Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 39841

over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
YAY!!! :D
big smile
OOH!!!! PUCKLEBERRY WIN!
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
I LOVE TIANA'S VOICE. <3
And I've already braced myself for a sad ending with her mom :(

This should be interesting... Kristin, me has an inquiry for you: Chuck, Adam, Lea, or Naveen?
big smile
"This should be interesting... Kristin, me has an inquiry for you: Chuck, Adam, Lea, or Naveen?"
------
O_O I say fuck that. :P
Hurramph. Well Puck you :P Give ME one of those questions (not including Spike, he automatically wins no matter what), and I will show you that it can be done.
big smile
Fine! Chuckles! But I think you should have included Dean too. :P
I am ashamed to admit that I forgot about Deannie. :( But would your answer have changed?
big smile
I may not have been able to choose between Chuck & Dean. I choose death. :P
"What a coincidence- I have been avoiding you everywhere!"
:D

Oh. Well, I'm relieved I didn't add Dean in the mix then. =P
big smile
Gah! I gotta go! Soup kitchen duty! Then afterwards I might adopt a puppy! I'm excited... I hope we do. :p
big smile
Enjoy your Naveen!

Or MY Naveen. :P
*extremely jealous* I have been asking my parents for a dog for 8 years. Still no luck. I feel like crying every time I think about it, but I am not giving up!!

I most definitely will. =P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Okay, seriously, I swear that everytime I visit this board there's another ten pages. :P
over a year ago gracery said…
I know right haha I can't keep up!
big smile
And that's why I loves it here! :D
College needs to stop taking over my life so I can join in on the Puckleberry love sometime :P
big smile
CAT!!! I did not get a puppy. :P

How did you like the movie?
over a year ago swimchick said…
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!! Cat I was up way too late last night watching youtube clips of the movie. I'm going to watch it tonight, last night it was too late to start it. It's a hard movie for me to watch because I get so sad! But I love it so I need it NOW!

Also, I also enjoy me some Chuck Bass. But before stuff started happening with Blair I thought he was kind of an ass, I'll be honest. But yeah Gossip Girl drama is so stupid, I actually quit the show last year, but then I was bored so...Careful Cat, it hooks you in and then you're an addict. Sometimes it only takes one episode, it's like television heroine.
Mwahahahaha, feel my lifelong pain! xD
I loved the movie, it made me feel so giddy!! And Naveen's hugnormous penis wowed me throughout. :P

GAH Emma now you've made me wanna watch it, and I have to go to school in 20 minutes so no can do. =P
But I will do as soon as I get home from school. If the one I watch on the Internet doesn't break for me again. :( I really just need to buy it. Oh, who's your favorite between the hotties?
I know, it's evil, but I think I might already be sucked in... if only I could find the fourth ep online though, which is nowhere.
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Lol Cat, you have to go to school, but my lessons ended at 1 o'clock :D
It just feels so weird.

But I feel like celebrating.........I wonder why :D
GLEE FAAAAAAANATIC!!!! XDD
And, of course, I must take my leave now. Dumb school, and all that. Why does it have to be mandatory?
YESSSSSS :D
OK, perhaps we can chat later, when you get back ;)
I ask that question every day. Fortunately this is my last mandatory year, but what the hell am I going to do with 9 years of education?! So that's why I still have high school coming up.
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
wink
Lol
Honestly i hardly gett a chance to see whats-up in Puckleberry form when school & homework r calling me bakk & i have a couple of volley-ball games tommarrow.!Nervious but pumped 4 it.!
Aaaaw Cat why dont ur parents let yu gett a dog.?
I have 4 dogs & cat who hates them.
But they do get annoying but i let it pass cuz the're cute.
Im a sukker when it comes to cute boys & soft animales.
Lol
tongue
DOWNLOADING BROKEBACK OFF ITUNES!! YESSSSSS, CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!

Haha. Um, yeah. So today was my first day back after vacation. It was pretty great actually. But I still want to drop everything and move to Australia like, now! And school is a good thing girls. You want to be able to have real conversations with people later in life. Often those revolve around things you learned at university or in high school. (I like being smart, kinda dorky I know.
wink
^^Sorry Cat, I forgot to answer that Jake is hotter to me in this particular movie, though I love them both immensely. But when he's shirtless and his arm bulges I seriously turn to butter. Heath on top of him is of course a bonus.
Jeez, now you made me wanna watch again... I NEED to buy it. Like nowz. :P

I know, I actually love being smart too, and I do really love some of my classes like language arts and science, but math... *mimics vomiting* Just SO boring. Even though I'm good at it, and am in the advanced class... ironic, I guess. And I frickin' can't wait to go to college, you have no idea!! Still got the end of this year though, and 5 more after that... *weeps*
PR WIN! And speaking of Puckleberry in general, everyone make sure to check out the links on the top of the forum description box!!
big smile
Well... I didn't get a new dog, but I already have one... SO HA!

