sheet, holding in the blood. Pardel clutches her stomach, and looks up, blood drooling from her mouth) You filthy, filthy degenerate. Did you think all my wings were good for was separating into microscopic blades? It seems you committed the same crime you requested I refrain from! (she removes her hand and Chuushooha is astonished that a giant hole, she thought she inflicted, is not present)

Chuushooha: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Pardel: (she smiles and begins laughing hysterically) Foolish zanpakuto…you thought that by using your simple magic tricks, it would thwart my abilities. However, you cannot even fathom the possibilities I am allotted with my powers. When your filthy tricks oozed over my wings, you were completely assured that I could not dissolve them. Contrary, I could not merely disperse them into the environment directly, but had to filter them through my body.

Chuushooha: WHAT?!? But you’re not harmed?
Pardel: Do you think Piuma Diaedo would ever harm me? She purposely and viciously attacks my enemies, but flutters through my body as if she were one with me. On some level she is, though. (she smiles). When your cero was about to impact me, my wings accumulated on the surface of my skin and beneath, covering my organs. You’re familiar with their unique ability to deflect and shatter most attacks because of their steel-like qualities. So, when you’re cero impacted my body, it may have injured me, but it did not burrow through my body as you had planned.

Chuushooha: You didn’t have an opportunity to breathe them in…

Pardel: Unnecessary. You, however, sustained a devastating wound as a result of letting your guard down. You’re just as foolish as your master, the human. If she is a human, that bodes well for me. Humans are fragile, weak creatures, so you obviously share similar attributes.

Chuushooha: (she cluthes her shoulder, blood seeping from beneath her bandages) Bitch….you dirty, stupid, ANGEL!

Pardel: (staring at Chuushooha with a smile, her wings explode in a flurry of dust that swirls around Chuushooha. She quickly removes them with her painting technique, but Pardel does not seem the slight bit perturbed). Hah. ( Pardel watches in amusement when the picture, just like before, cannot contain the dust from her wings. The dust explodes from the painting, again, enveloping Chuushooha. She breathes them in, unsuspectingly, but removes them by the same picture technique. Pardel releases her fans and places her hands in the air, her fans merely floating in place. Chuushooha, after relieving herself from the tiny blades, shunpos to a safe distance while pardel, responds with a flick of her finger. Chuushooha appears once again, distant from the picture, but realizes the same dust is around her. The picture, to her surprise, is below her where Pardel had moved it with gusts of wind. Pardel smiles with amusement as a bewildered and injured Chuushooha coughs up blood and is stricken with skin that begins to break open with painful wounds. She removes them with the same technique, but this time uses colors from the ground and sky to encircle the painting. The colors combine and form a barrier, containing the dust) Oh? Something new, I see.

Chuushooha: …(panting) …bitch.

Pardel: It would seem you trapped my dust, but I can easily shatter it with my wings. (she glares at Chuushooha and smiles with enjoyment. Her other wing explodes, swirling around her) Your powers are quite useful, which has been illustrated throughout our battle. However, I can’t help but wonder whether the continuous activation of that technique is draining to your spiritual presence.

Chuushooha: …what are you talking about?

Pardel: Don’t be coy. You know exactly what I am referring to. No zanpakuto can just freely materialize without augmenting a portion of their spiritual energy for maintaining such a difficult form. They are meant to dwell inside the mind of their master, which just so happens to be a lowly human. Not to mention, that technique, after each consecutive activation, takes a considerable amount of energy. With each performance, you drain your reservoir. That means…you’re time is coming to an end. I will either kill you first, resulting in a shattered zanpakuto to be found by your master once she awakens, or wait until you fade away and slaughter your defenseless master, enjoying the ample misery you will experience while your inner world crumbles before you. (suddenly, Chuushooha coughs up blood and removes them with her technique, trapping the new dust inside a barrier. Suddenly, a mass of wind strikes Chuushooha and among them are shards of her wings, which she freeds from one of the barriers by crashing it with her fan. The blades slice through Chuushooha’s body, but she quickly erects a walls of blue that catches the shards. The wall begins to crack and the other barrier shatters and Pardel’s other wing reassembles) Keep thinking, perhaps you can try and counter for now (she smiles). However, that wound looks rather deep, you best be careful.
over a year ago Ulquiorra2013 said…
Wow idk if i made a person yet so i'll make another

Name: Yazayuri Masaki

Appearance: Stocky and strong but a gentle person

Personality: Goof off until it come to battle funny and lazy but serious when he needs to be

Release command: Saezuru (sing) for me

Shikai: Tenshi (angel)

Description: a staff with a sword on the end of it the user also grow one wing

Abilities:

Stunagan (stun) blind the opponent with a bright light for roughly 15 seconds

Seika (sacred song) a melodies come from the blade that soothes the enemy also distracting them the melody is to attractive for the enemy to be unaffected

Bankai: Tenrai Shugotenshi (divine guardian angel)

Description: same as shikai except there's two wings now and the user wears a golden robe

Abilities:

Umouame (feather rain): The wings of the user shatter and the feather become under the control of the user the user can attacks or use them for defense like zebonsakura

Tenbatsu (wrath of god): user turns the sword towards the sky then lightning falls from the sky destroying to opponent (it is avoidable but it is very hard to do)
Ryu: (watches the blast result in a massive explosion, but realizes he cannot retract his hands) What the hell? (Beyond the destruction and raging flames, Azriel walks slowly toward Ryu). I bet that technique required great focus and spiritual energy (he glances to his side, gazing upon the flames). Quite an impressive display, illustrating your destructive capabilities. You and your hollow are one in the same, so combining into one being suites you.

Ryu: The blast was moving much too quick for you to dodge it! How did you survive, let alone endure no injuries?

Azriel: Simple. The technique never made contact with my body. It barreled by me, with considerable intensity, and detonated in the backdrop. Now you're wondering whether your nonexistent mobility is to blame for the end result of such a massive attack. Allow me to explain. As soon as you decided to launch such a potent attack, you redirected all your concentration and energy to the execution of said technique. Therefore, you were increasingly susceptible to my own technique. With your awareness weakened, you never realized the adjustment I made as you accumulated energy.

Ryu: …what the hell are you talking about? I didn’t feel anything until just now!

Azriel: Every muscle, tendon, ligament, bone, neuron, and cell is not incapable of acting of its own free will. Nothing you do can break the hold I have on your body. My ultimate technique, Ieaganai, relinquishes all control the user has over one’s own body. I possess your shadow, which I ascertained upon my bankai’s release, allowing me opportunity to conquer your body. Therefore, I activated the technique at your weakest moment and slightly adjusted your posture, redirecting the attack. So from the beginning, I was never the target. However(he glances behind him at the countless dead bodies), I cannot say the same for those shinigami officers that were slaughtered by your attack. (he vanishes and appears behind Ryu) By the way, I must admit, even I find your stupidity humorous. Your technique, Henko, may indeed possess the power to liquefy matter, but you must remember that my shadows do not represent anything remotely corporeal. It never ceases to amaze me, just how ephemeral your theories and techniques can be (his blade appears in his hand and he stabs it in his stomach and quickly thrusts it upward, opening him from his stomach to his chest. Shadows burst from Azriel’s chest into the gaping wounds and consume Ryu’s body, turning his skin black). You don’t need those hands any longer, either. (shadows burst from the ground and stab through his palms and a burst of energy explodes from both hands).

Ryu: ….that felt different. You…you just…

Azriel: Ruptured the spiritual network in your hands, eliminating any further grand-scale attacks or kido. You’ll need to work a lot harder to launch any other kido-based attacks. However, you’re moments from death. (he removes his sword and two shadows slams through his feet and begin piercing up his leg). Filthy beast…you people took everything from me both shinigami and hollows. However, you shinigami were the guiltiest of parties. Suffer the wrath of my people, the misery you placed upon them and the realize the guilt of harming the truly innocent. Unleash my embodiment…I would never give you the satisfaction, you filth.

