Bleach Anime Shinigami Academy

randomfan13 posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 02:53AM
This forum will be used as a RP forum made by me and Jlazlo. It will be based in a new academy for shinigami. The original Bleach characters will not be used in this, however, there will be teachers. There is a maximum of 10 teachers, and they will be decided by the teachers through a set of trials made by principals and teachers. In the beginning of this forum, there will be a contest to decide who will be a teacher.

Anyone can join this forum, just post your zanpakuto and character first, and talk to either me or Jlazlo. Then, you can do whatever you like, as long as it goes by the rules.

RULES-

1. No using absolutes. What I mean is, you can't say, You got hit by my attack and you died. That is way too cheap.

2. If anyone gets in to a fight, Principles (Me and Jlazlo) can break it up.

3. Follow school assignments. These are actually missions, like hollow hunting, kido practice etc.

4. At any time, you can challenge a teacher for their position. Then, the teacher becomes the student. Also, if someone does very well, they can b promoted to be a principle.

5. If you are going to stop posting, please tell us first, and make a line explaining why they are leaving.

And thats really all it is. Have fun :)

Bleach Anime 1155 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1155

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Traea: (the dust settles and the attack was stopped with the face of her axe zanpakuto). You obviously underestimated me, but it was expected. What do you hope to gain here, girl?

Amaya: What? (Traea appears behind her and swipes her Axe. Amaya narrowly dodges Traea's intense speed) What the heck...SOUKATSUI

Traea: Kongobaku. (a giant fiery ball of energy erupts from Traea swinging her axe and consumes Amaya's soukatsui).

Amaya: (her eyes widen) She shunpos away, but when she reappears there are visiable burns on her right arm). What is your problem?

Yamamoto: (his eyes open slowly) This is beginning to get out of hand.

Traea: (she appears behind her and swipes her axe, the impact meeting Amaya's sword causes he to stumble backwards).

Amaya: (she shunpos several times around Traea smashing her sword into her axe) Bakudo 9: Horin! (A Golden chain wraps around Traea and begin to constrict) I've got you! What?

Traea: Clever distraction, but I had already managed to surprass your mode of thought. (her blade is situated between the rope and her body) It won't be getting any tighter (she slides out and it wraps around her axe blade. She swings it and the rope smashes as it hits the ground).

Amaya: You're certainly tricky, Traea. You either have amazing skill or you're pulling all the stops to impress Yamamoto-sama.

Traea: I have no desire to impress anyone. Impression and false pretense are fleeting ideals. Allow me to extend my commiserations to you. It was a failure, but your attempt is well-recognized. (vanishes and appears below her. Amaya shunpos below and they clash their swords. Traea ascends and Amaya follows. Suddenly, Traea is gone).

Amaya: Where'd she go? (She realizes something and slashes her sword with all her might to her backside and it crashes into a bright golden mass of energy which consumes her whole arm. Before Amaya tries to fire a sokatsui, but it is consumed by another ball of energy which envelopes her left hand. Traea appears behind her and fires another ball of energy and all three masses bridge the gap with a strong bond. She is completely suspended)

Traea: Bakudo 65: Entwined soul tree. (vines made of golden energy rupture from the ground and entangle and envelope Amaya. They drag her down to the ground and immobolize her).

Yamamoto: It appears that this battle is through.

Traea: You exemplified true perserverence, Amaya, is it?

Amaya: (immbolized and in awe at her defeat) ...Tashigi-sama!
over a year ago montoch said…
taigishi and yammamoto are seated while watching as the fight finishes.
taigishi: that was quite a battle

yammamoto: .....

???: it seems that your enjoying yourself old man (a voice comes from behind the two men.)

yammamoto's eyes widned as he recognises the voice. taigighi looks around and sees a boy standing right behind him

taigishi: h...how did..

yammamoto: its been a long time JIN

jin: you sent the mesenger to come get me..... what do you want.

yammamoto: i wanted to introduce you to your teacher and classmates you should go talk to them it might....

jin: i have no intrest in mingeling with garbage. (says jin as he turned around walked two steps and shunpo's away.

(whats with that boy's reatsu. its so dark and heavy. i ft like i was being stangled by it.) thought taigishi until he realises that he is was just staring at the boy with nothing to say.

yammamoto: (sigh) what a troubled child its no wonder he sent him here

taigishi: who captain commander.

yammamoto: my very good friend and one of the most strongest shinigami. jin's father was promoted to the royal guard at such a young age and since jin could not go the spirit king's relm he had to stay behind with his mother and.......(yammamoto silences)

yammamoto: that boy has a vey dark past and he was sent here so that he could walk on the right path....... the path of the gotei 13.

and there was a silence as yamamoto and tageshi sat there.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
laugh
Montoch, Its actually Tashigi, but anywya, welcome to the forum!
Nuvem: So you're my appointed opponent (she stares at him as her hair blows gently in the wind).

Hadeyoshi: They want me to fight a girl? I much too strong for you to handle.

Nuvem: You certainly have something, but it isn't strength. Its that hair, it is very distracting. Blue doesn't suit you (smiles).

Hideyoshi: You a quite a beautiful girl, but maybe you should return to something less abrasive.

Nuvem: (her grin remains constant, her eyes are slightly closed) Oh, you're much too funny for your own good.

