Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1155

over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
(As Ryu begins to stand up, he disappears in a cloud of burning ash.)

Senna: What happened?! When Sekhmet healed him this didn't happen!

Tashigi: This must be one of the after-effects of that blast she used. Damn her to Hell!

Yamamoto: Calm yourselves, there is someone here that can explain everything.

(Still sobbing) Senna: Calm down...how do you expect to calm down Commander?! I grew up with this man, I cared for him deeply, and you want me to calm down!

(A figure steps out from behind Captain Yamamoto. Tashigi and Senna are shocked to see who it is.)

Ryu: You both really do need to calm down.

(She runs over to him, sobbing and hugging him) Senna: How are you alive?! I saw you disintegrate before my eyes.

Tashigi: Yes, how could you survive something like that?

Ryu: It's a new ability that I learned while in the realm of my zanpakuto. It is called Fenikkusu Kaijin Kuron, or Phoenix Ash Clone.

Tashigi: Phoenix Ash Clone, but we never saw you activate that ability. When did you do it?

Ryu: I activated it when I brought Senna over to Captain Yamamoto. I don't need to call out the ability in order to use it; I can activate it whenever I want. But I can only do it once every twelve hours.

Senna: But when you put me down, you shunpoed back over to Sekhmet. You never left the battlefield.

Ryu: It was when I shunpoed away that I activated the technique, Senna. In fact, I shunpoed back to my room, activated the technique, and watched the battle unfold from the roof of the student dorms.

Tashigi: But why use such an ability so soon.

Yamamoto: To see Sekhmet's power.

Ryu: The Captain-Commander is correct. Because of the fact that my clone's spiritual pressure is that which I have transferred into it, Sekhmet thought that she was actually fighting me. While she was doing that, I was scoping out her powers and abilities for future reference.

Tashigi: That was genius.

(Laughing) Ryu: I guess I didn't make teacher for nothing.

(Senna then punches Ryu hard in the stomach.)

Ryu: Ow! What was that for Senna?

Senna: You big idiot, I was so worried that I...I...I didn't...(she faints from exhaustion, Ryu catches her)

Ryu: Perhaps I should take her back to her room so that she can rest.

Tashigi: That would be a good idea.

(Ryu picks her up) Ryu: I'll stay with her and watch over her while she is sleeping. I anything disturbing comes up, please send me a message.

Tashigi: Of course. You dismissed.

Ryu: Goodbye, Tashigi. Goodbye, Captain-Commander Yamamoto. (Ryu shunpos away with Senna.)

Tashigi: That kid never ceases with his surprises.

Yamamoto: Yes, but I believe that his most surprising is yet to come.

over a year ago jlazlo said…
Ace: He didnt even thank me for healing him! or even say good bye -__-'

Tashigi: Haha, well i guess you just too young looking.

Ace turns to Yamamoto: Do i look too young?! (Captain stays quiet) Uhh, you guys are soo mean. (walks to one of the chairs and sits there arms folded)

Tashigi: i guess now thats cleared up we got other fights to finish off.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Amaya gets up after her mdeditation, and lets her long, black hair fall back'

Amaya: Damn that hurt. Well, at least thats over.

'She picks up her zanpakuto, and clutches the back of her head'

Amaya: Crap! This will take some getting used to.

'As she walks back to her room, and she bumps in to Hideyoshi on the way'

Hideyoshi: Hey! Watch where your going!

Amaya: Your the one who knocked in to me! You apologize!

Hideyoshi: Hell no! Its your fault!

Amaya: Its your fault for being here in my way! Why are you here anyway?! You never even fight!

Hideyoshi: Thats not true! I fought with Nuvem before!

Amaya: And then you just cheered for some other battles! You didn't try to get stronger after your loss. Maybe this will help you.

'Amaya suddenly whips out her zanapakuto and slashes at him and he barely has enough time to block'

Hideyoshi: This reiatsu! Its-!

Amaya: It doesn't matter! If you don't fight back, you will die!

'Amaya flips in to the air and points her hand at the ground'

Amaya: Hado 31 Shakkoho!

'The ball of red energy hits the grounds, and causes dust to block all vision'

Hideyoshi: Crap, where is she?

'All of the sudden, her sword appears inches from his neck. He jumps back, and right as he lands Amaya shunpos behind him, and kicks him in to the ground'

Thought I'd start a new fight since you really haven't been in many. Have fun :)

last edited over a year ago
(Ryu takes Senna back to her room and lays her down on her bed. He covers her up, then finds a chair and sits down so that he can watch over her.)

(In his mind) Ryu: I can't believe that I let this happen. I couldn't be strong enough to keep her from harm. Maybe...maybe Sekhmet was right...No, I can't believe that! But the fact that I couldn't protect her still remains.

(Kasai Fenikkusu then appears behind him.)

Kasai Fenikkusu: Why do you believe that it is your job to protect Senna? Why don't you allow her to protect herself.

Ryu: Because I accidentally killed someone a long time ago.

Kasai Fenikkusu: I know. You have already said that you thought you had killed Senna.

Ryu: No, it does not have anything to do with that. It is the reason that I was exiled from Rukongai.

Kasai Fenikkusu: You never have told me what that was about.

Ryu: The only other person here that knows about that is Senna.

(Kasai Fenikkusu perches on a table in the room)

Kasai Fenikkusu: Tell me what happened.

Ryu: Alright. To start off, I was born in Rukongai but my parents died before I turned three. I started to live in the forests soon after but would come into town for food. One day, I was very tired when I came into town, so I decided to sleep by the town's well. While I was asleep, a young girl climbed up to the edge of the well but fell over and down into it. She screamed as much as he could, but not one person heard her. A woman from the village come to get water out of the well a few hours later. When she looked into the well she saw the girls body and then saw me sleeping next to the well. She screamed real loud and all of the men in the village came to see what it was about. I woke up when the woman screamed and tried to go over to her to ask her what had happened. The men arrived and she screamed "This little demon has killed that girl!" They dug the girls body out of the well and tried to revive her, but to no avail. They then grabbed me and beat me up real bad; I even had my left arm slashed a couple of times. They were gonna kill me but Senna begged them to spare my life. They then decided to banish me forever from the village, believing that the forest would kill me anyway.

Kasai Fenikkusu: So why is it that you believe that you have to protect Senna.

Ryu: There are two reasons. 1) Because if I had just woken up in time, I could have saved that girl. And 2) because if Senna had not stopped those men, I would be dead.

Kasai Fenikkusu: So it is guilt and gratitude.

(He looks over at Senna) Ryu: Yes. Everything that I have done has been to protect her, as thanks for saving my life.

(A knock at the door is heard. Senna does not wake up and Ryu goes to see who it is. He is very shocked to see this person.)

???: Hello Ryu, how is Senna?

Ryu: Captain Ukitake, what are you doing here?

Ukitake: I was the person who recommended Senna to the academy. So naturally, I wanted to check to make sure that she is alright.

Ryu: She is resting right now. But, now that I think about it, how did you know my name?

Ukitake: Senna's description of you. When she was applying for entry into the Gotei 13, she came to me to ask I anyone matching your description had joined up or was in the academy.

Ryu: So that's why she came.

Ukitake: Actually, she had just been accepted to the academy when she sensed your spiritual pressure and then shot off to see you.

Ryu: That sounds like her.

Ukitake: Ryu, you need to be careful from now on. I could sense Senna's distress from my home when she thought you were dead. If you were to die like that, I don't know how she would react.

Ryu: I know that, Captain. I just don't know what to do. I want to keep her safe, but I don't want to hurt her while trying to keep her safe.

Ukitake: My advice is for you to tell her how you really feel about her. That might help.

Ryu: Perhaps you're right. Thank you, Captain Ukitake.

Ukitake: You're welcome. Look, she is beginning to wake up. I think that I will leave now. Goodbye, Ryu. (He shunpos away)

(Ryu goes over and sits on the bed next to Senna to see if she needs any help.)

Ryu: Senna, how are you feeling?

Senna: Better. (She sits up) I see you've gotten some rest as well.

Ryu: Yeah. Captain Ukitake came by to see you while you were sleeping. He left just before you woke up.

Senna: Oh, I'll send him a letter later to thank him for his concern.

Ryu: Right now, you just try to get some more rest. I can tell you're still exhausted.

Senna: I guess I could use some more rest. (She leans over to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.) Thank you for looking after me, Ryu. (She then lays back down and goes to sleep.)

Ryu: No problem at all.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Eyes peer from the shadows, watching and listening to Ryu's conversation]

Ryu: (He stands up and looks out the window) I will always try and keep you safe, Senna. Always. You deserve that.

(the eyes continue to watch)

Ryu: I best let her sleep (he walks out of the room).

(The shadows form a silhouette of a person, but all that is seen are green eyes).

???: (The mysterious individual begins to chuckle, as it echoes in an ominous fashion. The person walks over to Senna's bed and places his hand on her head. She remains asleep). How wonderfully peaceful you look and simultanesouly vulnerable (a dark aura begins to surround her body, her breathing becomes shallow and body cold). Enjoy your dreams, girl (he laughs maniachially and the darkness that surrounds her seems to be absorbed by her body).

(Ryu's voice is heard in the background. The mysterious individual fades into the shadows, unknown and undiscovered by Ryu or anyone else).

Ryu: She's still sound asleep, I see (he touches covers her up, but feels she is cold). Stay covered, you're catching cold.

Tashigi: (he enters the room) I just wanted to make sure she is alright.

Ryu: Yes, she is fine. She is just resting.

Tashigi: Well, it is time she awakens. We are having a meeting, and will soon be inducting the new professors. Once the matches cease, of course.

Ryu: I'll wake her, Tashigi-sama. (He light prods at Senna, but no response. He nudges her slighty and still no response). She certainly is a deep sleeper...

(Ace stands in the dooreway).

Tashigi: Yes, it seems so.

Ace: She's been cursed, as it would seem.

Ryu: WHAT?!

Tashigi: HOW?!

Ace: I'm not quite sure, but I am getting a sense she is cursed.

Ryu: Is she going to die? Is it bad? ...SEKHMET! She did this!

Tashigi: That is a heavy accusation!

Ace: It certainly is and you are in no position to accuse such a figure head of the soul society like that. I suggest you bite your tongue and remain silent. I don't sense it is fatal, but I cannot really percieve much.

Tashigi: What do you mean?

Ryu: ... I'm sorry, but she just...(is quieted by a hand gesture)

Ace: Respect, Ryu. However, I cannot sense much if she is cursed. It's pretty unfamiliar to me. Its like the energy is there but not visible...

Tashigi: Are you saying that she is cursed but its as if nothing is there to see, feel, or sense?

Ace: That's exactly what I am saying (he walks up to her). This weak woman put herself in this position, though. I imagine she has made a lot of enemies if she engages in such irrational behavior like she did earlier.

Ryu: ...she's not normally that aggressive.

Ace: well, she was irresponsible and mistjudged her place and the situation. Look now, she is cursed. A rather powerful one, too. If It is so faint and so misleading, I may never be able to learn its origins.

Ryu: I can't sense anything...

Tashigi: Neither can I.

Ace: As to be expected by you, Ryu. You're too caught up in your own head.

Ryu: ...what?

Ace: Nevermind. I must leave, there is nothing we can do. We'll just have to wait it out. I'll ask Captain Unohana to look at it.

Ryu: Thank you...(he looks at her as she remains unresponsive).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

[Inside Senna's mind a battle rages]

Senna: Why is it dark? Why can't I feel anything...

???: This is how I willed it.

Senna: Tenshi!!!

???: Locked away, I am afraid. Your zanpakuto spirit was easily subdued by my barrier. You haven't yet forged a powerful enough bond, it is a terrible matter.

Senna: I LOVE MY ZANPAKUTO! Where is Tenshi!

???: As I said, stored away in your unconscious. It will take him quite sometime to free himself. In the mean time, I suggest we have a discussion.

(Suddenly images appear all over)

Senna: Ryu... Wukong...

???: Your friends they are in trouble.

Senna: How? (suddenly the images portray Ryu and Wukong being attacked. Wukong's arm is cut off, and thrown against a building) WUKONG! What is happening? (Ryu is being attacked. A sword stabs him in the stomache) NO!!!

???: What a terrible sight. It must be difficult to see the ones you care about injured.

Senna: Pleae, stop. Stop them from being harmed...

???: I can't do that, I am unable. Only you can stop their suffering. (images show Ryu being severely beaten by a dark figure. Blood splatters all over the ground, he lays there). Look at this horrible sight. Why not stop it, Senna?

Senna: I don't know how...I don't know anything!

