Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 39841

over a year ago kladida_22 said…
big smile
I luv the new icon.!
& da new quote.!
By far one of my fav. quotes by Puck.
Aaaw Adam L. was sooo cute with his red hair.?
Hmmm but he looks really good now though.
I hope they give him a guest star aparience in Glee this season.
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
tongue
Mann what i g2 do to gett a winn here.?
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Ha, I personally love the "Keller". And, yah I watched the men's figure skating. :) It's actually my favorite winter Olympics event. I was a little heartbroken that Johnny Weir didn't win. :( I think he's the most entertaining man ever. :)
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Meee too! If everything had gone as I wanted it to, Evan would've gotten first (which happened, luckily), and Johnny would've gotten second. He was so damn adorable, and it performance was phenomenal, and he got SIXTH! :((

I hope I'll like Keller. 'Cuz he annoys the hell outta me right now.

Klad, I got your win up! I can't be on all the time to update, I was at my bestie's birthday party from the end of school to 9:30 tonight :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
Ello?
over a year ago Shandiii said…
You guys, do the icon contest!!! Barely anyone has submitted icons so far. :'[
big smile
Oh and Cat, you will love Chris Keller! There are only a few people that don't. :P
Oh whoa, hi cookies.
big smile
I will, Shandi! I just don't really have Glee friends that I like a whole lot. Except Rachel & Finn, but I don't know if they count.
They count as long as they aren't making out or something else of a sexual manner I guess.
She didn't really specify whether it could be and AU friendship or a coupley-friendship or not so I'm just letting everyone do whatever.
big smile
Okay, I thought about that... I dunno, I might choose someone else, but it's the only friendship that I love.

I submitted some Glee icons a few hours ago of the pilot that I made... And I'm working on some Showmance ones now... I'm trying to do it by episode so I don't always focus sooo much on Rachel, but that never really works out too well. :P
Haha, I used to try and make icons by the episode but I ended up making them all of Emma, Rachel, and Brittany.
The boys make such cute icons sometimes but I try not to use icons of boys anymore so it's pointless to make them anyways. :P
big smile
Lol, why don't you use icons of boys anymore?

I know that I've been trying to get away from it ever since people have mentioned that they think of what FP users look like based on their icons, though. It scared me, because up until that point, most of my icons were boys and I was like.... "I do not look like a boy! Kthnks." :P
Because there was a pick on the Glee spot and the majority of people said they picture everyone by their icons and I'd rather not be picture as a boy... lol.
Wow, I'm blind I didn't see the 2nd half of your comment... ya. exactly my point! I was on my Nathan from Misfits icon binge at that time and I was like... oh. lol.
big smile
Haha! So the exact same thing as me. :P
Hehe yes. So I made an icon of every possible icon I could of Santana & Brittany but I was getting tired of the same Glee stuff, I WANT MORE.
big smile
Haha, I know!!! Usually my icons were of Adam Lambert... But then I changed that afterwards. :P

Speaking of! I just made this icon and would like to use it at some point, but for some reason, everytime I add it to my gallery... The quality is even shittier than usual!
Haha, I know!!! Usually my icons were of Adam Lambert... But then I changed that afterwards. :P

Sp
OMG that's perfect! I love it!

Yeah fanpop gallery hates black&white photos, it's so annoying!! I always have to tweak mine to super contrast and add a tiny bit of color for it to not get blurry ugghhhh
big smile
Thank you! :P the Adam pic is from a photoshoot he just did and when I saw the pic I was like ZOMGFAMEMONSTER! So I had to make it.... But much to my dismay, FP images SUCK!

Okay, I will try that! *Crosses fingers*
big smile
YAYYY!!! It doesn't look terrible! :D
That really sucks that the gallery is such a bitch because I love the contrast you have already. It has a pretty glow to it. :]
I don't get what fanpop was doing that one time when they kept taking down the images and putting up that "we are upgrading our images" siign? The images don't look that much better to me...?
big smile
Thank you, Carrots!