Hideyoshi: (He realizes the air is getting heavy with spiritual pressure and its becoming more difficult to breathe. He looks back at Yamamoto, but the spiritual pressure is clearly not eminating from him). Where is this coming from? (suddenly he has realizes his arm is bleeding). Ah. What?

Nuvem: You're much too funny for your own good (grin from ear to ear with her eyes slightly a-jar).

Hideyoshi: Did she manage to graze my arm with her blade without me noticing? What is with this chick? (unsheathes sword). Is this your doing?

Nuvem: Can you not recognize the spiritual residue?

Hideyoshi: Wh...(before he finishes his sentence, Nuvem appears right in front of him. They are only inches from touching).

Nuvem: Do I need to repeat? I truly dispise repeating myself. (Her grin remains solid and a bead of sweat collects on Hideyoshi's brow).

Hideyoshi: (he shunpos away from and points his sword at her) You cut me, that wasn't lady-like.

Nuvem: (she responds while behind him, he turns and his eyes become larger). Should the trashing begin now?

Tashigi: This girl is much more than proficient with shunpo...she's likely a master. How?!

Yamamoto: (inner-monologue: She seems more than adept with shunpo. I am eager to see how she excels with kido and swordmanship).

Hideyoshi: How...how...did you get behind me?

Nuvem: (she vanishes and her foot slams into his should, he returns with a punch and they begin sparring. With every kick, he returns a punch. Their fists crash into one another, and its a stalemate. She smiles and softly says, while he listens intently, Way of destruction 36: Feuding Rivers (a cascade of blue energy erupts from her palms, enveloping Hideyoshi. The current is poweful, massive and the force carries him and on its path. It flows all over the field and find smashes him into the ground.

Yamamoto: What skills, but how reckless.

Tashigi: Do you want me...(yamamoto signals for him to quiet).

Hideyoshi: (unable to pick himself up, he realizes his legs are pinned to the ground by Hyapporankan. (he smashes his sword into the beams of light, trying to break free of them). Damn, binding spell. It's strong...(he points up and fires Tsuzuri Raiden. The electrical role is dodged by Nuvem). Damn..

Nuvem: Raikoho! (currents pass through nuvem's body and exit from her blade with massive force, hurtling toward Hideyoshi).

Tashigi: ....

Hideyoshi: (he mangages to escape the rods and avoid the blast) Are you trying to kill me?

Nuvem: No (smiling), I can't imagine why I would want that.

Hideyoshi: (he appears behind her and they being clashing swords)

Nuvem: You are obviously injured and exhausted. Let us end this and proceed to the next level of training.

Hideyoshi: No...I will not surrender. Not while the captain commander is here.

Nuvem: So be it. (she appears behind him and he turns around swing his sword, but he cannot move his arm. He looks and his arm is attached to a binding spell linked to a tree).

Hideyoshi: What?! SOKATSUI! (she interupts the attack and blocks it) Enkosen ( a reitsu shield forms and absorns the attack. She fires another binding chain and wraps his other hand around another tree. He is stretched between the two).

Nuvem: I was supposed to be weak (smiles as she talks). Unfotunate circumstances for you. (she uses another spell to bind his legs together and points her finger). What now?
big smile
lol it was a bit confusing...and thank u.
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Hideyoshi: I really hoped i wouldnt have to do this. Be wild and free Shiro Urufu!!

Hideyoshis Zanpakuto changes into a Chinese broad sword he gains armour on head and hands.

Hideyoshi: Much better.

Hideyoshi easily breaks away from the trees. Shunpos behind Nuvem and kicks her away.

Hideyoshi: Now for the real battle.
tongue
Montoch wtf is that. Lol. It almost an up skirt shot of that chick and that guy....... He dosnt even have blue hair. Lol.
laugh
no idea y i even put it lol....
Nuvem: The release of your shikai, I expected more. Well, I am glad to set the standard. However, Armor and brawn will only serve as your weakness, boy. (her sword slowly assembles in her hand from mere dust. The hilt takes shape and then her blade slowly takes its form and glistens in the sunlight). This is actually quite a feat; I haven't unleashed my shikai in decades.

Hideyoshi: (stares at Nuvem) What?!

Nuvem: Yes. Afterall, my age in the soul society is only a number, it has no true value in comparison to my zanpakuto.

Hideyoshi: ...wait a minute...

Nuvem: (her smile has not wavered once, but her face goes flat and her body begins to crack and crumble. Her eyes as glistening as bright as ever when the the wind begins to blow and her hair appears to be streaming off as golden sand) Sonho Dourada! (the wind gusts and she explodes into the wind, a hurricane of sand consumes the battlefield. All others have to exit their posts as it destroys trees and begins to shred buildings)

Hideyoshi: What the hell?!?!

Tashigi: WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

Yamamoto: ...(no expression as his eyes open)

(Poeira, Traea, and Farfalla watch as their sister unleashes her shikai on her unsuspecting opponent).

Nuvem: (You hear loud echoes of Nuvem laughing as her hurricane of sand consumes the arena) Why so still, soldier?

Hideyoshi: (dashes forward and swings his giant sword and it slides through the vortex of sand. A loose assemblage of sand forms a silhouette of a woman. he swings his sword and smashes the body. The sand swirls around him, and he feels something warm rolling down his face, now from his nose, he coughs...he tastes blood). WHAT?! I'm bleeding everywhere, even beneath my armor.