Ryu: ...bastard! (azriel points down and Ryu falls face down to the ground, blood pouring from his body)

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IlOvEbLeAcH said…
**Mini Flashback**-Introduction for my character-

Tigerlily: There are battles going on all over the Seireitei. And I'm doing nothing about it.

Renji: I though you didn't care much for fighting.

Tigerlily: I don't. It's just that...It's just that I didn't become a shinigami to just be useless like this.(She says fighting back the tears, while thinking of the night her younger brother and sister wre slaughtered in front of her, her older brother and mother. Twelve years had passed since that night, that was still so painfully fresh in her mind.)I'm not useless anymore.

Renji: That’s right you’re not useless.( he stands and pats her on the shoulder)

Tigerlily:(her face turns red and she smiles warily)

Renji: Anyway these Angels are tough, little is known about them. The plan is to have teams at each of the four gates. And reinforcements spread throughout the Seireitei. All the captains and other lieutenants are going to be fighting...maybe even Head Captain Yamamotto, too. But you’re needed here, there’s no need for you to on the battle field.

Tigerlily: I guess your right...

Renji: You guess? I'm always right!(he said with a big grin while messing up her hair)

** Mini Flashback Ends **

Tigerlily: (she thinks- It has been hours since he had left to fight. The battles had shown no end near end. There must be something I can do.)

MEANWHILE AT THE EASTERN GATE...

Yashnamiesh: (She grabs Iba’s blade, and throws him into a building) Captains and lieutenants at an abundance (she slowly turns her head, peering from the corner of her eye). Sneak attacks? Really? You’ll have to do much better than that, especially if you only plan to send in your lieutenants.

Komamuru: Iba, are you alright?

Iba: Yes, sir.

Zaraki: Let’s get this battle started!!!!!! HAH!!!! Hey you two...Stay back while I handle ‘it’ own my own. It’s been a long time since I've had a good work out.

Yachiru: Yay, Kenny! (She cheers from the sidelines)

Komamuru: Kenpachi!! (He barked)

Yashnamiesh: IT?! (Her face full of disgust) My, my you Shinigami really don’t have any manners now do you. And foolish, too! Ha ha ha (She laughed loud and manly.) You really think you can take me on by yo…

Zaraki: (He charges and slices right through her) Huh? That’s it, It’s over all ready? I was just getting started.

Yashnamiesh: (She shrieks a deadly sounding scream that turns into a manly laughter.) You thought it was over, that you won? I saw right through your childish attack. I simply move out of the way then back into place, you’re incredible slow. You couldn’t possibly be a captain, you’re too weak.

Zaraki: Ha ha! I think I’m starting to like you! (He releases a yellow wave of reitsu and continues to attack her, But his blade never touching her once.)

Iba: Captain?

Komamuru: (He nods) Kenpachi has always been the type of person to jump in and ask questions later, if at all. We can learn a lot from this fight, not much is known about these‘Angels’. The ranking for them are still unclear, but from what I can tell this one might be the strongest.( Komamuru and Iba watch the blurs that are Kenpachi and Yashnamiesh in the sky.)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­
I know it’s kind of short, but I was a little unsure of myself. And this is a drawing of my shinigami Tigerlily Kobayashi. I’m a very visual person.
**Mini Flashback**-Introduction for my character-

Tigerlily: There are battles going on all over t
over a year ago onix11 said…
Hey, I love bleach. Kenpachi would tear right through almost anyone. He is not that weak or slow.
over a year ago IlOvEbLeAcH said…
Okay this is only my second real post besides my character stuff. I was just testing the waters with this one. And i know, Kenpachi has cut straight through someone before. he did it in the second bleach movie dust dimond, like the last 20 or 15 mins. I never really said that he was weak or slow.Yes i had the character say that he was weak and slow but i had her being cocky. Kenpachi is one of the strongest captains even without a bankai. The person that they are up against is supposedly the strongest of their kind and i don't known any of her powers. And it's only the begining of that fight.
Alright just needed to clarify. And the second bleach movie is sweet no?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
hey I was wondeing is this another Roll play ?
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
May I join in on thi RP ?
sure we need people.
'Chuushooha Oojo coughs up blood on the ground'

Chuushooha Oojo: Again Angel, you have made a large mistake. I am no zanpakuto, as you might believe. I am a hollow.

Pardel: A hollow? I see. "Hybrid" fits you perfectly than.

'Chuushooha Oojo's wounds slowly regenerate, and she stands up again'

Pardel: High-speed regeneration. You really are a hollow. However, hollow or not, you are still far too weak to be dealing with me.

Chuushooha Oojo: Is that so?

'They both stand there for a second, and they both disappear. They then reappear high above the ground fighting. Pardel slashes at her with her fans, but Chuushooha Oojo has a red curved sword, and blocks it, and then tries to kick her in the stomach, but Pardel sends her flying with a gust of wind. As Chuushooha Oojo is being flung away, she makes hundreds of slivers of green from the grass shoot up and stab at Pardel, but her wings slice most of them apart, though a couple get past her guard and slice her on her side.'

Pardel: Filthy hybrid! You'll pay for that!

'Pardel slashed with her fan, sending a wave of wind at Chuushooha Oojo. She quickly forms a shield of brown, but it is shattered and she is still hit with some of the force.'

Pardel: You see, you filthy hybrid, my power is far above yours. It would be so much easier if you just died without any struggle. Here, allow me to help.

'One of Pardel's wings disintegrates in to a cloud of ash, and heads straight for Chuushooha Oojo, but she does nothing. The cloud collides with her and she can be seen standing still, smiling, while the microscopic blades swirl around her. When they finally stop, she is unharmed.'

Pardel: What?! How?!

Chuushooha Oojo: Everything has color, even those blades. All I needed to do was shape the color around the blades in to a sphere, dulling the blades.

Pardel: I won't need that to defeat you!

'They both clash weapons again, cracking the ground underneath them'

(As the blood pours from Ryu’s body, he turns his head so that he may look up to Azriel. Despite his wounds and great blood loss, Ryu takes his right arm and extends it towards Azriel’s left ankle. He tries to grab onto Azriel but then realizes that all that remains of his hands are mangled pieces of now rotting flesh.)

(Weakly) Ryu: Embodiment...show it to me...

(He looks down at Ryu in disgust) Azriel: You have become so weakened that you cannot even construct a correct sentence. This shows exactly why a creature such as you does not deserve the satisfaction of seeing my embodiment.

(Ryu’s mangled hand makes its way closer to Azriels foot. One of the fingers brushes against Azriel’s left shoe. In response, Azriel kicks the hand off of his foot but then stops on it. Although this would have usually sent shockwaves of pain through the body of a normal person, the nerves in Ryu’s hands are no longer functional due to the blast and he winds up feeling no pain.)

Azriel: Where is that confidence now, creature? I believe you said that you were going to take my head from my shoulders and then present it to my sister in order to try and retrieve Senna.....How absurd. You will now die the way that you should: like a dog.

(As Azriel brings his sword down, he stops half-way. He notices that Ryu has stopped breathing and that his eyes are now closed. Azriel then takes his sword and puts it to his side, looking down at Ryu is disgust.)

Azriel: The creature must have died when I was giving my speech....That is one nuisance now extinguished.

(Suddenly, Azriel feels a hand lightly gripping his shoulder as well as Sekhmet’s voice.)

Sekhmet: Is he now dead, Azriel?

(He begins to turn his head) Azriel: Yes he is, Sek-- (He stops once he has turned his head to see the person gripping his shoulder.) How are you alive?!

(Azriel looks back to see Ryu lying on the ground, dead. He then turns to the person holding his shoulder. He is nearly identical to Ryu, except that this creature has long black hair and his eyes are a dark purple.)

