Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1155

over a year ago gokuluigifan333 said…
smile
thanks
smile
Karurosu: so where do I start
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Well, at the moment we're in the middle of something right now, but as soon as its done, you can join in.
thanks
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
big smile
Bleacher, Yashnamiesh isn't my weakest, haha.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Yashnamiesh: (bleeding on the ground) Ha..ha ha ha ha! (her arm, now a shattered shell on the ground begins to collect as she places her wound toward it. The shell, which looks like shattered glass assembles into a new arm. It slowly forms as she clenches her fists testing out the dexterity). How simple minded...

(Sekhmet walks forward).

Sekhmet: Ryu obviously has his eyes on me (she smiles as she walks towards him). Did I ever tell you a secret about me, Ryu?

Ryu: What could that be?

Sekhmet: I was considered among three shinigami to replace Yamamoto if he ever chose to retire.

Ryu: ...no

Yamamoto: (stands in silence) Ryu...it would be wise to surrender.

Ukitake: Ryu, please, do not challenge her. It will only end badly...

Ryu: For her, perhaps.

Yamamoto: No...for you child.

Ryu: How can you support her?

Yamamoto: (his eyes open and his facial expression is displeased) Inconsiderate child!

Sekhmet: Yamamoto-sama, he just does not understand the circumstances facing him. It is meaningless to try and explain. He only responds to violence and bloodshed. Such a brute...(smiles at Ryu)

Ryu: Impossible...you were considered the next captain commander?

Sekhmet: Of course, not before I turned down a captain-level position. Ascertaining a captain-level position just was not in my frame of mind. However, demonstrating true power is within my frame of mind. (touches her hilt)

Ukitake: The infamous fire type zanpakuto that rivals even captain commanders...

Shunsui: My, my...it has been a long time since i've seen her even reach for her blade. The sword that burns those who speaks its name.

Toshiro: I heard myths that when her palace was sieged by hollows, she eliminated two hundred by just releasing her shikai. Is this power true?

Shunsui: I can say this...it's not fiction. I've never witnessed her zanpakuto. The efamed...

Yamamoto: (glances at Shunsui) Cenusa fuoco. That is the name of her zanpakuto. I helped her foster that zanpakuto's development because I knew that someday it would weild fathomless power.

Sekhmet: (looking upon Ryu) You should have taken the advice from the captains.

Ryu: (holds sword toward Sekhmet).

Sekhmet: You know this is considered treason, of the highest caliber. To threaten and draw a sword upon a royal house member is absolutely dispicable. (smiling, she begins to lift her sword) I really don't want to release my sword within my palace ...(suddenly Sekhmet is standing in rocky area pulling her sword from her sheath).

Ryu: (appears, panting).

Sekhmet: Took you long enough, Ryu. The other will be able to watch from within my palace. I will enjoy thrashing you about while your friends watch. I believe, however, that Senna may enjoy watching this more than any other.

Ryu: ..(catching his breathe)Don't speak her name...

Sekhmet: I have seen your zanpakuto and it is also a fire type. Do you think that will do any good in this battle? The only flames capable of controlling mine are Yamamoto-sama, the most powerful shinigami ever. Therefore, you stand no chance. (her blade begins glowing a bright reddish orange, but is slowly becoming blueish) She wants to to destroy you...

Ryu: Who?

Sekhmet: Cenusa...she loathes your existence. She thinks you're unworthy of her presence; therefore hte only possible solution it to obliderate you.

Ryu: ...

Sekhmet: Well, I suggest releasing your bankai and hollow powers. You won't even last a couple minutes without them. Set the air ablaze...(she takes her hand and place against her hilt guard and blade and as she says her zanpakuto's name swips her hand across her blade, toward Ryu). Cenusa Fuoco! (the blade becomes solid fire and as her hand brushes toward on the blade, a torrent of flames roll out like a mighty ocean. They consume the entire area, spreading, and thrashing out. The flames stampede toward Ryu, he vanishes and appears in teh air, but the flames have already beaten him to the sky and curl around him. The raging flames burn his clothing, his flesh, but Sekhmet draws them back). She can be quite hastey, my zanpakuto.

Ryu: (clutching his wounds)...only a minute into battling and you've already managed to injure me.

Sekhmet: Well, that is the nature....(he fires several kido spells at her, which are completely annihilated by the flames. The flames begin to incircle Sekhmet and become one with ehr body). You cannot hope to harm me for the endless flames of cenusa fuoco will protect me. All consuming, all eternal.

Ryu: I will destroy you. You capture Senna, fooled the captains, and lured me in with your deceptive practices.

Sekhmet: (she appears behind Ryu and before he can react) Hado 93: Necrose Lesion (the energy bursts from her finger and strikes him in the back, he flies forward. The energy shredded his clothes around a symbol on his back). As you were saying, Ryu?

ryu: What the hell was that? Is that kido?

Sekhmet: Yes, yes it is. (she lifts her sword and swirls it in the air as flames consume the sky and rain down. The fire spouts from her sword as if an ocean is supplying the flames) I hope you don't mind bathing in the flames.

Ryu: (begins trying to fight Sekhmet, but everytime he tries the flames thwart his efforts. He cannot even get close to her).

Sekhmet: You're wildlyd delusional, Ryu. Do you think that your best option is to pursue me? You have more important things to worry about. (she excudes a massive spiritual pressure, that is mirriored by the flames themselves).

Ryu: Your flames...they have a spiritual pressure even greater than yours...(the pressure is so intense it weighs down upon him).

Sekhmet: I told you, Cenusa Fuoco has a will of her own. She is not known by all for her docile nature. My zanpakuto boasts a spiritual pressure equal to, even surpassing mine. (the flames suddenly consume his leg and burn his flesh, he tries to squash the flames, but they continue to burn)

Ryu: Ahhh......(finally he is able to put out the flames. He tries to get near her, but he cannot even get within 20 feet of her because the flames surround her and burn all around them).

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(In his mind) Ryu: Damn, I can't get close to her. Even in my Vasto Vizard form, I can't get within 20 feet of her. It's just like before! (He hears a voice in his mind) Who's there?

Hollow Ryu: You know that you don't stand a chance. Even my power won't help you beat her.

Ryu: But I can't give up! I vowed to save Senna and that is what I am going to do. I thought that I would be able to learn the name this sword before this happened, but I can't.

Hollow Ryu: Since you won't be able to survive without that power, I will tell you it's name.

Ryu: Why are YOU going to help me? I thought you wanted to control me.

Hollow Ryu: Remember, without you alive I can't take control of you. So I have to keep you alive.

Ryu: Alright then, what is it's name.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Sekhmet: What's the problem, Ryu? Are you still trying to come up with a plan?

Ryu:......This is what I was waiting for.

Sekhmet: What? Were you really wanting to fight me?

Ryu: Not just that. Like I said before, I did keep some secrets from Kaoru.

Sekhmet: Yes, I know. You never did tell anyone about that sword, or the power of this final form.

Ryu: That's the secret, this is not the final form!

Sekhmet: Hmmmmm? I must say that I am not surprised, but I believe you said that you did not know the name of that new sword.

Ryu: I just learned it.

Sekhmet: You know that it will not help you to beat me. In fact, it is still a guarantee for you to die here.

Ryu: Maybe, but its worth a shot! Shred and Rip, Reverso Gryphon

---------------

Ryu regains his wings in this form, which are made of black Hierro feathers. The helmet has taken the form of a black colored lion's head. The only skin from his face that can be seen is the area below his nose (upper lip, cheeks, mouth, chin, etc.) and his hands. His hair has become a mane that has grown to his shoulders. He loses his Vasto Vizard form's zanpakuto, but retains Kasai Fenikkusu in its shikai form. His arms are wrapped in a skin-tight black Hierro. On top of his wrists are four retractable white lion claws. The hollow hole remains as it did before.

He can use Kasai Fenikkusu's bankai abilities in this form.