Nuvem: Do you think that clunky armor is capable of keeping out the minuscule sized beads of sand, which are as sharp and deadly as my blade. She assembles beside him and places her hand on his shoulder) You're experiencing such anguish, aren't you? This is coming as quite a loss. You unleashed your shikai and you cannot even manage to wound me. I believe this is over...us shinigami are not brutal beasts.

Hideyoshi: NO! (coughs up blood and swings his sword smashing into her sand silhouette. He spings around crashing into the sand. Suddenly a giant cascade of sand smashes into him throwing him to the ground).

Nuvem: (as the wind blows, she begins to form in the misty, turbulant sand. She is slowly walking toward him, waning in the wind). I am going to end this now. This has gone on for much too long.

Hideyoshi: ...damn chick. (slams his sword through her body)

Nuvem: (she chuckles at his efforts). You haven't quite grasp the circumstance you are in, have you? (the golden sand trails up his blade and consumes his hand. Like a snake, it arcs over his body immobilizing him. Her body forms and she clenches her fists). You underestimated me because I am a beautiful girl, but you will regret it once you're humiliated. (slams her fist into his armor, shattering his breast plate and sending him flying backwards). Sorry, my sand weakened your armor by breaking it down. It was a slow process, but worth the wait. (looks through the sand toward her sister, where farfalla is smiling).

Yamamoto: This ENDS NOW! (a binding spell envelopes her sand and her and she falls over).

Nuvem: (her eyes widen as she watches the captain commander walk toward her).

Yamamoto: Wonderful display, Nuvem. I am more than impressed, but you went to far.

Okae for further refrence a more updated and logicale version of Hideyoshi's Zanpakuto.

Name: Howaitourufu (White wolf)

Release Command: Sareru Yasei De Jiyuu (Be Wild and Free)

Bankai: Howaitourufu Gaurdianseimei no (White Wolf Guardian of Life)

Appearance: Standard Ninja To. Hilt wrapped in white with ice blue insets. The hilt and pomell are made from a Blue diamond.
In Shikai it changes in to a Chinese Broadsword the hilt turns white and forms a Wolfs head. Also Hideyoshi gains White gauntlets and helm.

Shikai Abilities:

Ability 1: Urufu no Tsume wo Funsai (Shattering Claws of the Wolf). White Wolf causes a cut two more appear alongside the original. These two cuts are white and blue if they converge, say one of my cuts causes a blue cut to touch a white cut then it bursts causing a small explosion.

Ability 2: Mamoru Okami no Mure (Defend the wolf pack). The helm and gauntlets absorb any damage dealt to Hideyoshi and change with the more damage dealt until he has a full suit of armour protecting him. This armour lowers his overall attack and speed.

Bankai: In Bankai the sword stays the same. Hideyoshi gains a full suit of armour with better defence and mobility then the one in Shikai. Also a great White Wolf appears and fights alongside Hideyoshi (he can cause this wolf to stay even when not in Bankai but it can only fight while in Bankai) the wolf has all the same stats as Bankai Hideyoshi.

Ability 1: Urufu no Hakai Teki na Funsai Tsume (Destructive Shattering Claws of the wolf). Same as Shikai only the explosions are more powerful and the cuts meld easier making it easier to kill an opponent, also Hideyoshi can now control whether or not they explode.

Ability 2: Okami no Pāfekuto Bōei (Perfect Defence of the Wolves). The armour becomes more refined, also it gains blue embellishments, one being a wolf head right in the centre of the breastplate it stops all attacks where it is struck.

Shiro
The wolf Shiro has all the same stats as Hideyoshi in Bankai. Also has access to the first of the Bankai abilities but they are more claw like strokes then sword cuts. Also Shiro can mind-speak (similar to telepathy) with others.

And this is what the sword looks like

Okae for further refrence a more updated and logicale version of Hideyoshi's Zanpakuto.

Name: Howait
And the helm without the naruto thingy
And the helm without the naruto thingy
Hideyoshi: I hope you don't think I'm done in yet captain. That litte display of yours was quite brilliant though. I will stick by the Captain-commanders orders though. (Bows to Nuvem) I hope we can be friends and comrades.

Yamato and Nuvem appear surprised that Hideyoshi is even able to stand let alone speak.

Hideyoshi: Don't be surprised My Hawaitourufu absorbs damage as its dealt. I hadn't even fully released it thats why the armour and sword are a bit clunky. Sareru Yasei De Jiyuu Howaitourufu!

The sword becomes smaler and more refined, the armour less bulky and all round cleaner looking. Hideyohsi is now as strong as Nuvem.

Nuvem: You held back..... Why?

Hideyoshi: I don't like hitting Girls.(extra emphasis on Girls)
laugh
Nuvem: (she laughs) Well, its a good thing I didn't release my full power.

Tashigi: What?! That wasn't all and you destroyed some of our buildings?

Nuvem: (she remains silent). You and I, Hideyoshi, will become good friends (she smiles)

Hideyoshi: (stares at her) Yes, of course.

Nuvem: After all, (her smile becomes more unsettling). I enjoy when people challenge me, especially those who believe i'm weak for being a woman.

Traea: He hides behind his zanpakuto, Nuvem. He was obviously injured, there is no fooling us, especially the captain-commander. What you don't realize, boy, you were defeated after the first couple minutes.