???: No, you're right. You do, however, have a choice.

Senna: What choice?

???: Have you ever noticed that everyone always become entangled in your affairs? People become so entangled they are injured and wind up unconscious. You put those cloest to you in jeopary, especially Ryu. That galant warrior feels a need to protect you, but you can protect yourself, correct? Or can't you?

Senna: Yes...I can. I think...I don't know. I am weak at times. I don't want Ryu to suffer, though. I need him alive.

???: He won't be alive much longer with you goating individuals into fights. Someday he will suffer a fatal wound and die. It appears he may succumb to that fate fairly soon (Ryu lies on the ground, bleeding, and unconscious).

Senna: Save him...please (tears rolls down her face and she falls to her knees. Her breathe can be seen as she talks).

???: Allow me to give you some advice. I am here to help you, after all. I am like your guide, not your protector. You don't nee a guardian, but a guide.

Senna: You're right...Ryu needs to stop or he'll die.

???: I agree...he is nearing death as we speak. You most certainly were the cause of it, too. Just like when he had to nearly kill himself to save you earlier. Shame on you.

Senna: I don't want his protection any longer!!! (her face becomes pale) I am just harming him...I don't want that. I don't want him. I don't need him.

???: Wise assertions, Senna. You don't need someone constantly trying to play you for a weak, helpless girl. After all, you can stand your own, with my help you can. I will help you. If you continue to do this with Ryu, he will die. Can you live with that? Can you live with dead friends and no power? Or would you rather have power?

Senna: He needs me, though. Power?

???: Do you? Or do you rely on him because you're weak? He thinks you're weak, which is why he feels he needs to protect you. His heroics, though, are getting him slaughtered. He's lying in his own blood.

Senna: Ryu...I can't have you hold me back anymore. I can't allow you to get hurt...I can't...I can't....

???: He's dying...

Senna: I can't have you apart of my life!

???: Finally, standing on your own two feet. With my help, you can surpass Ryu. With my help, no one will treat you like a scare, defensless animal. You're not strong, though. You can be...with me at your side.

Senna: I'm not strong.

???: You're not Ryu's little scare sheep. You're a warrior, too. But you're unable to protect yourself without my help.

Senna: I'm not Ryu's sheep. I can't protect myself without you. I do need you. Help me and my zanpakuto grow.

???: Tenshi will need some convincing. He doesn't trust your power, like Ryu. Your power, though, lies in my hands. I am your muse, use me.

Senna: TENSHI! I WILL BE GREAT! HEAR ME! TENSHI!!! I don't need RYU!!!!! (her mind becomes dark, and the figure fades into the darkness. She falls on the ground and becomes pale. She suddenly begins to float in the air, and a pair of hands cradle her).

???: I will help you protect yourself, but in the mean time, allow me to protect you, mind and body.

Senna: (with her eyes closed, she faintly speaks. Frost is produced as she talks) Yes.......I......allow....you......

???: You allow me complete control.

Senna: Complete......control...........(her mind goes black)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Back to reality

Unohana: She is quite cold and her breathing is unhealthily shallow. If this is a curse, which I know it is, it is unbelievably strong. I don't know anyone who could perform such a technique.

Ryu: A hollow?

Unohana: I am not quite sure, Ryu. I doubt a hollow could committ to such power, but it is a possibility.

Ryu: (stares at Senna) Why won't she awaken...

Unohana: Ryu, you must leave. We will do all we can, but I must ask you leave us to our work. We will allow you to visit later.

Ryu: Alright...(he walks out of the room)

Unohana: ...where is she?
(Ryu walks out into the school's courtyard. Thinking deeply and trying to get a handle on the situation.)

Ryu: Why does this keep happening? It seems like every time I have gotten into a fight, Senna always seems to get dragged into it. She showed up against my fight against Kaoru to see me; she was there when Azriel cut me to bits; and she watched is horror as my clone tried to fight Sekhmet. Have I become stronger for nothing! (He falls to his knees.)

(A hand comes out and grabs Ryu by his shoulder. He looks up to see Wukong.)

Wukong: You don't look to good. What happened with Senna?

Ryu: She was cursed, and right from under my nose!

Wukong: Ryu you can't blame yourself for this. You can't always protect--

(Ryu cuts him off) Ryu: But I vowed to! (He then tells Wukong what he told Kasai Fenikkusu.) That's why I have done everything that I have done.

Wukong: So you feel guilty for not being able to save that girl when she died less than three feet from you. And you are grateful to Senna for how she saved you from being beaten to death by those villagers. Damn, its no wonder you have issues.

Ryu: What do ya mean I have issues? You're the one always giving me lip about everything, right?

Wukong: I don't create the kind of issues I'm talking about. First of all, you are clearly in love with Senna. In fact, it sounds like you have been in love with her ever since she saved you, which is actually kind of cute. (he chuckles)...But you still haven't told her how you feel.

Ryu: And.....?

Wukong: And you are trying to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders when no one has even asked you to. You are exhausting yourself and Senna by doing this. Pretty soon you or she will die because of that exploit.

Ryu: It sounds like you should have gotten this teaching position instead of me.

Wukong: That's what I keep telling everyone! (they both laugh at this)

Ryu: However, I would never allow Senna to die because of me. I wouldn't BECAUSE I love her.

Wukong: Did she ever ask you for your protection or did you just start because you didn't believe she was strong enough to protect herself?

Ryu: I know she is strong enough to protect herself. Back when we were training together, she kicked my ass several times without even drawing her sword. I even told her that my reason to get stronger was to protect anyone that I cared about. After all that time, I had assumed that she knew that I meant her.

Wukong: Your problem is you'll open your mouth to trash talk your opponents but you won't to tell your girl how you feel. She was right, you ARE a big idiot. (he starts to really laugh now)

(Seriously) Ryu: Your right. You are absolutely right. When Captain Unohona has finished healing her, I will tell Senna how I feel. Thanks for your help, Wukong.

Wukong: It's alright. It didn't have anything else to do anyway. See ya later.

(Wukong goes off somewhere and Ryu starts to return to Senna's room, against the orders of Unohona of course. But as he approaches Senna's room, he senses somthing eerie.)

Ryu: What is this strange feeling? Is it the curse? No, I couldn't sense it before. If that's the case there is only one explanation. Someone is attacking Senna's heart.

(Ryu rushes into the room but is stopped by the Squad 4 guards.)

Ryu: Let me go! If you don't something a hell of a lot worse is gonna happen!

Unohona: Are you threatening my men, Ryu?

Ryu: No, Captain. But I can sense something strange emanating from Senna. This curse is not attacking her body, its attacking her mind and heart. It is trying to dilute her memories and her feelings.

Unohona: How is it that you can sense such things when I haven't been able to? Do you feel yourself to be above my abilities?

Ryu: I would never think such a thing, Captain Unohona. I am saying this because...I am connected to Senna. And no matter what you say, I KNOW something is wrong that only I can fix.

Unohona: Very, well. I will remain in order to see what you are going to do.

Ryu: It's actually pretty simple. I'm going to join my mind with hers.

Unohana: Have you done this before?

Ryu: A couple of times when we were younger. We mostly did it just for fun.

(To herself) Unohona: It's no wonder he can sense something wrong with her.

Ryu: Now to use the Bakudo of my own creation. Bakudo 87, Kokoro Sanka (Mind Joining).

(With the Bakudo active, Ryu enters Senna's mind and sees what she sees. He is shocked to see her giving in to something evil and tries to intervene.)

Ryu: Senna...Senna why are you doing this?

Senna: Go away! I don't need you anymore. I never want to see you again!

???: It's true she has no desire to be with you.

Ryu: I know that is a lie. Stay out of this you puppetmaster. This matter is between me and Senna.

Senna: No one is controlling me. Not the one giving me power, and certainly not you. I don't need you in my life anymore.

Ryu: Stop it Senna. You have never needed me. I know that.

Senna: But you always are trying to save me. I never asked you to! I don't want to be babied by everyone around me. I can take care of myself!

Ryu: I have had two reasons to protect you Senna. 1) I wanted to show you how grateful I was for you saving my life from those thugs in Rukongai. And 2) because...because...

Senna: Because you don't think that I can protect myself?!

Ryu: No, because I love you.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Azriel: Stupid child, Take your fights more seriously or you're going to die.

Blaze: Like hell, partial release, "Manipulate" Bakudo number 70

Walls close on Azriel but he barley escapes.

Blaze: My zanpakuto gives me the ability to use any kido spell I've seen used and then manipulate the power. I increased the stength of that spell but i guess it wasn't good enough. Realese the barrier Yami.

The barrier around Jin disentagrates.

Jin: IT's over for you.

Jin and Blaze combine kido abilities to strike Azreil.

Jin/Blaze: Hado 33, Take it

The energy erupts and is sent flying towards Azreil, a huge explosion erupts from his standing area.

Blaze: Damn, it didn't get him.

Jin: Then were did he... ah!

Blood erupts from Jins back as he goes to the ground.

Azriel: Time to take your senses away from you

Darkness surrounds Blaze and he can no longer see his enemy.

Thinking, Blaze: Alright need to think, he's taken my senses away from me. But I can still use my kido. I wish Yami would fully wake up then i could use my full shikai, oh well.

Blaze: You won't get a chance to touch me. "Manipulate" Bakudo 9.

Ropes of energy stick into areas around the darkness make it tight enough so that nothing can move around them.

Thinking/ Blaze: Come on touch one of the ropes, come on.

A movement came frome one of the ropes.

Blaze: Gotcha. Capture.

The ropes surround Azreil, capturing him

Azriel: Damn it.

Blaze: Double incantation, Hado 65

Rectangales form around Blazes enemey attached by a rope.

Blaze: "Manipulate", Hado number 73. Now die.

Shock appears in Azreils eyes and he sees the attack as it makes contact. The darkness disappears and Azreil is no where to be found.

Blaze: Did that do it?
over a year ago montoch said…
guys am ECTREEMLY SORRY that i hvnt been online its just that am in amsterdam for the holidays and i really dont have enough time to post on the forum but ill pick off after someone posts
Hey just read the post i put up before and go off that, where in a fight against some crazy dude that can take a hit then fades away and reappers without so much as a scatch.
Returning to Ryu and Senna.

(Senna is shocked at Ryu's revelation.)

Senna: Did you just say that you love me?

Ryu: Is it so hard to believe. You were with me from the beginning. You saved my life from those thugs, you trained with me and kept me grounded while we lived in the forest, you kept me from hurting Kaoru, and you defended me from Sekhmet's attacks. If you had not done any of these things, I would have died right then or I would have allowed the guilt in my heart to kill me. You said that you don't need me to protect you and you are right about that. But I need to protect you, because that is what I vowed to do.

Senna: You vowed to protect me?

???: He is lying to you Senna. He only wants to hold you back, not protect you. He even said it himself that you do not need him to protect you.

Ryu: Shut your mouth, I said this is between me and Senna. Senna I vowed to protect you so that I could make both of us stronger. By protecting you from outside influences, I could give you the time and opportunity to get stronger. Just like you did with me when Sekhmet and Azriel attacked. I want to help you get stronger in order to repay you for everything that you have done for me. And I also want to protect you because that is what a person does when they love someone.

Senna: But you will just hold me back, I need to gain power and I need to release my zapakuto so that we can grow closer. I can't have you in my life anymore.

Ryu: What if I told you that your zanpakuto is already released.

Senna: What?!

???: Damn!

Ryu: This trickster is trying to get you to release something dark, not Tenshi.

Senna: How do YOU know that?!

Ryu: Because Tenshi has been behind me this whole time.

(The released form of Tenshi, a tall angel clothed in a gold and white robe, walks out from behind Ryu.)

Tenshi: Ryu is right Senna. I have been with you this whole time but this dark entity has been trying to block me out. Trust Ryu in what he says, I beg you to.

Senna: Tenshi, I...

???: This is nothing but a cheap trick by Ryu to confuse you. He wants to control you. He doesn't want to help you.

Senna: Really?

Ryu: I would never try to control her!

(Tenshi brings out his shikai form) Tenshi: Only the real Tenshi could do this. Tengoku Hikari (and the attack takes place but quickly dissipates due to Tenshi's control over it.)

Tenshi: This proves that Ryu is telling the truth.

???: The truth does not matter, she is too far gone into the process. There is no changing what has happened.

Senna: I can quit this whenever I please. Tenshi is the only zanpakuto capable of that technique and there is no way that Ryu could ever duplicate it. You have been the one lying this whole time. You promised me power, but you were going to force me to give up everything that I care about.