Resurrección Attacks

Huelga Gryphon de Uña (Gryphon's Claw Strike): The claws on Ryu's wrists extend out and he uses them to slash at his opponents. The claws are infused with Ryu's reiatsu. Small black whirlwinds form around each claw

Grifo de Eruptivo Cero (Gryphon's Eruptive Cero) It is a Gran Rey Cero that is combined with the fire of Kasai Fenikkusu. The attack starts when Kasai Fenikkusu's blade becomes pure flame. Ryu then places the hilt under his left wrist and forms a Cero sphere. When he fires his Cero, the beam will drag along Kasai Fenikkusu and take the powerful flames it gathers with it. Upon impact, the flames will engulf the enemy, while the Cero attempts to burst through their core.)

Restos de la Última Grifo (Last Blow of the Gryphon): The attack takes the form of a black tornado circling around Kasai Fenikkusu's blade. Then the blade turns into pure flame and mixes in with the black tornado. Ryu then charges at the opponent and, instead of slashing, impales the opponent. This is the most powerful move that Ryu can use.

---------------

Sekhmet: So this is your final form. It is impressive, but I do not believe it will be enough to defeat me.

Ryu: We will have to wait and see. But I have only one question to ask before I try to annihilate you.

Sekhmet: What is it?

Ryu: Why did you focus on me?
smile
Character update

Name:Karurosu
Height:4'11"
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Black
Personility: he is playful, he if he wants to can do everything fast, has a bankai, and in secret is a vizard
Abilities: a master in hand-to-hand combat ,as fast as soifon in bankai, can become a vasto lorde if he takes enough damage in vizard form, can control vasto lorde having using it when he was younger, can remove the mask if needed to in vaste lorde form to become a vasto arrancar Shikai:Sumizomeaisu: dark ice
Is made of black ice ,can’t melt, can’t shatter
Release command: hyouketsu “freeze”

Sumizomeaisubakuha- dark ice blast is an attack that sends a wave of dark energy stunning the opponent and then sending black ice crystals stabbing the opponent

Sumizomeaisusuishou- dark ice cryrstal attacks the opponent the same way senbuzakura shikia does

Sumizomeaisuseishounami- dark ice energy wave the strongest shikia attack that if used wont let you use bankai for 12 hrs it sends an energy blast of darkness with ice particle inside freezing the opponent and poisoning them thanks to the dark energy shorter killing them

Sumizomeaisumira-shashou- dark ice mirror image is a defensive technique that makes clones of the user and can shatter any time if the user wants it to and become Sumizomeaisusuishou

Sumizomeaisushougekinami- dark ice shockwave this attack is a crowd clearer, it sends black ice blades around the user sending the opponents flying

Bankai:Sumizomeaisuburiza-do: dark ice blizzard
Is made of black ice, can’t melt, can’t shatter, increases speed, can use shikai attacks

Sumizomeaisushinsei-dark ice nova is an explosion of pure dark energy stunning the opponents nerve cells

Sumizomeaisukontanbakudan- dark ice soul bomb this is like sumizomeaisuseishounami exept in a sphere shape and spreads in a 5 mile radius does not let you use bankai for 3 days if used

Gisei-Sumizomeaisuraishuu- sacrifice dark ice attack , kills anybody the user thinks of but kills the user too hence the name

Sumizomeaisushouheki- dark ice barrier the first defense technique in bankai guards any side user thinks of

Sumizomeaisuhitodebure-ka- dark ice crowd breaker this attack sends a wave of dark energy around the user blasting the opponent(s) covers all sides up,down,left,right,diagonal sides,under second defense technique

Sumizomeaisusuishousuto-mu- dark ice crystal storm attacks by sending giant crystals of ice in a circle trapping you then a blizzard of dark ice occurs inside doing heavy damage

Hollow mask power and speed increase: 20x

Is the strongest ice type*

You evolves your sword again? Dude, so lame.
Evolution won't help you manage my characters.

Sekhmet: I'm sensing a theme, Ryu. Everytime you feel threatened you find a way to evolve your skills. It's quite impressive, but ultimately you'll find yourself weaker than before. It's one thing to learn from your mistakes, but to completely give in to new powers will only corrupt your resolve and ultimately weaken your zanpakuto. You know the more you embrace the hollow the more he drives your zanpakuto into a submissive condition.

Ryu: What?

Sekhmet: Silly boy. I'm going to crush your spirit and shatter your body while your friends watch and weep (she smiles and the flames of her zanpakuto flare up creating a vortex around the area). You cannot go very far.

Ryu: My hierro will protect me! (he leaps toward her, but his flesh begins to blacken and burn away as he nears the flames). Damn...how?

Sekhmet: What? You think that because you gained a tougher hide that somehow guarentees your safety? There is nothing absolute about your new skills, it's only a failed fascade.

Ryu: This skin...is the ultimate skin. It's tougher than any...

Sekhmet: Than any blade? I'm afraid you're mistaken. My blade will slide through you like a fragile leaf. I cannot wait to watch you suffer and die. As the leaves fall slowly from the tree, so will your life essence slowly leave your body. I'll savor every moment.

Ryu: ...bitch! I have a theory...(he lunges at the flames and uses his clawes, infused with his reitasu, to claw his way through the flames). This will disrupt your flames! (he swipes the flames, but they the overwhelming power of them swallow his reitasu and he flees, buit not before the flames lasserate his arms). Damn...

Sekhmet: I warned you. My zanpakuto and I may share a consciousness, but we both possess our own unique spiritual pressures. Hers can be, at times, greater than my own. It's enough to shatter any theory you have. (suddenly she lifts her sword and like a whip commands the flames to pursue Ryu. He begins speeding away, but realizes the wall of flames surrounds them, trapping him. He dodges the flames, but they the ententions gain momentum and strike him in the back. (he turns and fires his cero which disrupts the flames).

Sekhmet: Ah, what a beautiful cero. Hollows love firing those things everywhere. Too bad it couldn't help them against my shikai when they stormed my palace. (he fires his cero and it rips through the flames, but suddenly, she stops it with her hand) Well, that was pretty potent (she looks at her hand, which is singed). I'm surprised. You have become very strong.

Ryu: (exhausted from avoiding the flames). ..don't underestimate me.

Sekhmet: Absolutely not, Ryu. That'd be foolish on my behalf. However, I already know where we stand. (she appears behind him and her sword clashes with his, he tries to stab her with his claws, but flames consume his hand). Do you desire close combat?

Ryu: (he vanishes and then suddenly appears behind her and slams his fist into her back and she flies forward and into her own flames). ...burn..

Sekhmet: (suddenly the flames part and she is calmly walking out) Nice punch, Ryu. (suddenly she punches him in the face, throwing him backward, he swings his claws and cuts her arm. She looks at the blood and scowls). Why you insignificant pest...

Ryu: (stands up) I injured you...ha! (he rushes at her, but she looks up at him and her face has changed)

Sekhmet: Vile, creature!!! I thought you'd be a wonderful addition to my royal court, but you're so filthy and hollow-like now. You creatures need to be whiped from existence! I don't much care if you're apart of my royal court. you're abilities are not that wonderful.

Ryu: You wanted me as a royal court member?!?!

Sekhmet: Suprise, huh? (suddenly her spirital pressure erupts causing the entire area to become heavy. Ryu begins to slouch from the pressure. she raises her sword and flames gush from her blade and encircle her. Suddenly a cascade of flames stampede toward Ryu picking him up in the massive force. He escapes, but is severely burned. She appears beside him and their swords clash with a gigantic shockwave). I will watch you burn!!!!

Ryu: Bitch, i'll watch you burn!

Sekhmet: Try peasant! (first burst from her blade into his face, he cluthes his eyes and she takes her sword and slams it through his chest) Miserable degenerate! (she notices his hand is against her and a cero bursts out throwing her into her fire wall, she lifts herself up and realizes she is bleeding). That cero...(she looks up and is angered even further)

Ryu: Hah...I knew i could draw you in...

