Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 39841

over a year ago spikes_girl said…
@Emma- *dies*
@Shandi- *dies*
@Grace - *dies*
YOU ALL HAVE THE FRICKEN MOST ADORABLE PETS!!! I just want to hug them all!!! *googly eyes*

Here was my cat Weetzie... he died a few weeks ago, he was 17 and had a tumor behind his ear. He was having a really hard time moving around. :( I'm so sorry about yours too, Grace.
@Emma- *dies*
@Shandi- *dies*
@Grace - *dies* 
YOU ALL HAVE THE FRICKEN MOST ADORABLE PETS!!! I just
Here's Teddy... he's 7! :) And the one who never shuts up (seriously, 5 minutes ago he was in my room and he would merow the LOUDEST you've ever heard with 1 second breaths in between for minutes straight before I pet him.... I wanted to see how long he would go). But whom, of course, I love.
last edited over a year ago
Here's Teddy... he's 7! :) And the one who never shuts up (seriously, 5 minutes ago he was in my room
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Awww, so many sad pet stories! I hate when animals get cancer, tumors, or any bad sickness, It's just not right! Poor babies! :[

Your kitties look so silky smooth! And silly hehe, Brutus likes to play in our laundry basket too.
Awww, so many sad pet stories! I hate when animals get cancer, tumors, or any bad sickness, It's just
And here are my babies snuggling on top of the washing machine, which used to be one of their many favorite spots to hang. :P
And here are my babies snuggling on top of the washing machine, which used to be one of their many fa
*squeals* Soooo adorable! Teddy's pretty fantastic. That basket sits on top of a shelf two feet above our washing machine, and there's no shelf room in between the baskets, so he basically jumped three feet high and over the rim :P Plus, there's my sister's loft bed that he jumps on.... Teddy JUMPS. Nearly five feet in the air. Then claws himself up onto the comforter. xD
Awwww so cute! Brutus never goes in the laundry room but I'm sure he'd love it. :P
Hahaha! Teddy sounds like he is a very dedicated little kitty!
He's a darling. Most of the time. He always seems to choose the best times to be really loud... when I'm watching a movie, doing homework... :P
over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
ACHIDANZA!

Ello, everyone!
ACHIDANZA!

Ello, everyone!
KRISTIN! Me has got a question for ya...
Did you ever take that Gleek picture?
big smile
NO! I did not! And I'm not taking it now, as I just got back from a run.

I'm all sweaty... And people should never see me sweaty.
Well, thank you then. Small comfort :P You must take it when the sweatiness has ceased!
big smile
I agree. I have been running a lot lately, which is going against my thing with not ever sweating... But it's good for me.
I'm not nearly as good as you about that :P I just do exercises, stretches, and some aerobic stuff for about 30 minutes a day. I'm not very stickler. Although I've got indoor soccer now, I should be able to work off those months of lounging around doing nothing except laptop, laptop, laptop! =P
big smile
Haha! I'm not really a stickler either... Because I hate sweating and being athletic. It makes me feel ungirly. And sweating is just gross.
Ungirly? *shakes head* I love being girly but I gots to have my sports too!
Who actually thinks sweating is ungross?
big smile
Lol, I am ALWAYS girly. I can't compromise that.

And UGH. My boyfriend is being a dick.
Oh noes, why the dick-ness??
big smile
He's being moody because he misses me and hates living in Idaho... So I told him brooding about it isn't going to help, and he just attacked me.
And somehow you still say it with a big smile emote... :P

I'm sorry Kristin, that sucks in the very much category. :( At least he doesn't try to commit vamp suicide when he's parted from you like a certain sparkle boy. Or go into deep, inhuman depression like Angel. :]
big smile
Haha, I guess... I always use the big smiley. It's my Kristin trademark. :P

Except when I'm posting from my phone. It won't let me do it then, for some reason.

I know, I know... He'll get over it... but for now, he's pissing me off.
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Cute cat pictures! I wanted a cat more than anything in the world when I was seven, but I'm allergic so that didn't exactly work.

^^Sorry that your boyfriend's being a dick. Been there... Like every other day.
over a year ago gracery said…
oooooh my gosh, so many cute cats! I've always wanted a cat too
/jealous

Also, sucks about the boyfriend but props for being in a long distance relationship. My roommate's in one and that takes some commitment!!
big smile
Thanks for your support, guys!

He'll be back in a few months... It still sucks, though.
over a year ago swimchick said…
smile
I'm really sorry Grace, I know exactly what you're going through :(

Everyone's petsies are adorable! That was a fun little topic of discussion!