(In his normal voice) ???: I am not that dead fool lying on the ground nor am I what you would call his hollow in a physical form. What you see before you is Ryu’s last line of defense and offense. I am the Shikurōn, or Death Clone. Whenever Ryu dies in this form, the last of his life energies are molded into a being that can make his death somewhat easier for him to accept. By defeating my opponent, I can make his passing more bearable for his soul. However, if he is not too far-gone into his death, the life energies within me can revive him...Henkō.

(Once Shikurōn activates the Henkō technique, Azriel finds that he is incapable of moving and is surprised by this.)

Azriel: Why can I not move?! Tell me creature!

Shikurōn: Henkō, unlike Ryu said to you, does not allow him to change the state of matter of anything that he touches; it allows him to CHANGE it. I like to call it dimensional control. Henkō, essentially, allows him to change anything within his dimension...Right now, your body is essentially a rock. You cannot move, you cannot talk unless I want you to, and you cannot increase your reiatsu or use any of your abilities.

Azriel: Then you lied to Ryu when you told him of your powers. Therefore, it can also be assumed that what he said about you was false.

Shikurōn: So, you already figured it out? Yes, I am what Ryu would call his inner spirit. When the Shikurōn becomes active, I am used for the consciousness of the clone. As for what he said, that is what his delirious mind came up with. All in all, I believe it was a good distraction. However, he was correct about the time limit for the Henkō technique and that he must be touching what he wants to affect in order for it to be successful. Thirty seconds is the maximum time for this technique to be used, but there are loopholes around this limit...If I can create small wells of reiatsu within my spiritual network and all this ability to feed off of one well at a time, I can use this ability for a long time without any of the nasty aftereffects. I created twelve of the wells that I was talking about within my spiritual network. That means that I was able to create six minutes worth of using Henkō.

Azriel: So, what happens now?

(He draws his sword) Shikurōn: I am going to fulfill Ryu’s wish and behead you. No matter what kind of being you are, you cannot come back from something like that. (He places his sword at Azriel’s throat.) Do you have any last requests?

Azriel: Tell me how you were perfectly imitated Sekhmet-sama’s voice, and tell me why I was unable to sense your approach.

Shikurōn: For the first request, I used Henkō on myself in order to change my vocal cords to perfectly imitate her voice. For the second, that was your own overconfidence. Though you will not admit it, you were overjoyed to be rid of Ryu and allowed it to temporarily cloud your mind.....You aren’t perfect, Azriel. No one is.

(With that last sentence, Shikurōn slashed at Azriel and beheaded him. When Shikurōn’s sword came through the other side of Azriel’s head, the fallen angel’s head rolled off of his shoulders and his body fell to the ground. Azriel’s blood poured from his body and stained the ground with crimson.)

(He sheaths his sword) Shikurōn: By the way, if someone is under the influence of Henkō when they die, the effects of Henkō immediately go away. (He picks up Azriel’s head and closes the eyes.) However, that doesn’t mean that you don’t die.

(Shikurōn picks up a small burlap sack that was lying on the ground and places Azriel’s head inside of it. He then walks over to Ryu’s body and looks down at the corpse. A look of disgust comes over his face.)

Shikurōn: That’s what you get for your impatience, Ryu. But I guess that I can’t let you die yet...you still haven’t completed your mission. I will heal those hands of yours first.

(Shikurōn then goes about putting Ryu’s hands back together and closing the young man’s wounds. Nearly fifteen minutes later, Shikurōn puts his hand on Ryu’s chest and closes his own eyes. When he reopens them, a white light shines from them and he is absorbed within Ryu’s body. Thirty minutes pass until Ryu begins to wake up. It takes him a few moment for him to begin moving as the very early stages of rigor had begun to set in.)

Ryu: Damn, what happened to me. The last thing that I remember is-- (Memories of his deah rush back into his mind.) Wow, I was really dead. If it hadn’t have been for him, I think that would be dead. (He then remembers that he was fighting Azriel.) Where is Azriel?! (He immediately jumps to his feet and finds the answer that he seeks. Ryu sees Azriel’s beheaded body, drowning in a pool of its own blood.) I guess that the Shikurōn was able to do exactly what it said it could.....Come alive when I die and kill who killed me.

(Ryu then finds a letter resting against a burlap sack. He opens the letter and reads it. . . . .It contains a detailed account of what happened while he was dead as well as information on his powers. One thing that the note explicitly says is that Ryu should refrain from using Kokushibyō (The Black Death) for right now due to the fact that it could do irreparable damage to his hands. It also says that he can should be able to use his hands to fight with his sword just fine. Finally, the note says that he can do exactly what he planned to do should he have been able to kill Azriel.)

(He bends over and picks up the burlap sack) Ryu: Sorry that I couldn’t have the honor of killing you myself, Azriel. Maybe when I meet you in hell, we can have some interesting fights. (He swings the burlap sack over his shoulder.) Time to go and pay Veznesel a visit. (Ryu then disappears, heading for Veznesel’s location.)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

(At the Northern Gate to the Seireitei, Leyno and Makko are having some serious trouble holding back Baello while Veznesel looks on as nothing more than a spectator.)

(After pushing Leyno and Makko back, she looks at them with a devilish grin on her face) Baello: So this is the best that Renegade Squad can still offer? Absolutely pathetic.

Makko: Damn, even with my speed I can’t get close to her. How the hell are we going to get this one done Leyno?

Leyno: We just have to hold out until reinforcements arrive. If we can do that, then we will stand a better chance.

Baello: You think that reinforcements will help you. How foolish of you.....Only fools die in battle!

(Baello charges at both Makko and Leyno, however, she is stopped by Ryu who had appeared in front of them just in time.)

Makko/Leyno: Ryu?! Is that you?

(He glances back at them) Ryu: Makko, you need to learn to stand your own ground. You are the weak link in this two-man team. Don’t rely on Leyno for so much support.

(Ryu then leaves Makko and Leyno to continue their match with Baello. He then goes over to where Veznesel is watching the match.)

Veznesel: I was wondering when you would decide to show up...You are pretty predictable, you know that?

(Ryu tosses her the burlap sack.)

Ryu: If you don’t want what’s in that sack to happen to you, then I would suggest you give Senna her life back.

(Veznesel removes Azriel’s head from the burlap sack. She then puts it back inside of the sack and drops it to the ground.)

Veznesel: So, you want me to give you your precious Senna back or you threaten to cut my head off?

(Ryu then appears in front of Veznesel with his sword at her throat.)

Ryu: I don’t threaten Veznesel, I guarantee...Now, release Senna!

(She sends him a devilish smirk) Veznesel: And are you so sure that my brother is dead?

(Ryu’s eyes widen as he notices that he can’t move his feet. He looks behind him to see Azriel standing there as if he had never been touched by Ryu’s blade.)

Azriel: Are you surprised to see me, creature?
over a year ago Loki121 said…
ok so I'm considering to join.
can someone inform me in a reply the main jist of what's happened, current state of the academy etc
I'm on my iPod touch ATM so i won't be able to post my character until tommorow night.
I've read the first few pages of this rp and it looks good and the characters look great except why do they all have bankai? well not all of them but it's only strong LTs and captains that normally have bankai.
meh
Yeah I think people started to realize this. I don't think we followed this well. Since we were all academy students who are just learning the basics. But right know a whole group of people who hate the soulsociety have begun a genocide campaign. The enemy seems like they never die and the heal almost instantly. Make a strong character. In my opinion I say we should've started the thing over. But don't worry it's tons of fun.
Aoi Hansha

Characteristics:
Height: 4'5"
Hair Colour: Dark Blue
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: 29kg
Race: Shinigami
Birthday: 15th March

Personality:

Aoi is sometimes childish and immature but during battle he is determined and serious. This can be beneficial yet also troublesome when fighting.