Sekhmet: (her eyes widen and her spiritual energy explodes causes all the flames to waver) ...I....will...demolish you! CENUSA FUOCO....ococecho!!! (flames slither across the ground and burst up in pillars around Ryu and close in quickly consuming him within the flames)

Ryu: (the flames dissipate around Ryu and swirl around Sekhmet. He lays there bloody and scorched) ...(he slowly picks himself up to Sekhmet's suprise)

Sekhmet: You won't quit, will you?

Ryu: ...(he can barely stand) Never, bitch.
(Having to use Kasai Fenikkusu as a crutch) Ryu: I'll never give up Sekhmet! I made a promise that I would never let anything happen to Senna. I know that I was unable to keep that promise, so I decided to do whatever it took to try and rectify that inability.

Sekhmet: So you decided to sell your soul for love? How pathetic. You had all of the natural ability to become a member of the royal court, but you tainted yourself with that hollow of yours.

Ryu: I would never join you, Sekhmet. I would rather die than do something like that.

Sekhmet: Why would you rather die than join me? You would be cared for, respected, and you would be with Senna. Isn't that what you always wanted?

Ryu: I was gaining that before you interfered in my life! I was happy for the first time since the day that I thought I had killed Senna.....You also say that I would be with Senna. That is not true.

Sekhmet: How?

Ryu: The Senna that I loved, no love, is not the same person that you have twisted to your will. And the only way that you were able to do that was have Wiseman enter her mind and twist everything that I said.

Sekhmet: You are still pathetic Ryu. The whole time that you have been talking, you could have tried to attack and did not. You have the power of a warrior, but not the mindset. You are too compassionate. That is why you lost Senna, you are soft.

(Angered) Ryu: I am not soft, I am not WEAK! I have spent every moment of my life getting stronger. I have fought against insurmountable odds and, though I may not have always won, I still survived. This time I will do more than survive, I will destroy my enemy and I will save Senna. I'll sell my soul to the devil if I have to!

(Ryu is no longer using Kasai Fenikkusu as a crutch, but he is still barely able to stand.)

Ryu: I still have two plans left to save her. No matter what you do to me, I'll keep coming back and I will save her!
crazieone106- if u were talking to me i already had that in mind just forgot to put in the first
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
hideyoshi and Wukong talking to each other with there minds. (Telekenisis?)

Hideyoshi: Ryu....... Damn.......

Wukong: Hideyoshi now. We must reveal ourselves.

Hideyoshi: Ae Wukong now is the time. We have sat in the shadows to long. Wiseman and his ilk must now we are still around.

Wukongs hair begins to grow untill it reaches his waist, fur appears on his chest and arms. A monkey like tail gtows from his lower back. Wukong now resembles a monkey.
Hideyoshi's body becomes covered in fur in a similar style to Wukongs except its blue not golden. He grows a wolf like tail, and his canines extend. His nails grow untill they are claw like. Hideyoshi now looks like a Wolf.

Hideyoshi: We have slept to long.......

Wukong: Now is the time to act.....

Hideyoshi: We sealed him away once we can so again.

Okae so Hideyoshi and Wukong are supposed to be Totem spirits for the animals they look like. Sorta like they keep in check those powers that if left unchecked would destroy the Universe.

Wukong rushes to Ryu's side.

Wukong: Not yet.... One last thing you must learn Ryu.

Ryu: WUKONG!?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?!?

Sekhmet: Enough of this inturruption. (Swings her sword at Wukong)

Wukong: Fool. (Grabs Sekhmets blade) You can no more kill me then a clod of dirt could a mountain. (Throws Sekhmets sword away).

Hideyoshi appears in the courtyard.

Hideyoshi: Yamamoto.... You want Ryu dead? Or at least surrendered correct?

Yamamoto: Correct.

Hidyoshi: Then i propose this. Give Me and my companion time to teach Ryu then if he can beat Sekhmet after that all his transgressions are forgotten, including those of the ones who followed him. If he looses then he will give up all his powers, and any chance he has of saving Senna.

Yamamoto: How long do you require?

Hideyoshi: One month.

Ryu: Hang on a second. I DONT AGREE!!!!

Wukong: Shoosh you idiot. this is your one chance to save every one.

Yamamoto: Very well Hidyoshi. You will get your month.
Goku, no, It wasn't writing to you. I don't even believe my post would have made sense in the context of your post.
Ryu: No, I will not wait another day. I know how to end this. I know how to stop Wiseman. I started this fight so that I could end it today.

Wukong: Ryu, you do not understand. We are.....

Ryu: You are guardians of balance. I knew that already. I may not be as well trained in the art of sensing reiatsu as others, but I can tell the difference between a shinigami and something else. I knew it from the moment I saw you.

Hideyoshi: How did you know for sure?

Ryu: When I was fighting Jin, I sensed a strange reiatsu. It wasn't a shinigami or a hollow, it was something totally different. The strange thing was, I could sense that same reiatsu around myself, but only trace amounts. And you guys were the only people that I had physical contact with that day, other than Jin. That is what made me sure of the fact that you were not shinigami.

Wukong: Then why won't you let us help you? You do know that you can't beat them by yourself, don't you?!

Ryu: Of course I know that, but I promised myself something.....I promised that if I could access the final form of my hollowfication I would not try to learn anything else. No more upgrades, no more evolutions. I feel that every time I try to better myself, I become less of who I was before.....Trust me, you guys. I can beat them and.....I don't think that I need my hollow powers to beat Sekhmet.

(She reappears) Sekhmet: You are a fool, Ryu. You should have taken the chance to run while you had it!

(Sekhmet sends a giant wave of flame against Ryu, who has exited his Resurrección form, Vasto Vizard form, and is now in his normal form with his shikai drawn. As the flames surround Ryu, he spins his sword as if it was fan. Amazingly the flames begin to die down.)

(He grins) Ryu: I finally understand your power, Sekhmet. You may have a large abundance of reiatsu but what has won the majority of this fight with me is fear. I have been afraid of you just because you are strong. That is the true power of your sword.....it uses the fear of its opponent to feed its flame. If I am not afraid, you will have no fuel for your fire.

(Ryu is able to now shunpo over to her. He prepares a strike but Sekhmet blocks it easily. Ryu shunpos again, but this time he appears behind her and slashes her arm slightly.)

Sekhmet: How were you able to do that?

Ryu: I am not afraid of you anymore. I just said that I figured out your power. Granted you have an enormous power yourself but.....(He shunpos directly in front of her).....you rely to much on your sword and your illusions. And now, I will end this fight with you!
I want to clarify one thing before you post again, Crazieone. When I said fear was her power, I meant that it was one of Sekhmet's natural abilities because of her high reiatsu. I did not mean that it was her swords power. If I did that please let me know so that I can fix it.
Sekhmet: (looks disturbed) I'm growing quite tired of these interuptions, especially from weak children. (her immense spiritual pressure lands Wukong and Hideyoshi on the their knees).

(Back in the palace)

Traea: That's a display of spiritual pressure, I have never felt.

Nuvem: It's more than impressive.

Yamamoto: (his eyes open) I expect nothing less from my students.

Poeira: I believe their are two other spirit patterns there. Those boys are going to wind up dead.

(back to the battle)

Sekhmet: It's one thing (her face looks dark and grim) to interupt a battle, but when you interupt one of this caliber (she looks at them) you're likely to find yourselves burned!! (the flames from her zanpakuto scoop them up and throw him a tremendous distance, burning them until they're unconsious. They land hundreds of feet away. The wall of fire become larger). Fear you say?

Ryu: You bitch, you killed them.

Sekhmet: They're very much alive. I can't kill them with Yamamoto around. He wouldn't be too pleased. However, fear, what a clever anecdote, Ryu. However, you couldn't be more mistaken. I don't need fear as a catalyst for my power or do I desire it. No, whether or not you fear me is not the concern. What weakens you is the fear that you will lose those cloest to you. That is your true fear, which is why you struggle so valiently to save Senna. You lose yourself in your devotion for others. Those who declare it their goal to hoist others upon their shoulders and become the beacon for justice always fall prey to a similar fate. For when you focus more on others than yourself, you lose the part of yourseld that truly makes you strong. You, Ryu, have lost that, which is why you will lose not the battle, but the war.