???: Well it seems that I was unable to convince you. I will leave you be for now. But I will return, that is a promise. (and the dark presence disappears.)

Tenshi: It has left your mind for now. I will return to my realm for now. But before I go, I want to say thank you Senna for believing in us.

Senna: I could never mistrust you Tenshi.

(Tenshi then disappears as well.)

Ryu: I guess we should go back so that we can clear things up with Captain Unohana. She has been waiting for us for quite some time.

Senna: You're right. (as Ryu gets ready to return to his body she stops him) Thank you, Ryu. And I love you too. (Ryu smiles and then disappears.)

(Both have now gone from the realm of their joined minds and return to their bodies. Ryu is the first to wake up)

Ryu: I was able to release the curse.

Unohona: Were you able to find out anything?

Ryu: Only that whoever sent that curse is really interested in having Senna join them.

(Senna begins to wake up.)

Senna: Ryu, are you there?

(He takes her hand) Ryu: I'm here Senna. I need to walk outside with Captain Unohona for a moment and then I will return.

Senna: Alright, I'll be here.

(Ryu, Unohona, and her men walk outside. She sends her men on back to the Squad 4 barracks but remains with Ryu.)

Unohona: What is it that you want to discuss?

Ryu: That curse felt like it was a hollow.

Unohona: Are you sure?

Ryu: I would know that kind of reiatsu anywhere. But it also felt like it was kido based as well. It was very strange.

Unohana: If you are wondering if any tests will be performed on her, I can assure you that will not happen.

Ryu: It's not that. It is something more serious...I believe someone in the academy did this. I don't know who but someone here did it.

Unohona: That is a stretch of an assumption, but I believe that you are correct. You should report this to the Captain-Commander.

Ryu: That would not be the best idea. I am heavily involved in this and would be considered biased. Maybe you should do that, Captain Unohona.

Unohona: I can do that, but I want you to keep a close eye on Senna.

Ryu: I will and thank you once again Captain.

(Unohona goes to tell Yamamoto and Ryu returns to Senna's room.)
Azriel: What's this? Only three attacks?

Blaze: ...What Jin?

Jin: I didn't say anything you moron.

Azriel: The students incompitence never ceases to amaze me. They just don't seem to understand that a person is most vulnerable while leading toward victory.

Jin: (He is suddenly swept up by shadows and thrown beyond the arena, through several buildings)

Blaze: Jin!! (a blade slams through Blaze's stomache). Ugh..(he falls to his knees).

Azriel: I never thought it possible, but you managed to make the mistake of lessons three through five all at one time. I must admit, you have prompted me to choose to teach seven lessions instead of the aforementioned six. Individual are always most vulnerable when ascending to victory because they ultimately lower their defenses and it numbs their senses. When you're not acute and ready for an attack, you could likely die upon your misleading victory.

Blaze: (blood pours from his stomache) I trapped you and stuck you though...how did you survive?

Azriel: I must admit that is quite an impressive ability you possess. How will you use it to heal wounds that deep?

Blaze: (he angrily stares at Azriel. He suddenly conjures up sajo sabaku) Bakudo 63...(the light strands encircle Azriel as he continues to stare at Blaze unaroused).

Azriel: You haven't quite grasp the severity of the situation, have you? (shadows entangle the ropes and begin to darken then, extinguishing their bright light. Azriel absorbs them within his shadows and continues to stare at Blaze). Now, have you grown tired of your useless kido? (suddenly, with intense speed Jin swipes through Azriel. As he does, shadows splash in his face and blind him. Azriel, behind Jin the entire time points his finger) Cepheres (With the vast intensity similar to that of a cero and blazing speed it envelops Jin, smashing him into a crater).

Blaze: I'll use that...

Azriel: Don't bother. You won't be able to. It's not for your kind.

Blaze: Huh? CEPHERES....CEPHERES! C'mon Yuri! Cepheres!

Azriel: (standing beside Blaze) I told you it is impossible. You cannot use that attack and not only because you're weak, but because your kind cannot use it. (Blaze swipes his sword, but it grazes shadows, and seems to adhere to the shadows, like it was stuck in tar).

Blaze: (he pulls on his blade, trying to remove it) SOKATSUI!! (the fire is consumed by the shadows).

Azriel: You must be fairly low on energy, after using such kido spells. (Azriel's sword materializes from his own personal shadow. He takes his sword and slams it into Blaze's arm)

Blaze: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE!

Azriel: Last lesson...(pulls his blade from Blaze's arm)

blaze: (glaring at azriel and trying to get free).

Azriel: (softly saying)...you were deemed a casuality from the very beginning of these lessons. (Blaze's eyes widen, Azriel's shadows form several blades, and run Blaze through in numerous locations. Blaze coughs up blood, and his clothes become drenched with it). (Azriel's main sword disperses and he begins to walk away) Too bad everyone was more concerned with Ryu's female friend. (and he drifts in the wind, leaving Blaze to bleed to death).

Who will save blaze?

??? (while Senna is cradled in the giant hands) Senna do you really want him to pull you back in his trap?

Ryu: No trap? Who is there?!

Senna: SHUT UP RYU!

???: Where is his half sighted love going to get you? Perhaps, you will be the next girl in the well, right Senna? Do you really think he could have slept right by the well and not heard that poor girl cry? You would have heard her. After all, you're a warrior of justice. He is just a degenerate. A degenerate who is trying to drag you down his miserable path.

Senna: You are a liar, Ryu. YOU HEARD YOU! YOU CHOSE NOT TO SAVE HER! You...you...you probably put her down there, didn't you? BASTARD! MISERABLE BASTARD! I won't be dragged into this mess! Not again!

???: Ryu...stop trying to harm her!

Ryu: YOU BASTARD LEAVE HER ALONE!

???: Don't speak about Senna in such a way. I will protect her!

Ryu: What?

Senna: (Senna seems to hear something different) YOU BASTARD I WILL CONTROL HER!) You want to control me?

Ryu: No...Senna, no.. I....[I want you to be weak, otherwise it threatnes my ego]

Senna: I KNEW IT RYU! I KNEW IT! TENSHI!!!

???: Come Tenshi, aid your master.

Tenshi: I will help you! (takes the form of a blade) Let us banish this demon together!

Ryu: That man is the demon, Tenshi. Not me! [You are the demon, Tenshi. Not me!]

Senna: (Grabs her blade and begins twirling it. With immense speed it spins and unleashes a mass of spiritual pressure aimed at Ryu) GET OUT OF MY HEAD, RYU!

Ryu: (He is struck with the spiritual burst and thrown back. The dark matter in her mind grabs him and immobilizes him) Senna...you attacked me...YOU DID THIS YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! [You attacked me with that bastard, Tenshi!]

Senna: (her eyes widen and she strikes him again, injuring him severely) Don't ever insult my zanpakuto!

Tenshi: We have a bond that you can never break, Ryu.

???: What a wonderful sight. I am so glad you are aiding your master, Tenshi. Allow yourselves to grow together. With my assistance you can fullfill your destiny as heroes! That Ryu is trying to sepate you! [he releases Ryu from the shadows, but Ryu seems to be catatonic]

Ryu: What...are you doing to me...(he lunges with his sword at Senna and tries to strike her sword)

???: He is trying to attack you! (the figure materializes and stops Ryu's assault, falling to the ground) Look...he attacks us.

Senna: You saved me and tenshi! (she scowls at Ryu) HOW DARE YOU! He cares for me, but doesn't try and weaken me. He empowers me and gives me encouragement!

Ryu: No! I...[want you to myself! You are nothing without me, he will never give you what I can! Weakling...both you and your zanpakuto]

Senna: (she appears next to Ryu and stabs him with her double eded sword)

Ryu: Senna...[I will destroy you!] (she twists the blade and kicks him)

Senna: Help me and Tenshi grow stronger...I don't know your name?

???: I am...the wiseman. That is all you need refer to me as.

Senna: Wiseman it is. Will you help me? I...I need your help. Ryu is trying to stifle me.

Wiseman: Of course! I am at your disposal. You control me, you use me at your will. Let us become one, Senna.

Senna: Really?! You would sacrfice your existence for me?

Wiseman: Yes, it is my duty to serve those in need of me. (before he joins with Senna he encircles Ryu)

Ryu: Bastard....

Wiseman: (he whispers in Ryu's ear) ...she is all mine and there is nothing you can do about it. I control what goes on in here.

Ryu: See!!!!! DO YOU HEAR THIS!

Senna: (Senna heard [You will not defeat my lovely Senna. She is the mistress of her castle and we will join together to eliminate your as a threat. You will never weaken her again!]) I HEARD EVERYTHING! Come wiseman!

Wiseman: (he smiles at Ryu) But of course, Senna. Shall we join as one?

Senna: Yes..how?

Wiseman: Open yourself to me! Experience true....pooowwwer. (the wiseman drifts into a milky, shadowy subtance and is inhaled by Senna)

Senna: (the subtance enters her nose and skin. Her eyes become dull, mind loses any light, and her sword become dark) I feel the new power! Its amazing! Tenshi...you're becoming stronger.

Tenshi: Yes, this power is revitalizing!

Wiseman: Your appearance is demonstrating your acceptance of the power. As you grow in strength, your appearance will mirror that.

Senna: (her eyes become very dark blue and lose their luster. Her hair appears to become black as she glides her finger across her sword) Your color...I like it.

Wiseman: It mirrors wisdom and experience. The fading light represents your fading weaknesses. Ryu, will not have a hold on you. Do you give him up?

Senna: (she look at Ryu) Ryu...do I give him up?

Ryu: No...[you cannot you are weak!]

Wiseman: He doesn't believe in you, even after all of this.

Senna: I relinquish all ties to you, Ryu. YOU ARE DISMISSED FROM MY HEART, SOUL, AND MIND! (Ryu is consumed by the darkness of her inner mind)

Wiseman: Let's grow together, senna.

Senna: I allow you complete control...help me grow.

Wiseman: Why but of course...(laughs echo through her mind)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Unohana: (she watches and her face changes) Something is wrong. Suddenly Ryu's body is thrown back and sent through the wall. A trail of blood is seen on the ground) Ryu! Isane, help him.

Isane: Yes, of course.

Senna: (she bursts from her sleep, panting heavily) Unohana...

Unohana: You're awake, Senna. Are you feeling well?

Senna: (she looks her in the eyes and her voice seems different) Never bettter...

Unohana: Ryu was just harmed...would you like to see if he's okay?

Senna: No. He is no longer my concern. I must go...(she gets up and walks out)

Unohana: Senna..wait...

Sekhmet: (stands with her royal court outside in the courtyard) Senna, you look quite good.

Senna: (stares at Sekmet and smiles) I feel good.

Sekhmet: There is something different about you? I can't quite put my finger on it?

Senna: Let's just say, I have gained a new perspective.

Sekhmet: I'm surprised Ryu is goating at your side, trying to portray you as some weak damnsel in distress.

Senna: I AM NOT WEAK! and He is no longer my friend, companion or anything. I can see clearly now.

Sekhmet: Congradultions. I hope you never return to his side as some weak girl.

Senna: I will never...

Sekhmet: You're stength is obvious and I would enjoy seeing it once more. May I help nuture your new power as a professor?

Senna: You would want to nurture me?

Sekhmet: Of course. I see promise in you and so does my court.

(azriel walks up behind Sekhmet)

Azriel: You have impressive skills, Senna. Why not allow my master to groom them and enable you for further success.

Senna: You're right. I would enjoy that. I hope lessons begin soon.

Sekhmet: Oh, trust me, they will. It feels like they have already began. In the mean time, comew to my palace and have lunch with my royal court.

senna: Really?

Azriel: How honored you must feel.

Senna: Absolutely. I would love it.

Sekhmet: Yamamoto-sama will be there as well. Come now.

(They shunpo into the distance)

(Isane runs over to him to make sure he is alright. She is soon followed by Unohana.)

Isane: He is unconscious, but he is alright. From all that has happened it is surprising.

Unohona: We should take him back to our barracks so that he can receive proper medical treatment.

Isane: Yes ma'am. (They both take hold of Ryu and shunpo to the Squad 4 barracks.)

4 hours later

(Ryu begins to wake up. He finds both Captain Unohona and Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu sitting next to him.)

Ryu: What in the world happened? I had just gotten ahold of Senna and then...Aaahhhh!!!!! (He begins to feel a sharp pain in his back as he tries to sit up.)

Isane: You shouldn't try to sit up so soon. You actually had one of your vertebrae broken. Fortunately for you, Captain Unohana was able to fix it.

Ryu: Thank you, both of you. You did not have to do anything for me.