Professional Status:

Affiliation: Soul Society, Gotei 13
Partner: None
Base of operations: N/A

Personal Status:
Marital Status: Single
Relatives: Unnamed father

Zanpakuto:
Zanpakuto name: Mira
Katana Appearance: Regular Katana size with a blue and white hilt
Inner world: Large glass dome with mirrors around the edges.
Shikai:
Release Command: "Reflect... Mira!"
New Appearance: The blade becomes shiny and a small blue ribbon hangs from the base of the hilt.
Shikai Ability: Mira can gather the light energy around it through the base of the hilt. Then with the said Incantation (Yoake "First Light") the energy is then transferred instantly to a Spiritual like energy which can be fired off from the swords tip like kido. This energy can explode on impact and is very bright.

Abilities:
Kido: Aoi can use a variety of Hado and Bakudo spells. However he can only use very minor healing spells. He prefers Hado.

Swordsmanship: Aoi, compared to other shinigami, is quite amature with fighting up close with his sword

Flash step: Aoi can use a flash step quite well. He can use this to dodge attacks in battle aswell as travelling around Soul Society

[url]link[/url] ]
Picture: Aoi shown in fashionable clothes when he is in the world of the living.
last edited over a year ago
monkey
(Bam there it is. Not really a strong character but ahwell. Is the academy still open etc?)
The academy? Probably in ruins, and I really doubt that we'll be going back to it. It seems like more fun to be battling the angels, or any other enemies. Also, about the bankai thing. Yes, I know that normally most shinigami don't have bankais, but our characters aren't exactly normal, so it works for me :). Plus, its much more fun having a bankai. But, its your decision.
oh k. I'll stick without bankai for the mo. gives my char somethingto work on.)
what's the status of karakuratown btw?
meh
Pardel: (she stares at chuushooha with disgust, but her scowl slowly becomes a grin) I am pleasantly surprised that a degenerate, like yourself, is capable of such skill. On the same note, your circumstance clearly illustrates how pathetically weak you are. After all, if you must prey on humans and use their identity to gain an advantage, well, ...(she smiles and snaps her finger. Her wings recollect and she touches them with her hands) You extracted the beautiful color that was my wings...(she sighs) Regardless, it doesn't do you much good. You may have captures the luster, but the strength remains mine (she her wings suddenly extend, illustrating a gigantic wing-span. Unexpectedly, she appears above Chuushooha and her wings slam down, generating a shockwave that shatters the ground)

Chuushooha: (she dodges the attack at the last minute, leaping to the side) They are suppose to be useless? (suddenly, a wing darts forward, with amazing flexibility and movement, striking Chuushooha in the back. The force of the hit causes immense pain through her body, as she collides with the ground)

Pardel: You reduced their capacity to pierce flesh you simple- minded hollow. You misunderstand. My wings were able to shatter your attack not because of their ability to cut, rather my wing's density and steel-like consistency. I would expect such poor foresight from victims of improper evolution (she extends her wings, shattering Chuushooha's defense and slams her into the ground. She continuously smashes her wings into her, wedging her deeper into rocky surface). Crushing you will be such a joyful process. (Chuushooha looks up, her vision covered by the giant wing infront of her face. Suddenly, the wing moves to the side and a blue cero collides with her body, generating a massive explosion).

Chuushooha: (she crawls from the rubble, covered in blood) That was stronger than I expected...

Pardel: (her wing, acting like a spatula, picks up the bloodies Chuushooha and begins slamming her into the ground repeatedly) Ha ha ha ha!!! You stupid hollow! YOU FILTHY HOLLOW! Degenerates don't deserve to live in this world, OUR WORLD! (she throws her in the air, appears above her, and with a quick and intense movement, swipes her wing into Chuushooha's body catapulting her into the ground. Upon impact, her body creates a shockwave that ripples through ground, shattering the surface).

Chuushooha: ...(she stands up and forms color in front of her. Pardel darts toward her with intense speed and Chuushooha pushes her hands forward and the color creates giant spikes which manage to pierce Pardel's stomach)

Pardel: ...(she looks at the blood and become infuriated) ...I...I...(while gritting her teeth) will eliminate you from existence! DIODARA PUI! (her wings behind to flap back and forth, generating a torrent of energy-rich wind. The wind, laced with pure spiritual energy swirls in a massive vortex around pardel. The vortex becomes larger and more poetent, prompting chuushooha to put distance between them. However, when she tries, she is caught in a deadly whirl-wind, encircling her)

Chuushooha: ... (she tries to escape, but when her hand touches the wind, it begins shredding her skin) This isn't any normal whirl-wind...

Pardel: (she beings walking toward Chuushooha and parts an opening, in the votex, with her wings. She glares at her with malicious intent) I tried being being patient, I even gave you the opportunity to demonstrate some level of skill. However, I am tired of this charade. The weak always perish before the mighty. I am the mighty Pardel, Sexto angel, and I will be your executioner, kneel to the power that is MY PEOPLE!

Chuushooha: ...(she covers her face as Pardel's spiritual pressure becomes overwhelmingly potent, pouring from her body) ...I shouldn't have to deal with this!

Pardel: (her wings begin extend into a massive span and wrap around her body. Before they cover her face, Chuushooha notices her lips moving, but the overwhelming bellows of the wind muffle the words)

Chuushooha: ...what are you doing?! You're as crazy as the shinigami!

Pardel: Embodiment...Seize the sky, Piuma Diaedo! (her skin begins to lose its color as the wings completely cover her body)

Chuushooha: What is going on…..(Pardel, finely wrapped in her wings, ascends into the sky, where the clouds swallow her glowing presence) [PLAY VIDEO]

(As the clouds swallow the wing-wrapped Pardel, they thicken and become as black as coal. Abruptly, the clouds appear to be swirling in a massive rotation and a circular opening develops in the center. The funnel-like opening becomes larger, as it it slowly reveals a figure. Wind pours from the collection, raining down like a colossal ocean. Suddenly six sleek, thin wings part the bellowing clouds, and Pardel emerges from her abysmal cocoon)

Pardel: (her hair, white, eyes and skin a pale grey, and her body thinned and emaciated. Her skin is now silhouetted with bone-like armor, which gently lies upon her body. Her wings, massive in their presence, slice through the sky like razor-blades, as she descends upon Chuushooha) …Behold…a God (her voice sounds decayed and withered, echoing with cruel intent. The wind bashes the city buildings, sweeps through the streets, and shatters the ground. Chuushooha stands in awe at the sheer power from Pardel’s embodiment)

Chuushooha: …it looks like I can snap her in half.

Pardel: (speaking from behind Chuushooha) That would be a mistake.

Chuushooha: (she is overwhelmed by Pardel’s speed and begins to turn her head to react, but Pardel simply slams her palm into her back, propelling dozens of feet. Chuushooha’s body blasts through the city, clobbering buildings and structures alike, and landing in a crater of pure debris. She manages to pick herself up after such a powerful attack from such simple means)

Pardel: (she stares at Chuushooha with pure hate) You creatures don’t deserve to live in this world, our world. You will suffer a fate similar to the shinigami.

Chuushooha: Screw you, angel! (she waves her hands, collecting a large bounty of color, but before she can attack, her torso, from her right shoulder to her left hip, is carved out by a wind slice generated by Pardel’s hand gesture) …agh (blood bursts from her wounds into the air, soaking the ground as she falls backwards) …such speed.

Pardel: (she watches her fall backwards and extends her fingers, resulting in a fan, much larger than in bankai, launching toward Chuushooha. The fan slices off her legs before as she falls backwards. Her thighs skid off her legs and her body falls to the ground while her legs remains upright where she once stood). You are accustom to a God’s messenger, but allow me to familiarize you with a direct message from a God. (she begins walking toward the distant Chuushooha, but suddenly appears, continuing to walk, only feet from Chuushooha’s severed legs. I, Pardel, have one of the more developed embodiments of the angels, which is why choosing me as your opponent was a grave mistake. However, in this form, I can no longer be considered an angel. I am the pure expression of God-hood. (she peers down at Chuushooha with her purely grey, delighted eyes) I enjoy watching you suffer, as will I your shinigami companion. (she looks into the distance, with spectacular visual capacity, spotting an idle Nagato)
Azriel: (he glances at Veznesel) I believe her has an unhealthy fixation on you, too.