Ryu: Wait...what have I lost?

Sekhmet: (she glares at him as the flames roar like a pack of lions) The time for words has passed. (With blazing speed she appears beside him) You'll never be strong enough to defeat me, Ryu. You saw to that months ago. (she slams him in the back and the he turns and their swords clash. The flames curl up his sword snapping at his hands like the fangs of a snake. They peel away his flesh. He pulls back, but she continues pursuing him. They continue their acrobatic show for sometime and then suddenly she slides her blade down his sword and almost severs his head. He goes to slash at her, but she slams her sword into his with such force he is thrown back. Flames burst from all around them and encircle them. They close in and shorten the distance between the two. He charges, vanishes several times in an attempt to distract her. However, she read his every move and when he reaapears her blade is protruding from his chest). You're lucky I chose to miss your heart. (The flames have quieted around her blade. She pulls her blade out and takes her hand and places it on his blade). I will demonstrate how weak you are. (His blade begins to crack and she kicks him and his blade backward). That blade cannot handle my concentrated reiatsu, which is why when I pumped it full it began to crack. I guess it can't handle such potent spirit energy. You've corrupt yourself far too much with that hollow garbage. There is no turning back now. You've given the hollow in you enough leverage, so you depend on it. In the process you weakened your relationship with your zanpakuto. Shame, really.

Ryu: ...what?

Sekhmet: Oco...cecho....(the flames burst around Ryu and completely envelop him. She appears before him and separates the flames around his face, while they burn his body. She looks in his eyes as the flames burn his flesh). You could have been something so great, but look at you now. You're nothing but filthy hybrid trash. (his sword smashes through the flames, but she shatters it by slamming her sword on his blade). That blade is weak because of you. Senna left your side because you stifled her and because you were becoming something too wicked for her eyes. She's disgusted by you, Ryu. Absolutely disgusted. So am I, however. Ococecho ecocho (she swirls her sword and the heavy magma flames pour from her blade they swirld with the path of the blade. Then, suddenly, with a force so massive it lights up the whole sky, they blast forward with like a gargantuan tempest. They carry away Ryu, and burn his body beyond comprehension. He lands on the ground as the flames calm. Barely holding on to his life, he lays unconscious, sword broken, spirit shattered).

Sekhmet: (she begins to sheath her sword; The Sheath swallowing her flames as she slowly places her sword further inward. The entire area is comletely demolished and scarred by the flames that raged from her zanpakuto. The sky is full of black smoke as it begins to rain). How fitting for your departure, Ryu. The last rain fall before you realize your life has been scarred in more ways the one. She vanishes into the distance, appearing in her palace). I have completed what Ryu had begun.

Veznesel: What remains of him? I sense only a faint sign of his existence.

Azriel: He's barely alive.

Zalbeseal: You do mean barely, too.

Yamamoto: Unohana...send your team to treat him immediately. Once he can been treated lock him up in The Nest of Maggots. He can rot there for his crimes against the soul society.

Unohana: Yes, sir.

(beside Ryu's body, her medical team examine him and prepare to transport him).

Examiner: His body is burned so badly...I'm not sure if we can save him.

Isane: This will likely leave terrible scarring, too. Poor boy...these scars will forever remind him of this battle. Not only will the memory of the defeat linger, but the loss of his past self. (they vanish with ryu).

(back at the palace).

Farfalla: (looking at Sekhmet) Will he survive?

Sekhmet: Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I don't care. He's of no concern to me.

Traea: I'm surprised you're being so calm. I would imagine you'd prefer him dead.

Sekhmet: No, it's not that important. I enjoyed torturing him more than anything. It was savory, like a fine dish prepared by the greatest chefs.

Galgalzzi: What an adequate metaphor, Sekhmet-sama.

over a year ago onix11 said…
Blaze searches for Kaoru

Blaze: KAORU!!!! Were are you.

Kaoru: I'm here

Blaze shunpos towrads her and grabs her neck

Blaze: Why did you betray us, that bitch treats you like a puppet, I thought we were Friends?

Azriel: You thought wrong( He kicks blaze down) You made one of our younger students lose there shinigami powers, but i'm something different.

Blaze: That's enough. There's is no reason to continue fighting. Ryu is beat because he was not ready, I am not ready to kill you. Yet. but until that time, i leave. Kaoru, remember what you have done.

He walks away heading into the unknown to train.
Wukong: Fool, fear was not her power. Ryu he should have come with us.

Hideyoshi: Ae I know Wukong. But there isnt anything that we can do now. The fool lost. Now we must find another to take his place.

Wukong: I didnt like Sekhmet calling us children.... Maybe its time we fight Hideyoshi...

Hideyoshi: First we must regain all of our power.... To do that we must go speak with the King.

Wukong: Yes..

Hidyoshi and Wukong dissapear from the Soul Society. There bodys slowly evaporate.
(Ryu awakens in the Squad 4 barracks 5 days later. He finds himself chained to a bed.)

(In his mind) Ryu: Why? Why did I lose to her?! She said that I lost something. But what is it?

Unohana: I see that you are awake now. Are you in any pain?

(Ryu looks down and sees the scars left by Sekhmet's attacks. He is somewhat shocked but realizes that it was inevitable for him to be in this condition.)

Ryu: The wounds will heal, Captain, but I don't know if my spirit will.

Unohana: Captain-Commander Yamamoto has ordered me to send you to the Nest of Maggots once you have recovered.....When you said that your spirit may not heal, what did you mean by that?

Ryu: After thinking about it for some time, I have come to believe that Sekhmet was right. I learned how to control my hollow power, but I let my sword get weak in the process. My desire to save Senna gave me an excuse to neglect my sword. Now, I don't think that I will ever be able to save her.....because of my stupidity!

Unohana: So you are going to give up and surrender to your fate as a prisoner?

Ryu: I don't know. Maybe some time alone will give me some insight, but I still have some doubt. Will I be allowed my sword in the Nest of Maggots?

Unohana: No, you will not. It is strictly forbidden for a prisoner to have his zanpakuto with him in the Nest of Maggots.

Ryu: Will it be destroyed?

Unohana: No, it will be kept in an armory inside of the prison.

(They are suddenly interrupted by Captains Kyoraku and Ukitake.)

Ukitake: Well how is he? Is he ready?

(Before Unohana can say anything, Ryu speaks up.)

Ryu: I am ready. Though I am still puzzled as to why Yamamoto is not going to execute me.

Kyoraku: He had considered it, but he believes that you can be rehabilitated.

Ryu: I guess he doesn't know just how stubborn I am. (He laughs)

Ukitake: We must go now. They will not leave the entrance open for long.

(Ukitake, Kyoraku, and Unohana take Ryu to the Nest of Maggots. Upon entering the prison, Ryu is left amongst the other inmates.)

Ryu: So I don't get a cell. I guess that is reserved only for the dangerous prisoners.

Kyoraku: Don't get cocky, kid. Some of the guys down here are a little tougher than they appear.

Unohana: We must leave you now, Ryu. I honestly hope that everything works out alright.

Ryu: Thank you, Captains. The three of you were very kind to me, not many people have.

Ukitake: Goodbye, Ryu. (All three Captains shunpos away)

Prisoner: Look everyone, fresh meat.

(Suddenly a hoard of prisoners storm Ryu.)

Ryu: Damn, they weren't kidding!

(Five prisoners attempt to grab him, but Ryu is able to dispatch them with some quick hand-to-hand techniques. Another group attempts to rush him, but Ryu shunpos behind them and takes them out as well.)

Ryu: If anyone else wants to end up like these guys or worse, then come at me! But if you don't, then stay the hell away from me!