I told you Naveen has a huge penis! You can just tell.
Cruel person! Right there, in the Ariel icon! I've wanted one my WHOLE life... now that our old cat, Weetzie, who was really fragile and sweet, has died, I thought we might be able to get a dog. Our other cat Teddy is still young and crazy, I think he would like a puppy! But nooooo... "We wouldn't be home enough to look after it". :(
big smile
Aww... That's sad. :(

I'm sorry! I don't know what I'll do when my dog dies. I'll probably go into a deep depression.

But until then, I'm great. :P
Aww... That's sad. :(

I'm sorry! I don't know what I'll do when my dog dies. I'll probably go into
What is she/he (your dog :P)? My current want is a Finnish Spitz, but any dog in the world would do... even a Pitbull.... maybe. :/

Oooh, question! Have you watched any more Lord of the Rings? xDD
big smile
My doggie is a chihuahua. :P His name is Captain Jack Sparrow and he is ADORABLE! Some wouldn't consider him a dog, but they can suck it. :P

And no, I haven't... I was supposed to watch some with a friend last week, but I got sick.
My doggie is a chihuahua. :P His name is Captain Jack Sparrow and he is ADORABLE! Some wouldn't consi
Well grrrr at your immune system!

*dies of cuteness overload* So... so... ANGELIC.
big smile
I know! I hate my immune system too. Since I don't eat meat, it kind of sucks donkeys.

I LOVE my dog. He is so fricken adorable. :P

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND! This artist knows that Naveen should have a huge package.
I know! I hate my immune system too. Since I don't eat meat, it kind of sucks donkeys.

I LOVE my d
Brilliant.
I hate mathematics. kbye.

I fucking despise dimensions and all this surface area crap. And it says to do in all these complex centimeter measurements when inches is easy, WHYYY???

*dies*
big smile
Eww! Math is gross. It's my least favorite subject ever.

I know, right? Sexiness x100000000
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
wink
Lol Naveen's package makes me melt.
I have 2 boy dogs both labradors & 1 cockapoo & a very moody eskapoo.! Last 2 both females but they male dogs r fixed.
So no problem there.
Names go like this.
Skipper
Moonpie
Diva
&
Yolanda cuz her curly hair reminds my sis of my aunt Yoland's
Lol
Well, math is now officially taking over my evening, and people like you Kristin are distractions! :P
Talk to you laaater.
sad
I also have a cockapoo!!! Our last one, Louis died in September. He got cancer and within like two weeks, it was already time to put him down. Nothing prepares you it was awful. Then in December my parents got Henry. They look a lot alike and we love Henry, but I still miss Louis all the time. He was only 10, it's so unfair we should have had more time.
Here's our new lil guy!
Here's our new lil guy!
Aww, Emma, he is just too adorable!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
OMG, SO CUTE!!!!! I can't stop awwwing!
monkey
And look at those eyes.......
If I had those, then I could get absolutely everything I want =P
Hehe, I know! And his fur looks so fuzzy, I just want to cuddle him! lol.
Wouldn't it be great to be a dog or a cat, you just get to sit around all day and eat food and get lovin.
Oh yes!
I've never had any pet, but I could just picture myself sitting in front of the fireplace, drinking tea and just petting my sweet soft doggy. :P
I have a cat named Brutus. :] He's a spoiled brat.
I have a cat named Brutus. :] He's a spoiled brat.
Whoa sorry for the huge picture, I'm too lazy to rescale it.
Pretty kitty!!

OMG my mom just sent me this it's hilarious. I guess Henry got fixed recently and his cone was upsetting his stitches when he'd go to scratch. So here was my mom's solution:
Pretty kitty!!

OMG my mom just sent me this it's hilarious. I guess Henry got fixed recently and his
Awwww :D I so came in at the right time! This is my baby... I've had her since I was 5 and she's getting old and has cancer now :( but this is her eating snow after the blizzard this year ;D
Awwww :D I so came in at the right time! This is my baby... I've had her since I was 5 and she's gett
Emma, those shorts are hilariously cute! Haha, I love it!

Oh nooo, I'm so sorry for your puppy, Gracery! :'[ She so pretty!