Rachel and Puck Hot Jew Fangirlies ♥

spikes_girl posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:35PM
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I have power invested in me to remove you from the list of awesomeness. Be warned, children. But then again, I'm also a real softie, so I might not. Unless you say hi, and don't reply again for months... and months.

♥ Cat - link (376)
♥ Shandi - link (206)
♥ Sarah - link (26)
♥ Kaidi - link (168)
♥ Hannah - link (42)
♥ Emma - link (265)
♥ Grace - link (36)
♥ Kristin - link (282)
♥ Mary - link (23)
♥ Ana - link (148)
♥ Sophie - link (11)
♥ Nora - link (5)
♥ Mel - link (6)
♥ Holly - link (2)
♥ Elle - link (5)
♥ Jackie - link (6)
♥ Astrid - link (1)

Last Win Count: Page 1358

link

FANPOP/WORLD DOMINATION ROLES - HJFG = EVOL BIATCHES. FEAR US!!!
Darth Vader: Kristin
Voldemort: Shandi
The Master: Kaidi
Sue Sylvester: Cat
The Mayor: Sarah
{reformed} xD
Ghandi: Emma
Martin Luther King Jr.: Holly

John McCain: Jimmmancelver
Sarah Palin: newyork###
Secret infiltrating spy terrorist person!!!: Sandra

BEST ARTICLES ON THE POP EVERRR

link
link

Upper East Orange Tree Hill Roles

Cat - Haley James Scott, involved with Volchuck&Nathan&Manbangs
Kristin - Brooke Davis, involved with Damien&Seth&Chuckles
Kaidi - Summer Roberts, involved with Seth&Dan (the Humphrey kind)
Shandi - Rachel Gatina, involved with Ryan&Jack Bass
Emma - Peyton Sawyer, involved with Jake&Carter Buckley
Sarah - Bevin Evan Mirskey, involved with Skills&Luke (The OC kind)

MOST HATED COUPLES OF HOT JEW FANGIRLIES NEVER TO SPEAK OF OR MENTION UNLESS INSULTING, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR FELLOW PUCKLEBERRY CHUMS!

Finchel - (Emma, Kristin, Ana, Shandi, Laura, Grace, Holly, & Cat)
Fuckerman - (Cat, Holly, Grace, Sarah, & Kaidi)
Buffy/Angel (Cat & Sarah)
Rory/Dean (Emma, Grace, Kristin, Sarah, & Cat)
Dawson/Joey (Grace, Emma, Holly, & Cat)
PUCAS (Hannah, Holly, Sarah, Emma, Cat, Mary, & Kristin)
Edward/Bella (Grace, Sarah, Emma, & Cat)
Harry/Ginny (Kristin, Shandi, Sarah, & Emma)

Holly's Own Little List of Hate :P

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Brooke/Julian
Nate/Jenny
Cristina/Owen
Clark/Lois
Piz/Veronica
Bill/Sookie

March 7th, 2010: Cat's Coming Out of the Closet Day/She and Kristin Became the Female Version of Brokeback Mountain
Kristin = Ennis Del Mar
Cat = Jack Twist

#1 Chuckles Bass Fan In The Galaxy Until The Earth Spontaneously Combusts, Or Whatever: Kristin

Ultimate Artie<3sCheerios Shippers Of All-Time: Emma and Shandi

Fanatical Queen of FJFG {Finn's Jizz Fangirls}: Cat

Queen of Super Magical Happy Sport Hating World: Kristin

Puckleberry Win Current First Place: CAT! =P Also please make sure to congratulate Kristin on her 264, she's quite proud, since previous to them she appeared to be cursed by the God of Puckleberry wins.

[Btw, if you've never seen Glee, and you're just a random stalker or curious soul who has no idea who Puck or Rachel are, please know that the title of this forum is not used to be offensive- it's a quote by one of the characters. Or the hot Jew part anyway :)]
An epic forum for the most amazing Puckleberry lovers :)

I've decided if you, uh, NEVER come on I ha
last edited on Mar 08, 2011 at 05:36AM

Rachel and Puck 39841 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 39841

over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
sddafADS
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
There are so many to choose from, I honestly can't pick a favorite. Although lately I've been obsessed with Holmes and Watson from the latest movie, lmao.
And Skins has provided two fantabulous ones: Sid&Tony and Cook&Freddie. <3 Oh, and Seth&Ryan pwn!
YAY PR WINNNNN!!
YAY PR WINNNNN!!
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I love everyone except Cook... and Naomi. Even though I love Naomi with Emily. [But I haven't seen the last ep, which I read about and will probably make me angry with her]
I think I will like Cook better this season because he wont be vs. Freddy all the time. I also got a very very small sweet spot for him when he brought Effy that cake [or w/e it was] last season when she was on the camping trip.
Ohh i also love tony and sidd!! and i like JJ and Cook better,,, i thought i liked freddie and Cook but i realized its meh, JJ and Cook are so adorable together.
That page zoomed by quite quick (fast, I mean fast!). :) That icon speaks epicness, Mon.
LMAO yeh! that part, i laughed, i was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW poor cookie monster.