(All of the prisoners begin to back off and return to what they were doing before. Ryu finds a spot in the rafters of the prison and meditates about what has happened.....and what he is going to do later.)
Azriel: (looks out of one of the tower balaconies) Do you since it, Sekhmet-sama?

Sekhmet: If you speak of the overwhelming negative mass that looms above the soul society, than yes. It's particulary strong today, Azriel.

Azriel: We both know what it may be...

Sekhmet: No, there is no mistaking it.

Veznesel: (she swoops in and swirls like milky black clouds) This sensation is becoming disturbing, don't you think?

Azriel: We were just discussing the matter, actually. Sekhmet-sama recognizes the pattern.

Veznesel: As she should. No one mistakes the scent of their own blood.

Sekhmet: All we can do now is wait while the dark clouds tumble inward. Those stupid captains don't even recognize what is happening, which is all the more amusing. Whenever anyone becomes a captain they lose all common sense. A higher sense is often suffocated by the monotonous routines and regiments.

Azriel: It's so very close. I am surprised that they are unaware of this sensation (emotionless he looks in the distance).

Veznesel: Oh, I am sure some captains realize their is a presence looming. And I assume it is quite bothersome, but they are unable to pinpoint why and where.

Sekhmet: Let's go, we have something to complete (they vanish from the tower as dark clouds descend upon the soul society's blue sky).
(Ryu is deep in his meditation. He is trying to communicate with Kasai Fenikkusu, but is meeting with little success.)

(In his mind) Ryu: Why can't I communicate with him. Is it because he is not in front of me, or is it because I have lost my connection with him?

Hollow Ryu: I could help you to communicate with him. I might be your only chance.

Ryu: No! I will not subject myself to your help anymore.

Hollow Ryu: If you had used my power, you would not have been beaten. You are a fool.

Ryu: You're right, I am a fool. I am a fool for believing that you would help me become stronger. Though my power grew, I lost myself. Now leave me be!

Hollow Ryu: Very well, I will leave to your failure. (He disappears)

Ryu: Now maybe I can try to communicate with Kasai Fenikkusu.

(Ryu enters his deep meditation again. This time, he is able to enter his Zanpakuto's inner world.)

Ryu: Kasai Fenikkusu, can you hear me?! (His voice echoes throughout the world).

(He appears behind Ryu) Kasai Fenikkusu: I can hear you, Ryu. Why have you allowed us to grow apart? Why did you lose faith in me?

Ryu: I guess it was because I lost faith in myself. When Senna was hurt and taken away, I doubted myself and allowed my anger to destroy my logic. My hollow saw the hole I had made and used it.

Kasai Fenikkusu: Losing faith in yourself made you lose faith in me. We are bound together, Ryu. You cannot lose faith!

Ryu: I know that, but I saw the only person that truly cared about me get taken away right in front of me! I know that is not an excuse.....I just did not want to lose everything again.

Kasai Fenikkusu: You were alone for so long. No family, no friends, but you still had me, Ryu. I would have gladly helped you carry the load, but you decided to carry that pain yourself. You let your hollow help you over me.

Ryu: If I had known.....If I had only known that this was going to happen, I would never have accepted its help! I never wanted to be separated from you, Kasai Fenikkusu. The only thing that I can ask you for is your forgiveness. Please...please accept this apology!

Kasai Fenikkusu:.....I accept your apology, Ryu. In doing this, you have restored our bond with each other. Now you must find a way out of this prison so that we can save Senna.

Ryu: I know just the thing to get me out! (He shunpos down in front of the prisons door and erects a barrier between him and the other prisoner.) Sorry guys, but I can't risk you getting out. Now to bust out of here. (He builds up a massive amount of reiatsu) "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." Hado 63, Sōren Sōkatsui!

(The blast from Ryu's hands destroys the door to the underground prison and is able to escape.)
In Hueco Mundo Blaze is seen fighting hundreds of hollos, Gillions, and The acencion of the Gillions.

Blaze: Damn i got myself surrounded, oh well

Moving back and forth he dispatches multiple hollows and just as many Gillons.

Blaze: Level Ten( A beam goes of his realesed long sword and slaughters hundreds of them) I'm getting much stronger and it's been just a few days. I used to have to retreat but now i can slaughter them all.

Continuing his fighting he prepares for the up coming battle.
Omg....please, no more training posts. They're so lame.
over a year ago Blazer11 said…
tongue
A mysterious man comes into town, he moves silently to sekhmets castle. He finds them a sleep and kills them all before they awake.

Oh sorry crazieone if you don't like then who cares.
(Ryu emerges from the Nest of Maggots. He can see that it is early in the morning and notices that there are no guards at the entrance.)

Ryu: Now this is odd. Normally the Squad 2 barracks would be full of guards. But I can't worry about that right now, and I can't go rushing in to Sekhmet's palace like before. All I'll do is get myself killed.....Before I go into battle, there is something that I MUST do. (He shunpos away into the darkness.)

--------------------
7 a.m. that same morning, the Squad 2 Captain's office.

(He knocks at the door and then enters) Ōmaeda: Captain, I have just received reports that the gate to the Nest of Maggots was found open this morning.

Soifon: How is this possible?! There were supposed to be guards stationed at the entrance!

Ōmaeda: There were guards stationed there, Captain, but the breakout occurred during a shift change. That is why no one was there.

Soifon: How many escaped?

Ōmaeda: According to the statements of more than half of the prisoners down there, only one man escaped.

Soifon: Who was it?

Ōmaeda: You're not gonna like it.....The escapee is Ryu Shikiro.

Soifon: Did he retrieve his zanpakuto?!

Ōmaeda: Yes ma'am.

Soifon:.......Put all members of Squad 2 on high alert, then go to the Squad 1 barracks and state that an Emergency Captain's Meeting is being requested by Captain Soifon!

Ōmaeda: Yes, ma'am! (He shunpos away)

Soifon: We will find that monster!

--------------------
7:30 a.m., West Rukon District (Ryu's former home)

Ryu: It certainly has been a long time since I have been here.

???: You there. Why have you come here, shinigami?

Ryu: Who are you?

Shin: I am Shin, leader of this village. Again I ask, why are you here?

Ryu: I was reading some old reports that a young girl drowned here about 13 years ago. I was wondering if I could speak to her relatives.

Shin: Sadly, the girl's father committed suicide after after she died. The mother still lives, but in a state of depression. I could take you to see her, but I am not sure I can trust you. Shinigami have a way of causing trouble in this village.

Ryu: I assure you that I am not here to cause trouble.

Shin: Very well, I will take you to her home. (He takes Ryu to the home of the girl's mother, Niela.)

Shin: I will remain out here. Just try not to startle her.

(Ryu enter the shack and is shocked to see who it is. The mother of the girl that drowned in the well is the same woman that found the girl in well. He stands there for a few moments, in pure shock)

Niela: Please, sit down. Why have you come here, Shinigami?

Ryu: I have come here to ask you something.....Are you the mother of the girl that drowned in the well 13 years ago?

Niela:.....I am. Why do you ask?

Ryu: I had to be sure that I spoke to the right person...Do you remember a small boy that was reportedly next to the well at the time of your daughter's death?

Niela: Yes, I remember him. (Tears form around her eyes) For years, I blamed him for my daughter's death. In fact, I immediately blamed him for my daughter's death and had the men of the village beat him and banish him forever. Many in the village believe that my depression is caused by the loss of my daughter, and in most cases they would be right.

(He looks down) Ryu: I see...

Niela: But they are wrong in my case.

(He immediately looks up) Ryu: What do you mean? Aren't you mad that he killed your daughter?!

Niela: I was at first, but I began to realize that he was an innocent bystander that was caught up in a tragedy. My depression has been caused by the guilt that I have felt for involving that boy with my daughter's death.....And I have always wanted to ask him for his forgiveness. (She begins to sob.)

(In his mind) Ryu: I don't believe it! For years I have blamed myself for her daughter's death and used it as my life's mission to keep Senna from danger, and all she wanted to do was ask me for her forgiveness. (He looks at her and sees her sobbing. He moves over to her and hugs her) It is alright. You do not need to worry anymore.