Veznesel: Yes, it appears that you’re old news, brother.

Azriel: (he walks from his sister toward Ryu) I thought I told you that you should remain dead?

Ryu: THIS IS IT! I WILL CRUSH YOU, HERE AND NOW! You’re weakened, and so am I! We end this NOW!!!!!!!!!

Azriel: (he stares at Ryu and closes his eyes. As he does so, Ryu is struck on the side of the head by Sekhmet’s hand, sending him flying)

Sekhmet: The moment has arrived, my precious followers.

Ryu: (stumbling from the side) What has arrived?

Sekhmet: The climax and complete annihilation of the shinigami race (smiling as her eyes peer toward the sky)

Baello: (her body vanishes, merging with Veznesel)

Leyno: …where did she go?

Makko: …what is that?

Leyno: …?

Makko: IN THE SKY?!

[Above, in four locations, giant gates shatter the sky, opening to reveal four figures]

Sekhmet: My archangels have risen, and they are here to smite you shinigami.

Zalbeseal: Ah, the time has come.

Yashnamiesh: (smiling) Witness, the rebirth of our mighty nation!

Galgalzzi: Looks as if our distraction worked better than we had hoped…(she grins and points behind him)

Veznesel: (gazing at the opening gates, she watches Poiera, Nuvem, Traea, and Farfalla walk from separate gate locations. However, all the captains, lieutenants, seated officers, and substitute shinigami can see an angel as she descends on a portion of the soul society)
[play video]
Poiera: There will be no salvaging your once mighty nation, shinigami. (In unison, each archangel speaks the devastatingly feared words: “Embodiment.” Embodiment…Transcend, Saatus Estrella.

Nuvem: Embodiment… Devour, Sonho Dourada.

Traea: Embodiment…Impose balance, Usoda Guidicar.

Farfalla: Embodiment…Draw blood, Spina Sanguinante

(each archangel’s spiritual pressure explodes with devastating magnitude. The sheer release generates a shift in the atmospheric pressure. The weight of their release begins pulverizing all objects beneath them)

Poiera: (her body becomes purely white with only the outline of a body. She becomes a beacon of light and fires into the sky with massive speed. Far above, a gargantuan explosion is seen ripping the sky in two. The explosion ripples through the higher-end of the atmosphere and cascades in thick levels as it descends. An object, thought to be Poiera begins hurtling from the highest scales of the atmosphere. The object, beautiful and spreading a wondrously bright aura throughout the sky, abruptly halts above the soul society generating a rush of energy, which was acted upon by such powerful inertia. The energy from the entire environment swirls around the figure that has no clear identity. The figure, with only the silhouette of a woman, is fairly transparent, portraying a celestial-like presence as she hovers in the sky. Within her body, five orbs oscillate, each a different hue (Green, Blue, Purple, Gold, and Red).

Nuvem: ( Everything around her turns to dust and flies upward, joining with her body. Sand and energy swirl around her like a mighty ocean. She laughs and her skin turns to dust, revealing her bones, which disintegrate and join with the ocean of glistening, golden sand. The colossal body of sand slams into the ground, burrowing deep. All over, plumes and spires of sand burst from the ground, shattering whatever stands in its way. The sand comes crashing from the surface, reaching for the sky. The spires begin swirling in a peculiar helix design, forming a woman’s body, Nuvem. Her body is sifty, like sand, but slightly hardened to hold a shape. The texture of her body is that of dry, porous stone. She opens her eyes, which reveal churning sand. Inside her body, sand is constantly swirling, rotating, and moving in a catastrophic manner. Floating behind her, are a pair of wing-like structures that are half of a circle, but not completely joined, which are in constant motion, rotating from left to right)

Traea: (her axe, upon release of her embodiment begins swinging back and forth like a pendulum. It stops abruptly and implodes with immense magnitude. The implosion generates a black hole that erupts in size as seconds pass. It swallows Traea and begins swallowing everything around it, distorting the entirety of the area. Everything, buildings, trees, soil, shinigami, the actually fabric of reality is drawn into the massive blackish distortion, which compresses everything it swallows. The suction is so intense, it begins stretching reality. The black hole, now resembling a giant dome, slowly grows in size, appearing as if it is beginning to settle on the ground, merging with it. It begins to stabilize, resulting in five oddly designed and colored seals or circular windows forming on different locations of the implosion. The dome, massive in size, has a powerful jolt of energy that surges throughout it and it appears inactive from the outside. Traea, a purely black figure, walks from within the implosion. Her body, completely devoid light, except her golden hair which is in stark contrast with her plain, black, hollow appearance. No features are visible, only her golden hair, which resembles more of pure spiritual energy, glistening and bellowing from her head).

Farfalla: (as she calls out her embodiment, the entire area becomes infested with blackish green clouds which suddenly burst with hundreds of large, thick thorny vines that rampage the area. The vines slams into building, toppling and crushing all structures. They burrow into the ground and resurface, binding anything in sight, piercing it with large, razor-sharp thorns. The vines wrap around her, forming a ball of vines that begins oozing blood. The blood pours from beneath the thorny vines, turning the vines a dark black, which shades of green throughout. The vines separate, revealing a completely different looking Farfalla. The angel is now a cluster of vines and spikes, which slither as she gazes upon the soul society. Atop her head, a crown made of black thorns, which protrude toward the sky. Her eyes, black as night and empty as deep space, slowly look upon the destruction her embodiment has causes. She smiles, as the vines slither through her body. Green clouds, above her, bellow and thicken, vines descending from within the clouds, like hands from heaven).
over a year ago Armogohma said…
I think I'll join again, too.
Ah back from the dead i see.
Back from the dead indeed.

I guess I must introduce myself again.
(Having had enough of sitting back and watching, Nagaro charges towards Pardel. He takes his lance and spins it while he is charging. As it spins, it begins releasing an electrical charge.)

Pardel: So, you have finally decided to join the fight. It doesn’t matter what you do, shinigami. You will just end up like your ally over here. (She points to Chuushooha.)

Nagaro: I don’t care! (He continues his charge and gets within five feet of Pardel.) Now you’ll feel pain, Angel!

(Nagaro stops spinning his lance and attempts to stab Pardel with it. Pardel swipes her hand at Nagaro but he spins out of the way, having seen what it did to Chuushooha. Once he spins out of the way, Nagaro disappears.)

Pardel: Hmm.....Perhaps your sitting back did give you an advantage. Nevertheless, a small dodging trick like that won’t be very effective against me.

(He reappears behind her) Nagaro: We’ll see about that. Mahi Saseru!

(Nagaro swipes the blade of his lance against Pardel’s back and allows all of the stored up electricity to coarse through her back.)

Nagaro: Mahi Saseru is one of Yari Inzauma’s special abilities. By storing up a vast amount of electricity in the rod its lance, I can paralyze my opponent with a swift strike to the back. This allows the electricity to course through the spinal cord and kill all of the nerves in your spine.....Meaning that no matter what powers you have gained through your embodiment, you can no longer move and take advantage of them.

(Nargaro smiles at this current predicament but his smile soon turns to shock and surprise at seeing Pardel turn around and grabbing his lance.)

Pardel: Did you really think that the effect of a Shikai could do anything against an embodiment. And here I thought that you would be the smarter of the two fighters...After all, you sat back and allowed your ally to take the beating of her life just so that you could come in and wind up trying to save her. However, you have allowed your confidence to cloud your judgment, shinigami, and that will be your undoing.