Cook changes this season, he grows up more, i cant wait, and Um shandii look at my icon xP this might make u hate naomi LOL

Naomi is my fav skins girl and cook my fav male!! wow we are soooo different!
Cook can bring out the best bromances with anybody, IMO. :P
Naomi kind of pisses me off at times, but she's not horrible. :\
haha, Yeh cat, cause his so fking sexy he looks good with anything and is good with anything!!

TY, the icon is awesome im gonna make it my icon on VDAY. I hate it, this guy wants to be my date, but i dnt like him and he doesnt know that, i feel bad but meh.
Seth & Ryan was the best bromance ever!!!! Awww, I miss them. :[

I agree, Thomas's episode was probably not the best episode to start with. And it made me mad that he was still with Pandora... I figured he broke up with her when he found out she was a cheater.
It also bugs me that he was so worried about who sold the drugs to the girl. In real life nobody would be that concered about someone they didn't know.

Jj reminds me of simon!!
---
I think I love Simon more than I love JJ, but I can totally see that. Poor lonely boys :[ Atleast JJ kind of has friends...
"So, what are we going to do now?"

Fiiinished with series 3. Yayz =D
Ugh... talking about Misfits... it just makes me sad because there aren't any new eps till like, November, or something, right?
I think I love Simon more than I love JJ, but I can totally see that. Poor lonely boys :[ Atleast JJ kind of has friends..
---
I think Kelly is kindaa Simons friend?

I miss the oc all together =[ season 4 is not the same, I miss classic OC. Jus like i miss Classic OTH. BAH.

Yeh he was sooo weird about the drugs? like wtf dude, you got ur self into fights cheated on panda jus for drugs problem? >;/
Novemeber =[

Jus like VA COMESO OUT MAYY!! so far awayyyyyyyyy!!!

YAY Cat, skins at the end (L) all sad. my poor cookie =[
Um shandii look at my icon xP this might make u hate naomi LOL
---
I actually don't mind that... I just don't want Cook/Effy. Which is weird because I like Freddie/Effy but I'm not like a HUGE shipper of theres or anything.
I just hope Emily doesn't get hurt. :[

wow we are soooo different!
---
Haha, I don't think I've ever met someone with the very same taste as me. I always like the funny dorky guys and the ships that everyone hates.
I'm still on season 3 of The OC... I haven't watched anything for months, I don't even remember what ep I'm on. I have to change that, I made a deal with Sarah that I'd watch more OC if she'd watch Skins second generation :P
Aaand I'm only in season 2 of OTH, so the best is yet to come!...right?
Haha, I don't think I've ever met someone with the very same taste as me. I always like the funny dorky guys and the ships that everyone hates.

---- Im with you on that LMAO. in a way i hate overrated shit. If everyone starts to like Cook, i seriously would get turned off, thats why i love him sometimes cause ppl dnt.... but of course he has other quality's that i love!!

Okay truthfully, I dont like anyone with Cook because.i.am.jealous LMAO. thats the only reason, but wen it comes to naomi and cook, they have something amazing, they have love and chemistry + they both sexy. hot babies anyone?
Ugh... talking about Misfits... it just makes me sad because there aren't any new eps till like, November, or something, right?
---
:'[

I think Kelly is kindaa Simons friend?
---
Yes, that's what I love about Kelly! She seems like such a bitch, but she is so loyal! I meant like JJ started out with friends [not the very best of friends but still], where as Simon has been wanting friends his whole life and just now getting them.

Yeh he was sooo weird about the drugs? like wtf dude, you got ur self into fights cheated on panda jus for drugs problem? >;/
---
Seriously! It didn't make any sense! If anything he should be worried about his brother and family not some unknown girl.

Jus like VA COMESO OUT MAYY!! so far awayyyyyyyyy!!!
---
What's VA?
UMMMM Kindaa Cat? LMAO. oc season 3, i had to watch a few times to really love. Marrissa annoys me and stuff. to me s1 and s2 are the best, but s3 went down hill season 4, it crashed and burned no way to come out of that disaster.
VA = Vampire academyyy WAYYY better than twilight. its soo fking great, u shuld give it a try i think u wuld like it.

OHHHHHHHHHH i getcha now, yeh poor simon always feeling inviable, i would hate to know how that feels =[
I never know what to think of Marissa. Sometimes I love her, next moment I hate her. Love her and Ryan though, of course. Twue love! =P
Buuuut OTH season 3 is super epic, right??

Ditto Shandi. What's VA (EDIT: I seeee :P).
last edited over a year ago
Aaand I'm only in season 2 of OTH, so the best is yet to come!...right?
---
Haha, I have no idea. I hate everything OTH except Rachel.

Im with you on that LMAO. in a way i hate overrated shit. If everyone starts to like Cook, i seriously would get turned off, thats why i love him sometimes cause ppl dnt.... but of course he has other quality's that i love!!
---
It's the same with me! That's actually one of the reasons I hate CB is because all of the hype around them. But that is a whole different story... lol. But I definitely know what you mean!!