Unohana: It was no trouble. What happened when you were in Senna's mind?

Ryu: I found out that that curse was no curse. It was a spirit that referred to itself as Wiseman. It twisted every word that I said to Senna and Tenshi in order to turn them against me. He succeeded.

Isane: What do you mean succeeded?

Ryu: He...he has taken control of her! (slams his fist against the wall) It is because of me. (Tears start to form) She was taken because of me.

Isane: Ryu...

Ryu: I smothered her. I didn't give her enough space to grow on her own. But she was the first person to give a damn about me, how could I not love her...This all happened because of Sekhmet! She caused all of this pain, all of the pain felt by the students in the academy!

Unohana: Stop this. You have no physical proof that she did anything.

Ryu: She admitted to having Azriel fight me, and she even tried to kill me with that cero-like attack of hers. But the Captain-Commander and Ace would not lift a finger against her just because she is royalty!

Unohana: Ryu! You are bordering on treason. Do not think that just because you are injured that I will not turn you in to the authorities.

(Ryu closes his eyes and then opens them back up. His right eye is blue and his left eye is red.)

Ryu: Gyah!!!!!!!!!!! There is something inside of me! It's attacking my soul!

(Isane rushes over to him.)

Isane: What is it? What's wrong?

(Unohana pulls her back.)

Isane: Why did you do that Captain?! He's in pain.

Unohana: There is a separate entity within him causing this. I don't believe it is a hollow, but I do not know for sure.

Isane: Can we help him?

Unohana: No, he must fight this himself.

(Ryu has entered a different realm within his mind. He hears a strange voice all around him.)

???: Do you want the power to save Senna?

Ryu: Yes, but I will not use my anger to get her back!

???: You don't have a choice. With Wiseman's power she will become to powerful for you, even with your new bankai.

Ryu: Then I'll take out Wiseman. I'll just enter her mind once again.

???: You know you can't do that again. You can't even sense her thought patterns anymore. You NEED my help.

Ryu: NO I DON'T!!!

(Ryu is able to fight off the presence and returns to his body.)

(Panting with his eyes closed) Ryu: That...was close. I almost was unable to fight him off. (He opens his eyes and sees a stunned Isane and a still calm Unohana standing before him.) I'm sorry about that.

Unohana: It's alright. I had expected that presence to make a resurgence.

Isane: I can't believe that there is that much raw power locked inside of you. Is all that power what you have been referring to as your anger?

Ryu: Yes, and I have done my best to keep from using it.

Unohona: You need to learn to control it if you are going to try and save Senna, Ryu.

Ryu: I don't know if I can save her, Captain Unohona. I still love her though.

Unohona: Then you must at least try to find a way. I cannot help you in this struggle though.

Ryu: I know that, but I think I know of someone who can. It's someone that I once heard Kuukaku Shiba mention. He resides in the world of the living, but I cannot go there because I am a student.

Isane: But you passed the teacher examination.

Ryu: That's true, but I still haven't been formally introduced as a teacher. I know that you said that you cannot help me Captain Unohana, but please hear out my plan before you say no again.

Unohana: Alright, what is your plan?

Ryu: O.k. The plan is for me to sneak into the world of the living with a shinigami patrol under Captain Ukitake. In order for me to sneak in, I need you to say that I died after being thrown through that wall and was cremated as it was my dying wish.

Isane: So you want us to lie for you.

Unohana: Are you sure that you would be able to get Captain Ukitake to agree with such a plan.

(Stunned) Isane: Captain!

Ryu: Once I tell him everything that has happened, I know that he will help me.

Unohana: I will help you, but only because I KNOW something is wrong with Senna.

Isane: I will go and retrieve Captain Ukitake for you.

Ryu: I thought you were against this.

Isane: I will follow Captain Unohana's judgment. If she thinks that it is right to help you then so do I.

(Isane goes to the Squad 13 barracks and brings Captain Ukitake to Ryu. Ryu then tells him of everything that has happened and of his plan to sneak into the world of the living. Ukitake agrees, saying that he and his two third seats will use the excuse of going on a stroll in the world of the living. They go to the Senkaimon three days later and sneak Ryu into the world of the living.)

Ryu: Thank you, Captain Ukitake. I think I can manage the rest of the journey.

Ukitake: Alright, just remember that you will have to find a different way back to the Sereitei. Goodbye, Ryu.

Ryu: Goodbye, Captain Ukitake. (He sees them disappear into the Senkaimon.)

Ryu: Now to find him. The man that can help me: Kisuke Urahara.
Kisuke: I think I am perfected this new technique.

Tessai: It looks pretty good, Kisuke. I have something important to ask...

Kisuke: Hmm. If it is about Sekhmet, I would rather not.

Tessai: Why would you think its about her?

Kisuke: We felt her presence in the soul society, it was obvious. It seems she is back, and now holding a professorship at the academy.

Tessai: Nothing good can come from that, Kisuke. She was trouble long before Aizen came into the picture.

Kisuke: Sometimes...I feel she's worse than Aizen. And...

Tessai: Do you sense something?

Kisuke: (he suddenly unsheathes his blade and swing his sword unleashing a torrent of red energy)

???: (a hand extends from the shadows and completely halts the attack, snuffing it out) You talk about me as if i'm a villain, gentlemen.

Tessai: STAND BACK, KISUKE! BAKUDO 63: SANJO SABAKU! (the ropes flies out and ensnares the mystery guest) Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. BAKUDO 75: Gochutekkan (Giant iront pillars form and slam in the dark, revealing a woman)

Sekhmet: You've gotten pretty good, Tessai.

Tessai: (she begins to lift herself up, the iron pillars, rising. The golden ropes snap) How is she...

Sekhmet: This is quite impressive, Tessai. If this were a couple of years from now, you may have kept me down for longer.

Kisuke: TESSAI! BAKUDO 99! NOWWW!!!

Tessai: (mutters an incantation) BAKUDO 99: K...(suddenly he is slashes across the chest and thrown back into Kisuke)

Sekhmet: Well played, Veznesel. (Sekhmet throws the pillars off her body).

Veznesel: It's been such a long time, Kisuke.

Kisuke: Veznesel...so you brought your royal court.

Sekhmet: Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Zalbeseal: (walks out from the shadows) This place is quite unstable, Kisuke.

Kisuke: (his eyes widen)

Galgalzzi: Indeed...(his hand grazes some boards and they begin to decay). Make-shift barn.

Tessai: Bakudo 73: TOZANSHO! (the inverted triangle barrier forms around Kisuke and Tessai)

Sekhmet: That won't help you. Are we sure this is the correct place, wiseman?

Wiseman: Yes, this is who I sensed he was planning to seek out. Kisuke Urahara. He planned to use his genius to rescue Senna.

Sekhmet: Rescue, nonsese. She is gifted and deserved to stand on her own two feet. He plans to suffocate her and weaken her.

Wiseman: That is why I wish to aid her...(the cloaked figure walks over to the barrier) Do you believe this to be strong enough? (he flicks it with his long, boney finger. The triangle begins to crack)

Sekhmet: Everyone, it is time to take our leave. Kisuke and Tessai have a guest arriving soon.

Veznesel: Azriel...

Azriel: (He stares at her and they shift into a torrent of shadows that begin tearing down the entire home of Kisuke and Tessai. The walls begin to cave in and ceiling falls from above. They slam through the ceiling into the sky where they exit through a gate).

Zalbeseal: (he points at Kisuke and Tessai)Hado 90: Fiery Torrent (a massive explosion barrels throughout Kisuke's shop. From above they all watch the fiery mass consume his shop. Kisuke and Tessai are last seen with the mass shattering the remainder of their barrier and being consumed in the blast)

Wiseman: Ryu will have a difficult time stifling her now.

Sekhmet: I can sense the fool heading our way. It will appear as if nothing is there. He'll be absolutely lost.

Wiseman: If a captain is near...they may try and shatter it.

Sekhmet: It will take multiple captains to shatter this and Yamamoto won't allow such a privilage. Double Masked Spector (the entire area surround Kisuke's rubbled shop become encased by this powerful sheet of light. It suddenly glows brighter and takes on the appearance of a regular grassed area).

Wiseman: Ah. it exists outside his consciousness. How absolutely clever. It will appear as fluid existence, but the rubble with be hidden.

They vanish through the gate.

Ryu: (stumbles upon the area). This is where it should be...where is it? I know this is right... There is nothing here...(he walks towards it and passes right through the area. Unsuspecting of the barrier. What is going on...
Please no one post anything with Ryu in it. I am busy writing it right now.
Ryu: Damn, just another dead end.

???: Hey you, Soul Reaper!

(He turns around) Ryu: Huh, who said that?

(Ryu is met by a club to the head that sends him flying into the rubble.)

???: Just so we get this straight, I am Jinta Hanakari. I am an employee at the Urahara Shop AND I'm the guy that just kicked your ass!

(He shunpos behind Jinta) Ryu: So you're the guy that kicked my ass huh? Well, I guess I'll...hold up...did you just say that you work at the Urahara Shop.

Jinta: Yeah, what of it?! (he takes a fighting stance)

Ryu: I am looking for Kisuke Urahara, I came here all the way from the Soul Society to find him.

Jinta: What do you mean? You're the guy that just tore down his shop.

Ryu: This was his shop? It was like this when I got here.

Jinta: Liar!

???: He's telling the truth.

Jinta: Ururu, are you sure?

Ururu: Yes, I'm positive.

Jinta: Alright, I guess we need to find Kisuke and Tessai under all of this rubble.

Ryu: Wait a minute. If they are under the rubble of the shop, how is it that the two of you were sparred from this.

Ururu: Kisuke sent me to the grocery store and told Jinta to go with me.

Jinta: Yeah, he wanted me to make sure no one tried to rob her.

Ryu: Well, you guys are gonna need some help getting Urahara out. I've got this covered but you guys might want to stand back.

(Jinta and Ururu step back as Ryu asked. He then summons his shikai.)

Ryu: Alright, time to get to work. Boukaheki Surasshu!

(Ryu performs this technique several times until he comes across the remains of a kido barrier.)

Jinta: Tessai are you alright.

(Tessai bursts through the rubble with Kisuke.)

Tessai: Yes, we're fine. Fortunately we fell into the underground training area and I was able to put up a barrier so that no rocks would come down and hit us.

Kisuke: Yeah, good thing you kids weren't here or you'd be dead. Plain and simple.

(Kisuke and Tessai look around and see Ryu standing in the rubble with Ururu next to him.)

Kisuke: Well, well, well. Who is this Soul Reaper?

Jinta: He's the guy that cleared out all this rubble. He name is...is...

Ryu: The name's Ryu, Ryu Shikiro. I had nothing to do with your shops destruction.

Tessai: I hate to tell you this, but you are exactly the reason that the shop was destroyed.

Ryu: How? I just got here.

Kisuke: Sekhmet came here and trashed the place just before you showed up. She probably wanted you to see the rubble and just pass on to another place, making you think that you had found the wrong place. You seem to have gotten on Sekhmet's bad side.

Ryu: So I can't even escape the Sereitei without her finding out. But I did such a good job of covering my tracks.

Tessai: Why did you leave the soul society.

Ryu: To find you and Kisuke. You two are the only ones that can help me.

Kisuke: What is it that you need help with?

Ryu: It's a LONG story.

Kisuke: I've got time.

Ryu: Alright, here goes...

(Ryu spends the next several hours explaining to Kisuke and Tessai about what has been going on at the Academy.)

Kisuke: Well about the only good thing in all of this is that you were able to get Captains Unohona and Ukitake on your side.

Ryu: That's just about the only good thing in all of this. Due to the fact that Sekhmet knows that I am here, she's going to make it out to Yamamoto that I tried to hurt Senna in some way and then escaped to the world of the living.

Tessai: What troubles me is, how did she know you were here?

Kisuke: There still must be some remnants of a bond between Ryu and Senna, that's the only explanation I can come up with.

Ryu: Will you both please help me. I cannot stop thinking about her. I cannot stop thinking that I have to save her.

Kisuke: We'll help you, but there are a few rules and conditions.

Ryu: What are they?

Kisuke: 1) You must do exactly as we tell you to; 2) You must never give up; and 3) When you return to the Soul Society, none of us can go with you. Do you accept?

Ryu: Without hesitation.

Kisuke: Good. Let's begin.
I will save blaze ^_____^

Tashigi: 'worried' we need to tend to Blaze.

Ace: haha, lesson learned for them though, they should of done better

Tashigi: 'Confused' what are you saying? Their opponent was way too strong for them.

Ace: But there was two of them, and they still didnt lay a scratch. Oh wells i guess we need to make one of them a teacher.