(Nagaro’s eyes widen even further than they had when Pardel grabbed his lance. The Angel in front of him takes her hand and shoves it directly into his stomach. Rather than piercing his flesh, the blow sends Nagaro hurtling backwards through several buildings. After crashing through about seven or eight very large buildings, Nagaro takes the blade of his lance and digs it into the ground so that he can stop himself. Once he does finally stop, Nagaro looks up at Pardel, who is still standing where she was when she struck him.)

Nagaro: I guess Ryu was wrong when he said that I should watch out for Amaya. The one that I should really watch out for is Pardel.

(She suddenly appears behind Nagaro) Pardel: Those are possibly the most intelligent words to ever come from the mouth of a Renegade. It is too bad that you will not be able to create another thought within a few moments.

(Pardel suddenly forms a hand and sends it into a slicing motion. Nargaro turns around just in time to block it with the rod of his lance, but the fan is able to slice the rod completely in half. Unfortunately, the fan also sends a shockwave at Nagaro that slashes him from the right side of his torso to the left. The wave sends him hurtling through the same buildings that he went through moments ago. This time, however, he isn’t able to stop himself and travels past Chuushooha and through several more buildings. When he finally stops, Nagaro takes a few seconds before trying to get up. When he finally does, he takes a look at the wound that Pardel inflicted upon him as it begins to slightly bleed.)

Nagaro: Wow, that was some strike. If it wasn’t for the magnetic field around my body, that blow would have done some serious damage...Hell, it would have killed me.

(She appears in front of him in a flash) Pardel: Magnetic field or not, you, like all of the shinigami and that hybrid mess lying on the ground back there, are going to die today.
Pardel: (the emaciated Pardel walks floats toward Nagaro as her wings begin losing feathers. The feathers slowly evolve into large fan-blades. Suddenly, dozens of fans are floating beside her) Shinigami don't deserve to journey in this reality; therefore, I will be sure to eliminate them all. (her fans begin rotating, creating dozens of spinning blades that begin generating energy.) Infused with my power, these fans will shred anything in their path. Allow me to demonstrate. (several fans fly forward, grinding against Nagaro's magnetic fields. Suddenly, they shred them, but tons of greenish-blue vines grab them and begin absorbing their nspiritual energy)

Yumichika: What an ugly way to die, even for you, rebel.

Pardel: Another shinigami deployed to my position? How useless. However, even more surprising is your ability to absorb spiritual pressure. (suddenly vines begin wrapping around her legs, but she jumps back and her wings, with extreme precision, sever the vines).

Yumichika: You're the only person I've ever faced quick enough to avoid my vines. Not for too long, though. You sure are a wreched looking angel...

Pardel: (she smiles and ascends. A vortex of wind begins spinning around her and her feathers suddenly begin darting from her wings, bombing Yumichika. They slice through his shikia, wound him severely. He falls to the ground and she flaps her wings, sending a surge of deadly wind at him, throwing him into the distance with tremendous force. She looks down at Chuushooha) I should dispose of this trash now. Diaediara! (wind accumulates from all around pardel and is enriched with energy. It piles above her, and swirls around her body. She thrusts her hand downward and the torrent of wind hurtles to the ground in the shape of a mighty wind-spear)

Chuushooha: (her eyes wide and fear consumes her face as the massive attack is moments from striking her. The impact is devastating, shattering the entire area and creating a massive cascade of wind that topples all structes)

Pardel: (She looks to Nagato and Yumichika) How interesting would it be to torture you two. I believe disecting you, one by one, will be satisfying. (she swings her hand, sending a black of wind which slices off nagato's left hand)

Nagato: (screaming in agony, he grinds his teeth and glares at Pardel)

Pardel: (She smiles and descends) You better adopt a more pleasant expression; otherwise, I am bound to place you in more pain. (she lands on the ground and stares at Nagato. Two fans appear and combine into one giant blade. She raises her hand, the blade floating above her, and flicks her finger. The blade begins spinning, generating tornado-like winds) This will mutiltate that wreched form of yours, shinigami. They won't be able to recognize you ocne they find your remains.
'Nagaro looks in fear at the large spinning blade'

Pardel: I hope you enjoy your last moments of agony, shinigami. Soon, you won't be able to feel anything at all.

Nagaro: The rest of the shinigami will stop you! You angels will never succeed!

Pardel: Foolish shinigami, with the release of the Archangel's Embodiments, Soul Society is as good as ours.

Nagaro: Ryu will stop them! He has to!

Pardel: Defiant till the end. Enjoy the afterlife, shinigami. It will certainly be much less painful than this one.

'Pardel flicks her finger at Nagaro, and the spinning blade flies toward at Nagaro at a stunning speed. Nagaro looks away just as it is about to strike, but when he feels nothing, he looks back over at Pardel. She is looking at a small stain on her shoulder, which slowly grows a head.'

Nagaro: Amaya! You're alive!

Chuushooha: Foolish shinigami, I told you I am not that idiotic girl. Now Angel, do you have any last words before you die?
Pardel: (her face, horrified) Why you loathsome hollow trash! (She unleahses a burst of spiritual pressure and the wind begins swirling around her. The wind is so tremendous it strikes Nagaro, slicing his flesh by mere touch)

Chuushooha: This is my final technique, my grand finale. Unable to defeat you by sheer power, I am combining ingenuity and talent. (suddenly the grey from her body seeps into her skin. The emaciated Pardel cringes and screams with unfathomable anger and desperation. Suddenly the colors explode inward, impaling her body. Blood pours from her chest, legs, arms, neck, and head. She her body goes limp and she falls to her knees. Her wings slam to the ground, like anchors, and she stares at Nagato)

[PLAY VIDEO]
Pardel: ...in my life, all I ever saw was despair. In the beginning, my people were prosperous, healthy, and peace-seeking. Then, the day came, when those who hungered for control and feared the loss of power laid siege on my family, my city, and my people( she begins to sob). Everything I had ever known was removed from this world, left as nothing more than memory. A distant memory of a city that once was…and will forever be ruined. Your people villainized mine, shredding what sacred memories remained of people who desired nothing but solidarity. Even after the massacre (a tear rolls down her cheek, as blood pools on the ground below her) you continued to drag our name through the mud, in hopes of reducing our claims and revitalizing your justification for genocide. It wasn’t long until you completely erased our memory, reducing us to stories of myth.

Negato: (staring into the eyes of a person he once envisioned as a villain) …you didn’t deserve such mistreatment.

Pardel: …understand that our pain has manifested itself into something quite dark and the others will conquer the soul society, annihilating every last trace of the shinigami. Your people will be yet another distant memory, as were we until Sekhmet-sama decided to invade…

Nagato: …interesting. Your grief and loss became something far more painful…

Pardel: (her eyes, illuminated with pain, grief, loss, and anger) I failed my people now, just as I did many centuries ago…revenge was never a belief of mine, but there comes a time when others, despite their convictions, must relinquish to a higher power. My duty was to my people; therefore, I must refrain from personal virtues and command that of the world, my people. My sole duty is to my people…(she looks to the sky and begins reciting words from memory) …selfless duty calls you to sacrifice your own spiritual needs, and do whatever it takes to protect our world…(she looks to Nagato and a giant cero forms in front of her face. Nagato’s eyes wide as the gigantic blue cero erupts from her body, enveloping his already injured self. The blast carries him into the distance, and all that is seen is fire and smoke. Suddenly, her body begins emitting a powerful energy which becomes unstable. She throws her head back, screaming in pain, for just a moment. Her body begins emitting a powerful blue energy that explodes, sending a pillar of energy hurtling into the sky, generating a beautiful display of light. The energy burst from her body in a massive explosion, shattering the ground beneath her. As she stares intot he sky, her wings begin to whither, molting into boney wings that crumble. Her skin becomes paler, thiner and riddled with veins pulsating with the blue energy, that scatters through in a pattern similar to cracking glass. Her body becomes limp and she whispers, with her eyes closed, and full of despair) …forgive me, please…(tears rolls down her face and she lets out a small relieved smile as her body slowly scatters into the atmosphere. In the end, the spectacle sends a massive spike of blue energy upward, filling the sky for all the soul society to witness)
Blaze slowly gets up, he surveys his body and sees that he has taken massive injuries. He notices the hole that was put into him was sealed up. He also sees his zanpakuto have returned to their sealed form He looks around and sees Hinataro healing his wounds by using his zanpakuto.

