Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 39841

over a year ago spikes_girl said…
And Legolas is too beautiful to have a war cry, he just shoots his arrows gracefully and does fancy moves! xD
My all-time favorite being the time he took down the oliphant without so much as breaking a nail.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
Haha, lol... From the sound of that, I think I will love them both.
Although who knows, you may be a unique fan who favors Gimli above all else. Or Faramir. I can actually picture you loving Faramir... the tortured sweetheart.
big smile
I usually love the bad boys with the hearts of gold underneath. (Spike, Chuckles, Jess, Dean, Nathan... Etc.)
Of course, they are the best type of male! Although I'm not sure if people in Lord of the Rings can be counted as "bad boys". Aragorn would be the closest, I suppose. Merry and Pippin are more like naughty, lovable children.
big smile
Why do they all have such silly names?!
It IS a completely made up fantasy world called Middle-Earth, it's kind of medieval (although way cooler than just king and queens and all that, because it's fantasy with magic, wizards, mythical creatures, et cetera). Oh, and the creature's aren't unicorns or anything, they're all created by J.R.R. Tolkien, the author back in the 50s.
Ugh, I'm making it sound lame and cliche. Monsters, magic... but it's one million times better than that!

Just don't listen to me anymore. Watch and enjoy. :P
big smile
I'm pretty into monsters & magic... Major SPN, HP, BtVS, SAILOR MOON! fan here... *Points to self*

It sounds cool... But the names are still silly. And I'm excited to see Liv Tyler in it. She is freakin' BEAUTIFUL!
But LOTR just seems different than that stuff to me, I dunno...
She IS, but to be honest her character, Arwen, is one of my least favorites :/ A lot of people love her but besides her first scene where she's totally kickass, I don't like her much at all. Her dresses are goooorgeous, though! <3

Speaking of SPN, are you psyched for tonight's Valentine's Day episode??
big smile
Huh... That's kind of sad. I want to love her!!! But I hate Liv's character in Empire Records. So I guess I should be used to it. :P

I AMMMM!!!!! I saw the sneak preview and it looks hilarious! I'm also really excited for The Vampire Diaries, well... Damon anyway. The show as a whole kind of sucks in my opinion.
I hate Stefan and Elena, and Elena&Jeremy's aunt, whatever her name is (that's how forgettable a character she is!), but I LOVE Damon, Matt, and Jeremy. Bonnie and Caroline are okaaaay...
But the show's good. I thought it would be super Twilight-y, but it's way better. And it's suspenseful enough to keep me watching 'cuz I want to know what happens. It's not super or anything though.
Ahhh, Damon is being his usual bitchy, awesome self. :D
big smile
I hate EVERYONE except for Damon & Elena... Jeremy and Matt are okay. And I hate that stupid Alarick or whatever guy. WTF kind of name is Alarick anyway? And who just stands in the doorway watching their wife die?! SERIOUSLY?! Caroline annoys the crap out of me. And the actress who plays Bonnie does an awful job. I've been through my Stefan rant. I hate Elena & Jeremy's aunt too... And I've also forgotten her name. Katherine is a BITCH. The vamps other than Damon are LAME. And Vicki was SO EFFING ANNOYING! I'm really glad she's dead.

Also, I think the way the show is written is SUPER cheesy. The dialogue could use some serious work.

AND DAMN LIVING IN WASHINGTON! My timezone sucks. :P
And I hate that stupid Alarick or whatever guy. WTF kind of name is Alarick anyway? And who just stands in the doorway watching their wife die?! SERIOUSLY?!

--

I agree 100%. Biggest loser villain ever. Next to the Master!! :D
The writing's so-so, I suppose. Damon's the only one with brill lines. xD

And having reasonable TV times has to be actually one of my favorite parts about living in the Midwest. SPN at 8, Bones at 7 (which is usually what I watch primarily with my sister, then TVD on Friday, but since Bones is on hiatus for a month...), Glee at 8, Castle at 9...