Tashigi: Ace. what has ha- (Ace shunpos to Blazes body) ugh

Blaze's body is still continuously losing blood. Jin is recovering and walking back to the arena.

Ace: Hmm time to fix you. (points a finger) Bakudo 91: Angels's Prayer (Blazes body starts to glow and heal. All the bloods back tracks into the wounds and close up, Blaze takes in a deep breath and opens his eyes)

Blaze: 'gasping for air' What happened.

Tashigi: you guys unfortunately lo-

Ace: Failed. Couldn't keep up. and-

Jin: -At least we tried.

Ace: ya TRIED. You're trying not succeeding.

Blaze puts his head down from embarassment, and Jin is shocked from being scolded.

Tashigi: Guys its okay, 'Glares at Ace' But we still need to set someone up as a teacher.

Blaze: I dont think we deserve such a posi-

Ace: Its you. Even though you failed miserably.

Blaze/Jin: what?

Ace: Jin, I felt you didnt do much. Simple as that.

Blaze: wai-

Ace: Enough, what i said was final. (turns and leaves)

Jin and Blaze are left in confusion.

Tashigi: 'follows after Ace' ACE!! What was that?

Ace: What was what?

Tashigi: they way you acted? You were so mean.

Ace: if you mean Mean, as in harsh-fully truthful then yes i was mean.

Tashigi: I don't recall you ever being like tha-

Ace: dont we have more important matters to attend to?

Tashigi: what?

Ace: 'pauses' Lets call the captains first.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

All the captains are gathered in a meeting.

Captain-Commander: What did you call us for?

Ace: To discuss the weird kido that some of out students used, called "Cepheres".

Byakuya: explain.

Ace: Its like a version of the hollow's cero. It's their own version of it.

Byakuya: Then if it's their's we dont have to worry about it being a hollow's.

Ace: Okay, just saying. How do you know that its not something bigger than what it seems?

Some captains start to complain.

Ukitake: Yea what if its is something bigger. Better safe then sorry.

Byakuya: There is no need to worry, they're just students.

Captain commander: Silence. 'everyone quiets' Ace, Tashigi, thank you for your input. You may leave.

Ace: anything for you Captain. 'turns and leaves'

Once they're outside of the barracks.

Tashigi: I've had enough of the way you're acting! 'Grabs Ace's arms'

Ace: What are you doing? Let go of me. 'stares right into his eyes'

Tashigi: You have been acting like a jerk to me and the students. What has happened to you? i thought you were nice.

Ace: 'inhales and exhales' Im sorry.

Tashigi: what? 'lets go of him'

Ace: Im sorry...im just over whelmed with coming back and so many students are here now. Im just...proud to have you as a principal and just glad how far you got without me around.

Tashigi: Im really confused. So you're being mean, cause you're over whelmed?

Ace: yes.

Tashigi: That doesn-

Ace: 'hugs him' Thanks for understanding. You defenitely deserve being a principal.

Tashigi: thanks.

Ace: well i need to go. 'lets go' Bye. 'shunpos into the woods'

Tashigi: thats why he was mean? ugh, this school is weird.

laugh
Ok since I have no idea if Takeshi will ever come back, I'm gonna to pretend that fight never happened.

'Amaya walks back to her dorm, and when she gets there she see Kaoru sitting on top of her roof'

Kaoru: So, your finally back. Did you sense it?

Amaya: Sense what, and why are you on my roof?

Kaoru: Ryu. Hes left the Soul Society.

'Amaya seems slightly surprised but quickly recovers'

Amaya: Well than, what should we do?

Kaoru: I'd say we should check it out.

'They both shunpo in to tashigi's office'

Kaoru: Sorry Dad, need to use the Senkeimon!

Tashigi: Hey, wait a minute! You can't leave without-

'The two girls shunpo through, and it closes behind them'

Tashigi: Permission. I'm gonna kill them when they get back....

'When they appear in the real world, they both search for Ryu'

Amaya: Hmmm I sense something like his reiatsu nearby. Right by what appears to be the remains of a large kido spell. Follow me.

'They disappear and reappear in front of the Urahara Shop, and see Ryu standing there with Urahara'

Kaoru: Hey there.

'Ryu whips around and sees them'

Ryu: What?! How did you guys get here.

Kaoru: My dad has a Senkeimon gate.

Amaya: And your techniques let loose a lot of reiatsu, so it wasn't too hard to find you.

Ryu: Ok. Then why are you here?

Kaoru: I can't say we're particularly huge fans of Sekhmet either.

Amaya: I have my own reasons for it. Ones that you don't need to know for now.

Kaoru: As for me, she almost killed you.

Ryu: You care about me that much?

Kaoru: No. I still want to beat you for a teacher position. can't do that if your dead.

Ryu: Alright. Then with all of us combined. Sekhmet doesn't stand a chance.

Sorry Bleacher, you don't mind if I join in do you?
Tashigi: I can't believe she left.

Ace: 'standing behind him' Yes, why did she leave? She is still in school.

Tashigi: 'surprised' Oh Ace, dont sneak up behind me. i know but she just left i couldnt stop her.

Ace: so you cant control you're own daughter?

Tashigi: i didnt say that. Why are you here.

Ace: apparently catching you letting your daughter run wild.

Tashigi: Hey, you're not in the place to talk about my kid like that.

Ace: but im a principle. And so are you. But how do you expect people to follow a leader who can't control their own children.

Tashigi: Ace?! What are you saying. What are you gonna do?

Ace: Im going to demote you to Teacher temporarily. Until you can get your daughter back. oh and two, we are closing Senkeimon.

Tashigi: 'stands up, fists clench' Then how do you expect she will get back?

Ace: That will be her punishment for leaving. And your extra punishment for not stopping her. Goodbye, Teacher Tashigi. 'turns and vanishes'

Tashigi: Ugh!! whats with ACE?!!

---
Sorry Randomfan.
No dude it's fine. I just wanted to get that last part out before anyone intervened.

Kisuke: And who are these two young ladies?

Ryu: The shorter blonde girl is Kaoru, she and I fought for a teacher's position at the academy. No matter what she says, I consider her a friend. The other is Amaya, she is also a student at the academy.

(Kaoru punches Ryu in the gut) Kaoru: I am not that short!

(Lightly chuckling) Kisuke: Why don't you all come down to my underground training area. We can get a handle on things once we are down there.

(As they all walk down) Kaoru: Where is Senna? I would have figured she would never leave your side, considering she's got special feelings for you.

(He look down) Ryu: She's the reason I'm here. She was tricked into joining Sekhmet.

Kaoru and Amaya: How?

(Ryu tells them what happened as they descend into the training area. They are both shocked.)

Kaoru: Damn, I can't believe Sekhmet would sink so low.

Amaya: I can't believe that Senna was so weak that she couldn't resist that Wiseman guy.

(Ryu spins around, grabs Amaya by the throat, and slams her to the steps.)

(Right eye blue; left eye red) Ryu: Never, NEVER, call Senna weak while I'm around. GOT IT!

Kaoru: Let go of her Ryu. She's here to help you remember.

(He returns to normal and releases his grip) Ryu: I'm very sorry Amaya, I don't know what happened.

(Coughing) Amaya: You're changing, that's what's happening to you.

Kisuke: She's right. We have to get you in control if you want to be of any help to Senna.

Ryu: I know. I have noticed a lack of control since I got here.

Tessai: Perhaps your control is decreased because of your loss.

Kaoru: That would make sense. Senna is all this big idiot has been thinking about for the past three years. If you lose someone that important to ya, I believe you have the right to lose a little control.

Amaya: Whatever.

(They reach the bottom)

Kisuke: Ryu, we are first going to work on your basic battle strengths. After we are done with this, Tessai is going to give you a crash course in the art of kido. While we are training, he is going to be helping the girls learn some new techniques. That ok with everyone.

All three: Yes, sir.

(The girls go over to where Tessai is)

Kisuke: Now Ryu, I want you to draw out your anger and use every bit of it to attack me. I can't help you to control it until I can see exactly what it is.

(He closes his eyes) Ryu: Ok. (He opens his eyes and reveals them to be red) Here I come!
During class. 'knock knock'

The teacher opens the door to see the Principle.

Teacher: Principle Ace, why are you here?

Ace: im simply here to talk to Wukong.

Wukong looks up surprised to be called by the Principle.

Ace: come to my office now.

Wukong picks up his stuff and follows Ace.

in the office

Ace: please take a seat 'gestures to a leather chair'

Wukong takes a seat and few moments pass before the begin to speak.

Wukong: uh, sir, principle. Why do you need me?

Ace: i need you to come with me to the real world.

Wukong: woah! what? why me.

Ace: dont you wanna help ryu and senna them, i thought they're you're friends?

Wukong: yes yes of course. I'll do anything to help. Promise.

Ace: great. Okay come with me to the real world and ill give more details then.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Ryu and the others are training, while they her a familiar voice.

Jinta: hey! your not allowed down there brat.

Ace: hah! funny. 'breaks the door and lands safely'

Ryu and the others: PRinciple?!!

Wukong 'upstairs': sorry, we're from the school. 'climbs down the ladder' Hey guys. 'waves'

Ryu: What are you doing here 'eyes still red'

Ace: calm yourself down, i've got great news. It can help you save Senna.

Ryu tries hard to calm himself down and eventually does: What is it? Tell me. NOW!

Ace: Anyways. I did research for you, since i want you guys all to be safe-

Ryu: get on with it.

Amaya: Ryu, dont get impatient.

Ace: thank you. 'Amaya feels appreciated' As i was saying, i found out that there is a hollow named Guzobacai, that may have the power and knowledge to who the Wiseman is and how to stop him. He lives towards the depths of Hueco Mondo. Along to help you, I have a jar here that can capture simple hollows and allows you to get information from them to make it easier to find the guy. 'shoes a silvery gold jar' You can also release the hollows you captured later. Watch out though, the man He is a ancient vasto lorde so he is surely stronger than you.

Ryu: i can take him! 'clenches fists'

Ace: Stop being a hot head and arrongant. I told you the man is strong, his power can take you out in one swipe. Thats why im making wukong, Amaya and Kaoru to tag along with you. Its dangerous and one of you may die....but it will help Senna greatly. You should pursue him soon. The longer it takes the stronger the hold is on Senna. If time passes too much she might not be able to be saved. Stop training with Kisuke and go. Just remember to only get the information needed, dont go looking for a fight. You will only lose.

Ryu: we're doing this. Guys with me 'looks at them and they all nod in agreement.'

ALL: Lets do this.

Kisuke: Principle, why dont you stay for tea.

Ace: i wish but i have a school to watch. 'vanishes'
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
(Eyes watch Kisuke train Ryu train)

???: How absolutely fascinating. The lengths this boy goes through just to secure this single girls safety. (The shadows lurk out and grab Jinta and Ururu).

Jinta: KISUKE HELP (he smashes his hammer into the shadows, but to no avail. He is dragged into the shadows and dissapears)

Ururu: Kisuke...help us. (she is enveloped by the shadows)

Kisuke: NO!!! (he tries to cut the shadows, but they disappear)

(the eyes continue to watch)

???: How deliciously amuzing. (fades into the shadows).
(When they arrive in Hueco Mundo, the land in a sea of white sand.)

Wukong: So this is Hueco Mundo. Kinda dull.

Amaya: What do you expect? It's the land of hollows.

(Kaoru goes over to Ryu, seeing that he is down on one knee.)

Kaoru: Are you alright?

Ryu: All things considered, yes I am. I feel more in control of my anger than I have before.

Wukong: Does that mean that there is a hollow inside of you?

Ryu: I don't know, but we can't worry about that right now. Let's get moving.

Amaya: But where to?

(Points a finger down to the sand) Ryu: Let's ask him.

Kaoru: Who?!

(Ryu pulls out the jar that Ace gave them and sticks a small slug into the jar.)

Wukong: What makes you think that little thing is going to know anything?

Ryu: Sometimes the smallest things can garner the most information. (he speaks to the slug) You there, where can we find Guzobacai?

slug: Why should I tell a Soul Reaper anything.

(His eyes turn red) Ryu: Because if this Soul Reaper decided to kill you right now, you wouldn't have anywhere to go back to would you?

(in fear) slug: Alright, I'll talk. Keep walking in the direction of the moon. The first white tower that you come to will be his lair. That's all I know! Please, don't kill me!

Ryu: I won't but I won't let you go yet either. Let's go guys.

Others: Right. (they all shunpo in the direction of the moon)

(In his mind) Ryu: I'll go to this Hollow and I'll force him to help. Whether Ace thinks so or not, I can do this part on my own.