Niela: What do you mean? Due to the fact that the boy was banished, he will never return and I can never ask for his forgiveness.

Ryu: Niela, I am that boy. For years I have wanted to return to ask for your forgiveness for allowing your daughter to die. I just could not bear to face you. I can assure you that I was not responsible for your daughter's death, but I promise you that I will not allow her killer to roam free any longer.

(In shock) Niela: Please, forgive me for my rash actions on that day. I beg you to!

Ryu: I told you that you don't need to worry about that anymore, Niela. I was never angry with you. In fact, I came here to ask for your forgiveness. If you can say those words, I promise you that I will bring the killer to justice. I promise.

Niela: What is your name, young one?

Ryu: My name is Ryu.

Niela: Though you did not do anything wrong.....I forgive you, Ryu.

(He stands up) Ryu: Now that I have come here and heard what has only been a dream for me, I will fulfill my promise and bring the one responsible for your daughter's death to justice. You no longer have to feel depressed, Niela. I wish you happiness in your life. (He leaves her home)

Shin: What happened in there? I thought I heard her crying.

Ryu: Everything is alright, Shin. You will find that she has been cured of her depression. Now, I must go and thank you for your help.

(With that said, Ryu disappears and begins his journey back into the Seireitei.)

(In his mind) Ryu: For the first time in my life, my conscious feels clear. I no longer feel any guilt in my heart.....Now that I am no longer distracted by my guilt, I feel stronger. Now I can fight and beat Sekhmet!
Back into the soul society Blaze has snuck back in.

Blaze: Lets see, Where would ryu go after he broke out? I guess i'll just start searching. He walks around asking questions and finally ends up in the West Rukon district. Well everything has lead me here. Hope i find him or he finds me.
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
just getting ready^^

Name: Jouryokuju Guren (or just kuju)
Colour hair: black
Hair Style: long (to the neck), look at my profile pic, its the same.
Eye Colour: black

Position: Legendary rouge

his name is a dirivitive of the japanese term "ancient tree". kuju was once recomended to become Captain commander, but he calmly refused. this means he is JUST as old as old man yamamoto, but his visual age stays in its 30's. Kuju is a very lazy and very apathetic character whom knows alot about certain history's of certain races, ranks, people, and other things do to much reading and fighting. people call him the "tree hugger" because of his zampaktou's main power is nature and Gaia. though, much about him is still unknown. most people have forgetten about him in life.

Zanpakuto: GAIA

Name: Djay Densama
Colour hair: white
Hair Style: child hair cut, short
Eye Colour: red

Position: teacher

Djay was known to be a very powerfull shinigami at such a young age, he showed much promise. his acceling skills in kido, close combat, and long range combat caused him to be noticed amongst the academy and he was placed as a teacher of combat. dispite his age, he is incredibly familiar with battle tactics, he is something to be feared on the battle feild.

Zanpakuto: Microphono

Name: Songoku
Colour hair: yellow/brown
Hair Style: long spikey
Eye Colour: gold

Position: Rouge (previouse captain)

Songoke is well known for his mastery in hand to hand combat. he trained with youruichi and soifon many years ago, and surpassed them both, mastering shunko to new lengths and mastering his zampaktou that reflects pure power. he had a thing with soifon a one point (intamite), but he hasn't seen her in a long time. he is seen around rukongai ditricts acting like a poor man, but he is just relaxing.

Zanpakuto: Son-wukong

Name: december
Colour hair: blonde
Hair Style: long
Eye Colour: brown

Position: Wanted criminal

December is a very manipulative chracter and never goes on the offense, unless provoked. he has a long red cloak and a big black top hat. he smiles all the time and thinks of everything as a game. he loves to stick his head were it doesn't belong, witch has gotten him many major criminal records. when he is spotted, people are to warn high level shinigami so he can be killed.

Zanpakuto: Black jack rabbit

laugh
Well, I don't like, actually. However, I dislike most of your lame and unsatisfying posts. All we need is your pathetic attempts to entertain yourself displayed on this forum, rotting it like some exposed fruit. Get some better skills, and please a better character. It's more than lame, it's absolutely moronic.

I like your post, Bleacher. Good break! :) Unlike onix or "blazer's" completely stupid useless additions.
Ohhhhhhhhhh crazione!!! no you didnt.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Hideyoshi and Wukong reappear in the Soul Society. Both appear infused with an odd light. Hidyoshi's hair is now white, and Wukongs silver.

Hideyoshi: Do we have time to train another? Or should we use Ryu again?

Wukong: I say we go for Ryu.... He almost did it last time.

Hideyoshi: Alright.... (Takes a deep breath and seems to be concentrating on something, then his eyes snap open) Found him. Come Wukong.

Wukong and Hideyoshi shunpo off. Eventually stopping in the air above Ryu.

Wukong: RYU!!!!!!!!

Ryu looks up and see's 2 figures. Thinking there Shinigami he starts to flee. But they quickly appear in front of him.

Ryu: I dint want to fight you but i suppose theres nothing else i can do.

Hidyoshi: You could say hi!

Wukong: We are back!

Ryu: Hideyoshi! Wukong!
over a year ago jlazlo said…
i always wanted to post how Ace looks like.

imagine this but a little older, and without glasses. This is how he looks when he is just chill, but as you all know he kinda developed an attitude. XD
i always wanted to post how Ace looks like. 

imagine this but a little older, and without glasses. T
Here is just a little insight on Ace's true self.

Ace walks up a long silvery path, that leads to a palace. As he gets to the giant doors to the palace, the guards scurry to open the doors.

Guard: Sorry, Master, just hold a sec.

Ace: its okay i can do it myself. 'ace pushes the big wooden doors with ease' See you guys later.

The palace grounds have a modern touch to it. In the center hall lays three thrones. The one on the far right and Center are the bigger than the third one on the left, but they're all made of black marble. Ace takes seat on the that third small one. He sits quietly, waiting.

A servant comes in the room.

Ace: umm, do you know where Roo is? It's been long since i saw her. 'looks optimistic'

Servant: Well, master, she is in her room right now, she should be comming out soon though.

They her a laugh from afar.

???: Don't call him, "MASTER", He is just a pathetic little child.

They look in the direction of the voice and see a tall, muscular man. His eyes are serpent green and his hair it spikey, he smile has a evil touch to it. The 6ft tall man has a scar vertical of right eye.

Ace: ah, umm, Maddox.

Maddox: HAH, i thought you were at that pathetic school? 'he takes his seat in the center'

Ace: Even teachers, have their day off. And shouldn't you be trying to get girls but end up failing. 'rolls his eyes'

Maddox: 'turns to him with irritation in his eyes' Child, just because you live here will not make up the fact that you are still adopted. So know YOUR place. Idiotic child. 'sits up straight again'

Ace: 'puts his chin in arm and leans' Maybe if you were actually capable of learning quickly and made them proud they wouldn't have to go and adopt me to make up for you ass.

Maddox: 'Gets up and glares at him he releases a good amount of reatsu' Where and who the hell gave you this attitude?! You think you can talk to me like that? just im not a quick learner like you, that doesn't mean i cant kick your ass.

Maddox grabs Ace by the neck, but Ace doesn't fight back.

Maddox: HAH, thats right, you're all talk. Now leave i don't wanna see your face till dinner. 'He throws him to the wall like how you would throw a rock into the ocean'

Ace smashes against the wall, and the wall gives. Blood drips from his forehead.

Maddox: 'without looking at him' Leave.

Ace gets up slowly and leaves to the hallways. He the guards look at him but don't react, for this isnt the first time Ace has fought with his brother. He takes a turn to a room that has pearls and champagne colored furniture. There is a girl sitting on the couch combing her layered black hair. Her eyes are a tainted green and look as if she is staring in space.

???: Ace, nice of you to come- I hear that you fought with Maddox again.

Ace: 'tearing' Roo! Im so annoyed with him. 'takes seat by her'

Roo: 'touches around to find her placement' Well, our brother is just short tempered.