Yaaaay, Elena stood up for Damon! <3 Slightly. Kinda. A tad.
big smile
Mondays: I have OTH at 8, GG at 9... But I haven't been watching OTH and GG is on hiatus.
Tuesdays: American Idol at 8
Wednesdays: American Idol at 8 or Glee at 8... Depending on what time of year it is. :P
Thursdays: Bones & TVD at 8 (I usually record Bones and watch TVD, because... While I like Bones better, I'm less worried about what is going to happen week to week.) Then SPN at 9
Fridays: NOTHIN'
big smile
YAY!!! I LOVE Delena. :D
Although I sort have a feeling this ep will end bad for their relationship... *zips lips*
I hate Tuesdays and Wednesdays for now, because I feel lonely with no shows :( And don't forget that when Glee comes back it's on Tuesdays!
Yay, Valentine's Day trailer! I think I've seen it too many times but I'm still excited. :D
And I need to catch up on OTH. Or maybe not, 'cuz everyone says it sucks now. I just wanna get to the official Brucas and Leyton seasons. <3
big smile
Lol, I can't forget it if I never knew that. :P

Eww... Pucas and BrucASS! :P

Would you ever... Ever... EVER consider watching Gossip Girl?
The Wolfman! Kind of movie that looks amazing but I'll never see...
Anywho... uuuummm.... MAYBE. If someone paid me. :P

Nah, I might. Some day. It's just the only character who actually seems cool is Chuck, and everyone else seems crazy annoying. Speaking of GG, I've seen this preview multiple times (including now), looks intense! Although... Serena&Nate look like a pairing I would ship.
big smile
Hah, I think you should! It used to be my all-timee favorite show! Season 1 is just LOVE!

And you're right about all of the characters being annoying except Chuckles... but Dan is cool too. And season 1 & a bit of s2 Blair is great. :P I'm kind of on the fence about them... Because I hate Serena's guts and Nate's a slut. (A lovable slut, but still a slut) But there's something about them when they're together. :P

The reason I ask is because I was just watching this season one cast video that made me really miss the old days. :/
DAMON IZ SAD :(

And.... and... Delena moooooment <333

SHIIIT, cliffhanger ending as usual and no more episodes until March 25th!!! *bangs head against wall* Huh. The SPN opening music sounded a lot for TVD for a sec, WTF moment.

Cutsie video too! :P
big smile
GAH!!! DELENA MOMENT?!?!?!?! GAHHHHH!!!!!!! NOT FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURSSSS!!!

I know, right? I would love it if you tried GG... Even if you hated it. At least I tried. :P
"Unattached Drifter Christmas!" Dean's Valentine's Day. :DD

Maaaayyybeee.... this weekend. I could.... try.

And the Delena moment involves....... would you like to know, or wait? =P
big smile
Lol... No one is forcing you, Cat! :P Oh... And if you decide you want to... PLEASE do not stop at the pilot... I fricken hate the pilot.

I will wait this one out. Usually I am a spoiler whore, but I can bring myself to wait a few hours. :P
Yeah, but I feel like it's one of those shows I kind of have to try, and I've been nagged by a couple of people, so I might as well do it now! :)

CUPID. XDD
Castiel is quite more amusing this season. =P
big smile
Oh, alright! But again... You are NOT allowed to stop after the pilot. It is prohibited... And I am Jesus.

I agree! I love Cas so much more this season! He's part of the reason I'm so excited for it. :D He actually reminds me a bit of my friend Katy.
Right-o, Kristin!Jesus. :P I swear not stop after the Pilot.

Beware of tonight's episode though. It's just.... iiicky. I don't have a problem with sly, creepy demons very much, but this is just disgusting... people eating each other, everyone pigging out on every food they can get their hands on...
Puckleberry win, yayz! =D
big smile
Eww!!! That reminds me of that guy who had that genetic thing that made him want to eat people on SPN. I had a dream he was trying to eat me one night... And that day, while I was out shopping... I saw a guy that I SWEAR looked exactly like him. It creeped me THE FUCK out. That guy was by far my least favorite villain so far. I just think that's gross. I'm a vegetarian.

GRRR! I am never going to get a win! :P
Creeeeeeeepy!! I'm happy to say I've never had a Supernatural dream.
...aaactually, I did have a dream once I was at summer camp and was playing baseball with Dean&Sam :P

You will! You must, soon, surely.