Hideyoshi: What?

Traea: Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance, hideyoshi. From the moment you engaged in battle, she had already spotted your weaknesses and guaged your perspective qualities. Under those constraints, she pinpointed your exacty movements, which is how she was able to dodge your attacks so effortlessly. You were drawn in with the appropriate behaviors, which elicited the typical response. As your judgement and sight were further clouded, she set the quintissential bait. You, boy, devoured the bait as we all suspected you would. You may have been clueless, but everyone watching with higher cognition was keyed in to her deception.

Hideyoshi: What are you talking about, girl? She didn't defeat me, she was stopped by Yamamoto, but not before I would have slaughtered her.

Nuvem: (chuckles).

Traea: I'll conceptualize this in the simplest of terms, hideyoshi. She purposely mislead you into believing her attacks were avoidable by reducing precision and speed. Addtionally, she did not use her binding spells to her capable potency, which allowed you to interpret the situation as escapable. For when she bound you with those rods, she could have easily had her blade to your neck. Instead, she proceeded to initiate a kido spell and reduce its potential for harm and velocity. Is this logic still elusive to you?

Hadeyoshi: ...but..

Traea: You didn't find it the least bit peculiar that while you were completely immobilized, she remained distant without using the opportunity to slay you? She even put you in a similar position with her second binding spell, which she could have easily severed both your hands. You see, you were merely a pawn in her game of chess. She controlled the entire battle from the very beginning.

Hideyoshi: She...had...all those opportunities. You took pity on me? But...

Nuvem: I allowed you to imagine you were the merciful one. It is absolutely painful to consider, isn't it?

Traea: She even reduced the radius and amplitude of her shikai to remain inconspicuous.

Yamamoto: Enough, children. Lets move on.

Tashigi: Well...your results for this portion, ladies...

Yamamoto: They will not be docked any points, allow them their full score.

Tashigi: Yes...it's ugh.
over a year ago Armogohma said…
Yo, Crazione. Your characters are pretty overpowered, aren't they?

Also, back to the subject.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Eva walked across the courtyard to the exit, when Tashigi suddenly hold her back.

Tashigi: Eva, come here.

Eva: What is it?

Tashigi: I'm sorry, but you're not a teacher anymore.

Eva: What..?!

Tashigi: We don't need that much teachers at the moment, and I'm terribly sorry, but your abilities are still at student level. However, you can still fight your brother, of course. Also, if needed, you may be a teacher again.

Eva: Well... eh... Alright.
Alright.

Tashigi: I really hope that you won't mind.
Have a nice day.

Eva: Yes... yes, I will.
smile
wait, we could have used shikai? Oh, that would have been helpful.
hideyoshi was walking down the corridor. obviously suprised about his defeat.

???: pathetic little insect.(a voice came from the corner of the corridor)

hideyoshi quickly came to the corridor and saw jin leaning on the wall with his eyes close

hideyoshi: who are you?

jin: you underestiated your opponent and thats why you lost.

hideyoshi.huh....

jin: if that girl were serious, you would be DEAD by now.

hideyoshi's eyes opned with suprise

hideyoshi: i also didnt realese my full power

jin: i suppose trash like you wouldnt understand... the battle was decided befaure me match even began.

hideyoshi was shocked. his hair at the back of his neck raised, he was shacking and his heart was beating faster than normal.

hideyoshi: wh....what do you mean.

jin: remember the remark you made about you being too strong for a girl to handle, she used that to her advantage...she knew that you would try in some way to hold back and thats how she set all those trsps and they were effective because you had no respect for your opponent. she also set a psychological trap macking you think that you had some chance of winning.....so that she can play with her prey.. hmmm..PATHETIC.

hideyoshi fell to the ground whith this relisation clenching his fist.(if i had fought full power and and keep keen, i would have some small chance of winning..DAMN) hiseyoshi looked at jin while he put his hands in the pocket while walking away.

jin: yo are nothing but trash and you deserved what was comming to you. had it been me(he turned around and opned his eye.) I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU.

hideyoshi fell to the ground.(that eye, what the hell.... who the hell is that guy i couldnt even breathe standing next to him..)
hideyoshi was walking down the corridor. obviously suprised about his defeat.

???: pathetic little
Hideyoshi: What the hell was that. Fricken guy. I hate his face. Don't think I could be that guys friend in a billion years.

Wukong: HEHE Hideyoshi you got destroyed man!

Hideyoshi: Oh. God. Wukong what in the hell do you want?

Wukong: Oh just to inform you I've joined the school. Of course no one here is on my level. Its so sad. Even that Jin fella, pitifully tiny power. Those Girls though there not normal. Sorta like me.

Hideyoshi: Sometimes. You. Should. Shut. Up. Shiro come forth!

A great White Wolf appears in the Hall.

Shiro: Hideyoshi why did you hold me back? The pack must fight to protect each other, even if it is a practice.

Hideyoshi: Eh I missunderstood my opponents power. Happens occasionally, but not with a Girl not again.

