Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 39841

over a year ago swimchick said…
wink
Also, when I turned 20 someone told me I'd hit the "decade of marriage and children." Now I don't know about all of that yet, it's way too soon, but I gotta say, being in your 20s is AWESOME.
monkey
Ooo win! But Cat, read my last post/rant on the last page too!
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Emma, you're an absolute sweetheart! No one's ever really straight out given me advice like that, besides speakers who come to my school who, so far in my middle school life, haven't inspired me much (two weeks ago a body builder came in and talked to us about making the right decisions in life! :D).
...choir? You obviously have not heard me sing (well, obviously, because never in one million years will I publicly post a video on the Internet of me singing :P). If we had an awesome Glee club, sure, but our choir is deffo better off without me in it. =P
I'll for sure carry on with sports through high school- I'm not sure if I want to pursue soccer or volleyball, my favorite sports in the world, because I don't really want to do two, and I'm scared to make a choice. :( Both of them mean the world to me.

And as for college... well, so far, I have my fixed on UW Madison. It's been my dream, my sister's dream, and our best friends' dream (three sisters) to go there since we were little kids. It's such an amazing university. But then again, maybe I'll end up like Rory and go somewhere I've never dreamed of attending. No matter what school I go to, I'm already psyched for college, and is pretty much the only reason I really want to finish my teen years... I don't hate them actually, I just wish I could grow up and be older- people are always telling me that I'm far wiser beyond my years, I just wish they could say that I'm wise and actually be older (dumb, I know). ;)

I'm not sure about traveling... I would love to travel, but unless my taste buds appeal broadens I'll have to bring along my own fridge because I'm the pickiest eater in the world! :P My best friend Lana and I have a plan to travel Europe though, sometimes in our young adult lives.

And thank you muches for the boy advice- I've seen so many movies and shows and read so many books, I'm kind of a hopeless romantic, hopefully I won't dive into anything just because I want to find my Nicholas Sparks leading man. =P
And that's totally okay, I felt very touched as I was reading it. You're a good friend, Emma, even if you are ten years older than me. :) How old are your sisters, if you don't mind me asking?
^ Exactly why I wish I was older- being a young adult just seems way more awesome.

Also, don't you just LOVE when you find an awesome new song? In that OTH epi I loved two of the songs in it a ton, and I just looked them up and downloaded them to my iPod- Move Along by The All-American Rejects and We Are All On Drugs by Weezer. :D
heart
Yeah when I watched Grey's Anatomy long ago I used to look up some of those songs. But I stopped watching after season 2. I'm glad to give advice, like I said, it's the big sis in me. My sisters and I are all 3 years apart. The middle one just turned 21 and the youngest is 17. The middle one's actually studying abroad right now! So my poor mother only has one of her children in the USA right now. You are very sweet to listen to me. Just know that I have no regrets. "The pursuit of happiness is a waste of time." Just be happy, choose to make the most of whatever stage of life you're in. You're going to love it all!
It's no problem- you're an inspirational advice giver. :P
I'm gonna turn in now, it's 5:05 a.m. and I'd like to get at least almost 5 hours of sleep, so I can get up by 10 to write more of my fanfiction- I started it, and it's Rachel and Puck's junior year prom! :D
Goodnight Emma- to me, anyway, it's night. Or morning, actually. I think my friend is actually waking up right now to get on a bus for a musical competition. And I'm going to sleep. :P
last edited over a year ago
sunny
Now it'll be goodnight for me soon! Ugh Cat I went for my run before it got rainy and gross as it tends to do in France. One minute it's sunny, the next it's pouring. So strange. So it was the second time I've been able to run since getting back from vacation and man it was PAINFUL. And cyclists kept whizzing by me, I almost had about 5 heart attacks. But yeah I always feel so awful the second one back. The first run gives you hope like "oh, I guess I'm not that out of shape" and then the second one soundly kicks your ass.

I just finished watching Heartbreakers and 10 Things I Hate About You simultaneously. Each were loading slow, so I went back and forth. Praying for sun tomorrow! I want to go read outside!!
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
I hope my 20´s r going to be good i just turned 18 like a couple of weeks ago.!
My bf lives really far away too & thoses relationships r soo hard.!
Lol 10 things i hate about you is one of my favs of Heath Leiger bysides BrokeBack Mountain.:)
heart
Okay I just came across a great quote in the book the bf sent for my birthday. "No one else gets to be you." This basically sums up all the advice I've been writing for the last few posts.