AHHH BIG STUFF HAPPENING ON SUPERNATURAL TONIGHT!!! XD
And Teary!Dean :'(
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
Lol i usually always have SPN dreams mostly all wit Sam in them.!
Lol
I ♥ Jared.!
I WISH I had more... I only ever have Buffy and Glee dreams, my two favorite shows ever. <3 Occasionally Harry Potter. Once Gilmore Girls. And once SPN... but the count should be higher!
BREAKING NEWS: CAT WATCHED THE GOSSIP GIRL PILOT LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!
I actually don't love anybody yet, at all. Except maybe Eric or Dan. Serena is maaaaybe. Blair was annoying in that ep, obviously. I'm completely indifferent to Nate (I do like Serenate). Jenny annoys me like hell. Chuck... well, he's just an asshole right now, isn't he? :P
over a year ago Kaidi said…
hmmm
I've seen some episodes of season 1, didn't impress me.
The Pilot wasn't super, but I've sworn an oath with Kristin not to stop there. I dunno, I might end up hating it even more, but I've decided to give it a decent chance, if maybe it catches my interest and is a good show.
Well, if you like it, then let me know ;)
But then again, even though if you like it, I think I'm still not gonna properly watch it. For some reason I really dislike it.
My list of tv-shows to watch, after I'm done with Chuck (AMAZING!), consists of Doctor Who, Skins, Merlin and Legend of the Seeker. Wait a minute, are these all British? LOL! :D
over a year ago Shandiii said…
GOSSIP GIRL SUCKS. Omg, why are you watching it, Cat???
The only good thing about it will be JACK!

Oh yeah, Dan & Eric were my fav of the main characters. I'm sure you'll love Chuck soon enough like everyone else does. And Nate is kind of a douche until 1/2way through the season or so.
I believe they are, lmao! My advice is... WATCH SKINS FIRST. I just started season 4, got a few eps before I'm caught up, but it's a super amazing show!
And I really admire you for plowing through one show, then another. I could never do that.... I'm watching *counts in head* 5 shows at the moment, and two I haven't watched for months, which hopefully I'll change tonight.
Kristin convinced me Shandi! Blame it all on her manipulative ways.
And I just really randomly decided I should give my most hated show a try :P
Haha, well if Kris convinced you then she is definitely going to try and get you to fall for Chuck.
I loved S1, that started to change S2, and then I stopped watching at the beginning of S3 because after you watch good shows it's hard to go back to bad ones. But I am going to watch again when Jack comes back!!
Lmao Cat! :D
I have seen one and a half episode of Skins, uploaded 35 just because I happened to adore the maker and I'm already dedicated, so yeah, I have to start with Skins. ;D And the DW. Maybe I'll watch them together.
On other thoughts. On my mandatory reading list was a book called "Names in Marble" (Now my favorite) which takes place in 1918-1919, during our War of Independence against Russia, and talks about a couple schoolboys who volunteer and went to war. And today I watched the movie again and after it ended my eyes were constantly tearing up even an hour later, because the ending in the movie was so freaking sad. In the book it wasn't so sad at all. But then again, the book and the movie are entirely different. :(
big smile
Lol, Cat! The reason I hate the Pilot is because it sucks! And Chuck is an asshole in it. :P

And Carrots!... Stop poisoning her!
heart
CAT WILL LOVE JACK!

It's not poison, it's brainwashing! :]
CAT WILL LOVE JACK!

It's not poison, it's brainwashing! :]
*feels small as my ambivalent love for Jack is fought over*
Doesn't Jack's smirk lure you the the darker dark side? Hmm? :]

Haha, it's Bass vs Bass.
Suuure, Shandi. Quite luring. Consider me lured.
Wow, I could actually detect your internet sarcasm. lol
Anyways, I totally see you falling almost in love with Chuck as much as Kris is. Which means you will probably hate Jack when you see him.
Which is okay with me too because more hate from other people, means more love from me. :]
big smile
Pssshhh... NO ONE will ever love Chuck as much as me... Not even Blair.

Heyyy, Carrots! My icon is of you! Is prettay, no?!