Wukong: Hae Shiro. (pats Shiro on the head)

Shiro: Hello monkey.
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
I hope it's okay if I join in the story. Here's my character

CHARACTER

Name: Ryu Shikiro

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color/Style: Light Brown/Buzzcut

Description: Ryu is outgoing and kind to everyone he meets. However, when he sees someone as an enemy, he will go all out to defeat them. He is very smart and decisive, but he sometimes allows his temper to get the best of him. He does this because he grew up alone in the forests of Rukongai. He did hang out around the Shiba compound when he was younger and would play with Ganju Shiba and Bonnie (hope it was okay that I put that part in there). There are rumors that during his time in the forests, his soul reaper powers manifested there and that he trained there for seven years before coming to Seireitei.

Abilities: Great swordsman and very good at shunpo, still needs a little help with kido. Mostly in school to help in his temper control and making friends.

ZANPAKUTO

Release command: Burn into the Sky

Shikai: Kasai Fenikkusu (Fire Phoenix)

Shikai Appearance: Kasai Fenikkusu, before its release, looks like any normal katana. After its release, it takes a small resemblence to Zangetsu' shikai. It does not have a proper hilt, nor does it have a crossguard. The tang is wrapped with a cloth, but it does not extend like Zangetsu's and is colored red. The Hilt is 10 inches long. As it proceeds from the hilt, the blade looks like an ordinary double-edged sword (measuring 4 inches from edge to edge). The Blade is then measured to be 30 inches. After the 30 inches is reached, the blade splits and forms "wings" at its tip. The wings lengthen the blade by a total of 6 more inches and the "wingspan" is 8 inches from edge to edge. The color of the blade is black.

Shikai Attack: (Boukaheki Surasshu: Fire Wall Slash) The sword begins to glow red from a build-up of spiritual pressure. When the blade connects with its opponent or it opponent's sword, it send out a strong wave of spiritual pressure that feels like a fire burn. If mastered, this attack can also produce a doubled effect. Due to the fact that there are two "wings" at the end of the blade, if the attack from the first wing-side does not work then the spiritual pressure on the other side of the sword is channeled through to the other side. This creates its double effect.

Bankai: Kuukichuu Kasai Fenikkusu (Airbourne Fire Phoenix)

Bankai Appearance: The sword disappears altogether in this bankai. Instead, there are a pair of steel shoulderpads, which are the color of dried blood, and a long black cape that extends to the ankles. The cape then hardens and splits staight down the middle, which then rise up (the right split rises to the right and the left to the left) to create "wings". The user of this bankai is now able to fly because the wings, which are as hard as steel, are hollow on the inside and very light in weight. The only way to beat this bankai is to cut the wings off on the underside of the point of where they connect with the shoulder pads, which is very hard to reach. The wings retain the same color as the cape: black.

BanKai Attack 1: (usui honoo surasshu: Thin Flame Slash) This attack is a combination of Shunpo and the Bankai's flight. Basically, The user uses Shunpo to increase the speed of the flight and then flies directly at the enemy, allowing one of the wings to strike the opponent. The only thing about the attack that would justify its name is a small line of flame that can be seen from the beginning point of Shuno use to the point of impact on the opponent. The move is not exactly powerful. It is more of a scare tactic to throw the opponent off balance.

Bankai Attack 2: (kazan supairaru: Volcanic Spiral) This is this sword's ultimate technique. The wings wrap around the user while in the air. The user then begins spinning at an unimaginable speed, which causes flames to erupt from the wings. The user then directs himself towards the opponent and then charges down at him while still spinning. The impact to the ground and the amount of flames that are produced upon impact create the volcanic effect. This is not an ultimate kill move because it can be dodged. Shunpo cannot be combined with this attack because it would make it to inaccurate and unstable.

(Got this one from my post on Make your own zanpakuto)
As Hideyoshi and Wukong are talking they feel a strange presence amongst them. They look up and see a rather tall fellow spying on them from above. Before they can do or say anything, the tall guy jumps down from the ceiling, leaving an impression on the floor where he lands.

???: Hiya. How ya doing.

Startled Hideyoshi and Wukong both shout: Who the Hell are you?!

???: My name is Ryu Shikiro. I am a new student here, under orders from the captain-commander. I was told to inform Principle Tashigi of my arrival. Do you know where he is?

Hideyoshi: Yeah know where he is. He is with the captain commander right now. (He did not know that Tashigi was in the courtyard) But I wouldn't disturb them if I were you.

Ryu: Okay I'll go back to the dorms and wait for him to return. (He walks away with a smile on his face.)

(After Ryu is out of earshot) Wukong: Who was that guy? Where did he come from?

Hideyoshi: That was Ryu Shikiro. He was cast out of the Wester Rukon District when he was five for some reason and has been alone ever since. He lived in the forests surrounding the Shiba Clan's compound and it is rumored that he used to play with one of the Shibas. It is also rumored that his Soul Reaper powers manifested at age 10 while he was living in the forest and that he trained for seven years before coming to the Seireitei at age 17.

Wukong: How do you know so much about him?

Hideyoshi: I don't KNOW anything about him. I was just telling you some of the rumors that I had heard about him.

Wukong: Do you know anything else about him?

Hideyoshi: There is one rumor that is to amazing to be true. (Wukong come closer so that he can hear better.) It is rumored that he has already mastered his Bankai.

(Wukong begins laughing and laughing at the notion that a student had MASTERED his bankai, but then he notices the blood coming from Hideyoshi's wrist.)