Blaze: What the hell are you doing here?

Hinataro: I just came to help. You had some pretty bad injuries but I was able to heal most of them. The major ones are taking longer than I expected.

Blaze: (He looks up to see captain Ukitake and Rukia are fighting against Zalbeseal.) How long was I out.

Hinataro: A good while. Can you get to the squad four barracks?

Blaze: Don't need to. Something formed a lot of darkness in the Seretai. My swords absorbed the energy while they were still in Bankai.

Hinataro: But that doesn't mean your combat ready.

Blaze: I just get stronger after every loss. That last ass kicking i just got gave me much more power. I'm stronger than a liutenant now. And my bankai has had the ability to increase my strength by 7x my original power. I was probably fifth seat material when fighting him. Now( He begins to twirl his blades.) Shikai! Arise yin and yang. (They both transgorm into their shikai forms.) Alright, let's see how 3x speed and strength will do. HE flies towards the battle.

Zalbeseal and Ukitake are violently striking eachother. Each suffering equal blows. Suddenly Ukitake caughs up blood.

Ukitake: Thinking to himself "No, not now."

Zalbeseal: "You let your guard down shinigami. Now die for your arrogance." (He swings the blade down but has to back away when multible white lights come at him. He doges them all but one that catches him in the shoulder.) "Oh, your still alive?"

Blaze: "More or less. Hinataro, get Ukitake out of here."

Hinataro: "Gotcha." He grabs ukitake and proceeds to leave. But zalbeseal sees this and shunpos in front of them.

Zalbeseal: "I did not say you could leave." (He swings but his blade is caught by Blaze's zanpakutos.) "You just never seize to pester."

Blaze: He smiles "It's how I am."

Zalbeseal: "Well this time you die." (He shoves blaze of with some diffuculty and then begins to attack. Blaze is able to block every blow and even begins to counter attack. Zalbeseal kicks blaze in the face and then steps back.) "You do seem to have gotten stronger."

Blaze: "Yes, I know this might not be smart on my part but why don't you activate your weapon. I do really want to know what it does." (He looks over at Rukia and winks as a signal for her to prepare an attack with her zanpakuto.) "Well, do I get an answer." (He prepares his guard.)

While Hanatarou and Ukitake were escaping, suddenly an unknown shinigami in gray clothes appeared before them. He had a tattoo of a big "H" on his neck, long, maroon-like hair and seemed amused by the battles above. There was no zanpakutou visible.

Hanatarou: Who... who're you?!

???: Just a stranger, passing by. I'm Athanatos Xenos, nice to meet you. Thought I'd fight once too, while everyone was fighting.

Hanatarou: Wha..?

Athanatos: Don't you need to bring that poor chap over there to some kind of hospital? Oh, and be sure to come back after you're done. I mean, there'll be casualties, I guess.

Hanatarou: S-sure...

*Well, I introduced him. Good enough? Also, Crazione, who're free to battle at the moment?*
over a year ago Tecno said…
OMG! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there are new people too! Now I can get on more and I've got some new ideas and all. Soooooooooooooooo I think I am going to join in with you all (Again) and this time, I'm sticking to it! But I think Crazieone is the only person I have seen that has still been here for about a year now (Wow, a whole year, imagine that). But things came up and I'm in a crazy marching band (Have you ever gotten up at five, go to a school at eight in the morning, stand there for twelve hours, only playing an interment, with an hour break for lunch? My tip to you, don't ever do it.) and my birthday was yesterday, but now I'm ready to get back in. By the way, it's only been ten pages, but a review would be nice as well. Thank You, and I will be joining you soon.

P.S. Thank goodness there was no cussing each other out when I came back this time...

P.S.S. Scratch everything I said in THIS blog in the past, I’m going to change it a little.

-----------Begin Anew---------------

Kevin is in Hueco Mundo, in a town of ash, burnt down to a crisp. Not a soul remains in the wasteland. Kevin just stands there. He’s wearing a black open jacket, a gray tee-shirt, long pants, and a necklace in the shape of a compass rose. Ella, who is also wearing a tee-shirt and pants, but her tee-shirt says “Hit on me and you die,” walks from behind him.

Ella: Why do you always come back here, there’s nothing left, just move on.

Kevin doesn’t even look at her: How? What past do I have, what future could I have had? These questions just keep popping up in my head. How could I just ‘move on’?

Ella sighs and Alex comes by, he is wearing tropical shorts and a flame tee-shirt: Come on guys, what are we going to do now? Just sit here and mope? I don’t think so! Let’s do something fun!

Kevin: Shut up.

Alex: What!?

Ella doesn’t bother to interfere.

Alex: You think just because you’re stronger than me, it simply means that you’re just Mr. Hotshot. It ticks me off on how you just brush off everything I say!

Kevin: Yha, but you are just a child.

Alex: I’m older than you!

Kevin: You don’t act like it.

Alex: Just shut up already, I don’t need you to lecture me. (Ella walks over and picks up two small rocks.)

Kevin: Why? ‘Cause you know I’m right? (Ella throws the rocks at both Kevin and Alex’s heads.)

Kevin and Alex: OW!

Ella: Just shut up, both of you. Kevin is the leader right now and you agreed to it, so shut up already. And Kevin, you need to LEAD, not just mope around and do nothing. We have to do something, alright?

Kevin and Alex: Whatever.

Kevin turns around and looks away from the city: Fine let’s go.

Alex: Where?

Kevin: Anywhere, but we are going to find what was left for us one thousand years ago.
Oh my god, I am so sorry, everyone. I've been so busy lately because I've been moving, and I haven't gotten to posting. I'll start again soon.
Yet again, I apologize for not posting. I'm on vacation. I'll post soon enough, like in a week-ish.
Crazione are you still here? I haven't seen you in a while.
I can't really post responses to myself, now can I?
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Bwhahaha. Oh my. How long has it been guys?
I'm guessing people are starting to bail also? or is it still running?
I think it is, yes. I have been on vacation for a while, and I came back to nothing. Crazione may or may not still be here, and I'm just trying to figure hat out now.
meh
I'm still on but i'm waiting for Crazieone.
Crazione, I know you can't reply to yourself, but there are tons of people waiting for you. If you'd reply, you'd do to them.
No, I can reply to his last post, I'm just not sure whether or not he is still here, on our forum, or he is just busy.
Oh wow, sorry Crazione, I went down the page so fast I didn't see your post. Sorry.
To clarify, armo, there are not "tons" of people waiting for a reply. Rather, I am waiting for someone to actually respond to what has evolved, namely my four archangels unleashing their embodiments. Armo, your post was, well, I'm not sure. It didn't involve my characters; Tecno, he is doing something separate, I think; bleacher was buried by an avalanche, otherwise he vanished from the forum; and finally, onix's response is same-old, same-old. Under these circumstances, it's quite pointless for me to reply. My responses were Pardel's passing and the unleashing of four embodiments. Those posts should have prompted responses, which is what I am waiting for, otherwise I won't post.
Sorry Crazieone, I wasn't buried by an avalanche. I have just been extremely busy. Got my vehicle fixed and have been applying for jobs. That's why I haven't posted. I will try to get something done as soon as possible.
The only reason i'm posting like that is because i want to see what all your characters can do. Which i am rather impressed with them. But you always discredit my post.
Both Tecno and I have introduced new characters to the story, and we are (probably) unaware of the powers and such.
But heck, what does it matter.