Kristin I've been away from my boyfriend for awhile too and I still won't see him for another 4 months. It's tough. I think girls generally handle distance better than boys, but he and I are both going a little crazy. When it's love it's love though. I'm running to him just as fast as I can.
Aww htabj you :)
I'km so happy we all posted pics taht was a good discussoion :)
sorry if this doesn't make sense, its a thursday hence the weeken d ahas already started in college=world.

but i gotta agreee.. from what i
ve senn girls handle long-distance relationships better than girls. but i've really only seen girls in that kind of relationshiup. the guys kinda keep it to themselves. sorry if this doesn't make any sense i should probably go to bed. haha.
cool
OH puckleberry win!!!
angry
Okay I hate to be negative, but there are some users over on the Glee page that are bugging me a bit. aka Making stupid pointless picks in attempts to boost/get a medal. It's to the point where I don't even want to answer their picks and encourage them making such stupid ones or repeats.
big smile
^And in case anyone missed my opinion on medals. I think the green ones are pretty. I contribute stuff to Glee because I think people will appreciate it or because I genuinely want people's opinions. In fact, I don't really want a yellow one because it means I'll lose the green one. Yes, that's ridiculous, but that's how I feel. I just got my dedicated for the Books to Read spot today, I'm loving all the greeeeeeeeen!
What picks are you talking about?
I didn't answer that "Say a Little Prayer sounds like an elevator song" pick, it was so pointless and kind of dumb.
Congrats on your new medal!
I know what you mean, I only add stuff that I made, or something I found that I really want people to see.
^Shandi you're way better with the computer programs than me! No fair! haha. So no I don't make all the stuff I add. I don't want to name any names of particular people that bug me, it's just in general. I guess maybe a random example would be when people put up picks in bulk. Like: "Which girl looks best?" for like 10 picks in a row and just putting two different pictures over and over. That's not specific to Glee, you see it on a lot of pages, but ya know, just putting up picks to put up picks. Like asking the same exact question for each and every character. Like rank their hotness or whatever. I have no idea, this is off the top of my head. For awhile though when I'd see a pick I'd consider stupid I knew that it had to be one of a few people who had posted it.
tongue
Also, I think sometimes it's a lot of new users who are spamming up the picks section with repeat questions or pointless questions because they're so anxious to just contribute SOMETHING. I feel bad and understand they want to be seen and all, but they could at least make sure their questions aren't repeats. It's not like photos or something where it's really difficult to check.
over a year ago OCFan123 said…
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnyone?
Woo yeah I'm here! And my roommate and I just rented Glee, she's never seen it before! :D I'm gonna turn her into a crazed Puckleberry fangirl!
I'm here. And in a bad mood. But here, and looking to be in a better one.
^And I agree about the picks! It's been fairly irritating to me lately. I usually don't care much, but the recent ones have been irking.
sad
I think it's because the show hasn't been on for so long. People want to add new content, but there isn't much to add other than articles and fanvids.

In other news, I live in a small French town pop. 6,000. NOTHING TO DO. I hate Fridays when I don't go out of town.
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Oh my god, yes! The repeats make me want to set myself on fire (to borrow a phrase). I agree that they're probably because of the hiatus. The only worthwhile picks right now are spoilers (or games).

Ahh, that sucks (having nothing to do). I've been crazy busy lately so I haven't had that problem, but still. I've definitely been there.
My roommate and I are watching Mash Up right now and Puck just sang Sweet Caroline... and she told me she loves Puck & Rachel :P
My work here is complete!
Every time someone becomes a Puckleberry fan, a dangerously sick person becomes cured of their most likely terminal illness. :) Tell your roommate she has CAT'S STAMP OF APPROVAL. =D
heart
And I've just gotta get this out, 'cuz I can't talk to anyone else at 1:50 in the morning- I'm in love with Brucas!! ♥♥ I'm sorry, Kristin.
heart
^That's because you're a very smart girl Cat! Peyton and Lucas are like watching brother and sister. It's really gross.

It's 9am for me right now. It's beautiful and sunny and I'm just itching to go for a run. Today's the year anniversary of the day I met my boyfriend at a hostel in Budapest. I can't believe how fast a year went by. I'm spending the spring whipping my ass back in shape after these icky winter months. I love working out, I just need to get into a rhythm. I was a hardcore swimmer (hence swimchick) forever so it feels weird being out of shape. I'm divising a workout routine! Yay!
Weeell... I like Lucas&Peyton too. But I'm on season 3, and just finished 3x02, and seriously loving Brucas to extreme adortion (ha! New word! Unless it is one, and I'm just spelling it wrong :P)!