I'm really glad I got photoshop! I've used it pretty much everyday since. Not that I paid for it, but you know. :P
Haha, same with me! I use it so much I wouldn't mind buying it if it was like 15$ month or something, but it soooo expensive! It should come free with computers. lol. Photoshop is amazing. :]
PRwin!
PRwin!
Ugh, I think I'm going to go pass out I feel so tired for some reason!
Goodnight Angle Cookies! Happy Lambert, Lady Gaga, Puckleberry, non-sucky fanpop images, awesome dreams!

Good luck with your icon!
big smile
Goodnight, Carrots! Happy BunnyGaGa, Puckleberry, Brittany&Finn, Nathan dreams!
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Aww, Kristin I like the one you made before... better colors and text... I hope you don't mind if I leave it.

Or should we have a show of hands?
big smile
It's fine if you don't want to change it... I just don't like my coloring on the first one... It makes me want to gag.
over a year ago swimchick said…
I don't think I can catch up with all that I missed over here. I haven't been on fanpop for like 18 days!
Welcome back, Emma! haha, I wouldn't worry about catching up, I'm sure it's mostly randomness anyways. :P
big smile
CARROTS!

I JUST WATCHED THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG!!!

IS IT WRONG TO BE IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON FROG?!
YES, VERY WRONG YOU FROG MOLESTER!
BRB!! I'm trying to download something
big smile
IT'S NOT MOLESTING IF HE LIKES IT!

Okay, you do that.

But!i!will!miss!u!and!hv!a!heart!attack!i­f!u­r!n­ot!­bac­k!w­ith­in!­5!m­inu­tes­!!!­!
IMBAK I MIST U SOOOOMUCH!!!

Lmao! I guess that's true... in a freaky frog sex way. lol
OH SHIT I HOPE YOU DIDN'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES!
dont do dis 2me cookyz! I wll gt sum1 2 rape me if udo! DEY WIL IF I ASK POLITLY!
big smile
Haha, he's the coolest frog ever! He reminds me of Chuck Bass, minus the drugs, alcohol, and verbal abuse of others! But he's also a cartoon frog, so... Yeah.

OMGZZZZ!I!TOTES!HAD!HRT!ATTCK!IMISSED!U!S­OOO­!MU­CH!­

WERE!U!THINKIN!ABOUT!ME?!?!

NOOO!DONT!GET!RAPED!GT!A!FROG!2!DO!IT!!!!
Haha, I'm imagining a frog in Chuck's clothes. I'm sure if it wasn't a Disney movie, he would have been doing all of the above. :P

YS I WAS THINKN BOUT U! I ALMOST HADA SEIZURE NT TLKIN 2U 4SOOOOOOLONG.
I WIL REMMBR 2ASK A FROG NXT TIM I NEED 2B RAPED.
big smile
Well, here he is in human form! I can totally see Chuck wearing that outfit... Minus the hat. (And he is the tall dark one... Not the short, fat man. :P)
Well, here he is in human form! I can totally see Chuck wearing that outfit... Minus the hat. (And he
Omg, this program I just downloaded works just like my old photoshop! I hate my mac's photoshop, my images have been looking crappy lately. I was getting so frustrated that I couldn't color my images. :'[
Omg, that is definitely a tan Chuck Bass! Haha.
The short one is kinda sexeh, yes?
big smile
Yay for Shandi! I couldn't imagine making icons without being able to color them. O_O

Hell yes! He is a fricken sex bomb. My heart belongs to tan Chuck Bass.... But I know where to go for some REAL satisfaction.
Yeah, and I couldn't sharpen them either so they looked extra fuzzy on fanpop. :[ But that's all fixed now yay!

Haha, you and your multiple Chuck's. You lucky girl. lol.
big smile
Haha, I just ranted AGAIN on that "who is bitchier" pick. Quinn pisses me off! I can't hide that very well. :P
Lol, I hate Quinn too, I love reading rants about her. :P
If I wrote a rant about her I would just write cheating liar over and over because that is all she is to me! She cheats and lies over and over and she doesn't care who it hurts until it all came back and exploded in her face. I don't care how young she is, age has nothing to do with walking all over people.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
"Puckleberry Win Current First Place: Super Cat! =D Although please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her amazing 3, she's quite proud, since previously to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins."
---------
HAHA! I didn't notice that before! Thanks, Cat! Be sure to update that to 4!

What is carrots up to today?