Isn't that amazingly simple? That's all that life really comes down to. No one else, not in history, not in the present, nor in the future...No one in all humanity ever gets to be you but you! What other reason do we need for making the most of every minute of our sad little lives? Fairytales can come true as long as you're willing to run with them when they come along. Every stage of your life should be filled with happiness. Live it girls! xo Emma (I feel like I should sign such a passionate statement. I'm a writer, I get into these moods where I need to write out my thoughts and feelings and there's no stopping me.)
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
Ooh! I CANNOT wait to get into my twenties! That's when all the guys start to get their hottest.

YUM! :D
cool
Fortunately (or unfortunately) for us ladies, men just get better looking with age. Look at Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford or George Clooney, I'll be honest, age looks goooood on them!
big smile
I agree about George Clooney. Others are BLEH! :P

I think Johnny Depp is also a good example of this.
over a year ago gracery said…
Aww that was really sweet :D thanks for that Emma!
over a year ago kladida_22 said…
P/R winn.!?
Mann i want more winns im soo selfish...
So new topic.!
Favorite Bands of all times.!
Here's Coheed & Cambria one of my favs.
Check outt the new album Year of The Black Rainbow.!They awesome.!
P/R winn.!?
Mann i want more winns im soo selfish...
So new topic.!
Favorite Bands of all times.!
Her
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
big smile
Favorite band? Uh, it changes. I'm really not huge on bands. I prefer solo artists.

On a different note, I just got Girls Scout Cookies and I'm super excited. It one of my highlights of each year. So, favorite kind of Girl Scout Cookie? Mine's Shortbread and Peanut Butter Sandwiches. :)
over a year ago gracery said…
I just Girl Scout Cookies too! Samoas and Tag-a-longs are the ultimate :D

And, as far as favorite band goes... I don't know! What I listen to varies A LOT depending on my mood!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
My favorite girl scout cookies are the caramel delights! Freaking yum!!

Random ranting;
Does anyone else think that someone or multiple someones are cheating on the favorite character game picks on the Glee spot?
They are only open for 24 hrs yet they always seem to get more votes than any of the other picks with longer or no deadline at all... GR.
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
^^ I have no idea how someone would cheat so my only assumption is that people are answering really quickly so there favorite character isn't eliminated. But it's really strange how many people vote and then don't comment. I understand most people choose not to comment, but I feel like it's a larger quantity. Especially when Brittany was eliminated.
I think I mentioned this already, but the new Vampire Weekend album is my current life soundtrack, so they've been at the top the past month. Otherwise I love so many it's hard to choose just a few. Arcade Fire, Scouting for Girls, The Beatles, the list goes on...But like Laura said, I think more of the people I like are solo artists like David Bowie, Regina Spektor, Adele, James Morrison, Darren Hanlon and Kate Nash. Kate's got a new album coming out soon!!

On the cheating thing, I also think it's odd that so many people don't comment. What's the point of fanpop if you don't express your opinion? I don't comment on repeat questions or ones I think are just stupid, but for the most part I try to comment. It was really odd how Brittany won that all of a sudden. I think maybe people also changed their votes to save other characters. Who knows...
cake
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
over a year ago Kaidi said…
cake
Ooooo, Happy Birthday, Emma!!!!
*is throwing a party*
cake
Thanks Kaidi! I'm so excited to get to use this cake icon!!!
cake
Happy Birthday, Emma!!!!!
*joins in on party*
cake
Lol! :D
I'm sure I would be too xD
cake
I can't wait for my birthday :P
Oooh, WIN :)
cake
When is it? (And yes, I'll be using the cake all day!)
AHH FINN AND ARTIE ARE ALMOST LOSING! :[ Sadsies. I guess that's my revenge for only voting Quinn the last 5 rounds.
As long as Will stays ahead of them...
cake
Oh, there is still some time. It's on April 30 :)
And I'm gonna use the cake too. Only because of you ;)
Wow, my comment looks really random, anyways, yeah when's your b-day Kaidi? And how old will you be turning?