Emma, I know exactly how you feel!! I've been SO lazy in December and January, and this month I started indoor soccer, and I am so out of shape. I feel so gross. :/ But we've got weekly games and practices now, and since I'm getting the feel of a good workout back (even though I was exhausted at our first practice, playing again felt amazing) I'm going on runs (mostly treadmill runs, since I don't really wanna be running in 20 degree weather xD) and doing other cardio exercises and stretches.
Hopefully I'll be good again by the summer, I'm debating between a bikini and tankini for my new swimsuit. Of course even if I do look great by June I might still go with a tankini 'cuz I'm way too shy =P
Hey, does anyone have any Puckleberry one shots they'd like me to write? I can't guarantee I'll take your idea but any advice would be nice; I'd like to write a short one, 1000 words or so, before I write another long one following my last twos' story line. The next one will most likely be set in the summer between their junior and senior year or during 12th grade year- most likely winter, it's what I like to do. :P
monkey
I'm so used to being seen in swimsuits from over a decade in the sport, so I'm not that weird about showing off my body. It's so weird how bikinis are basically underwear and we're not embarrassed to be seen in them like we would be in a bra and panties. So strange.
...Love the random monkey emote :P

Well I don't much like to be seen in my bra and underwear either, so it's not much different. =P You're lucky though, I wish I could feel more confident. I'm not overweight or anything, just really, really shy about showing off my body. Which is weird 'cuz in personality I'm not too shy (generally quiet in school but that's just because I read a lot, and lots of people think I'm shy because I'm always doing that instead of participating in class games- which I do, sometimes, but is it so wrong to be invested in my book?). But if you ask my group of friends or some select teachers they'd deffo say I'm anything but shy. :D
cool
I wouldn't want to be seen in my underwear either in general, that's what I mean! For some reason underwear's much more personal than a bikini. It's fine to be shy about your body. There just comes a point when you say 'fuck it' and just stop being self-conscious. I don't know how old you are, but you'll get there eventually. I think all the working out helps a person feel more confident too, even if they don't look any different as a result. Feeling healthy is the best confidence booster. Right now I feel sluggish and gross. So March madness for me this year will be working out like a maniac! Yay! Cat, aren't you tired?????
I'm 13, and I hope that time comes soon! I really wish I could say fuck it and just get over it with, and sometimes I can when there's a day when I look in the mirror, usually after a really fun time with my friends or something along those lines, and when I smile I think I look really pretty, and who cares about anything else, but I just haven't gotten to all-around confidence yet where I can always think I look good. :) Just another reason why I wish I was older... I hate being a young teen.

Of course not! It's only... *checks clock* 3:14, and currently I am wide awake. Might have to do with my sleeping in until 1:45 today... that was actually on accident, I wanted to get up earlier but I fell back asleep. It was worth it though, I had the BEST dream where I was watching this guy and a girl fall in love (they weren't ANYBODY I had ever seen before), and it was the cutest thing ever. =D

Of course there was also the dream I had before that where my family and I witnessed some really big and scary political crime that the government was trying to cover up and there were these scary men whose faces I never saw who kept chasing us...
heart
This morning when I was waking up I was dreaming still so I was able to drift in and out of the dream and make it go exactly how I wanted. But now of course I don't remember it at all. I'm like ten years older than you! And my birthday's on Wednesday. I wonder if people think I'm some creepy old lady trolling on fanpop...I'm not!!!
I've mentioned this before, but I'm a TA at a high school. Just talked to the BF and he's assembling a bed he bought for us to use when I move over to Aus to be with him! Yay!
Cat, don't hate teen years when you haven't even hit high school! If you play sports, I'll admit it makes the whole thing a lot more fun. My swim team was #1 in the state, #4 in the nation, so I didn't really have time for drama. Just realize your friends will keep changing all the time and that's normal. Say yes when people invite you to do new things (within reason) and join choir! I love choir, I miss choir. With my college choir I got to travel to Argentina, Uruguay and Turkey! Open doors for yourself!
Also, not that this is coming up soon, but don't worry too much about getting into the best college. A college degree is a college degree and you'll have an amazing experience and meet tons of new people no matter where you go. And for the love of God STUDY ABROAD. You'll regret it if you don't. When you're done with school, if you like to travel, TRAVEL. We have the rest of our lives to work. There are many countries that give visas to people who just want to work and travel abroad. Go to Scotland or Spain or anywhere! Just travel!
And on romance, the right boy comes around when you aren't looking, so don't look. When I met Matthew (bf) it was at a time when I was at peace with myself and my single life.
Sorry for my old girl rant. I'm a big sister so I've always been big in the advice department. I think having younger sisters keeps me young in spirit. I've never been in a hurry to grow up like my youngest sister is. But when I'm no longer in France and I don't have time to obsess over tv shows and books and such, maybe I'll be forced to grow up.