Okay truthfully, I dont like anyone with Cook because.i.am.jealous LMAO. thats the only reason, but wen it comes to naomi and cook, they have something amazing, they have love and chemistry + they both sexy. hot babies anyone?
---
Lmao!!! I agree, They would make very cute babies!!
I'm an OTH halfie, so really I'm looking forward to the whole rest of the series for both Brucas and Leyton! :D
VAMPIRE ACADEMY!! READ IT, U WILL FALL INLOVE WITH IT AND OUT OF TWILIGHT!!!

OTH S3 = EPIC AND BEYOND. BRUCAS SEASON (L)
but also naleys awesome =D and otherr stuff i guess in there are good :p but still BLBLBLBLBLBLBL!!

Im with you cat, with marissa i love her or hate her, she pisses me off. BUT RM = TRUE LOVE. i hate that they didnt end up 2gether =[
VAMPIRE ACADEMY!! READ IT, U WILL FALL INLOVE WITH IT AND OUT OF TWILIGHT!!!

OTH S3 = EPIC AND BEYON
Cat, i cant believe u jus said that to me.
I hate halfies wen it comes to BLLP.
Pick one. LOL seriously though.... pick one. and plz pick Bl, because no ofence LP? not love, cheesy pathetic bs.

UGH dnt even get me started HALFIE!!

Prettyful Brucasness!! <3 Anywho. Yeppers, I can't wait for them. I've already spoiled myself and watched tons of scenes, but I can't resist!
PR WIN!!
PR WIN!!
I.... can't.....
I CAN'T choose.
I hated Marissa S3! I hated Volchuk too, I have no idea how to spell his name...
I like S4 but I loved the comedy in it [after the 1st couple of eps.] I'm glad there was a season 4, I would have died if they left it at S3... but still it would have been so much better if they would have just sent Marissa off on the cruise like she was supposed to!
omg you guys type so fast!! lol
It's physically and mentally impossible for my chemical make up to comprehend such a decision.
I have been praised for my fast typing skills :P I don't use home row though, and I look at my hands, but I'm super woman typer person!
Vol...chuk? Already love him. Is he the guy who killed her, or whatever?
I've never heard of Vampire Academy, I'll check it out! I've never really been into Twilight or Vampires though lol

"I never know what to think of Marissa. Sometimes I love her, next moment I hate her. Love her and Ryan though, of course. Twue love! =P"
These were pretty much my thoughts with her when I watched the show. SOmetimes I loved her, sometimes I hated her. Like when her and Summer became sisters and she turned into a bitch, that made me angry!
I'm tired... it's 1:30.. I have to get up at 6:30... but I've decided I have to be here for the 300th reply. It'll be a historic event.
Yes, I really am tired. I just had an illusion where this giant white lump rose at the end of my bed, then it vanished.
I hated her most of the time in season 3, she was a big whore, pissed me off.

and Shandii volchuck is hot, BUT I HATE HIM TOO! he ruined the chances of ryan and marissa =[
Jus because his hot means nothing, is an asshole, and i dnt like him.

Cat you cant be a halfie all ur life, u have to choose ONE! soooner or later....
go to sleeepp foool!!!
Oh. Well, I do despise him too then!
I hate LP. EW. But I just hated Lucas and Peyton all together, really.
Keep in mind I haven't seen every episode or aything, but Peyton just always seemed like she thought she was better than everyone and I hate people like that.
I think the only Lucas ship I ever shipped was Lucas/Lindsay. She was such a sweet girl, hated for falling in love with a man that she couldn't control.

I have been praised for my fast typing skills :P I don't use home row though, and I look at my hands, but I'm super woman typer person!
---
Haha, well I'm not a slow typer, I think my replies are just a little too detailed. lol.
Noooo, I am GOING to be here. Just keep replying, I'll go to bed at 300.
Vol...chuk? Already love him. Is he the guy who killed her, or whatever?
---
Yes, lol. But he is mean to Seth and Ryan! :[

I just had an illusion where this giant white lump rose at the end of my bed, then it vanished.
---
O_O I think I would be passed out from heat attack right now if I were you. lol.
...maybe.
:O SHANDII I LOVE U!!

Okay witth me if Bl werent involved with the LP thing, i still wuldnt ship them, they have no real story likee its just not a ship i want to actually ship. i see nothing with them

and I hate peyton, shes an emo bitch. Like Brooke may be a bitch, but shes a great friend, and changed, but peyton? stayed the same, and i hate her, her story lines revolved around loving lucas and being a whore, i saw nothing with her.
It was very fast, I sort of stopped breathing for a millisecond, then it was gone. :P
and Shandii volchuck is hot, BUT I HATE HIM TOO! he ruined the chances of ryan and marissa =[
Jus because his hot means nothing, is an asshole, and i dnt like him.
---
Haha exactly!! He is hot, but also a jerk! Poor Ryan. D:
RYANNN (L) his a badass with a heart =D

Rascal Flatts
last edited over a year ago