Wukong: Let's go and get that wrist patched up before you pass out from a loss of blood.
smile
Hey, welcome to the forum! Sure its ok for you to join, but can you fight in the entrance exam?
Sure, no problem. I don't care if anyone uses my character, I just wanted to be part of the fun! :)
laugh
well than who feels like fighting bleacher1001? Anybody?
ryu walked toward the two men that wre seated.

ryu: hell captain commander

yammamoto and tashigi looked back and saw ryu standing there.

tashigi: you must be the new student.

ryu: yes

yammamoto: so you recived the message to come her i'm sorry we couldnt we had to make you look for us.

ryu: there is no problem.(whith a smile on his face)

yammamoto: (this might be a bad idea but..) so ryu are you ready for your entranc exam.

ryu: i'm ready.

yammamoto: okay then.... messenger.
and a messenger shunpo's to where yammamoto and tashigi are.

messenger:yes captain commander

yammamoto: i would like you to contact jin and tell him that his battle is about to begin.(at the same time tashigi turns and looks at yammamoto with suprise.)

the messenger shunpo's away.

tashigi: but captai..

yammamoto: ryu, go wait for your opponent in the arena.

ryu shupo's and appears in the center of the arena

yammamoto: i can scence thi boy's spiritual pressure. hmmm... i think that his skills can match that one of jin.

tashigi: oh

???: its about time old man.. iv been waiting for a long time.. so who's my opponent.

yammamoto: ahh.. jin. your oponent is waiting waiting for you in the arena

tashigi: and jin (jin is not there he turns and see's jin on the field.) are you sure this is a good idea captain commander.

yammamoto: tell the girls to come watch this fight. they might learn something.

tagishi: yes captain ( and shunpo's away.)

yammamoto had a worried look on his face.

ryu: hello i'm ryu shikoro. who are you

jin: ........

ryu: okay ill just call you staranger. how does that sound

jin: .............

jin just looked at the man showing no emotion with his hands in the pocket.

nuvem: this might be a good fight

trae: oh.. please

amaya: i'm already bored. why are we watching this anyway.

tashigi: because captain yammamoto told you to. now behave ( and shunpo's going back to his seat next to captain yammamoto.

yammamoto. okay BEGIN....

ryu draws his sword and waits for jin to draw his

ryu: arnt you going to draw your sword?

jin: like i'm going to draw my sword for the likes of you..

ryu: bastard (in a subtle voice)

ryu shunpo's and appears at the back of jin and throws a fist. jin without even turning his back grabs it.

ryu: ..huh

ryu sthen swings his sword with ferosity.

jin: backudo #39 enkosen (arc shield)

a yellow round like shield appears where ryu was going to attack. ryu's zanpackto and the shield meet and zanpackto swing was repelled.

jin turns around facing ryu and points his index and pinky finger

jin: hado #33 sokatsui.

ryu, realising about the spell quickly shunpo's in the right hand side and when he reappears, the blue light hits him and there is a cloud of smoke.

amaya: wh...what the hell was that

tashigi: there's no way that he'd

nuvem: oh my god... thats nothing short but genious.

amaya: tell me what he did please. ryu shunpo'd out the way right. then how was he hit.

yammamoto: (telling tashigi) when he pointed two of his finger he wasnt aiming for him.

amaya: (listening to nuvem) what.. then how was he hit

nuvem: when he pointed those two fingers, he was pointing at the right hand side and the left hand side. when your facing your opponent and do the sokatsui in another direction, the opponent cant see it.

yammamoto: (telling tashigi) so ryu while thinking that he must escape shunpo's to the left or the right hand side. either way he was going to be hit.

numev: (twlling amaya) but i didnt know that you can summon a sokatsui using a finger.

tashigi: (telling yammamoto) its not possible to do that.

yammamoto: i said that i didnt know that you could use it li9ke that. not that it cant be done.

tashigi turns his concentration on the dust as it settled.

ryu: wow mr stranger. your really good.

all the people that were watching the fight were extreemly shocked to see where ryu was. he was seatedon the roof just looking at jin. jin did not show any emotion he just stood there with his hands in the pocket.

numev: did he just shunpo befaure he was hit. but thats imposible.

ryu stood up with a smile on his face.

ryu: okay no more mr nice guy.

ryu: burn into the sky...KASAI FENIKKUSU

jin just looke up and pointed his finger.

jin: backudo #61 rokujokoro (six rods prison of light)

***ATTENTION CURRENT PROFESSORS AND HOPEFULS***

Per request of randomfan, I am posting about the new "Teacher Qualification and Assessment" segment that will be implemented. This process is to test the current capacity of the professors and uncover a few (3-4) new professors. Essentially, current professors and candidates for new positions will [battle] one another. They must qualify by demonstrating Shikai, Bankai, kido, and so on. The assessment portion is the abilities and stength of the character. We recognize that it may be difficult to simulate strength, but having a fluid zanpakuto equip with skills that are multi-funtional is key to sucess. Enter your characters and have them prove they are worthy to remain a professor or become more than just a candidate. If teachers do not display exemplary skill they will be demoted to a high ranking student. The battles need to have substance, too.

Now, if battles become stale and result in a stand-off, it will be up to [Randomfan] and [Jlazlo (if ever returns)] who will be determined the winner. They will consider the uniqueness of the zanpakuto, character, etc.