(Ryu starts to get ahead of them but they are able to catch up with him, and they arrive at Guzobacai's tower.)

Wukong: There's no door. What should we do?

Ryu: I'll make one. Boukaheki Surasshu.

Amaya: Are you trying to alert everyone here.

Ryu: I was gonna cut 'em all down anyway. Might as well make them come to one place.

(They hear the roars of Menos Grande approaching.)

Wukong: We better be careful.

Ryu: Don't worry about it. I'll handle this.

Kaoru: Are you nuts?! It'll take all of us to defeat just one, much less any others that try to join the fight.

Ryu: Just stand back.

Amaya: Ok, but it's your funeral.

(They see six Menos come through the opening.)

Kaoru: I don't care what he says, I'm gonna help him.

(He turns around, his eyes red once again) Ryu: STAY BACK, KAORU!

Kaoru: Alright.

Menos: Look who is here, four Soul Reapers have come to fight us and only one of them is stupid enough to take us all on.

Ryu: We'll see who is the stupid one. Shōkyaku Burasuto. (the blade becomes lava and widens to 15 feet to take care of the first three Menos then come from behind the other three to kill them.)

(Shōkyaku Burasuto or Incineration Blast: The blade becomes lava and disconnects from the hilt. The lava then flies at the opponent and tries hit the opponent. The attacks range is 50 feet and is 2-dimensional. In other words, it can only travel straight and side-to-side. Once the 50 foot mark is reached, the lava returns to the hilt like a boomarang. The lava can grow to be 15 feet wide.)

Wukong: So that is one of your new techniques.

Ryu: Let's go inside before anymore Menos show up.
hey bleacher, don't play as Guzobacai. I'm taking care of that.
At the squad four barracks Blaze is asleep recovering from his wounds.

???: I don't get

???. What?

???. The boy is fine, yet his zanpakuto has been cracking.

???. we better go tell the captain.

They shunpo away.

Blaze is in his inner world speaking with his zanpakuto.

Blaze: What is happening with you yami?

Yami: I am being seperated into two seperate beings.

Blaze: But Why?!

Yami: That move that was used on me took away my power because i was still in my partial relase form, you see in this form I may be at a strong point, but not at my full power. But, it is slao when i'm most vunerable.

Blaze: So, because you were attacked when in this form you are being transformed.

Yami: Yes, but i will no longer be Yami, I will be the two light and dark sides of me, and be able to give you boost in strength, speed, and kido abilites.

Blaze: So when will you change.

Yami: I will be different when you awake. Good bye my friend.

Blaze still unconcious is shoved out of his inner world. He gets cold shivers from feeling a strange presents.
O.k. Randomfan I won't play as Guzobacai, but I will go inside of the tower and fight the Menos that are there.
can I join you on your mission.
Wukong: Wow Ryu, I didn't know you had grown to be that strong.

Kaoru: If you had used that technique in our fight it would have made things a lot more interesting.

Ryu: I didn't have that technique when I fought you Kaoru. I learned it when I traveled to Kasai Fenikkusu's realm. He helped me to evolve from a hesitating weakling into a fighter.

Amaya: You weren't weak before and you certainly aren't weak now.

(He looks at them) Ryu: I was inable to save Senna, that proved that I was still weak. But after everything that I have seen, I now know that my power alone won't save her.

Kaoru: Well that's why we came to help you, ya big idiot.

Wukong: We'll get Senna back and destroy Sekhmet. hehe

Amaya: Hold on guys, were not full-fledged Soul Reapers yet. We're still students.

Ryu: On the contrary, we were in fact being deceived about our abilities. We each have the power of a lieutenant, and a few of the students are at captain level.

Kaoru: Why do you say that?

Ryu: Why would Ace, a principle of the academy, send lowly students into Hueco Mundo?...Everyone knows that a normal student of the academy would not stand a chance against a Menos Grande, and I just took out six.

(Nine Menos then appear behind Wukong, Amaya, and Kaoru, who easily dispatch them with their shikais.)

Ryu: And you all just took out three Menos apiece without barely scratching the surface of you abilities.

Wukong: Ryu's right! We just might be able to do this.

Kaoru: But we can't get overconfident, or we will ALL die here.

Amaya: That's right.

Ryu: Let's go!

(They all shunpo into the tower and come across a set of stairs.)

Wukong: I wonder what is up there.

Amaya: I don't know, but I would guess that Guzobacai is up there.

Ryu: You guys stay down here and guard the stairs. I'm gonna go up there and get the information we need.

(As Ryu begins to ascend the stairs he is stopped by Kaoru, who grabs his arm.)

Kaoru: And what makes you so special as to go up there by youself.

Ryu: I need you three down here in case if Guzobacai calls for backup. I can handle any of the Menos up there, but I can't get to the big fish if I have Menos coming from both sides. I'll be fine. Trust me.

(She reluctantly let's go of him) Kaoru: Alright, just don't die. I still want to duel you for that teacher's position.

Ryu: Alright, I'll be back soon. (and he ascends the staircase)
big smile
Sure Onix, but I don't know how you'll get to Hueco Mundo. Just don't play as Guzobacai. Randomfan wants to do that. Kinda make where you join up with Wukong, Kaoru, and Amaya.
In Hueco Mundo

Wukong: I hope he'll be ok.

Kaoru: He should be fine if...

Wukong: What is it.

Kaoru:...Bakudo number 4

A rope surrounds a person who is dragged down to the ground with a large smash.

???: Shit, that hurt.

Wukong: Blaze?

Blaze: Yeah I'm here.

Amaya: What the hell are you doing here.

Blaze: Well you se it goes like this. (Flashback) You see I woke up from the nap i was taking and started to ask questions. Ukitake explained what was happening. You guys went after that crazy (but hot) bitch, Sekhmet. So I went to the real world, went to ask tessai for help, gathered supplies, and came here.

Wukong: So how does that explain the new Zanpakuto's.

Blaze: Their names are yin and yang. They transformed from my original zanpakuto yami.

Kaoru: So what does it do?

Blaze: Well when it spilt I was able to utilize both of my zanpakutos energies, so I have become much more powerful.

Amaya: Well we have to wait for Ryu to come back with some information.

Blaze: By the way. I may have invitited Jin.

Amaya slaps him across the face.

Amaya: Why did you do that. this was to be a stealthy misson to many people can jeperdioze it.

Blaze: I don't know if he's coming or not but i hope he does. We need another person that can hold their own, plus he has a bankai.

Amaya: Fine, i guess we'll have to do with what we have.

Thinking/Blaze: They may get angry but at least the girls here aren't bad looking. This will be a fun trip.

They continue their conversation.
Back in the world of the living

Tessai: Boss, do you think that Ryu will return to this place like you asked him to?

Kisuke: I hope so. If what Ace has planned does not work out, then Ryu will need a backup plan.

Tessai: Will your theory work?

Kisuke: It's only a theory, but it should if Ryu can perform it properly.

---------------------------

In Hueco Mundo

Wukong: I can sense Ryu getting close to Guzobacai. He's being really careful about masking his power.

Blaze: Why does he want to see this hollow anyway?

Kaoru: Ace said that this hollow might know a way to save Senna.

Blaze: Wait a minute. You just said MIGHT. We have come to Hueco Mundo, the home of all hollows, to learn something that just MIGHT save Senna? That is one hell of a stretch!

Amaya: It's a stretch, but we have to work every angle that we can.

(A hollow approaches) Blaze: A Gillian!

Kaoru: Bakudo 4, Hainawa! Hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden!

(The rope wraps around the Gillian and the electricity shocks it and destroys it. This is the same combination that Kaoru had used on Ryu.)

Wukong: Great job, Kaoru!

Kaoru: Thanks. But guys, there is something that has been bugging me.

Blaze: What is it?

Kaoru: Since we all left the Seireitei to help Ryu, who Sekhmet had branded as a traitor to the Soul Society, doesn't that mean that we will all be branded traitors as well.

Amaya: You know, I hadn't really thought about it. If you're right, that means we are going to have to fight the entire Seireitei in order to get to Sekhmet!

Wukong: Not the entire Seireitei. Ryu was able to make friends amongst Captains Unohona and Ukitake. So at least we'll have the medical squad on our side.

Blaze: And Captain Ukitake is a close friend of Captain Kyōraku's, so we might have him on our side as well.

Kaoru: I guess 3 out of 13 is better that 0 out 13.

Blaze: Cut the chatter, there are some more hollows coming.
The Four shinigami cut down the hollows with ease and continue their conversation.

Blaze: Eat it.

He kills another two hollows.

Blaze: That's 38

Wukong: 23.

Amaya: 39 for me

Kaoru: 35.

Blaze How the hell are you beating me.

Amaya: Just because your bigger than me doesn't mean your stonger.

Blaze: Whatever, so I guess JIn isn't coming, we could of used his help. Maybe he is taking the soul socitey down from the inside.

Wukong: Why the hell would he do that, since you left and are now probably a tratior, he'll get your job.

Blaze: Are you seriuos, Dammit.

Kaoru: Here comes some more menos.
Oh i see that some children need to be punished. And more importantly teachers will need to be demoted. Hehe. Oh wells.
it helps the story have some interesting twist to it, and crazieon started it all.
laugh
Oh man, everybody posted a lot. Oh well, it was fun to read anyway :)

'Ryu bursts through a door at the top of the stairs and sees that he is in a room full of hollows'

Ryu: Who of you is Guzobacai?!

'None of the hollow answer him'

Ryu: Fine if thats how its gonna be. Boukaheki Surasshu!

'Right as the attack is about to hit the hollows, Ryu hears a sigh'

???: I don't particularly like Shinigami. Especially ones who attack my followers.

'A hollow wearing white robes appears in front of the attack and blocks it with his hand'

Guzobacai: Now, tell me what a shinigami is doing here. Before I kill you that is.

'After Ryu explains the situation, Guzobacai sighes'

Guzobacai: I can't believe I'm being troubled for something as insignificant as this. Fine, I will help you, but you must agree to my terms.

Ryu: Your terms?

Guzobacai: Yes. You are wasting MY time, so you must agree to MY terms. I know of a few hollow who could be behind this. All three reside in Hueco Mundo, but all far apart. I can tell you where they are, but not until you agree to my terms.

Ryu: Fine. What are they?

Guzobacai: Wonderful. Once you have dealt with each of these hollow, I would like you to bring each of their corpses to me.

Ryu: Ewww, but ok.

'All of the sudden, Amaya, Wukong, and Kaoru burst in the the door'

Kaoru: Ryu! We're done down there! Now we ca- 'She notices Guzobacai standing next to Ryu'

Guzobacai: Don't worry, young lady. My and your friend here have already made a deal. Now, The sooner you deliver the corpses to me, the sooner you can get your friend back. The three hollows are named Risim, Bafora, and Garuza. Here is a map. Now leave.

'Guzobacai hands Ryu the map, and they all begin to leave, when Guzobacai sonidos and grabs Amaya and Wukong'

Amaya: Hey!

Wukong: Let us go!

Ryu: What is this!? We had a deal!

Guzobacai: Yes, we did. But for all I know, you could defeat the hollows, and then leave before giving me my payment. This is just a little extra incentive. 'He smiles evilly at this'

Ryu: So we have to bring you the corpses before we can get our friends back? Give me one good reason why we shouldn't just take them from you.

Guzobacai: Simple. 1, you simply aren't strong enough to take them from me, and 2, what will happen to your other friend if you attempt to beat me? I am not an extremely forgiving person.

Ryu'in thoughts': Damn it hes right. I can sense he reiatsu easily. It feels dark, and angry.

Ryu: Fine. Just don't harm them.

Guzobacai: Fine. Now, go get me my hollows.

'Ryu and kaoru run out of the tower and begin their search'

Hehehehe I love playing the part of a hollow.
(Ryu and Kaoru run down the stairs and find Blaze down at the bottom.)

Ryu: Blaze, what are you doing here?

Blaze: I came to help you out.

Ryu: Thanks.

Blaze: Where are Wukong and Amaya?

Kaoru: Guzobacai is keeping them here until we finish his task.

Blaze: Task? (they tell him what happened) Alright, I'm ready to move out.

Ryu: Listen guys, we are going to hit them fast and hard. But first we need a strategy.

Kaoru: What do you have in mind?

Ryu: It's easy. I'll kill Risim, Bafora, and Garuza while you guys watch my back.

Blaze: So you don't want us to fight at all?

Ryu: Guzobacai pretty much said that he wants ME to get stronger. I think he knows about that evil spirit inside of me. This is just a test to draw it out.