Craz, I challenge you.

----------

Athanatos: Soo... Let's see. Shit just got real fucked up in here. I don't really feel like hurting untouchables either... so...
YOU!
*He points at Galgazzi*
You seem bored. So am I!
Come fight me!

Galgazzi: Are you talking to me? Are you sure?!

Athanatos: Hm, yeah. Pretty much. Why? Afraid of the dark tidings the depths of Hades you might face?

Galgazzi: Afraid?! You're really cocky, kid. To talk to me like that. BRING IT ON!
over a year ago Tecno said…
Why did is just get so lively so fast, during the middle of the week too. For a while, I thought I scared everyone off! Anyhow, Crazieone, thank for the little update, but you don't have to be so formal. Anyway, whatever characters are free, I'm up for three fights right now (Kevin, Alex, and Ella) and I'm dying to show you all a new idea that I came up with! Ella's got some new abilities, so does Alex, Kevin's still the same, but I'm adding a little update to him and the others. It's a secret though! So I've got to keep my mouth shut for now, but get into a fight with me, and a few secrets will leak! Anyway, here’s my latest post, it’s a little about Kevin’s past.

------------My Soul--------------

Kevin opens a portal to Soul Society: Shall we go?

Alex: Hell ya!

Ella: You do not have to have Hell in every sentence or phrase you know.

Alex: We come from Hell, so I’ll use Hell as much as I want for as Hell long as I want for…

Kevin punches Alex through the portal: Just shut up…

Ella stares at Kevin: You alright?

Kevin seems to be off somewhere: Huh? Ah, ya, I’m fine, let’s go.

Kevin starts to think of his past while walking through the portal.

---------

Kevin looks about nine or ten years old and is standing by a middle aged man.

Man: Congratulations you have made the army.

Kevin: Thank you General, I hope to be as of much help as possible.

The General has a heart-warming face towards Kevin: Well, I hope that’s true, here, your weapon, (the General hands Kevin a Katana with a silver sheath and a black hilt. Kevin looks at the blade in awe) and your best friend.

Kevin: Friend?

General: Yes I hope you become close to your blade and your inner soul. (Kevin looks at the General with a questionable look.) You’ll understand later.

-------------

Kevin looks about the same age, but his hair is a bit longer, the city around him is on fire, he’s yelling out: General! General, where are you!?

The General, who is fighting something or someone, turns around to see Kevin: Kevin, children are meant to be evacuated! Get out of here NOW!

Kevin: But General!

General: NOW!

Kevin turns a bit and the General yells out: KEVIN!

Kevin turns around and the General is in front of him with a sword though is heart, protecting Kevin: General…….why?

General who’s voice is weak: Kevin………..get………away………. (The General becomes limp and dies.)

Kevin’s eyes widened, an immersive amount of reiatsu comes from him, pinning the killer to the ground. Kevin unsheathes his sword and jabs it down into the killer’s head. Kevin looks at his hands and screams. It was the first time he had ever killed a living thing.

------------

Alex: Chance!

Ella: Alex, no, don’t do that!

Alex tries to kick Kevin in the stomach, but Kevin catches the kick in his hand and punches Alex in the face: Will you just give up on that?

Alex: You zoned out.

Kevin: Like I care, just stop it, alright?

Alex: Whatever.

Ella: We’re here you two, behave yourselfs.

Kevin chuckles, Alex yells: What the heck is that suppose to mean!?

Kevin, Ella, and Alex step into the outskirts of Soul Society, which is in rags.

Ella: What happened here?

Kevin: I feel that presence again.

Alex: Isn’t that, like, the last thing we want, for Kevin to go berserk again.

Ella: About right.

Kevin: Shut up, I haven’t done that in over five hundred years.

Alex: And you sunk Antlantis.

Kevin looks guilty: I couldn’t control myself, what can I say.

Ella: Just do better next time, that’s all.

Kevin: I’m over it now, I’m fine, honest.

Ella looks worried: Fine, just don’t get killed.

Kevin: Alright.

Alex: Got it.

Kevin: So where do we start?

Ella and Alex come to a blank.

Kevin puts his hand on his sword as he senses a presence: You go look, I’ll take the fight.

Alex: Aw, that’s not fair.

Ella grabs Alex by the collar: Time to go. (Both of them disappear.)

Kevin speaks without looking back: So, who are you?

------------

Friend or foe? First one to get there gets to decide!

P.S. Sorry it's so long.
To clarify, Tecno, are these characters contributions to the story-line, currently running, or are you deploying something completely separate?
Onix, I will respond to you, I was joking. Although, I believe the more pressing issue is the four archangels' release. I intended for their release to prompt others to rush toward their location, seeking to protect the soul society's core.
Traea: (she reveals herself from beneath the massive deformation. She slowly walks away from her zanpakuto's product, looking around at the colossal destruction) The time has arrive, shinigami. Escape...is not an option. Survival...is no longer a playable card. Death...is an inevitability.

Shunshui: (suddenly he bursts from the shadows, ready to impale Traea)

Traea: Please, rethink your choice of attack, captain. (she simply swings her hand behind her back and bats his sword from his hands. His palms are bloody, as the sheer force of her blood, tore his sword from his hand. She looks back, staring into Shunsui's bewildered eyes) Understand, captain, I was placed her for a specific purpose. A purpose that you will soon comprehend, too.

Shunsui: (he vanishes, grabbing his sword and facing Traea's cold, black body) You're nothing like you used to be, Angel. I'm quite surprised a woman of your beauty, would choose to deface herself.

Traea: What kind words, captain. However, no less fleeting. (shunshui smiles) Distraction may have been your ally in the past (shunsui's blade becomes bursts from the ground, aiming to impale Traea, but his blade protrudes to the left of her, completely missing her body)

Shunshui: ...huh?

Traea: Do you understand now?

Shunshui: (he retracts his blade and appears above her) Takeoni! (suddenly, he realizes she he is far to her left) ...

Traea: Consider this entire area as one massive grid. A grid composed of space and time. Passing through the grid are all other atoms, composing life. The grid has strict patters for which elements can move, and others, pass freely, maintaing minimal uniformity. The grid now belongs to me and I may decide the outcome.

Shunshui: Irooni...black!

Traea: (silent)

Shunshui: (he views no blood, but recieves a massive attack, himself. Blood gushes from his chest. He falls tot he ground, proping himself up with his blades) ...

Traea: Still don't understand?

Shunshui: (his face lights up in confusion, as she is standing behind him) You're quick...

Traea: Perhaps, but I was behind you the entire time. It enabled me to attack upon announcing the color of choice, captain. All I did was graze your back with my blade and your entire insides exploded from your chest. Quite an impressive zanpakuto you have...

Shunshui: ...which is why Sekhmet placed you in this sector, knowing I would likely remain here.

Traea: I was afraid I would have to explain the entire process in detail, but thankfully, you saved me some time. Your zanpakuto is useless against my embodiment. Usoda Guidicar possesses unique abilities, capable of thwarting your peculiar style of attack.

Shunshui: I see...well then, bankai is in order. (he appears in the distance) BAN...KAI...K....(suddenly shunshui is surrounded by a strange, dense sensation. Everything around his becomes completely distorted and deforms. His spiritual pressure vanishes, but his swords remain in their shikai state. Shunsui looks forward and sees a blurry image of Traea. A black mass ripples through the deformation and strikes Shunsui. Blood explodes from his body, but the bloody floats in the air, like weightless orbs. Reality corrects itself and shunsui falls tot he ground, with only hte open wound from the Irooni game)

What could have happened?

Traea: (she points in the direction of the city and it begins to crumble, and break down at an atomic level. The structures begin following a specifc path, inside a massive-deformation). Shingami...(she looks back at several seated officers) do you understand the severity of the situation? (as she finishes her sentence, reality ripples all around them and all that is seen is the death of the shinigami).