The entire process will consist of points, which were devised by Randomfan. They are as followed:

500pt: Opponent is unconscious, mild injuries
400pt Opponent is unconscious, serious injuries
300pt Both players unable to battle [winner chosen by randomfan or Jlazlo]
200pt Opponent injured, but conscious
100pt minimal injuries

However, the battle style of each character, the way its written, and the technique uniqueness and so on will add additional points. The aforementioned points are merely the points added at the end of the battle.

So who wants to become a professor? Just acknowledge you want to be a professor and e-mail either randomfan or myself. Also, current professors are required to participae.

To help motivate you: Professors are powerful shinigami and are used to help protect and teacher at the school. Also, they are used to go on missions under the advisement of the captain-commander.

smile
'As Tashigi and Yamamoto watch the two shinigami battle, when a small blonde girl walks in between them'

???: Whoa! Those two are serious.

Tashigi: What! Kaoru?! When did you get here?

Yamamoto: kaoru?

Tashigi: Yes. My daughter. Who was supposed to stay home.

Kaoru: Phf. As if. I heard about the Teacher Qualification Exams.

Tashigi: You? A teacher? Don't make me laugh. Wait a couple years. Then, maybe you'll be ready.

'Tashigi goes to pat her head, but she shunpos away before he can'

Tashigi: Don't even try it.

'Tashigi disappears, and they can be seen shunpoing around like crazy. Yamamoto watches them as they go, and sighes'

Tashigi: Got you!

'Tashigi appears up on a building with his hand on her head'

Tashigi: Hah! Told you. Try again in a few years.

Kaoru: I don't care what you say! I'll still try out!

'Kaoru walks away angrily, and sticks out hr tongue at Tashigi'

Yamamoto: Such a proud child. However, don't stop her. I sense potential from her.

Tashigi: I suppose you may be right.

'They continue to watch the fight'

There we go, a new character
Name: Kaoru Itou
Height: 4'7
Eyes: Dark Orange(Like her father)
Hair: long, blonde

Position: Student(Trying for teacher)

Zanpakuto: Yume Tama (Dream sphere)
Appearance: Two small bracelets on her wrists.
Release command: drift, Yume Tama
Shikai appearance: The bracelets are combined in to one large headband that leaks water over her.
Shikai abilities: 1. She can create bubble from any part of her.
2. She can change what her bubbles look like.
3. She can change what the bubbles are like (Example, slippery, solid, heavy) by what is inside it.
Bankai: Yume Tama Genkaku ( dream sphere illusion)
Bankai appearance: The head band dissolves in to her skin, and water comes out of her pores.
Bankai abilities: 1. She can control each bubble individually.
2. Bubbles can appear from any source of water.
3. She can change what the bubbles are like. (Like shikai abilities)
Oh, I guess i'll have one of my characters enter the professor qualification and assessment tournament.

Name: Sekhmet
Sex: Female
Age: 200 (which makes her sound old, but I mean Unohana is like 300. haha)
Hair: Blondish-red hair. It is long and blows down her back, but is thick on the top and falls off to the side over the right side of her face. Her hair is quite unique because is glistens and glares like burning cinders.
I don't normally do this, but this is what her hair looks like in the front, but its longer in the back. haha.
Eyes: Green
Zanpakuto: Cenusa Fuoco

Description: Sekhmet is not your typical shinigami. She is often non-compasionate and lacks the typical level of empathy for others. She can be rather selfish, but when she truly cares so someone or for something, she will conquer any obstacle. She descends from a royal family, so she has a tendecy to view others as beneath her. She respects power and intelligence. If you lack either, she disregards you completely. She is not afraid to oppose the strong and destroy the weak. Like Byakuya, she has an immense amount of pride, but she does not allow it to cloud her judgement. She will do anything necessary to meet her goals and is not afraid of harming others in the process. She has a special relationship with Yamamotoa as she was one of his favorite students, demonstrating exceptional physical and mental prowess.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Yamamoto: (sitting in his office: He raises his head and looks forward at Sekhmet) You've arrived, Sekhmet. It has been a long while.

Sekhmet: Well, I have an understanding that you have a need for teachers.

Yamamoto: (he is silent for a moment) The qualification and assessment is beginning soon. Do you desire to enter?

Sekhmet: You behave as if you do not desire the same. Despite your demeanor, we are both aware that you cohersed my servants to make the topic relevant within my chambers.

Yamamoto: (he folds his fingers together and leans down on them) So, you will be entering?

Sekhmet: I can see through your deception, Yamamoto-sama. Dissolve the formalities and this was simply a orchestrates measure to have me return and compete for a professors position. You were well-aware I would refuse if you requested in person.

Yamamoto: As I would expect from you, Sekhmet. You refused to fill a vacant position as a capatain. I knew this would be a similar circumstance.

Sekhmet: (she smiles and peers out the window) Are you suggesting I am predictable? How crude. I will have to adopt some unfamiliar characteristics to throw you off in the future. However, I simply accept this challeng because you went to such great lengths. Sending messages up the chain of my staff...very clever.

Yamamoto: Will he be accompanying you the whole time?

Sekhmet: Where I go, he goes. Such a loyal and dependable ally he has proven himself to be. He's been with me for such a long time.

(Greenish-blue eyes watch from the shadows)

Yamamoto: He is quite skilled at concealing himself. To most captains, he would go undetected.

Sekhmet: Yes, he is quite talented. However, you have only seen the beginning to his talents.

Yamamoto: (opens his eyes further) Hmm...