Kaoru: Then maybe we shouldn't do this. You are in control right now, we don't want to agitate you any more than we have to.

Ryu: I need to learn to master this new power, not control it. I am going to need it in my final battle with Senna, I know it.

(He looks at the map) Blaze: According to this map, we are at the south tower. Risim, resides in the east tower, Bafora resides in the north tower, and Garuza resides in the west tower. With that being the case I say we go after Risim first.

Kaoru: Alright, but let's enter through the top of these towers, we don't want to exhaust ourselves fighting unnecessary fights.

Ryu: Right, let's go. (and they shunpo away)

(They all arrive a Risim's tower and burst through the upper window. They see the hollow sitting on it's throne. It is the same size as Ryu, but is strangely clothed in a white shinigami uniform.)

(The Hollow jumps up) Risim: Why have you Shinigami entered my tower.

(His eyes now red) Ryu: I have to kill you in order to master the evil spirit within me. Sorry it has to be this way.

Risim: I won't be that easy to kill, Shinigami! (He fires a cero at Ryu, but Ryu dodges it)

Ryu: Burn into the Sky, Kasai Fenikkusu! Now, Boukaheki Surasshu!

(The attack hits Risim's left arm and takes it off, but then Ryu begins to feel pain in his own left arm.)

Ryu: Ahhh!!! Why am I feeling pain?! I didn't get hit.

Risim: That is my special ability, Shinigami. I can copy my opponent's physical form and, by doing so, am able to transfer the pain of any attack against me back at my opponent.

Ryu: That's a clever trick. Keep your opponent from killing by making him feel your pain. And, while they are in pain, you kill them.

Risim: Correct. You are pretty smart for a shinigami.

Kaoru: Are you going to be able to fight him?

Ryu: Yes. (He turns back to Risim) Before I came to this place Risim, I was already in pain. There is nothing that you can do to me that will make me feel pain.

Risim: We shall see, Shinigami.
laugh
'Risim starts to laugh at Ryu'

Risim: You go in to shikai so quickly. Do you doubt your own abilities so much that you begin relying on your zanpakuto's? A zanpakuto is only as strong as it's master, so show me what you can do!

'Risim starts slashing Ryu mercilessly with his zanpakuto(which is a staff with 2 blades on the ends, each pointing in opposite directions) and Ryu can barely block'

'Ryu shunpos behind him' Ryu: Boukaheki Surasshu!

Risim: Again, you rely too heavily on your zanpakuto. 'Risim points a finger at the incoming attack' Bala.

'The concentrated reiatsu smashes through the attack, and knocks Ryu back in to a wall'

Risim: You see? Just using your zanpakuto's powers will get you nowhere. Now, use that power I can sense inside you.

'Ryu climbs out of the rubble' Ryu: Crap...

Lol Crazione I just realized these aren't my old characters and they need ressurection forms. Thats gonna be annoying.
(Risim continues to lunge at Ryu. He is barely able to block the fast strikes. Ryu is finally backed against a wall and is just able to lock swords with Risim.)

Ryu: You say that I rely to much on my sword huh?

Risim: That's right. When have you ever fought with your bare hands. You have always relied on your zanpakuto and that makes you...weak.

(Ryu's eyes close and, when he opens them again, the entirety of his eyes, not just the pupils, turn red. He starts thrash about and breaks the lock between him and Risim. Ryu then sheaths his sword and then goes at Risim barehanded.)

Kaoru: What has happened to him?

Blaze: I guess he's giving Risim what he wanted.

(Ryu lashes out at Risim. He continues to throw punches at the hollow, but they are all blocked by Risim's zanpakuto. Risim sees an opening in Ryu's attack and cuts him across the chest. Ryu stops for a momemt, but then swings his head back and lets out a roar that only hollows can produce.)

Kaoru: Was that...the roar of a Hollow?!

Blaze:...Yes...it was!

Risim: Good, this is the power I sensed in you. This is the power that you will need to defeat me. But there is no way that you could defeat me because you have not mastered this aspect of your power.

(Ryu, in his blind rage, hears Risim's banter and listens intently. Eyes still red, Ryu begins to gain control over himself.)

(Panting) Ryu: You say that I can't beat you because I have not mastered THIS aspect of my power. By deduction, there must be either three or four aspects of this power because Guzobacai wants me to kill you and two other hollow. Then I guess he wants me to fight him to teach me the final aspect.

Risim: Like is said, you are pretty smart for a Shinigami.

Ryu: I think that I am finally gaining control over this power.

(The white in Ryu's eyes remains red, but his black pupils can now be seen.)

Risim: Now the real fight can begin! This WILL be interesting.
laugh
'Risim watches Ryu with interest'

Risim: You have finally begone to take control over your hollow. But do not grow cocky because of this. Us hollow are often, wild. Behold! The true hollow in me. Steam, Fuego Azul zorro de vapor!

'His staff disappears in a column of flames, and the smoke consumes him so that he can't be seen. Slowly, the smoke fades away, and Ryu is taken aback at what he sees. A fox, covered in hollow shell, with burning blue fire surrounding its head and claws.'

Risim: You are a fool to have taken me on. You can not take me on in this form.

'Risim sonidos away so quickly, that Ryu barely has time to jump out of the way so that he isn't sliced to pieces. The spot where Risim's claws passes through has completely evaporated'

Ryu: Shit! His power and speed are on a completely different level now! I can barely keep up!

'Ryu takes out his zanpakuto right as Risim strikes again. He holds him back for about a second or two, but notices his zanpakuto heating up'

Ryu: What!? 'He jumps back'

Risim: Even zanpakuto can not stand my flames for long. Now, lets see how you fare with this!

'Risim sucks in a lot of reiatsu, taking in some of his flames as well'

Risim: Cero!

'An immense blue cero shoots out of his mouth and blasts Ryu back through a wall, melting it as he goes'

Risim: That cero can evaporate anything it touches. You still alive in there, shinigami?

'Ryu is seen getting up out of the rubble, with some severe burns on him'

Ryu: Man, I only stayed alive because of my zanpakuto.

Risim: Again, you were aved my your zanpakuto. However, this time it was necessary. You see now? Without you backing up your zanpakuto, you will never reach your full potential.

Wow came up with that one on the spot, and I'm pretty happy with it.
smile
Watching the battle continue.

Blaze: This is going to take awhile. I'm going to go beat up whoever is on the floor below this one.

Kaoru: Are you crazy?

Blaze: Hey a fights a fight. It shouldn't take to long. Anyway if it does take to long come get me. and i'll kill who i' fighting.

Kaoru: Fine, just be careful.

Blaze: Right.

He goes down the stairs.
laugh
They arent all on the same tower. I told you, they are all in different places
mischievous
Ace: Hmmm, Blaze, i can't believe you left without asking me. I must demote you.

Tashigi walks in angry.

Ace: yes, can i help you? 'smiles'

Tashigi: dont smile. I can't believe you say im a bad principal when you're the one who sent them to Hueco Mondo!

Ace: 'eyebrows raise' Oh that, I sent them there cause i believe they can do it and save Senna. Your protest means that you dont have a firm belief in them. And on top of that its like you dont want Senna to be saved.

Tashigi: No, i didnt mean that....

Ace: Then why do you keep arguing with my decisions.

Tashigi: I didn't know!

Ace: you seem to mad to function, you should leave me be now.

As tashigi turns to leave, anger overcomes him.

TAshigi: Why do you act like this?! 'fists clenching'

Ace: what? like a principal?

Tashigi: NO, like a a a rude a$$ ruler.

Ace: Dont use that type of language on me unless you want to be fired, and ill be sure that your disobedient daughter pays for it too.

Tashigi become enraged: Dont you there speak of my daughter like that! 'He tackles Ace to the ground and is a bout to punch him'

Suddenly a student catches him

Student: Oh, Sensei Tashigi!! what are you doing????

Tashigi: its not what it looks like! im not going to punch hi-

Student: HEEEEEELLLPPPPPP!!! Principle Ace is being attacked!!

As tashigi gets up quickly, he soon realizes he is surrounded by multiple shinigami.

Shinihami: Tashigi you're under temporary arrest for Attacking a higher ranking shinigami. 'grabs tashigi and puts his arms to the back'

Tashigi: NOO!! its not me its Ace!! 'glares at Ace'

Ace: Please take him away! He tried to hurt me.

As they try to drag Tashigi away Tashigi yells: Whats different about you Ace!!!!
(He sheaths his sword) Ryu: You're right, I need to learn to back up my sword. That's why I am going to kill you with my bare hands!

Risim: How do you expect to kill me if you can't even touch me?

Ryu: Simple. I just won't touch you.

(He laughs at this) Risim: I take back everything that I said about you being smart, Shinigami. You are truly the most stupid Shinigami that I have ever faced.

Ryu: I'm gonna have to change that view. I'll do so with a technique that I haven't used in a long time. (He clinches his right hand into a fist and then places his left palm in front of it) "Return things set wrong to their natural order, let peace be returned to the land, attack with the hand of justice," Seishin Kobushi! (Spirit Fist)

(Ryu shunpos over to Risim until he is about five feet from him and then throws his punch. Immediately, a giant wave of blue reiatsu is sent at Risim and throws him into the wall.)

Kaoru: I didn't know you had a move like that in your repertoire.

Ryu: No one does. This is the first time that I used it in battle when someone could see it.

(He shoots out of the rubble) Risim: Well, it seems that you have a few moves up your sleeve. It wasn't a kido, was it?

Ryu: No, it is a technique that only a few people can use. One of the most prominent users of a technique like this is Yoruichi Shihoin.

Kaoru: How do you know her?

Ryu: Remember, I did hang around the Shibas when I was younger. She was often mentioned in that house.

Risim: Enough talk! Cero! (Ryu dodges it)

Ryu: That Cero is quite powerful, let's put it to the test.

Risim: What do you mean?

Ryu: Blast me with your most powerful Cero and I will strike it with my most powerful Seishin Kobushi. If your Cero beats my Seishin Kobushi I will most certainly be killed. But if my Seishin Kobushi beats your Cero then you WILL be dead. Pretty simple isn't it?

Risim: You are starting to embrace the wildside of a hollow. That's good. Alright, let's do this!

(Risim opens his mouth and begins to charge his Cero. While he is doing that, Ryu has taken his stance for Seishin Kobushi, but something is different about it. Instead of a wave of reiatsu forming around his hand, a sphere of blue reiatsu is forming around it. After one minute of charging their attacks, they begin.)

Risim: Here I go! CE...RO!!!!!!! (And a giant beam shoots out of his mouth and heads straight for Ryu.)

Ryu: Now, SEISHIN....KOBUSHI!!!!! (Ryu kicks off using shunpo and heads straight for the Cero's beam.)

(Their attacks collide and flashes of lightning can be seen coming from the point of impact.)

Risim: You have gotten better, Shinigami! Perhaps, you would have made a better opponent had you been a little bit better at controlling your inner hollow!

Ryu: No, I would have been able to destroy you the second we got here if that was true! As gratitude for showing me how to control this part of my inner hollow, I will kill you quickly! Now,...DIE!!!!

(Ryu can be seen shooting straight through the Cero now. He quickly makes it to Risim's mouth and punches straight through him. Ryu lands quickly, but drops to one knee having felt the burn of Risims released form.)

Risim: That was a good fight. Perhaps, I could know the name of the Shinigami that has killed me?

Ryu: My name is Ryu...Ryu Shikiro.

Risim: Very well, Ryu Shikiro. You may have killed me, but the others will...kill...you...(Risim then falls over and dies.)

Ryu: You were a good opponent, Risim. And, even though you are a hollow, (Ryu bows) I thank you for all that you taught me.

Kaoru: Blaze, get up here. It's time to leave.

Blaze: Alright, I'm here. So what's going to happen now?

Ryu: Blaze, you are going to carry Risim's body. And we are all will head towards the north tower...and Bafora.

(They all then shupo out of Risim's tower and head toward Bafora's.)
(Ryu, Kaoru, and Blaze continue on to Bafora's tower, but they have to slow down because it is difficult for Blaze to carry Risim's corpse.)

Blaze: Man this guy is heavy.

Kaoru: Well Hollow armor is supposed to be as strong as sekiseki.

Blaze: No wonder it's so heavy.

Ryu: Be quiet you two. We are almost there.

Kaoru: Alright.

Blaze: Hey, Ryu are you still able to maintain control a little better.

Ryu: Well, seeing that I was able to beat that guy with my bare hands I guess I would say, yes!

Kaoru: You need to calm down a little bit, Ryu. Going into battle all worked up will only get you killed.