Ace: I know! but why is it that your blind, yet you are so patient with finding your way? While he complains the first time he can't do something right? 'he laughs'

Roo: 'giggling' I guess its cause he is jealous that he can't be good as you. hehe, well-

Servant: Miss, it is time to take you to your bath.

Roo: 'looks in the direction of the voice' Of course. Sorry Ace i know its only been a few minutes since you got here, but i must go. See you around. 'smiles'

Late at night and in his room he stares outside of his windows.

Ace: Maddox, you're such a jerk I hate you so muc- 'tearing jumps back on his bed' Why can't you just accept me as your equal? Just wait, I'll show you that I'm not weak and that i can be worth something.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blazer11 said…
Well crazieone i'm sorry to disapoint you but me and onix are step brothers. And from what i've seen from your post, they're just a desprate cry for attention and quiet frankly you probably don't have much control in your life because it seems as though you always want to be the victory in every one of your characters battles which is kind shitty on your part. Just let one of your characters loss and i'll change my opinion.
Ryu: What do you want, Wukong, Hideyoshi?

Wukong: We've returned to see if you will accept our help. You won't be able to beat Sekhmet without our knowledge.

Hideyoshi: You need to listen to us, Ryu. If you don't you might wind up dead next time.

Ryu: I know what you guys are going to say. You're going to say that I need to train with you so that I can learn some new technique or new form that will ensure a victory over Sekhmet.....I already told you that I don't want to be a part of your plans.

Hideyoshi: Be reasonable, Ryu. We only want to help you.

Wukong: It's not like we betrayed your trust like Kaoru did.

Ryu: That is where you are wrong. You guys should have just told me who you were instead of trying to pose as my friends. It doesn't matter if I knew who you were, you guys should have just said something.

Wukong: .....We know that. We just weren't sure of how to tell you. We both thought that you would abandon us and that you would continue on and get yourself killed.

Hideyoshi: Neither of us want to see you dead, Ryu. But if you keep on going, you will wind up dead. Regardless of what has happened, we both still consider you a friend.

Ryu: I'm glad that you came forward, but I am still not going to train. I should have ended this war about a week ago. Now that I have nothing left to distract me, I know that I can win with my own skills.

Wukong: It's a miracle, Hideyoshi! Ryu actually has a plan for once.

Ryu: Alright, don't be a smart-ass.

Hideyoshi: What's the plan.

Ryu: It is pretty much the same plan as last time. We go in, you guys take out the small fries, and I go after the big fish ALONE.....I want to fight Sekhmet alone this time without any interruptions. So, are you guys with me?

(In his mind) Wukong: Perhaps I spoke to soon. (He speaks to Ryu) Since we don't want to see you dead, I guess we'll go with you this time.

Hideyoshi: Yeah, we'll go with you. Though I honestly believe that you could use our training, we won't waste anymore time.

Ryu: Good, then lets go!
Blaze Shunpos in front of them

Ryu:( A shocked look on his face) Blaze, where the hell have you been.

Blaze:...

Ryu: Blaze?

With a sudden motion blaze swings his swords at ryu who blocks it just in time.

Ryu: What the hell are you doing.

Blaze:....

Wukong: HE is not himself

Blaze:( HE backs of for a few seconds) Level Ten! ' His blade glows and launches a massive beam at them' I won't let you continue on this rampage.

Ryu: But why.

Blaze: I helped only because of Kaoru. But now as a shinigami, it is my duty to exorsise all hollows. Even Hybrids, so prepare yourself or die.
Ryu: So you don't care that everyone in the Soul Society could be hurt? That is what is going to happen if we don't attack Sekhmet.

Blaze: I only cared about Kaoru. Anything else did not matter to me! Now that she has turned her back on everything, I will do the same by killing you, Ryu.

Ryu: You are a damned fool, Blaze. I've already told you that I am working to save everyone in the Soul Society, including Kaoru.....I don't believe that she is in control of her actions. If you just give me some time I can.....

Blaze: Your time has run out, Ryu! Level Ten!

(The beam once again come at Ryu. He draws his sword but does not move. The beam hits the edge of his sword and splits into two separate directions.)

Ryu: I don't have time for this, Blaze! If I don't get into the Seireitei soon, everything that I have done up to this point will have been in vain!

Blaze: I don't care about that! How did you stop my attack?!

Ryu: I didn't stop your attack, you weakened it yourself. By allowing your emotion of anger to lead you into battle, you are not able to control your attacks. That was something that I had to learn the hard way. (He removes the bandage that was around his left arm and reveals the intense burns caused by Sekhmet's attack.) This is only a taste of what I received. You don't want to have to go through what I did, Blaze. So stop this idiocy now!.

(He gazes at Ryu's burnt arm and starts to calm down) Blaze: .....How can you be sure that you can help Kaoru?

Ryu: I can't be sure. I still don't know for sure if she is being controlled. Regardless of that, if I can take out Sekhmet then everything that she has will crumble. I promise you that I will do everything in my power to help her, Blaze. Just give me one more chance!

(He sheaths his sword) Blaze: Alright, I'll give you another chance. But if it turns out like last time and if Sekhmet doesn't kill you, you can be sure that I will.

Ryu: Trust me, I won't allow myself to lose this time. Sekhmet and Wiseman will pay for everything that they have done! Now let's go.

(They all disappear and enter the Seireitei.)
Ryu, Hideyoshi, Wukong and Blaze all appear in the Seireitei.

Hidyoshi: Ryu! Blaze! Before we go in we need to make it clear Wiseman is our enemy. Also to give you each a gift.

Ryu: Depends on the gift. But yeah I think its fair you 2 get Wiseman. Blaze?

Blaze: ....... Very well.

Wukong: Good. Now you both know that a Shinigami can gain more power by communicating with the spirit of their Zanpakutou right?

Ryu, Blaze: Yes.

Wukong: Good. Now this gift has to do with your Zanpakutou. Simply put the You each will gain the ability to talk with it at will. Similar to Shiro, Hideyoshis wolf. Sound good.

Ryu: Dosnt sound bad.... Okae i accept.

Blaze: Me to.

Hidyoshi: Good. Now touch our hands.

Ryu and Blaze touch Hideyoshi and Wukongs hands. Suddenly They are enveloped in light. After a short time the light dissapates.

Ryu: Wow... I feel whole.

Blaze: I think i can sense something new.

Wukong: Ryu we healed you of all your previous injuries. Although we keept the scars. A reminder, never underestimate your opponent. Especially one like Her.

Hideyoshi: Blaze...... Be strong.

Wukong: Hands in?
Ryu: Before we go our separate ways, I want to make something very clear.

Wukong: What is it?

Ryu: If any of you come across Senna, do not fight her. I'll take care of her after I kill Sekhmet.

Hideyoshi: Why don't you want us to fight Senna?

Ryu: Because it is my duty to fight her and free her from Wiseman's control. Even if you destroy his physical body, I believe that he can still inhabit her mind.

Wukong: I can tell by the way you are speaking that there is another reason. What is it?

Ryu: If any of you were to fight her, she would sustain grave damage and she would dish it out to you all in kind. The three of you would get mad and strike to kill. I cannot allow that to happen. If any of you were to kill her.....I would slaughter you myself!

Blaze: Fine then, we won't fight Senna. But what you said goes for Kaoru as well. Agreed?

Ryu, Wukong, Hideyoshi: Agreed!

Ryu: Let's go! (and they shunpo away)
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
'Ryu, Hideyoshi, Wukong, and Blaze all stop in their tracks as they feel a large spiritual pressure coming their way'

Blaze: What is it?

Ryu: I don't know, but whatever it is, its pretty strong.

'Suddenly, a small man wearing a black bandanna and a ripped up shinigami uniform appears'

???: Excuse me. You boys are shinigami, right?

Ryu: Yeah....

???: Good. My name is Leyno, and I was wondering if you knew where Yamamoto is. I have been gone for a couple hundred years and wasn't sure where to find him now.