Sekhmet: well, I must be going. I believe my palace has been refurbished and is ready for me. Until we meet at the qualifications (vanishes).
Oh, I guess i'll have one of my characters enter the professor qualification and assessment tournamen
Hideyoshi and Wukong entered the lunch room. Looked anround and saw no one there.

Hideyoshi: Awsome. Alrite you can come out Shiro no ones here.

Wukong: Man why is it prohibited to have pets on campus?

Shiro: -Because you would ruin it for the wrest (I suck at spelling) of us.-

Wukong: -.-

Hideyoshi: I think he got you there Wukong. XD
back at the fight.....

ryu: do you really plan on fighting me without your zanpackto.

jin:......(trying to catch his breath)

ryu: hmm have it your way.

and he shunpo'd

jin: backudo.....

jin shunpo'd away from his position and appeared only to find ryu swinging his sword.

jin: damn...(he unsheathed his sword and the two swords met. causing sparks)

ryu: i thought your not gonna use your zanpackto. hehe i forced you to draw it.

jin:.......

the two broke off and flew landing on the ground.

ryu: its not good to underestimate your opponent. (ryu said with a smirk on his face.)

the two shunpo'd sparks appeared all around the arena

jin: backudo #1 sai.

and ryu hands were behind his back and couldnt move it. jin then shunpo'd behind ryu and slashed his sword but ryu broke off in time and shunpo'd on the roof.

ryu: that was a close call

ummm Montoch, don't you think that your overpowering them a bit too much? Being able to cast that many hugh level kido spells at once, even CAPTURING the Captain-Commamnder? Do you honestly think that that is a balanced character? Not to mention capturing all of our characters, who, by the way, are mostly made up of expert kido users. Not exactly a fair character in my opinion.
over a year ago onix11 said…
Adding someone new.

Name: Blaze
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
BOdy: Tone and husky
Height: 5'11
Weight 195

Description: Not much is known about him because he remembers little about his past. His obnaxious sometimes and doesn't take a fight seriously unless needed to. He is very good with kendo but not great with kido. His best Kido is Bakido number four. Hiss also timided around people he dosen't know but is willing to make friends.
Zanpakuto: Yami
Partial Realese: Manipulate
Abilities: Can change and increase the effects of any kido spell used. If the person has seen or heard a kido spell, they can use it with out incantation thanks to swords abilites.
Handgrip is made of black with red diamonds and a red silk tail on the bottom and a hand guard the shape of a square. Blade looks like any other zanpakuto.
Walking into the school he stumbles into Sekhmet a soul reaper trying for the teacher exam.

Blaze: Um, hello (A big grin forms on his face)

Sekhmet: What are you smiling at.

Blaze: (That amazing body of yours) Just how nice this day is.

Sekhmet: You know it's not polite to stare at someone.

A sense of shock goes thourgh him

Blaze: (She is really observent. Scary) So, do you know where i can sign up for the school.

Sekhmet: It's over at the main building.

Blaze: thanks

Blaze heads to the main building. Awaiting the adventure that lies before him.
laugh
lol welcome to the forum onix11!
Thanks. this is the first time of done this
no problem. Are you gonna try for teacher?
Probably, but i need to do a few things first
Hey Randomfan could you give me a quick description of what has happened since i've posted an what charecters are open for fighting.
umm lets see. Not much since it just started. The entrance exams are almost over, but the teacher qualification exams are just starting. I could have one of my characters who is going to be a teacher fight you if you want
That sounds Fine. How powerful are they and do you want to illustrate the fight
Stopping in the main building to take his entrance exam. He noticed that a lot of the people running the building were actuall old for their age. After taking the exam, Blaze learned that he was in the advanced classes.

Walking into his first class Blaze seen that none of his friends from district 76 were not there. Just stuck up rich kids.

Blaze: This sucks

Teacher: Good morning class, and welcome to the advanced assesment course. Now, my first announcement is that the higher ups have placed a competition for ten students to participate in. There are only a few spots left. In order to be in it you need to speak to the superior of the building.

Blaze: (Wow, this could be a chance to prove myself)

Teacher: Now open your books and pay attention.

Blaze: (Great:(
mischievous
hmmm..lolz a bit right but right..... but the reason ur characters were captured is because they were caught in a trap and rendered immovable. but i think i overdid it with the captain commander.....
Dude that entire battle was rediculous because that jin character was way too powerful.
angry
Why did you make my character appear to be so weak?
mischievous
muhahahahaha muhu hahahahahaha i just changed it so it should be okay now. i think i got too over exited about my character...lol
still, all of Crazione's characters are extremely good at kido, and Amaya is still pretty good at it. The idea that all of them would have been caught is insane.
tongue
the net is invisible and the girls were paying attention to the fight. none of them knew that the net was there. i got the idea from the hinamori+rangiku vs halibel fraction fight. it was obvious about there diffrence in power but they still managed to be caugt by the trap..... ill show u a video...ifi can find it lol
I know the fight. Theres no need to.
okay sweet.....again i apologise..lol i think i got too carried away with my character because i was doing another rp so i confused the two
nah, its ok. It just pisses me off when people assume that other characters are weak and stupid
whoever reads the manga can u pls tell me where ikkaku is? he hasnt been shown much and i was just wondering where he might be. and what happens to yammamoto? is he dead? after doing the itto kaso