Ryu: You're right. Thanks Kaoru.

Blaze: Hey guys, we're here.

Kaoru: Same plan as last time?

Ryu: Over and in.

Kaoru and Blaze: Right!

(They all jump up and crash through the roof of the tower. When the dust clears, they see Bafora standing before them, apparently waiting for them to come.)

Bafora: I was wondering when you would arrive. Though I must say, I am quite surprised that you made it here so soon.

(Ryu immediately tells Kaoru and Blaze to step back. They do so, but notice that Bafora is watching their every move.)

Ryu: You might want to concentrate on your opponent, Bafora.

Bafora: So my instincts were right, Guzobacai sent you here to kill me. What is your name Shinigame?

Ryu: My name is Ryu Shikiro and you're right. I have to kill you, Garuza, and Guzobacai in order to master my hollow abilities.

Bafora: So you ARE one of the few that has gained access to our abilities. I can see that you have mastered the speed and strength needed to fight at a Hollow, and then combined it with your own. There is no other way that you could have defeated Kisim.

Ryu: That is exactly what happened. (Ryu forces his eyes into their red-with black pupil state.)

Bafora: I must say that you are quite strange. Usually, Hollow eyes are black with yellow pupils, but yours are entirely different.

(She whispers to herself) Kaoru: You should've seen 'em before they we like this.

Bafora: There are going to be two rules to this fight. 1) You cannot use your zanpakuto in this fight.

Ryu: What's the second rule?

Bafora: The second rule is that you must materialize your hollow mask before you kill me.

Ryu: Well then, let's get started.
Guzobacai: (watches the two sit in their cages, guarded by dozes of high level hollows) You're here...

(Three cloaked figures stand in front of Guzobacai's throne).

Sage: You did quite well, Guzobacai. I'm surprised you did not try to kill those pathetic shinigmai.

Seer: We would advise you that the two you have no, have no particular use.

Augur: Despite those technicalities, we expect you fullfill your end of the bargain.

Guzobacai: I did as you asked...he will discover the true culpret soon enough.

Sage: As we have willed.

Guzobacai: And if the boy discovers your plan?

Seer: We acknowledge you speak of Ace. He will discover his role in Ryu's passage. All the items were placed in front of Ace, so he would determine he was the one to help Ryu, not with our assistance.

Augur: The boy, Ace, does not even know we put him in a position to assemble such valuable items for Ryu's quest.

Guzobacai: As your Sekhmet? She will be quite infuriated when she discovers you are suffocating her role in Ryu's demise.

Seer: Despite her fury, it is of no concern to us. Our authority trumps her own. She will not discover our role until after this entire orchestration.

Sage: Senna is inconsequential at this point; therefore, Sekhmet's desire are of little value too.

Guzobacai: Now, will you completing your end of the bargain?

Seer: As promised. (a light descends and lands in Guzobacai's hand) This is what you desired. Your acient brothren will be pleased to acquire freedom after all these centuries.

Guzobacai: (grins). Yes...they will. You can leave now.

Augur: We predicted your haste, hollow. However, you do not yet know the instructions.

Guzobacai: What do you mean?

Sage: You must offer an adequate blood sacrifice for that ritual to be completed. Therefore, it may be in your best interest, after all, to hold on to these two shinigami.

Amaya: WHO ARE YOU?!

Wukong: YEAH! What have you done?!

(The cloaked figures remain silent and suddenly, the one known as seer stands beside both shinigami).

Seer: Speaking out of turn is a cardinal sin within our presence. Insulant shinigami...(the cloak draping over the tall figure slowly parts and these long, dark, boney arms dart out grabbing the two by their throats)

Wukong: I can't breathe...

Amaya: ...I...I...

Seer: (The arms throw them into the wall, now unconscious). Pests... (appears beside the other two). Use them as your sacrifice. It'd be a pity to have them return to their shinigami counter parts.

Sage: Remember, Guzobacai, we are always watching. If you cross us or veer evenly slight off course, we will snuff you out.

(In unison they say)

--- "That is all." (and with a massive light dissapear).

Guzobacai: ...(grinds teeth).

Hollow: Why do you allow them to control you, master?

Guzobacai: (he slams his fist into the hollows face, shattering the hollows mask and face). ...because they are beyond even me.

(A pair of green eyes watches from the darkness).

(in another location)

Sekhmet: They're back I see. Controlling, manipulating, and worming their way into my rightful territory. Perhaps its time I pay these guests an unsuspecting visit. (grins as she backs into the shadows).

Senna: (standing with Sekhmet's royal court) Am I able to become a royal court member?

Zalbeseal: Why, but of course, girl. Your power is...formidable.

Yashnamiesh: Indeed. But we must train you, so you may blossom into a much more powerful warrior.

Senna: Good! I don't need Ryu...(her face has a darkness to it).

Galgalzzi: Of course not...you never did.

Veznesel: (she floats over to Senna and pulls her face towards hers) Ryu is searching for ways to capture your mind, body, and soul once more. If you do not committ to something soon, he will likely capture you again.

Senna: NO! NO! I won't allow it! He's dead to me. I barely even remember why and and how we became friends or knew one another.

Veznesel: (smiles). Well, that is good, Senna. The more you push Ryu from your mind, the stronger oyu become. After all, he is the main precipitant for any weaknesses you may have. Release him from yourself and you will obtain great power.

Senna: (he face goes blank and suddenly she responds) Ryu...isn't that...wait...I I can't remember his role in my life? Didn't he...

Veznesel: ...Try to kill you. Yes, yes he did. Absolutely horrible.

Senna: Bastard!

Veznesel: (smiles).

Sekhmet: Is our guest fitting in well here at my palace. Your new home, of course.

Senna: Yes. Thank you, Sekhmet-sama.

Sekhmet: I need to take my royal court for a moment. If you don't mind. Venture to your room.

Senna: Of course. I need to rest.

(They all vanish).
Back at the Urahara Shop's Underground Training Room

Tessai: Kisuke, I am sensing some darker forces at work here.

Kisuke: Yes, it would seem that this has gone far beyond Ryu saving Senna. I think that this might turn out to be something similar to the Aizen predicament.

Tessai: I agree. By the way, I finished making those uniforms you asked me to make.

Kisuke: Did you make the masks like Captain Komamura's first one?

Tessai: Of course, but why did you want me to make Ryu and his companions new uniforms with masks.

Kisuke: They have basically renounced any affiliation with the Seireitei and won't want to be identified with them. The uniforms will keep their affiliation secret and the masks will protect their identities.

Tessai: I have had trouble coming up with an emblem to put on the uniforms. What should I use?

Kisuke:...use a phoenix. It'll inspire them to create a new day from an old conflict.

---------------------------
Back in Hueco Mundo, Ryu has begun his match with Bafora.

(Ryu has been charging and charging at Bafora, but has not been able to land a single blow.)

Ryu: Dammit, he's to fast. Even with my increased speed I can't seem to hit him.

Bafora: How can you fight like that? Don't you have something else that you can use?

Ryu: Try this on for size! Seishin Kobushi! (But his punch misses, just like all the others)

Bafora: I see you have mastered a bala. That is most impressive for someone that does not have a hollow mask. But...

Ryu: But what?

Bafora: But without a hollow mask you will never be able to shoot a very basic Cero. (Bafora lifts his finger and fires a small Cero at Ryu that sends the Shinigami flying through the air.)

Ryu: Damn! I can't get close to him, and I can't even withstand such a puny cero. (He begins to feel his face tingling) What is this?!

Bafora: Ah. Your frustration for being to weak has caused your mask to start forming. I am quite surprised that it has start to form at your chin though. Usually it starts around the eyes or mouth.

(As Bafora said, a piece of a Hollow's mask has come through Ryu's skin and formed on his chin. But his mask's apparent color is different from any other mask. It is appearing to be colored black instead of white.)

Ryu: Wait a minute, if my mask is starting to form then I might be able to use a cero.

Bafora: It will be futile, you will need to have your entire mask before you can......What?!

(Bafora cannot believe what he is seeing. Ryu has extended his right palm out and has actually created a Cero's sphere. But the sphere dissipates seconds later.)

Ryu: Damn, I almost had it.

Bafora: I am going to have to end this quickly before this kid really does form his hollow mask, or I might really die.
Wiseman: Do you really think you'll find answers by prowling the deepest realms of Hueco Mundo?

Ryu: YOU (he stares at the cloaked figure)!!

Bafora: ...it's you!

Wiseman: (the figure turns to look at Bafora) You should try and exploit this shinigami, but you doing so complicates my objective.

Bafora: What?! (the wiseman's boney hand slowly extends from his cloak, which drapes over his body)

Wiseman: I am growing tired of your creatures interfering.

Ryu: (charges at the Wiseman and swings his sword, but smashes into a barrier which ricochets Ryu into a stone wall).

Wiseman: (laughing insidiously) Hahahaha...you're pathetic shinigami. I should snuff you out now, but watching you pave your own path of suffering and despair is much too brilliant. It's captivated my attention, so I will allow you to venture down a path of ultimately miserable defeat. It pleases me...(he continues to laugh with a raspyness to his voice). You, Bafora, are quite unnerving. (his hand fires an enormous yellowish beam that strikes Bafora through the stomache. He falls over, and clutches his stomach). Bastard...

Wiseman: My skills are far beyond your hollow powers. And that boy, he is in worse shape than you.

Ryu: (unearths himself from the rubble) DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME! (his eyes glow and he charges the wiseman, he smashes his sword into the barrier several times). BREAK! BREAK!!!

Wiseman: Futile, as usual, Ryu. (his hand passes through the barrier and catches the sword and he snaps it in half).

Ryu: MY ZANPAKUTO!!!!! (his face loses color, and he stares in disbelief).

Wiseman: As I stated only moments ago. My skills are far beyond that of a simple hollow or a shinigami-hollow hybrid. You may try and breach the two worlds, but you will never surpass my abilities. (suddenly this vicious, cold, greyish mass bellows from his face, hidden beneath the cloak. It passes through the barrier and envelops Ryu's face. He falls to the ground and remains their unconscious).

Blaze: NO! RYU!

Kaoru: Ryu!

Wiseman: Do you wish to interfere too? You two will end up in a similar, if not worse condition. (the same yellow beam bursts through his barrier and causes the ceiling to cave in on the two, toppling them). Ha ha ha ha...(he laughs insidiously) You, Bafora...were fated to die. However, not your the aforementioned shinigami. Rather, you were meant to die by my hand.

Bafora: Perhaps we can make an agreement. I will kill them for you...I will give you anything!

Wiseman: Hmm..

Bafora: I have many skills...

Wiseman: Ha ha ha. I believe the time for bargaining is past. Once I destroy you, Ryu, if he survives, will not have the necessary components to retrieve his friends or details on how to save Senna.

Bafora: NO! NO! NOOOO!

Wiseman: Begging...so loathsome of you, hollow (he raises his hand and an gigantic burst of energy flows form his hands. This massive body of energy strikes Bafora like the winds of a hurricane. The energy throws him into the wall; his flesh slowly burns and begins to crumble.

Bafora: AHHHHHH! STOPP!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiseman: Ha ha ha ha ha!! (Bafora, upon impact of the massive flow of energy, is disintegrating. His arm falls up, leg, and horn. His mask cracks and begins to crumble of his face). This is a slow painful death, isn't it hollow? A spirit characterized by suffering is experiencing the ultimate brand of suffering.

Bafora: (he screams as his body is pulverized and he sheds away into the path of the energy).

Wiseman: Now...on to the next unsuspecting hollow, Garuza. Ha. (He crumbles into a dark mist, and dissapears).
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Wukong: Amaya..... you okae?

Amaya: My head hurts.

Wukong: At least you still got it. I really didn't wana do this but it looks like we won't get away other wise. Bankai! (A golden light envelops Wukong his staff materializes out of thin air and begins to change) Monkīkingutorappuyamashita!!!!(Moonkey King Trapped Under Mountain)

Guzobacai: Whats this?

A cold look enters Wukongs eye's

Wukong: Were leaving! Mītozadaburu(Meet the double).

Wukongs: We are out of here. Amaya take our hand. (Wukong extends a hand to Amaya). Good bye Hollow.

Wukong blasts a hole in the wall of the tower and flies off with Amaya.

Amaya: WUKONG!!!! YOU HAVE BANKAI!!!!!!!

Wukongs: Yes we don't use it often as it brings back the memories of who we used to be. Lets go. Ryu is in danger.
Here is my Two shikai blades
sword in my right hand
Here is my Two shikai blades
sword in my right hand
Sword in my left hand.
Sword in my left hand.