Ryu: We're not sure, and besides we can't take you to him.

Leyno: Why?

Ryu: Well, I'm sort of a wanted criminal.

Leyno: Ok, and....?

Ryu: Thats it I guess. I'm just trying to clear my name.

Leyno: And if you do you won't be hunted, right?

Ryu: Yeah...

Leyno: Then I guess I'll help you clear your name. All of the other shinigami I asked started running when they felt my reiatsu.

Hideyoshi: Why?

Leyno: Something about it. I don't know.

Ryu: Ok, well follow us I guess.

'They all disappear'

I know, dumb entrance, but I felt like I was becoming a background character

Karurosu:(appears on a building) well i guess i need to help ryu (shunpos away)
(Karurosu appears in front of Ryu,Wukong,Hideyoshi,Blaze,and Leyno)

Ryu: do we know you

Karurosu: no but i know of your problem Sekhmet and ill help you

Ryu: sorry but you seem weak

Karurosu: really(releases huge amount of rietsu without trying)
so do you think im weak now

Ryu: no but i dont need your help

Karurosu: last chance (Blaze attacks, Karurso dodges) i dont fight comrades or if im a neutral so i wont fight you
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--f­irs­t post about meeting other people so pls post easy
Wukong: Sorry kid.... But this is personale for us. We appreciate your offer, but right now its more important that we do this our selves.

Hideyoshi: Nice speech Wukong, so how do you explain this other guy?

Wukong: ryu wants to keep potential threats close! No offence.

Leyno: None taken?

Ryu: Ah guys can I say something? Listen you can help us, You and Leyno can hold the doors so that no one can get in after we have gone in. Okae?
Karuroso: ok but if you live after that i want to test your fire type zanpakto cause there hasnt been a fire type that can melt my ice type ok Ryu
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
nya, anyone can join, other characters of mine will be introduced later.

kuju was walking through soul society without care, as usual. he had a torn and battered straw hat that seemed to have withered away from time itself. he looked drowsy as he dragged his limp legs everystep, he had not slept in 5 days.

Kuju: what...a drag..

kuju was still a mere shadow in history, only being knwon for having been ASKED to become captain commander all those many years ago, but he refused. after that people whom have recognized him have only shown curiouse faces because of the mystery kuju had as a reputation.

Soon after his little walk, kuju collapsed to his chest, falling on the ground with a large thump. his muscles were numb and his eyes red.

Kuju: (groans) why me?

-any may enter-
???: Maybe you did something wrong? like being weak.

Kuju struggles to look up and sees a young boy around the age of 15.

Kuju: 'surpprised' Do you not know who i am?

Ace: 'Emotionless' Apparently you don't know royalty when you see one.

Kuju: ugggh, can you please help me 'struggles to get on his knees'

Ace: 'his silvery eye glistens a split second' Guards! Pick up this man.

A few shinigami come and pull Kuju up.

Kuju: ugggh im so tired.

Ace: 'turns around and walks away' Bring him to the jail he harassed me.

Kuju: what?? no i- 'guard nudges him'

Guard1: yes, your highness.

Ace: I got him down and weakened him, but its okay to heal him. Just keep him in jail.

Gaurd2: you don't wanna kill him?

Ace: no its okay, i'm being polite today. Take him away.

The guards leave with Kuju

Ace: (toughts) He can mask his reatsu well, and it seems he has much power. Best that i got him out of the way...for now.

Ace walks walks around.
(As they head for Sekhmet's palace, Ryu contemplates everything that has happened.)

(In his mind) Ryu: It is hard to believe all that has happened in the past couple of months. I started school, fought Jin, fought Kaoru (clenches his fist), found Senna and apologized to her, was thrown into an illusion by Sekhmet, fought Zalbeseal, fought Sekhmet, got my ass kicked and thrown in jail, learned some of the truth about my past, and I was able to obtain forgiveness from the mother of that girl. A lot sure has happened.

Wukong: Ryu, are you okay?

(He looks up) Ryu: Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about all that has happened.

Blaze: If you do that, then you're gonna wind up killing your brain. You've been through to much to try and remember all of it.

Hideyoshi: He's got a point. Why would you want to remember it all anyway? Most of your time has been spent getting your ass kicked.

Leyno: Perhaps he feels that by remembering everything that has happened, he can find a weak point in Sekhmet.

Ryu: It's not that. It's just that what I can remember does not leave me alone.

Wukong: What does that mean?

Ryu: It means that my memories will not let me be alone. My memories kept me sane throughout my life. Anything that I could remember became my eternal companion.....I guess I still haven't gotten out of the practice.

Hideyoshi: Instead of wasting your time on that, you should be probing your memories for some sort of advantage that you can have over Sekhmet.

Ryu: I did that before you guys found me. There is only one way for me to defeat Sekhmet. I may not like it, but I don't think that I have any other choice.

------------------------------
The Emergency Captains' Meeting

Yamamoto: Captain Soifon, why have you called for this meeting?

Soifon: Sir, it would appear that Ryu Shikiro has escaped from the Nest of Maggots.

Shunsui: I figured that he should have gotten his own cell.

Ukitake: But he probably would have broken out of it as well.

Yamamoto: SILENCE! How did this happen?

Soifon: He made his escape during a shift change for the guards to the Nest's entrance. He also was able to retrieve his zanpakuto.

Hitsugaya: There is no doubt about who he will go after.

Byakuya: Sekhmet.....

Soifon: We must not allow him to breach her palace again. We should send all available Lieutenants to guard the palace.

Komamura: Ryu would easily blow by the Lieutenants. Sending them there would be like sending pigs to the slaughterhouse.

Byakuya: What should be done then?

Yamamoto: Three Lieutenants will be sent to guard the palace. All other seated officers will round up the shinigami of their respective squads and await further orders.....Everyone is dismissed!

(The three lieutenants that were chose to guard the palace are Rangiku Matsumoto, Marechiyo Ōmaeda, and Shūhei Hisagi.)

-------------------------------

(As Ryu and his newly formed squad of companions rush towards Sekhmet's palace, he stops them all from advancing any further.)

Hideyoshi: Why did you stop us? The palace is still a good ways away.

Wukong: Did you sense something that you don't like?

Ryu: That's just it, I don't sense Sekhmet, Senna, or Wiseman coming from that palace. All I sense are the reiatsus of three Lieutenants.

Blaze: It looks like they're onto us. What do you expect to do now?

Ryu: We are going to wait for them to come to us.
Wow, it's extremely difficult to take such a rant seriously when it's written so poorly. Step-brothers or not, you share the same skill for complete blather and nonsense. However, that analysis of my psychological well-being was quite intriguing. Too bad I cannot get past the poor grammar and structure to consider it relevant. I would adivse you to help your step-brother develop a character with more subtance and value. Perhaps then, my character would be placed in a circumstance to elicit loss. Up until now, it hasn't ever come to that. :) So you may percieve what you wish as "shitty" because thus far, your posts are asbolutely useless, too.
Sorry Onix, but I am inclined to agree with crazieone. If you really are 17 years old, by God you have the worst sentence structuring of anyone I have ever conversed with. Sorry dude, just telling you how it is.
It's cool, I have an A in my english class. It's just that I hurry through all of my post and do not take the time to revise them. And don't be a hipocrit crazeione, I see you make mistakes all the times in your post.
laugh
Oh, believe me, I'm not being a "hipocrit," Onix. I'm simply stating the facts. Also, it's completely fine having mistakes because who would bother revising a forum post too extensively. However, your posts are so deplorable, it's like reading something a fourth grader would have written. I believe if we reduce your age by seven years, it may reflect your writing quality. Oh, and just so we're clear, it's spelled with an "e" at the "e"nd. Haha. Now, this post ends our very much fleeting discussion about your poor skills, in just about everything, and my numerous victories.
Whatever, i don't know why it was a disscusion. It was just you trying to make me look bad. But i don't mind, helpful hints just make you better.