And how old did you turn, Emma? For some reason I'm thinking you're my age but I don't remember if we've talked about this before. :P
cake
I now answered the pick in Glee spot.
I'm soooo glad that Quinn is finally out. I just can't stand her. :/ Now voted for Kurt, because he was a bitch to Rachel. I'm very protective of Rachel :D
Uhm, it will be my sweet 16 :D
Awww, sweet 16! That's fun! Are you going to have a big party?
Do you get to drive?

I'm glad Quinn's gone too, lol. That sounds mean, but she isn't very nice so.. :/

Do you know are we allowed to change our vote on the Glee character picks?? I really want to change my vote for Will!!!
I can't believe all my favorites are going to be out of the contest before it's 1/2 way over... lol.
cake
I'm 24 today. I had a lovely birthday lunch with my French "family" and even had my mom send cake mix over from the US. I need my yellow cake with choc frosting! So that was all good and now I have a quiet night at home. Nothing to do around here anyway. Man I'm old.
cake
^Also if Artie gets out I'll be pissed. My votes's staying with Finn though, sorry.
cake
I dunno yet. Maybe...
I can take the driver's licence exams, but I can't drive alone yet. Someone at age must be with me.
How old are you guys?

I agree ;)

Well, if the pick is still open, then yeah, you can change ;)
As long as Rachel and Finn are in, I'm all good.
As a couple, I loooooove Puckelberry, but as a character, I prefer Finn over Puck.
24? Oh, wow. Now I feel young xD
And I forgot the cake! >:(

Now it's all set :)
cake
Quinn and Brittany are my other faves besides Artie, so I'm basically screwed. I guess next I'd try to save Kurt.
I'm 21.
Emma I thought you were 22, I was pretty close. :P That sounds fun!! I want some yellow cake with chocolate frosting! yum!!!!!

Santana & Brit were my favorite girls and got voted so fast! Santana I can kind of understand, but Brittany??? Wtf?!
I would definitely vote Finn to save Artie, even though I love them both. If Artie & Finn leave I guess I'll be team Kurt too.

"As a couple, I loooooove Puckelberry, but as a character, I prefer Finn over Puck. "

Same with me! Puckleberry is my very favorite Glee couple, and the only canon Glee couple I ship right now... lol. But I like both of their characters better when they're together. Rachel is okay without Puck, but Puck annoys me without Rachel Unless he is sexting Santana because... I said so. lol.
My comments are always so long sorry. :P

Emma, I'm glad you're around my age because I'm normally talking to teenagers on here which I don't mind because I'm kind of immature, but it just always makes me feel old. lol.
cake
Lol, Shandi! xD
I don't understand, why Brittany was vote out so quickly, either. She's hilarious! Same with Sue.
*is confuzzeled*

But, sorry girls, now I have to go. :/ I gotta study and then work on my History report. (I hate it!)
Emma, again I wish you a happy birthday! :D
Maybe I can come back later... :P
BTW Shandi, long comments are always interesting to read ;)
Haha, I'm glad you think my comments are interesting, Kaidi. :P
Good luck on your homework, ttyl!!
cake
Shandi you're my sister's age! Yay!
Haha, sweet! I always wished I had an older sibling. I have a younger sister, and being the oldest was not fun. Well now that I'm out of the house it's better of course. lol.
big smile
I'm glad Quinn's out too! Finally!

Anyway... CARROTS!
cake
I just finished watching the pilot of Parenthood. Did anyone else watch it, it's good! (I love the movie though too, it's a family favorite.)
cake
Long convo I missed! Anywho, I have a few things to reply: I'm only 13, so Kaidi, no way can you be complaining about feeling young! :P

And to Emma: Happy birthday older Fanpop sis!! :DD You are officially 11 years older than me. But do not feel elderly, not until you're over the hill at least. Plus, cake emote!! I've never used to cake emote before I don't think! XD w00t!

Aaaand... Puck, Rachel, and Kurt would be my ideal top 3. Next, assuming Will gets out, sadly I'll be voting for Finn. :(
big smile
WHAT?!

Voting for FINN?! :( :( :(
cake
Thanks lil fanpop sis! The TV couples spot has blown up, it's hilarious! People get so worked up. I suggested they just add horrible couples to the banner as that would be funny. But yeah BYE BYE FINN.
He's next on my list. Theeen... Artiekins. *tear*

I knowz! I don't even participate in any discussion, just vote and say 'yeah', 'this one', or whatevs. The only two things that would actually get me riled up would be if Quick or Bangel got on the banner. :P